A Children's Card Game (host/dead/non)
50%

Total votes: 12
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 321

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 pm Wondering if the mafia team is just LC and NVN and this is that easy.
If nova is bad, then that was a noob move.

My only concern is that nova has already demonstrated a...how shall I say...butterfingers of the communication.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 pm nut, is the main thing that you suspect Jay's marmot vote was forced and that the mafia selected one of their own (marmot) to be vote recipient for wifom purposes?
You're several minutes behind buddy. I did think that briefly and do not anymore. I misinterpreted Jay's post. He often just says his hand slipped when he decides to change a vote.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm we're also going to have to figure out what to do with NVN sooner or later. He seems to be stretched pretty thin mafia-wise, and it doesn't appear that he's going to dump a load of content on us any time soon. His spot seems doomed to sit around in single-digit posts for this game. As the POE pool continues to shrink, his spot does not budge.
The only info I would have is that I think you guys are right about LC, but wrong about him. He reads Mafia and I don't see any case being made of him as Town
I don't think this is a claim for role-based information. He used the word awkwardly to start a sentence ending with a mafia read on LC. It's Syndicate jargon tripping people up.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 pm nut, is the main thing that you suspect Jay's marmot vote was forced and that the mafia selected one of their own (marmot) to be vote recipient for wifom purposes?
You're several minutes behind buddy. I did think that briefly and do not anymore. I misinterpreted Jay's post. He often just says his hand slipped when he decides to change a vote.
mm! okay
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm we're also going to have to figure out what to do with NVN sooner or later. He seems to be stretched pretty thin mafia-wise, and it doesn't appear that he's going to dump a load of content on us any time soon. His spot seems doomed to sit around in single-digit posts for this game. As the POE pool continues to shrink, his spot does not budge.
The only info I would have is that I think you guys are right about LC, but wrong about him. He reads Mafia and I don't see any case being made of him as Town
I don't think this is a claim for role-based information. He used the word awkwardly to start a sentence ending with a mafia read on LC. It's Syndicate jargon tripping people up.
Idk man, could be that he didn't realize "no infodumping" was in the rules. I think the chance he's Chava is at least worth considering.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I moved my vote to Sloonei. I do not suspect Sloonei.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 pm I moved my vote to Sloonei. I do not suspect Sloonei.
Actually meh, I put it on NVN.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 pm
Idk man, could be that he didn't realize "no infodumping" was in the rules. I think the chance he's Chava is at least worth considering.
It's Day 3 though. He only had one read to offer, not two.

And his 10 posts in the last 8 hours compared to a mere 4 posts in the previous 5 days is alarming.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This isn't Day 1.

I doubt seriously nova was ever blocked.

That means he either missed a PM or a worded his sentence poorly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 pm
This isn't Day 1.

I doubt seriously nova was ever blocked.

That means he either missed a PM or a worded his sentence poorly.
Like I just did. :derp:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Putting my vote on NVN

I also have to leave now. If y'all aren't lynching me, put your votes somewhere where they matter. K thanks!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think everyone who thinks LC is scum should vote him. I don't like this recent vote spreading. If we have scum LC we should make sure he's the one to go. Meow.

(I'm really asleep)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 pm I think everyone who thinks LC is scum should vote him. I don't like this recent vote spreading. If we have scum LC we should make sure he's the one to go. Meow.

(I'm really asleep)
If you have a civilian LC, it's a wasted Day phase.

If you're satisfied with your vote, fine. I'm going to give the man time to say his piece.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 43

Post by novaselinenever »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:17 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 pmMac 2nd Mafia/3rd Party
Marmot 2nd Mafia/3rd Party
I'm interested in these reads, NVN. You list them both as potentially being either mafia or 3rd party. what stands out about these two, and which do you think is more likely to be mafia, and which is more likely to be 3rd party?
I've been following their quarrel since the beginning of the game. There isn't a lot of substance behind it, it just felt like two scum going at each other and trying to gain Town credits by lynching a scum.
I'm leaning towards Macdougall being the Mafia and Marmot being the 3rd Party. I didn't like how he put his vote on Marmot early D1. His whole reasoning was based on the fact that he usually find Mafia that are missed by most people. He even admitted that Marmot's content read Town but his scum read was a gut feeling lol.
*looks at poll*

:ponder:
I think it's best to lynch Marmot. I've been re-reading the thread and my vote will be on him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 pm
I'm interested in these reads, NVN. You list them both as potentially being either mafia or 3rd party. what stands out about these two, and which do you think is more likely to be mafia, and which is more likely to be 3rd party?
I've been following their quarrel since the beginning of the game. There isn't a lot of substance behind it, it just felt like two scum going at each other and trying to gain Town credits by lynching a scum.
I'm leaning towards Macdougall being the Mafia and Marmot being the 3rd Party. I didn't like how he put his vote on Marmot early D1. His whole reasoning was based on the fact that he usually find Mafia that are missed by most people. He even admitted that Marmot's content read Town but his scum read was a gut feeling lol.
*looks at poll*

I think it's best to lynch Marmot. I've been re-reading the thread and my vote will be on him.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 pm
*looks at poll*

Well sometimes reads and targets changes. I don't know how that would make me scummy. I have 3 votes on me because of this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Your reading and vote changing don't matter to me. Your reasoning does. Tell me about that.

Also, Judge Judy is Jewish. She cares about lots of people's roofs.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I honestly could and would vote for any of these three who have votes. I'm going to leave my vote on Marmot for now because I am happy to see any of them lynched and I'd like for him to remain a viable lynch.

Linki: Is the eyeroll because Marmot is good or because you think that post is very maphier?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:28 pm
Linki: Is the eyeroll because Marmot is good or because you think that post is very maphier?
Neither. His post says nothing about why his opinions have changed, thereby giving me nothing with which to understand his thought process.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:28 pm Your reading and vote changing don't matter to me. Your reasoning does. Tell me about that.

Also, Judge Judy is Jewish. She cares about lots of people's roofs.
I don't think I can share more than that at the moment.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 pm I don't think I can share more than that at the moment.
Can you answer this question:

Why would you prefer to lynch Marmot over Long Con?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm moving to Long Con. I don't believe he's a civilian.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Spacedaisy »

Alright, well I've been trying to keep up throughout the day while I was working. I took a nap when I got home and accidentally slept for three hours! :eep: I'm here now though, sorry guys. I'm going to try and post my thoughts about the people discussed today.

This day has been weird. Mac posted a request to read something about Marmot a while ago, I didn't at the time but I will go back and do that after I post here. Mainly because I don't quite understand why he is so sure of Marmot. I really haven't felt much of anything about Marmot. So maybe I'm missing something there. I'll post more on him once I read what Mac has said.

I would like to say I suspect Kyle, because everyone seems to think he and I are equally suspicious based on our actions, but I just don't. Everything Kyle says reads like sincere Kyle to me. Lorab's flip didn't change that. And the fact he isn't swung by self preservation just to say "It must be Daisy" either just makes me feel that much more like he is sincere and trying to find actual baddies.

I don't think Mac is bad, despite Marmot's no u. :shrugs:

This leaves me with LC. The thing I can't get past is Epi's case about the vote LC placed yesterday coupled with the fact Lorab didn't vote to save herself. I can't think of a single good reason not to vote to save yourself if you are in a lynch tied with a civ. No one would think less of someone who casts a self preservation vote. So why didn't she?

NVN, I don't know what to think of him. Nothing and then a bunch of posts in self defense. I didn't even think he (? correct me if I am wrong) was even actually playing. I was actually kind of worried the stuff in the early game had driven him off. I would say he would be a second suspect for me, the timing of the sudden activity combined with the voting shenanigans has me questioning. I still think I feel more confident in LC though. I mean if NVN were bad, he could have kept right on laying low and it would have taken a while for PoE to get to him. I don't know. LC is more suspicious to me.

I'm going to go ahead and put a vote on LC and then go back and look at Mac's case again.

*Votes LC*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Now y'all went back to LC before me and I look like the tag-a-long. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm confused, I thought I remembered Mac posting a case he wanted us to read and tell him our opinions on it. But now I can't find it so I am wondering if I have mixed him up with someone else.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

voting LC cus I just got involved in this cool questline and I don't want to get distracted and miss the vote

though if today is like the other day LC might be getting off work soon so I will try to return and see his defenses.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When in Rome
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 pm I don't think I can share more than that at the moment.
Can you answer this question:

Why would you prefer to lynch Marmot over Long Con?
It's too late. I'll share it when the day ends.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

LOL... hi everyone. Just got off work, and this is so overwhelming. Everyone came out to see me! Me!

I am not a baddie. I am Civ. I can prove it if you give me one chance.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 pm LOL... hi everyone. Just got off work, and this is so overwhelming. Everyone came out to see me! Me!

I moved. By all means, please do your thing. There's an hour, so move fast.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 pm LOL... hi everyone. Just got off work, and this is so overwhelming. Everyone came out to see me! Me!

You have a while. So go ham.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well actually it's 45 minutes now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The chance involves the night. Your generosity has to extend to lynching me tomorrow if you're not satisfied.

I'm voting NVN right now, because I don't believe a word she's saying. He? She?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I would also be willing to change my vote if you can change my mind/bring up a better alternative
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Your chance is now.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:00 am The chance involves the night. Your generosity has to extend to lynching me tomorrow if you're not satisfied.
No.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:01 am I would also be willing to change my vote if you can change my mind/bring up a better alternative
NVN is the alternative that I'm most sure of. Maybe I'm not understanding their posts today, but I guarantee NVN has no info on me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:03 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:01 am I would also be willing to change my vote if you can change my mind/bring up a better alternative
NVN is the alternative that I'm most sure of. Maybe I'm not understanding their posts today, but I guarantee NVN has no info on me.
NVN is the alternative with the most votes. :suspish:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the only civ way what he's saying is true is if he's Avram and...
DFaraday wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:40 am A message from Avram:
Kyle and Long Con seem like good places to start.
he's not Avram.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 am the only civ way what he's saying is true is if he's Avram and...
he's not Avram.
And neither are you. And yet, I promise that I can prove to at least one person that I'm Civ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So LC you are suggesting we lynch the person with the supposed fake info today.

I'd rather lynch you today and if you civ flip then we question said person? That way we don't lynch a useful civ player like idiots.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I see only one role with the guarantee of being provable (other than those which would render the tally irrelevant), the triple voter. That one shouldn't require tomorrow.

Otherwise it's the BTSC dude, begging a fortunate target -- otherwise no proof.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait Nova wants to lynch Marmot. I'm confused now. What is this defense even anyway?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:07 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 am the only civ way what he's saying is true is if he's Avram and...
he's not Avram.
And neither are you. And yet, I promise that I can prove to at least one person that I'm Civ.
Now you are throwing out a hail Mary to draw out civilian powers you want gone.

I know that trick. :nicenod:

Be gone, Long Con.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 am Wait Nova wants to lynch Marmot. I'm confused now. What is this defense even anyway?
Interpret that however you may.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jimmy care to do a quick interaction analysis between Long Con and Marmot?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:11 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:07 am
he's not Avram.
Now you are throwing out a hail Mary to draw out civilian powers you want gone.

I know that trick. :nicenod:

Be gone, Long Con.
I don't actually know that trick. I can't recall ever seeing that trick.

Nobody reveal your Civ powers. :rolleyes:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 am Jimmy care to do a quick interaction analysis between Long Con and Marmot?
I'm going to take "quick" very literally. Now is not the time to go digging.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:08 am I see only one role with the guarantee of being provable (other than those which would render the tally irrelevant), the triple voter. That one shouldn't require tomorrow.

Otherwise it's the BTSC dude, begging a fortunate target -- otherwise no proof.
Motel is dead, he's claiming doctor or a doctor's daughter.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 am Jimmy care to do a quick interaction analysis between Long Con and Marmot?
No I really do mean quick. Just ctrl f and skim read it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 am
No I really do mean quick. Just ctrl f and skim read it.
They were a bit chummy and silly early in the game. Otherwise the interaction is focused on LC's resistance to your suspicion of Marmot. They're compatible technically, though I do think it'd be a connection LC would entirely expect people to draw.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”