Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 15
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 0]

Post by sig »

I'm surprised Made, JJJ, quin ect took the first page so serious it's odd seeing how it is day 0 first page.

linki: sweet i'll work my way from day 1 and go back for ISO

Kyle Glorfs town game is very obvious just like his mafia game, in fact last game I played with him where he was mafia I called him out day 1 (maybe 2) without information just meta based.
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm @ Made, what was your interpretation of my argument for Quin to be bad? What about it drove you to read me negatively?
you are in my C tier because of that post.

you were on my M tier because of this post.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm I'm surprised Made, JJJ, quin ect took the first page so serious it's odd seeing how it is day 0 first page.
Made wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:44 pm also before this goes too far and I die, it's day zero and more than half the players haven't even shown up yet, don't take things so seriously lol
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm @ Made, what was your interpretation of my argument for Quin to be bad? What about it drove you to read me negatively?

Tier names mean nothing to me. I want to know what thoughts you had in your head to produce your reads. I want to discuss ideas. I can't read you if you are only posting lists of names.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:11 pm Hahaha I just realized that Dunya isn't in this game. I was going to vote for her.
:confused2:
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 am Nobody is talking about Wilgy.

Vote 1 Quin. But yeah wilgy. That guy is bothersome.
I'm still curious about his bizarre tunneling of me. It seemed like an avant-garde mafia experiment, which is sort of a description of wilgy's meta in general I guess. In my head there's a link between Made and wilgy right now because they've been the only two to go after me in any manner this game, both neither of them seemed to be basing their reads on anything concrete, and in wilgy's case I doubt its sincerity entirely.

I don't know what this says about his alignment, but I do recall late in Mountain mafia when Eloh and wilgy (scum partners) seemed to make a coordinated push against me late in the game. The context was entirely different there, but wilgy's behavior is similar.

I don't like what you're saying about wilgy. He's always mislynched early on for being weird and it seems like your pushing that.

Kyle's looking good from his posts, I'm wary of sloonie.

linki: Didn't see that Made thanks.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:11 pm Hahaha I just realized that Dunya isn't in this game. I was going to vote for her.
:confused2:
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 am Nobody is talking about Wilgy.

Vote 1 Quin. But yeah wilgy. That guy is bothersome.
I'm still curious about his bizarre tunneling of me. It seemed like an avant-garde mafia experiment, which is sort of a description of wilgy's meta in general I guess. In my head there's a link between Made and wilgy right now because they've been the only two to go after me in any manner this game, both neither of them seemed to be basing their reads on anything concrete, and in wilgy's case I doubt its sincerity entirely.

I don't know what this says about his alignment, but I do recall late in Mountain mafia when Eloh and wilgy (scum partners) seemed to make a coordinated push against me late in the game. The context was entirely different there, but wilgy's behavior is similar.

I don't like what you're saying about wilgy. He's always mislynched early on for being weird and it seems like your pushing that.

Kyle's looking good from his posts, I'm wary of sloonie.

linki: Didn't see that Made thanks.
Wilgy's a common mislynch target, yeah. Wilgy's also a player who has the same chance of drawing a scum role as everybody else. I discussed my thoughts on him there as they were in mind, acknowledging both sides of the coin.
If I was pushing for his mislynch there, you should be able to find more instances of this in my post history.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Food for thought: Jay reads me better than any other mafia player on Earth. I will arrogantly claim that I read him better than any other mafia player on Earth. We've both called each other "lock town reads" already in this game. How do people feel about this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Tier names mean nothing to me. I want to know what thoughts you had in your head to produce your reads. I want to discuss ideas. I can't read you if you are only posting lists of names.
S
A
B
C
D
M
On day zero I didn't like
1.How much you wanted to distant your vote on the poll from your alignment
2.Mocking Jay's style of posting seemed like a weird attempt to buddy
3.Seeming to acknowledge that my first post in the game was a joke, then floating Quin as a suspect seemed scummy when JJJ seemed not to be joking seemed both off and opportunistic
4.In the moment backing up this argument felt forced and done by necessity.

having seen further posts and your reaction to my burnt orange/pinkish read I view you as C Tier.

regards,

Made's Secretary
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm I'm surprised Made, JJJ, quin ect took the first page so serious it's odd seeing how it is day 0 first page.

yeah, things got real pretty quick
sig wrote:Kyle Glorfs town game is very obvious just like his mafia game, in fact last game I played with him where he was mafia I called him out day 1 (maybe 2) without information just meta based.
huh. cool. it's strange to see so many people so easily agree with something so quickly, but it's also kind of refreshing. It's nice to have something be easy for once.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 pm

S
A
B
C
D
M
On day zero I didn't like
1.How much you wanted to distant your vote on the poll from your alignment
2.Mocking Jay's style of posting seemed like a weird attempt to buddy
3.Seeming to acknowledge that my first post in the game was a joke, then floating Quin as a suspect seemed scummy when JJJ seemed not to be joking seemed both off and opportunistic
4.In the moment backing up this argument felt forced and done by necessity.

having seen further posts and your reaction to my burnt orange/pinkish read I view you as C Tier.

regards,

Made's Secretary
1. I was involved in discussions about the Day 0 poll, but I wanted to be clear in these discussions that I had voted prior to giving any thought to the ideas being discussed. This was brought up in a single post and was in no way intended as any form of distancing from anything. I don't even know what I'd be distancing from.
2. What?
3. Not sure what you are referring to here.
4. My Quin ISO was a bit forced, yeah, but only in a "it's early in the game and I want to generate content" sort of way. I was simply sharing the argument I saw for Quin to be bad for the sake of discussion. I've not pursued him as a suspect since because I don't think it is the strongest argument to be made about him.

What have you liked better about me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:53 pm btw how large is the sample size for glorfindel's "I am town" meta
It's not really a matter of sample size if you ask me. All I need to know is that he was not town in Mad Max, and no matter how hard I tried or how I framed the question, he would not claim to be town (or answer me period). Quin was on his mafia team and corroborates that. The man doesn't lie; that's his moral decision and I believe him completely.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What does this mean to you?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention], a question for you:

In Mountain Mafia, you opened the game with a perspective of just do it on Day 1, allowing yourself to play "fast-and-loose" and voting as your whims inspired. Example

In this game you seem to be playing from a more timid, uncertain vantage point. You played very well in the mountains game and had a lot of success. Why do you think you've changed in this regard?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Made[/mention] coukd you elaborate on any of your other reads in the way you just did for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[mention]slooni[/mention]
2. this post reminded me of Jay's "tink is good do you know why" from last game, and that mixed with the fact you played pinged me.
3. comparing this to this post by JJJ made me think you got the joke and Jay missed it.
5. justifying every civvie read is annoying because it often it's multiple posts in tandem, and doing so allows baddies I read to just keep doing so, so will only do so if someone who's not you ask.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm @Made coukd you elaborate on any of your other reads in the way you just did for me?
am i allowed to say no?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

wait, you said any not every. which are you interested in?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Moved my vote to nutella.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:48 pm @slooni
2. this post reminded me of Jay's "tink is good do you know why" from last game, and that mixed with the fact you played pinged me.
3. comparing this to this post by JJJ made me think you got the joke and Jay missed it.
5. justifying every civvie read is annoying because it often it's multiple posts in tandem, and doing so allows baddies I read to just keep doing so, so will only do so if someone who's not you ask.
Jay and I are similar players. We might emulate one another from time to time. I'd argue that his Vocaroo post you allude to is Sloonei-esque. :meany:

I ask for detailed reads because I am trying to read you and I think that the best way we can progress the game is to be actively engaged in discussion of our ideas. I don't care for the theory that playing this way makes things easier for the scum in any way. Discussion is the primary tool civilians have to win the game. Use it.
That said, you don't need to say a single thing about any town reads. Tell me about your scum reads.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:56 pm wait, you said any not every. which are you interested in?
Jack and Mac.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:12 pm
Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:07 pm
Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am KK question time:
JJJ thoughts on Mac?
Slooni thoughts in Nutella?
Mac thoughts on Nutella?

Kyle thoughts on Dave?
Glorf thought on me?
Nutella thoughts on speedchuck?
Speedchuck thoughts Wilgy?
Wilgy current slooni thoughts?
green ones are answered
red ones are not
please answer these soon
and thanks a lot
:disappoint:
listed updated (my bad b <3)
sorry if you already explained this but what does this dataset mean to you?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait sorry. I thought for a second that whether or not those players responded to your questions at all was what you were testing for. the red colors are just people who you still need responses from, I get it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 226

Post by MacDougall »

Made please quote the posts you have made that even remotely explain your scum read on me.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:35 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:53 pm btw how large is the sample size for glorfindel's "I am town" meta
It's not really a matter of sample size if you ask me. All I need to know is that he was not town in Mad Max, and no matter how hard I tried or how I framed the question, he would not claim to be town (or answer me period). Quin was on his mafia team and corroborates that. The man doesn't lie; that's his moral decision and I believe him completely.
For the sake of posterity the bolded comment above is misleading, Jay. I DID answer the question you posed in that game. My answer stood regardless of my alignment and WILL be the position to which I will return for any game I play here at this site in future. It just so happened that you were right that game. You could just as easily have been wrong. Having said that, I enjoyed that game immensely and am convinced that you can never truly appreciate just how much I agonised over not being able to say those three words (I am Town) to you.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm Made please quote the posts you have made that even remotely explain your scum read on me.
three questions first:
1. Thoughts on Nutella
2. Why did you vote Dave
3. Why are you now voting Nutella
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

Also, Hi! @Sig
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I'd echo Mac but the explanation of his scum Sloonei read went in one eye and out the other so I'm not sure I even care.

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] your thoughts on it?

Jimmy's Nutella case is interesting to me because it's basically the same as my case on her early on in Mountains and my conclusion was wrong. Also, I don't see what he sees anyway. Opposite contrast with opposite conclusions.

Kinda feel like I'm dead ended on Jimmy atm anyway. Made looks worse but I'll let him talk before I decide where to move.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm Made please quote the posts you have made that even remotely explain your scum read on me.
three questions first:
1. Thoughts on Nutella
2. Why did you vote Dave
3. Why are you now voting Nutella
Nutella pinged me with a recent post. Jimmy is voting for him and I don't feel strongly about anyone else. I voted Dave because he pinged me and I was hoping my voting him would provoke him into showing something.

Why did you follow my vote to Dave and then my vote to nutella? And why do you have me bottom of your reads and why have you not explained yourself.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 pm Food for thought: Jay reads me better than any other mafia player on Earth. I will arrogantly claim that I read him better than any other mafia player on Earth. We've both called each other "lock town reads" already in this game. How do people feel about this?
Get a room
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh nutella is a female sorry I forgot it's been ages.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 pm Food for thought: Jay reads me better than any other mafia player on Earth. I will arrogantly claim that I read him better than any other mafia player on Earth. We've both called each other "lock town reads" already in this game. How do people feel about this?
Get a room
First nomination for 2018 best quote has been submitted.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 pm I'm fairly occupied today (and will be tomorrow as well) so I'm keeping up with the thread but not putting a lot of time into analysis or anything. I feel better about Quin every time he posts so I don't think I'll be voting there. I haven't gotten the most stellar vibes from LC, speedchuck, or Tony, so I might go with one of those, though the votes are already pretty spread out. Looking at the player list I get the feeling we've only been talking about a subset of players, mostly those who have had more presence in the thread, and naturally most of the higher posters look more townie... idk, day 1 always feels like this and I wish I had more confident thoughts on anyone but I really don't. If I have more time later tonight I might try a rainbow but it'll be mostly yellow.
This one fyi.

I just read her iso thought and high level she reads distracted town so I will look for someone else.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gone back to original baddie quin. Haven't seen a quin post that looks civvie yet.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 pm Gone back to original baddie quin. Haven't seen a quin post that looks civvie yet.
how about this one
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 pm I'd echo Mac but the explanation of his scum Sloonei read went in one eye and out the other so I'm not sure I even care.

@Sloonei your thoughts on it?

Jimmy's Nutella case is interesting to me because it's basically the same as my case on her early on in Mountains and my conclusion was wrong. Also, I don't see what he sees anyway. Opposite contrast with opposite conclusions.

Kinda feel like I'm dead ended on Jimmy atm anyway. Made looks worse but I'll let him talk before I decide where to move.
I don't know what "it" is here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 pm Gone back to original baddie quin. Haven't seen a quin post that looks civvie yet.
how about this one
On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is mafia and 10 is civ that post is a 3.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 pm I'd echo Mac but the explanation of his scum Sloonei read went in one eye and out the other so I'm not sure I even care.

I really should have clarified after several linkis.

What do you think of Made's case on you?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

As it relates to how you read Made atm.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pmFor the sake of posterity the bolded comment above is misleading, Jay. I DID answer the question you posed in that game. My answer stood regardless of my alignment and WILL be the position to which I will return for any game I play here at this site in future. It just so happened that you were right that game. You could just as easily have been wrong. Having said that, I enjoyed that game immensely and am convinced that you can never truly appreciate just how much I agonised over not being able to say those three words (I am Town) to you.
you should write scripts for romantic dramas
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Here's a loose rainbow. Tiers aren't really ranked, although nutella and Jackofhearts feel like the players I'm most likely to vote for at this time. Lots of people I feel vaguely about. Ask me about any of these reads and I'll ignore you for a few hours and possibly answer later tonight.

JaggedJimmyJay
Glorfindel

novaselinenever
lapluie
Macdougall
Made
Quin
TonyStarkPrime
speedchuck
Elohcin
Kylemii

Dom
Gumshoe
birdwithteeth
Simon
sig

LongCon
Dave
DrWilgy
Marmot
nutella
Jackofhearts
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:28 pm

He reads as authentic to me. He's not latching onto any traditional or easy arguments that I could see being made against me, which suggests to me these are genuine thoughts of his.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:33 pm

He reads as authentic to me. He's not latching onto any traditional or easy arguments that I could see being made against me, which suggests to me these are genuine thoughts of his.
Lucky you. He hasn't even bothered to explain his read on me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Simon wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:22 pm If I made a rainbow list, everyone would be yellow. I mean come on, the game is just starting. :disappoint:
I read Simon's one post positively. I don't think he'd be hard-pressed to pretend he has reads as a mafioso. In this case he looked at all of us like we're crazy for thinking we know what we're doing on Day 0 and yellow'd everyone. He might be right. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel

JaggedJimmyJay
Sloonei
Jackofhearts
LongCon

novaselinenever
lapluie
Kylemii
Made
TonyStarkPrime
speedchuck
Elohcin
Dom
Gumshoe
birdwithteeth
Simon
Marmot
nutella
sig

Dave
DrWilgy
Quin

Mine.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:32 pm Marmot
This one intrigues me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Lucky you. He hasn't even bothered to explain his read on me.
I had to work hard to extract it from him, to be fair. If there's one thing I find suspicious about Made, it's his strong resistance to sharing his thoughts. I don't get that, and it's not something I'm used to seeing from him as any alignment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm
This one intrigues me.
Marmot's placement on my list is more an absence of a reason to town read him than a specific reason to scum read him. The same is true for Long Con.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm
This one intrigues me.
Marmot's placement on my list is more an absence of a reason to town read him than a specific reason to scum read him. The same is true for Long Con.
Why not yellow then?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mr Mac, please talk about Mr Jack
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

To whom it may concern,
The following are reads on Mac. Please use them for the advancement of the civilian cause.

1. this post, this post, this post and this post read like trying to start something without committing
2. this one bothers me because wilgy's talked about ratio to talked in game ratio is among the lowest in the game.
3. deflects to other players when providing reads without quoting, or highlights what he liked here.
4. this argument seems far less conclusive than arguments he's given on Nutella, Dave, and Wilgy, yet it's his

Healthy suspicion is healthy, but it seems as Mac's posts aren't focused on winning, but on hiding potential fault.
Mac, which players this game read civvie to you?
Jack is next, thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Made's secretary

Return to “Previous Jobs”