Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 112

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Day 1)

Post by S~V~S »

I liked this reply.

Other than Mac, who you say you voted for for the reaction, do you have any suspicions?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 12

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Night 0)

Post by DFaraday »

rabbit8 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 pm Sig, you got spiky hair? :grin:
Spike doesn't have spiky hair. You may be thinking of Angel. His hair goes straight up and he's bloody stupid.

Anyway, I responded to Illy's name on the list because I was on a team with her in my very first Mafia game ever. I didn't look at the signup thread again after voting.

SVS and Sig are my only townreads so far, SVS because I think she's making some good efforts at scumhunting, and Sig because his throwing a bunch of questions and theories out there is vintage Sig.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 7

Post by DrWilgy »

Potassium nitrate is one of gods greatest gifts. Be sure to eat one tablespoon a day to stray from the path of the devil. Potassium nitrate also does wonders for the skin and digestion.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by timmer »

Sigs posts re Spike don't bother me too much as, if the basis for suspicion against him is that he's mafia and tying to cleverly flush outSpike, how would that work exactly?

I don't have a ton to go on at the moment and ill be busy today with snowboarding lessons for the little guy and the Super Bowl. I'll read back and ty too find something vote worthy
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by timmer »

sig wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:14 pm I think we should pick the worst locations first, so we can get them out of the way.
If anything pings me about Sigi its not the Spike thing but this instead.

If the assumption is that there was one poll choice per faction, I could see a mafia team being told this, and suddenly an idea like this becomes a lot less helpful and much more calculated.

What keeps it from being a full blown ping is the word locations. If the day post indeed had the characters go to a location thorn this post would have indicated true foreknowledge, but they literally watched Waynes World lol.
My siggie.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

the idea that sig might have been signalling is worrisome... we should be looking out for signals and things. If the mafia finds spike then they gain a member, and also two spare kills..

sigs explanation made me feel better but I think we should still watch him close for changes in gameplay in the future.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Tranq »

I wonder if the Night Post would hint at certain events happening, such as Spike turning bad or Faith and the Mayor teaming up. LC's posts usually mention things like this.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Post by sig »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:08 pm the idea that sig might have been signalling is worrisome... we should be looking out for signals and things. If the mafia finds spike then they gain a member, and also two spare kills..

sigs explanation made me feel better but I think we should still watch him close for changes in gameplay in the future.
That's what I was saying in my first post. :noble:

I need to reread what other players said about the day 0 poll, I gave some civ points to Lorab for it and then I believe juliets and Tranq also started doing research. I think it's possible one is mafia trying to be helpful.

I'm also eyeing Rabbit and to a lesser extent Mac. Mac's response to my vote was very mute and he hasn't posted much yet which seems to go agaisnt his meta and rabbit role hunting me for my comments on Spike is troublesome.

If push comes to shove and we don't have any good info I could see lynching an inactive, I'd like to avoid this but, with so many indies the chance of getting a non civ is about 55/45.
ImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 63

Post by lapluie »

what lmao
I said the game was exciting wow
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It was your timing tbh.

Any other thoughts?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

no not really
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

k
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:08 pm the idea that sig might have been signalling is worrisome... we should be looking out for signals and things. If the mafia finds spike then they gain a member, and also two spare kills..

I need to reread what other players said about the day 0 poll, I gave some civ points to Lorab for it and then I believe juliets and Tranq also started doing research. I think it's possible one is mafia trying to be helpful.

I'm also eyeing Rabbit and to a lesser extent Mac. Mac's response to my vote was very mute and he hasn't posted much yet which seems to go agaisnt his meta and rabbit role hunting me for my comments on Spike is troublesome.

If push comes to shove and we don't have any good info I could see lynching an inactive, I'd like to avoid this but, with so many indies the chance of getting a non civ is about 55/45.
sig, could you explain why you see rabbit's thought that you could be spike signaling troublesome? I can understand you might not like it but I think it was a valid theory at the time it was raised.

Lapluie, could you tell me some games you have played on this site other than the one that is now in progress?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Ambray »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:17 pm
Spike doesn't have spiky hair. You may be thinking of Angel. His hair goes straight up and he's bloody stupid.
While I admit that as I've gotten older Spike appeals to me more than Angel, but hot DAMN boy. How dare you say this. :pout:

I don't think Sig's posts are suspect at all. Think you'd have to be pretty brazen to be that obvious.....which I guess happens, but I don't feel it's the case here. I like his responses.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

timmer wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:49 pm
sig wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:14 pm I think we should pick the worst locations first, so we can get them out of the way.

If the assumption is that there was one poll choice per faction, I could see a mafia team being told this, and suddenly an idea like this becomes a lot less helpful and much more calculated.

What keeps it from being a full blown ping is the word locations. If the day post indeed had the characters go to a location thorn this post would have indicated true foreknowledge, but they literally watched Waynes World lol.

Tbh, I glossed over this on first read because I didn't actually understand what he meant by picking the worst 'locations' and getting them 'out of the way' :confused2:

Am I being dense?
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

timmer wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Tbh, I glossed over this on first read because I didn't actually understand what he meant by picking the worst 'locations' and getting them 'out of the way' :confused2:

Am I being dense?
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

So dense it had to be asked twice.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

sig thinks the poll options will keep returning until all of them have been voted out. I don't know why he thinks that, but i guess we'll find out if he's right about that soon enough.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Tranq wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:22 pm sig thinks the poll options will keep returning until all of them have been voted out. I don't know why he thinks that, but i guess we'll find out if he's right about that soon enough.
As in he thinks that whichever one had the most votes would be removed from the next poll until 1 is left and that's the winner?

Odd thought.

Has that happened before? I can't remember ever playing a game where it did and if he hasn't either it's a strange assumption to make.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

That's what i gathered from his post. Odd thought indeed, but not something i'd give him a vote for.
sig wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 pm
Tranq wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:19 pm
You think these locations will continue to appear in other polls?
Yes
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ambray wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 pm
Tranq wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:22 pm sig thinks the poll options will keep returning until all of them have been voted out. I don't know why he thinks that, but i guess we'll find out if he's right about that soon enough.
As in he thinks that whichever one had the most votes would be removed from the next poll until 1 is left and that's the winner?

Odd thought.

Has that happened before? I can't remember ever playing a game where it did and if he hasn't either it's a strange assumption to make.
Yes it has happened before. The host posts locations and the game goes to the number one voted location and then that location gets removed from the poll.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

The lynch poll ends at 5am my time. As for my vote, i'm considering players that didn't vote in the night poll:

DFaraday
DrWilgy
Illyria
Jackofhearts2005

Or rabbit :D
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:30 pm
Ambray wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Odd thought.

Yes it has happened before. The host posts locations and the game goes to the number one voted location and then that location gets removed from the poll.
Ok, not a wacky suggestion to make then.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Does that happen alot these days? I think i've only seen it once in the last Recruitment game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Tranq wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:44 pm Does that happen alot these days? I think i've only seen it once in the last Recruitment game.
I wouldn't say a lot but I have definitely seen it since the last recruitment game. More than once I'm sure. Maybe I will get a chance to look through some of the recent games. It's done enough that I knew what he was talking about. My only question was where he got the idea that those movies represented locations.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 113

Post by nutella »

I think he may have carried over the idea of locations from the Mortal Kombat game, but that was just one poll and the number of votes each location got determined the order in which the locations were visited. Which is not quite the same idea he was implying. So... idk. :shrug:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@SVS- as for the DF thing I was just noting that I had an initial reaction to his post and stream-of-consciousnessed myself out of thinking it meant anything. I now believe his sentiment was genuine. And the google thing was... something else. Not really a suspicion. Don't worry about it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:02 pm @SVS- as for the DF thing I was just noting that I had an initial reaction to his post and stream-of-consciousnessed myself out of thinking it meant anything. I now believe his sentiment was genuine. And the google thing was... something else. Not really a suspicion. Don't worry about it.
Yeah, like I said I mostly talked myself out of it while I was writing the post. Especially after I reread the HCR Crossover day one.

As of right now, I am pretty OK with my vote where it is.

@lapluie, are you new to Mafia, or just to us?

I am having a few people over tonight, but it will be a mellow group gripping phones, so I should still be around.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:26 pm

sig, could you explain why you see rabbit's thought that you could be spike signaling troublesome? I can understand you might not like it but I think it was a valid theory at the time it was raised.

Lapluie, could you tell me some games you have played on this site other than the one that is now in progress?
Mortal kombat & this on are my only two games I've played on this site so far .
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:18 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:02 pm @SVS- as for the DF thing I was just noting that I had an initial reaction to his post and stream-of-consciousnessed myself out of thinking it meant anything. I now believe his sentiment was genuine. And the google thing was... something else. Not really a suspicion. Don't worry about it.
Yeah, like I said I mostly talked myself out of it while I was writing the post. Especially after I reread the HCR Crossover day one.

As of right now, I am pretty OK with my vote where it is.

@lapluie, are you new to Mafia, or just to us?

I am having a few people over tonight, but it will be a mellow group gripping phones, so I should still be around.
I'm not new to mafia in general have been playing it irl for years & other forums with two other syndicate members, my first syndicate game was the mortal kombat one & now this.
I don't know many of you, I'm familiar with a few whom are participating in this game that have been in mortal kombat aswell.

so hii all new faces :daisy:
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Also signed up for the owl express? But guess I was late & didn't participate at all. my fault
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So any thoughts yet on this game?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 am
Lorab, just to clarify, are you saying you see a chance sig could be bad and was trying to get us to want to kill Spike or are you saying something else? It seems like if he is mafia he would want Spike alive. I agree that his not explaining what he actually mean when asked doesn't look good, I'm just a little unclear about the first part. I have the same question re: why a vote for Mac.
More that he has more information about Spike than the rest of us. And, by only mentioning Spike, it just felt weird.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:25 am
The third thing was Lapluie. Her most recent post,
lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:21 am well isn't this quite exciting
Was the only on topic post I recalled her making, and it was rather vague. I went back to look at her other posts and was pretty surprised to find her as one of the higher posters at this stage. Yesterday was her birthday apparently (Happy Belated :cloud9: so BOTD there, but curious why she finds sig making an unexplained vote on a fairly volatile person the only on topic thing she finds worth mentioning. Fanning the flames, perhaps?

So I am going to throw a pressure vote on LaPluie for now. I will be in and out pretty much all day.
That post pinged me, too.
sig wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:24 am I wanted to see how Mac reacted to a vote, honestly it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.

I was talking about the Indies/Glory as a whole the only reason Spike stuck out was because he could be flipped to mafia. I'm guessing that if he can be recruited to the mafia team he could also be recruited to the civs it even mentions his love for Buffy.

I see no reason to suspect me for anything, if I'm mafia as some are guessing why would I be advertising for spike? The mafia are the ones who search for him not the other way around. I'm just saying he could be a bigger threat then the other independents since we know for a fact he's a traitor role who has two kills. Now I'm not advocating indy hunting, just pointing out the roles aren't inherently prove civ.
Black Rock wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 pm
Drusilla - Her dreams will tell her the role of one player of her choosing each night. If she finds Spike, he will join their team.

Spike - He has two anytime kills. He has a modification chip and can’t kill any humans. If he targets a human his kill will fail. His love for Buffy is undying… *secrets* =
Someone mentioned the mayor, I don't think he can become a civ due to this wording.
Black Rock wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 pm Faith Lehane - Faith will find out who one player is targeting each night. If Faith tracks the Mayor, she will join him in his Win Condition. *secrets*
This implies Faith will stop being a civ and become an independent with the mayor.
This actually makes sense to me. In all honesty, I missed that the vampires could recruit Spike. But still, I'm not sure why single him out, of all the indies. As you say here, the Mayor can take a civ away from the civ numbers. In all fairness, I'm going on show knowledge--but I'm guessing the Mayor is more dangerous than Spike.

I still have an eyeball on you, but I'm less suspicious of you than I was last night.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Tranq wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:36 pm The lynch poll ends at 5am my time. As for my vote, i'm considering players that didn't vote in the night poll:

DFaraday
DrWilgy
Illyria
Jackofhearts2005

Or rabbit :D
I'm slowly ruling people out for one reason or another for a vote and may consider voting along the lines Trans set up here. If the Day 0 poll really was alignment indicative then these people were able to avoid going on record. That said I won't vote for rabbit or Illyria because they are both back from a long absence and I want to give them a chance to play. I'm still looking for other options though so I'm keeping my mind open. Game starts in less than 2 hours.

Linki: thanks Lorab I understand what you were saying now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

What about having excitements in a great themed game is suspicious
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 151

Post by speedchuck »

I don't have time to catch up in this game tonight.

[mention]Ambray[/mention], where should I vote?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 151

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:56 pm I think he may have carried over the idea of locations from the Mortal Kombat game, but that was just one poll and the number of votes each location got determined the order in which the locations were visited. Which is not quite the same idea he was implying. So... idk. :shrug:
I think it was a reference. A half-joke, since someone said the exact same thing in that game. But IDK if he was even in that game, so :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:50 pm So any thoughts yet on this game?
no not really.
do I have to vote? because nobody right now is giving any reasons to vote for them tbh
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Ambray wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 pm
While I admit that as I've gotten older Spike appeals to me more than Angel, but hot DAMN boy. How dare you say this. :pout:
I mean, Buffybot said it, and she was programmed by Spike, so it sounds like your real issue here is with him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

So far I've got moderate town reads on SVS and Sig, and I'm neutral on Lorab, Nutella, and Timmer. I can't really recall content from anyone else offhand, which is worrisome. I may vote a no-poster if it comes to it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:59 pm I don't have time to catch up in this game tonight.

@Ambray, where should I vote?
Why are you asking Ambray specifically?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] and [mention]Black Rock[/mention] are you guys going to turn the list of names into links to people's posts? It's really helpful. Also, are you going to have a polls thread?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:53 pm
Tranq wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:44 pm Does that happen alot these days? I think i've only seen it once in the last Recruitment game.
I wouldn't say a lot but I have definitely seen it since the last recruitment game. More than once I'm sure. Maybe I will get a chance to look through some of the recent games. It's done enough that I knew what he was talking about. My only question was where he got the idea that those movies represented locations.
I've been in a few games besides just Mortal kombat where we vote on locations every night. The ones that pop up to me immediately would be Star Wars and the Batman game, both of which took place awhile ago. I was assuming we'd visit now I guess it would be watch each area. This was just me guessing though.

I don't like going after inactive/no shows but I'm currently at a loss and I feel like we won't have much activity with the Super Bowl going on tonight so I'll need to put some more thought into who to vote for.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:26 pm

I'll keep in mind that it was a valid theory, but he was the first person to respond to my post and only mentioned the Spike portion. A part of me thinks the mafia would try to get in thread confirmation, however another part, which is why I'm hesitant on going after rabbit, would think the mafia would ignore it in thread. :shrug:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:26 pm @Long Con and @Black Rock are you guys going to turn the list of names into links to people's posts? It's really helpful. Also, are you going to have a polls thread?
Yes, we will be turning the names into a list at some point, and there are Polls in the first post, in a spoiler tag.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:35 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:26 pm @Long Con and @Black Rock are you guys going to turn the list of names into links to people's posts? It's really helpful. Also, are you going to have a polls thread?
Yes, we will be turning the names into a list at some point, and there are Polls in the first post, in a spoiler tag.
Oh thanks! I would have never found those polls lol!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I didn't realize this phase ended today. I've been mixing up this one and lotr in my head. :[ I think I need a review
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Illyria »

DFaraday wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:57 pm WHAT. Illy is here???
I am! I late and I am sorry. I forgot about this and I feel terrible. Okay, I think I am caught up now.
S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:13 am Also while I like the linkback feature (makes it impossible for people to evade questions and pretend they never saw then, yes?) I kind of hate it since I edit ALOT so not 100% sure I am gonna use it.
The what now??

Also, what does it mean that "The lynched will flip. The NK will not" I feel so out of practice right now. Also BOTD??
Huh. One, he does a few times, and that quote made me LOL for real. I dont remember the Buffy Bot being a thing.. Let me check. Could be part of Spikes secret role tho. He is the one who gets her made?
LoRab wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 pm
This actually makes sense to me. In all honesty, I missed that the vampires could recruit Spike. But still, I'm not sure why single him out, of all the indies. As you say here, the Mayor can take a civ away from the civ numbers. In all fairness, I'm going on show knowledge--but I'm guessing the Mayor is more dangerous than Spike.

I still have an eyeball on you, but I'm less suspicious of you than I was last night.
Agreed on the Mayor, I am most concerned about Glory, but the Mayor is next on my list.

It is interesting. The Day post made me think of The Master, but he is not listed. The opening post mentioned the Hydra Monster thingie. We saw the multi headed beast in end of S1 with the Master and again in S3 with the Mayor. I dont know if this is helpful or not but those were my thoughts when I read it.
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Illyria »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:27 pm Potassium nitrate is one of gods greatest gifts. Be sure to eat one tablespoon a day to stray from the path of the devil. Potassium nitrate also does wonders for the skin and digestion.
Also, what now> I don't remember playing with you, sorry. So, other people, is this normal behavior for DrW? Since no one commented on it, I am guessing yes but I want to be sure.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yes Wilgy is a zany fellow. No clue what he's on about.

"Flip" means role reveal (in some games NKed players' roles are revealed, but this is more what you'd be used to in that just lynched roles are revealed). BOTD = benefit of the doubt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”