Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm I've made other mistakes if anybody wants to point them out. I don't give a shit.
Nah I don't care either. I do care who you suspect. Answer sig's question
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm Something to consider too might be the scene JOH wrote for the aborted lynch. Epi’s character plays a pretty big role in it and sort of interrupts the action. If we assume he’s telling the truth about the lynch switch, then that may suggest it’s an intentional reference to that or depiction of it. Which may suggest that there are, in fact, things to be gleamed from the flavor text - not sure what else, but something to possibly keep in mind?
According to the OP I am in his band merry men or something now too which is totally news to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am
Not Princess Epi's Lovable Trio of Adventuring
Epignosis - Troubadour
MacDougall - Fighter 1
sprityo - Cleric
[/color]
Wait this got added to the OP. Does this mean that you recruited us Epi?
Not that I know of. I stopped a lynch. That's all I did.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm I've made other mistakes if anybody wants to point them out. I don't give a shit.
How do you feel about the fact that Epi still hasn't given us an opinion on your alignment?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:42 pm No surprise to many of you, Epi’s exercise did not go in the direction I anticipated in terms of purpose or when it would be useful, so I’ll eat crow there. I am pretty comfortably rescinding my earlier suspicions and putting him in town territory for the time being.
I don't understand what other thing(s) you thought he could have done with it (aside from later speculation on teammates when we get a scum flip, which the now-relevant part of the analysis certainly does not preclude). :ponder:
:srsnod:
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm Something to consider too might be the scene JOH wrote for the aborted lynch. Epi’s character plays a pretty big role in it and sort of interrupts the action. If we assume he’s telling the truth about the lynch switch, then that may suggest it’s an intentional reference to that or depiction of it. Which may suggest that there are, in fact, things to be gleamed from the flavor text - not sure what else, but something to possibly keep in mind?
According to the OP I am in his band merry men or something now too which is totally news to me.
Maybe it’s your class? Dunno enough about Fire Emblem but glancing at them those seem like they could be a base party.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm
Epignosis - Troubadour
MacDougall - Fighter 1
sprityo - Cleric
[/color]
Have you explained why you did that? I would have thought a nutella or quin lynch on day 1 was a very sound choice given the lengthy analysis that was made on them. Why did you decide to render all those efforts moot?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm
Maybe it’s your class? Dunno enough about Fire Emblem but glancing at them those seem like they could be a base party.
It only got added after day 1 though I think. I didn't see it there before.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:42 pm No surprise to many of you, Epi’s exercise did not go in the direction I anticipated in terms of purpose or when it would be useful, so I’ll eat crow there. I am pretty comfortably rescinding my earlier suspicions and putting him in town territory for the time being.
I don't understand what other thing(s) you thought he could have done with it (aside from later speculation on teammates when we get a scum flip, which the now-relevant part of the analysis certainly does not preclude). :ponder:
Nvm saw Colin's response (which doesn't entirely satisfy me but it makes more sense)
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:45 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 pm

dunya
JJJ
Epi
Mac
rdw

sprityo
JJJ
dunya
MM
Cbob

JJJ
random with tweaks (first answer)
(second answer:)
dunya
rdw
Quin
Epi

Cbob
random

Epi
dunya
JJJ
LC
nutella

DDL
Epi
LC
Quin
Colin

MM
lapluie
gwilikers
Tony
Dr. White

nutella
JJJ
Mac
dunya
Any rym

Kylemii
Quin
dunya OR JJJ
LC OR Epi OR nutella
Wilgy OR lapluie OR Any rym

Tony
dunya
Cbob
JJJ
random

Mac
gwilikers
rdw
dunya
Wilgy

Colin
random

sig
Wilgy
MM
rabbit
Mac

gwilikers
Unknown people

lapluie
MM

LC
Kylemii
nutella
Sloonei
lapluie

Dr. White
MM
random

Quin
DDL
dunya
Epi
LC OR rabbit

Kenway
dunya
Sloonei
Epi
Kylemii
JJJ OR Mac

Kites
dunya
gwilikers
Two non-rym

Iron Dwarf
dunya
rdw
JJJ
Mac

This is the number of times a player was mentioned. Decimals are owing to the fact that some people said one of a pair or trio, so that point was divided accordingly.

dunya 10.5
JJJ 7
Epi 5.3
Mac 5
rdw 4
Marmot 4
Quin 3
gwilikers 3
LC 2.8
nutella 2.3
lapluie 2.3
Wilgy 2.3
Cbob 2
Kylemii 2
Sloonei 2
rabbit 1.5
Colin 1
Tony 1
Dr. White 1
DDL 1

Iron_Dwarf 0
Kenway 0
Kites 0
sig 0
sprityo 0

1. A non-player (Sloonei) got more votes (two) than sig. Jesus, guy. :bighug: The same is true of Iron_Dwarf, Kenway, Kites, and spriyo. I am calling these people civilian until further notice.

2. The two highest voted people were nutella and Quin. nutella was 13% mentioned and Quin was 17% mentioned.

3. dunya and JJJ are at the top of the list. dunya has a whopping 10.5 mentions- the only double-digit pick. JJJ is second with 7 mentions. Rather than discuss the obvious implication here, I want to point out a different observation: Nobody voted for either of them except Wilgy. Over 58% of the respondents said they would recruit dunya...and none of them voted for her. Not one. And Wilgy didn't respond. Likewise, JJJ was in 39% of the lineups, but nobody at all voted for him. Why is that? Over half the field said they would recruit dunya. Over a third said they would recruit JJJ. That doesn't mean they were recruited, but the numbers implicate them at face value. That should not be ignored, nor should the two highest drafted people get to dismiss accusations against them as "tinfoil" just because they post a lot. I want this to be a point of discussion moving forward to a healthy extent: If you said you would draft dunya or JJJ, why don't you suspect either of them?

4. I'm a lock civilian.

5. I am not impressed by those who gave branching feedback. The "I-would-pick-him-or-her-or-him-but-not-all-three" sort. If you were the mafia leader, you would have to pick, not waffle. Those who did this specifically are Kylemii, Quin, and Kenway. Therefore Kenway gets removed from my list in the first point.

6. Speaking of Kenway, Kenway was the second person to name Sloonei as a person to draft. There was discussion that that was too evil to be truly evil. I don't agree. There was other discussion that Kenway tries to be as truthful as possible. Appearing blatantly ignorant is one way to accomplish that.

7. Colin was the main person to question all of this, and he got pretty peeved over everything. Getting upset doesn't move me, but context does, and from all of this I do not suspect Colin. I am unhappy that he shat on my exercise, but I respect a man who can stand his ground. He goes back to the neutral pile. What I mean is that I don't think he was deliberately trying to get me to expose myself prematurely.

8. Fuck rabbit.

9. I lied about my own picks (heh heh), but included them in this analysis anyway (heh heh). Why did I do that?

10. I found Marmot's list to be the least believable.

11. I found MacDougall's list to be the most believable.

12. Seriously, a non-player got more votes than sig. Jesus sig. :bighug:

People are going whine about "wine in front of me" and all that, but the fact is that most of the people who contributed to the survey are civilians.

So I don't care.

Votes:

[6] nutella - MacDougall, gwilikers6, dunya, ColinIsCool, rundontwalk, JaggedJimmyJay
[2] Epignosis - Kites, Iron_Dwarf
[6] Quin - Dragon D. Luffy, nutella, , colonialbob, Marmot, Kylemii, Long Con
[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] ColinIsCool - Epignosis
[1] Kylemii - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - Kenway
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
While you were busy putting this list together and threatening to not vote, Quin, nutella, dunya, and Jay were all posting and giving solid content to read. People reacted accordingly.

I don't mean to knock your list, I'm glad you did this. But think about this. What if dunya is not mafia? What if then every member of the mafia team fakely added dunya to their list of would-be-mafia teammates?
First off, I put this together tonight, during the Night phase. Not when I said I wouldn't vote. :rolleyes:

Second, I am not calling ANYBODY mafia with this. That isn't it's purpose. In dunya's case, I am questioning why people collectively said they would recruit her but don't suspect her. There's value in that.

And maybe dunya is bad, right?
In my opinion dunya is a civ for reasons Jimmy has laboured, that she IS one combined with what you've discovered through your analysis is a possible pointer to who is the don. That is to say someone who either isn't aware of her apparent proficiency as a civ player OR someone who chose to let her remain a civ because they either wanted the challenge or felt that there were better options than her.

I think you can rule out a handful of players as the Don at least as a result of this. Namely many of the RYMers, particularly the less confident ones. I could see Jimmy choosing not to pick her for the challenge of it. The rest of the RYMers would pick her imo.
That wine in front of you, d'you think it's poisoned?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

dunya
JJJ
Epi
Mac
rdw

sprityo
JJJ
dunya
MM
Cbob

JJJ
dunya
rdw
Quin
Epi

Cbob
random

Epi
dunya
JJJ
LC
nutella

DDL
Epi
LC
Quin
Colin

MM
lapluie
gwilikers
Tony
Dr. White

nutella
JJJ
Mac
dunya
Any rym

Kylemii
Quin
dunya OR JJJ
LC OR Epi OR nutella

Tony
dunya
Cbob
JJJ
random

Mac
gwilikers
rdw
dunya
Wilgy

Colin
random

sig
Wilgy
MM
rabbit
Mac

gwilikers
Unknown people

lapluie
MM

LC
Kylemii
nutella
Sloonei
lapluie

Dr. White
MM
random

Quin
DDL
dunya
Epi
LC OR rabbit

Kenway
dunya
Sloonei
Epi
Kylemii
JJJ OR Mac

Kites
dunya
gwilikers
Two non-rym

Iron Dwarf
dunya
rdw
JJJ
Mac

This is the number of times a player was mentioned. Decimals are owing to the fact that some people said one of a pair or trio, so that point was divided accordingly.

dunya 10.5
JJJ 7
Epi 5.3
Mac 5
rdw 4
Marmot 4
Quin 3
gwilikers 3
LC 2.8
nutella 2.3
lapluie 2.3
Wilgy 2.3
Cbob 2
Kylemii 2
Sloonei 2
rabbit 1.5
Colin 1
Tony 1
Dr. White 1
DDL 1

Iron_Dwarf 0
Kenway 0
Kites 0
sig 0
sprityo 0

1. A non-player (Sloonei) got more votes (two) than sig. Jesus, guy. :bighug: The same is true of Iron_Dwarf, Kenway, Kites, and spriyo. I am calling these people civilian until further notice.

2. The two highest voted people were nutella and Quin. nutella was 13% mentioned and Quin was 17% mentioned.

3. dunya and JJJ are at the top of the list. dunya has a whopping 10.5 mentions- the only double-digit pick. JJJ is second with 7 mentions. Rather than discuss the obvious implication here, I want to point out a different observation: Nobody voted for either of them except Wilgy. Over 58% of the respondents said they would recruit dunya...and none of them voted for her. Not one. And Wilgy didn't respond. Likewise, JJJ was in 39% of the lineups, but nobody at all voted for him. Why is that? Over half the field said they would recruit dunya. Over a third said they would recruit JJJ. That doesn't mean they were recruited, but the numbers implicate them at face value. That should not be ignored, nor should the two highest drafted people get to dismiss accusations against them as "tinfoil" just because they post a lot. I want this to be a point of discussion moving forward to a healthy extent: If you said you would draft dunya or JJJ, why don't you suspect either of them?

4. I'm a lock civilian.

5. I am not impressed by those who gave branching feedback. The "I-would-pick-him-or-her-or-him-but-not-all-three" sort. If you were the mafia leader, you would have to pick, not waffle. Those who did this specifically are Kylemii, Quin, and Kenway. Therefore Kenway gets removed from my list in the first point.

6. Speaking of Kenway, Kenway was the second person to name Sloonei as a person to draft. There was discussion that that was too evil to be truly evil. I don't agree. There was other discussion that Kenway tries to be as truthful as possible. Appearing blatantly ignorant is one way to accomplish that.

7. Colin was the main person to question all of this, and he got pretty peeved over everything. Getting upset doesn't move me, but context does, and from all of this I do not suspect Colin. I am unhappy that he shat on my exercise, but I respect a man who can stand his ground. He goes back to the neutral pile. What I mean is that I don't think he was deliberately trying to get me to expose myself prematurely.

8. Fuck rabbit.

9. I lied about my own picks (heh heh), but included them in this analysis anyway (heh heh). Why did I do that?

People are going whine about "wine in front of me" and all that, but the fact is that most of the people who contributed to the survey are civilians.

So I don't care.

Votes:

[6] nutella - MacDougall, gwilikers6, dunya, ColinIsCool, rundontwalk, JaggedJimmyJay
[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
While you were busy putting this list together and threatening to not vote, Quin, nutella, dunya, and Jay were all posting and giving solid content to read. People reacted accordingly.

I don't mean to knock your list, I'm glad you did this. But think about this. What if dunya is not mafia? What if then every member of the mafia team fakely added dunya to their list of would-be-mafia teammates?
First off, I put this together tonight, during the Night phase. Not when I said I wouldn't vote. :rolleyes:

Second, I am not calling ANYBODY mafia with this. That isn't it's purpose. In dunya's case, I am questioning why people collectively said they would recruit her but don't suspect her. There's value in that.

In my opinion dunya is a civ for reasons Jimmy has laboured, that she IS one combined with what you've discovered through your analysis is a possible pointer to who is the don. That is to say someone who either isn't aware of her apparent proficiency as a civ player OR someone who chose to let her remain a civ because they either wanted the challenge or felt that there were better options than her.

I think you can rule out a handful of players as the Don at least as a result of this. Namely many of the RYMers, particularly the less confident ones. I could see Jimmy choosing not to pick her for the challenge of it. The rest of the RYMers would pick her imo.
I'm just ignoring you for the rest of the game k?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm
It only got added after day 1 though I think. I didn't see it there before.
Which clarifies even more that flavor text can be useful for figuring out game mechanics unfolding and certain non-death events occurring.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 pm I bet Mac is mafia thoughts?
Buffy got you worked up huh?
:suspish:
sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm Also everyone's saying supertown acting means civ, if you got chosen to be mafia, wouldn't you be more active? Being supertown isn't a civ qualifier at all.
Show me where anybody said that?
Main reason everyone's reading dunya as a civ, plus MM is heavy posting this game as is JJJ.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pmThat is to say someone who either isn't aware of her apparent proficiency as a civ player etc.
is there actually anyone in this game that hasn't played with Dunya before?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

dunya
JJJ
Epi
Mac
rdw

sprityo
JJJ
dunya
MM
Cbob

JJJ
dunya
rdw
Quin
Epi

Cbob
random

Epi
dunya
JJJ
LC
nutella

DDL
Epi
LC
Quin
Colin

MM
lapluie
gwilikers
Tony
Dr. White

nutella
JJJ
Mac
dunya
Any rym

Kylemii
Quin
dunya OR JJJ
LC OR Epi OR nutella

Tony
dunya
Cbob
JJJ
random

Mac
gwilikers
rdw
dunya
Wilgy

Colin
random

sig
Wilgy
MM
rabbit
Mac

gwilikers
Unknown people

lapluie
MM

LC
Kylemii
nutella
Sloonei
lapluie

Dr. White
MM
random

Quin
DDL
dunya
Epi
LC OR rabbit

Kenway
dunya
Sloonei
Epi
Kylemii
JJJ OR Mac

Kites
dunya
gwilikers
Two non-rym

Iron Dwarf
dunya
rdw
JJJ
Mac

dunya 10.5
JJJ 7
Epi 5.3
Mac 5
rdw 4
Marmot 4
Quin 3
gwilikers 3
LC 2.8
nutella 2.3
lapluie 2.3
Wilgy 2.3
Cbob 2
Kylemii 2
Sloonei 2
rabbit 1.5
Colin 1
Tony 1
Dr. White 1
DDL 1

Iron_Dwarf 0
Kenway 0
Kites 0
sig 0
sprityo 0

4. I'm a lock civilian.

8. Fuck rabbit.

So I don't care.

Votes:

[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] dunya - DrWilgy

I'm just ignoring you for the rest of the game k?
Just posted that to see your response tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 pm
Buffy got you worked up huh?
:suspish:
sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm Also everyone's saying supertown acting means civ, if you got chosen to be mafia, wouldn't you be more active? Being supertown isn't a civ qualifier at all.
Show me where anybody said that?
Main reason everyone's reading dunya as a civ, plus MM is heavy posting this game as is JJJ.
That is not the main reason everyone is reading Dunya as civ. I haven't seen a single person read Marmot as a civ for anything like "supatown" and JJJ is just doing what he always does. I don't think what Marmot has done qualifies as supatown. I even pointed at that his post count is high but I couldn't recall any posts. He's blendy.

I am reading Dunya as a civ mostly because she and I agree on pretty much everything. Also because of meta reasons. Not because she is posting a lot but because she posts a lot as a civ in her meta and not quite so much as scum.

That being said, being prolific absolutely is a civ lean for almost any player. It is much harder for pretty much every player to maintain their civ level contributions as Mafia. There are a handful of players to whom I wouldn't give civ credit for prolific posting, chief being JJJ but also the likes of Sloonei, MP, Rico, A2theZebra, Epignosis ... I certainly wouldn't deserve it.

It seems like you are just generally trying to slander and decrease the trust earned by the prominent group out of fear.

I had a very strong civ read on you going into this but you are making me question it now.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

So basically I'm right and you're trying to OMGUS into making me stop. :ponder:
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

so.... wait.... do mafia members get their civ role fake backstory cover powers in addition to their mafia backstory powers? or do the latter overwrite the former?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm so.... wait.... do mafia members get their civ role fake backstory cover powers in addition to their mafia backstory powers? or do the latter overwrite the former?
[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I saved your ass. I'm not taking order from you. Get lost.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pmThat is to say someone who either isn't aware of her apparent proficiency as a civ player etc.
is there actually anyone in this game that hasn't played with Dunya before?
I can think of one! Dr. White. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm
Epignosis - Troubadour
MacDougall - Fighter 1
sprityo - Cleric
[/color]
Have you explained why you did that? I would have thought a nutella or quin lynch on day 1 was a very sound choice given the lengthy analysis that was made on them. Why did you decide to render all those efforts moot?
Yes, I explained it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm So basically I'm right and you're trying to OMGUS into making me stop. :ponder:
Absolutely incorrect. You are a very frustrating player to contend with when you get your tinfoil hat on.

You literally just played a game with me where I was scum. You should have a better idea of my meta than you are exhibiting right now. Let me help you. I have 176 posts in this game already. I had 201 posts in the entire Buffy game from start to finish. I have been combative and made enemies in this game, I was friendly with everyone in Buffy. My scum game is fairly easy to see if you pay attention. There is nothing about that in this game whatsoever.

Can you make a case on me or something? Here is your entire ISO as it pertains to me.
sig wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 pm I'm not seeing a mafia mac right now.
sig wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:17 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 pm I'm not seeing a mafia mac right now.
Tell me what a mafia mac looks like.
I feel like his aggression and frustration is more genuine then when he's mafia. I think his reads being thrown out aren't all right, but that doesn't mean he's mafia I'm just not seeing it.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 am PSA: I'm rescinding my town read on Mac and I think we need to find new topics as of page 40 we have like four people dominating the thread and all discussion while everyone else just kind of spins around in circles and is ignored.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 pm Well the Dons an asshole, not recruiting me my wins as mafia is like 66.6%.

How much do we wanna meta the shit out of this recruitment thing?
Sig is a civ. I stopped reading here.
Why? @MacDougall
sig wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm So basically I'm right and you're trying to OMGUS into making me stop. :ponder:
You've not yet even explained what I did to make your opinion shift. If anything it seems like it was caused by me having a civ read on you? How strange.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why in fuck of all players has nutella started pestering Epignosis after he apparently saved her from a lynching?

Possibilities: Establishment of teammate distance, she is a civ and is tinfoiling, she is Mafia and ... nothing immediately comes to mind.

Given that I am civ reading Epignosis quite hard, this behaviour is a slight civ tick for nutella.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In case you are wondering [mention]sig[/mention] I civ read you because your "Don's an asshole comment" was the most sincere sounding fluff post in the game to date.

Your opinion shifting on me also doesn't really do anything to change my read on you at all. My blood started pumping when you started provoking me which made my brain react in an aggressive way but now that it has returned to normal function I think it makes you even more civ.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig is a civilian. Nobody picked him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Choose wisely mafia. :grin:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 pm sig is a civilian. Nobody picked him.
Yes, and the Don is an asshole for it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 pm sig is a civilian. Nobody picked him.
Yes, and the Don is an asshole for it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm a doctor you know.

I might just protect sig.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya
Kylemii
MacDougall

ColinIsCool
colonialbob
Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
gwilikers6
Kenway
Marmot
rundontwalk
sig
sprityo

DrWilgy
Iron_Dwarf
Kites
lapluie
Long Con
nutella
Quin
rabbit8
TonyStarkPrime

Dr. White

POE is getting saucy.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 pm dunya
Kylemii
MacDougall

ColinIsCool
colonialbob
Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
gwilikers6
Kenway
Marmot
rundontwalk
sig
sprityo

DrWilgy
Iron_Dwarf
Kites
lapluie
Long Con
nutella
Quin
rabbit8
TonyStarkPrime

Dr. White

POE is getting saucy.
Weakest rainbow I've ever seen.

You are bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm Weakest rainbow I've ever seen.

You are bad.
Kiss my ass.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm Weakest rainbow I've ever seen.

You are bad.
Kiss my ass.
:clap:

I'll take that.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

epi would you be interested in diminishing a lingering doubt that i have?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 pm epi would you be interested in diminishing a lingering doubt that i have?
I will do anything you ask right now. Shoot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm so.... wait.... do mafia members get their civ role fake backstory cover powers in addition to their mafia backstory powers? or do the latter overwrite the former?
[mention]Kylemii[/mention]
Mafia fakeclaims are just fakeclaims. They're powers and story bits that those players would have gotten if they were town.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:55 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm
@Kylemii
Mafia fakeclaims are just fakeclaims. They're powers and story bits that those players would have gotten if they were town.
but to be clear, they don't also have them?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It isn't complicated. Mafia don't have powers from fake shit.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya
JJJ
Epi
Mac
rdw

sprityo
JJJ
dunya
MM
Cbob

JJJ
dunya
rdw
Quin
Epi

Cbob
random

Epi
dunya
JJJ
LC
nutella

DDL
Epi
LC
Quin
Colin

MM
lapluie
gwilikers
Tony
Dr. White

nutella
JJJ
Mac
dunya
Any rym

Kylemii
Quin
dunya OR JJJ
LC OR Epi OR nutella

Tony
dunya
Cbob
JJJ
random

Mac
gwilikers
rdw
dunya
Wilgy

Colin
random

sig
Wilgy
MM
rabbit
Mac

gwilikers
Unknown people

lapluie
MM

LC
Kylemii
nutella
Sloonei
lapluie

Dr. White
MM
random

Quin
DDL
dunya
Epi
LC OR rabbit

Kenway
dunya
Sloonei
Epi
Kylemii
JJJ OR Mac

Kites
dunya
gwilikers
Two non-rym

Iron Dwarf
dunya
rdw
JJJ
Mac

dunya 10.5
JJJ 7
Epi 5.3
Mac 5
rdw 4
Marmot 4
Quin 3
gwilikers 3
LC 2.8
nutella 2.3
lapluie 2.3
Wilgy 2.3
Cbob 2
Kylemii 2
Sloonei 2
rabbit 1.5
Colin 1
Tony 1
Dr. White 1
DDL 1

Iron_Dwarf 0
Kenway 0
Kites 0
sig 0
sprityo 0

4. I'm a lock civilian.

8. Fuck rabbit.

So I don't care.

Votes:

[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
I didn't put this together for my health. Talk about it. Rip it apart. Praise it. Do something with it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 pm epi would you be interested in diminishing a lingering doubt that i have?
Still waiting. What would you have me do?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

anything? shit dude that's a lot of power and freedom, i can't handle that.

well... okay. my backstory and my backstory power are directly linked. like it's very much a "this is a thing i am able to do because of who i am as a person and how I've lived my life" thing

i was wondering if you could tell me what kind of life your troubador has lived that allowed them to stop a lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am
anything? shit dude that's a lot of power and freedom, i can't handle that.

well... okay. my backstory and my backstory power are directly linked. like it's very much a "this is a thing i am able to do because of who i am as a person and how I've lived my life" thing

i was wondering if you could tell me what kind of life your troubador has lived that allowed them to stop a lynch.
I'm a princess, bitch.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:08 amI'm a princess, bitch.
acceptable. thank you. :)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

How do you feel about the fact that Epi still hasn't given us an opinion on your alignment?
Eh, I'd like to hear what he thinks of me, but Epi will be Epi.

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 pm
Nvm saw Colin's response (which doesn't entirely satisfy me but it makes more sense)
I don't understand why, if he's worried about later teammate speculation, the current analysis has assuaged his fears, because it absolutely does not preclude, and indeed paves the way for, said later speculation.

oof that sentence is a nightmare of a syntax tree. whatever

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm
I saved your ass. I'm not taking order from you. Get lost.

:scared:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 pm Why in fuck of all players has nutella started pestering Epignosis after he apparently saved her from a lynching?

Possibilities: Establishment of teammate distance, she is a civ and is tinfoiling, she is Mafia and ... nothing immediately comes to mind.

Given that I am civ reading Epignosis quite hard, this behaviour is a slight civ tick for nutella.
Pestering, sure. I don't suspect him though if that's what you're suggesting -- I'm not "tinfoiling." And I am grateful that he saved me.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by Kites »

dunya
JJJ
Epi
Mac
rdw

sprityo
JJJ
dunya
MM
Cbob

JJJ
dunya
rdw
Quin
Epi

Cbob
random

Epi
dunya
JJJ
LC
nutella

DDL
Epi
LC
Quin
Colin

MM
lapluie
gwilikers
Tony
Dr. White

nutella
JJJ
Mac
dunya
Any rym

Kylemii
Quin
dunya OR JJJ
LC OR Epi OR nutella

Tony
dunya
Cbob
JJJ
random

Mac
gwilikers
rdw
dunya
Wilgy

Colin
random

sig
Wilgy
MM
rabbit
Mac

gwilikers
Unknown people

lapluie
MM

LC
Kylemii
nutella
Sloonei
lapluie

Dr. White
MM
random

Quin
DDL
dunya
Epi
LC OR rabbit

Kenway
dunya
Sloonei
Epi
Kylemii
JJJ OR Mac

Kites
dunya
gwilikers
Two non-rym

Iron Dwarf
dunya
rdw
JJJ
Mac

dunya 10.5
JJJ 7
Epi 5.3
Mac 5
rdw 4
Marmot 4
Quin 3
gwilikers 3
LC 2.8
nutella 2.3
lapluie 2.3
Wilgy 2.3
Cbob 2
Kylemii 2
Sloonei 2
rabbit 1.5
Colin 1
Tony 1
Dr. White 1
DDL 1

Iron_Dwarf 0
Kenway 0
Kites 0
sig 0
sprityo 0

4. I'm a lock civilian.

8. Fuck rabbit.

So I don't care.

Votes:

[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
i voted for you because you’ve done almost no effort reading people, everything you do is revolving around compiling and analysing the stats rather than giving personal opinions which isn’t really any harder for mafia to pull off

anyways this is nice and interesting indeed but i don’t think you should call anyone a civ based on not getting votes. i knew my name wouldn’t be mentioned because i’m literally the least familiar person to everyone here and that the top spot is a popularity contest, no doubt dunya and jjj would be up there
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm Marmot, if I target you then all the goodies will happen to me instead. :grin:
You're permitted to not target me then. Or rundontwalk for that matter.

I expect every other player to target me though.

Why? Reasons will eventually become clear. :dark:
i also abstain because i don't want to risk killing my precious marmot, but i do know why my precious marmot wanted to kill me.

same with long con.
Wait what?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh you meant my vote, not some night power thing... I voted to save my Pegasister nutella. She's town, and she's not up for lynch. I thought I was going to have to vote Epi, but then the Quin vote became the only way. PLUS several people have stated that your ISO is "full of fluff", and that doesn't sound good. What's up with that?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 pm dunya
Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay
sig

gwilikers6
rundontwalk

Iron_Dwarf
Kylemii
sprityo
ColinIsCool

Long Con
Dragon D. Luffy
Kenway
Kites

DrWilgy
lapluie
rabbit8

colonialbob
Dr. White
Marmot

TonyStarkPrime
Quin
nutella

For your viewing pleasure.
@Long Con @Kites @Kenway @Dragon D. Luffy would you care to inform me as to why your colour should be greener?
I'm a tracker, and I am Civ, and I intend to bring good results to the thread which will catch baddies. I'm hoping one of our docs out there will appreciate that and think of me. All Pegasus Knights, and the Shaman, need protection.

And yeah, by the way, Marmot, what the hell? Some of us info types are hoping that protection will allow us to contribute a few free baddies to the noose... we don't need some showboater getting everyone to target him! Is that your big idea? Draw all the protections so you can kill who you like?

Anyway, that's a tangent. Mac, if I had found out about a BTSC baddie team before the draft, I would have been in there as soon as a chat link was PMed. Then I would have been less clueless at the draft. There wouldn't have been a post saying "Did Long Con just log off without choosing the next player?" or whatever.

I'm a Pegasus Knight, and we are not a role you just go ahead and lynch. We will produce. We will police this thread and come together to slay any infidel who dares to be Mafia. Don't lynch me, and leave my sisters alone too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That sure is a post.

Return to “Previous Jobs”