Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 8]

Post by Kites »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:07 pm @gwilikers6 @Kites Kenway train if rundontwalk doesn't suit you?
I don’t feel a Kenway lynch. I’d be fine with lynching you tho :)
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

We are online with too few players to confidently start a train. So as it stands now we have a tie.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

I'm 100% for Kenway.

[VOTE: Kenway] aubergine
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

we’re running out of time and it looks like it’s gonna be between kenway and dwarfie

[VOTE: iron_dwarf] aubergine
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 292

Post by speedchuck »

Oh whoa I thought dayend was tonight!

Catch me up on what's happening.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I'm like 75% on Kites/Kenway/gwilly
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm Oh whoa I thought dayend was tonight!

vote with me pls
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

speedie finish what you started yesterday
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm Oh whoa I thought dayend was tonight!

vote with me pls
Why would I vote Kenway?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kites wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 pm everyone listed here is civ imo and wouldn’t lynch

rdw: his typical behavior p much. his vote/action points to promotion check out. if he is scum and received double life in the beginning i think he’d have tried harder to not become lynched since it would be a waste. also I dont think he wouldn’t have waited until night 7 to fakeclaim it

speedchuck: civ behavior really, can’t find anything rly bad despite trying hard

kenway: not that it would assure any of you, also i dont give a shit if you dont, but i simply think his posts are genuine. guys a civ who couldn’t keep up with the thread and post useful shit cos real life stuff. i might be wrong but I’d feel bad for voting him cos I don’t think he is scum and i hve played against scum kenway before. his vote/action points to promotion check out

kylemii: the problem is that his role doesn’t promote so he doesn’t have to lie about night actions if he’s scum. i liked his background search on my lost brother thingy. i have no reason to believe he is scum. also the ttownfirming epi thing, esp when he was suspected by many

gwilikers: it’s been proven he used his monk power = he didn’t promote in the beginning. next.

sprityo:
Kites wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:38 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:55 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 pm I really need you guys to focus in here cause we’ve lose basically any player willing enough to be active

Mafia are obviously scared and we are on their tail

Iron Dwarf, I don’t care if you want RDW Lynched now, the fact stands mafia killed Epi through my protect so one of the people with misdirects is at fault here

So the question begs is it Cbob or Nutella?

@colonialbob who was your target
@nutella who was your target?
You know, I kinda think you're scum. You claim to have targeted Epi every night, even though there have been much more attractive scum kill targets every night except for last night. Seems like an easy way to generate fake night action claims to me. And now with this post it looks like you're trying to set up our next two lynches. Plus, let's not forget that scum have already had a misdirector in Quin. And the first two lines of this post just seem very fake to me.
i think the doctor loop was clever but of course there must be a way to break it somehow. i’d say sprityo is civ based mostly on gaining epi’s trust in their btsc, it would be very difficult to lie convincingly to him in a private chat
Kites:
I’m confirmed civ deal with it
Kites wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am sprityo and anyone suspecting me

gwilly cleared me on night 3
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 am
gwilikers6 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 am This was my exact result btw: “**f*** *m ** - s*g”

I was drunk last night and working now so I haven’t put the slightest effort into decoding it. Have at it.
Soften 'em up. It corroborates I think Kites (?) who said they boosted sig's kill chance. I obviously didn't do that, so you were misdirected or something.
soften em up is an archer power so I hadn’t been promoted yet
a) promoted monk could def still have the PM power
b) the fact you think that PM result townclears you is laughable.

[mention]gwilikers6[/mention] what have you been up to since you got Kites' PM?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:18 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 pm

vote with me pls
Why would I vote Kenway?
Cos he's bad? I can't come up with a single reason to townread him tbh.

Who would you prefer to vote for?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm going to need a significant reason to vote him over I_D, if not for reading purposes, then for the fact that I spent yesterday assailing Iron_Dwarf.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Seriously make some cases. If we pick wrong we pick wrong but I'll be damned if I'm going to let town lose by just shrugging and letting mafia run the lynch.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:22 pm I'm going to need a significant reason to vote him over I_D, if not for reading purposes, then for the fact that I spent yesterday assailing Iron_Dwarf.
Do you think Kites/Kyle/Kenway are all town? I know you said you had a strong townread of Kenway, I can't figure out why
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

[VOTE: Kenway] aubergine

With you bob
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention]
take a look at the role list and you can see that no two roles have a power with a same name, the same goes for promoted roles. if even one person comes forward and says his/her promoted role has a power with the same name as the pre-promotion role did, I’m not cleared. But that ain’t happening
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] do you think sig is town or mafia? How strongly?
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 pm
Kites wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 pm everyone listed here is civ imo and wouldn’t lynch

rdw: his typical behavior p much. his vote/action points to promotion check out. if he is scum and received double life in the beginning i think he’d have tried harder to not become lynched since it would be a waste. also I dont think he wouldn’t have waited until night 7 to fakeclaim it

speedchuck: civ behavior really, can’t find anything rly bad despite trying hard

kenway: not that it would assure any of you, also i dont give a shit if you dont, but i simply think his posts are genuine. guys a civ who couldn’t keep up with the thread and post useful shit cos real life stuff. i might be wrong but I’d feel bad for voting him cos I don’t think he is scum and i hve played against scum kenway before. his vote/action points to promotion check out

kylemii: the problem is that his role doesn’t promote so he doesn’t have to lie about night actions if he’s scum. i liked his background search on my lost brother thingy. i have no reason to believe he is scum. also the ttownfirming epi thing, esp when he was suspected by many

gwilikers: it’s been proven he used his monk power = he didn’t promote in the beginning. next.

sprityo:
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 pm I really need you guys to focus in here cause we’ve lose basically any player willing enough to be active

Iron Dwarf, I don’t care if you want RDW Lynched now, the fact stands mafia killed Epi through my protect so one of the people with misdirects is at fault here

You know, I kinda think you're scum. You claim to have targeted Epi every night, even though there have been much more attractive scum kill targets every night except for last night. Seems like an easy way to generate fake night action claims to me. And now with this post it looks like you're trying to set up our next two lynches. Plus, let's not forget that scum have already had a misdirector in Quin. And the first two lines of this post just seem very fake to me.
i think the doctor loop was clever but of course there must be a way to break it somehow. i’d say sprityo is civ based mostly on gaining epi’s trust in their btsc, it would be very difficult to lie convincingly to him in a private chat
Kites:

gwilikers6 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 am This was my exact result btw: “**f*** *m ** - s*g”

I was drunk last night and working now so I haven’t put the slightest effort into decoding it. Have at it.
Soften 'em up. It corroborates I think Kites (?) who said they boosted sig's kill chance. I obviously didn't do that, so you were misdirected or something.

@gwilikers6 what have you been up to since you got Kites' PM?
a. Yeah, I can see why you would think that. It doesn't though. I'll reveal what bishop actually does if I start to be in danger of getting lynched, but really I don't see how it benefits town to know, and it would definitely benefit scum. Do you think it's suspicious that spirityo didn't promote to bishop so we could compare our role and verify that neither of us is lying?
b. I don't think Kites is confirmed town for the same reason I'm not confirmed town in your eyes. I'm more confident in him than Iron_Dwarf though, by far.

My night actions are as follows:

1. TonyStark
2. JJJ, got Kites instead I believe
3. LongCon, got JJJ instead I believe
4. spirityo, failed
5 on is a new power
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:24 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:22 pm I'm going to need a significant reason to vote him over I_D, if not for reading purposes, then for the fact that I spent yesterday assailing Iron_Dwarf.
Do you think Kites/Kyle/Kenway are all town? I know you said you had a strong townread of Kenway, I can't figure out why
I was tone-reading Kenway as town earlier in the game. I've been so focused on other games that I haven't kept up on recent developments.

I think Kites could be scum.
Kylemii and Kenway: Do you think them being scum is dependent on each other? Since they supposedly have BTSC? What is your stance on that?

How do you feel about Iron_Dwarf?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

gwilikers6 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

sprityo:

Kites:

a. Yeah, I can see why you would think that. It doesn't though. I'll reveal what bishop actually does if I start to be in danger of getting lynched, but really I don't see how it benefits town to know, and it would definitely benefit scum. Do you think it's suspicious that spirityo didn't promote to bishop so we could compare our role and verify that neither of us is lying?
b. I don't think Kites is confirmed town for the same reason I'm not confirmed town in your eyes. I'm more confident in him than Iron_Dwarf though, by far.

My night actions are as follows:

1. TonyStark
2. JJJ, got Kites instead I believe
3. LongCon, got JJJ instead I believe
4. spirityo, failed
5 on is a new power
I don't think sprit is suspicious because he wanted to maintain team trust buddies with Epi, and promoting to bishop put him at risk of losing his protect power.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm @speedchuck do you think sig is town or mafia? How strongly?
Mafia. I'll put a percentage on it: 70%

Sure it's easy to read Sig as scum, but I see no barrier to doing so in this game, and he hasn't been accountable for his night actions. I don't buy that he hasn't submitted any. I think scum have a hybrid of their public and private roles or something, and Sig is contributing to the normal nightkill.

But that's all mechanical speculation. And other than that, I still struggle to read him as town.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:27 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:24 pm
I was tone-reading Kenway as town earlier in the game. I've been so focused on other games that I haven't kept up on recent developments.

I think Kites could be scum.
Kylemii and Kenway: Do you think them being scum is dependent on each other? Since they supposedly have BTSC? What is your stance on that?

How do you feel about Iron_Dwarf?
I don't feel like Kyle/Kenway are linked. I don't see why Kyle would out the BTSC if they were W/W.

I've bumped him up a bit on my list, but it's possible I'm falling for buddying. I've never liked his case on nutella.

speaking of [mention]nutella[/mention] please come out and vote
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:30 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm @speedchuck do you think sig is town or mafia? How strongly?

Sure it's easy to read Sig as scum, but I see no barrier to doing so in this game, and he hasn't been accountable for his night actions. I don't buy that he hasn't submitted any. I think scum have a hybrid of their public and private roles or something, and Sig is contributing to the normal nightkill.

But that's all mechanical speculation. And other than that, I still struggle to read him as town.
We haven't had many crit deaths though?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:30 pm

We haven't had many crit deaths though?
That's my point.

But maybe I don't understand the setup.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] Why do you avoid any talk about Dwarf?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If Sig really does have a critical kill thing no matter what his alignment is, then it's probably more likely he's town. Scum wouldn't let him forget to use it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

20 minutes
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

oh hey eod is soon uhhhh I'm pretty torn between ID and kenway so someone give me a rundown?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:32 pm @colonialbob Why do you avoid any talk about Dwarf?
I haven't, I said I bumped him up my list because I feel like he's trying to solve. He backed off me at a moment I felt I was still vulnerable (due to how the lap/RDW vote played out). It's possibly he's buddying me and I'm falling for it. Like I said, I've never liked his nutella case, which didn't make sense and was pushed consistently rather than engaging the thread.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ughh I'm still wary of bob but his behavior today is making me want to trust him
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kites wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm @colonialbob
take a look at the role list and you can see that no two roles have a power with a same name, the same goes for promoted roles. if even one person comes forward and says his/her promoted role has a power with the same name as the pre-promotion role did, I’m not cleared. But that ain’t happening
This is a really good point.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm going to spend like 5 minutes looking at Kenway's ISO

If I can find it
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 pm
Explain it to me, because I have no idea what he means.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

We know from my role that Kites used the archer power "Soften 'em Up," and as far as we know, no promoted roles have the same power names as the unpromoted roles.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:39 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 pm
Explain it to me, because I have no idea what he means.
gwilikers got the result of (essentially) "soften him up - sig"

promoted roles don't have the same power names as their previous version. so either gwil and kites are w/w or kites is town.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

gwilikers6 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:40 pm We know from my role that Kites used the archer power "Soften 'em Up," and as far as we know, no promoted roles have the same power names as the unpromoted roles.
So because he promoted, he's town

because scum don't promote

yes?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Or there's a kidden mafia power called soften-em-up
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:42 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:40 pm We know from my role that Kites used the archer power "Soften 'em Up," and as far as we know, no promoted roles have the same power names as the unpromoted roles.
So because he promoted, he's town

because scum don't promote

yes?
Because that result was before any townies promoted, but scum all promoted before D1. So the fact that he had an unpromoted power name means he isn't scum.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:42 pm Or there's a kidden mafia power called soften-em-up
doubtful, although there could be a mafia passive protecting them from the power or whatever. but at this point i'm willing to more or less townclear him for PoE purposes.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

"A Tragic Loyalist - If you are lynched, all townies will be roleblocked the following night"

From the host post. Here's a named passive scum ability, right next to *secrets*

linki: Scum all promoted? What?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo:

Kites:

this is actually a valid point? though no one can confirm that promoted monk doesn't still have monk powers he did apparently snag Sig's pm. the only way he could ever fake that is if they were both mafia.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

IDK. I'm not willing to just sit on that, but Kites isn't one of the ones up for lynch ATM.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

I've gotten 3 different people's PMs. Two confirmed town and Kites.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 0]

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:14 pm Scum team now promotes, dangerous bosses that they are. All scum players with roles that have split promotions, pm me which class you want to promote to.

I'm currently out to eat for a family birthday. I will send out background roles, background safeclaims and scum promoted roles this evening and we can start Day 1.
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, cool
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

And not only did I get Sig's PM, I was misdirected into getting Sig's PM.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Ok I'm feeling better on kites/gwil so I'm leaning towards voting ID actually.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:52 pm Ok I'm feeling better on kites/gwil so I'm leaning towards voting ID actually.
What does that have to do with Kenway?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: iron_dwarf] aubergine I've gone back and forth on him a few times but it's the best I've got
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[VOTE: Iron Dwarf] aubergine before deadline

here goes nothing i suppose

Return to “Previous Jobs”