Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

MacDougall - Feels shady, but he had the problem of being away on vacation so may not have the time to properly explain himself
Dragon D Luffy - Feels shady, like throwing bits around and see what sticks
rabbit 8 - He is quiet and didn't have a valid excuse to be so
epignosis - His behavior feels a bit off
Long Con - Feels like he's flipflopping a bit on his reads
rundontwalk - #ballstothewall

As much as day 1 is the traditional crapshoot, I will go with voting Dragon D Luffy for now.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
OMGUS aside, this list feels pingy specially since he picked exactly one inactive player to call bad, ignored the rest, and posted some sentences on others that have very little meaning. "his behavior feels off" and "he's flip-flopping" hardly mean much. Ironically, the case on yours truly is the best one of this list.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 am Autocorrect lynch to lunch is going to kill me.
remember in Loneliness and Cheese when a Lynch was actually called a Lunch on purpose? :noble:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:37 am
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm Random tidbits about people. If people want me to elaborate on some, please say so.

MacDougall - Feels shady, but he had the problem of being away on vacation so may not have the time to properly explain himself

As much as day 1 is the traditional crapshoot, I will go with voting Dragon D Luffy for now.

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
6 calls for shadiness. Not 1 civ cred. Not 5 scum names. 6. That is relevant to me.

Iron_Dwarf was prodded by Epi, Iron_Dwarf bites back without flinching. Cowards hide, civs don't got nuthin' to hide. I'm curious about your rundontwalk read and what it means and how you're applying #ballstothewall. I'm assuming it's in negative light, if the gist of your list is anything to go by so walk me through it.
Sorry to disappoint you and maybe I had to be clearer, but the rdw read was meant as a joke as he's the one who's using that hashtag all the time. :p
You really have disappointed me. I have to reassess everything I said about the number 6 now. :ponder:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am OMGUS aside, this list feels pingy specially since he picked exactly one inactive player to call bad, ignored the rest
Do you think he should have named all of the inactives (rabbit/Wilgy/lap) to have been relevant? I believe I've not prodded Wilgy for inactivity yet and possibly defended rabbit's inactivity and called out lap for posting in other threads. What does that say about me?
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am

VOTE DRAGON D LUFFY
OMGUS aside, this list feels pingy specially since he picked exactly one inactive player to call bad, ignored the rest, and posted some sentences on others that have very little meaning. "his behavior feels off" and "he's flip-flopping" hardly mean much. Ironically, the case on yours truly is the best one of this list.
These were one sentence summaries of my first hunches. And with more information that came in I elaborated on epignosis just now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 pm Fucking hell people. Sure, I'm an annoying Vulcan and Mafia isn't all about logic.

I. KNOW. THAT.

I am trying to explain my suspicion, not write a mathematical proof.
:bighug:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am OMGUS aside, this list feels pingy specially since he picked exactly one inactive player to call bad, ignored the rest
Do you think he should have named all of the inactives (rabbit/Wilgy/lap) to have been relevant? I believe I've not prodded Wilgy for inactivity yet and possibly defended rabbit's inactivity and called out lap for posting in other threads. What does that say about me?
No, but I believe the list looks random. And I don't like posts that look random.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:51 am
No, but I believe the list looks random. And I don't like posts that look random.
What do you think about me, DDL? I've not heard a stance from you on me yet.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 am
What do you think about me, DDL? I've not heard a stance from you on me yet.
I'm employing Jay's theory is maximum post count = civviness and assuming the probability of you being bad is extremely low.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm a little bummed that's the only reason people are civ-crediting me. No wonder Epi is frustrated. Like, I've done a lot in those posts too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

It's quite salad but it looks more Greek than Garden if you know what I mean.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Might employ some tinfoil if you said anything that made me suspect you, but you hasn't. So far you have been the emotional, overbearing and extremely empathetic civ Dunya we all love.

Reminds me of Mountain Mafia where I accused Jay was bad because I wasn't feeling like I was suffocating from too much Jay. Right now I'm suffocating from too much Dunya. That's a good sign.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

overbearing? suffocating?

kay, I think I'll leave for a while.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 am overbearing? suffocating?

kay, I think I'll leave for a while.
Hope you werent actually offended by it, it's a joke. Sorry if you were.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like, Im suffocating because you have 400+ posts and most of them are game related, not because you are unpleasant.

Ok now Im feeling like shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:57 am I'm a little bummed that's the only reason people are civ-crediting me. No wonder Epi is frustrated. Like, I've done a lot in those posts too.
What am I chopped liver?

I am town reading you because you are being rational. I have agreed with every point you've made.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 am Dragon D. Luffy is still on my personal list of suspect people. But I will UNVOTE DRAGON D. LUFFY.

Epignosis is playing this strange game with us and awfully silent about the nr. 1 in votes. And insisting on a changing list of people he wants to lynch instead, while there is no momentum around either of those.

Therefore:

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
What's the motive for scum Epi? Are he and nutella w/w? If nutella is civ why not throw out a read?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Wow I dont think I've ever seen Jay lose his shit before.

Good job Dr. Scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jfc I just realised I have yet to win a full game here. I suck.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: There isn't much room of discussion outside of that unless someone wants to try to convince Epi that he's wrong.
Do you think he's wrong?
I’m not sure. I don’t think he’s right but that doesn’t matter if he’s more right than anyone else.

But if it’s a gambit I struggle to understand the why and I don’t know if I ever will.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am Like, Im suffocating because you have 400+ posts and most of them are game related, not because you are unpleasant.

Nah it's fine I have a lot to do. I can be intense and obsessive and make the game less fun for others so I apologize.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:57 am I'm a little bummed that's the only reason people are civ-crediting me. No wonder Epi is frustrated. Like, I've done a lot in those posts too.
What am I chopped liver?

I am town reading you because you are being rational. I have agreed with every point you've made.
Me and you have an unspoken alliance. That's the cold, hard truth.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 pm
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm Also can I get meta descriptions for DDL on this forum and nutella by any chance?
They're both pretty variable in their styles, so it's not the easiest descriptions to request (not your fault). Briefly:

I would say a civilian DDL operates in accordance with his own whims and pursuits, and doesn't necessarily concern himself with prevailing dialogues (though he doesn't avoid them either). He is reasonably active and assertive. There has been very little data on a mafia DDL.

A civilian nutella in recent memory has been active and assertive to a point. She plays loose and fires reads into the thread without a lot of concern for the consequences. Mafia nutella has been less willing to take concrete stances.

I would call these metas barely reliable if that.
:ninja:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am Like, Im suffocating because you have 400+ posts and most of them are game related, not because you are unpleasant.

Nah it's fine I have a lot to do. I can be intense and obsessive and make the game less fun for others so I apologize.
You are annoying sometimes but also fun to play with most of the time. Please don't change the way you play. I'd rather have that than inactivity, imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 am
What am I chopped liver?

Me and you have an unspoken alliance. That's the cold, hard truth.
The Alliance to End Epimania
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 am ...k.... it really sounded like you had something more concrete but whatever. guess you've changed your mind, that's fine, I was just bewildered by how you worded your initial statement about him :shrug:

linki, eh not really beyond what he's said about being wary of reading me wrong. but like his stubbornness about it seems like epi being epi
Stylistic thing. CBob can attest it’s not out of the norm, I guess you can too since I did a lot of this in MK.

And there are other posts that ping me a little bit but it’s nothing concrete and I’ve backed off it.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:14 am
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:33 pm I am less suspicious of Colin now though. I don't believe his argument, but I believe he believes it. Starting to feel like a Town/Town argument.

[VOTE: rabbit8] aubergine
See reasons why you shouldn't vote for rabbit.
Link isn't working for me but I think I know the post you're referring to.

[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
aubergine
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:33 pm I am less suspicious of Colin now though. I don't believe his argument, but I believe he believes it. Starting to feel like a Town/Town argument.

aubergine
is voting for an inactive your Day 1 lynch goal?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am

aubergine
is voting for an inactive your Day 1 lynch goal?
Not especially, but I wouldn't be upset by it. It's more of a good place to park my vote before I go ISO everybody (lol) to see where my head is at. This way if I end up not making it back to the thread my vote is on somebody I'm comfortable with eliminating even if they might not be my first choice. Make sense?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:48 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 am is voting for an inactive your Day 1 lynch goal?
Not especially, but I wouldn't be upset by it. It's more of a good place to park my vote before I go ISO everybody (lol) to see where my head is at. This way if I end up not making it back to the thread my vote is on somebody I'm comfortable with eliminating even if they might not be my first choice. Make sense?
sure. What are your current GTH reads on nutella, me/jjj and epi/colin?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 pm It's pretty simple. If Epignosis actually follows through with any of this crap, lynch him immediately because there's no way he believes in it. If he doesn't, assess vigilantly and carry on, etc.
This is consistent with the Epignosis we have come to know and love, too.

As in, he abhors tells that everyone uses. This is Epi's scream for independence against the empire of meta built by evil JJJ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am going through ancient mafia texts. I found this meta analysis of ColinIsCool.

"Just seems to play the exact opposite to what you read him as. If I am convinced he's scum he'll invariably flip town and vice versa. This makes him the perfect player as the scum never night kill him and the town never lynch him. In my experience his only downfall is his tendency to disappear for days, which ends in his demise."
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 am VOTE NUTELLA

I'm tired and have to go to my counselor tomorrow morning and won't be on the forum again until tomorrow night. Kinda think the mislynch thing is bullshit and it doesn't look like I'm the main target right now but if I am killed, hey, them's the breaks, I hope stuff I said will be useful to the town.

Even if I don't die, I want to say that this forum should evaluate its culture, especially when it comes to newcomers playing the game/new users joining. Not going to call anybody out because it's not just any one person. But people should not be this rude. This is just a game and we're all grown adults and you can be an effective player without belittling somebody or being nasty. You can think I'm a bad player or that I'm just being too sensitive, but I've been playing Mafia on-and-off for 13 years and I've never experienced anything like what I've seen happen to users at various points in this thread, so I know it's not me. And I've spent like maybe an hour rewriting this post and debating whether to say something, so this is not just an emotional reaction when pressured or faced with getting removed.
Wow only now I'm seeing this post.

Sorry for calling you moronic in my early post, man. It's not personal. Mafia can get us riled up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Here's one by the incomparable MrMungbean about my sondad Skyler.

"Strengths: Skyler's greatest strength is undoubtedly his enthusiasm, which is utterly infectious. In Game 12 we almost racked up 1,000 posts between us! In addition to being one of the most vocal players in the game, and often using this power to benefit his team, he is very adept at building up a PM network behind the scenes. He's used Mac's often blind trust in him to extract power-role info on a couple of occasions. And in Game 15, Skyler proved that he can be a scummer with strategic chops. Furthermore, without his cries of "REVEAL DAT ROLE" we might never have got learnt any roles.

Weaknesses: He his far too hasty with his voting, and a complete scatterbrain when it comes to his scumdar. On one page he'll be crying for the blood of one player and on the next will have ditched all suspicion of them. Is too easily led by his initial reaction to events."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

More on Colin. This time courtesy of the aforementioned Mung.

"Strengths: There's no use denying it, Colin is cool. A mafia veteran who set a fine early standard to reach for. Colin's great at playing his role, whatever that may be. As a town power-role, he's proved himself brilliant at effectively snaring scum, finding a trustworthy mouthpiece and keeping a low in-thread profile. His one outing as a scummer led to him coming closer than any other player to wriggling out of a cop ID simply because his lying was so believable. And when he doesn't have such a high-pressure role, he's able to offer up some sound insight that others would do well to observe more.

Weaknesses: Imposing his influence on the thread on important matters, I suppose. For example, it was Colin who most doubted, and rightly so, my Miller claim in Game 14, but wasn't help to gather support for the necessary policy lynch. He still tracked me in the end though.

Career Highligh: What do you think? Game 4 of course, where Colin's superhuman scumhunting abilities led him to three scum in four IDs. Unreal and without rival."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mungbean on gwilikers6.

"Strengths: I don't think gwilly gets nearly enough love. His CV is overwhelmingly town-alligned (and the one time I played scum with him he was busy moving into college) and so I've come to view him as one of the town voices of reason. He is articulate, hears boths sides of the argument, and reaches decisions according to his best judgement. One of his greatest strengths is his ability to stick around as long as possible - indeed, all the way to the end on three occasions - a quality which is sorely overlooked when considering the fact that it is those townies left when it comes to a LyLo situation who get to decide the fate of the town. Sticking around and being a vocal and insightful contributor is a combination that gwilly has mastered.

Weaknesses: As a consequence of being a long-lasting townie, gwilly's scumdar has been put to the test on a number of occasions and has sometimes been found wanting. It keeps showing signs of improvement, however.

Career Highlight: Game 5. Stuck around just long enough for the scum to mentally implode, when in actual fact they could've still quite easily won. Just goes to show that there's no such thing as a dispensable townie, and if there was, it certainly wouldn't be gwilly."
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:48 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 am is voting for an inactive your Day 1 lynch goal?
sure. What are your current GTH reads on nutella, me/jjj and epi/colin?
GTH: blergh mafia, then 4x town. Nutella is first on my ISO list - lot of decent cases about her but nothing specifically pinged me at the time. Post volume makes it harder to develop coherent reads off people without ISOing tho.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Mungbean won't play mafia with me after I divorced him, so I think very little of his opinions anymore. :pout:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MungGod on dunya

"Strengths: My Mafia wife and winner of the "Best Townie" Maffy for 2011. It is not love, nor loyalty, that places her so high on my list though. No, it is arguably the finest natural scumdar in the game. I remember my old mentor harhol telling me in scumchat (Game 8, good times) that he thought she was among the very best there was, and what better an endorsement is there than that? But I have seen it with my own eyes, and even had the pleasure of joining forces with her in a supertown tag-team effort (Game 10). Her posts are always insightful and analytical, and when she's scum she plays to her strengths - panda-like innocence - in deflecting suspicion.

Weaknesses: Arguably isn't as successful at mobilising lynch support as some of the more relentless posters, despite possessing a scumdar without rival. And me of course, I am her greatest weakness because she couldn't possible kill or lie to her Mafia husband!

Career Highlight: The aborted gwilikers6-ran game in which she clocked virtually all of the scum on day 1 is the stuff of legend... but I'll give the nod to her part in the wonderful scum victory that was Game 3. It was my introduction to RYMafia, and love at first deceit."
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 am
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am I'm on Page 34 and I hate the discussion about Epi's exercise. Hate it hate it hate it.

Can you guys be just a little patient and let him finish it so we can judge whether the results are good or not? If they are not you can vote for him all you want. But voting him now because you can't see the usefulness of something that has been advertized as having a hidden goal is moronic. Voting for him because he is risking being night killed is triple moronic. For all I know this exercise could end in day 1, when every active player answers it. Or he could be night killed, but then that means he was... a civ?

You don't lynch someone to prevent mafia from killing them, that's almost as bad as the idea that a civ has to resign themselves to get lynched.

If Epi is a wagon I will make whatever vote is necessary to prevent him from being lynched. Because right now my curiosity wants me to know how this exercise ends.
Epi's gambit just feels like unnecessary risk to me. Why are you so adamant on continuing with it? Just because you are curious?
Risk?

What does it risk?
Throwing away a really powerful ability on day 1 when we do not have any conclusive reads.
I was 10 pages behind when I made this post you are replying to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mungbean heaping praise on yours truly

"Strengths: In my opinion, Mac plays the game the way it should be played and, after harhol, it's he who I've been most influenced by in terms of gameplay. His "throw shit against the wall and see what sticks" technique has been criticised as wreckless but in a game of social interraction in which townies should have nothing to hide, it's on the money as far as I'm concerned. The genius of the "supertown" approach of Mac's - which I stole and tried to make my own, with a few harholian flourishes - is that he plays almost exactly the same way as scum. Consequently, metagaming is damn hard when applied to Mac and you don't know whether to trust his frequently inspired scumdar, or be concscious of the fact that you're being deliberately deceived. Regardless, his casing often makes for compelling lynch arguments.

Weaknesses: His oh-so-slippery tongue, which has comprimised numerous town power roles, himself included. Sometimes he is too hasty in trusting his own scumdar, or just too hasty in trusting Skyler (rdw). Has trouble controlling his temper on occasion too.

Career Highlight: Game 13, for sure. Comes out in almost his first post with a role-reveal that strongly suggests that he's (at least partially) scum, and while further role-reveals appear to support this conclusion, he survives not only the suggestion of a policy-lynch, but all the way to the end and a scum victory through sheer bullshit and bloody-mindedness. Excellent diversion tactics used throughout."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would post his take on Jay but it's too flattering.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Anyway figured some of you unfamiliar with some of deez RYMers might appreciate it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm caught up! Glory! I'm never doing this again (until the time I do this again)!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

those metas are really old tbf, but yours is still on the money, only there are players who have outshone you in rudeness here so I feel like you're actually super nice now.
Kenway
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Kenway »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:18 am
Kenway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am Reading from my role, I become a she if I become a Mage Knight?

Anyway, can't wait to get my secret powers. I bet I'll be able to zap people with impunity.
Do you mean you can't wait to be promoted? I don't think you're getting a secret role if you didn't get one with your backstory already.
Yep, can't wait to get promoted to being a Mage Knight, though I'm not sure how that'll take place or if I'll even have a choice about the role I get promoted to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am those metas are really old tbf, but yours is still on the money, only there are players who have outshone you in rudeness here so I feel like you're actually super nice now.
I'm also a 31 year old 9 to 5er who manages 10 twentsomethings and have 2 kids. As opposed to a 24 year old wino living in a sharehouse with no job and no sheets on my bed. Lol.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kenway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:18 am
Kenway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am Reading from my role, I become a she if I become a Mage Knight?

Anyway, can't wait to get my secret powers. I bet I'll be able to zap people with impunity.
Do you mean you can't wait to be promoted? I don't think you're getting a secret role if you didn't get one with your backstory already.
Yep, can't wait to get promoted to being a Mage Knight, though I'm not sure how that'll take place or if I'll even have a choice about the role I get promoted to.
you have to survive 5 phases so promotion starts Day 6. You have to vote every day phase and send your night actions in within 12 hours of night starting, I believe (not sure on time, something like that though, I'd have to check JOH's posts) to level up each day/night. After 5 days and 5 nights, you are eligible for promotion and you can choose it.
Kenway
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Kenway »

Nothing against Syndicate, but I miss RYM Mafia andnl the OT sooooo much.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am those metas are really old tbf, but yours is still on the money, only there are players who have outshone you in rudeness here so I feel like you're actually super nice now.
I'm also a 31 year old 9 to 5er who manages 10 twentsomethings and have 2 kids. As opposed to a 24 year old wino living in a sharehouse with no job and no sheets on my bed. Lol.
:haha: really happy to know you, Joe! :beer:

Return to “Previous Jobs”