Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 am You said me and DDF are partners. You're not voting for me or DDF. Voting for JJJ does nothing to provide evidence of this alleged partnership.

You don't actually believe we are partners, and the question is why?
How does voting for DDL (not DDF, as you keep saying) provide evidence that you are partners with him?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 am You said me and DDF are partners. You're not voting for me or DDF. Voting for JJJ does nothing to provide evidence of this alleged partnership.

How does voting for DDL (not DDF, as you keep saying) provide evidence that you are partners with him?
If you think we're partners then the answer is obvious
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 am Also if me and jayjay are just civ-civing than epi is defintely trying to use knowledge of me not being mafia to paint jayjay in a bad light
Could be.

"Going after easy targets" is weak in the absence of a civilian read on the alleged easy target. RDW is an easy target.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Yo [mention]Dr. White[/mention], let's vote out Epi

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] [mention]MacDougall[/mention] [mention]nutella[/mention]
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 am

If you think we're partners then the answer is obvious
No, it isn't obvious.

You are accusing me of not believing what I am saying. I am not going to be pressured into voting either one of you because of that. I will vote as I please.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 am Yo @Dr. White, let's vote out Epi

@JaggedJimmyJay @MacDougall @nutella
Fine.
[VOTE: rundontwalk] aubergine
Dr. White
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dr. White »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 am
Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 am Also if me and jayjay are just civ-civing than epi is defintely trying to use knowledge of me not being mafia to paint jayjay in a bad light
Could be.

"Going after easy targets" is weak in the absence of a civilian read on the alleged easy target. RDW is an easy target.
Who is rdw?
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:57 am

Fine.
Lol. How easily your vote can be manipulated.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:59 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:57 am

Fine.
Lol. How easily your vote can be manipulated.
Oh, so now you're manipulating me? You think too highly of your abilities.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:58 am
Could be.

Who is rdw?
He's a great guy. You'd like him.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll build a basic case on Epignosis:

His exercise had potential, but in the end was not used to its potential. The primary message still ended up surrounding the players who were named the most frequently. This is meaningless given the conditions of the choices are very different for X civilian responding to Epignosis in the game thread and Y mafia don responding to Jack behind the scenes. His own picks were fake. dunya said hers probably weren't representative of what she'd really do. I doubt my picks are either. With more time to think about it -- clearly as would be possible and prudent in the real scenario -- the choices are more strategic and nuanced. I suspect this applies to numerous civilians.

The don, whoever it is, could have chosen literally anyone. There's no good reason to clear people based on this premise, and there's no good reason to suspect people based on this premise. He didn't follow up much at all on the angle that had potential -- demanding reasons for civilians on drafted players from the drafters.

His role ability was to prevent a lynch. I believe this. He said himself that he thought he was threatened and used it early given that he might not have time to use it later. This leaves room for him to have saved himself, at least by intention, as a mafioso. The civilian possibility is as real as the mafia possibility, but it's a bad reason to give him credit.

He is now shitting in my Corn Flakes for going after "easy targets" all the while casting suspicion upon the guy who says whatever the hell he wants in every post. RDW makes himself an easy target by design, and it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a mafioso try to capitalize on that. It was a common mistake in RYM games. Anyone who wants to cast suspicion on RDW wouldn't struggle to find ways of doing so in his posts, because his posts are all over the place. They are always all over the place.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 amMafia is not a children's game lol
it is, it's played in scout camps, but that's also not really the point :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:58 am
Could be.

Who is rdw?
rundontwalk, Epi's current dance partner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hey, this is neat:

Not Princess Epi's Lovable Trio of Adventuring
Epignosis - Troubadour
MacDougall - Fighter 1
sprityo - Cleric

Am I allowed to call MacDougall and sprityo my bitches? :grin:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 am The don, whoever it is, could have chosen literally anyone. There's no good reason to clear people based on this premise, and there's no good reason to suspect people based on this premise. He didn't follow up much at all on the angle that had potential -- demanding reasons for civilian reads on drafted players from the drafters.
Correction

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

This is like the most confusing soap opera ever.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 am I'll build a basic case on Epignosis:

His exercise had potential, but in the end was not used to its potential. The primary message still ended up surrounding the players who were named the most frequently. This is meaningless given the conditions of the choices are very different for X civilian responding to Epignosis in the game thread and Y mafia don responding to Jack behind the scenes. His own picks were fake. dunya said hers probably weren't representative of what she'd really do. I doubt my picks are either. With more time to think about it -- clearly as would be possible and prudent in the real scenario -- the choices are more strategic and nuanced. I suspect this applies to numerous civilians.

The don, whoever it is, could have chosen literally anyone. There's no good reason to clear people based on this premise, and there's no good reason to suspect people based on this premise. He didn't follow up much at all on the angle that had potential -- demanding reasons for civilians on drafted players from the drafters.

His role ability was to prevent a lynch. I believe this. He said himself that he thought he was threatened and used it early given that he might not have time to use it later. This leaves room for him to have saved himself, at least by intention, as a mafioso. The civilian possibility is as real as the mafia possibility, but it's a bad reason to give him credit.

He is now shitting in my Corn Flakes for going after "easy targets" all the while casting suspicion upon the guy who says whatever the hell he wants in every post. RDW makes himself an easy target by design, and it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a mafioso try to capitalize on that. It was a common mistake in RYM games. Anyone who wants to cast suspicion on RDW wouldn't struggle to find ways of doing so in his posts, because his posts are all over the place. They are always all over the place.
That's a poor summary of what my exercise did, and does not accurately summarize what I drew from it.

Additionally, some people keep talking like my exercise is over simply because I extracted some things from it they don't like. It's not.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:05 am That's a poor summary of what my exercise did, and does not accurately summarize what I drew from it.

Additionally, some people keep talking like my exercise is over simply because I extracted some things from it they don't like. It's not.
Tell me what you've done with that thing since you initially posted the "results".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:03 am Dr. White's schoolyard insults and his attempts to leave a legacy are civilian-indicative. I suggest votes start moving.
I just might move mine. I agree with you that Dr. White's recent posts are looking more civ.

I was skeptical of the push on RDW since he was one of my early top civ reads, until this post:

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:03 am
But my point is I'm not mafia which makes me question your scumdar which in turn makes me wonder if you are scum if your scumdar is this broken

Super town JJJ wouldn't be wasting his time on me run when you've got people like Kites who are more obviously likely to be scum
"people like Kites who are more obviously likely to be scum" wtf is that. what. the fuck. is that. that's an absolute garbage sentence. "Disgusting."

*finishes reading last two pages* yeah he comes out of this exchange looking much worse than anyone else imo.

AUBERGINE
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh whoa the aubergine appears automatically with the tags that's cool [mention]Marmot[/mention] :beer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:05 am That's a poor summary of what my exercise did, and does not accurately summarize what I drew from it.

Here's what I know for certain:

You counted the results and then turned them into a lengthy dissection, not only perpetrated by you but inspired by you, of my content -- 100% certain to be civilian, and dunya's content -- the most likely civilian in the game other than me. I know my own perspective isn't shared among the masses, but I am confident that a lot of time was wasted on that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 am
Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 amMafia is not a children's game lol
it is, it's played in scout camps, but that's also not really the point :p
They usually play werewolf, not actual mafia. Not to mention by your definition nearly all sports, chess, gymnastics, and a bunch other things are all "for kids".
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Who feels like an easy lapluie lynch? :grin:

The grin is for fun, but I am serious. That's an option I would consider.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

[mention]nutella[/mention] what do you think of me having to force Epi to go with his theory? He doesn't believe I'm scum.

I clearly won that exchange, thank you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 am

Tell me what you've done with that thing since you initially posted the "results".
I asked a question that nobody has answered.

You and dunya got the top two draft picks.

Other than me, nobody has expressed a lick of suspicion of either of you (except Dr Wilgy).

What does that tell you about the people who said they would draft you or dunya?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

AUBERGINE

[4] colonialbob - Marmot, Kites, TonyStarkPrime, Iron_Dwarf

[1] Iron_Dwarf - gwilikers6
[1] Marmot - sig
[1] TonyStarkPrime - colonialbob
[3] rundontwalk - JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis, nutella
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
[1] Long Con - Dragon D. Luffy
[3] Dr. White - MacDougall, ColinIsCool, speedchuck
[1] sig - sprityo
[1] lapluie - Quin
[1] Epignosis - rundontwalk

No vote: Dr. White, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con

40 minutes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

Yep I'm good with this for now
VOTE LYNCH NUTELLA
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am Who feels like an easy lapluie lynch? :grin:

The grin is for fun, but I am serious. That's an option I would consider.
I’d actually maybe be down for that.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am @nutella what do you think of me having to force Epi to go with his theory? He doesn't believe I'm scum.

I don't think you did
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am I asked a question that nobody has answered.

Other than me, nobody has expressed a lick of suspicion of either of you (except Dr Wilgy).

What does that tell you about the people who said they would draft you or dunya?
Very little. I said I would draft dunya and I didn't suspect her at all. I said I would draft you, Mr. 3rd Place, and until now I haven't asked significant questions.

Draft choices and thread-borne suspicions do need to be related. Why should they be?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 am Yep I'm good with this for now
VOTE LYNCH NUTELLA
why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am I asked a question that nobody has answered.

Very little. I said I would draft dunya and I didn't suspect her at all. I said I would draft you, Mr. 3rd Place, and until now I haven't asked significant questions.

Draft choices and thread-borne suspicions don't need to be related. Why should they be?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 am

I asked a question that nobody has answered.

Hey woah I may not have scumread dunya but i've hardly been 'dunya townfirm 4eva', I've poked and questioned her.

(I also said I'd draft random, because I would, but eh.)
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am @nutella what do you think of me having to force Epi to go with his theory? He doesn't believe I'm scum.

I don't think you did
Yes I did.

Dude says me and DDL are partners. Votes for someone else.

Ummmm what?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 am

Draft choices and thread-borne suspicions do need to be related. Why should they be?
ffs :rolleyes:

You said my exercise had applications. What did you get out of it?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:14 am

I don't think you did
Yes I did.

Ummmm what?
He thinks your alignments are tied, but he may suspect someone else more. Makes total sense. Anyway his vote is on you now, you happy?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[VOTE: dr. white] aubergine

Personally still like Iron_Dwarf over Dr. White but I have to also worry about myself.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"force Epi"

:haha:

Hold on...

:haha: :haha:

I just...

:haha: :haha: :haha:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

AUBERGINE

[1] Marmot - sig
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
[4] Dr. White - MacDougall, ColinIsCool, speedchuck, colonialbob
[1] sig - sprityo
[1] lapluie - Quin
[1] nutella - Dr. White

No vote: [mention]Kenway[/mention], [mention]Kylemii[/mention], [mention]lapluie[/mention], [mention]Long Con[/mention] you have 35 minutes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:14 am

I don't think you did
Yes I did.

Ummmm what?
He thinks your alignments are tied, but he may suspect someone else more. Makes total sense. Anyway his vote is on you now, you happy?
I think his vote on me makes a hell of a lot more sense given his theory. It bothered me he didn't vote for me
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted for JJJ after a moment of intensity, and rundontwalk thinks I completely abandoned my entire theory, and that he is forcing me to go back to my theory.

Unreal. Amusing, but unreal.
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:14 am
VOTE LYNCH NUTELLA
why?
I mentioned suspciions about you earlier so you can read up on those two, and you seem to be going eith whatever lynch is easy like me and mac. You went for extremely low hanging fruit on my lynch and were the only one to ask me multiple times about why i gave my role to iron dwarf which was extremely weak reasoning. So imo you were trying to oush that angle for my lynch.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

AUBERGINE

[1] Marmot - sig
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
[4] Dr. White - MacDougall, ColinIsCool, speedchuck, colonialbob
[1] sig - sprityo
[1] lapluie - Quin
[1] nutella - Dr. White

No vote: Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:17 am
VOTE LYNCH NUTELLA
why?
I mentioned suspciions about you earlier so you can read up on those two, and you seem to be going eith whatever lynch is easy like me and mac. You went for extremely low hanging fruit on my lynch and were the only one to ask me multiple times about why i gave my role to iron dwarf which was extremely weak reasoning. So imo you were trying to oush that angle for my lynch.
Why was it weak reasoning, besides the fact that you don't agree with it?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I could go for lapluie if that's on the table. As it stands it is between cbob and Dr. White, and I'd prefer to lynch the latter but I prefer rdw over either if he can still get enough votes. My preference out of the likely candidates at the moment would be rundontwalk > lapluie > Dr. White > colonialbob. I dunno what happened to lynching Quin though :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 am @MacDougall, what concern do you have if any about the likelihood that X Don would draft Dr. White given that he is the least-known commodity in the game?
Also makes him viable for the same reason.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] where's your mind at right now?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 amThey usually play werewolf, not actual mafia. Not to mention by your definition nearly all sports, chess, gymnastics, and a bunch other things are all "for kids".
yeah you're right those are some other really good examples of games designed for children that are often played by adults

the point that there's no reason to ever involve feelings or put other people down in any of those activities, stands perfectly well. they're all games meant to be played for fun and enjoyment, unless you're being payed to do one of them, at which point suffering is acceptable.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dr. White wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:17 am
VOTE LYNCH NUTELLA
why?
I was not the only one to talk about the draft issue. In fact I'm pretty sure dunya brought it up first.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”