sig
Simon
TonyStarkPrime

Dave
Jackofhearts2005
nutella
Quin

Jimmy's first post saying why:
So while "I had you orange in my rainbow list before you voiced that suspicion" may be technically true, the implication that there was significant independent reason for that suspicion was all in your head if it existed at all.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:40 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:37 pm @Sloonei :Buddy, I listened to some of your posts on the Vocaroo game and seriously, you could make a fortune recording e-books or something. I could listen to your voice for hours on end and be enthralled even if you were reading nursery rhymes. Just sayin’
:blush: I'm happy my voice is perceived as a pleasant one. I'll find a career as an e-book readse just for you
Indeed! I’m sure a very lucrative career at audible.com awaits. :D
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I'm apparently super confusing sometimes, yeah.

:doh:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:51 pm So while "I had you orange in my rainbow list before you voiced that suspicion" may be technically true, the implication that there was significant independent reason for that suspicion was all in your head if it existed at all.
I was pinged by your tone and your earliest handling of the pressure on Quin.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 am Vote 1 Quin.
In what way(s) do you think Quin's responses to criticism have fallen short of being convincing?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

I don't know why MacDougall is voting Dave given all he's said about me and Wilgy.

3J, why are you town reading me now? I'm wary of how you went about dropping the suspicion on me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 pm So Jack. Maybe you're just getting around to it, but why the jjj vote? I already tried to get an answer, so I'll be straightforward. Why?
He feels wrong. Started feeling slightly wrong. Particularly, when he started defending himself, he was overly aggressive and nitpicky. Then someone (Mac or Sloonei iirc) said they thought I came out better in our back and forth so I know it's not just me thinking Jimmy feels off, which is emboldening.
I didn't get that from his posts. Well, no more than usual.

The only thing I've noticed so far is JJJ is less aggressive than in games past. But I feel like that's because he's not wasting precious posts in just saying "NAME is scum. Lynch them."
Difference in playstyle was alluded to before roles went out. I think he's town.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What's the case on Dave? I won't vote him on Day 1 to be nice but I still want to understand all the suspicion on someone who has made little impression on me this game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm 3J, why are you town reading me now? I'm wary of how you went about dropping the suspicion on me.
I decided I believed your comments about being lazy and worn out of playing at a crazy level, and in that context your posts don't really look that bad. I actually found myself feeling a bit of the same thing when I started getting shit and that was telling. All else aside and despite that weariness of the game, you've been heavily involved and weren't deterred by heavy pressure right out of the gate. That's a difficult task for any mafioso. Plus there was the thing you mentioned about your Internet screwing up, and I liked that you were still trying to find ways to keep your presence felt here.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 am If I do have a concern about Kyle, it'd be his continued obsession with Made's little Kyle/speedchuck comment. What is the urgency about uncovering that specific mystery?
Reads genuine to me tbh.

KK question time:
JJJ thoughts on Mac?
Slooni thoughts in Nutella?
Mac thoughts on Nutella?
Kyle thoughts on Dave?
Glorf thought on me?
Nutella thoughts on speedchuck?
Speedchuck thoughts Wilgy?
Wilgy current slooni thoughts?

I think this should do. Gonna nap
Either I or someone else should go through the relevant people's posts to figure out if this is player salad or not.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm What's the case on Dave? I won't vote him on Day 1 to be nice but I still want to understand all the suspicion on someone who has made little impression on me this game.
"Case" is probably not the right word for a guy with two posts:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:15 am Dave's bad. Discuss.
I'd agree that he's more suspicious than the other minimal-posters. I agreed with your earlier reception of his first post, that it seemed a bit forced, and all we got tonight was a basic response to an @ tag.
I'm not lynching him today either. Same goes for novaselinenever and lapluie and any other first-timers.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm 3J, why are you town reading me now? I'm wary of how you went about dropping the suspicion on me.
I decided I believed your comments about being lazy and worn out of playing at a crazy level, and in that context your posts don't really look that bad. I actually found myself feeling a bit of the same thing when I started getting shit and that was telling. All else aside and despite that weariness of the game, you've been heavily involved and weren't deterred by heavy pressure right out of the gate. That's a difficult task for any mafioso. Plus there was the thing you mentioned about your Internet screwing up, and I liked that you were still trying to find ways to keep your presence felt here.
Cool. I believe that.

That said, you went from wall posts about things that reflect badly on me to responding to me with "I think you're probably town" and haven't brought me up since. It's as though you were going cold turkey on interacting with me and I'm not sure how to take it. It at least makes me uncomfortable.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Glorf didn't like Dave's sheeping on the Day 0 vote. I think that's only an indicator of badness if Dave has info on the poll (and the vote yesterday benefited scum), because from the limited content I assume he's read, we were only talking about how the Day 0 vote might provide information, not role-related benefits.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm Either I or someone else should go through the relevant people's posts to figure out if this is player salad or not.
When I think of "player salad" it's more of a broad web of players in a suspicion pool (other than one derived by POE). It looks something like this:

"Today I would be willing to vote for X or Y or Z or maybe... W."

In that regard Made's question salad doesn't look functionally like player salad to me. It does look like question salad though. Made should talk about what interest he has in those questions.

I'll answer mine:

Gun-to-head I would call Mac a civilian. We mind-melded a bit early in Day 0 in a way that I doubt was intentional copy-catting from him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm Either I or someone else should go through the relevant people's posts to figure out if this is player salad or not.
When I think of "player salad" it's more of a broad web of players in a suspicion pool (other than one derived by POE). It looks something like this:

In that regard Made's question salad doesn't look functionally like player salad to me. It does look like question salad though. Made should talk about what interest he has in those questions.

I'll answer mine:

Gun-to-head I would call Mac a civilian. We mind-melded a bit early in Day 0 in a way that I doubt was intentional copy-catting from him.
I was just using it as a broad term. A bunch of names with the obvious connection.

As I said, I'm lazy. I'd like Made to just explain why he wanted person x to talk about person y.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

no obvious connection*
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 pm That said, you went from wall posts about things that reflect badly on me to responding to me with "I think you're probably town" and haven't brought me up since. It's as though you were going cold turkey on interacting with me and I'm not sure how to take it. It at least makes me uncomfortable.
Yep. I can spend three pages of thread space calling someone scum, and if I end up changing my mind I am perfectly willing to drop it cold turkey. There's no use wasting time in the gray zone. I have no specific intention to avoid interaction with you, but with a different perspective now I have less reason to specifically seek your posts out.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm Glorf didn't like Dave's sheeping on the Day 0 vote. I think that's only an indicator of badness if Dave has info on the poll (and the vote yesterday benefited scum), because from the limited content I assume he's read, we were only talking about how the Day 0 vote might provide information, not role-related benefits.
That is most certainly not the sentiment of the post to which you refer, my friend. I recommend you review your interpretation of it. Thanks.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:31 pm Page 3 - Key take-aways:

Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:37 am Kyle, which one of me or Jay is scum?
I missed this question before. Jay is a player who, in recent history has tricked me enough that I now try to prioritize reading him asap. I've also noticed that, in general, reading one of you or Jay seems to lead to having a read on the other sooner or later.

I see both of you putting early day 0 effort into throwing sticks in people's spokes, but nothing too hardlined yet, which is understandable cus it's day 0 and 2/3 of the game hasn't checked in yet.

I guess that doesn't really answer the question
We’re only on page 3 but this post seems to reinforce my concerns about Kyle. He’d made no attempt to engage with anyone until this point (perhaps deliberately) and now this exchange appears clumsy and awkward. It leaves me wondering if this may just be a ‘Kyle thing’ and not something that may perhaps be alignment indicative.

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 am Oh haha making a Quin suspicion joke apparently that's not original this game. That's what I get for not catching up before posting.

So hey poll. I voted not-bad place because hanging around in mafia territory sounds like a bad idea? Feel like people are overthinking it, but hey, you guys have played more epi games than me.

Townread on quin. I have read quin correctly in 100% plus or minus 30% of the games I've played with him. So it's basically certain that he's town.
Here we have Chuckle’s entrance into the game - again, appears a little awkward. “plus or minus 30% my friend? That’s one hell of a margin for error! I’m not sure I see the point of this read on Quin.

Dave enters the game, states that he is new (alarms ringing here in respect of future votes on him) and sheeps Jay’s take on the poll. Not usually a bad person to sheep on (off?) but not a fan of his logic on this matter as I’d discussed in an earlier post.

This page I’m seeing more from Sloonei (i.e. strategising about poll selections, thoughts on Quin). Not completely sold on the Quin thing but his posts strike me as considered, thoughtful and genuine. Town read starting to firm.

Entrance by novaselinever seems unremarkable. I get a sense of trepidation on their part entering the game which in my view is well justified. I wish them and Dave the very best this game.

Increasing discomfort with Chuckles. Can’t quite put my finger on it but he is seriously driving a null read for me here. Looking forward to see how things develop with him.
:confused:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Nevermind, I think I get it. You don't suspect Dave, you disagree with the reasons for peoples voting on the Day 0 poll? Is that it?
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:31 pmWe’re only on page 3 but this post seems to reinforce my concerns about Kyle. He’d made no attempt to engage with anyone until this point (perhaps deliberately) and now this exchange appears clumsy and awkward. It leaves me wondering if this may just be a ‘Kyle thing’ and not something that may perhaps be alignment indicative.
clumsy and awkward is an apt description of just who i am as a person actually

I overlooked that question before when I read through the first time, when I reread things to try to figure out Made's deal, I felt bad that I'd left the asker hanging so i responded.

I don't really tend to be the type of player who does a lot of early prodding if other players are already doing it. On day 0's and 1's I prefer to watch and analyze the proddings that are already happening until something catches my attention.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm Nevermind, I think I get it. You don't suspect Dave, you disagree with the reasons for peoples voting on the Day 0 poll? Is that it?
That is correct. Thank you.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:31 pmWe’re only on page 3 but this post seems to reinforce my concerns about Kyle. He’d made no attempt to engage with anyone until this point (perhaps deliberately) and now this exchange appears clumsy and awkward. It leaves me wondering if this may just be a ‘Kyle thing’ and not something that may perhaps be alignment indicative.
clumsy and awkward is an apt description of just who i am as a person actually

I overlooked that question before when I read through the first time, when I reread things to try to figure out Made's deal, I felt bad that I'd left the asker hanging so i responded.

I don't really tend to be the type of player who does a lot of early prodding if other players are already doing it. On day 0's and 1's I prefer to watch and analyze the proddings that are already happening until something catches my attention.
Thanks, Kyle. At the point of my review, that was an option that I was seriously considering. I appreciate you taking the time to explan.

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 pm @Made I'd still like to know how your read on me progressed.
my first post of the game was to claim a vote on you 5 seconds into a day 0 where I couldn't vote. I legit thought we were clowning until JJJ kept pushing lol.

I liked your response to early criticism.
Pov: you reading my takes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm fairly occupied today (and will be tomorrow as well) so I'm keeping up with the thread but not putting a lot of time into analysis or anything. I feel better about Quin every time he posts so I don't think I'll be voting there. I haven't gotten the most stellar vibes from LC, speedchuck, or Tony, so I might go with one of those, though the votes are already pretty spread out. Looking at the player list I get the feeling we've only been talking about a subset of players, mostly those who have had more presence in the thread, and naturally most of the higher posters look more townie... idk, day 1 always feels like this and I wish I had more confident thoughts on anyone but I really don't. If I have more time later tonight I might try a rainbow but it'll be mostly yellow.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm

I'll answer mine:

I was just using it as a broad term. A bunch of names with the obvious connection.

As I said, I'm lazy. I'd like Made to just explain why he wanted person x to talk about person y.
I am also curious about this, did you choose those player pairs for a reason or was it just random @[mention]Made[/mention]
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 pm @Kylemii

RE: Speedchuck

Sorry I don't have a good answer. Soul read. Not a ping.

RE:Nutella

I like these posts a lot.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 12#p393812

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 14#p393614

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 13#p393613

Getting right to work and finding good guys. That's what I expect from good Nutella.
thank you for the response :)
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 pm I'm fairly occupied today (and will be tomorrow as well) so I'm keeping up with the thread but not putting a lot of time into analysis or anything. I feel better about Quin every time he posts so I don't think I'll be voting there. I haven't gotten the most stellar vibes from LC, speedchuck, or Tony, so I might go with one of those, though the votes are already pretty spread out. Looking at the player list I get the feeling we've only been talking about a subset of players, mostly those who have had more presence in the thread, and naturally most of the higher posters look more townie... idk, day 1 always feels like this and I wish I had more confident thoughts on anyone but I really don't. If I have more time later tonight I might try a rainbow but it'll be mostly yellow.
*munches on player salad with a side of nutella*

"These things do not go together yuck"
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 am I'm on a train rn.
Colorless susbow: tiers are not ordered
S tier:
Made, of course
A tier:
JJJ
Kyle
Quin

B tier:
Speedchuck
Wilgy
C tier:
Eloh
Glorf
Slooni
Jack
Dave
D tier:
Marmot
Nutella
M tier:
Mac
now annotated with the post that influenced the read most
please direct further questions to my secretary (das me)
updated tier listwill be published daily till I get bored of doing so, post of interest shall be updates subsequently.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm I am also curious about this, did you choose those player pairs for a reason or was it just random @@Made
Intentionally
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm
not until questions are answered or ignored by the majority of players asked.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm
not until questions are answered or ignored by the majority of players asked.
ebwop
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am KK question time:
JJJ thoughts on Mac?
Mac thoughts on Nutella?

Kyle thoughts on Dave?
Glorf thought on me?
green ones are answered
red ones are not
please answer these soon
and thanks a lot
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:07 pm
JJJ thoughts on Mac?
Mac thoughts on Nutella?

Kyle thoughts on Dave?
Glorf thought on me?
green ones are answered
red ones are not
please answer these soon
and thanks a lot
:disappoint:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:12 pm
JJJ thoughts on Mac?
Mac thoughts on Nutella?

Kyle thoughts on Dave?
Glorf thought on me?
green ones are answered
red ones are not
please answer these soon
and thanks a lot
:disappoint:
listed updated (my bad b <3)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 pm
S tier:
Made, of course
A tier:
JJJ
Kyle
Quin

B tier:
Speedchuck
Wilgy
C tier:
Eloh
Glorf
Slooni
Jack
Dave
D tier:
Marmot
Nutella
M tier:
Mac
updated tier listwill be published daily till I get bored of doing so, post of interest shall be updates subsequently.
This only causes further questions. I don't see super townie posts at the top or super scummy posts at the bottom. Find myself thinking "Why does that post go with that read?" all the way down.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 pm
S tier:
Made, of course
A tier:
JJJ
Kyle
Quin

B tier:
Speedchuck
Wilgy
C tier:
Eloh
Glorf
Slooni
Jack
Dave
D tier:
Marmot
Nutella
M tier:
Mac
I am glad I'm being read for something that isn't my woe is me post. :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

I'm here! I'm here! I'm alive.

So I notice there's alot of day 0 talking is it serious or just fluff?

Also wow way to many posts. :sigh:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 pm I'm here! I'm here! I'm alive.

I hope we don't all need to implement post restrictions :omg:

hi whos bad
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

Also my first read of the game, Glorf is either a townie or is town aligned. Unless he's gotten much craftier since the last time I saw him play which I doubt.

linki: Yes yes we do, and probably LC, Mac, and Epi since I always say they're bad and one inactive player I'd bet sig he seems crafty. :shifty:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 pm Also my first read of the game, Glorf is either a townie or is town aligned. Unless he's gotten much craftier since the last time I saw him play which I doubt.

linki: Yes yes we do, and probably LC, Mac, and Epi since I always say they're bad and one inactive player I'd bet sig he seems crafty. :shifty:
that epignosis does look rather scummy :ponder:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis is indeed my biggest mafia read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Let's hot potato Epignosis.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm in

I thought I was the only one suspecting him
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

bet
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

btw how large is the sample size for glorfindel's "I am town" meta
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Made[/mention], what was your interpretation of my argument for Quin to be bad? What about it drove you to read me negatively?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 pm I'm here! I'm here! I'm alive.

It's mostly serious chatter, but don't bother reading it all if it would be too time-consuming.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Who's got an argument for Jack to be town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

JJJ thoughts on Mac?
Mac thoughts on Nutella?

Kyle thoughts on Dave?
Glorf thought on me?
green ones are answered
red ones are not
please answer these soon
and thanks a lot
I don't have strong thought on nutella yet. Been hella busy the last couple of days, so my focus here is linited.

Why are you intetested in what I have to say about her?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”