Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 15
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 pm Were lapluie and Glor the only 2 unaffected ?

@rabbit8 you received your role before end or day. Did it have any strange day 2 posting stipulation ?
Of the people who posted today, I think so.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm "I would sooner _______ than lynch Glorfindel" wouldn't be a bad meme.
Even me????? :puppy:
He's blue in my rainbow and you're green, so yeah I'd lynch you first. ;)

Really though I think dunya's incursion into the thread in full-blast rap mode, with numerous references to older posts and then a large case on sig was all a good look. This is where Sloonei might say "but she was a spectator and could have already genuinely derived these opinions", but meh. :p I think it looked civilian.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention]

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]

Please name one thing you have done to help catch any baddies.

Mac was town? No shit. But if I lynched everyone who is putting forth no effort to catch scum AND a couple people on that train there wouldn't be Hartley anyone left.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm I don't like how sig managed to become a runaway wagon at the 11th hour when 90 percent of the thread couldn't even talk about it properly.
Quin, Kyle, Made, LC, Nutella and myself were perfectly clear.

Jimmy, Dunya, Speedchuck were decently clear.

To hear Glor and Lap try to figure it out, we might as well have been speaking Klingon. :suspish:
I could literally only rate posts.
Which is worthwhile but not if the people who can talk ignore you, which they did.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Actually I have to say that the thing I hate most about Day 2 was that I didn't get a sweet Pokemon nickname from Kyle.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm I don't like how sig managed to become a runaway wagon at the 11th hour when 90 percent of the thread couldn't even talk about it properly.
Quin, Kyle, Made, LC, Nutella and myself were perfectly clear.

Jimmy, Dunya, Speedchuck were decently clear.

To hear Glor and Lap try to figure it out, we might as well have been speaking Klingon. :suspish:
I could literally only rate posts.
Which is worthwhile but not if the people who can talk ignore you, which they did.
i'll be honest i have no idea what this conversation is about
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jack, what did you like about dunya's case?
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

And here I was hoping to get Mod-killed for excessive whining... Thank you, Guys! :)
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 113

Post by rabbit8 »

dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 pm Were lapluie and Glor the only 2 unaffected ?

@rabbit8 you received your role before end or day. Did it have any strange day 2 posting stipulation ?
Holy shit! Love the notification thing. Do you have to @ the name for it? Do you have to use the correct spelling and shit?
I'm on page 3...
No... Not that I'm aware of.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

rabbit8 you received your role before end or day. Did it have any strange day 2 posting stipulation ?
Holy shit! Love the notification thing. Do you have to @ the name for it? Do you have to use the correct spelling and shit?
I'm on page 3...
You type @ and start typing the beginning of the name and it'll pop up to autocomplete. Also, if you quote a post with a mention (as I'm doing now) you should delete the @ or it'll keep popping up
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

i hated that. my curse was to narrate everything like a Pokemon battle and refer to everyone by pokemon names. I guess cus my avi is a pokemon guy.

some of your names already seem like the names of pokemon so that was an unexpected challenge

the cursed were mostly incomprehensible, and the people who weren't cursed seemed to spend most of their time complaining about the curses, so I spent the last day phase rereading and iso'ing

Eloh became a new ping for me. The recent vocaroo game was a virtual hellscape for participation. There were fewer posts obviously but many of the posts took up to 5 minutes to read. It presented a challenge for participation that put a lot of people in a position of lagging behind, some days I had to sit listening to other players speak for 2 or 3 hours before I could post anything relevant. Eloh maintained a position of being one of the most active players in that game despite all that and had frequently Meanwhile in this game, which has honestly a pretty standard length mafia game other than the the 16 page long day 0 and the dumpster fire that we all just experienced.

the fact that her communication during chaos day was limited despite her relatively easy curse doesn't help things much either. I don't see the same elohcin drive as I saw in vocaroo mafia. It's a strange juxtaposition.

excuse me while i use as many words as i want in whatever order I want to explain my thoughts oh my god it feels so nice
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Post by dunya »

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm on page 3...
It comes up automatically after you type @ and start typing the person's us[mention]rabbit8[/mention]

Also I think you're town. Weird crazy hunch.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention], I haven't played either vocaroo game, but my impression from what I've heard is that Eloh tended to participate more in vocaroo than she normally does in traditional text-based games. I've seen her normal style here, nothing alignment-indicative either way.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 113

Post by rabbit8 »

Fancy shit. I feel mafia old. Still cant get used to this town and scum shit either. :sigh:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 pm @Kylemii, I haven't played either vocaroo game, but my impression from what I've heard is that Eloh tended to participate more in vocaroo than she normally does in traditional text-based games. I've seen her normal style here, nothing alignment-indicative either way.
what about her participation in mountains?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:03 pm Jack, what did you like about dunya's case?
That it was better than the case against Tony.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 pm Actually I have to say that the thing I hate most about Day 2 was that I didn't get a sweet Pokemon nickname from Kyle.
You were going to be quindaquil but I accidentally used that for elohcindaquilnand never had an opportunity to use your name.

Simon was going to be simengar for obvious reasons. I didn't have any other ones planned. I had Bulbapedia open in a different tab for the entirety of the last 48 hours.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:14 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 pm Actually I have to say that the thing I hate most about Day 2 was that I didn't get a sweet Pokemon nickname from Kyle.
You were going to be quindaquil but I accidentally used that for elohcindaquilnand never had an opportunity to use your name.

Simon was going to be simengar for obvious reasons. I didn't have any other ones planned. I had Bulbapedia open in a different tab for the entirety of the last 48 hours.
fuck me dead that's the exact nickname i wanted
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:31 pm What's the case against TSP?
I didn't care for what I perceived to be shade he was throwing at people who weren't cursed just for not being cursed. TSP, if that's inaccurate then say so.
Posting before catching up is never a good idea.

I was generally suspicious of the people not cursed because I didn’t percieve Glor and Lap as trying to actually interact. I understand that it was probably very frustrating for them as I just quoted Iron Man at them or as they tried to communicate with Chicago lyrics, but Glor seemed to be giving up and I wanted to motivate him to offer up some discussion. In general after that day I am more suspicious of those who tried to use the curses as an excuse for making easy arguments or not trying to participate in discussion.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 pm Anyway, talk to me about the notion that Wilgy, famed WIFOM overlord, b/s'ed about suspecting Sloonei all day and then killed him.
I buy it.

Moreover, Wilgy has shown himself capable of busting open a scum team while only posting smilies but when given that post restriction today did exactly nothing when asked to contribute.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 pm Kylemii, I haven't played either vocaroo game, but my impression from what I've heard is that Eloh tended to participate more in vocaroo than she normally does in traditional text-based games. I've seen her normal style here, nothing alignment-indicative either way.
What about it? She was bad in that game, and I think she participated a fair amount but did her usual always-being-behind/catching-up. I don't really have substantial insights about her meta, but if anything I could say that since it looks like she tried to post a lot more in that game when she was bad, she looks neutral with the few posts she has here so far, but she could easily be trying to hide behind that or distancing herself from her play in Mountains. Idk, what do you think?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:14 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:03 pm Jack, what did you like about dunya's case?
That it was better than the case against Tony.
[mention]Quin[/mention]

Sig was my fourth suspect after Wilgy, Eloh, Lap.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm
I didn't care for what I perceived to be shade he was throwing at people who weren't cursed just for not being cursed. TSP, if that's inaccurate then say so.
Posting before catching up is never a good idea.

I was generally suspicious of the people not cursed because I didn’t percieve Glor and Lap as trying to actually interact. I understand that it was probably very frustrating for them as I just quoted Iron Man at them or as they tried to communicate with Chicago lyrics, but Glor seemed to be giving up and I wanted to motivate him to offer up some discussion. In general after that day I am more suspicious of those who tried to use the curses as an excuse for making easy arguments or not trying to participate in discussion.

Who are these people?
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm In general after that day I am more suspicious of those who tried to use the curses as an excuse for making easy arguments or not trying to participate in discussion.
And who would you say fits that description?

ninja'd
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 pm Anyway, talk to me about the notion that Wilgy, famed WIFOM overlord, b/s'ed about suspecting Sloonei all day and then killed him.
I buy it.

Moreover, Wilgy has shown himself capable of busting open a scum team while only posting smilies but when given that post restriction today did exactly nothing when asked to contribute.
Now this is a decent argument.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Post by speedchuck »

Mkay guys

I was stuck with Kansas lyrics.
Quin has posted a bunch of my thoughts, but I've got more. Strong ones. Let me queue them up.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

why kansas lyrics speedchuck?
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:16 pm
I buy it.

this bothered me too.
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 pm Kylemii, I haven't played either vocaroo game, but my impression from what I've heard is that Eloh tended to participate more in vocaroo than she normally does in traditional text-based games. I've seen her normal style here, nothing alignment-indicative either way.
What about it? She was bad in that game, and I think she participated a fair amount but did her usual always-being-behind/catching-up. I don't really have substantial insights about her meta, but if anything I could say that since it looks like she tried to post a lot more in that game when she was bad, she looks neutral with the few posts she has here so far, but she could easily be trying to hide behind that or distancing herself from her play in Mountains. Idk, what do you think?
I'll have to review mountains again
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm In general after that day I am more suspicious of those who tried to use the curses as an excuse for making easy arguments or not trying to participate in discussion.
And who would you say fits that description?

ninja'd
Eloh, Wilgy, Glor, sometimes Long Con, sometimes Lap (who I wasn’t scumreading but legitimately thought was cursed and wanted verification)

I honestly wasn’t sure what Quin was doing, did I miss an explanation?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Rainbow of the remains

speedchuck
Glorfindel

Quin
lapluie
novaselinenever

Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii

Rabbit8
Dom

Elohcin
Simon
Dave
Marmot
Made

Long Con
Simon
nutella

dunya
TonyStarkPrime
DrWilgy

linki: Because Epi submitted Kansas to the Syndicate Album of the Week last week, and I revealed that I am a huge Kansas fan. They are in my top 5 bands ever.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm lapluie is one of my stronger civilian reads at the moment. I think her posts sound quite genuine, and I also doubt she kills one of the only two people she knows on this site (Sloonei and Quin) on Night 1 -- especially not when she had his favor.
Presumably, Sloonei scumhunts bad Lup best and anyway, she may not have made the call.

I see no hunting from Lap. Not even pretend hunting.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 pm
He called me a narcissist, so it is inaccurate.
That was a part of my failed “make a name for everyone” idea. It didn’t work so well :P
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Btw, I still think Jimmy's bad but I don't care to push it cause we need him if I'm wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm lapluie is one of my stronger civilian reads at the moment. I think her posts sound quite genuine, and I also doubt she kills one of the only two people she knows on this site (Sloonei and Quin) on Night 1 -- especially not when she had his favor.
Presumably, Sloonei scumhunts bad Lup best and anyway, she may not have made the call.

Sometimes civilians don't hunt. The ones who don't hunt don't pretend either.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 pm
He called me a narcissist, so it is inaccurate.
That was a part of my failed “make a name for everyone” idea. It didn’t work so well :P
I knew what you were trying to do cause I'm awesome at secret codes. :srsnod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Sometimes civilians don't hunt. The ones who don't hunt don't pretend either.
Fair.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 pm Btw, I still think Jimmy's bad but I don't care to push it cause we need him if I'm wrong.
I don't still think you're bad, so thank you for not thoroughly wasting my time. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:30 pm Rainbow of the remains

speedchuck
Glorfindel

Quin
lapluie
novaselinenever

Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii

Rabbit8
Dom

Elohcin
Simon
Dave
Marmot
Made

Long Con
Simon
nutella

dunya
TonyStarkPrime
DrWilgy

linki: Because Epi submitted Kansas to the Syndicate Album of the Week last week, and I revealed that I am a huge Kansas fan. They are in my top 5 bands ever.
Why are you scumreading me?
Why Dunya?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The Sig lynch was bad.
Dunya is bad for starting it.

1. Sig is always wishy-washy
2. Waffley behavior is a textbook EZ suspicion to put on mislynches, when it can really go both ways. Town can be genuinely uncertain as easily as mafia can be nervous
3. Sig couldn't defend easily, and this is a mostly brand-new suspicion. That's the reason I'd rather have gone with a D1 case. Now we're back to square one.
4. Sig's lynch gained momentum too easily. If half the scumteam wasn't on it, I will eat a Kansas CD.

Dunya replaced in, and her first action was to go through the thread, pick the easiest mislynch possible, and drive it home while Sig couldn't defend himself and no better cases could be made. Screw that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:34 pm

speedchuck
Glorfindel

Quin
lapluie
novaselinenever

Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii

Rabbit8
Dom

Elohcin
Simon
Dave
Marmot
Made

Long Con
Simon
nutella

dunya
TonyStarkPrime
DrWilgy

Why are you scumreading me?
I didn't like your push against the only people who could (at least supposedly) talk in the thread normally. It was an easy target, it shut them up when they could have helped, and it's completely not-alignment-indicative. But I can't pressure you over it easily for that last reason. Safe.

I might be biased on this one. Maybe it's also not alignment indicative. But that's why originally put my vote on you D2, and you never responded to my queries in a way that told me it was a bad idea.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

rabbit8 you received your role before end or day. Did it have any strange day 2 posting stipulation ?
Pretty sure Eloh didn't have one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I thought the worst things about sig's posts were the little pokes he made that went nowhere upon questioning ("speedchuck saying he'd vote dunya was strange", "the game getting started so fast was strange", etc).

It was the wrong move, shit happens. Right now I am feeling like lynching in the DrWilgy/novaselinenever set. speedchuck, can you tell me what you like about the latter?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i unconcede my lepluie suspicion
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 1]

Post by speedchuck »

lapluie wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:31 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 pm I want to hear more from lapluie. Most of her responses are in a back and forth with Sloonei, which is understandable given its her first game here and she's sticking to who she knows. I'd still like to see her mingle a bit. She brings a good perspective to games when she gets settled.

lapluie:

1. What do you think about Made?
2. Why is Marmot's vote for nova more likely to come from scum than town?
3. Tell me something new.
I'm sorry I honstly did not pay much attention to him, I've missed a large chunk of this whole Made accusations part & that's on me. thinking to reread the whole thread in order to follow up.

not sure, hes still not explained his vote (?) Correct me if I'm wrong, if it is just a random vote for a town newbie in order to get reactions then that's understandable, he's just been avoiding questioning regarding that matter though which is dodgy & again correct me if I'm wrong if he had already appealed to answering then I'll look into it.

May (not) vote tonight, will check in again once I've followed up this thread & have made a decision
Earlier in the game, I got a strong townread off of lapluie from this post alone. Anyone want to tell me why?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck
Glorfindel

Quin
lapluie
novaselinenever

Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii

Rabbit8
Dom

Elohcin
Simon
Dave
Marmot
Made

Long Con
Simon
nutella

dunya
TonyStarkPrime
DrWilgy

Why dunya?

(also nice color scheme)
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 pm It was the wrong move, shit happens. Right now I am feeling like lynching in the DrWilgy/novaselinenever set. speedchuck, can you tell me what you like about the latter?
Nothing's pinged me, and I remember liking some of his posts. I'll give you a more comprehensive answer in a minute.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Let’s play the build a scum team game. I’ll go first.

Dunya
Eloh
Wilgy
Nova
Long Con

Someone give me better.

And I would ask Speed about Nova but apparently he’s about to answer.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:43 pm Let’s play the build a scum team game. I’ll go first.

Dunya
Eloh
Wilgy
Nova
Long Con

Someone give me better.

And I would ask Speed about Nova but apparently he’s about to answer.
:ponder: I see no reason to place Eloh over Simon or someone like that. But that's pretty good.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:42 pm
Why dunya?

(also nice color scheme)
Nevermind you already answered this
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]dunya[/mention] I tried to ask you earlier in battle speak but we're you spectating the thread prior to replacing in?

Return to “Previous Jobs”