Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by rundontwalk »

unvote Marmot
vote: Nutella

Gth, who would you kill right now? Think carefully as this person actually will die. I have a secret day kill.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

I looked at nutella's ISO because of that post and to me, it's characterized mostly but non-commitment. So far she's made two votes this one for Mac, which demonstrates my point nicely. Look at these phrases: "Can't decide how to feel," "Maybe it's excusable," but apparently it's enough for her to place a vote. Looks like she's trying to dip her toes in the water with a case that was already floating around, but trying not to commit too much in case it didn't pan out.

Which it obviously didn't. Here is the one strong stance nutella seems to take. And she backs down from it 2 hours and 2 posts later here. Again, very very noncommittal. And only because you don't think Mac would fake not knowing his alignment as scum? I can certainly imagine Mac doing that.

All this trepidation combined with that weird post on giving Tony shaman is enough for me to VOTE NUTELLA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:47 pm unvote Marmot

Gth, who would you kill right now? Think carefully as this person actually will die. I have a secret day kill.
DrWilgy
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:14 pm Remember the time dunya had 320 posts with 22 hours remaining in Day 1?
Wasn't she lynched on Day 2 in that game?
one end of night and one day phase replacement, also, I wasn't lynched. I was MISLYNCHED. Rub it in, mouse. Rub it in.
:biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm @DrWilgy
@Iron_Dwarf
@lapluie
@rabbit8

at least one of these people has got to be mafia. get in here and talk :srsnod:
Because ...?
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

I don't have a day kill but ty.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:48 pm

DrWilgy
why dr wilgy?
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Wait how do we do the vote thing?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

gwilikers6 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:48 pm I looked at nutella's ISO because of that post and to me, it's characterized mostly but non-commitment. So far she's made two votes this one for Mac, which demonstrates my point nicely. Look at these phrases: "Can't decide how to feel," "Maybe it's excusable," but apparently it's enough for her to place a vote. Looks like she's trying to dip her toes in the water with a case that was already floating around, but trying not to commit too much in case it didn't pan out.

Which it obviously didn't. Here is the one strong stance nutella seems to take. And she backs down from it 2 hours and 2 posts later here. Again, very very noncommittal. And only because you don't think Mac would fake not knowing his alignment as scum? I can certainly imagine Mac doing that.

All this trepidation combined with that weird post on giving Tony shaman is enough for me to VOTE NUTELLA
Thanks for this post. The whole Mac thing rubbed me the wrong way as I voiced before and I forgot nutella's post was a big reason why. There is definitely something to be said for being as careful not to commit as all that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:47 pm Gth, who would you kill right now? Think carefully as this person actually will die. I have a secret day kill.
omg I missed you!! ;airguitar: XD

Kill Quin pls. thx babe.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 am Kyle 48 hours is 2 real life days buddy
:haha: :haha: :haha:
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm @DrWilgy
@Iron_Dwarf
@lapluie
@rabbit8

at least one of these people has got to be mafia. get in here and talk :srsnod:
Because ...?
Theory : Nutella is scum who just listed 4 civs to screw with our heads after being lynched
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Well, maybe, but they're also the remaining four who haven't said anything re: Epignosis' request, so I want to know why nutella thinks they need to answer it and why not answering it makes them seem suspicious.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 am Kyle 48 hours is 2 real life days buddy
:haha: :haha: :haha:
>:[

more like jerkofhearts am i right?
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:54 pm Well, maybe, but they're also the remaining four who haven't said anything re: Epignosis' request, so I want to know why nutella thinks they need to answer it and why not answering it makes them seem suspicious.
I think the idea is more that they're lurking in general. Them not answering Epi's request is coincidental arising from the fact that they're not saying anything.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

gwilikers6 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:48 pm I looked at nutella's ISO because of that post and to me, it's characterized mostly but non-commitment. So far she's made two votes this one for Mac, which demonstrates my point nicely. Look at these phrases: "Can't decide how to feel," "Maybe it's excusable," but apparently it's enough for her to place a vote. Looks like she's trying to dip her toes in the water with a case that was already floating around, but trying not to commit too much in case it didn't pan out.

ah, you've never played with me though. if there's one thing that characterizes me as a player it's being waffly and noncommittal, especially early in the game when there is little to go on. I'm constantly going back and forth on my reads as the discussion develops and I change my mind a lot on day 1 in every game I've ever played. And I use noncommittal/hedgey language all the time, just being honest that I am unsure of anything. sometimes I even change my mind while writing a stream-of-consciousness post and flip flop on someone. I always get suspected for this and I've tried to play more assertively lately but it's really difficult for me, I always end up waffling
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm I don't have a day kill but ty.
I figured. I think it's a decent question to ask of anyone/everyone at this stage
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

[mention]gwilikers6[/mention], you seem to be in a go-get em attitude? Why? Especially, why vote for Nutella so soon after I did?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:03 pm Are those tags going to work with the stray "L" at the ends?
I really hate the mention feature. I don't even know how those Ls got there.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

ah, you've never played with me though. if there's one thing that characterizes me as a player it's being waffly and noncommittal, especially early in the game when there is little to go on. I'm constantly going back and forth on my reads as the discussion develops and I change my mind a lot on day 1 in every game I've ever played. And I use noncommittal/hedgey language all the time, just being honest that I am unsure of anything. sometimes I even change my mind while writing a stream-of-consciousness post and flip flop on someone. I always get suspected for this and I've tried to play more assertively lately but it's really difficult for me, I always end up waffling
If I wanted waffles I'd go to Denny's.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm
I figured. I think it's a decent question to ask of anyone/everyone at this stage
I didn't wanna ask everyone, I wanted to ask you. Your attempt to deflect attention to others is noted.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:48 pm

DrWilgy
why dr wilgy?
He's MIA, I haven't even seen the usual zany shit from him since the draft (he hasn't posted at all since the actual day started). Laying that low, combined with the set of roles he requested, put him at a pretty bad spot for me atm.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm If I wanted waffles I'd go to Denny's.
[mention]dunya[/mention] see? macdougall.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:54 pm Well, maybe, but they're also the remaining four who haven't said anything re: Epignosis' request, so I want to know why nutella thinks they need to answer it and why not answering it makes them seem suspicious.
No it's not just that, it's that they haven't posted at all during the day phase. They need to say something. Anything.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:14 pm Remember the time dunya had 320 posts with 22 hours remaining in Day 1?
I am representing RYM full force. I won't let Syndicators think we are a force to be reckoned with. :noble:
You won't, eh?
:p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:56 pm
I think the idea is more that they're lurking in general. Them not answering Epi's request is coincidental arising from the fact that they're not saying anything.
also the syndicate is famous for having lurking scum members so this is a prod at "at least one lurker has to be scum". it's not fool proof accurate or anything, but it's a running gag.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:02 pm
No it's not just that, it's that they haven't posted at all during the day phase. They need to say something. Anything.
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you…
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

If I wanted waffles I'd go to Denny's.
They're great with nutella, just sayin ;)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm
also the syndicate is famous for having lurking scum members so this is a prod at "at least one lurker has to be scum". it's not fool proof accurate or anything, but it's a running gag.
Lurking scum were famous on RYm too
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm @gwilikers6, you seem to be in a go-get em attitude? Why? Especially, why vote for Nutella so soon after I did?
I mean I started ISOing and writing that post immediately after my last post on nutella, so I was kinda hoping people would be following my lead after this post and didn't realize other people would already be going at her.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

To clarify my suggestion earlier was that moving forward when we vote, instead of bolding or whatever we just say something like

Aubergine
Vote Ronald Reagan

so that the admin can easily find votes and tally them that way instead of having to sift through page after page to verify whether we got the count right.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

There it is!

dayvig epi
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm
I didn't wanna ask everyone, I wanted to ask you. Your attempt to deflect attention to others is noted.
Deflect attention? Nah man that's a stretch. I was pretty sure you were only asking me, but it wasn't totally clear, and I answered but I'd be happy to see others answer it as well.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:41 pm What does @TonyStarkPrime think of nutella's draft choice?
Nutella’s draft choice is mostly meaningless. Being wary of giving Wilgy the kill role is reasonable and I was the only other person asking for something. Notably Nutella would have to choose what role to give Wilgy because Wilgy asked for three and a lack of that choice perpetuates the indecisive thing.

Nutella was acting confused about the roles to start which is fine because they are confusing and maybe that lends credence to the theory of when she gave me the role she didn’t really know what it was.
But that’s an unnecessary argument because someone’s going to get the role and I don’t think I was being scumread at that time.

In response to LC saying that if I’m scum the person who gave me shaman is also scum (which is just not a good argument) Nutella responded by saying she was “more wary of Wilgy asking for a killing role” which is fair.

In response gwilikers saying “hey your post seems scummy” Nutella espoused the “I would feel bad if I miessed up” point of view which is something I wouldn’t associate with Nutella but I think I’ve only played with scum Nutella so I’m not the best judge of that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm
but they don't do modkills here. ever. EVER.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm
but they don't do modkills here. ever. EVER.
Don’t say ever.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:41 pm What does @TonyStarkPrime think of nutella's draft choice?
Nutella’s draft choice is mostly meaningless. Being wary of giving Wilgy the kill role is reasonable and I was the only other person asking for something. Notably Nutella would have to choose what role to give Wilgy because Wilgy asked for three and a lack of that choice perpetuates the indecisive thing.

Nutella was acting confused about the roles to start which is fine because they are confusing and maybe that lends credence to the theory of when she gave me the role she didn’t really know what it was.
But that’s an unnecessary argument because someone’s going to get the role and I don’t think I was being scumread at that time.

In response to LC saying that if I’m scum the person who gave me shaman is also scum (which is just not a good argument) Nutella responded by saying she was “more wary of Wilgy asking for a killing role” which is fair.

In response gwilikers saying “hey your post seems scummy” Nutella espoused the “I would feel bad if I miessed up” point of view which is something I wouldn’t associate with Nutella but I think I’ve only played with scum Nutella so I’m not the best judge of that.
what's your conclusive read?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Colin and nutella talk about each other plz
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pmwhy dr wilgy?
He's MIA, I haven't even seen the usual zany shit from him since the draft (he hasn't posted at all since the actual day started). Laying that low, combined with the set of roles he requested, put him at a pretty bad spot for me atm.
didn't you also ask for the wyvern though?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:02 pm
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you…
top song. +1.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Skyler
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

That was something I also meant to bring up in that ISO. The two roles nutella asked for were wyvern rider and pegasus knight, the former a certain killing role and the latter a potential killing role.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:11 pmSkyler
Yes?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pmwhy dr wilgy?
didn't you also ask for the wyvern though?
yeah, I asked for wyvern or pegasus for mostly flavory reasons, though like it would have been cool to get the vig but I totally don't blame DDL for giving me the weaker of the ones I asked for, as I probably would have done for Wilgy had Tony not come along with a more straightforward request
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm Colin and nutella talk about each other plz
hm I think I feel pretty neutral about him, lemme look at his iso
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm

what's your conclusive read?
Nutella is very indecisive but I don’t know if that’s AI or just Nutella meta and I want to know what more familiar syndicateers have to say about it before I can make a conclusive read.
GTH Town
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm Colin and nutella talk about each other plz
hm I think I feel pretty neutral about him
Of course you do
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

The main thing I don't like is broadcasting the indecision that much, but that might be a meta I'm unaware of. Looking through the ISO I gotta say I don't like either the vote for Mac or for TSP, though. They seem like shaky cases. I am sympathetic, though, to being confused about the roles because I am too. Unfortunately I can't make up my mind.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 pm Nope, not on RYM that I can recall, other games on other forums where I got my ass handed to me by some really manipulative “supertown” SOBs.
What are your reads on the four people in question?

dunya
Kylemii
Dragon D. Luffy
colonialbob
Dunya: mostly positive, actually, but strong players ought to be kept under scrutiny. Excitement scares me in Mafia because I know I’m always more excited when I get to lie. Then again she was excited enough to invite me before roles were called so it also seems genuine.

Kylemii: not a lot here for me, but I can’t agree with your read because it’s based on a meta I have no knowledge of. Nothing seems particularly scummy but nothing seems particularly towny.

DDL: I’m not sold on the case against Mac that people were all aboard for a little bit ago. The vote against him here struck me as capitalizing on his post with a rationale that looks good at first but not really under scrutiny. I don’t think a scum would offer himself up so easily on Day 1 as a sacrificial lamb when there’s slight momentum against him, but a townie might. I don’t also see anything in the hunting style that’s particularly better than anybody else’s.

Colonialbob: again, not a lot of feelings here but see the above re: hunting style

(In general the interactions between Mac and others are not adding up, including to Mac himself, and pursuing something there, between those players, might be the best route to go.)

The main theme here is that your rationale is based on intuitions I don’t share or information I don’t have access to, which isn’t your fault.

Also, I really want to know why Epignosis wants to know who we would pick?
This is the third time you've criticized or questioned what I'm dong. How can you judge the usefulness of this before I've gone through with it? Your initial criticism of what I was doing was this:
I also think the exercise about asking who we would pick to be on our team is a little odd, it’s basically inviting the mafia to throw you off, no? Doesn’t seem to me like there’s a lot to gleam from it so that begs the question, why ask it?
How can you know what the mafia is being "invited" to do if you don't even know what I'm doing?

And if you are not mafia, and you don't really believe I'm mafia (because you differentiated between me and the mafia by saying I was inviting the mafia to throw me off), then I cannot fathom why you wouldn't answer my question in good conscience.

I think I will vote after all.

Vote: ColinisCool
As I have said before, and as you have not addressed, it looks to me like it's "participating."
What is there to address? It looks like participating because guess what?
It's participating. :nicenod:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pmDistracting, building up a resume of contributing in a pro-town direction without actually pushing things in a helpful direction.
You have asked me or wondered aloud now three times about what I am doing. I haven't answered you. There's a damn good reason for that. Were I to answer, the mafia now know what I am doing. Thanks, but no thanks.

I believe if you were a civilian, you would have given me four names and moved on. Instead, you kept trying to bait me into revealing what I am doing. Nah.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pmYou might as well be asking "Hey Mafia, are you Mafia?" and expecting something good to come of it.
First of all, as our dear friend llama has pointed out before, people have been caught being directly asked if they were mafia.

Second, this is a ludicrous analogy if you don't know what I'm doing. How can you discredit what I'm doing if you don't yet know what it is?
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pmEven if it is a matter of seeing which names pop up and addressing the biggest "threats" somehow, this whole thing just adds another dimension of manipulation by the mafia if you're town, or it's your attempt at manipulation if you're mafia (because to be clear, I never said I thought you were town, that statement pretty easily indicates a suspicion).
What if it's not a matter of seeing what names pop up with the most frequency? What then?

And even if it was, do you not think I am aware that there are five mafia who, should they answer, would try to deceive or pick phony names (or in Marmot's case, name his entire damn team)? Do you not think I am reasonable enough to factor in the fact that there will be people who are trying to skew the data? Am I not capable of accounting for that?

No, you never said you thought I was good. The implication of your post implied it. You said I was inviting mafia to throw me off. That implies that I am not mafia. Your suspicion of me is manufactured.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pmAnother reason why I think it's not helpful is because of my own answer. I don't know who I would pick because I don't know anybody here so it would probably be random. Thus, there is nothing you can gleam from my answer, so you might as well be asking people ITT "what's your favorite kind of sandwich?"
Nothing I can glean from your answer? You make a terrible mistake to underestimate me. :feb:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pmLastly, your vote really strikes me as a defensive scum move, voting for me just because I'm voicing suspicions against you while you refuse to clarify or address any question posed to you (and not just by me.) It doesn't help that there's momentum against you as of your post.
Momentum against me? Please. I have two, maybe three votes against me in a 20+ player game. That isn't momentum. That's chicken shit.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

OK just skimmed Colin's ISO and I'm getting a town vibe. He doesn't seem afraid to have original thoughts and particularly his response to Epi was decent.

linki: let's see what epi has to say about it then
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”