Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 pm
Chaosrealm
Today is the day of chaos!
Sloonei has been killed.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
"Disgusting."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 pm Jackofhearts2005, is it typical of TSP to progress his read on you so carefully and gradually?
"Yes, you needn't worry about that. Such has been my intention since the day I first held this spear. No matter what the future holds... I'm never going to change. I will let my faith and my beliefs drive my every action as king."
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 2]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Glorfindel wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:24 pm “The vote is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison men because they are different from other men.”

- Former President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson
Not you too, Jay :(
Why not?

Is that because you're the best, or because you're having an affair with the boss's wife behind his back?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:34 pm I am Iron Man.
"Disgusting."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm Avengers, time to work for a living.
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do."

- Steve Jobs
"Disgusting."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"Leave it to me!"
"Trust me, I don't pick fights I can't win."
Chaosrealm
"Disgusting."
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

....the heck
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spoiler: show
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:24 pm Jesus Christ guys. 5 pages on day 0. Stooooooop.

I'm going to prove to you that Sloonei is bad this game. I have a real good feeling about that. He is bad an I'm a doctor!
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:24 pm Jesus Christ guys. 5 pages on day 0. Stooooooop.

I'm going to prove to you that Sloonei is bad this game. I have a real good feeling about that. He is bad an I'm a doctor!
Also Made has wilgy as his second strongest town read on the strength of this post and nothing else (wilgy's only other contribution at the time of made's rainbow was an OT comment about jack's avatar). I guess I overlooked this post when I was discussing Made's observation about heat on me, but I don't really take this seriously since it doesn't seem like wilgy's expressing an actual suspicion of me, rather he's just shaking his fist at me for having close to 50 posts on Day 0. I'd shake my fist at me too. That's ridiculous.
I don't understand any of Made's reads, I guess, but that doesn't stop me from liking that they exist at this point.
Why did it take you so long to comment on this? Why did you provide a reason other than suspicion when I said I was suspicious of you?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm Bad guys are Hazlenut, Mac, and Sloonster.

Dis is de wae.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm I'm going to prove to you that Sloonei is bad this game. I have a real good feeling about that. He is bad an I'm a doctor!
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm Why patronize the idea of me finding symptoms of you being bad if you are good Sloonster? If you are civ the symptoms wouldnt exist. Would you want me to be chasing my tail like a puppy if I was a civilian on your team?
I want town wilgy to do what town wilgy needs to do to feel comfortable in this game. I also don't appreciate being told I should address suspicions which don't exist, hence the tone of snark.
Why judge my suspicion as nonexistent without a question? You devote such time to your stream of posts and I didn't get one until someone else drew it out and I yelled about it. Porque?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:27 pm @Sloonei your first post was too long for what it actually provided.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 am With no basis on what I'm voting for, the Outworld sounds like my kind of place.
Then your post following also was too long and fluffy.

Comparing your first buncha posts here to other civ Sloonei posts makes me feel that you are being non genuine here. An example of difference can be found by comparing this game to the search for Quin.

Now. Why did I have to bark for you to bat an eye?

"All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a very clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

- Vizzini, The Princess Bride
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Also Made has wilgy as his second strongest town read on the strength of this post and nothing else (wilgy's only other contribution at the time of made's rainbow was an OT comment about jack's avatar). I guess I overlooked this post when I was discussing Made's observation about heat on me, but I don't really take this seriously since it doesn't seem like wilgy's expressing an actual suspicion of me, rather he's just shaking his fist at me for having close to 50 posts on Day 0. I'd shake my fist at me too. That's ridiculous.
I don't understand any of Made's reads, I guess, but that doesn't stop me from liking that they exist at this point.
Why did it take you so long to comment on this? Why did you provide a reason other than suspicion when I said I was suspicious of you?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm Bad guys are Hazlenut, Mac, and Sloonster.

Dis is de wae.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm I'm going to prove to you that Sloonei is bad this game. I have a real good feeling about that. He is bad an I'm a doctor!
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm Why patronize the idea of me finding symptoms of you being bad if you are good Sloonster? If you are civ the symptoms wouldnt exist. Would you want me to be chasing my tail like a puppy if I was a civilian on your team?
I want town wilgy to do what town wilgy needs to do to feel comfortable in this game. I also don't appreciate being told I should address suspicions which don't exist, hence the tone of snark.
Why judge my suspicion as nonexistent without a question? You devote such time to your stream of posts and I didn't get one until someone else drew it out and I yelled about it. Porque?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:24 pm “The vote is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison men because they are different from other men.”

Yes, I'm so excited that the hosts have gifted me with the ability to vote! :srsnod:

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:27 pm @Sloonei your first post was too long for what it actually provided.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 am With no basis on what I'm voting for, the Outworld sounds like my kind of place.

Comparing your first buncha posts here to other civ Sloonei posts makes me feel that you are being non genuine here. An example of difference can be found by comparing this game to the search for Quin.

"All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a very clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

I love to receive movie references that are meaningful in context. Jay's doing a really great job using the resources that he has to provide content ( which is the best present a girl could ask for).

Speaking of clever use, I don't suppose that Quin is buying me more expensive dishes every time he sees someone he suspects, and cheaper ones when he likes them? Or perhaps the other way around? It would be nice to figure that out, but in the meantime I'm enjoying all the delicious food he's ordering.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

The syndicate was so kind as to give me an incorrect rendition of my post. Here is the part that got eaten:

Yes, I'm so excited that the hosts have gifted me with the ability to vote! :srsnod:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"Is rest all you ever think about? If you want that vacation, earn it!"
"You almost met the tip of my lance."
"Escape? I'm not going anywhere. I came here for you. I came to defeat you."
"You know, I like you, and I feel I can trust you completely"
"I am Ephraim of Renais, a prince and skilled spearman. So, point me at my enemy. I'll get to work."
"You almost met the tip of my lance."
"I'll provide you with a messy end to your sorry life."
"Let the fools spread gossip. The rest of us have work to do."
"I always worry about my sister, Eirika. If I'm not there to protect her, anything could happen."
"Watch and see. I don’t pick fights I can’t win."
"There’s no point in lingering here."
"I always worry about my sister, Eirika. If I'm not there to protect her, anything could happen."
"There’s no point in lingering here."
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Dis is de wae.

I love to receive movie references that are meaningful in context. Jay's doing a really great job using the resources that he has to provide content ( which is the best present a girl could ask for).

Speaking of clever use, I don't suppose that Quin is buying me more expensive dishes every time he sees someone he suspects, and cheaper ones when he likes them? Or perhaps the other way around? It would be nice to figure that out, but in the meantime I'm enjoying all the delicious food he's ordering.
Fried Rice Noodles with sliced beef and vegetables - $12.50
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lapluie wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 pm....the heck
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 pm Jay's doing a really great job using the resources that he has to provide content
"Leave it to me!"
"Trust me, I don't pick fights I can't win."
Chaosrealm
"Disgusting."
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm Image
Spicy Quail (Jumbo Size) - $8.50
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 pm Voted Chaosrealm!
"I don't pick fights I can't win."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:20 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:32 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 pmI'm talking about several pages of content. We'd been at it for a while before I said anything about you, and all you'd talked about was mechanics iirc. I'm mostly looking at how you handled the interaction with me. You completely changed the conversation. Mac poked at you for something similar earlier. Did you ever respond to his actual criticism of you?

That 16* person team claim was srs biznus if I was reading Sloonei's motives right, as an aside.
the exchange with me that you're referring to actually happened at the very end of page 2, all I saw before that was you, sloonei, and jay poking at each other to feel each other out, like goats do when they meet another goat for the first time. I didn't have anything unique to add to it. You three have played with each other much more than I have with any of you, so I can trust that you can ultimately come to better first impressions about each other than I could.

The day 0 poll appealed to me because it was something I could immediately work with. Ive always kind of liked analyzing day 0 polls... I actually kinda got into trouble for it a lot, back in the old times. I'd analyze them into the ground because shit dude if someone's gonna get an advantage out of this I want it to be my side. This game was actually tame in comparison.
Scallops in Garlic and Butter Sauce - $23.90
"I think not."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"Don’t worry. I haven’t lost all sense of self-preservation."
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm Image

“Disgusting."
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Why not?

Is that because you're the best, or because you're having an affair with the boss's wife behind his back?
"It is not the lie that passes through the mind, but the lie that sinks in and settles in it, that does the hurt."

- Francis Bacon
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

Quin wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Dis is de wae.

Quin, if you are suggesting that there is reason for us to be concerned about Nutella, please give me a price on Chinese chicken salad with mandarines.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 am

Dis is de wae.

Quin, if you are suggesting that there is reason for us to be concerned about Nutella, please give me a price on Chinese chicken salad with mandarines.
Plain Ice Cream - $3.00
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

@Quin and @ Kylemii: As much as I harbour serious suspicions against both of you, I will NOT cast a vote against either of you this Day phase on principle. Just thought you should know - at this point I will not take advantage of your impediments and I condemn those players that foisted these intolerable conditions upon you.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 am

Why not?

"It is not the lie that passes through the mind, but the lie that sinks in and settles in it, that does the hurt."

- Francis Bacon
"Surrender? I think not."
"I don't have time to play games with you."
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Quin wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:28 am

Dis is de wae.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:07 pm I want town wilgy to do what town wilgy needs to do to feel comfortable in this game. I also don't appreciate being told I should address suspicions which don't exist, hence the tone of snark.

Plain Ice Cream - $3.00
:ponder:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am
Quin wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:28 am

Dis is de wae.

Plain Ice Cream - $3.00
...Water! It's free!
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am @Quin and @ Kylemii: As much as I harbour serious suspicions against both of you, I will NOT cast a vote against either of you this Day phase on principle. Just thought you should know - at this point I will not take advantage of your impediments and I condemn those players that foisted these intolerable conditions upon you.
"Surrender? I think not."
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 am

Why not?

- Francis Bacon
Jay, am I correct in assuming that you are trying to tell us that a player whose name relates to a substance that doesn’t go well with Bacon (like, Nutella, for instance) is lying?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:40 am Jay, am I correct in assuming that you are trying to tell us that a player whose name relates to a substance that doesn’t go well with Bacon (like, Nutella, for instance) is lying?
"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."

- Leo Buscaglia

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:45 am
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:40 am Jay, am I correct in assuming that you are trying to tell us that a player whose name relates to a substance that doesn’t go well with Bacon (like, Nutella, for instance) is lying?
"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."

- Leo Buscaglia
I wish more than anything that I was smart enough to understand what it is that you’re trying to say right now. Sadly, we’ve been robbed of one of our greatest assets :(

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"Disgusting."
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 am I wish more than anything that I was smart enough to understand what it is that you’re trying to say right now. Sadly, we’ve been robbed of one of our greatest assets :(
"Don't worry what people say or what people think. Be yourself."

- Brett Hull

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Pov: you reading my takes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Made wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 am sup bittcchhesss
"Leave it to me!"
Chaosrealm
"Disgusting."
[/quote]
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[flash=]this is amazing lmao[/flash]
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Guys whats up with the shit posting. & who voted for who,I can't tell in the poll
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:51 am
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 am I wish more than anything that I was smart enough to understand what it is that you’re trying to say right now. Sadly, we’ve been robbed of one of our greatest assets :(
"Don't worry what people say or what people think. Be yourself."

- Brett Hull
:hugs:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Once you've read it over, give me your thoughts
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] you haven't given me your thoughts, avoided it
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:08 am Guys whats up with the shit posting. & who voted for who,I can't tell in the poll
"Disgusting."

"Leave it to me!"
Chaosrealm
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:13 am @TonyStarkPrime you haven't given me your thoughts, avoided it
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man
I am Iron Man

I’m trying to work out
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:11 am
Once you've read it over, give me your thoughts
"I think not."

"You said your name was Valter, didn’t you?"
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am @Quin and @ Kylemii: As much as I harbour serious suspicions against both of you, I will NOT cast a vote against either of you this Day phase on principle. Just thought you should know - at this point I will not take advantage of your impediments and
Glorfasaur used helping-hand!
It's super effective!
Kylemiichu used gratitude!
I condemn those players that foisted these intolerable conditions upon you.
Glorfasaur used condemn!
But it failed.
Chaosrealm used topsy-turvy!
It's super effective.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 am show of hands...
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am
lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:08 am Guys whats up with the shit posting. & who voted for who,I can't tell in the poll
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:32 pm The syndicate was so kind as to give me an incorrect rendition of my post. Here is the part that got eaten:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 am
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am @Quin and @ Kylemii: As much as I harbour serious suspicions against both of you, I will NOT cast a vote against either of you this Day phase on principle. Just thought you should know - at this point I will not take advantage of your impediments and
It's super effective!
Glorfasaur used condemn!
But it failed.
It's super effective.
If I understand you correctly (and I believe I do) you are most welcome, my friend.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

laps isn't cursed?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

.....bye
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:31 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 am
It's super effective!
Glorfasaur used condemn!
But it failed.
It's super effective.
If I understand you correctly (and I believe I do) you are most welcome, my friend.

Made wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:35 am
laps isn't cursed?
"Disgusting." "I think not."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:38 am.....bye
"Disgusting."
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm
In what order shall you visit the realms?

Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

Earthrealm
10%

Voters: Simon, Kylemii

Netherrealm
15%

Voters: Elohcin, Quin, Glorfindel

Outworld
25%

Voters: Sloonei, JaggedJimmyJay, MacDougall, Dave, Jackofhearts2005

Chaosrealm
20%

Voters: Made, Long Con, Marmot, TonyStarkPrime

Orderrealm
5%

Voters: novaselinenever

Edenia
10%

Voters: DrWilgy, speedchuck

Momcanihaveanotherquarterrealm (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
15%

Voters: Epignosis, dunya, nijuukyugou
Hmm.

Return to “Previous Jobs”