Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm How do y'all read Quin?
He's in my group of players I don't feel I can read early (alongside LC and Epi), but I buy the case you and dunya have laid out.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm How do y'all read Quin?
Slightly Town. I haven’t picked up on Quin’s meta yet but it seems in line. A few reactions I like but for the most part there isn’t a lot of content.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And I don’t think I’m up to date on Dunya’s case but the parts I have seen aren’t convincing me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 pm Nope, not on RYM that I can recall, other games on other forums where I got my ass handed to me by some really manipulative “supertown” SOBs.
What are your reads on the four people in question?

dunya
Kylemii
Dragon D. Luffy
colonialbob
Dunya: mostly positive, actually, but strong players ought to be kept under scrutiny. Excitement scares me in Mafia because I know I’m always more excited when I get to lie. Then again she was excited enough to invite me before roles were called so it also seems genuine.

Kylemii: not a lot here for me, but I can’t agree with your read because it’s based on a meta I have no knowledge of. Nothing seems particularly scummy but nothing seems particularly towny.

DDL: I’m not sold on the case against Mac that people were all aboard for a little bit ago. The vote against him here struck me as capitalizing on his post with a rationale that looks good at first but not really under scrutiny. I don’t think a scum would offer himself up so easily on Day 1 as a sacrificial lamb when there’s slight momentum against him, but a townie might. I don’t also see anything in the hunting style that’s particularly better than anybody else’s.

Colonialbob: again, not a lot of feelings here but see the above re: hunting style

(In general the interactions between Mac and others are not adding up, including to Mac himself, and pursuing something there, between those players, might be the best route to go.)

The main theme here is that your rationale is based on intuitions I don’t share or information I don’t have access to, which isn’t your fault.

Also, I really want to know why Epignosis wants to know who we would pick?
This is the third time you've criticized or questioned what I'm dong. How can you judge the usefulness of this before I've gone through with it? Your initial criticism of what I was doing was this:
I also think the exercise about asking who we would pick to be on our team is a little odd, it’s basically inviting the mafia to throw you off, no? Doesn’t seem to me like there’s a lot to gleam from it so that begs the question, why ask it?
How can you know what the mafia is being "invited" to do if you don't even know what I'm doing?

And if you are not mafia, and you don't really believe I'm mafia (because you differentiated between me and the mafia by saying I was inviting the mafia to throw me off), then I cannot fathom why you wouldn't answer my question in good conscience.

I think I will vote after all.

Vote: ColinisCool
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

[mention]Marmot[/mention], are you programming a self-tallying vote tally? because if you are, you win the game.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Quin reminds me of early Mortal Kombat joke-y relaxed Quin, but he's not throwing pinecones in anyone's bike spokes. I want to see him throw some cones.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

he's waiting till after I lynch sig, to throw knives at me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

AUBGERGINE TALLY

[2] Marmot - Long Con , rundontwalk
[1] rabbit8 - colonialbob
[1] Kylemii - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - nutella
[1] sprityo - Dragon D. Luffy
[1] Quin - dunya
[1] Dr_White - JaggedJimmyJay
[2] Epignosis - Kites, Marmot
[1] ColinIsCool - Epignosis
[/b]
----

Not Voting: ColinIsCool, Dr. White, DrWilgy, gwilikers6, Iron_Dwarf, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, MacDougall, Quin, rabbit8, sig, sprityo

(can we quit playing with the order. order from top to bottom -- oldest to newest, with exception of moving leading vote up)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I keep being part of the voting faction for the yellow guy.
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 pm @Marmot, are you programming a self-tallying vote tally? because if you are, you win the game.
I was just about to post something along these lines. That would be beeeeautiful! Something a player could call on as an auto-post in the thread... OR a tally that hangs above the thread like a poll!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

How does that make you feel Long Con, always forming a bandwagon? Not bad for an average player, eh? ;)
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm I keep being part of the voting faction for the yellow guy.
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 pm @Marmot, are you programming a self-tallying vote tally? because if you are, you win the game.
I was just about to post something along these lines. That would be beeeeautiful! Something a player could call on as an auto-post in the thread... OR a tally that hangs above the thread like a poll!
FWIW on the boardgamegeek forum (never played there, just creeped a bit for ideas), they have a pretty snazzy bot that handles their tallying. Just as a reference for anybody curious.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 am
Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 pm I like Dr.White because I've never seen him before and he's telling everyone to get out of his way and DDL for getting stuck in before and more than anybody else despite the nature of the draft. There's nobody I dislike.
Sorry, what are you talking about? You mean when I took a while to give someone a role because I hadnt read the rules?
When I think about early content the first "real" contributors I recall are you and rdw. I don't know where the latter is now, but you stand out as wanting to get things done.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was thinking about that too! But that'll be a bigger project.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm TSP is the Shaman: "Forbidden Knowledge - Each night, you may choose a role from role list and reveal any secrets or background powers associated with it. Using this on scum roles too often without using it on enough draft/promotion roles will result in negative consequences."

This would be a very odd baddie role, because why would a scum use this on a scummate?
It's a role that the scum might want to snatch up so the town can't learn their secrets. (and while I'm writing this I see this has been answered already)

That being said, I wouldn't want to mislynch the Shaman if Tony is civ after all, but I'm really not feeling good about him.
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:06 pm Aaaahhh, yes I see. Yes, the scum would want to own the most dangerous roles to them. If Tony is scum then, the player who drafted him into the Shaman is also scum.

Hey that's me and I resent the assumption :disappoint: He requested it, I didn't think for too long about it and I was still trying to wrap my head around all the roles so I didn't even consider that it was a role the scum might want to claim. I was more wary of Wilgy asking for a killing role. I think I must have associated info roles with townies wanting them, and I wanted to keep the draft going relatively quickly so I unfortunately didn't think about it for too long.

If I unwittingly gave such a powerful role to the mafia then it is my duty to repent by lynching the guy D1 :noble:

Also, he still hasn't explained his mysterious accusation of Kyle, has he? Wtf was that about?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 am
Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 pm I like Dr.White because I've never seen him before and he's telling everyone to get out of his way and DDL for getting stuck in before and more than anybody else despite the nature of the draft. There's nobody I dislike.
Sorry, what are you talking about? You mean when I took a while to give someone a role because I hadnt read the rules?
I'm more concerned with "There's nobody I dislike." than his town reads on Dr. White and you. Quin doesn't dislike anyone yet.

Say what?
That is correct.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:42 pm How does that make you feel Long Con, always forming a bandwagon? Not bad for an average player, eh? ;)
Average player; natural leadership skills. :noble:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm I keep being part of the voting faction for the yellow guy.
FWIW on the boardgamegeek forum (never played there, just creeped a bit for ideas), they have a pretty snazzy bot that handles their tallying. Just as a reference for anybody curious.
It really all depends on whether we stick with the Poll method we've always done or not. I'd also like to adjust the polls to properly track the order votes, and that would be a resolution.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:47 pm
I'm more concerned with "There's nobody I dislike." than his town reads on Dr. White and you. Quin doesn't dislike anyone yet.

Say what?
That is correct.
Do you seriously not have any reads? I just skimmed your ISO and it's, like, 97% fluff. :evileye:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pmHey that's me and I resent the assumption :disappoint:
Ah, heh heh, I hadn't realized it was you, Pegasister, when I said that silly thing. I have since quietly disassociated myself from that theory altogether. :srsnod:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 am also, off the top of my head----relevant, noteworthy things I remember Quin has done so far: zero. none. nuthin'. (ok that's a lie, I remember he tried to get a photo of Jay's butt, but that's it.) Why's that?

The same can be said about:
rabbit8, DrWilgy, lapluie
Because I'm having fun. And he has a great ass.

And I've changed my mind. I dislike you pushing a scum-read quota on me. Explain your thought process.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:48 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 pm
It really all depends on whether we stick with the Poll method we've always done or not. I'd also like to adjust the polls to properly track the order votes, and that would be a resolution.
the only good thing with the bot method is that we have a written copy of when votes were placed and vote changes are accounted for that way, but beggars can't be choosers. If we get a poll that tracks the order votes are placed in, I'll be happy.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm TSP is the Shaman: "Forbidden Knowledge - Each night, you may choose a role from role list and reveal any secrets or background powers associated with it. Using this on scum roles too often without using it on enough draft/promotion roles will result in negative consequences."

This would be a very odd baddie role, because why would a scum use this on a scummate?
It's a role that the scum might want to snatch up so the town can't learn their secrets. (and while I'm writing this I see this has been answered already)

That being said, I wouldn't want to mislynch the Shaman if Tony is civ after all, but I'm really not feeling good about him.
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:06 pm Aaaahhh, yes I see. Yes, the scum would want to own the most dangerous roles to them. If Tony is scum then, the player who drafted him into the Shaman is also scum.

Hey that's me and I resent the assumption :disappoint: He requested it, I didn't think for too long about it and I was still trying to wrap my head around all the roles so I didn't even consider that it was a role the scum might want to claim. I was more wary of Wilgy asking for a killing role. I think I must have associated info roles with townies wanting them, and I wanted to keep the draft going relatively quickly so I unfortunately didn't think about it for too long.

If I unwittingly gave such a powerful role to the mafia then it is my duty to repent by lynching the guy D1 :noble:

Also, he still hasn't explained his mysterious accusation of Kyle, has he? Wtf was that about?
Nutella what do you think about Kyle?
And as far as it being a role scum would want, I think it would be pretty obvious if I were using my power in a scum manner. It’s hard to fake being a Town shaman if you are not a Town shaman.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 am also, off the top of my head----relevant, noteworthy things I remember Quin has done so far: zero. none. nuthin'. (ok that's a lie, I remember he tried to get a photo of Jay's butt, but that's it.) Why's that?

And I've changed my mind. I dislike you pushing a scum-read quota on me. Explain your thought process.
Because you have almost 50 posts and I only remember the one of you trying to get a glimpse of Jay's ass. There's something wrong in that scenario.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Say what?
That is correct.
Do you seriously not have any reads? I just skimmed your ISO and it's, like, 97% fluff. :evileye:
I only have town reads so far, bar the above.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Because you have almost 50 posts and I only remember the one of you trying to get a glimpse of Jay's ass. There's something wrong in that scenario.
Why should my post count have any influence on how many scum reads I have?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 pmDo you seriously not have any reads? I just skimmed your ISO and it's, like, 97% fluff. :evileye:
Softest ISO ever! :cloud9: So snuggly-soft!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm It’s hard to fake being a Town shaman if you are not a Town shaman.
I don't think so. Shaman is literally the easiest role to fake if you're scum. Check your scum mates out? Use their fake backstories and roles as results. Check townies, discover their powers and use it to scum's added advantage. What's hard about that, exactly?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What's the other 3% like?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Nutella what do you think about Kyle?
And as far as it being a role scum would want, I think it would be pretty obvious if I were using my power in a scum manner. It’s hard to fake being a Town shaman if you are not a Town shaman.

I have no reason not to town read Kyle. What are you seeing that I'm not?

And actually I might not even be understanding the Shaman role correctly. Does he reveal stuff publicly? If so then you'd be right I guess. [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] ?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm It’s hard to fake being a Town shaman if you are not a Town shaman.
I don't think so. Shaman is literally the easiest role to fake if you're scum. Check your scum mates out? Use their fake backstories and roles as results. Check townies, discover their powers and use it to scum's added advantage. What's hard about that, exactly?
..Or this I guess. I'm getting confused again lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

I have powered through all 31 pages of this thread. I will never do that again. My eyeballs are bleeding. :|

I'll have some things to say later this evening after I have bathed and replenished my strength. For now:

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgyl[/mention]
[mention]Iron_Dwarfl[/mention]
[mention]lapluiel[/mention]
[mention]rabbit8l[/mention]
[mention]rundontwalkl[/mention]

These individuals have not named their four hypothetical teammates. I would like to hear them by tonight.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 pm

I didn't ask for scum reads, I asked for anything memorable. I don't remember anything apart from you chipping in with game-connections, which is about your greatest contribution to this thread. Do you disagree? Why am I wrong? Link me to three independent thoughts you've developed in this game, beyond townreading DDL and Dr. White in that post. 3 out of ~50 is not asking for a lot. Prove me wrong, and I'll eat my words. :nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Are those tags going to work with the stray "L" at the ends?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm

I didn't ask for scum reads, I asked for anything memorable. I don't remember anything apart from you chipping in with game-connections, which is about your greatest contribution to this thread. Do you disagree? Why am I wrong? Link me to three independent thoughts you've developed in this game, beyond townreading DDL and Dr. White in that post. 3 out of ~50 is not asking for a lot. Prove me wrong, and I'll eat my words. :nicenod:
Wrong. This entire conversation is happening because you were unhappy with my lack of "people I dislike". Asking me for content "with the exception of your content" sucks too. Boo you, dunya. Boo you.

I'll talk when I wanna talk :meany:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:00 pm
..Or this I guess. I'm getting confused again lol
This is why I wanted JOH to tell us if scum knew their roles wouldn't be posted ITT before drafting started tbh. If they did, they'd want Shaman pretty badly imo, even if it looked obvious, they'd go with WIFOM to fend people off. Tony was the EIGHTH draft. 7 people before him didn't request Shaman (well, except Wilgy I think? and he was denied by you).
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]dunyal[/mention]

dunya, please let me know if this tag works.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

It did not work, Jay.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lol [mention]Epignosisl[/mention] where did those come from
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

is this gonna be a new memel
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
[mention]Iron_Dwarf[/mention]
[mention]lapluie[/mention]
[mention]rabbit8[/mention]
[mention]rundontwalk[/mention]

Y'all:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm I have powered through all 31 pages of this thread. I will never do that again. My eyeballs are bleeding. :|

I'll have some things to say later this evening after I have bathed and replenished my strength. For now:

These individuals have not named their four hypothetical teammates. I would like to hear them by tonight.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:07 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Wrong. This entire conversation is happening because you were unhappy with my lack of "people I dislike". Asking me for content "with the exception of your content" sucks too. Boo you, dunya. Boo you.

I'll talk when I wanna talk :meany:
Wrong. The lack of people you disliked pinged me for sure, but your lack of content sold me on questioning and placing a vote on you. :nicenod: I'm not eating my words yet, Guin? Don't pull an Epi with that I'll talk when I wanna talk crap. :meany:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm
When I think about early content the first "real" contributors I recall are you and rdw. I don't know where the latter is now, but you stand out as wanting to get things done.
I think he misunderstood "getting stuck in"
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Remember the time dunya had 320 posts with 22 hours remaining in Day 1?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also, if scum nabbed Shaman, they'd know how hard he is for us to lynch. Who wants to risk lynching our only window to the scum roles? Thx, but no thx.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:14 pm Remember the time dunya had 320 posts with 22 hours remaining in Day 1?
I am representing RYM full force. I won't let Syndicators think we are a force to be reckoned with. :noble:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:27 pm Either LC isn't paying attention, which isn't ideal, or he is pretending not to pay attention, which isn't ideal. Perhaps a more agreeable suspicion would be that he is milking his recent meta for playing a detached Day 1.
I hate to say this since I always bus LC, but I think it's the second one. I also would disagree that LC is a bad player, I feel like he's trying to set up a meta so he can help mislynch people.

Wilgy hasn't been very zany yet which I find odd and I feel like we've got alot of players just coasting.

I also dislike how people aren't doing Epi's list. Normally I think for things like this scum is broken into two groups, one group will play along right away, while the other will argue and refuse to do it. So the fact Collins hasn't done anything yet is odd.

I also don't want to lynch Marmot today and I still think Jay's early posts were off.
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:22 pm I still think Jay's early posts were off.
You do? I distinctly remember you gave him and Mac town reads. I must have missed this part...
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It’s public so it would be obvious if I were only checking Town roles and I couldn’t reveal fake roles.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:25 pm

It’s public so it would be obvious if I were only checking Town roles and I couldn’t reveal fake roles.
There are 19 Townies and 5 scum. You can check one ROLE every night, and you're not allowed to check the scum team roles consecutively. How difficult would it be for you to write up fake scum roles and pass them off as real roles, considering roles aren't revealed when scum flip, they won't even know you lied? Maybe you have already planned to bus one of your teammates at some point, even? And if not, your inevitable lynch would still come at a much greater sacrifice and loss for town than your scum team because we'd be blindsided completely and you would have extra info on the Town secret roles.

Sorry to be playing devil's advocate here, Tony. But I don't take anything for granted and your rebuttals don't inspire confidence yet.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:22 pm I still think Jay's early posts were off.
You do? I distinctly remember you gave him and Mac town reads. I must have missed this part...
sorry sig, I thought you were sprityo for some reason. Ignore that!

Return to “Previous Jobs”