Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 15
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

Post by dunya »

or I'll do nutella. you should do Made tbh. I don't know what his deal is.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll look at nutella.

linki: I can't do Made well at work because of Vocaroo, but I'll try :p
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 am I'm going to do an ISO or three. Find your grossest yellow read among the players who have posts and make a request.
you can do speedchuck. and nutella. thanks babe. xxx
I was going to suggest that second one.

hmm

An ISO of Made would be nice
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh ha, didn't see that. Nevermind.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 am My sweet, fuzzy Jaybear doesn't like the bunny wabbit.
Why does dunya like him?
I feel he could have been a little more placid or amiable in his approach if he wanted to not cause a scene and draw so fucking much attention. He's causing many scenes and taking up much attention, most noticeably yours, one of the most vocal and valuable town assets we have. Those are good things in dunya's book.
#disagree

This is so tropey as to be WIFOM. Rabbit himself argues against this.

All that is bold is not town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 am I want to know if I am tinfoiling speed.

and I just want someone else to tell me I'm right about nutella.
Probably.

Restate your case. Didn't understand it in the rapping.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 am Jackofhearts2005

In your opinion, who among Wilgy, Dunya and Simon is most likely town and who is most likely scum?
I posted a rainbow list didn't I? :keys:
Your rainbow has us all in red. I'm challenging that list and if you had to GTH read us now, allowing for one SCUM, one NEUTRAL and one TOWN--what would your list look like? Go.
I think this excersise is silly cause like I say I have you all as red but whatever.

Town - Wilgy. Shades of Street Fight Wilgy be here. Tunneling and halfassery. Didn't recognize it until today. Obviously not Ermac.

Neutral - Dunya. Not Ermac but I could see Kano pushing hard on a kinda suspicious player and hoping to live on aggressiveness regardless of outcome. Kano wants to survive and be an asset to the mafia. Best way to do that is to bravely push all the bad trains, which is what I see.

Mafia - Simon. He's coasting worse than usual. Posts but intentionally has no content. He's not Ermac and is not Kano. That makes him bad.

But again, I think all three are likely anti town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella ISO

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:02 pm oh hey guys

most of the people who have posted so far look civ so far, but then most of them are the people who always look civ to me. Sloonei's alternate interpretation of Quin is interesting though and Quin is someone I'm always waffly on. :ponder:

Made is zany as usual. Not sure what he's on about but I think he's just being Made.

Out of the so-far-civ-reads I think my strongest 3 are Sloonei, Kyle, and Jack. They're safe from my D1 vote at this point unless something changes.

oh and welcome new people! I'm getting tired of reading posts from the same 6-7 people so let's see some thoughts k
Her first post contains reads. All else aside, I like reads.

I don't know why this sentence is included.

She wasn't afraid to hand out civilian reads at the outset, and I think that's a fair look. Her typical meta of being waffly to no end has fallen by the wayside in recent memory as she has become more assertive and confident a player. I think it's good that she started removing people from the pool quickly.

The green stuff is my only concern here.

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:04 pm mmm forgot to mention the D0 poll... I'm totally clueless. Jay, Kyle, Jack had some good theorizing going but it mostly left me feeling clueless/trapped in a reverse psychology loop. since outworld is the baddie team, do we want to avoid it, or is there good reason to go there first? I also don't know anything about the setting either

This question about the Day 0 poll seems addressed to the wind. It's a mild ping.

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm Welp the poll ended without warning and I missed it. Oh well. Don't even know where I would have voted.

This at least contrasts the incident in The Search for Quin when scumtella missed a vote because of an early poll end and she freaked out and raged. Lessons can be learned, but nonetheless the difference is noted.

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 pm I'm fairly occupied today (and will be tomorrow as well) so I'm keeping up with the thread but not putting a lot of time into analysis or anything. I feel better about Quin every time he posts so I don't think I'll be voting there. I haven't gotten the most stellar vibes from LC, speedchuck, or Tony, so I might go with one of those, though the votes are already pretty spread out. Looking at the player list I get the feeling we've only been talking about a subset of players, mostly those who have had more presence in the thread, and naturally most of the higher posters look more townie... idk, day 1 always feels like this and I wish I had more confident thoughts on anyone but I really don't. If I have more time later tonight I might try a rainbow but it'll be mostly yellow.

Player salad alert.

Day 1 rainbow list

The three players included in the previous salad are the lowest-listed here (split among two colors). Long Con as a top read read is a bit of an easy button conclusion given that he was so openly slacking off.

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 am Ech, a no-flip on day 1, bad for analysis. If we're assuming the outworld itself from the d0 poll is what caused it (not the outworld team), I do think Mac was more likely town and I didn't understand what others were seeing to vote for him.

She clarified afterword that the mechanics didn't influence her perception that MacDougall was a civilian (a perception I don't object to). The wording here does seem to suggest that though despite the correction, and I am a little concerned about it amounting to a backtrack. It's an "if, then" styled sentence, suggesting a causal link.

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 pm I love to receive movie references that are meaningful in context. Jay's doing a really great job using the resources that he has to provide content ( which is the best present a girl could ask for).

Speaking of clever use, I don't suppose that Quin is buying me more expensive dishes every time he sees someone he suspects, and cheaper ones when he likes them? Or perhaps the other way around? It would be nice to figure that out, but in the meantime I'm enjoying all the delicious food he's ordering.

Credit nutella for being the first to translate Quin's curse, even if backwards. She provided him with an easier means of voicing himself to everyone else by simply responding to this. That's a decent thing.

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 am I really appreciate this luxurious item I've been given that is enfranchisement, and I'm really excited to try it out, but I'm not quite sure what to do with it yet. So far I've heard of people using this product on things such as DrWilgys and TonyStarkPrimes, and from my perspective those are both decent enough choices that I might consider. Not sure I'd waste such a lovely treat on the completely absent toothed bird, but I'd be open to seeing how it might work on a Dave.

I think for now I will test out my wonderful gift on Tony. I wasn't impressed with him on day 1, and although one could argue in his favor that he has been trying to participate more recently despite the... shall we say... stark limitations of his own "gift" today, I have also noticed that one of my other suspects, speedchuck, is voting for the candidate who is currently one vote ahead of Tony. That's about as sufficient a reason as I feel I'm likely to come up with on this day of chaos. So, thanks again hosts for the beautiful shiny poll, that was really thoughtful of you and I think it'll look great on Iron Man.

A little more of the player salad sort of thing. It's not in the prototypical [listing of players] format, but it's functionally similar. Player casserole.

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 pm oooooooo now dunya has given me a really beautiful case. it's shiny and elegant enough to make me change my vote to sig

If nutella is mafia and dunya's case against sig gave her an opportunity to pounce on, then she was certainly brazen about pouncing on it. I don't know if that's the most likely reality.

~~~

Conclusion

Pings are scattered sporadically here. Decent looks are also scattered sporadically. If I were to draw up a POE pool she'd be in it, but not on the priority end. I don't see a compelling case.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Simon[/mention]

I just voted for you. Come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 2]

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:03 pm @dunya @Kylemii @nutella @Long Con @Jackofhearts2005 @JaggedJimmyJay @Simon

It's a strange aberration, this brainstorm of youth
Though it's lost in translation from fancy to truth
It's hopelessly human, both inside and out
A joyous occasion, no reason to doubt
It's easy somehow, what once was elusive is calling me now
What means this, Speedchuck?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am Neutral - Dunya. Not Ermac but I could see Kano pushing hard on a kinda suspicious player and hoping to live on aggressiveness regardless of outcome. Kano wants to survive and be an asset to the mafia. Best way to do that is to bravely push all the bad trains, which is what I see.
Are you blaming me for sig? :rolleyes:

what other "bad" trains am I pushing?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am Neutral - Dunya. Not Ermac but I could see Kano pushing hard on a kinda suspicious player and hoping to live on aggressiveness regardless of outcome. Kano wants to survive and be an asset to the mafia. Best way to do that is to bravely push all the bad trains, which is what I see.

Speed, Quin.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

are you blaming me for sig?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I am 1 vote sig, you are 1 vote on sig. We are equally responsible, Mr. JoH, so don't go pointing that long finger anywhere k?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm I am 1 vote sig, you are 1 vote on sig. We are equally responsible, Mr. JoH, so don't go pointing that long finger anywhere k?
XD
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:26 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Speed, Quin.
:shrug:

I explained needlessly why I was pinged by Quin, if you still thing my ping was unwarranted then tell me why he's town.

speed is another case. I just feel he's acting more like Mountain Mafia speed than Pirates speed. He was anti-town in both. I haven't played a conventional Town game with speed yet, thus it's harder to read him. I've read his previous Town games which have been really brief and not provided me with much meta or clues on how Town speed behaves.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also to give speed some credit, he was playing with a townie mind-frame, which he later admitted he regretted doing (in Mountains). But he was still independent.

That's why I welcomed other cases on speed. I don't want to be tinfoiling.

To accuse me of "pushing bad trains" is misrepresentation apart from the back and forth I had with Quin (which I'm sure you're not unfamiliar with, considering you do it literally all the time).
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:03 pm @dunya @Kylemii @nutella @Long Con @Jackofhearts2005 @JaggedJimmyJay @Simon

It's a strange aberration, this brainstorm of youth
Though it's lost in translation from fancy to truth
It's hopelessly human, both inside and out
A joyous occasion, no reason to doubt
It's easy somehow, what once was elusive is calling me now
What means this, Speedchuck?
Lost in translation - we can't easily communicate
hopelessly human - Sig is not communicating because he's human. He may not be able to defend himself with the limitation. ALSO with 'human' referring to Sig's genuine-ness. Sig is acting like himself. He's human, flawed but genuine, and is acting normal. It's hopeless to expect him to be anything but himself.
THUS
no reason to doubt - Sig hasn't given us any strong reasons to consider him town (outside of his meta), and he can't start now because limitation
it's easy somehow - this lynch is being piled on with no resistance whatsoever, at a time where votes are our best communication. Sig is also the easiest mislynch in most of the games I've played. He's been mislynched on D1 in at least one of the few games I've played with him, and from what I hear, multiple times before that.

Those are my full thoughts of course. I was trying to at least get across that nobody could doubt the lynch because we couldn't talk well, and that Sig was too easy a lynch
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunyas evil plan is to have a 2/3rds chance for me to almost revise my read yo say she isn't mafia and to go from there.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:39 pm Dunyas evil plan is to have a 2/3rds chance for me to almost revise my read yo say she isn't mafia and to go from there.
nah. basically, to name me as your 2nd top suspect based on what you've told me is weaksauce coming from the legendary JoH who I saw act with the fury of 1000 suns and I challenge it all as just that. WEAK SAUCE. not fake, mind you, but weak as balls.

continue suspecting me, that's fine. After what I put you through in Mountains, you deserve it. :ohyeah:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the "no reason to doubt" part made me think you had no reason to doubt the sig case.

your post was ironically lost in translation.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Quin[/mention] - see below. Look what speedchuck does immediately after the flip. Does this make him bad?
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:34 pm The Sig lynch was bad.
Dunya is bad for starting it.

1. Sig is always wishy-washy
2. Waffley behavior is a textbook EZ suspicion to put on mislynches, when it can really go both ways. Town can be genuinely uncertain as easily as mafia can be nervous
3. Sig couldn't defend easily, and this is a mostly brand-new suspicion. That's the reason I'd rather have gone with a D1 case. Now we're back to square one.
4. Sig's lynch gained momentum too easily. If half the scumteam wasn't on it, I will eat a Kansas CD.

Dunya replaced in, and her first action was to go through the thread, pick the easiest mislynch possible, and drive it home while Sig couldn't defend himself and no better cases could be made. Screw that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna talk to someone who isn't Dunya or Speedchuck.

Don't tell me the rest of ya'll got jobs or something.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have a job, and a university, and look where I am. :disappoint:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have a job. I'm just really good at it and don't have to try hard.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 pm I have a job, and a university, and look where I am. :disappoint:
I mafiad more when I had a job and university.

Now that I have just a job, mafia is harder. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pmI am 1 vote sig, you are 1 vote on sig. We are equally responsible, Mr. JoH, so don't go pointing that long finger anywhere k?
hej hej, don't you think this is a little bit untrue? sig wasn't even a point of conversation before you came in and built a case on him.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pmI am 1 vote sig, you are 1 vote on sig. We are equally responsible, Mr. JoH, so don't go pointing that long finger anywhere k?
hej hej, don't you think this is a little bit untrue? sig wasn't even a point of conversation before you came in and built a case on him.
I mean it's not like you bounced in and single-handedly lynched him all on your own, and I don't think making a case against him by itself was a bad look, but it seems like you're underselling your involvement in the event a little bit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:16 pm
I mean it's not like you bounced in and single-handedly lynched him all on your own, and I don't think making a case against him by itself was a bad look, but it seems like you're underselling your involvement in the event a little bit.
:srsnod:

Hence XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

Your current thoughts on Simon? Any reads you want to give on quieter people in general would be appreciated.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

You guys are looking in the wrong direction

Please vote dunya if you're town, we really need 1 bad kill already!!! Gosh
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Dunya is evil
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 113

Post by rabbit8 »

POE pool?

Define please, anyone.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by novaselinenever »

lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm Dunya is evil
I find her very sketchy but what makes you certain that she's bad news ?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm You guys are looking in the wrong direction

Do you have any arguments for Dunya scum other than the ones I've presented? Because I'd probably put Dunya in orange on a rainbow list, not red. I'm not certain.
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 pm the "no reason to doubt" part made me think you had no reason to doubt the sig case.

So did you think I was supporting it? What else did you get from my insane comments on the Sig lynch?

linki [mention]rabbit8[/mention] POE pool = Process of Elimination pool. It's a grouping 'pool' of players that scum are theorized to be in, by virtue of eliminating towny-looking players or players that are in good positions on lynches.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

rabbit8 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:32 pm POE pool?

Define please, anyone.
I don't understand mafia acronyms
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:14 am
Quin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:04 am lapluie it looks like you're on board with bad dunya. what brought you into my/speedchucks/maybe jacks fold?
I firmly believe Dunya is bad.

Because of her actions innocent civilians are dead & she also saved Tony out of the Lynch vote which was close but sigwas outnumbered

I really would like it if we lynched Tony tonight to justify dunyas actions, but for now I don't think anybody is gonna listen to me & do that. that's all I have to say. Sorry if it's not much.

Why do you think TSP is bad?

Link, Thanks Speedchuck
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:34 pm
lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm You guys are looking in the wrong direction

Do you have any arguments for Dunya scum other than the ones I've presented? Because I'd probably put Dunya in orange on a rainbow list, not red. I'm not certain.
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 pm the "no reason to doubt" part made me think you had no reason to doubt the sig case.

So did you think I was supporting it? What else did you get from my insane comments on the Sig lynch?

linki @rabbit8 POE pool = Process of Elimination pool. It's a grouping 'pool' of players that scum are theorized to be in, by virtue of eliminating towny-looking players or players that are in good positions on lynches.
But you voted for her last night?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:16 pm
I came into a game in the worst phase possible and tried to contribute something useful.

If you can't see it that way, I got nothing more to say.

lapluie is excused for her suspicions because she hasn't played any previous games with me.

But here's some dunya scum meta for you: scum dunya would have latched onto one of the two bandwagons...three votes each, so easy for me. so painless. I could have built cases and made it seem like an informed choice. TSP? Are you kidding me? I could have made a 100 reasons why he was fishy and weird. Also you think I save teammates if I was a scummer? hahaha. I am the queen of bussing teammates as early as Day 0-Day 1 and bussed my two-teammates to victory in the famous Loneliness and Cheese on RYM that Jay speaks so unfondly of. :workit: Call me scum, but don't insult me by saying dunya would jump into a game with a neutral read on her only to SAVE a suspicious teammate. That makes me :disappoint:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 pm @Kylemii

Your current thoughts on Simon? Any reads you want to give on quieter people in general would be appreciated.
Simon is a null read rn. I think his 2 most notable actions so far have been voting for bwt, who was at the time a completely irrelevant player and vote, and voting for sig who was, vote-wise, much more relevant. Does Simon have any specific voting tendencies in text based games where his sister isn't also playing?

My only prior Simon experience was in vocaroo where he mostly voted for his sister a lot. I don't remember his votes being relevant enough after Tink's death to be useful for analysis. He lived til the end and ended up with having a civ read only by process of elimination since it would be harder than usual to miss sending in a night kill pm when you actually live with the host, and also because Wilgy got jailed and there wasn't a kill.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:32 pm
Hi new guy! Why do you find me sketchy?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

What you think of this guy...... ?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Simon is a null read rn. I think his 2 most notable actions so far have been voting for bwt, who was at the time a completely irrelevant player and vote, and voting for sig who was, vote-wise, much more relevant. Does Simon have any specific voting tendencies in text based games where his sister isn't also playing?

My only prior Simon experience was in vocaroo where he mostly voted for his sister a lot. I don't remember his votes being relevant enough after Tink's death to be useful for analysis. He lived til the end and ended up with having a civ read only by process of elimination since it would be harder than usual to miss sending in a night kill pm when you actually live with the host, and also because Wilgy got jailed and there wasn't a kill.
I suggest taking a look through the Street Fighter game he was a baddie in. search street fighter and you'll find it. I'm that lazy.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

which other quieter peeps would you like thoughts on?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 pm I have a job, and a university, and look where I am. :disappoint:
Girl im a mom of 2 with 3 jobs. You can manage
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 pm

@JaggedJimmyJay

One of my top suspects. I'm going to vote there now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 pm

which other quieter peeps would you like thoughts on?
Lap, Dave, Rabbit, Nova.....Dom. :rolleyes:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Now I'm fucking Quiet? I'm not BWT to be fucking honest.......
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:41 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 pm

@JaggedJimmyJay

One of my top suspects. I'm going to vote there now.
We should lynch Dunya. I think for now we will have 1 evil player killed if so.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

where's Glorf? Has he been silenced????

Return to “Previous Jobs”