Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:28 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:16 am General observation. Sloonei seemed the most nervous of any player at the end of that day phase.

Spacedaisy didn't have much to say either.

Those two players along with nova are Priority 0.
What?
Just offering thoughts as I go.
we only have one scum left. How does that correspond with your trio of suspects? Also where is my alleged nervousness, what woukd I have to be nervous about, and why would that make me bad?
Since when do people limit their suspect pool to the number of players left on the mafia team?

Just from reading the Eod, I noticed a few things. Mac and Dizzy, despite some trepidation, were on board with trusting Epignosis. Their play was light but conveyed excitement in what Epignosis was doing. Jay seemed to understand what was going on (surprise, surprise) and bothered to explain it, and also explain why nova should be cleared. Kyle falls into the same boat as Mac and Dizzy.

Of the players posting in the last 30 minutes of the day, you were the only one who didn't bother responding to my question. Instead after the day ended, you flung some light (and/or joking) accusations my way. Again, I think this lends itself to you being nervous about what's going on.

Wilgy is obviously town.

I don't have a read on FZ. at the moment.

So that leaves you and Spacedaisy. I know I listed nova originally, but that's before Jay revealed what Epignosis was really up to.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm a decent chance to be lynched tomorrow. So I do think it's important to get my thoughts in the thread.

I'm glad Epignosis pulled his little stunt. He managed to clear possibly two players without losing anyone.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I might lynch Spacedaisy first.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy entered Day 2 with her targets focused completely on me, largely because I was calm in my reaction to her original mislynch. That's bullshit. And with her targets on me, Dyslexicon was probably ordered to vote for me. Daisy had the setup to lynch me and only had to back out of it when I figured out what was going on.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:28 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:16 am General observation. Sloonei seemed the most nervous of any player at the end of that day phase.

Spacedaisy didn't have much to say either.

Those two players along with nova are Priority 0.
What?
Just offering thoughts as I go.
we only have one scum left. How does that correspond with your trio of suspects? Also where is my alleged nervousness, what woukd I have to be nervous about, and why would that make me bad?
Since when do people limit their suspect pool to the number of players left on the mafia team?

Just from reading the Eod, I noticed a few things. Mac and Dizzy, despite some trepidation, were on board with trusting Epignosis. Their play was light but conveyed excitement in what Epignosis was doing. Jay seemed to understand what was going on (surprise, surprise) and bothered to explain it, and also explain why nova should be cleared. Kyle falls into the same boat as Mac and Dizzy.

Of the players posting in the last 30 minutes of the day, you were the only one who didn't bother responding to my question. Instead after the day ended, you flung some light (and/or joking) accusations my way. Again, I think this lends itself to you being nervous about what's going on.

Wilgy is obviously town.

I don't have a read on FZ. at the moment.

So that leaves you and Spacedaisy. I know I listed nova originally, but that's before Jay revealed what Epignosis was really up to.
if it helps, i do not know what question you're talking about
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 am Just left a date.

On my phone.

What in the world is happening?
This one.

You did respond to it after the day ended. Sort of. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 am Just left a date.

On my phone.

What in the world is happening?
This one.

You did respond to it after the day ended. Sort of. :biggrin:
Oh. I didn't feel like I was in a position to confidently answer that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:18 pm @JaggedJimmyJay Perhaps I wasn't clear in what the difference was between my first mega post and my second. My first post was literally me just going through and giving my read on each post as it came. Just knee jerk reactions. It was also still very colored by my emotional response to the surprise lynch. The second post was after I could sit back and think on everything, and had time to form some suspicions. The biggest thing in my mind at that time was that I felt the thread was being directed. And of the people who I thought seemed to be doing that were you and Epi, add that into the fact you two seem to be dancing very loudly around each other all freaking game, yet never seemed to really want to lynch each other. It just looked really suspect to me.
*prolonged fart noise*

"JJJ and Epignosis screamed and yelled at each other but did not lynch each other outright. Teammates."

This is fake tinfoil.

"I felt the thread was being directed."

This is meaningless.

Lynch DaveDaisy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by FZ. »

I'm for lynching Daisy more than Marmot at the moment.

Sorry I wasn't around to react to all that craziness. I'm trying to figure out what was Dyslexicon's issue. She keeps throwing out these bombastic statements claiming we should be focused, we should be serious and stay on target and whatever. I can't remember. If I have time I'll go look for it. But they are all sort of empty. There's no real content in them. What's that about? And then, her reaction to Epi during his shtick, was also weird. In the small chance we're way off with Marmot or Daisy, maybe it's worth looking into her again. I know there's the whole Lorab thing, and I don't remember exactly what went on with that, but is it really impossible they were putting distance between each other?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Spacedaisy »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] I don't understand what you mean by what you've said about me. I came in with my suspicion of you and then Epi came in yelling we need consensus and FZ moved to NVN and I said if that's what everyone else wanted I would go with it, but that I still felt like you bwere a better option. And then basically followed what Epi asked me to do. What did you want or expect me to say. It was clear there was some fuckery going on but what was I supposed to say about it?

[mention]FZ.[/mention] I have never ever made any such statements and it boggles my mind that you would even claim that. I recommend you read my stuff again before you come back and come up with a better case than that because it's flat out false. Regarding Epi's schtick, what was weird? I pretty much tried to give him latitude to do what he needed to because at this point I have no reason not to trust him.

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] You want to lynch me next that's fine. It will only waste one lynch. But I would urge you to lynch Marmot next because I really believe you'll find your final baddie there. I've already addressed this point against me so I'm not going to rehash old ground. You do what you need to, and if it means lynching me to narrow PoE, so be it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:21 pm @Marmot I don't understand what you mean by what you've said about me. I came in with my suspicion of you and then Epi came in yelling we need consensus and FZ moved to NVN and I said if that's what everyone else wanted I would go with it, but that I still felt like you bwere a better option. And then basically followed what Epi asked me to do. What did you want or expect me to say. It was clear there was some fuckery going on but what was I supposed to say about it?

@FZ. I have never ever made any such statements and it boggles my mind that you would even claim that. I recommend you read my stuff again before you come back and come up with a better case than that because it's flat out false. Regarding Epi's schtick, what was weird? I pretty much tried to give him latitude to do what he needed to because at this point I have no reason not to trust him.

@JaggedJimmyJay You want to lynch me next that's fine. It will only waste one lynch. But I would urge you to lynch Marmot next because I really believe you'll find your final baddie there. I've already addressed this point against me so I'm not going to rehash old ground. You do what you need to, and if it means lynching me to narrow PoE, so be it.
I was talking about Dyslexicon, not you. What are you referring to?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I could vote for Daisy tomorrow. Her tone in all her posts yesterday read like a baddie trying to stay away from controversy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If everybody who says "go ahead and lynch me, we'll still be fine" is truthful and we listen to that, we'll lose the game. :suspicious:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

FZ. wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:21 pm @Marmot I don't understand what you mean by what you've said about me. I came in with my suspicion of you and then Epi came in yelling we need consensus and FZ moved to NVN and I said if that's what everyone else wanted I would go with it, but that I still felt like you bwere a better option. And then basically followed what Epi asked me to do. What did you want or expect me to say. It was clear there was some fuckery going on but what was I supposed to say about it?

@FZ. I have never ever made any such statements and it boggles my mind that you would even claim that. I recommend you read my stuff again before you come back and come up with a better case than that because it's flat out false. Regarding Epi's schtick, what was weird? I pretty much tried to give him latitude to do what he needed to because at this point I have no reason not to trust him.

@JaggedJimmyJay You want to lynch me next that's fine. It will only waste one lynch. But I would urge you to lynch Marmot next because I really believe you'll find your final baddie there. I've already addressed this point against me so I'm not going to rehash old ground. You do what you need to, and if it means lynching me to narrow PoE, so be it.
LOL, then your post was super unclear to me when I read it. i even read it twice at a total loss for where you would get that idea from about me. Disregard. It makes total sense if you were talking about Dizzy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Daisy, can you briefly summarize why you're confident that Marmot is our guy?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:30 pm I am concerned. I just went back and looked over Marmot and yesterday he was hard after Mac for a while, but then when NVN started his silliness he changed gears not immediately but slowly, since then he has pretty much abandoned Mac, with little mention and no indication he had changed his mind that I could see. At first he seemed inclined to dismiss what NVN said. But it seemed he took it more seriously as it became more talked about. Then he comes in today and makes an assertion I have never seen before from him. It worries me that I might be wrong about him being 3P and he's riding the wave of anti-NVN sentiment.

@Marmot Have you changed your opinion of Mac? I take it you believe LC vs. NVN yesterday was late distancing?
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:52 pm This was the first post he addressed to the NVN situation:
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 pm Huh. Sudden burst of content from NVN heavily pushing an LC lynch. Very odd.

I'm feeling pretty confident in an LC lynch at the moment and voting accordingly.
Just clearing my name. Sloonei asked to hear from me, I delivered. But it's all I have so far.
For some reason I believe this. I'm gullible.
I feel similarly.

A follow-up from Long Con would help this read.
This was the second:
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:29 pm But actually real talk why is Nova voting LC? See, I thought Nova was our info role, but I had also considered the possibility that he's LC's teammate trying some hardcore bussing strategy. That would be pretty wild and daring but like... if he knows LC is bad why isn't he voting for LC? Does he think the 3p is a bigger threat at the moment?
I've voting novacaine for this same reason.

If I'm a third party, why vote for me?
I thought perhaps something had changed in the conversation around NVN during that time, but nothing did. In fact it doesn't seem to have been discussed aside from the one post from nutella that he quoted. The only thing of note aside from that post that changed was Jay's "oopsie" vote for Marmot.

Interestingly, he does try to undermine the PoE by shaking at the people getting universal town reads too.
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 pm But I've got a solid gut feeling that one of the more perceptive players in this game is the other mafia member. In that shortlist, I would include MacDougall, Jay, and Sloonei.
Any idea what gives you that vibe?
Your oopsie.
And then this:
Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 pm Wondering if the mafia team is just LC and NVN and this is that easy.
Here have a vote.

Why is that easy? Why would nova come into the thread, suggest info on his teammate, and vote for someone he think is independent?

/quote]
But he came in today with a confident assertion that NVN is bad. It just worries me that I've misread him.

linki @JaggedJimmyJay I have never seen him or anyone make the assertion NVN was forced to make a case against Marmot.
This sums up where my concern comes from. On a day when it was looking like a certain lynch of NVN, it just really looked like he was banking on the anti-NVN sentiment. And his behavior in the previous lynch didn't add up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Marmot[/mention]

What is your read on MacDougall?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:55 pm
FZ. wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm

LOL, then your post was super unclear to me when I read it. i even read it twice at a total loss for where you would get that idea from about me. Disregard. It makes total sense if you were talking about Dizzy.
And what do you think about it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think I have never felt like Dizzy was acting out of anything but a civ mind set, she seemed frustrated more than anything else. And if she were bad she would probably have used the opportunity for Epi acting crazy to try and make him look bad, but she didn't. So I don't see her very loud cries for consensus as any reason to suspect her, Why do you find them suspicious?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 pm I think I have never felt like Dizzy was acting out of anything but a civ mind set, she seemed frustrated more than anything else. And if she were bad she would probably have used the opportunity for Epi acting crazy to try and make him look bad, but she didn't. So I don't see her very loud cries for consensus as any reason to suspect her, Why do you find them suspicious?
I wouldn't if I wasn't feeling like I'm running out of options.
I actually think blaming Epi for the craziness would have just made her look bad. If she is bad, she would have to use a tactic that was sort of a plea to hear her.
Meh, maybe it's far fetched. I don't know if I'm convincing myself. But if it's not her, it's either you or Marmot
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Tomorrow I will not be here for most of the day, so I'll have to vote early. I would really like us to decide tonight on who we're going to vote for, so I don't end up messing the vote.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 321

Post by MacDougall »

I'm also not here. Let's lynch Marmot please.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Dyslexicon »

FZ. If you're doubting, can you just ISO me? I left my vote on Lorab early D1 cause she ended up being the lynch I believed in the most. Also, do you think I've been acting strange and freaking out for the hell of it? Lol no. I'm clearly town, and also very fabulous if I may say so myself.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:36 pm FZ. If you're doubting, can you just ISO me? I left my vote on Lorab early D1 cause she ended up being the lynch I believed in the most. Also, do you think I've been acting strange and freaking out for the hell of it? Lol no. I'm clearly town, and also very fabulous if I may say so myself.
hey this actually seems like a pretty good idea?

if everyone wouldn't mind re-explaining their own physical and verbal actions as well as the actions of the late long con and lost rabbi that they think would decrease their probability of being in cahoots, I would greatly appreciate it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:26 pm @Marmot

Stubborn civilian.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 43

Post by novaselinenever »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Stubborn civilian.
Why were you voting him up then ?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Stubborn civilian.
Lol stubborn because I still think you are bad? Most of the players think you are bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:36 pm FZ. If you're doubting, can you just ISO me? I left my vote on Lorab early D1 cause she ended up being the lynch I believed in the most. Also, do you think I've been acting strange and freaking out for the hell of it? Lol no. I'm clearly town, and also very fabulous if I may say so myself.
I'm also town. You can tell by hacking my password and checking my role pm. Given Jimmy manually reset my password for me and knows it I presume he has confirmation on my town status so I am confirmed.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m back to Marmot as the lead vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Stubborn civilian.
Why were you voting him up then ?
Because I used to think otherwise.

I've stated already why I changed my mind on MacDougall.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Stubborn civilian.
Lol stubborn because I still think you are bad? Most of the players think you are bad.
What's your point?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:09 pm I’m back to Marmot as the lead vote.
Lol ok

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:09 pm I’m back to Marmot as the lead vote.
Lol ok
What if I were to tell you that I suspect you killed nutella and are now engaging in tinfoil salad because you wish to undermine the POE process which has you stuck in the crosshairs?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:09 pm Tomorrow I will not be here for most of the day, so I'll have to vote early. I would really like us to decide tonight on who we're going to vote for, so I don't end up messing the vote.
Relax. Unfortunately a consensus is not necessary tonight.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm
Lol ok
What if I were to tell you that I suspect you killed nutella and are now engaging in tinfoil salad because you wish to undermine the POE process which has you stuck in the crosshairs?
I'd take that assertion and toss it in the trash with every other accusation I've seen this game.

I asked to be lynched today. Epignosis instead pulled some wild maneuver that stopped that from happening. So don't give me this crap about what you think I did last night when you wasted that opportunity.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm I'd take that assertion and toss it in the trash with every other accusation I've seen this game.

I asked to be lynched today. Epignosis instead pulled some wild maneuver that stopped that from happening. So don't give me this crap about what you think I did last night when you wasted that opportunity.
I know you said you've already told us why you read Mac as a civilian now. I looked back at your recent posts and it wasn't clear, so could you please expand or summarize again?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm
Lol ok
I'd take that assertion and toss it in the trash with every other accusation I've seen this game.

What do you think was the purpose of my "wild maneuver?"

I'd like anyone else to answer too.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm
Lol ok

What do you think was the purpose of my "wild maneuver?"

I'd like anyone else to answer too.
I already stated what I think, as an accordance with what Jay said.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm I'd take that assertion and toss it in the trash with every other accusation I've seen this game.

I know you said you've already told us why you read Mac as a civilian now. I looked back at your recent posts and it wasn't clear, so could you please expand or summarize again?
My point about Mac (and Dizzy) was that I thought that they responded naturally to Epignosis's stunt.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who IS this guy?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 amPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Daisy
No votes

Voters: None

Dizzy
No votes

Epi
19%

Voters: Spacedaisy, novaselinenever, Sloonei

FZ
No votes

JJJ
No votes

Kyle
No votes

Mac
No votes

Marmot
No votes

NVN
19%

Voters: DrWilgy, Marmot, FZ.

Sloonei
No votes

Wilgy
31%

Voters: Epignosis, JaggedJimmyJay, MacDougall, Kylemii, Dyslexicon

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! (Host/dead/non)
31%

Voters: lapluie, speedchuck, LoRab, nutella, DFaraday

Total votes: 16
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:45 am I'm a decent chance to be lynched tomorrow. So I do think it's important to get my thoughts in the thread.

I'm glad Epignosis pulled his little stunt. He managed to clear possibly two players without losing anyone.
You don't sound glad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"Clear possibly" is an oxymoron.

You ain't cleared if there's a possibility you bad.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:36 pm Epi
19%

Voters: Spacedaisy, novaselinenever, Sloonei
:haha:

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:36 pm Marmot
No votes

:clap:

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:36 pm NVN
19%

Voters: DrWilgy, Marmot, FZ.
:eek:

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:36 pm Wilgy
31%

Voters: Epignosis, JaggedJimmyJay, MacDougall, Kylemii, Dyslexicon
:sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

None of that means anything to me.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:38 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:45 am I'm a decent chance to be lynched tomorrow. So I do think it's important to get my thoughts in the thread.

You don't sound glad.
Well then fucking lynch me so I can sound dead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:38 pm

You don't sound glad.
Well then fucking lynch me so I can sound dead.
Okay.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Not tomorrow though, right?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 pm Not tomorrow though, right?
I'd prefer tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 pm Not tomorrow though, right?
I'd prefer tomorrow.
Can't do it. Sorry. Someone else has to go first.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”