Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Day 2)

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:32 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:27 pm Putting my vote on speed for now. I could be reading him wrong since he tends to have a similar style regardless of alignment, but my thinking is that if he's bad he's a pretty scary one to have around late in the game so I'd rather not take that chance if I have any reason to suspect him.
:suspish:

This is the worst vote post I have ever seen in my life.
Bold assertion. Why?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 151

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:27 pm Putting my vote on speed for now. I could be reading him wrong since he tends to have a similar style regardless of alignment, but my thinking is that if he's bad he's a pretty scary one to have around late in the game so I'd rather not take that chance if I have any reason to suspect him.

Bold assertion. Why?
Let me rephrase it into what I thought I saw:

"I don't know how to read chuck because he always looks the same, so maybe he's not bad, but he's a good player so I'm gonna kill him. Don't blame me if he's town."

I can be a scary town player too. But yes, you probably know that already.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:39 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Bold assertion. Why?
Let me rephrase it into what I thought I saw:

"I don't know how to read chuck because he always looks the same, so maybe he's not bad, but he's a good player so I'm gonna kill him. Don't blame me if he's town."

I can be a scary town player too. But yes, you probably know that already.
I didn't say "don't blame me if he's town." I'd feel bad if you were town and would absolutely deserve getting some blame for it. So yes, I admit I could be reading you wrong, but I feel like I have enough reason to suspect you at the moment and it's more than I have on anyone else for today. I don't have any better reason to vote for anyone else so I'm voting for you. Capiche?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

OK I gotta go tutor a fourth grader I'll be back in about an hour and a half
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]laplulie[/mention] i noticed while isoing that there've been a couple people asking you for suspects that you haven't gotten around to answering yet, do you have any?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 am Wow that's alot of dead people. And Timmer was Adam, presumably, and Marmot was non human. Killing him was kind of mean since he just got back. Wilgy was an odd choice as he had some suspish on him. I just looked at Who Posted, and Jack was not a low poster but I don't recall anything he actually said.

I Am still looking at lapluie, and a few other people got my eye, but I need to think about it. I go back to work today so will be on the quiet side until after 4 eastern.
Hello there, just flipped back. no none of them are participating in this game, however I'm more diligent on the other game right now that I've lost train of thought here, my apologies.

I'm not afraid to voice an opinion but as of right now, I will say we should look more into the loop mislynch voters, it's very duck soup to jump on a wagon especially on day 0 (?) with little to no evidence off a players behaviours for an easy quick lynch. I noticed a few players piled on before due time & im skeptical about that, for now ill be placing vote of DFaraday - I believe he voted for Loop also, his reasoning for vote was moot.
4 votes is hardly a bandwagon. But of the 4 of us who voted for Loop, giving reasons to do so, what about DF's vote was particularly suspicious? Especially since you say here that you're not even certain he voted for Loop, and yet you thought his reasoning was bad? This vote isn't making sense to me. Can you help me understand it better?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 151

Post by speedchuck »

I would like the people that suspect me to give me a reason, then reference the post that gave them that reason. Because all I see is a bunch of bullcrap, and this will be the first time since I joined the syndicate that I have been lynched for no reason whatsoever.

If they cannot follow the above instructions, I ask that they move their vote to someone they have some legitimate suspicion of.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i don't understand svs's issues with speedchuck

svs can you explain your suspicion?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 112

Post by S~V~S »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 pm i don't understand svs's issues with speedchuck

Mostly gut, his suspicions feel manufactured, like he is suspecting people becasue he needs suspects. It's a tone thing; I do not believe him to be sincere.

You said you wanted to read Marmots posts to see why someone would kill him. Did you read any of the other NK victims posts to see why they might have been killed, or just
Marmot?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 pm i don't understand svs's issues with speedchuck

Mostly gut, his suspicions feel manufactured, like he is suspecting people becasue he needs suspects. It's a tone thing; I do not believe him to be sincere.

You said you wanted to read Marmots posts to see why someone would kill him. Did you read any of the other NK victims posts to see why they might have been killed, or just
Marmot?
no, just marmot. marmot has a higher than average chance of being mafia because of the fact that he was able to be killed by spike.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Good point. I was just curious since you said you were going to do isos.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by novaselinenever »

[mention]Tranq[/mention] Mind explaining your vote on me ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Do you have any suspicions or thoughts on the game?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:11 pmMostly gut, his suspicions feel manufactured, like he is suspecting people becasue he needs suspects. It's a tone thing; I do not believe him to be sincere.
i don't think i see speed's posts the same way you do, he's mentioned that he's been distracted by MK mafia and i do believe that's true. I think his lines of suspicion have been reasonable, even when i didn't necessarily agree with them, the only suspects he put forward that seemed contrived were the tranq and ambray thing, and even that i'm struggling to see a mafia motivation for. aside from that his thoughts have been agreeable, and the back and forth between you two kind of comes off as a misunderstanding over types of post lynch analysis.

i don't think speedchuck would make a good lynch today. the whole thing gives off the flavor of a mis-lynch in the making.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Cool. You do you, I'll do me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Edit~ Who DO you think would make a good lynch today?
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 63

Post by lapluie »

huh what...speedchuck has 3 votes now ..
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:51 pm @laplulie i noticed while isoing that there've been a couple people asking you for suspects that you haven't gotten around to answering yet, do you have any?
hey, my name is not paulie although that woulda been cool. I suppose the tags aren't working in favours as I'm not really seeing much notifications following up to me.
right now it's DFaraday, I've explained why in response to svs..I believe
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:51 pm @laplulie i noticed while isoing that there've been a couple people asking you for suspects that you haven't gotten around to answering yet, do you have any?
hey, my name is not paulie although that woulda been cool. I suppose the tags aren't working in favours as I'm not really seeing much notifications following up to me.
do you have any suspects other than DF?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

reviewing the roles.... despite Caleb being a neutral role he's actually really anti town. 1 day out of every set of 4 nights is going to fuck with our info roles and give them faulty reads. Caleb has a lot of damage potential just by existing
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:35 pm
You didn't really explain why. And I questioned you about it after you posted. Are you reading the posts?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Yes I did, or that's all im gonna touch on it for now.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 17

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Night 1)

Post by Illyria »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:21 pm @Illyria there's an isolate button next to everyone's posts that will show that person's posts in the thread. But yeah no lap hasn't given an answer for her glory vote.
Ohhh, that is cool. Thank you La.
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:47 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 amJackofhearts was killed by the Vampires.

Marmot has been killed by Spike.

Timmer has been killed by Riley.

DrWilgy has been killed by Glory.

holy shit
I... am right there with you dude. Great. Muppety. Odin. :huh: :omg:
lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 am Wow that's alot of dead people. And Timmer was Adam, presumably, and Marmot was non human. Killing him was kind of mean since he just got back. Wilgy was an odd choice as he had some suspish on him. I just looked at Who Posted, and Jack was not a low poster but I don't recall anything he actually said.

I Am still looking at lapluie, and a few other people got my eye, but I need to think about it. I go back to work today so will be on the quiet side until after 4 eastern.
Hello there, just flipped back. no none of them are participating in this game, however I'm more diligent on the other game right now that I've lost train of thought here, my apologies.

I'm not afraid to voice an opinion but as of right now, I will say we should look more into the loop mislynch voters, it's very duck soup to jump on a wagon especially on day 0 (?) with little to no evidence off a players behaviours for an easy quick lynch. I noticed a few players piled on before due time & im skeptical about that, for now ill be placing vote of DFaraday - I believe he voted for Loop also, his reasoning for vote was moot.
Okay, why did you vote for Glory? Also, so I can read your posts correctly, is English your L1?

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 pm It's not fun being scary :scared:
I dont know, I have always enjoyed it. Fear is an excellent motivator.
:feb:
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm reviewing the roles.... despite Caleb being a neutral role he's actually really anti town. 1 day out of every set of 4 nights is going to fuck with our info roles and give them faulty reads. Caleb has a lot of damage potential just by existing
True to canon. He was Hard Core.

Okay, sorry again. My work schedule is stupidly insane on Mon and Tuesday, I have some time on Weds and Thurs (assuming I make it that long) and I will do what I can tonight.

Speed is getting support from La, Lap and Kyle. I see what SVS is saying, I felt like Speed was stirring the pot a little to see what stuck but with our numbers dwindling so quickly I am now hesitant to go all in on Speed yet. I am leaning NoVaseline as they have not posted except to ask why someone voted for them. I think. I am going to try out that fancy iso button La told me about, that is nifty.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 74
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:18 pm @Tranq Mind explaining your vote on me ?
Tranq has gone for the night as he said in his last post. He explained his vote for you in another post - have you read them? You haven't made any posts besides this one since Day 0 and it kinda feels like you are avoiding the game because you are posting elsewhere. S~V~S asked you your thoughts on the game but you haven't responded. It would be helpful to me if you would. I can see why Tranq voted for you and I could consider a vote here as well.

link
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pmEdit~ Who DO you think would make a good lynch today?
i'm not sure. this game hasn't quite gotten it's gnarled claws latched into my brain stem yet.

but speedchuck really isn't on the list of priority lynches, he's a town-read for me. i don't really like any of the other vote recipients either but i think speed's lynch seems like the worst.

i have to get to guitar lesson but afterwards i'll spend more time answering your question on who we should lynch. this is a 2 lynch day and i think it's important we do this right. this could be a good opportunity to hit the mafia but it also has obvious potential for disaster. i don't want to take this phase lightly, i'll be back in an hour and a half.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pmEdit~ Who DO you think would make a good lynch today?
i'm not sure. this game hasn't quite gotten it's gnarled claws latched into my brain stem yet.

but speedchuck really isn't on the list of priority lynches, he's a town-read for me. i don't really like any of the other vote recipients either but i think speed's lynch seems like the worst.

i have to get to guitar lesson but afterwards i'll spend more time answering your question on who we should lynch. this is a 2 lynch day and i think it's important we do this right. this could be a good opportunity to hit the mafia but it also has obvious potential for disaster. i don't want to take this phase lightly, i'll be back in an hour and a half.
Yeah you said that before about how you thought Speedchuck was a bad lynch. I am beginning to feel like a bad person for actually having suspects... in a Mafia game. Has having suspects gone out of fashion while I was not playing?
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]Illyria[/mention] it is somewhat. . French/English. why do you ask?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Well, that did not take long. NoVa has posted twice about the Day 0 stuff, and then asked Tranq why he got the vote from him.

Okay. I have to go and check LoRab, traditionally, I have not been able to read her accurately (possibly ever but someone with a better brain than me can answer that).

Linki: [mention]lapluie[/mention] I work in languages, and some of your idiomatic phrasing made me think that you were romance language based. It helps me differentiate between you having a baddie slip up, or having another language running around your brain making noise. Thank you! :biggrin:
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] today I learned your username has vaseline & was quite confused why people kept saying vaseline..
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:00 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:18 pm @Tranq Mind explaining your vote on me ?
Tranq has gone for the night as he said in his last post. He explained his vote for you in another post - have you read them? You haven't made any posts besides this one since Day 0 and it kinda feels like you are avoiding the game because you are posting elsewhere. S~V~S asked you your thoughts on the game but you haven't responded. It would be helpful to me if you would. I can see why Tranq voted for you and I could consider a vote here as well.

link
I must have missed them then. I'm not really avoiding the game, I'm just a quiet player and don't post unless I have something to contribute. At the moment, I don't and that's why you haven't heard my thoughts. Also, S-V-S never mentioned me in a post or I didn't get the notification.

Me posting in another game and not in this one doesn't mean anything. You could always check that game and you'd see that I didn't post early in the game when I didn't have anything to add.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Yeah you said that before about how you thought Speedchuck was a bad lynch. I am beginning to feel like a bad person for actually having suspects... in a Mafia game. Has having suspects gone out of fashion while I was not playing?
Yes, if this is something that is Just Not Done /Southern accent I will need to know too. :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm @novaselinenever today I learned your username has vaseline & was quite confused why people kept saying vaseline..
Well, that took you a long time lol.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Post by sig »

Just got back from being in class since like 9, so I'll be trying to catch up and post, but I need to do some hw so not promising much.
ImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:15 pm
lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm @novaselinenever today I learned your username has vaseline & was quite confused why people kept saying vaseline..
Well, that took you a long time lol.
Well yeah..? was stuck on just "nova" this entire time
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]Illyria[/mention] that's quite lovely, thanks for sharing :lorab:
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm

link
I must have missed them then. I'm not really avoiding the game, I'm just a quiet player and don't post unless I have something to contribute. At the moment, I don't and that's why you haven't heard my thoughts. Also, S-V-S never mentioned me in a post or I didn't get the notification.

Me posting in another game and not in this one doesn't mean anything. You could always check that game and you'd see that I didn't post early in the game when I didn't have anything to add.
I tend not to use the mention function; this is my first game back for a 6 month or so break and we did not have it back them. I also work on the assumption that people read the thread. Sorry about that.

Not sure if you realized but the host in this game penalizes for missed votes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Day 1)

Post by MacDougall »

Ambray wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:55 pm So I just went back and isolated MacDougall's posts - was going back to read sig's actually, but thought I couldn't really remember anything of significance from MacDougall either.

quote=MacDougall post_id=404064 time=1517798113 user_id=441]
Timmer and LoRab are really raising my hackles with their votes.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:02 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 pmSo you answered what it is but not my question that provoked hers?

I'm more interested in her response to your assertion. I didn't think it seemed important to validate your memory of things Jay says. Literally speaking her post seems like it might be categorized as player salad, do you think it's meaningful?
Interesting. Teammie helping teammie?
explain
What's to explain? I am speculating that you are teammates?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 pmSo you answered what it is but not my question that provoked hers?

I'm more interested in her response to your assertion. I didn't think it seemed important to validate your memory of things Jay says. Literally speaking her post seems like it might be categorized as player salad, do you think it's meaningful?
explain
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:05 pm

explain
why would explaining a jayterm to Juliets that she didn't know the meaning of make us teammates?
It's moreso the lack of entertaining me and then answering her instead? You're either teammates or you hate me. Knowing that you love me, it's gotta be the former.
For D1 that's a shit tonne of speculation about who could be teammates and I haven't even quoted it all.

I know you're busy MacDougall from what's been said in the other game, but you've not really furthered any of this in D2. Only discussed the night results and what this could mean in relation to the roles.

Any further thoughts from your D1 suspicions?
[/quote]

Hey sorry have a lot of meetings today. I'm not really feeling too compelled by any of the arguments I just skimmed. I don't feel like anyone is particularly suspicious. I was mostly just taking the piss on day 1.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I knew I shouldn't have quoted that monstrosity of a post.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:45 pm OK I gotta go tutor a fourth grader I'll be back in about an hour and a half
Bullshit you're going to brutally murder and drink the blood of a fourth grader you mean!
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm @Illyria that's quite lovely, thanks for sharing :lorab:
You're welcome. Sometimes my job follows me into my personal life. :D

SVS, thank you, I am glad I am not alone in this "what is happening on this forum" feeling. Sheesh. I like the tagging thing tho.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have an overwhelming desire to vote for speedchuck but I think it's because of Mortal Kombat :p
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

lapluie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:55 pm Yes I did, or that's all im gonna touch on it for now.
I asked you specific questions about your post when you explained that his reasons were moot—which you remember despite the fact that you aren’t even certain he voted for loop.

What about his reasons make him particularly suspicious? And he voted a good half hour before deadline—which isn’t a last minute vote (nor was he the last voter). And I still say 4 votes does not a bandwagon make.

Why do you feel hose of us who voted loop are suspicious st all and why df in particular?

Because without reasons, you are suspicious
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't think Speed is mafia, I seem to remember civ reading him.
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 pm

link

I tend not to use the mention function; this is my first game back for a 6 month or so break and we did not have it back them. I also work on the assumption that people read the thread. Sorry about that.

Not sure if you realized but the host in this game penalizes for missed votes.
You're assumption is right, I do read the thread and try to keep up with it. As should anyone. However, I missed your mention and I just did an iso on you to find it. You actually asked twice but they were buried in a post not addressing me. I must have been not paying much attention.

Just tag me next time you want to hear from me. Or vote me up, I wont' miss that.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Can someone quote DF's "slip" I found nutella's defense of DF so early and so fast to be odd.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pmYeah you said that before about how you thought Speedchuck was a bad lynch. I am beginning to feel like a bad person for actually having suspects... in a Mafia game. Has having suspects gone out of fashion while I was not playing?
Suspecting people is incredibly cool but thinking critically about all angles of every situation and sometimes getting really anxious about it is also very cool, some might say, even cooler.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also think we should be wary of players who're only talking mechanics and providing series information, I feel like the mafia is laying low right now.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

link

I did check the other game and you posted 18 times on Day 0 and Day 1/Night 1, most of that on Day 0. You even gave a read on someone as being suspicious. I'll agree that you didn't say a whole lot but you were a lot more active than you've been here.

linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig, I underlined below where DF talked about Drusilla being able to defect from the baddies.
juliets wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm
DFaraday wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:21 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm That was bloody.

Timmer being killed isn't bad but it isn't great. It all depends with the Indies how ppl play them. How's the mayor not human and aren't wearwolfs technically human?

I think it's safer to assume spike hit a non civ.

Someone (Mac?) Mentioned mafia killing low poster, this is true but jack is also a high speed player so it could be more along that logic then the clearing out inactive.
I would assume Oz qualifies as human, but I guess the hosts might not consider him as such if he's using a werewolf power or something. The Mayor is human, but his whole thing is he wants to become a demon, so who knows.

It should also be noted that Drusilla can defect from the baddie team, so in theory all but three players can win together.
DF I don't see where is says Drusilla can defect from the baddie team under her role description. Am I looking in the wrong place or not understanding something?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Night 1)

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 pm I would like the people that suspect me to give me a reason, then reference the post that gave them that reason. Because all I see is a bunch of bullcrap, and this will be the first time since I joined the syndicate that I have been lynched for no reason whatsoever.

If they cannot follow the above instructions, I ask that they move their vote to someone they have some legitimate suspicion of.
Okay.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 pm
Ambray wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 pm I don't think there was anything too suspicious of the Loop voters because there were valid reasons. Tbf, my vote probably would've ended there also.
Tranq wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:08 pm I don't see anything wrong with the Loop voters, and probably would've switched mine aswell had i been around.
Methinks thou doth protest/mindmeld too much.

No, seriously, are you answering a question here? Because I don't see it being asked, and these posts sound more like excuses and justifications than observations or reads.
I don't like your accusation of Tranq and Ambray. It doesn't even make sense to accuse them of making "excuses" or "justifications" when they are literally admitting that they would probably have voted for someone who turned out to be a civ. They were not responsible for the mislynch. They don't have to make excuses. You calling them out for being honest looks contrived as hell.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 pm
Ambray wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 pm I don't think there was anything too suspicious of the Loop voters because there were valid reasons. Tbf, my vote probably would've ended there also.
Tranq wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:08 pm I don't see anything wrong with the Loop voters, and probably would've switched mine aswell had i been around.
Methinks thou doth protest/mindmeld too much.

No, seriously, are you answering a question here? Because I don't see it being asked, and these posts sound more like excuses and justifications than observations or reads.
What's wrong with people who voted discussing how they would have voted after a mislynch? It would be suspicious had they said they would NOT have voted for him. Like I said, had he not been lynched yesterday, I likely would have voted for Loop tomorrow if he kept up the same behavior.
Nothing is wrong with people discussing how they would have voted... other than the fact that they know the result now, so anything they say is going to be skewed toward protecting their image. But aside from that...

I suppose I should have been more specific. Is someone suspecting the Loop voters? Because both Ambray and Tranq are defending the Loop voters unprompted, and I want an explanation for it.

I also want to know why Tranq basically copied Ambray's post.

Please let Tranq and Ambray answer my prod.

linki: Well there's an unsatisfying sort-of-almost-answer
Oh, so now they're defending the Loop voters? Seems to me like this time you were the one twisting someone else's words. This was not a valid suspicion and you knew it but tried to back yourself up.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:44 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:39 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm speed, both you and lap came in saying "why the heck was loop lynched"
Did Lap do that? They might have been defensive toward that.

I wasn't flinging suspicion with my question. I just wasn't here. I didn't want defense, just an answer.
I get that. You just seem to be assuming a different premise here. I don't think the posts you are prodding were defenses. They were simply stating where they probably would have voted. Why would someone who missed the vote "defend" by admitting they would have gone with what is now known to have been a mislynch?
Here I make the point that it literally makes no sense to suspect people for admitting after the fact that they would have gone along with a mislynch. You never acknowledged or responded to this post. But you silently moved away from the topic. :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 pm I'm placing a vote on Juliets until I have a reason not to.
Then there was this just out of the blue. Ok dude. I guess you backed off of Tranq and Ambray, ok, fine. Why Juliets? "Until I have a reason not to" -- lmao, that's exactly what I said later about my vote for you and you strung me up for it. :disappoint:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:51 pm
LoRab wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 pm I'm placing a vote on Juliets until I have a reason not to.
Why Juliets?
I was ISOing players and she was the first high poster who I did not get a single town ping from. Her posts are mostly mechspec and prodding toward others.

I don't recall Juliets's meta, so this may be normal for her. Nevertheless, the vote is on the board, and I want to see what she does about it. Clock is ticking.
Again, you say you have no reason to believe she's town but you could be wrong. Again, pretty similar to what I later said about you and you flipped out.

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 pm I would like the people that suspect me to give me a reason, then reference the post that gave them that reason. Because all I see is a bunch of bullcrap, and this will be the first time since I joined the syndicate that I have been lynched for no reason whatsoever.

Lemme just quote this post again for fun. You really don't want to get lynched "for no reason" because, sure, that would suck if you were town and mislynched for no reason, but it would also suck if you were bad and felt that your lynch was not justified. It's a pretty common scum sentiment to get annoyed if you feel like you're being lynched for the wrong reasons and don't feel that the town deserves "getting lucky" with your lynch.

So there you have it. You prompting me to make this post has made me 200% more confident in my vote for you. Lynching you for no reason? No sir. Definitely not.

Lynch the chuck.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”