Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: At the Hellmouth (Day 2)

Post by Kylemii »

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:22 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:19 am mayor, if you're feeling charitable this may be a good time to do your thing
You trying to save two buddies?
please stop.

speedchuck is a civ. nutella is apparently probably also a civ. I have no idea about dfaraday but this lynch is not going to have an overall good outcome.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 51

Post by rabbit8 »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:24 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:19 am mayor, if you're feeling charitable this may be a good time to do your thing
please stop.

speedchuck is a civ. nutella is apparently probably also a civ. I have no idea about dfaraday but this lynch is not going to have an overall good outcome.

Referring to nutella as a civ after the fact....... :shrug: :huh: :nicenod:
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Illyria »

FUUUCKITY FUCKBALLS. I missed it. I would not have voted for La, I don't get that last minute drive??

I would have probably voted DF. I didn't love his answer and it would have helped save someone I think is a civvies.

I'm so sorry, I feel like that is all In am saying in this game.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:27 am
please stop.

I made it clear my vote for Nutella was despite her possibly being a hinted civ role. This.... isn't really new information, rabbit. I didn't vote for Nutella because I thought she was bad, I voted for her because her lynch seemed like it would be the lesser of two bad things.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 am
please stop.

I made it clear my vote for Nutella was despite her possibly being a hinted civ role. This.... isn't really new information, rabbit. I didn't vote for Nutella because I thought she was bad, I voted for her because her lynch seemed like it would be the lesser of two bad things.

0 sense, this makes. :suspish:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by DFaraday »

Just got home, thought this ended an hour later. Guess I'm probably dead, so whatever.

Let me ask you all something though: I had the way Drusilla's role works exactly backwards from how it actually works. It was a complete reversal of what we know her ability to do, so even if she has secrets that aren't part of the game it couldn't possibly be what I said. Also, if I were part of the baddie team what reason could I have for positing a baddie power that isn't public knowledge? What could I possibly have to gain from the gambit? And if it were an honest mistake, how much less likely would I be to make a mistake like that if I were actually on the team with Drusilla? Seriously, you guys. This makes absolutely no sense.

If anyone could tell me exactly how or why a baddie would misrepresent Drusilla's power the way I did (calling needless attention to themselves to boot), please explain to me. You talk about capitalizing on an easy lynch, this was fricking it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 63

Post by lapluie »

welp
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm
DFaraday wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 pm I made a post that seemed to have gotten lost, but basically I read the roles on Day 1 and today I misremembered how Dru worked.
Lap, I too would like to know why my reason stood out to you from the Loop voters.
I originally was thinking like LA, but with this answer, I'm not buying it. If you didn't know the show, I'd believe this. But you do--and it makes no sense based on story line that Drusilla would stop being a vampire.
It makes no sense that Drusilla would leave the Whirlwind and run off with Spike? Spike and Dru are far more iconic together than Dru, Angelus, and Darla.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 am0 sense, this makes. :suspish:
you not understanding something doesn't make it any less true
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Goddamnit I think LC went to bed I can't deal with this stress
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sleeping with the hazelnuts

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 74
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:18 am How do you go to sleep right now? You must be damn tired. And who the fuck is Zeplar?!
Well, I'm glad I didn't try to stay up for the Lynch post. I'm an early riser and usually asleep by 10:30 pm.

LC, where are you my friend?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DFaraday wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:57 am Just got home, thought this ended an hour later. Guess I'm probably dead, so whatever.

Let me ask you all something though: I had the way Drusilla's role works exactly backwards from how it actually works. It was a complete reversal of what we know her ability to do, so even if she has secrets that aren't part of the game it couldn't possibly be what I said. Also, if I were part of the baddie team what reason could I have for positing a baddie power that isn't public knowledge? What could I possibly have to gain from the gambit? And if it were an honest mistake, how much less likely would I be to make a mistake like that if I were actually on the team with Drusilla? Seriously, you guys. This makes absolutely no sense.

If anyone could tell me exactly how or why a baddie would misrepresent Drusilla's power the way I did (calling needless attention to themselves to boot), please explain to me. You talk about capitalizing on an easy lynch, this was fricking it.
DF, I didn't think you were positing a baddie power that wasn't public knowledge on purpose. My opinion was that you inadvertently let on to Dru's secret power, forgetting that the rest of us didn't know what it was. I don't understand what you mean by it was a complete reversal of what we know her ability to do so I can't speak to that. This post makes me think you are probably civ and if thats true I am sorry if you end up being lynched. I did the best I could.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 112

Post by S~V~S »

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 am
please stop.

0 sense, this makes. :suspish:
God this is stressful. I was afraid to look this AM.

He is implying that Chuck is a specific role. For ... reasons, I don't buy it. Chuck threw in the towel which from what people think of him is not what I would expect. He was being opportunistic, again not what I would expect. But Kyle sowed enough doubt that I am a paranoid mess.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Single Entendre

"Buffy, are you there?" the communicator was loud , directly in Buffy's ear, and she winced.

"Yes, Cordelia," Buffy said through gritted teeth as she spun and kicked a vampire in the chest. "I'm a little busy right now!" She threw a stake, impaling another vamp into dust.

"You have *bzrrp* help - they're stringing *bzaaarppp* think they're going to kill-" With that, the communicator cut out.

"Damn it!" cursed Buffy, staking another vamp and turning for the warehouse door.

"Hey, what gives?" taunted a vampire in confusion. "The Slayer is running away?"

"Consider it your lucky night, fangs! I'll come back later to finish you off!" With that, Buffy ran out.

She reach the town square too late though; the mob had already strung up a victim.

DFaraday has been lynched. He was Sweet.

It is now Night 2. Send in your Night PMs and wishes, you have about 14 hours.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well thats odd - only one lynch. I wonder if that means nutella or speed had a protection against lynch. Or maybe there's an option I'm not thinking of. I'm sorry DF wasn't mafia but I googled Sweet and it seems that he's a demon so maybe the result wasn't that bad. I want to iso some people today which I will do when I get home from work and therapy this afternoon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:18 am How do you go to sleep right now? You must be damn tired. And who the fuck is Zeplar?!
Well, I'm glad I didn't try to stay up for the Lynch post. I'm an early riser and usually asleep by 10:30 pm.

LC, where are you my friend?
I went to bed just minutes before the PM I needed arrived. :shrug2:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Post by sig »

So speed or nutella which one of you is the vamp boss?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am So speed or nutella which one of you is the vamp boss?
If that was the issue then the other would have been lynched, something else happened. Plus Nova still had one vote. OR Loop wasn't really Tara, although I don't know how likely I think that that is.Hopefully now that [mention]lapluie[/mention] and [mention]novaselinenever[/mention] are engaged they stay so, and we have some better discussion today. I for one would like to discuss what Wilgy is putting down, and what Chuck thinks of it in light of his early thoughts on role claims/hints:
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:18 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:16 pm
sig wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:42 pm
LoRab wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 am Looking at the poll (thanks google):

Full Metal Jacket, Xander references the movie (Life taker, heartbreaker) when greeting Riley when he returns to Sunnydale. Also, a Vampire says to Spike who is attacking him, "What's your malfuncion, man" which is also a reference.
House of Wax: Plotline of the original could connect to various buffy story lines, but can't find anything in particular that stands out. And none of it looks remotely good.
New Jack City: There's a "I never liked you anyway" connection, but that's a pretty common line, I think. Spike says it to Buffy.
Wayne's World: Both have a "Noah's Arcade"--it's where the Trio brings a kidnapped Willow and Buffy confronts them. Also, Wayne's World ends with a whole Scooby Doo thing, and the Scooby Gang is, well, the Scooby Gang.

That was not so helpful. Although almost fun. I'm sure I'm missing obvious things. Or, Rock Con are just messing with us with random movie titles. I feel like I'm missing references, though.

linkitis:
kyle: You don't have to watch it all at on
LA: Google coupled with a buffy knowledge. But yes, mostly google.
Lorab gets some early civ points for this post.

What does everyone think about the Independents? I'd say Glory is a top priority to kill for all players, followed by the mafia, and maybe Spike. I do think its possible Spike has the type of role where he can also become a civ, it could be something along the lines of he searches for Buffy every night and if he finds her they get BTSC and he becomes a civ, which would be nice. However, we've got no way of knowing if that's the case so I think it would be safer to lynch him.

Thoughts?
You Spike?
He can't say. :noble:
And it is not Nutella that is bad. If there is someone with a protection they should use it on her.

Damn I was looking forward to this being over, one way or the other even if I took flak for it. Now it is gonna drag on.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, I don't want to discuss night results in thread, but I wonder who Faraday targeted on Night one? I am going to read his posts to see if he shows any specific interest in anyone.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 151

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:54 am He is implying that Chuck is a specific role. For ... reasons, I don't buy it. Chuck threw in the towel which from what people think of him is not what I would expect. He was being opportunistic, again not what I would expect. But Kyle sowed enough doubt that I am a paranoid mess.
Generally, people's expectations come from my scum games. Other than this one, name a game I have played town in recently. Name one.

Only Vocaroo comes to mind, in the past half year. And I would have been lynched in that game if someone hadn't townfirmed me.

On the bright side, I'm alive, so I'll get right on that townfirming business. If you're not satisfied, you can lynch me tomorrow. If you are, then mafia can kill me tomorrow. Either way, I'll be out of your hair.

Time to catch up
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Caught up, at least on D2 stuff.

[mention]S~V~S[/meantion], [mention]nutella[/mention], who are your top 3 scumreads? This is important.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I am fixing that post.

[mention]S~V~S[/mention], [mention]nutella[/mention] , who are your top 3 scumreads? This is important.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Aww DFaraday! You're so sweet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am So speed or nutella which one of you is the vamp boss?
Based on the way things went down, I'd say neither.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:15 am I am fixing that post.

@S~V~S, @nutella , who are your top 3 scumreads? This is important.
Putting cards on the table; as of right now think Marmot was bad, and I think you are Kyle are his teammates. I had a bad feel about you, but when Kyle came in all willing to do anything to save you including a very strong willingness to fry civvies who have been playing hard and contributing, it meant one of two things to me, and i don't believe the civ explanation at all. Had Kyle stayed out of it, it is likely I would have moved my vote after Nutella did. As for who is Glory, that is hard to say, a smart indy/sk plays it like a civ. Several people could be that role. So I only have two baddie reads, becasue I think there are two baddies and an SK left.

And before anyone makes any inferences, I have no info, I do not have an info role. Info cannot be trusted in this game in any case with Caleb being able to screw with info results on any given night. With Faraday gone, they are slightly more reliable, but in any case, I have no info.

And re your reputation, you misunderstand me. It is my understanding that you are a pretty competitive guy. People like that tend to try harder to live as a civ than as a baddie becasue it tanks your cred in further games if you make heartfelt pleas as a baddie. I know this from experience, having tanked my own cred in this fashion more than once.

I am pretty much going to stay out of here until it is day again. If you are civ, I wish luck to you in the night.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:15 am I am fixing that post.

@S~V~S, @nutella , who are your top 3 scumreads? This is important.
Putting cards on the table; as of right now think Marmot was bad, and I think you are Kyle are his teammates. I had a bad feel about you, but when Kyle came in all willing to do anything to save you including a very strong willingness to fry civvies who have been playing hard and contributing, it meant one of two things to me, and i don't believe the civ explanation at all. Had Kyle stayed out of it, it is likely I would have moved my vote after Nutella did. As for who is Glory, that is hard to say, a smart indy/sk plays it like a civ. Several people could be that role. So I only have two baddie reads, becasue I think there are two baddies and an SK left.

And before anyone makes any inferences, I have no info, I do not have an info role. Info cannot be trusted in this game in any case with Caleb being able to screw with info results on any given night. With Faraday gone, they are slightly more reliable, but in any case, I have no info.

And re your reputation, you misunderstand me. It is my understanding that you are a pretty competitive guy. People like that tend to try harder to live as a civ than as a baddie becasue it tanks your cred in further games if you make heartfelt pleas as a baddie. I know this from experience, having tanked my own cred in this fashion more than once.

I am pretty much going to stay out of here until it is day again. If you are civ, I wish luck to you in the night.
That was 2 scumreads. Not what I asked for. Maybe nutella has better.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh phew only one person lynched and he wasn't civ. About the best result I could have asked for, unless speed was bad but I think the post implies otherwide though I'm not really sure? Anyway he was saved somehow. (Btw everyone, remember that speed was in the lead because of the penalty vote, the tie was just between DF and me for second place and I was the lucky winner.)

Speed my scum reads depend on whether I think you are civ. Like I'd say you, Kyle, and maybe even sig otherwise, but they are civ if you are. I guess my alternates could be... hmm... Nova, Ambray, and uuuhhhhh gosh idk maybe rabbit but those all feel like extremely vague reads :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 am It is my understanding that you are a pretty competitive guy. People like that tend to try harder to live as a civ than as a baddie becasue it tanks your cred in further games if you make heartfelt pleas as a baddie. I know this from experience, having tanked my own cred in this fashion more than once.
Also, you clearly don't understand me.

I don't DO heartfelt pleas. I hate them. Heart and empathy have no place in mafia, only anger and righteous determination and logic. Go look at my play in MK Mafia today, where I am also in danger of getting lynched, and tell me that I make 'heartfelt pleas'. I ask no one for pity or for unfounded trust, and I don't expect any.

That's not to say that I don't try to be persuasive. Look at my strong wording above. That was on purpose. That's how I try hard.

My plea this game was based on logic. If you determine my towniness to be insufficient tomorrow, you may totally kill me.

linki: I'll get to that in a second.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:18 pm Oh phew only one person lynched and he wasn't civ. About the best result I could have asked for, unless speed was bad but I think the post implies otherwide though I'm not really sure? Anyway he was saved somehow. (Btw everyone, remember that speed was in the lead because of the penalty vote, the tie was just between DF and me for second place and I was the lucky winner.)

Speed my scum reads depend on whether I think you are civ. Like I'd say you, Kyle, and maybe even sig otherwise, but they are civ if you are. I guess my alternates could be... hmm... Nova, Ambray, and uuuhhhhh gosh idk maybe rabbit but those all feel like extremely vague reads :shrug:
Huh. Didn't realize I was in the lead. Thanks.

Hm. I'll look into those three then.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Actually we can't be completely sure you were in the lead if Dawn or Darla vote manips were in play... or if you're angelus
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But based on my awareness of what went down I won a tiebreak versus DF so I think most likely you were actually in the lead and were saved somehow. Do you not know how you survived?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:03 pm
That was 2 scumreads. Not what I asked for. Maybe nutella has better.
Why should I have three baddie reads when I think there are only two baddies left an an SK who really hasn't given anything away yet?

And re heartfelt pleas, don't play semantics with me. That was a catchall for whatever persuasive method you use to get people on your side. It all comes down to the same thing in the long run when you're bad; lies, smoke, mirrors and BS, no? I don't know you specifically, but I know a good Mafia player when I see one, and I know what it takes to survive.

Now really, I gotta get out of here and stay out ha ha
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

that went better than it could have gone
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I had a whole reply typed out and I lost it.

You're tunneling, SVS. Really hard. Just... just talk to nutella. She seems to get it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wait I just realized something which honestly shocks me that so many people didn't notice when they voted for DF. How can a mafia member in a teamchat be converted? That should've been reason enough to know he wasn't mafia from that slip. I think we should eye the people who switched last second to DF and the other main wagons. I feel like one of the players is mafia.
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Ambray »

please stop.

Wtf this makes zero sense kyle. You think lynching someone you think is civ is the lesser of two evils?
Can you expand on this?

On my phone, so hope this comes out ok.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also Rabbit is married to SvS? Yes, no, maybe, it's been bothering me since he subbed into MK :shrug:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ambray wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:40 pm
please stop.

Wtf this makes zero sense kyle. You think lynching someone you think is civ is the lesser of two evils?
Can you expand on this?

On my phone, so hope this comes out ok.
He is more confident that Speed is a powerful and valuable civ role (and even if he believes I'm civ he probably has reason to believe speed's role is more valuable)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Huh--one lynch. Interesting. I need to think about that.

[mention]sig[/mention] I've seen spy roles within a mafia--or a player who turns. It isn't likely in a game with only 3 mafia, but it's certainly possible.
DFaraday wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 am
LoRab wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm
DFaraday wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 pm I made a post that seemed to have gotten lost, but basically I read the roles on Day 1 and today I misremembered how Dru worked.
Lap, I too would like to know why my reason stood out to you from the Loop voters.
I originally was thinking like LA, but with this answer, I'm not buying it. If you didn't know the show, I'd believe this. But you do--and it makes no sense based on story line that Drusilla would stop being a vampire.
It makes no sense that Drusilla would leave the Whirlwind and run off with Spike? Spike and Dru are far more iconic together than Dru, Angelus, and Darla.
It's moot now, but it wasn't so much that I thought you had a treacherous reason for mixing it up, it's that your post read disingenuously to me. And, in my experience, most players lie more when they are bad than when they are good. And your explanation after it read as a baddie making excuses for having lied, not a civ having just made an error. And, as it turns out, you weren't civ.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:02 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:54 am He is implying that Chuck is a specific role. For ... reasons, I don't buy it. Chuck threw in the towel which from what people think of him is not what I would expect. He was being opportunistic, again not what I would expect. But Kyle sowed enough doubt that I am a paranoid mess.
Generally, people's expectations come from my scum games. Other than this one, name a game I have played town in recently. Name one.

Only Vocaroo comes to mind, in the past half year. And I would have been lynched in that game if someone hadn't townfirmed me.

On the bright side, I'm alive, so I'll get right on that townfirming business. If you're not satisfied, you can lynch me tomorrow. If you are, then mafia can kill me tomorrow. Either way, I'll be out of your hair.

Time to catch up
You were civ in Fiddler.

Curious to see how you plan on "townfirming" yourself.

Also: No night poll?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:53 pmHe is more confident that Speed is a powerful and valuable civ role (and even if he believes I'm civ he probably has reason to believe speed's role is more valuable)
not a question of power or value, more a question of probability.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:51 pm Also Rabbit is married to SvS? Yes, no, maybe, it's been bothering me since he subbed into MK :shrug:
Yup, they are happily married. They met on a Mafia forum, actually. :noble:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

LoRab wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:13 pm Generally, people's expectations come from my scum games. Other than this one, name a game I have played town in recently. Name one.

You were civ in Fiddler.
[/quote]

I completely forgot about that game. :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

LMAO at the idea of rabbit and SVS :haha:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 pm Wait I just realized something which honestly shocks me that so many people didn't notice when they voted for DF. How can a mafia member in a teamchat be converted? That should've been reason enough to know he wasn't mafia from that slip. I think we should eye the people who switched last second to DF and the other main wagons. I feel like one of the players is mafia.
sig you make a good point but it's a point you just now realized so you should be able to understand how someone last night wouldn't have thought about it. I'm off to read a few people.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty decent result I suppose. Will be back later when I get to work.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

LA - I would like to hear from people themselves when something is directed at them.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Ambray wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:24 pm LA - I would like to hear from people themselves when something is directed at them.
If there's anything left unaddressed by my response to nutella I would be glad to respond.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:45 pm
Ambray wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:24 pm LA - I would like to hear from people themselves when something is directed at them.
If there's anything left unaddressed by my response to nutella I would be glad to respond.
I don't know where you responded to LA?

Are you fully vouching for speed?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:36 pm LMAO at the idea of rabbit and SVS :haha:
:suspish: She's locked in the trunk right now......

:dark:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”