All Things NFL

This is the place to discuss sports and play fantasy sports.

Moderator: Community Team

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: All Things NFL

Post by Sloonei »

I'll be rooting for the Bengals if and when they make it to this stage. :beer:
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 53

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei you don't know how lucky you have it. The last time my Miami Dolphins were even in the Super Bowl, I wasn't yet a whole year old. I started supporting the Montreal Canadiens in 1995, two years after they won their last Stanley Cup. Sports luck is fickle. I hate your team but do enjoy the rapture of it all while it lasts. Someday they will be mediocre again but you'll at least be able to lean on the nostalgia of your past. Some of us aren't so lucky and have to settle for cheering for second or third favorite teams year in and year out.

Tonight, I hate your Patriots fan guts. Don't worry though. My man crush on you will resume in about a week or so. ;)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've never seen a Cincinnati team advance in the playoffs.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by thellama73 »

Well, that was kind of an annoying Super Bowl. I was rooting for the Falcons, but only mildly since I don't follow football and am from Atlanta. But I was in a room ull of Patriots fans. So the first half of the game I had to listen to "Oh my god, it;s over! We blew it! This is the worst thing thta's ever happened! Life isn't worth living! wailing and gnashing of teeth!"

And then in the last quarter I had to put up with "Oh my god, I we're the greatest of all time! I can't believe it! Nobody is better than us! Woooooo!" from the exact same people. Lady Gaga was entertaining though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Golden »

Just finished that game. What an epic thing. Just a bit gutted Martellus Bennett didn't get the winning TD, since he is the closest thing that exists to me being at all sporty.

Hamish was very excited. All his sports teams keep winning things all his life (for comparison, my home team won the rugby equivalent of the Super Bowl this year as well, so that was fun).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:White or Brady for MVP, it's a toss up.
Should have been White. 3TDs, a record number of receptions, and he never let the Patriots down all game (where Brady slumped terribly in the middle).

Since I was watching late, I avoided this thread. Sloonei's posts were most entertaining.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:Well, that was kind of an annoying Super Bowl. I was rooting for the Falcons, but only mildly since I don't follow football and am from Atlanta. But I was in a room ull of Patriots fans. So the first half of the game I had to listen to "Oh my god, it;s over! We blew it! This is the worst thing thta's ever happened! Life isn't worth living! wailing and gnashing of teeth!"

And then in the last quarter I had to put up with "Oh my god, I we're the greatest of all time! I can't believe it! Nobody is better than us! Woooooo!" from the exact same people. Lady Gaga was entertaining though.
You spent your evening with 4channers? :confused:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So I didn't end up watching it (shocker, right?), but the hubbub is all over the internet. How would you all rank this Super Bowl in terms of enjoyment and/or excitement compared to past outings?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So I didn't end up watching it (shocker, right?), but the hubbub is all over the internet. How would you all rank this Super Bowl in terms of enjoyment and/or excitement compared to past outings?
Probably the most exicting game I've ever seen. And I thought the halftime show was great.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It was a very good game. I don't think it'd be in my top five though. With a big comeback like this comes a big collapse, and it's often painful to watch a team just piss away a big lead. The Falcons made some very strange decisions to facilitate it and that kind of thing takes away from the excitement for me. It's just bizarre.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Epignosis »

We streamed the game on Fox. The Internet went out at one point in the second half when it was 9-20. When the Internet was restored, there was five minutes to go and it was 20-28. :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So I didn't end up watching it (shocker, right?), but the hubbub is all over the internet. How would you all rank this Super Bowl in terms of enjoyment and/or excitement compared to past outings?
Good defensive first quarter. The 2nd and 3rd quarters were pretty meh from a competitive standpoint. Fourth quarter comeback was wild but overtime was disappointing because Atlanta barely put up a fight. They didn't just roll over and die but it was close enough to that. If not for the comeback, the game would have been a dud.

The halftime show was very good. Gaga toned down her antics a bit but still put on a heck of a show. For me, the best halftime show will always be U2 and the 9/11 victims tribute in 2002 but this could land pretty high when I finally get around to watching more of the past halftime shows again on YouTube. Lady Gaga isn't normally my cup of tea and she certainly had some bizarre in her performance but she sang live (and well) and worked hard to put on a good show. I think it highlights how much better the halftime show can be when it's just one performer instead of a headline act and a few guest performers.

Honestly, the most unexpected and noteworthy thing that happened for me was an Amber Alert for Central Pennsylvania cutting off much of the post-halftime show banter between the analysts. Thankfully though the Amber Alert was a false alarm. I checked our local news this morning. Turns out a little girl crawled into her mother's car during the first half of the Super Bowl. The mother forgot to put the car in park, so the child's added weight caused the car to roll back out of the driveway and down into some woods across the street. The mom thought the car and the kid were stolen but they found the car and the kid around midnight. Not exactly mother of the year material but at least the kid was okay.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't like the sudden death OT rules. Never have. I think you award a huge advantage to whichever team wins the coin toss.

And I didn't care for the halftime show, but that has more to do with my taste in musical performance.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I don't like the sudden death OT rules. Never have. I think you award a huge advantage to whichever team wins the coin toss.
I couldn't agree more.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't like the sudden death OT rules. Never have. I think you award a huge advantage to whichever team wins the coin toss.
I couldn't agree more.
I agree as well.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:We streamed the game on Fox. The Internet went out at one point in the second half when it was 9-20. When the Internet was restored, there was five minutes to go and it was 20-28. :|
The score was never 9-20. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:We streamed the game on Fox. The Internet went out at one point in the second half when it was 9-20. When the Internet was restored, there was five minutes to go and it was 20-28. :|
The score was never 9-20. :p
Well whatever the hell it was.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And I didn't care for the halftime show, but that has more to do with my taste in musical performance.
Guy who called heads should have been MVP tbh.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote:
Good defensive first quarter. The 2nd and 3rd quarters were pretty meh from a competitive standpoint. Fourth quarter comeback was wild but overtime was disappointing because Atlanta barely put up a fight. They didn't just roll over and die but it was close enough to that. If not for the comeback, the game would have been a dud.

The halftime show was very good. Gaga toned down her antics a bit but still put on a heck of a show. For me, the best halftime show will always be U2 and the 9/11 victims tribute in 2002 but this could land pretty high when I finally get around to watching more of the past halftime shows again on YouTube. Lady Gaga isn't normally my cup of tea and she certainly had some bizarre in her performance but she sang live (and well) and worked hard to put on a good show. I think it highlights how much better the halftime show can be when it's just one performer instead of a headline act and a few guest performers.

Honestly, the most unexpected and noteworthy thing that happened for me was an Amber Alert for Central Pennsylvania cutting off much of the post-halftime show banter between the analysts. Thankfully though the Amber Alert was a false alarm. I checked our local news this morning. Turns out a little girl crawled into her mother's car during the first half of the Super Bowl. The mother forgot to put the car in park, so the child's added weight caused the car to roll back out of the driveway and down into some woods across the street. The mom thought the car and the kid were stolen but they found the car and the kid around midnight. Not exactly mother of the year material but at least the kid was okay.
I also think the U2 half-time show after 9/11 was the best one I've ever seen. I watched it again just to remember it recently.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I called the Andy Dalton - AJ Green goodness.

Too bad the Cincinnati play calling in OT sucked.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So...whats everyone's opinion about the flag controversy? I stand on the side that says people have a right to protest but my fb is blowing up with people saying they are going to boycott the NFL (like my aunt who I'm sure has never watched an NFL game in her life), or one meme showing a picture of Tebow saying liberals protested when he prayed on the field but they don't care that people won't stand up for their nation. People are really rabid about this. Personally, I'm more wondering how we're going to stave off a nuclear war with Korea and save Puerto Rico from starving and dying from disease. Oh, and health care.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm not doing any Fantasy Football (pick 'em, survival, etc.) this year, so I have been very detached from football so far this season.

Overall, I don't care if people exercise their First Amendment right in public. They have to deal with the consequences of their speech but they won't hear anything out of me about it. I have far more pressing things to devote my attention to than football players "dissing 'merica."

I'd like to know how many of the people who are threatening to boycott the NFL over players kneeling were part of the birther movement or flew a flag upside-down under Obama. I think all the media coverage is a bit ridiculous because the news networks aren't focusing on why players are kneeling. They're just talking about who is kneeling, which is a distraction to the original message.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think it's their right, but I don't think it accomplishes anything.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I agree with both of you. The coverage needs to focus on what the original message was because I think thats been lost. And thats one reason I agree with Epi that it is not accomplishing anything.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:09 am I agree with both of you. The coverage needs to focus on what the original message was because I think thats been lost. And thats one reason I agree with Epi that it is not accomplishing anything.
I've had numerous conversations with others about this subject (including a huge Cowboys fan who used to idolize Jerry Jones until recently). Here is my full view:

"Disrespecting" the anthem or flag is going to

1) Piss off at least half of the people you (presumably) want to reach, and
2) Make the issue(s) about disrespecting the anthem or the flag.

I think a smarter protester would pick the battleground and realize this one isn't it.

The "taking a knee" movement is starting to balloon into a gesture that can be and has been assumed by anyone who holds a grievance. Colin Kaepernick sat originally to protest the US oppression "of black people and people of color," which in context was about controversial police interventions.

Now people are kneeling because of what Trump says on Twitter (and Trump wasn't President when Colin K. originally took a knee).

My point is that vague demonstrations such as this will only be blurred by being commandeered by others for their own reasons and grievances, it will become trendy, temporarily sensational, and eventually pointless.

Off topic, I work with Jadeveon Clowney's cousin.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes, I may have said this already but my feeling this last weekend was they were protesting Trump, not racial injustice. Did the Green Bay fans link arms last night? I heard the team asked them to but there was a lot of resistance.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:36 pm I do just assume they'll be here every year, tbh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I mean, really- did anyone but Jacksonville fans and the most delusional Patriots haters actually think the Jaguars had a chance?
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm I mean, really- did anyone but Jacksonville fans and the most delusional Patriots haters actually think the Jaguars had a chance?
After that Lewis fumble I experienced my first bout of football nervousness since last year.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm I mean, really- did anyone but Jacksonville fans and the most delusional Patriots haters actually think the Jaguars had a chance?
I did.

Jacksonville vs. Patriots + Refs?

No chance.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

So was that Case Keenum suddenly turning back into a pumpkin, the Vikings defense imploding, or something else entirely? I tuned in when it was 31-7.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I only watched the first half, but it seemed very much like a defensive meltdown on Minnesota's part, and the offense couldn't keep up.

The Eagles finally get their Super Bowl rematch with Tom Brady, 13 years later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm okay with either result now. The Patriots again is extremely boring, but if they take a 6th Lombardi then they match the Steelers and diminish their insufferable boasting. The Eagles finally getting one would be a lot of fun.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I forgot there was a Super Bowl this weekend until my friend informed me last night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 pm I forgot there was a Super Bowl this weekend until my friend informed me last night.
I've forgotten multiple times this week. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've got the over on this one.

These missing kicks are pissing me off.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh look, the Patriots are trailing at half time of the Super Bowl.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That result was incorrect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

but for real, philadelphia was the best all around opponent I've seen match up against the Pats since Seattle in the Super Bowl a few years ago. That was an entertaining football game and the Patriots' obvious holes on defense finally caught up to them. Nick Foles played better than a backup is supposed to play on that stage, but he also never really faced any pressure.
That one timeout the Pats burned early in the 4th came back to bite them. The game could have turned out different if they'd had all three going into the final minutes. But that was a product of Philly's offense being effective and difficult to stop all game long, so no sour grapes over it. Either team could have won that game, and there's no shame in being on the losing end of it.

see y'all again next year. I wonder who the opponent will be this time. Kinda hoping it's New Orleans. A Brady/Brees Super Bowl match up with both of them in their twilight years would be awesome.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm just realizing that the Patriots' last three super bowl opponents have all been birds.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:05 am I'm just realizing that the Patriots' last three super bowl opponents have all been birds.
The kind with teeth?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The life of a Patriots fan. Few others can take a Super Bowl loss in stride.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by ColinIsCool »

Went to the Ralph today to see the Bills v. Bengals. Whole stadium gives Andy Dalton a hero’s welcome for his last game last season and his charitable response to Bills fans’ charity. He smiles and looks grateful, then proceeds to dad dick us pretty much every chance he gets, ripping up our swiss cheese O-line and making Josh Allen’s first start completely inert. Feels great.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:24 pm Went to the Ralph today to see the Bills v. Bengals. Whole stadium gives Andy Dalton a hero’s welcome for his last game last season and his charitable response to Bills fans’ charity. He smiles and looks grateful, then proceeds to dad dick us pretty much every chance he gets, ripping up our swiss cheese O-line and making Josh Allen’s first start completely inert. Feels great.
The Bills made some very confusing offseason moves. They seemed to downgrade on purpose at the two most important offensive positions (QB and LT). And, oddly, both of those positions saw key swaps between our teams, considering Cordy Glenn and AJ McCarron.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Tyrod is a great guy, but not the answer at QB. The Wild Card game last year is all the proof anybody needs. AJ was really just an insurance policy in case they didn’t land one in the draft, but he’s hurt a little, so I think Peterman is starting the season. And Cordy was another trade to keep moving up the draft. It’s definitely a rebuilding year — I’m just hoping they have something left in Josh Allen after they spend the season getting torn down.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oops AJ's gone to the Raiders.

In other news, tonights the night!!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:36 pm I do just assume they'll be here every year, tbh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This fucking guy.

I have never seen the divisional round.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

My team hasn’t won a playoff game in my lifetime.

(Jay’s hasn’t either. :slick: )
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

My team has won playoff games in my lifetime but I don’t think they have since Marino tore his Achilles tendon.
My Banners:

Return to “The Sports Bar”