Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 15
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Quin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am I wish all days were that second day.
Me too.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jay, you were hellbent on trying to lynch me in this game (and coincidentally, also in Fiddler on the Roof).

Why?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 am Jay, you were hellbent on trying to lynch me in this game (and coincidentally, also in Fiddler on the Roof).

Why?
I knew you were Goro because I had two letters from your name (G and O). The only other role you could be at the time was Kung Lao, and when I asked you a bunch of questions about ties it was obvious you weren't that role. I had to cut into the mafia numbers to keep the game long enough for civilians to be night killed per my win condition. Another mislynch or two before the time was right would have lost the civilians and I the game simultaneously. The simultaneous suspicion in Fiddler on the Roof was just coincidental.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 am
lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 am @Quin
how laughable, yeah but you weren't really trying to help.. or anything. . So I had my reasoning
That's what happens when you don't get replaced when you ask for it (no blame being laid jsyk) and are therefore forced to fit mafia into a schedule mafia doesn't fit into. :shrug:
i sound salty here but i promise im not ok

i'm glad to have played with you lapluie and i hope you stick around for a good long while :beer:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
I was full of shit. Made was one of my candidates to be Sonya Blade. :grin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am Jay that day we lynched Made instead of Eloh were you really convinced by Eloh's defenses or just going along with whatever. Cus I was pretty much doing the latter. :p
pffffffft
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:21 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 am Jay, you were hellbent on trying to lynch me in this game (and coincidentally, also in Fiddler on the Roof).

Why?
I knew you were Goro because I had two letters from your name (G and O). The only other role you could be at the time was Kung Lao, and when I asked you a bunch of questions about ties it was obvious you weren't that role. I had to cut into the mafia numbers to keep the game long enough for civilians to be night killed per my win condition. Another mislynch or two before the time was right would have lost the civilians and I the game simultaneously. The simultaneous suspicion in Fiddler on the Roof was just coincidental.
I was hoping to set myself up as a liaison of sorts between the mafia team and you, in that you would indicate who you needed dead, and we would kill them. But as I thought some amount of trust was being established, you instead turned around and pushed for my lynch.

Mafia is a game, I know. I find it hard to remind myself of that sometimes. At the time, I found it incredibly hard to justify the actions you were taking, and was bothered by your tone at times. But if I ever unjustly lashed out at you, I apologize. I don't recall if I did, but I did feel the urge to do so.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am
how laughable, yeah but you weren't really trying to help.. or anything. . So I had my reasoning
That's what happens when you don't get replaced when you ask for it (no blame being laid jsyk) and are therefore forced to fit mafia into a schedule mafia doesn't fit into. :shrug:
i sound salty here but i promise im not ok

i'm glad to have played with you lapluie and i hope you stick around for a good long while :beer:
haha it's ok I get what you mean, Had fun playing with you also!! Ive gotten used to this platform & roaming around the forums every so & then, I'll definitely participate in more games here, thanks to you & mr sloonei!
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

I wasn't a very good sonya blade tbh.. got dunya lynched..
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am
we kinda all got dunya lynched
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My proudest moment of this game was immediately following Quin to start that dunya lynch train, which eventually lead to her going down over Simon. :haha:

That was a very crucial early game lynch. Taking out a loud civilian instead of a somewhat unreadable mafia member.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am I was hoping to set myself up as a liaison of sorts between the mafia team and you, in that you would indicate who you needed dead, and we would kill them. But as I thought some amount of trust was being established, you instead turned around and pushed for my lynch.

Mafia is a game, I know. I find it hard to remind myself of that sometimes. At the time, I found it incredibly hard to justify the actions you were taking, and was bothered by your tone at times. But if I ever unjustly lashed out at you, I apologize. I don't recall if I did, but I did feel the urge to do so.
No worries at all, and to be fair my tone probably was a frustrating one. I felt like I had to be extra assertive to get anyone to listen to me given that it was generally well-known that I was Kano and thus hard to trust.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

As a non-civilian, I honestly found the dunya lynch baffling. She was transparently civilian; she made like 300 posts in one cycle as a replacement. I have never seen a mafia member explode like that in my life. Sometimes tinfoiling goes way too far to make sense.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You certainly did a great job holding me off. You were literally the last player to die; that's how close I had to finish this dang win condition.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

can we just appreciate the fact that after all this time i'm still getting buddied easier than anything

in this case i even town read the guy for it
Quin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:46 pm mmmmmmm tell me about speedchuck
i feel like speedchuck's buddying the everliving fuck out of me but i dunno i kind of dig it
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am
My proudest moment of this game was immediately following Quin to start that dunya lynch train, which eventually lead to her going down over Simon. :haha:

That was a very crucial early game lynch. Taking out a loud civilian instead of a somewhat unreadable mafia member.
:pout:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 am
we kinda all got dunya lynched
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ricochet »

FEB Family

Wins
Players
Elohcin, Epignosis
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

Thanks for hosting the game, Epi. Congrats to the OutWorld Team and thank you all for having me.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Elohcin »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:31 am
pffffffft
I could tell you were full of shit at the end of the game. I think I have been bad with you enough to tell now, maybe. I thought it was obvious in the thread that we were working together, but apparently only obvious to us. You did know I was the last baddie, right?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am I was hoping to set myself up as a liaison of sorts between the mafia team and you, in that you would indicate who you needed dead, and we would kill them. But as I thought some amount of trust was being established, you instead turned around and pushed for my lynch.

No worries at all, and to be fair my tone probably was a frustrating one. I felt like I had to be extra assertive to get anyone to listen to me given that it was generally well-known that I was Kano and thus hard to trust.
Jay, it was SO frustrating. I still think your reasons were BS and didn't sound genuine. Now, knowing you had info, this all make sense. I am horrible at that too...calling someone out for mafianess when I only have info but no real evidence.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 am As a non-civilian, I honestly found the dunya lynch baffling. She was transparently civilian; she made like 300 posts in one cycle as a replacement. I have never seen a mafia member explode like that in my life. Sometimes tinfoiling goes way too far to make sense.
But that is dunya for you. It is in her meta to do so.
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:47 am FEB Family

Wins
Players
Elohcin, Epignosis
haha, WOOT!

Thank you, Epi, for all your hard work. It was a great game!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:00 am Epi did any of my bus driver actions have any affect at all?
Yes. You killed yourself. :haha:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:12 am was I blocked on night 3 or did tony just ignore my gift
Blocked (I think- I didn't look, but that's what I recall).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am We won? :faint:

We had 3 teammates lynched in a 2-day span? How often does that happen lol.

That nutella-Simon lynch really blew up in my face. :haha:
I did a double take on seeing Nutella’s flip before googling the mafia roles and figuring out what it was. But that’s kind of hard to communicate when you’re dead. I figured Mafia was out after that but it was exciting seeing that come down to the wire.

Overall, great game. The roles were well designed and the locations dynamic made for a fun second day at least. I wish all days were that second day. No I don’t.

Oh! I have one question. Why did some people not get cursed?
Well, Glorfindel was already cursed by Long Con- he had to emphasize that he could not talk about Long Con. That never came up, so it looked like he wasn't cursed.

lapluie technically wasn't cursed because she was posting like mad before I could give her a curse. :haha: So I said, "Well, her curse will be to be the only person who can post normally." :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You did a great job considering your circumstances Quin.

When you came in and voted I visualized speedchuck crapping his pants. :D
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:47 am FEB Family

Wins
Players
Elohcin, Epignosis
Simon's got a few now too.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 am my rainbow that's not a rainbow but a GTH that includes neutral list.

good feelings
dunya
Glorfindel
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii
lapluie
Long Con
MacDougall - Lynched Day 1 - Scorpion
rabbit8
sig - Lynched Day 2 - Kabal
Sloonei - Killed Night 1

neutral feelings
Dave - who?
Dom (seriously? he's been inactive in almost every game I have played in. :disappoint: )
DrWilgy - I have cases for and against Wilgy, leaning more town, haven't made my mind up yet but probably town.
Elohcin* I don't think Eloh is scum, but she might be an independent. She really hasn't pinged me so much, but that's because she has been pretty quiet and unlike her games in Mountains or Vocaroo. Has she been an independent before on here?
Made - unmemorable? leaning town, but really unmemorable.
Quin too many weirdness to be scum atm. I don't know. Probably town tbh.
TonyStarkPrime - not sure where to place him. he's a real neutral read for me atm. I liked his response to speed's accusations against him. Put him slightly higher up in my neutrals

bad feelings
Marmot - holding back, something seems amiss.
nutella - reminds me of search for quin nutella
Simon - not impressed by his contributions.
speedchuck - feels like he's trying too hard to look town. It's not appearing effortless. Like hey "look at what I'm trying to do". Could be scum or loner. I have to ISO today to see how I feel because some posts even those directed towards me look townie posts, but I'm very wary of speed so...
novaselinenever - not sure how I feel about tightlipped players. Reminds me of RadicalFuzz last game. Don't like it, leaning anti-town.
[mention]dunya[/mention]
Just want to throw this out there.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am You did a great job considering your circumstances Quin.

When you came in and voted I visualized speedchuck crapping his pants. :D
I wasn't wearing pants. :pout:

It was more like the final nail in my coffin at this point. I was laughing at the absurdity that a plan could go this wrong.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

can I get a win for that cos I have a win streak to keep?

:noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Such a foolish lynch that was.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 pm Such a foolish lynch that was.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching [mention]lapluie[/mention] rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

I'm excited to actually play a game for more than a single phase with you in the future, lapluie. And I'm relieved my Day 1 read on you was correct. :phew:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i didn't even realize this was laplu's first game here
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am We won? :faint:

We had 3 teammates lynched in a 2-day span? How often does that happen lol.

That nutella-Simon lynch really blew up in my face. :haha:
I did a double take on seeing Nutella’s flip before googling the mafia roles and figuring out what it was. But that’s kind of hard to communicate when you’re dead. I figured Mafia was out after that but it was exciting seeing that come down to the wire.

Overall, great game. The roles were well designed and the locations dynamic made for a fun second day at least. I wish all days were that second day. No I don’t.

Oh! I have one question. Why did some people not get cursed?
Well, Glorfindel was already cursed by Long Con- he had to emphasize that he could not talk about Long Con. That never came up, so it looked like he wasn't cursed.

lapluie technically wasn't cursed because she was posting like mad before I could give her a curse. :haha: So I said, "Well, her curse will be to be the only person who can post normally." :p
Ok how brutal. that was the most terrifying day phase I ever encountered :scared:
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching @lapluie rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

I'm excited to actually play a game for more than a single phase with you in the future, lapluie. And I'm relieved my Day 1 read on you was correct. :phew:
whew sloonei!! thanks for cheering me on!! Yes you're the definitely correct on the latter- game was more comfortable interacting with everyone on a more calmer? Note than before when it was fewer players left, which was much more flexible to be vocal & jazz. but woah, what a game, I'd be happy to play more with you also...just don't keep dying on the first days ok?

How'd you get correct read on me? tell me more about that
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 pm i didn't even realize this was laplu's first game here
yeah. .oops I guess I didn't introduce myself when I joined, my bad.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 4]

Post by lapluie »

Glorfindel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm
YOU CAN’T TAKE THE TRUTH!
My favorite post from glorfindel
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I laughed at myself a bit when I realized I had been hard-defending lapluie, Sonya Blade, for most of the game. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm
Thank you, my friend. You played very well and I enjoyed playing this game with you very much. Again, I’m very sorry that I suspected you :(
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hope we play together again glorf, even though you helped mislynch me. :pout:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm I stopped being in this game ages ago and only followed loosely for the most part, but I loved watching @lapluie rise to the challenge of this game. It was awesome to see and brought a figurative tear to my eye. This was the most challenging game should could have picked to sign up for in her Syndicate debut. I'm pretty sure the size and complexity of this one were both unlike anything she'd played before, and it seemed like her play grew stronger as the game went on.

whew sloonei!! thanks for cheering me on!! Yes you're the definitely correct on the latter- game was more comfortable interacting with everyone on a more calmer? Note than before when it was fewer players left, which was much more flexible to be vocal & jazz. but woah, what a game, I'd be happy to play more with you also...just don't keep dying on the first days ok?

You just appeared to be trying to figure out the game. You had the additional task of needing to figure out what the hell was going on in terms of the Syndicate culture and player personalities and such. If you were bad your teammates could have helped you out behind the scenes and you could have played up the noob card. You didn't do that, and instead you seemed focused on moving forward on your own.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm I laughed at myself a bit when I realized I had been hard-defending lapluie, Sonya Blade, for most of the game. :goofp:
Chuckle worthy, thanks for that
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Glorfindel wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm
lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm
Thank you, my friend. You played very well and I enjoyed playing this game with you very much. Again, I’m very sorry that I suspected you :(
Thank you lots glorfindel <3 im happy to be part of this community, you were fun to play with, hope to see you again in other games! & im also sorry if I used any harsh language towards you at the start! nothing but good intentions from your canadian neighbor
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm
lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm

You just appeared to be trying to figure out the game. You had the additional task of needing to figure out what the hell was going on in terms of the Syndicate culture and player personalities and such. If you were bad your teammates could have helped you out behind the scenes and you could have played up the noob card. You didn't do that, and instead you seemed focused on moving forward on your own.
That's a great observation & also very true.. it was funny because my bts partner Nova also had no clue what was happening & he was I believe only able to use 1 word for posts then, so we just were confuzzled to bits. luckily glorfindel saved me from almost departing the game
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 am my rainbow that's not a rainbow but a GTH that includes neutral list.

good feelings
dunya
Glorfindel
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii
lapluie
Long Con
rabbit8
Sloonei - Killed Night 1

neutral feelings
Dave - who?
Dom (seriously? he's been inactive in almost every game I have played in. :disappoint: )
DrWilgy - I have cases for and against Wilgy, leaning more town, haven't made my mind up yet but probably town.
Elohcin* I don't think Eloh is scum, but she might be an independent. She really hasn't pinged me so much, but that's because she has been pretty quiet and unlike her games in Mountains or Vocaroo. Has she been an independent before on here?
TonyStarkPrime - not sure where to place him. he's a real neutral read for me atm. I liked his response to speed's accusations against him. Put him slightly higher up in my neutrals

bad feelings
speedchuck - feels like he's trying too hard to look town. It's not appearing effortless. Like hey "look at what I'm trying to do". Could be scum or loner. I have to ISO today to see how I feel because some posts even those directed towards me look townie posts, but I'm very wary of speed so...
novaselinenever - not sure how I feel about tightlipped players. Reminds me of RadicalFuzz last game. Don't like it, leaning anti-town.
@dunya

@dunya
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm

good feelings
dunya
Glorfindel
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii
lapluie
Long Con
rabbit8
Sloonei - Killed Night 1

neutral feelings
Dave - who?

bad feelings
@dunya

@dunya
I know, right? I made up my mind right then and there that Dunya had to get nightkilled. Too scary.
But she got lynched. :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention]
Shoulda lynched Simon like I said to. :pout:

Really annoying knowing Simon was bad but having fuck all posts to make the arguement.

Had the same problem after copping Dom town so when Mac replaced in, I threw out a heavy town read on him again based on like nothing.

I mean, making bullshit points when you have info is a skill (see: Jimmy this game) but I haven't really developed it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

why y'all acting so shocked about dunya?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

:sigh:

Return to “Previous Jobs”