Post by lapluie »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] I see you havent voted yet
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 4]

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:59 pm Speedchuck what are your JoH thoughts?
He doesn't feel like he did in Pirates. Mafia Jack in pirates was more sarcastic and trying to play loose. Very prone to readlists to fake content. This Jack isn't doing that.

I'm more concerned with Jack being wrong than him being scum.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I have to go to work soon, so I have to vote now. Going with the lynch train of TSP because I think his case on nutella might have been cobbled together after some pressure was applied, making it look flimsy to me. This is a lot of people (5) on TSP now, so maybe my vote here can free up one of the voters who will be around till the end, to use their vote for pressure somewhere else.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

Does anybody else notice that when there's majority of votes piled on a poll lynch, long con always puts his vote right in the vety last, without any good informative reasons why, he's been doing that for all the lynches so far...
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 pm I'm probably not going to be around for deadline today. I've got like 30 minutes to figure out where to vote.

All of the "lynch me/this other person to figure stuff out" posts are not helping. At all. Lapluie's looks especially bad because she's not even biting the bullet for a legacy read.

@lapluie do you honestly think Made and Wilgy are scum? Because we can't waste lynches to 'figure out more'
What happens when hes town tho?? We are still gonna lose another civ at night phase.
What happens when who is town? Not understanding your question there. And you didn't answer mine.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:03 pm @Kylemii I see you havent voted yet
I don't really make a habit of voting early outside of special occasions.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 pm I'm probably not going to be around for deadline today. I've got like 30 minutes to figure out where to vote.

All of the "lynch me/this other person to figure stuff out" posts are not helping. At all. Lapluie's looks especially bad because she's not even biting the bullet for a legacy read.

@lapluie do you honestly think Made and Wilgy are scum? Because we can't waste lynches to 'figure out more'
What happens when hes town tho?? We are still gonna lose another civ at night phase.
What happens when who is town? Not understanding your question there. And you didn't answer mine.
Oh sorry, if tony turns out to be town & honestly. A little for drwilgy.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm Does anybody else notice that when there's majority of votes piled on a poll lynch, long con always puts his vote right in the vety last, without any good informative reasons why, he's been doing that for all the lynches so far...
Is that true? I hadn't noticed. Why has LC not been on the shortlist of people to look at?

I'm going ISO him now in relation to the lynches and Simon. Since I only have like 30 minutes at most, I won't be copying and pasting.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:30 pmI can't speak for TSP. I wasn't even aware he was suspicious of JoH. I think you should be concerned about Jack.

I wasn't saying you were arguing paper mache, rather I'd prefer you see what I had pointed out and wanted that to be the subject. I think it is important that people see what I'm seeing here.
but that's exactly it, I can't see what you're seeing because you have one point against Jack and haven't really discussed the rest of Jack's content. I trust jack, i think a lot of us do. but if we're all wrong and he's leading us astray I would think it would be important to push the point right?
I am doing so. Further discussion on this subject may lead us to the truth behind this one. I don't have time for a full ISO.

Looking at Jack's expectation of failure alone, what do you think of it Kyle? Are you able to read this suspicion of mine from both a Civ and a Mafia standpoint? Which one makes more sense and why?

If it's from a mafia viewpoint, is it from a teammate or not?

If it's from a civilian viewpoint, is it correct or incorrect?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

If town turns out to be town and we lynch him, we lose 2 townies. If he's scum, we kill a scum and lose a town, which keeps our heads above water.

So let me get this straight. You're voting for Made, and you don't even think he's scum a little?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Laplulie... I don't think I've ever played with you. What's your history?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 pm
lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm Does anybody else notice that when there's majority of votes piled on a poll lynch, long con always puts his vote right in the vety last, without any good informative reasons why, he's been doing that for all the lynches so far...
Is that true? I hadn't noticed. Why has LC not been on the shortlist of people to look at?

I'm going ISO him now in relation to the lynches and Simon. Since I only have like 30 minutes at most, I won't be copying and pasting.
I havr 2 screenshot of him casting votes on Mac & dunya before they were killed as innocent
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 pm
lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

If town turns out to be town and we lynch him, we lose 2 townies. If he's scum, we kill a scum and lose a town, which keeps our heads above water.

So let me get this straight. You're voting for Made, and you don't even think he's scum a little?
oops.. I meant made.. not very good at remembering names =/..
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:11 pm Laplulie... I don't think I've ever played with you. What's your history?
I haven't played on this site ever.

I played mafia with Sloonei & quin before on other forums, big mafia fan but too bad Im terrible at it.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:11 pm Laplulie... I don't think I've ever played with you. What's your history?

I played mafia with Sloonei & quin before on other forums, big mafia fan but too bad Im terrible at it.
Thank you.

I will be voting for you now.
Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Thank you.

:ponder:

I don't know if you're right or scum, but I feel like this is the most towny thing you've done all game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm @DrWilgy

Why you no answer my questions?
Which one.
All of them, apparently.

Welcome to the game.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention], where you at? I want you (and anyone else around) to create a readlist rainbow kind of thing. But I don't need you to read every player. Just every player with votes on them currently.

(by all means, feel free to add one with zero votes, but it'd be helpful to know where everyone stands, especially on LC and made)

If you're on the list, you don't have to include yourself.

linki oh hi
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Haha add Wilgy to that list, he has no votes for some reason.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm:ponder:

I don't know if you're right or scum, but I feel like this is the most towny thing you've done all game.
This makes the rest of my play this game feel that much more underwhelming.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm @DrWilgy

Why you no answer my questions?
Which one.
All of them, apparently.

Welcome to the game.
Thanks. Sup dude?
Image Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Thank you.

Well how redundant is that?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:22 pmWell how redundant is that?
Interesting. How does redundant describe my action? Were you describing your answering my question?
Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Made
Nutella
Wilgy
Lapluie
Long Con
TonyStarkPrime

GTH, this is my list, from least to most scummy. I have the hardest dirt on TSP, with his night three stuff. But I have some good tonereads from him from when I pressured him. I have nothing on LC to read him town, and his vote behavior is suspicious. Lapluie just suggested Wilgy as a lynch possibility, but doesn't think he's scum when put to the test (IDK what this means, but I'm willing to find out) and beside that her tunnel on Dunya is worth pressuring. Wilgy I've said enough about, methinks, regarding meta-non-similarities. Meta-only cases aren't strong, though, IMO. Nutella I read as scum early in the game for some reason, but I don't like the case on her or the people on her wagon. And I currently tone-read her town. Made IDKWTH to think, he came in with early-game no-scum-motive foolishness and then hasn't done crap since that I recall being towny.

Really, I wish JJJ and Simon were on the poll. The above are my thoughts. I'll be keeping an eye on the game, but I won't be able to do any heavy lifting from here out.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] was that little bit really enough for long con to seem like a scum to you?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] are you opposed to voting longcon?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:08 pmI am doing so. Further discussion on this subject may lead us to the truth behind this one. I don't have time for a full ISO.

Looking at Jack's expectation of failure alone, what do you think of it Kyle? Are you able to read this suspicion of mine from both a Civ and a Mafia standpoint? Which one makes more sense and why?

If it's from a mafia viewpoint, is it from a teammate or not?

If it's from a civilian viewpoint, is it correct or incorrect?
Do you mean this post?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pmI'll say it again. If Wilgy is town, I'm gonna be annoyed with him.
I don't actually make much of Jack's statement here because I've seen the same thing said about you before, when you've displayed similarly disengaged attitudes in games, most recently in vocaroo.

I think the answers to your further questions rely entirely on how much you actually believe in jack being mafia. Pushing toward a player that is generally trusted when the rest of us are focusing on you and like 3 other players when we're nearing lylo is a cause for concern.

With how brazen Jay was acting followed by his sudden absence and your and Tony's coincidental suspecting of widely town-read Jack for the similar reasons, I'm half-way expecting to see a sudden end-of-day vote rush against Jack.

Maybe that's just tinfoil though. I really hope it's just tinfoil.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Why am I in the middle? ?? You placed vote on longcon right after I mentioned his actions for voting on civilian lynches, idgi
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm @speedchuck was that little bit really enough for long con to seem like a scum to you?
I actually skimmed through his entire ISO. Like I promised beforehand, I didn't quote him or anything, but I did NOT find any good reason to read him as town. Plus I just played a game where LC was scum, and the play seemed pretty similar.

It's stronger than what I have on you, but not super concrete. Maybe edging out wilgy in strongness, just because of Wilgy's inherent oddness of play.

linki: I have no idea how to read some of your actions yesterday or today, Lapluie. You could say that IDGI either. But a couple of the things you've done, things I've mentioned, make me uncomfortable. In a game way, not like a social way.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

are there any other players other than jay who have been missing during this day phase? relative to their content level prior to the dawn of day 4, I mean.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 pm Jackofhearts2005, where you at? I want you (and anyone else around) to create a readlist rainbow kind of thing. But I don't need you to read every player. Just every player with votes on them currently.

(by all means, feel free to add one with zero votes, but it'd be helpful to know where everyone stands, especially on LC and made)

If you're on the list, you don't have to include yourself.

linki oh hi
I'll go down the line.

Wilgy has been bad on my list specifically for a few reasons.
1) His scumreads have been aimed at townies
2) His reads and votes have been entirely unsubstantiated until his read on me today, which had a reason but it was a very surface level reason. The whole expectation of town flipping thing might fly on Day 2 or with a player with 7 posts. It's Day 4, we're doing bad and I have hundreds of posts. And that's Wilgy's most explained read. His read on Lap is equally devoid of content.
3) Ignoring urges to participate from others, particularly from me about his play style today and from Kyle on Day 2.

But as stated in previous games, I have a hard time telling weak play and scum play apart at times. It's all well and good to be able to blame a loss on someone else but a loss is a loss. Wilgy played a poor game in Streetfighter, imo. I am just as sure he's bad now as I was in that game for similar reasons. That worries me.

As you stated before, this is the most town Wilgy has looked. As he stated, that's disappointing.

Overall, gth bad but I am more confident in my read on Tony....and Simon and Jimmy. Wilgy presumably has 3ish day phases to convince us he's town. If he is town, I suggest he tries. As is, he's below Dom and Dom could be mafia and we'd never even know. Every townie (and scummer I guess) should be aiming to be more trusted than Dom. If Dom is bad and any townied are less trusted than him, we're fucked.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:33 pm
lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm @speedchuck was that little bit really enough for long con to seem like a scum to you?
I actually skimmed through his entire ISO. Like I promised beforehand, I didn't quote him or anything, but I did NOT find any good reason to read him as town. Plus I just played a game where LC was scum, and the play seemed pretty similar.

It's stronger than what I have on you, but not super concrete. Maybe edging out wilgy in strongness, just because of Wilgy's inherent oddness of play.

linki: I have no idea how to read some of your actions yesterday or today, Lapluie. You could say that IDGI either. But a couple of the things you've done, things I've mentioned, make me uncomfortable. In a game way, not like a social way.
Okay thanks for clarification on that, if it's about the Dunya situation, I placed my vote on her last minute in fear of she'd manipulate us & Mac had some things to say that seemed overly believable in her case, my sole purpose for voting her was about sigs lynch & how she "saved" Tony from a lynch himself, but that was all, it's not a surprise some of you are suspicious of me but I also cant blame you, I was flustered in game & behaved wrongly.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 pm I’m fine if you guys lynch me as long as you lynch Nutella after me. I don’t have much more, if you don’t like my case I’m sorry I didn’t present it well. I’ll stop by a few more times but I have a game to run and class until 6.
I don't want to be a 'kick you when you're down' kind of guy, but...

What if you're wrong here? If you're town, and 100% believe nutella is bad, this almost makes sense. If there's any chance less than that, the two mislynches here would put us in freefall. Do you honestly think there's a 0% chance nutella is town? Especially considering that the Dunya block has been sort-of discredited by Ermac, or at least given a lot of reasonable doubt.

If you're scum and trying to make sure that your death buys a mislynch, this makes more sense, but that's not the point. (Also we're totally lynching in Simon/JJJ tomorrow)

While you have time, talk more about this. How are you so certain?
I put it in high nineties. I’m not sure. But I don’t think my info is wrong based on its nature. I can’t explain why.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have no reason to read Nutella bad. She gets some cred for being falsely pushed by Tony. Overall, I've been townreading her all game. I've isoed her and only found more reason to trust her.

Long Con seems good to me. Call it a heart read. I think he's doing the best he can with what he has, timewise. I don't see opportunistic jumpy bad LC here.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:30 pm
lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:03 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 am I really hate this. For days now, I’ve toyed with lynching Tony and now it comes down to it, I have this strange feeling of unease...
Who do you think would be a better lynch?
I just ISO’d you and I think, on balance - perhaps you. Your pursuit of Dunya in my view was well over the top and in my view lacked sincerity.
OK fair enough.
Not really the response I’d have expected from a Town Lapluie...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:29 pm @TonyStarkPrime are you opposed to voting longcon?
I certainly am. I think I’ve seen enough.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Made is bothersome. I don't understand any of his reads. It's almost like he quoted random posts and assigned random reads and then stated the posts were the reason for his reads. He came out swinging on Day 1, got some town cred, was wrong and then disappeared. I keep hoping he'll come back and generate enough content to make me know he's town but I don't know he is.

Lap is also worrisome. I've scumread her most the game. This is offset somewhat by Sloonei (and Quin iirc) continuing to town read her. After really locking in on some suspects, she's gone off my radar a bit.

I don't like her jumpy vote switches, particularly from Simon to Dunya and now all over. Wilgy is actually coming out ahead in their one on one. Still, gth good.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm
lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:29 pm @TonyStarkPrime are you opposed to voting longcon?
Ok buddy. There's nothing I can really defend myself other than what happened to the Dunya incident, in which I've already explained myself..
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tony I still view as bad. I think we should hold the line on him.

Keep in mind that the baddies can swing lynch votes by a lot, probably 3 in a day phase if planning goes well.

Think back to Pirates. An errant vote allowed me at Speedchuck to pounce at EOD for a scum victory. There's no real reason to leave a couple votes on Nutella or Long Con or anyone else we aren't planning on lynching. Between the hidden mafia vote and vote nullification, a 2 vote player could be lynched over a 4 vote player. This is not the time to make a statement. At EOD, don't point your vote at something you don't intend to kill.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:50 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm
Ok buddy. There's nothing I can really defend myself other than what happened to the Dunya incident, in which I've already explained myself..
You were instrumental in pushing Dunya’s lynch and I don’t now believe that you ever really believed that she was Mafia. And here you are again trying to manoeuvre a lynch on LC. If you’re Town, I’m Santa Claus.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I just keep coming back to Jay's behavior. He wouldn't be acting so brazen if his teams whole plan could be taken down with something as readily available as a Tony or Wilgy lynch.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] what's ur deal. what are you doing. tell us your plan. i'll fight you if you don't. :\
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:48 pm I'm not confident in voting for Tony at this point, I think a Made or drwilgy lynch would help us figure out more
When did you change this read on Tony?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 pm Tony I still view as bad. I think we should hold the line on him.

Keep in mind that the baddies can swing lynch votes by a lot, probably 3 in a day phase if planning goes well.

Think back to Pirates. An errant vote allowed me at Speedchuck to pounce at EOD for a scum victory. There's no real reason to leave a couple votes on Nutella or Long Con or anyone else we aren't planning on lynching. Between the hidden mafia vote and vote nullification, a 2 vote player could be lynched over a 4 vote player. This is not the time to make a statement. At EOD, don't point your vote at something you don't intend to kill.
:ponder: that only worked because it was mylo. I do not know why you're bringing that ip
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 pm

I havr 2 screenshot of him casting votes on Mac & dunya before they were killed as innocent
If you're talking about the way the names read on the poll, there's a "bug" where the names shown don't appear in any obvious order.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:47 pm Made is bothersome. I don't understand any of his reads. It's almost like he quoted random posts and assigned random reads and then stated the posts were the reason for his reads. He came out swinging on Day 1, got some town cred, was wrong and then disappeared. I keep hoping he'll come back and generate enough content to make me know he's town but I don't know he is.

Lap is also worrisome. I've scumread her most the game. This is offset somewhat by Sloonei (and Quin iirc) continuing to town read her. After really locking in on some suspects, she's gone off my radar a bit.

I don't like her jumpy vote switches, particularly from Simon to Dunya and now all over. Wilgy is actually coming out ahead in their one on one. Still, gth good.
I'm not town reading lapluie. I would vote for her. Recently it's gotten a bit better, but in the past few phases whenever she's posted I've had the feeling she's holding things back. Like she's trying not to make enemies or something.

I've never seen it, but this could be indy lapluie.
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Quin wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:47 pm Made is bothersome. I don't understand any of his reads. It's almost like he quoted random posts and assigned random reads and then stated the posts were the reason for his reads. He came out swinging on Day 1, got some town cred, was wrong and then disappeared. I keep hoping he'll come back and generate enough content to make me know he's town but I don't know he is.

I'm not town reading lapluie. I would vote for her. Recently it's gotten a bit better, but in the past few phases whenever she's posted I've had the feeling she's holding things back. Like she's trying not to make enemies or something.

I've never seen it, but this could be indy lapluie.
Nope, my spidey-sense is going off something chronic on Lapluie right now.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I could see myself voting for any one of lapulie, wilgy, or tonysteak rn. we need to consolidate if possible. If we can't decide on one lynch in particular then we risk letting the mafia decide for us.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone explain Kyle's contributions to the game in 2 sentences for me.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 pm Tony I still view as bad. I think we should hold the line on him.

:ponder: that only worked because it was mylo. I do not know why you're bringing that ip
Cause mylo was obvious in that game and may not be obvious here and also I might be dead and unable to say it later.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 pm I just keep coming back to Jay's behavior. He wouldn't be acting so brazen if his teams whole plan could be taken down with something as readily available as a Tony or Wilgy lynch.
I feel like I've made this exact response.

Tony was not strongly suspected until after Jay was silenced.

And I'm not gonna bet the farm on any potential w/w connections with Jay where wine could cloud things after failing so badly to find his buddies in Mountains.

I'm like "would scum Jay do this" but not "would scum Jay do this if X was scum?" or "would scum Jay do this if X was town?" because as far as I'm concerned, the answer is "yes" to the later two for all values of X. If you're better at reading bad Jay than me, have at it.

Return to “Previous Jobs”