Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 5

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]Boomslang[/mention]
I absolutely did not. A summary:

INH - Kyle, what do you think about how Jack wants to lynch just to get flips?
Kyle - I wouldn’t want to lynch someone I didn’t suspect just to get a flip.
JoH - We should lynch people we suspect all the way so we get a flip.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

insertnamehere wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:49 pm JoH, what do you think about sig?
I think he’s bad the same amount that I always think he’s bad.

I could see him buddied with Sloonei but I think Sloonei is good.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

I will not chill. Straw man arguments (intentional or not) make it easy to dismiss what I’m saying because what I’m not saying sounds so silly.

I will not be silenced. I will scumread anyone who tries.

I agree with you that we should lynch suspects. We should lynch them until they are dead. We should not make selective guesses (for some players, not for others) about first roles meaning certain alignments. We should lynch suspects until they flip, which will eliminate mafia or at least learn something, unlike wishy washy first role only lynches, which do nothing to help the town.

INH happens to be on his last life and happens to be one of the players I suspect most. I am not voting for him for the former and have argued against lynching Scotty and Blooper, who the former would also apply to.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

like I 100% agree that a flip would be good and positive but the thing is that's only true if we get a mafia flip, a civ flip gives us nothing. stripping players we suspect of their first lives increases our chance of being able to get a mafia flip in the future.

that's of course assuming we can ever lynch anyone at all
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 73

Post by insertnamehere »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:58 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:49 pm JoH, what do you think about sig?
I think he’s bad the same amount that I always think he’s bad.

I could see him buddied with Sloonei but I think Sloonei is good.
What makes me more likely to be bad than Sig?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:10 pm like I 100% agree that a flip would be good and positive but the thing is that's only true if we get a mafia flip, a civ flip gives us nothing. stripping players we suspect of their first lives increases our chance of being able to get a mafia flip in the future.

Lynching one civ twice is better than lynching two civs once. At least you know where you stand.

Linki

Cause sometimes I think you are good and sometimes I think you are bad. I can trust my INH radar to a degree. I always think Sig is slightly bad and I think he’s slightly bad now so why is that lynch worthy?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] so what I'm gathering from this exchange is that what Scotty said isn't your actual real philosophy at all and you actually just really suspect inh?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:10 pm like I 100% agree that a flip would be good and positive but the thing is that's only true if we get a mafia flip, a civ flip gives us nothing. stripping players we suspect of their first lives increases our chance of being able to get a mafia flip in the future.

Lynching one civ twice is better than lynching two civs once. At least you know where you stand.

Linki

Cause sometimes I think you are good and sometimes I think you are bad. I can trust my INH radar to a degree. I always think Sig is slightly bad and I think he’s slightly bad now so why is that lynch worthy?
Can you define the parameters of your “INH radar” and why you think this is my scum game? Also, can you please read my points against sig and see how they respond to your “sig radar?”
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

@Scotty if I moved my vote to sig, would you follow me?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:21 pm Jackofhearts2005 so what I'm gathering from this exchange is that what Scotty said isn't your actual real philosophy at all and you actually just really suspect inh?
Yes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

insertnamehere wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Linki

Can you define the parameters of your “INH radar” and why you think this is my scum game? Also, can you please read my points against sig and see how they respond to your “sig radar?”
A lot of it is gut/tone/effort. I could just tell you were good in Fellowship. Iirc, I never thought you were bad in Nightvale, though I may have voted for you or Rico just to end the massive in game feud.

Here, you have done things I have viewed as hypocritical, like voting me for inactivity after being inactive in MYLO a few days earlier in a different game and antitown, like voting me to scold me instead of trying to catch scum.

You've continually misrepresented what I've said, characterizing me as emotionally voting for you cause you tried to lynch me day 1 (yet I'm only scum reading one of the three players who did so), characterizing me as "bloodlusted" and only interested in lynch players who will flip, which is clearly untrue.

Sometimes, I don't town read a townie. Sometimes I'm not feeling it yet. I don't generally vote for that reason. However, I'm both not feeling town INH and I also see spots where you could be dishonestly pushing for townie lynches and dishonestly defending yourself.

This all said, I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen bad INH so I may be playing this by ear a bit. There's also the concern that I tend to read things from my own perspective too much and lean on the fact that I know I am town when reading other players. Like you treat me dishonestly and I'm more likely to latch onto it than if you summarize a point Kyle made in a way that changes what he's saying.

Your post on Sig is my favorite post you've made all game. Moves the RADAR a few clicks towards bad Sig (do RADARs have clicks?) but it's within the usual bounds of standard bad Signess.

I suppose I view Sig as more bad than Lorab or Wilgy. Certainly more bad than Boomslang. (My gut tells me Boomslang is bad. My head tells me I'm being too Jack focused and to remember why I townread him to begin with.) I haven't reread Marmot to remember why exactly he was looking bad to me.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:43 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Linki

A lot of it is gut/tone/effort. I could just tell you were good in Fellowship. Iirc, I never thought you were bad in Nightvale, though I may have voted for you or Rico just to end the massive in game feud.

Here, you have done things I have viewed as hypocritical, like voting me for inactivity after being inactive in MYLO a few days earlier in a different game and antitown, like voting me to scold me instead of trying to catch scum.

You've continually misrepresented what I've said, characterizing me as emotionally voting for you cause you tried to lynch me day 1 (yet I'm only scum reading one of the three players who did so), characterizing me as "bloodlusted" and only interested in lynch players who will flip, which is clearly untrue.

Sometimes, I don't town read a townie. Sometimes I'm not feeling it yet. I don't generally vote for that reason. However, I'm both not feeling town INH and I also see spots where you could be dishonestly pushing for townie lynches and dishonestly defending yourself.

This all said, I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen bad INH so I may be playing this by ear a bit. There's also the concern that I tend to read things from my own perspective too much and lean on the fact that I know I am town when reading other players. Like you treat me dishonestly and I'm more likely to latch onto it than if you summarize a point Kyle made in a way that changes what he's saying.

Your post on Sig is my favorite post you've made all game. Moves the RADAR a few clicks towards bad Sig (do RADARs have clicks?) but it's within the usual bounds of standard bad Signess.

I suppose I view Sig as more bad than Lorab or Wilgy. Certainly more bad than Boomslang. (My gut tells me Boomslang is bad. My head tells me I'm being too Jack focused and to remember why I townread him to begin with.) I haven't reread Marmot to remember why exactly he was looking bad to me.
Here’s what I see:
INH has been busy hosting.
Marmot has been busy with whatever he’s got goig but has been actively engaged with the thread on the time he has has had. Maybe not the past few days, but a marked improvement over his early game.
Sig hasn’t been part of the game all game, and couldn’t care less.

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] so to answer your question- probably
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sure looks to me like those 3 will be the top vote getters in this lynch based on the nonflow of the thread today
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I would still like to lynch LoRab first and foremost tho :p

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Scotty[/mention]

But is that alignment indicative for INH, Marmot or Sig?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I just realized I have to vote in the next 30 minutes. please provide me with the 3 most compelling reasons to vote for inh or marmot or another players who is likely to be a viable lynch candidate, with consideration placed on the fact that we haven't ever lynched anyone cus the other tribe has apparently been a lot more decisive than us
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:55 pm @Scotty

I don’t understand the question. I think sig looks the scummiest of the 3 right now based on those factors

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:55 pm @Scotty

I don’t understand the question. I think sig looks the scummiest of the 3 right now based on those factors
Based on INH and Marmot being busy?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'll switch to Sig if you guys want to.

Sloonei, Scotty, INH have already said they'd vote for Sig. As is, we're not going to lynch anybody with only 3 votes.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Screw it, leap of faith.

sig aubergine
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

please tell me what is the deal is with sig
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 3

Post by insertnamehere »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:29 pm please tell me what is the deal is with sig
Srsly dude? This is on the last page.
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 pm THE CASE AGAINST SIG

this is gonna have to be multiple posts because ISO’ing someone is fucking impossible on phones
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:51 pm Quick non-insanified explanation of my Sig vote yesterday.

I didn't like his statements on the haiku situation, it kinda felt like covering for possible liars.

I sided with Boomslang on the whole 70% comment. Thought it was weird, and didn't like how people jumped to sig's defense and attacked Boomslang simply for pointing it out.

Then there's his flippity floppity treatment of Sloonei which just felt disingenuous. TBH, I might end up voting for him again today.
To elaborate, he went from town reading Sloonei to voting for him to once again to town reading him to calling his posts scummy a couple hours later. All the while, he was accusing Sloonei of “flip-flipping.” He later provided some explanations that were more than a little half-assed, IMO.

Early in the game, he called Sloonei’s case against me weak and thought it reflected poorly on Sloonei.

By Day 4, he’s completely reversed that opinion, and considers me one of his top suspects because he now believes Sloonei’s early case against me was “good.”

He just hasn’t really shown any consistency in his reads and views, seemingly changing them depending on which way the wind blows. He hasn’t contributed much if any substantial content to the thread, and is by far the strongest candidate for today’s lynch, in my opinion.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vote Sig

Policy lynch threats are generally empty from me but don't tell anyone.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Spacedaisy »

[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention] I am not sure. I feel like it could go either way. It wasn't what I was hoping your reply would be, but I won't go into that. I just can't understand why the first thing nutella wouldn't have done is say, "Hey it's me, Nutella! I'm your civ BTSC partner!" Or ask who you were or I don't know. I still feel like it's questionable, but maybe not quite as questionable as I did at first. :sigh: I wish I felt clearly one way or another about your answer, but I don't.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I'm also still utzy about Blooper. I don't understand why you wouldn't say who you were as the first thing? And if it was civ/civ, why would you hesitate to share identities. It's just not adding up in my mind.

I also actually think there is value in the sig case. That said, he hasn't posted since Day 4--which makes me wonder if he's possibly silenced (doesn't account for the not posting night 4, so I'm questioning that). I am hesitant to vote that way because of that possibility, though. Has anyone else not posted this day cycle?

The other suspects being mentioned (other than me, I know I'm good :lorab: ) I'm really not sure about. They are all people I don't read well. I do still think Boomslang is likely civ, but that's it.

I also want to vote, so I don't miss another vote, and I'll be in the middle of a dinner when the poll ends. So, I'm going to put a vote on blooper for now. I will change it if anything comes up that makes me want to change it. But right now, she's the one I feel the most suspicious of--and I don't want to vote for someone who may be silenced.

aubergine is a pretty color. Vote: Nijuukyugou
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I'll vote sig, sure. I'm checked out today, sorry. Don't spread the votes too much.

Uh, aubergine.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Weeeeee

unvote. Vote sig

If sig is silenced, he would have voted like Wilgy did to let us know.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Er, aubergine

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:31 pm Weeeeee

unvote. Vote sig

That's a really good point. He's posted elsewhere, but that was starting before day started (and, actually, mostly during the night phase), so thinking that isn't his way of saying he isn't silenced.

Unvote and Vote: Sig
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 pm

unvote. Vote sig

That's a really good point. He's posted elsewhere, but that was starting before day started (and, actually, mostly during the night phase), so thinking that isn't his way of saying he isn't silenced.

Unvote and Vote: Sig
Crapweasel. Aubergine Unvote and Vote: Sig
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

unvote. Vote sig

This is the most effective case to aubergine I've read all game, and it's one line. Vote sig.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 pm I'm also still utzy about Blooper. I don't understand why you wouldn't say who you were as the first thing? And if it was civ/civ, why would you hesitate to share identities. It's just not adding up in my mind.

I also actually think there is value in the sig case. That said, he hasn't posted since Day 4--which makes me wonder if he's possibly silenced (doesn't account for the not posting night 4, so I'm questioning that). I am hesitant to vote that way because of that possibility, though. Has anyone else not posted this day cycle?

The other suspects being mentioned (other than me, I know I'm good :lorab: ) I'm really not sure about. They are all people I don't read well. I do still think Boomslang is likely civ, but that's it.

I also want to vote, so I don't miss another vote, and I'll be in the middle of a dinner when the poll ends. So, I'm going to put a vote on blooper for now. I will change it if anything comes up that makes me want to change it. But right now, she's the one I feel the most suspicious of--and I don't want to vote for someone who may be silenced.

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:30 pm @nijuukyugou I am not sure. I feel like it could go either way. It wasn't what I was hoping your reply would be, but I won't go into that. I just can't understand why the first thing nutella wouldn't have done is say, "Hey it's me, Nutella! I'm your civ BTSC partner!" Or ask who you were or I don't know. I still feel like it's questionable, but maybe not quite as questionable as I did at first. :sigh: I wish I felt clearly one way or another about your answer, but I don't.
Revealing identities, unless I'm gravely mistaken, was not allowed. If you read the roles we had, we signed in as socks (Electron and Proton), so it worked like any sock game where you BTSC without saying who you are. I think you're misunderstanding what I was and was not able to do, role-wise.

I'm not liking how keen you are to jump on this "case," Lorab. I know you're busy, but it feels weak to me. But it also feels very outlier-y. Whether or not that is alignment indicative is something I need to study (from my experience, you're more calculated than that, so I'm more annoyed at having to re-explain this than suspicious, methinks, at this point.

Okay, so backlash blah blah blah regarding my and others' comments regarding not wanting to vote for the sake of voting, but hell, that's what these "strawman" (LOL almost typed "strawberry") arguments look like. However, I see votes on sig. And while I'm not cool with voting simply for information (yes, I know there's more to it than that, JoH, but that's still what a lot of it boils down to at this point, and you're still trying to vote the most scummy person), I am okay with this particular vote. That was a lot of words to say "I'm okay with voting sig because I think he's bad and now more people think so too and are on board, yay!" So let's purple this aubergine and vote sig.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Noooooo I forgot to close my parentheses!! Here it is: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 pm I'm also still utzy about Blooper. I don't understand why you wouldn't say who you were as the first thing? And if it was civ/civ, why would you hesitate to share identities. It's just not adding up in my mind.

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:30 pm @nijuukyugou I am not sure. I feel like it could go either way. It wasn't what I was hoping your reply would be, but I won't go into that. I just can't understand why the first thing nutella wouldn't have done is say, "Hey it's me, Nutella! I'm your civ BTSC partner!" Or ask who you were or I don't know. I still feel like it's questionable, but maybe not quite as questionable as I did at first. :sigh: I wish I felt clearly one way or another about your answer, but I don't.
Revealing identities, unless I'm gravely mistaken, was not allowed. If you read the roles we had, we signed in as socks (Electron and Proton), so it worked like any sock game where you BTSC without saying who you are. I think you're misunderstanding what I was and was not able to do, role-wise.

I'm not liking how keen you are to jump on this "case," Lorab. I know you're busy, but it feels weak to me. But it also feels very outlier-y. Whether or not that is alignment indicative is something I need to study (from my experience, you're more calculated than that, so I'm more annoyed at having to re-explain this than suspicious, methinks, at this point.

Okay, so backlash blah blah blah regarding my and others' comments regarding not wanting to vote for the sake of voting, but hell, that's what these "strawman" (LOL almost typed "strawberry") arguments look like. However, I see votes on sig. And while I'm not cool with voting simply for information (yes, I know there's more to it than that, JoH, but that's still what a lot of it boils down to at this point, and you're still trying to vote the most scummy person), I am okay with this particular vote. That was a lot of words to say "I'm okay with voting sig because I think he's bad and now more people think so too and are on board, yay!" So let's purple this aubergine and vote sig.
That does make sense. And I'm not jumping on anything--I've found it eyebrow raising since you first posted it and said so--but you may have missed the initial post. In rereading the roles, it does make sense that you wouldn't be allowed to share identities--but I'd still think that the first thing you'd share is which tribe you're in. But maybe it's a matter of how different people would use that. I'm keeping an eye on you, but this post makes me feel slightly better.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I think it is a matter of what individuals would say. My first thought when I get into BTSC is "OMG HELLO!" and shooting the shit. I didn't even have time to do that :sigh:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I think, as well, that I was still figuring out the game as a whole at the time, including the tribe mechanic. It didn't even cross my mind that the other person would be on the "other side," because I wasn't even thinking about "another side" - I was just trying to read and get acclimated to a game again, if that makes sense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Btsc is overrated for townies. I just say everything I’d say in there out here. Can be nice for role madness and side conversation but that’s about it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Just my opinion for my playstyle. Most of what I say is law but not that.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DrWilgy »

Jesus fuck. Y'all want Sig dead.

I'm voting Boomslang. Aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This actually feels too easy but I don’t feel like I’m allowed to back out now.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

Everyone was going a little stir crazy on the Cerberus beach. It was day five, and they hadn't been able to get enough votes on anyone to lynch a soul yet.

"Perhaps..." said sloonei - but he was too demoralised to finish the thought.

"Never fear, I'm here!" said Jack. "I'm all for lynching, just follow me." He walked off along the beach.

"Right, now that Jack's gone, what should we do?" asked Spacedaisy. "I'm inclined to..." but she found she couldn't finish the thought either.

"Let's just give in" said LoRab miserably "We'll never be able to make any difference."

Wilgy was walking around with a scalpel and a stethoscope. People were used to his roleplaying by now, so they ignored him.

"How about a game of beach volleyball?" asked Kyle. Everyone cheered! And they went to play.

Day 5 has ended. Long Con has been lynched. He was:
96: Michaelangelo, forger (Phenon). You may choose one player, and have them appear as any affiliation that you wish upon death. You may change the identity of that player at any time other than during the last hour of a phase. You are MAFIA and a member of the EVIL EVENS.

It is now night 5. It will last for 24 hours, meaning you have 22 hours to get your PMs in
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 5

Post by insertnamehere »

okay what the fuck

did eight people vote for LC on the other tribe?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

:haha: Well, at least there's that!

Linki - Seriously, dude. What the fuck indeed
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I love these host posts. I also love dead baddies. So double good outcome even if we did nothing.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sorry I missed the vote, my shower ran a little long and I had to leave immediately to avoid being late, good to see the other tribe is doing well.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lol

Well besides the fact that it feels like everything we do over here during the day is bogus, that’s a great result.

However...

That Lc was revealed as not just mafia but the EVIl EVenS tells me that there is most definitely multiple mafia teams.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:55 pm Lol

Well besides the fact that it feels like everything we do over here during the day is bogus, that’s a great result.

However...

That Lc was revealed as not just mafia but the EVIl EVenS tells me that there is most definitely multiple mafia teams.
Indeed.
Good work, other tribe. Tomorrow we should... :sigh:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Wow. I thought we'd actually get a lynch in. But good on the other tribe for getting a mafia out. And, as Scotty said, evident that there is more than 1 mafia. Is the Evil Evens from something? Or is it just a name and there is also an Odious Odds mafia, or some such?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 pm Wow. I thought we'd actually get a lynch in. But good on the other tribe for getting a mafia out. And, as Scotty said, evident that there is more than 1 mafia. Is the Evil Evens from something? Or is it just a name and there is also an Odious Odds mafia, or some such?
The Evil Evens were a team in CC-123.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 pm Wow. I thought we'd actually get a lynch in. But good on the other tribe for getting a mafia out. And, as Scotty said, evident that there is more than 1 mafia. Is the Evil Evens from something? Or is it just a name and there is also an Odious Odds mafia, or some such?
The Evil Evens were a team in CC-123.
I think you meant to say... The Best Team in CC-123

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”