Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 15
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 2]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:20 pm I actually felt at some point today during my lunch break, and while eating an apple with cheese, that LC could be Kano.
That actually makes a lot of sense. LC is spreading his wings under the radar.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm
lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm @dunya if nutella gets lynched tomorrow & is town, what should we do with you?
Why are you lynching nutella?
Why are you ignoring her question? She said "if" I got lynched, not that she's lynching me. She's voting for you. Answer the hypothetical.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm @dunya i'm interested in hearing your read on dunya at this point in the game, do you have one yet? you're the only person to have played with a mafia dunya so i value your input here
Sloonei, MacDougall and JJJ have played with mafia dunya.
I'm actually the most interested in Jay's read specifically, Sloonei and Mac could definitely provide input but Jay's read has the added benefit of helping me read him.
Your best bet into sussing me out on here is looking into my independent game in the burglary I guess. Though that game pace is a pretty lousy comparison to full blown mafia games. If you're very interested, I can email you a PDF of the last scum game I played on RYM. It's 700+ pages long.
that's way too many pages lol. wasn't there a game recently where you replaced in as civ and ended up quickly having to deal with suspicion? Pirates? Or just a game you had to deal with suspicion in general?
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

youre cool [mention]nutella[/mention]
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm @dunya i'm interested in hearing your read on dunya at this point in the game, do you have one yet? you're the only person to have played with a mafia dunya so i value your input here
Sloonei, MacDougall and JJJ have played with mafia dunya.
I'm actually the most interested in Jay's read specifically, Sloonei and Mac could definitely provide input but Jay's read has the added benefit of helping me read him.
Your best bet into sussing me out on here is looking into my independent game in the burglary I guess. Though that game pace is a pretty lousy comparison to full blown mafia games. If you're very interested, I can email you a PDF of the last scum game I played on RYM. It's 700+ pages long.
that's way too many pages lol. wasn't there a game recently where you replaced in as civ and ended up quickly having to deal with suspicion? Pirates? Or just a game you had to deal with suspicion in general?
Mountains? Seinfeld? Vocaroo? have your pick.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 113

Post by rabbit8 »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 pm
lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm @dunya if nutella gets lynched tomorrow & is town, what should we do with you?
Why are you ignoring her question? She said "if" I got lynched, not that she's lynching me. She's voting for you. Answer the hypothetical.
:knight:

Lol, very aggressive of you. This is new.
Did you finish collage? <-This could be in OT but if it has to do with this aggressive post I likes. ...
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 pm
And? What's the got to do with me exactly? We are over 24 hours away from deadline. I haven't decided on my final vote yet. Even if I do end up casing you and voting for you, are you implying I have the power to make the thread vote for whoever I want? :feb:

If we lynch TSP and he turns out town, what are we going to do with you lapluie?

You lynched sig, who flipped town, what are we going to do with you nutella?

I don't answer tunneled rhetorics that haven't happened yet or may not even happen, and don't have implications on people yet or even if they do happen, big fucking deal? I don't like people acting like they've never mislynched in a mafia game. If mislynches never happened, then what's the point of mafia and scum hunting? It's why I got suspicious of Quin and speed initially, that holier than thou attitude is obnoxious sorry not sorry. :disappoint:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:20 pm I actually felt at some point today during my lunch break, and while eating an apple with cheese, that LC could be Kano.
I do my best thinking while consuming cheese and apples.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I want to know why nutella is so flustered with 1 vote on her, by me, someone she admittedly town reads.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:39 pm I want to know why nutella is so flustered with 1 vote on her, by me, someone she admittedly town reads.
....with over 24 hours left in this day phase.

:ohyeah:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 pm
I do my best thinking while consuming cheese and apples.
Your midichlorian count?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]rabbit8[/mention] it's been almost 2 years since I graduated haha

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:39 pm I want to know why nutella is so flustered with 1 vote on her, by me, someone she admittedly town reads.
?? where was I flustered
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

I'm lynching you now hunni, not tony right now that is. What's gonna happen? I'll tell you
You'll die as mafia & I would have some sweet victory, if that's not the case, oops. ( which I'm fairly confident in)

You mislynched two players so if I lead town now & we lynch you I think we'll have a successful kill.

IF hypothetically speaking im wrong, & they decide to kill me is unfair since you've been having wrong reads on the last two kills, anyways im putting that out there.

That's all I got [mention]dunya[/mention]
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:44 pm rabbit8 it's been almost 2 years since I graduated haha

?? where was I flustered
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:40 pm
....with over 24 hours left in this day phase.

:ohyeah:
...all focus on that one vote or defending herself from mild accusations re: meta and not scum hunting. :srsnod:

You've been around, I've seen you "online". All you can comment on is dunya's case of you, dunya's vote on you, dunya's answer to lap's hypothetical about you. When did you become so narcissistic? :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

"Disgusting."

What do you expect a townie or scum player to do with this?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:46 pm I'm lynching you now hunni, not tony right now that is. What's gonna happen? I'll tell you
You'll die as mafia & I would have some sweet victory, if that's not the case, oops. ( which I'm fairly confident in)

You mislynched two players so if I lead town now & we lynch you I think we'll have a successful kill.

IF hypothetically speaking im wrong, & they decide to kill me is unfair since you've been having wrong reads on the last two kills, anyways im putting that out there.

That's all I got dunya
Two players, huh? Mind refreshing my memory on who the second is?

Someone's not been paying attention :disappoint:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, we've got until tomorrow to lynch someone (not tonight).

I'll be back on later then.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 pm
"Disgusting."

What do you expect a townie or scum player to do with this?
Don't @ me pal
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

my question is why dunya got so flustered when I just asked her to answer someone's question instead of sidestepping it. I don't even agree with lapluie or know what she wanted to get from that question, but I felt the need to call dunya out for deliberately and flippantly misinterpreting it.

linki: what? I've been responding to rabbit as well and talking about my own suspicions. You're the one who thinks I'm only talking about you :ohyeah:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm my question is why dunya got so flustered when I just asked her to answer someone's question instead of sidestepping it. I don't even agree with lapluie or know what she wanted to get from that question, but I felt the need to call dunya out for deliberately and flippantly misinterpreting it.

linki: what? I've been responding to rabbit as well and talking about my own suspicions. You're the one who thinks I'm only talking about you :ohyeah:
How did I misinterpret it? I didn't misinterpret it. I think I know what a hypothetical situation is. How do you know my motives for questioning lap without answering her? Why were you so eager for the answer on a nowhere question?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Dunya subed day 2....

2 years ago nutella, :clap: .yeah I think I remembered you talking about classes last time I played.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm my question is why dunya got so flustered when I just asked her to answer someone's question instead of sidestepping it. I don't even agree with lapluie or know what she wanted to get from that question, but I felt the need to call dunya out for deliberately and flippantly misinterpreting it.

How did I misinterpret it? I didn't misinterpret it. I think I know what a hypothetical situation is. How do you know my motives for questioning lap without answering her? Why were you so eager for the answer on a nowhere question?
Instead of answering her question you shot back with a nonsensical question based on a false premise. Why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm linki: what? I've been responding to rabbit as well and talking about my own suspicions. You're the one who thinks I'm only talking about you :ohyeah:
you've been responding to prods from rabbit, but your last 5-6 posts have all been selfdefence or dunya pokes because you don't like that dunya has a vote on you. :clap: :suspish:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Instead of answering her question you shot back with a nonsensical question based on a false premise. Why?
lmao.

I'll leave the hypocrisy in the statement and question to speak for themselves. :ohyeah:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Fine. You still haven't made an actual case on me. It's like you waited for me to defend against nothing so you could call me suspicious for asking why you suspect me. You're full of shit.

I guess I'll go back to hunting scum though. I'll work on an updated rainbow.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 pm

lmao.

I'll leave the hypocrisy in the statement and question to speak for themselves. :ohyeah:
OK, you could argue that my post here is hypocritical in that I shoot a question back at you instead of directly answering your prods, but the highlighted portion is not true in my case.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh no, not one of these...
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:57 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 pm

lmao.

OK, you could argue that my post here is hypocritical in that I shoot a question back at you instead of directly answering your prods, but the highlighted portion is not true in my case.
The highlighted portion is exactly what lap threw my way. I responded accordingly.

Why are you so curious?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:55 pm I guess I'll go back to hunting scum though. I'll work on an updated rainbow.
:srsnod:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I still want lapluie to tell me more about this second player I mysteriously killed without realizing I did it though. Like, who it was.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:00 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:55 pm I guess I'll go back to hunting scum though. I'll work on an updated rainbow.
:srsnod:
That is curious phrasing after all this, Nutella.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

That could be possible Dunya, either way I'd be fine with lynching him the third parties this game are still dangerous to the civs. Also I find it amusing all the people who voted for me are trying to lynch other people based off the fact they voted for me.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 pm I still want lapluie to tell me more about this second player I mysteriously killed without realizing I did it though. Like, who it was.
It was me!

I got better.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi Sig.

Sorry your dead. I still think your cute tho.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Glorfindel
lapluie
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Kylemii
Jackofhearts2005
Dom
dunya
Dave
Elohcin
Quin
Long Con
TonyStarkPrime

speedchuck
novaselinenever
Made
Simon
Marmot
DrWilgy

Ugh. This all feels more arbitrary than my D1 rainbow. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Y tho Hazelnut ;__;
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:10 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm dunya i'm interested in hearing your read on dunya at this point in the game, do you have one yet? you're the only person to have played with a mafia dunya so i value your input here
@JaggedJimmyJay i'm interested in hearing your read on dunya at this point in the game, do you have one yet? you're the only person to have played with a mafia dunya so i value your input here
I lean in the civilian direction. The reason some have cited as a point of suspicion for her (instigating the sig bandwagon) is a point I consider to have the opposite effect. Given the circumstances of Day 2 and the wide spread of votes in the tally before she provided that case, there had to be easier ways to generate a mislynch. If there's no immediate need for a huge fake sig case, then I don't think mafia dunya is as likely to bring it into existence. It's more likely that she did that because she believed in it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I judge Simon's posts at face value, his only read is an assertion that BWT is bad (at a time when that player slot had no posts and there was no reason to assume BWT had even visited the website yet). That's not great.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:15 pm If I judge Simon's posts at face value, his only read is an assertion that BWT is bad (at a time when that player slot had no posts and there was no reason to assume BWT had even visited the website yet). That's not great.
Would a scum team coach Scum Simon on who to vote for BTS?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Depends on the scum team.

I wouldn't.
Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:10 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm dunya i'm interested in hearing your read on dunya at this point in the game, do you have one yet? you're the only person to have played with a mafia dunya so i value your input here
@JaggedJimmyJay i'm interested in hearing your read on dunya at this point in the game, do you have one yet? you're the only person to have played with a mafia dunya so i value your input here
I lean in the civilian direction. The reason some have cited as a point of suspicion for her (instigating the sig bandwagon) is a point I consider to have the opposite effect. Given the circumstances of Day 2 and the wide spread of votes in the tally before she provided that case, there had to be easier ways to generate a mislynch. If there's no immediate need for a huge fake sig case, then I don't think mafia dunya is as likely to bring it into existence. It's more likely that she did that because she believed in it.
Thank you. Follow up question: Does the general tone of dunya's recent defenses effect your read on her in either direction?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 am I lied, I'm going to talk about this.
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm dunya is bad. I keep hearing about my strong opposition to the sig lynch and "I knew it" posts, but they don't exist.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm *votes Sig*
Can you get me through these changes?
Bear witness as I exercise my exorcism
The evil that lurks within the sin, the terrorism
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm If we assume LC is being honest and not just trying to lay low, then this actually makes me think he's town. I don't think scum LC would be so lackluster and so obvious about it, especially if he hasn't been mafia in awhile and had a big civ game and then rolled civ again. So I don't think we should lynch him today.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm Some other quick notes Nutella is looking good right now, LC I'd say leans good, Mac is posting as he always does as both a civ and mafia member so I can't really tell yet, 3J and Sloonie have alot of posts which is a pain, but minus Sloonie's Wilgy's comment he seems okay same with 3J. Though I don't quite see the case on Jack yet.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm He's missing the opportunistic nature that scum LC usually has, where he's active, tries to lead lynches, and is a mega poster. He could be trying another strategy as scum true, but I doubt that.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 pm

I agree. Ok, I'll change my vote. Sorry Mac.
This is pingy. :eye:
But only a real thug can stab someone 'til they die
Standing in front of them, staring straight into their eyes
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 pm

What does this mean to you?
Nothing really besides the fact that y'all jumped the gun and started serious posting way to soon. Maybe I'll be able to glean some information later down the road, but for now nothing.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Why is that strange? What does strange mean?
She isn't playing the game, I don't usually jump on funny/joke posts since I do them so often, but the way he said it was strange. Also I'd say strange is like somewhere between suspicious and null, like I should look into it more since it pinged me, but I probably won't.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm I suspect sig. He gave a bunch of town reads including a dubious pass for Long Con, and the only suspicion he didn't in some way retract was "speedchuck saying he'd vote dunya is strange" -- the weakest of sauce. He was vaguely critical of Kyle and Sloonei, but didn't stick to either.
I don't have many reads to give honestly nobody looks that bad to me yet I've had some minor pings, but nothing more. I feel like I'd get good information out of the few big post arguments, but that's alot of work.

I think if I hear that fuckin' word again I'mma scream
While I'm projectile vomiting, what do I look like, a comedian to you?
Do you think that I'm kidding? What do I look like some kind of idi-
Wait a minute, shit, don't answer that - why am I so misunderstood?
Why do I go through so much bullshit, it's such bullshit, it's tush mull bisch
Woe is me
Deep Fried Oyster - $3.00
Quin's reaction to my case - a $3 rating which is pretty low, considering he gave me $20+ for replacing in, which is the high end of the spectrum.

he only made 3 or 4 more posts after that, the other sig related was a quote to his iso and a $9.90 rating, see below:
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 am sig
Special Fried Rice - $9.90
in terms of what was posted in that crazy phase, I'd say this was Quin basically shutting down the sig lynch to the best of his ability.

Quin's post sig flip posts:
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Let me beat some sense into sig!

sig has been lynched.

He was Kabal.

The Shadows of Outworld have passed.

MacDougall was Scorpion.

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.

Oh, and please speak normally now. :feb:
Sorry sig, but I found it really suspicious how you were online after I flung shit your way and you ignored to comment. If I was hesitant before, your lack of defence made me feel more confident.

Quin looks bad out of this. His assertion that sig was town and how he wasn't even wishy washy rubs me the wrong way.
I lost interest in your sig case as soon as you picked up his calling LC pingy. That's not a contradiction, it's a progression of read.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm I don't like how sig managed to become a runaway wagon at the 11th hour when 90 percent of the thread couldn't even talk about it properly.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm Naturally I'll be looking into related posts kthx
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:16 pm
Sorry sig, but I found it really suspicious how you were online after I flung shit your way and you ignored to comment. If I was hesitant before, your lack of defence made me feel more confident.

Quin looks bad out of this. His assertion that sig was town and how he wasn't even wishy washy rubs me the wrong way.
I lost interest in your sig case as soon as you picked up his calling LC pingy. That's not a contradiction, it's a progression of read.
It was not a progression, it was alone, no follow up, thrown in there and nothing to substantiate it or develop the "ping"
Have you played with him much? This sort of thing isn't unnatural for him to do imo.
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm I don't like how sig managed to become a runaway wagon at the 11th hour when 90 percent of the thread couldn't even talk about it properly.
Because lynching birdwithteeth11 0 posts would have been likeable :rolleyes:
It'd be better than lynching someone who showed up.
I won't link to his comments during Night 2 (now).

I'll let everyone else be the judge of whether or not Quin basically implied as best as he could he wouldn't hop on the sig bandwagon given our difficult posting restrictions (for a stance, a reason) and how post sig reveal he immediately excused himself and gave a reason to why he didn't hop on board. It felt too calculated to me and unnatural, sorry. :shrug:
1. I was disagreeing with your case. You knew that was happening. You told someone else that was what I was doing.
2. I told you I didn't like the case. But 9.90 isn't "shutting down the case". My read on sig was neutral. was comparing my read on sig to my read on lapluie.
3. I told you why I didn't hop on board because you accused me right out of the gate.

Would lunch with $3.00 plain ice cream.
1. How the hell did I know you were only disagreeing with the ~case~ and not disagreeing with the fact I thought sig was scum? :mafia:
2. You said you told me "I didn't like the case". Where? Where did you say that? I didn't know you were comparing your read on sig to read on lapluie tbf. I thought you thought lapluie was scum.
3. I do that often when there's a bandwagon and people who refuse to join so early in the game. The strong stances always ping me, you can go through my past games and see a few times where I've done that. It's a natural thought sequence for me, and has netted me a few scum in the past. I have no intention of changing it.
Because I, as you observed, only made 2 posts on the topic. If I was "strongly opposed" to the lynch I'd have said more. And I told you I didn't like the case when you accused me at EoD. I was comparing my reads of sig and lapluie in one post. The post you included in this ISO and then chopped to suit your agenda.

The third point is nothing. I'd still like to know where my "I told you so" posts are.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:46 pm @Quin - see below. Look what speedchuck does immediately after the flip. Does this make him bad?
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:34 pm The Sig lynch was bad.
Dunya is bad for starting it.

1. Sig is always wishy-washy
2. Waffley behavior is a textbook EZ suspicion to put on mislynches, when it can really go both ways. Town can be genuinely uncertain as easily as mafia can be nervous
3. Sig couldn't defend easily, and this is a mostly brand-new suspicion. That's the reason I'd rather have gone with a D1 case. Now we're back to square one.
4. Sig's lynch gained momentum too easily. If half the scumteam wasn't on it, I will eat a Kansas CD.

Dunya replaced in, and her first action was to go through the thread, pick the easiest mislynch possible, and drive it home while Sig couldn't defend himself and no better cases could be made. Screw that.
No. If you think there's a comparison between yourself and speedchuck to be made, there isn't. I'm not suspicious of you for your immediate accusation.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I wont respond to you now Quin. If I have to case you in the future, I will. But the discussion has evolved well and beyond that for me and if I reply we'll be going around in circles at this point and that's not fun. And I've been having a ton of fun so far in this game.

Feel free to keep your vote on me though :beer:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 226

Post by MacDougall »

Speedchuck is scum
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm Speedchuck is scum
I support you.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm Somebody research the "bad replacements first" theory.

Between Street Fighter, Pirates and Miuntsins we ought to have a fair dataset.
I feel like this line of thinking could just just go away if hosts let replacements choose which player to replace without any information. Or else make a stance that all replacements will be randomised.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm I wont respond to you now Quin. If I have to case you in the future, I will. But the discussion has evolved well and beyond that for me and if I reply we'll be going around in circles at this point and that's not fun. And I've been having a ton of fun so far in this game.

Feel free to keep your vote on me though :beer:
I will.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

mmmmmmm tell me about speedchuck
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:20 pm Thank you. Follow up question: Does the general tone of dunya's recent defenses effect your read on her in either direction?
I think her defenses specifically against the crap she's gotten re: siglynch recalls her handling of suspicion as George Costanza. The sock was George and is now Alpha (oh hey Kyle), but it's her. The relevant material is focused on pages 2 and 3 of her Seinfeld ISO.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”