Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 180

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:36 pm @rundontwalk I do not think he is as likely to be scum now since he pointed out how his role works and how it would be hard to fake (though that still has to be proven). He was my top suspect, but I am backing off now for good reason.
Back in my day I faked being the most powerful town player as scum (town cop). Nothing is too difficult to fake.
#ballstothewall
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm skylar is rundontwalk?
Yes. Skyler is my son.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:39 pm Mac used post silly shit at Skyler

Skyler became confused

He hurt himself in his confusion

Skyler fainted

ColonialBob go!

ColonialBob used tunnel

But it failed
:rolleyes:
ColonialBob used eyeroll emoji

It's not very effective

Mac used post in Pokemon references

It's not very effective
>posts an open-ended question about an interaction
>gets accused of tunneling

:sigh:
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 pm You have asked me or wondered aloud now three times about what I am doing. I haven't answered you. There's a damn good reason for that. Were I to answer, the mafia now know what I am doing. Thanks, but no thanks.
I mean, why say this? Whether they know what you're doing or not, you are advertising yourself as a threat to them, saying that it's their best interests to stop you from figuring this stuff out. Why would a townie be so confident they wouldn't be nightkilled for that sentence alone?
No thanks. You're telling me that Epignosis should be broadcasting his intentions, whatever they may be, thus neutralizing their potential, all so he can avoid a night kill which is by the numbers already unlikely?

I hate this reasoning.
No. He could say something like, "I think it'd be useful to see what people say." Or he could say "There might be patterns in who's picked." If he has a real strategy here that needs time to pan out, he shouldn't be daring the Mafia to kill him for it by saying he has a "damn good reason" to hide his intentions.
Absolute crap.

Simple question, Colin: what is the current phase?
Y'all, this condescending stuff is not gonna fly, I don't need to be in this game.

I don't see what I'm not communicating here. It is really, really strange for a townie, no matter the phase, to come into the thread and advertise themselves alone as a threat to the mafia. If you really think you have an ace in the hole or a way to get a leg up, you want to disguise it innocuously. You don't want to say stuff like "if the Mafia knew what I was doing, they'd try to stop me." Well, now they know they have a good reason to try to stop you either way, so it's USELESS.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm Colin is a civ. Nutella is Mafia so knows it and is distancing from the lynch. It is known.
nah bro I legitimately don't get why he's suspicious. like what is the baddie motive for his argument here
"I think I found something that I can criticize and maybe mislynch."

It's a pretty ordinary motive. Colin doesn't know Epignosis.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm skylar is rundontwalk?
I go by many names
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm Colin is a civ. Nutella is Mafia so knows it and is distancing from the lynch. It is known.
nah bro I legitimately don't get why he's suspicious. like what is the baddie motive for his argument here
You used the word legitimately because as scum you are capable of illegitimate case making. This is a scum slip. Epignosis agrees.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 pm You have asked me or wondered aloud now three times about what I am doing. I haven't answered you. There's a damn good reason for that. Were I to answer, the mafia now know what I am doing. Thanks, but no thanks.
I mean, why say this? Whether they know what you're doing or not, you are advertising yourself as a threat to them, saying that it's their best interests to stop you from figuring this stuff out. Why would a townie be so confident they wouldn't be nightkilled for that sentence alone?
Rather good point
weren't you the one saying that townies should never be afraid to die?
Skyler scumslipped. I know his meta. He scumslips all the time.
:confused: explain
It was bait to attract Mafia. You chowed down on the bait.
dude nice try but rundontwalk is literally my top townread lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 am I wonder if some people realized what roles they were assigning other players. Specifically: Epi giving sig Wyvern Rider, nutella giving TSP Shaman, and JJJ giving gwilikers6 Monk.

I ask this because, honestly, I misunderstood my role when I asked for it. I thought it was a straight out cop role, but it feels more like another one of those role cops made less significant / bastardized when you have townies from badguyia and scummies from goodguyia. :-/

Those three roles are the most offensive scum hunting roles we have.
I for one requested fighter/knight because I like the sound of those roles. Can imagine that others with a similar initial bewilderment also just randomly picked stuff.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

holy fuck can you guys stop posting for 20 seconds?
seconded. reads like TMI. she'd have had better chances by being opportunistic and joining the colin bash imo.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm nutella, why do you think Epi and Colin are both civilians?
because there's no baddie motive that makes sense for what either of them are doing. (and because I have town read both of them for other reasons)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:39 pm Mac used post silly shit at Skyler

Skyler became confused

He hurt himself in his confusion

Skyler fainted

ColonialBob go!

ColonialBob used tunnel

But it failed
:rolleyes:
ColonialBob used eyeroll emoji

It's not very effective

Mac used post in Pokemon references

It's not very effective
>posts an open-ended question about an interaction
>gets accused of tunneling

:sigh:
In fairness every time I post you seem to pop up to comment on me seemingly implying suspicion. You are welcome to do that. I am also allowed to give you shit for it. Welcome to Mac.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm @DrWilgy
@Iron_Dwarf
@lapluie
@rabbit8

at least one of these people has got to be mafia. get in here and talk :srsnod:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm I have powered through all 31 pages of this thread. I will never do that again. My eyeballs are bleeding. :|

I'll have some things to say later this evening after I have bathed and replenished my strength. For now:

@ColinIsCool
@DrWilgyl
@Iron_Dwarfl
@lapluiel
@rabbit8l
@rundontwalkl

These individuals have not named their four hypothetical teammates. I would like to hear them by tonight.
Kites wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 am i remember @Iron_Dwarf being a quiet lurker when he is a baddie :p . he did give a valid reason why he can’t post on sunday but do join us
Let's get this out of the way. I gave a heads up that I would be out celebrating carnival, a huge event in the south of the Netherlands. This meant I was out drinking alcoholic beverages, catching up with old friends IRL and without the ability to browse the internet as I didn't bring my laptop. Regardless of whether I am town or scum, I would have behaved in the exact same manner. My lack of posting is entirely due to this, so it would feel unfair to make anything more out of it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Rather good point
As opposed to figuratively. Overuse of qualifying terms. Scumslip again. Lynch on sight.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm
You used the word legitimately because as scum you are capable of illegitimate case making. This is a scum slip. Epignosis agrees.
lmao no I use the word legitimately all the time
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 pm Y'all, this condescending stuff is not gonna fly, I don't need to be in this game.

I don't see what I'm not communicating here. It is really, really strange for a townie, no matter the phase, to come into the thread and advertise themselves alone as a threat to the mafia. If you really think you have an ace in the hole or a way to get a leg up, you want to disguise it innocuously. You don't want to say stuff like "if the Mafia knew what I was doing, they'd try to stop me." Well, now they know they have a good reason to try to stop you either way, so it's USELESS.
I don't intend to be condescending, so please don't take offense. I simply don't believe the argument you're putting forth here.

1.) Epignosis has a zero percent chance of being night killed on Day 1, so that we're talking about this at all is already goofy.

2.) Where is this brazen advertisement of being an imminent threat? Epignosis said he isn't going to tell you what he intends with his exercise because it would render the exercise pointless. Maybe it even is pointless. You haven't given it a chance though. Before it has ever developed, barely halfway into the day phase, you have discarded it as nothing. Why not give Epignosis time to do whatever he's doing before you make that decision? Maybe it's an hour to EOD and he still hasn't done shit. Then you can make this case more validly. It isn't that hard to fathom why this exercise might have value. First and foremost, what is the core source of this current dialogue? It's right in front of your face.

3.) The entire premise that a civilian inherently must play timidly to avoid night kills flies in the face of common sense. If you're an alignment cop, sure, be careful. Otherwise who gives a damn? The objective of this game is not to survive. It is to lynch mafia.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Someone asked about my mafia dream team if I had to pick. Heavily biased towards my fellow RYM people.

dunya
rundontwalk
JJJ
MacDougall
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:51 pm holy fuck can you guys stop posting for 20 seconds?
seconded. reads like TMI. she'd have had better chances by being opportunistic and joining the colin bash imo.
....but I didn't? why am I suspicious for having an original opinion
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 pm
Rather good point
As opposed to figuratively. Overuse of qualifying terms. Scumslip again. Lynch on sight.
Would it be an overuse of qualifying terms if she used figuratively?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 pm
No thanks. You're telling me that Epignosis should be broadcasting his intentions, whatever they may be, thus neutralizing their potential, all so he can avoid a night kill which is by the numbers already unlikely?

I hate this reasoning.
No. He could say something like, "I think it'd be useful to see what people say." Or he could say "There might be patterns in who's picked." If he has a real strategy here that needs time to pan out, he shouldn't be daring the Mafia to kill him for it by saying he has a "damn good reason" to hide his intentions.
Absolute crap.

Simple question, Colin: what is the current phase?
Y'all, this condescending stuff is not gonna fly, I don't need to be in this game.

This is completely sincere imo. I also don't see any reason why a scum Colin would have been adamant about not revealing his 4 reads. Indeed if anyone is willing to contribute to that exercise the most, it's the scum team while applying a large does of WIFOM. I didn't like the exercise either. I don't know Epi's motives behind it, and I don't really care much about the whole thing. Making a huge deal about someone who doesn't want to do what you demand is arrogant behavior really. It's like me starting a game of GTH reads and calling out anyone who doesn't participate. ya, nothx.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm nutella, why do you think Epi and Colin are both civilians?
because there's no baddie motive that makes sense for what either of them are doing. (and because I have town read both of them for other reasons)
I don't agree with the former. What are the other reasons?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm
lmao no I use the word legitimately all the time
Starts sentence with fake incredulousness. Finished with hyperbole. Scum reading 99%. Malfunction imminent. Does not compute. Warning. Warning.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Rather good point
again I use the word literally all the time. linguistic arguments of this variety are bullshit, and I'm a linguist lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm This is completely sincere imo. I also don't see any reason why a scum Colin would have been adamant about not revealing his 4 reads. Indeed if anyone is willing to contribute to that exercise the most, it's the scum team while applying a large does of WIFOM. I didn't like the exercise either. I don't know Epi's motives behind it, and I don't really care much about the whole thing. Making a huge deal about someone who doesn't want to do what you demand is arrogant behavior really. It's like me starting a game of GTH reads and calling out anyone who doesn't participate. ya, nothx.
This is not the argument.

1.) Colin DID answer Epi's call.

2.) His argument against Epignosis is the issue I have. It all reads complete bullshit. I cannot reconcile the nonsense about avoiding night kills.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Yes but it wouldn't make any sense.

I figuratively think you're town by the way.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:45 pmIf they are top suspect of town then they should go willingly to death to clear things up after saying their peace, but why make yourself target of scum

In the context of not fighting a lynch it's more likely to help town save time if you're too controversial and need to get out
i don't agree with any of the things you just said, at all.

if a player is a top suspect then it's their responsibility to help find a better suspect or at the very least convince town that they shouldn't be lynched. if every suspected civ gives up immediately then town loses every time.

likewise if every player holds back from scumhunting to preserve their own lives then the thread would slow down to a crawl and nothing would ever get done, and also the game would get really boring.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm

again I use the word literally all the time. linguistic arguments of this variety are bullshit, and I'm a linguist lol
I quite like using them actually. Better way to find scum than asking people if they are scum and accepting their answers like most people seem to do in a round about way.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

MacDougall - Feels shady, but he had the problem of being away on vacation so may not have the time to properly explain himself
Dragon D Luffy - Feels shady, like throwing bits around and see what sticks
rabbit 8 - He is quiet and didn't have a valid excuse to be so
epignosis - His behavior feels a bit off
Long Con - Feels like he's flipflopping a bit on his reads
rundontwalk - #ballstothewall

As much as day 1 is the traditional crapshoot, I will go with voting Dragon D Luffy for now.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Protect the Queen at all costs. She is our only hope.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Yes but it wouldn't make any sense.

I figuratively think you're town by the way.
I’ll take that as a metaphorical compliment.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm This is completely sincere imo. I also don't see any reason why a scum Colin would have been adamant about not revealing his 4 reads. Indeed if anyone is willing to contribute to that exercise the most, it's the scum team while applying a large does of WIFOM. I didn't like the exercise either. I don't know Epi's motives behind it, and I don't really care much about the whole thing. Making a huge deal about someone who doesn't want to do what you demand is arrogant behavior really. It's like me starting a game of GTH reads and calling out anyone who doesn't participate. ya, nothx.
This is not the argument.

1.) Colin DID answer Epi's call.

2.) His argument against Epignosis is the issue I have. It all reads complete bullshit. I cannot reconcile the nonsense about avoiding night kills.
I have to catch up, I didn't read all of Colin/Epi/your back and forth, I thought the argument hadn't progressed from earlier today, I have a bit of a fever so I'm slow and you guys are putting me to shame.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm
Epi is doing his "I don't care what you think" schtick, and Colin has provided a couple other original thoughts/insights and overall his iso gave me town feels.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

MacDougall - Feels shady, but he had the problem of being away on vacation so may not have the time to properly explain himself

As much as day 1 is the traditional crapshoot, I will go with voting Dragon D Luffy for now.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
Spicy meatball. Lots of suspects. No fear. It's a civ. It's a civ.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Rather good point
If they are top suspect of town then they should go willingly to death to clear things up after saying their peace, but why make yourself target of scum

In the context of not fighting a lynch it's more likely to help town save time if you're too controversial and need to get out
The job of every civilian is to make the mafia rub their hands together every Night over whom to kill.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
I'd like your opinions on nutella and ColinIsCool in 5, 4, 3....
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 pm
Epi is doing his "I don't care what you think" schtick, and Colin has provided a couple other original thoughts/insights and overall his iso gave me town feels.
Share with us the minutes between your post declaring intent to iso Colin and your brief summary post of his iso plz?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
you like salad huh :evileye:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

I think this was the most recent tally. Please correct me if wrong.

AUBGERGINE TALLY

[2] Marmot - Long Con , rundontwalk
[1] rabbit8 - colonialbob
[1] Kylemii - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - nutella
[1] sprityo - Dragon D. Luffy
[1] Quin - dunya
[1] Dr_White - JaggedJimmyJay
[2] Epignosis - Kites, Marmot
[1] ColinIsCool - Epignosis
[1] Dragon D. Luffy - Iron_Dwarf
[/b]
----

Not Voting: ColinIsCool, Dr. White, DrWilgy, gwilikers6, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, MacDougall, Quin, rabbit8, sig, sprityo
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm I think this was the most recent tally. Please correct me if wrong.

AUBGERGINE TALLY

[1] Quin - dunya
[/b]
----

Not Voting: ColinIsCool, Dr. White, DrWilgy, gwilikers6, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, MacDougall, Quin, rabbit8, sig, sprityo
I unvoted to Nutella, gwilly then voted for nutella
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
you like salad huh :evileye:
Nutella pancakes are good too.:P
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm
Share with us the minutes between your post declaring intent to iso Colin and your brief summary post of his iso plz?
I don't understand this? do you want the amount of time it took me to write that post? I don't do elaborate iso analyses like some other people, I just skim it and write out general impressions, maybe with one or two quotes, so it doesn't take very long :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
I'd like your opinions on nutella and ColinIsCool in 5, 4, 3....
Nutella - Feels all over the place
Coliniscool - Seems earnest, town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

rundontwalk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm I think this was the most recent tally. Please correct me if wrong.

AUBGERGINE TALLY

[1] Quin - dunya
[/b]
----

I unvoted to Nutella, gwilly then voted for nutella
Same
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 pm
I don't understand this? do you want the amount of time it took me to write that post? I don't do elaborate iso analyses like some other people, I just skim it and write out general impressions, maybe with one or two quotes, so it doesn't take very long :shrug:
But if asked you would be able to come up with some more argumentation I presume?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So you do understand it. Yes how many minutes did it take you to analyse his iso?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: All y'all should use these vote tags Marmot made. They'll be very easy to catch for talliers.] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

I think this was the most recent tally. Please correct me if wrong.

AUBGERGINE TALLY

[1] Marmot - Long Con
[1] Quin - dunya
[2] nutella - rundontwalk, MacDougall
----

Not Voting: ColinIsCool, Dr. White, DrWilgy, gwilikers6, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sig, sprityo
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm [VOTE: All y'all should use these vote tags Marmot made. They'll be very easy to catch for talliers.] aubergine
Sorry what were those tags again?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm
So you do understand it. Yes how many minutes did it take you to analyse his iso?
Looks like it was 5 minutes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm [VOTE: All y'all should use these vote tags Marmot made. They'll be very easy to catch for talliers.] aubergine
Sorry what were those tags again?
Don't worry about the tally for now.

In the full post editor, there is a "vote" button second from the far right. The code for you mobile folk is just:

[ vote ]player name[ /vote ]

Remove the extra spaces.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”