75%

Total votes: 4
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 6

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 pm I don't get it, does that mean cbob being lynched was just a coincidence?
His role wording makes it sound like Pikachu had a bunch of consolidated votes on him today- more than 4, and that he didn't need to die. Now someone over there is cursed or some shit.

It also appears we probably could have lynched someone today had we the votes. Maybe. Who really knows though, since we've never had a lynch before.

We don't know if cbob is civ- that role sure sounded like the typical werewolf 'mayor' role that announces itself as civ early. But that would be too easy with this 2 role mechanism, wouldn't it? I'm glad the hosts didn't have a built-in definitive lynch either way today, even though once again there's a bunch of cats in the litterbox every single lynch over there.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I would like to make a plea tomorrow that we put as many votes on one person to show those pikachu punks we can reach a decision.

Not to sound like an echo, but Marmot 2018 isn't the worst decision, if only because no one has outright objected to it (or anyone that I have noticed). It's not like he's in here defending himself.

No matter who gets killed tonight, can we all agree that we need to get a lynch across just to see if we can skip the whole NK phase entirely?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 pmthere's a bunch of cats in the litterbox
what
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 pm
what

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I wonder if they actively chose to lynch cbob? or maybe he tried to fight against it since it wasn't an inevitability and that sketched people out.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 pm
what
oh thanx
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 6

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 am that's actually a really good point. we don't know the logistics of the Charlie Pace role. There could be a Desmond Hume role out there or something that could prevent cbob from dying today somehow.

it might be better to treat this lynch as normal just in case. there's no actual downside to doing so other than time cost.
Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:15 pm i missed another fucking vote today :[
we missed ya buddy. That's why it's not a bad idea to put your vote in early. :shrug2:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

anyways yeah i agree we should try to lynch someone. if nothing else to make things interesting again. we have nothing to work with over here and a mafia get could make things exciting again.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 pm I wonder if they actively chose to lynch cbob? or maybe he tried to fight against it since it wasn't an inevitability and that sketched people out.
I can't imagine being in his shoes, no matter the alignment:
-can't infodump
-can't defend against a host post

I think he just bites the bit and shoulders the lynch. I mean, there's only so much you can say 'well, what if i don't have to be lynched'

Now knowing he didn't have to be lynched and knowing that he knew that, I'd really love to break down his ISO.

But alas.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:07 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 am that's actually a really good point. we don't know the logistics of the Charlie Pace role. There could be a Desmond Hume role out there or something that could prevent cbob from dying today somehow.

it might be better to treat this lynch as normal just in case. there's no actual downside to doing so other than time cost.
we missed ya buddy. That's why it's not a bad idea to put your vote in early. :shrug2:
yeah I forgot, so many day ends are happening while I'm at work now and I'm used to voting near deadline
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:07 pm

yeah I forgot, so many day ends are happening while I'm at work now and I'm used to voting near deadline
I don't blame you-

I'm just surprised that more people don't have a person in mind that they want lynched by Day 6- I mean here we are almost to Day 7 and we haven't lynched anyone. It's probably a conflict of play style, but if I know I'm not gonna be around by EoD (which is every weekday about an hour up until) I'm putting in a vote early, knowing I can still change it if I want. And if I don't..then at least I voted. :shrug:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So I'd still like to assume that by this point mafia are slowly picking off people that aren't on their team. I'm still under the impression that there are multiple mafia/killing teams. Which mean anyone that has been NK'd shouldn't earn any civvie points
That list is:
-nijuu
-me
-jack
-sig

But that also means that we shouldn't shy away from lynching those that haven't been killed yet. You see, if there is just one mafia team, they're spreading the killing around, and leveling the playing field. I'm actually shocked that nijuu, jack or myself haven't been fully killed yet. I'm not quite sure why that is, but i'm just munching on my carrot while I'm here and not asking too many questions about it.

Now if there are multiple mafia teams, leveling the playing field makes much more sense for mafia. Odds are, in multiple teams, that they kill on odd/even nights. Which means they're disadvantaged by limited opportunities and minority volume. So of course they're just going to eliminate lives slowly but methodically pick off those with 2 lives.

Watch, now that I say that, I'm gonna die tonight. :|

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 5

Post by Scotty »

I've got a bone to pick with the goodbad doctor:
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:46 pm Why did y'all try to kill me while I was in court?
This was Night 4. You're no longer in court. Dribble your big bad self to this court and play ball with us.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:07 pm I actually don't know why people were voting for Sig.

I know people were voting for Wilgy cause he was being Wilgy.
This brings me to a question. Who was voting me for being me? I'm somewhat unsettled by this.
One of 2 posts in Day 5. This is his only defense to votes against him- meeker than a 12 year old prepubescent boy about to ask a girl out.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:51 pm Jesus fuck. Y'all want Sig dead.

I'm voting Boomslang. Aubergine
I want to vote you twice as a policy lynch just for this vote and explanation (or lack thereof). Let's break this down.

--------------------------------------
He's never mentioned suspecting sig or defending sig. Pretty much the only interaction with sig is this:
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:48 pm @sig why would you vote for me? What caused the flip flop?
Which might as well be matzo, it's so bland.

Ok so he has no reason to not vote sig. His response in Post 1 of 2 in Day 5 was quoting this:
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:07 pm I actually don't know why people were voting for Sig.

I know people were voting for Wilgy cause he was being Wilgy.
This brings me to a question. Who was voting me for being me? I'm somewhat unsettled by this.
He chose to respond to that quote where jack shrugs off the reasoning behind the general sig suspicion and chooses to answer the second question. But he says 'this brings me to a question.'
Uhhhh what is 'this?' in response to? So his meek defense (as I've already expressed) says we should look at people pushing the envelope on suggesting Wilgy's guilt based on meta, without offering names, and without any other solution. One would expect that he would then vote for one of those people pushing the envelope..

He's voted for Boom 2 straight cycles- so as to appear like a continuation vote- but here's the problem...

Wilgy posted 10 minutes before day end to poop a meaningless vote on Boomslang on Day 5. What did this accomplish?
-if sig is bad, Wilgy is his teammate 100%.
-he got a vote in to say he voted, ok
-Boom wasn't in any way linked to pushing wilgy for being wilgy, so there is no connection between his earlier post and this one
-he poses a front to push his 'craa@zy WiLgY' unpredictable meta again

Instead of possibly giving us that extra vote we may have needed to get a lynch (who knows how many we actually needed) he gives nonchalance. I don't care about his meta or whatever. Spacedaisy has her case on that. That's fine.

I'm more pissed that Wilgy popped in to say basically nothing and then put a nothing vote on Boom right before EoD when we need consolidation. It's one thing if you don't agree with the choice of lynchee, but, again Wilgy has not expressed any opinion on sig this game other than 'Jesus fuck, ya'll want sig dead.'

Wilgy can be lynched after Marmot. :beer:

Thank you Mr. Speaker, you can have the podium again.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DrWilgy »

Sup.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:33 amSup.
:coffee:

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:01 pm I would like to make a plea tomorrow that we put as many votes on one person to show those pikachu punks we can reach a decision.

Not to sound like an echo, but Marmot 2018 isn't the worst decision, if only because no one has outright objected to it (or anyone that I have noticed). It's not like he's in here defending himself.

No matter who gets killed tonight, can we all agree that we need to get a lynch across just to see if we can skip the whole NK phase entirely?
I don't disagree that we should attempt to lynch someone--especially since we have gained a numbers advantage (with the lynching of lc) since we last tried, so we might be able to.

But, what's your logic on skipping the nk phase? The theory, iirc from the other camp, that the mafia can only kill from the camp that didn't lynch? I think it's just as likely that the mafia(s) are choosing to kill from one camp--and, in large part, to do so in order to fuck with everyone and make it seem like that's what's happening since the theory was raised. Mainly from a game set up standpoint, it would seem like an odd dynamic to introduce.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Night 6 will end at 6:04 eastern daylight time today, March 13th. Please send your night pms by 4:04 pm eastern daylight time.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:12 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:01 pm I would like to make a plea tomorrow that we put as many votes on one person to show those pikachu punks we can reach a decision.

I don't disagree that we should attempt to lynch someone--especially since we have gained a numbers advantage (with the lynching of lc) since we last tried, so we might be able to.

But, what's your logic on skipping the nk phase? The theory, iirc from the other camp, that the mafia can only kill from the camp that didn't lynch? I think it's just as likely that the mafia(s) are choosing to kill from one camp--and, in large part, to do so in order to fuck with everyone and make it seem like that's what's happening since the theory was raised. Mainly from a game set up standpoint, it would seem like an odd dynamic to introduce.
The logic is that I find it less likely that teams can communicate across different beaches. For a team to collectively go “let’s just all kill people on one tribe” is a plan that has no merit. Why do this? To “fuck with everyone”? Naw. This here’s a game mechanic, and it makes sense if we consolidate. Rewards groupthink, which in this setting, is exactly what the tribes are.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[mention]LoRab[/mention] are you against voting for Marmot tomorrow?

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 am @LoRab are you against voting for Marmot tomorrow?
I'm not against a Marmot vote. I find him hard to read personally, but trust the read that others have of his behavior.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

The logic is that I find it less likely that teams can communicate across different beaches. For a team to collectively go “let’s just all kill people on one tribe” is a plan that has no merit. Why do this? To “fuck with everyone”? Naw. This here’s a game mechanic, and it makes sense if we consolidate. Rewards groupthink, which in this setting, is exactly what the tribes are.
So, with that theory, assuming 2 mafias (more than 2 would seem unbalanced)--one on each beach--the one that gets to kill is the one that didn't have a successful lynch on their beach? So is the name "Evil Evens" a misdirect? I was thinking that meant it was the mafia that kills on even nights (with the usual set up of multiple mafias, alternating nights). Also, Golden said more than once that the split of players between beaches was random--statistically, I'd think it more likely that there are members of any given mafia on both teams. I guess it's possible that they might not have cross-beach BTSC, but then from a set up perspective, it would seem unfair for a team to have to strategize without the ability to communicate. We already know there were 2 roles (of unknown allegiance) that had BTSC across tribes--so why wouldn't mafia be the same?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

So, with that theory, assuming 2 mafias (more than 2 would seem unbalanced)--one on each beach--the one that gets to kill is the one that didn't have a successful lynch on their beach? So is the name "Evil Evens" a misdirect? I was thinking that meant it was the mafia that kills on even nights (with the usual set up of multiple mafias, alternating nights). Also, Golden said more than once that the split of players between beaches was random--statistically, I'd think it more likely that there are members of any given mafia on both teams. I guess it's possible that they might not have cross-beach BTSC, but then from a set up perspective, it would seem unfair for a team to have to strategize without the ability to communicate. We already know there were 2 roles (of unknown allegiance) that had BTSC across tribes--so why wouldn't mafia be the same?
:omg:

I honestly didn’t even think to correlate evil evens with even night kills. What was the odd equivalent in chicka? Obstinent Odds?

Regardless, I do think Golden would have split the teams so that at least 1 of each team is on each tribe. That would make the game so much harder to win for either team.

So if the theory that the team that doesn’t get a lynch in receives the NK is true, I’m assuming that at least one of each team is on this tribe, yes.
And I think it would balance out, assuming that tribes are only random insofar that there is at least one of each team on each tribe, that they don’t have cross-BTSC

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

But Golden said it was completely random:
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:23 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 am I feel like this is in the rules somewhere.

When you die and get a new role, we don’t know alignment may be different, yeah? That is, could it be an okay thing to get lynched as mafia?

Are roles assigned randomly as first and second roles? That is, could there be only one mafia in this tribe?

Anyone besides Marmot feel like self voting?
2nd roles are not assigned randomly. They were paired and the players received a pair at random.

As was noted in the second post of the thread, the split of players into tribes was random. There is no guarantee of any particular number or ratio of any alignment in the tribe.
That doesn't seem like a tricksy host answer, but I guess it could be.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm But Golden said it was completely random:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 am I feel like this is in the rules somewhere.

When you die and get a new role, we don’t know alignment may be different, yeah? That is, could it be an okay thing to get lynched as mafia?

Are roles assigned randomly as first and second roles? That is, could there be only one mafia in this tribe?

2nd roles are not assigned randomly. They were paired and the players received a pair at random.

As was noted in the second post of the thread, the split of players into tribes was random. There is no guarantee of any particular number or ratio of any alignment in the tribe.
I guess there’s no real way of knowing. He could also have built in the mechanic that should a team not be assigned to both tribes, the 2nd role would come back eventually as another mafia member to balance it out.

Another thought: tribes are split randomly ok.
But then the mafia members on one side are placed in their own team and on the other side the other team.

Ah shit, were there any recruitment opportunities in the games of the past year?
Because I don’t wanna get into recruitment shit

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 am
So you’ve got nothing to say beside ‘sup’?

:sigh: I don’t even know why I try.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Someone just kill me. I don’t feel like I’m doing anything useful in this game besides regurgitating errant thoughts

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm Someone just kill me. I don’t feel like I’m doing anything useful in this game besides regurgitating errant thoughts
That was my clone posting that, ive had a change of heart, don’t kill me, comma

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Someone press the button. I bet it is closer to the ant-button in “Lost” and will combine the tribes.

Alternatively, a likely mechanic is that if the button dies in a player’s first role, it will also induce a merge.

Let’s merge. I’m ready. Or we’ll just lynch you because I’m feeling ruthless.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm Someone just kill me. I don’t feel like I’m doing anything useful in this game besides regurgitating errant thoughts
That was my clone posting that, ive had a change of heart, don’t kill me, comma
Holy shit! This game has clones?!
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm But Golden said it was completely random:

There is no trick. I put all your names in a randomiser. The first half went to one beach, the next half to another.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 pm

There is no trick. I put all your names in a randomiser. The first half went to one beach, the next half to another.
It’s a trick! He’s a witch! Can’t believe everything the government tells us!!

(Thanks Golden)

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 pm So I'd still like to assume that by this point mafia are slowly picking off people that aren't on their team. I'm still under the impression that there are multiple mafia/killing teams. Which mean anyone that has been NK'd shouldn't earn any civvie points
That list is:
-nijuu
-me
-jack
-sig

But that also means that we shouldn't shy away from lynching those that haven't been killed yet. You see, if there is just one mafia team, they're spreading the killing around, and leveling the playing field. I'm actually shocked that nijuu, jack or myself haven't been fully killed yet. I'm not quite sure why that is, but i'm just munching on my carrot while I'm here and not asking too many questions about it.

Now if there are multiple mafia teams, leveling the playing field makes much more sense for mafia. Odds are, in multiple teams, that they kill on odd/even nights. Which means they're disadvantaged by limited opportunities and minority volume. So of course they're just going to eliminate lives slowly but methodically pick off those with 2 lives.

That makes two of us. Maybe it’s cause Bidoff.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[mention]LoRab[/mention] I still don’t see the benefit of mafia only targeting our tribe together and conversing about it. We know they (had) at least 1 mafia member over there.

If all the remaining mafia are over here, then...like...no wonder we’re getting nowhere

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 pm So I'd still like to assume that by this point mafia are slowly picking off people that aren't on their team. I'm still under the impression that there are multiple mafia/killing teams. Which mean anyone that has been NK'd shouldn't earn any civvie points
That list is:
-nijuu
-me
-jack
-sig

That makes two of us. Maybe it’s cause Bidoff.
*bidoof

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m still on Gen 3, okay?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Perhaps the mafia kill is not carried out by a player or can cross beaches.

I agree with the theory that lynches and nightkills are opposite because that ensures equal tribe numbers (which is important why? Maybe this is a dumb theory) but if beaches are totally random, you could end up with no mafia on one side and a required kill on that side.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:04 pm Perhaps the mafia kill is not carried out by a player or can cross beaches.

I agree with the theory that lynches and nightkills are opposite because that ensures equal tribe numbers (which is important why? Maybe this is a dumb theory) but if beaches are totally random, you could end up with no mafia on one side and a required kill on that side.
We should test out if the other tribe has any mafia left by lynching someone tomorrow.

Ya hear, Wilgy?

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

I'm starting to agree that, if a merge doesn't happen at this point, a lynch is necessary to resolve game mechanic uncertainties. The more unknowns that get confirmed, the fewer unknowns that apply to reads going forward.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The night post is going to be a little late today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall rubbed his hands with glee. His acolytes had done all he wanted and more. They'd followed his directions to perfection. Well, almost perfection... there was that small matter off the blizzard. But never mind. The Citadel Council might hope to mess with his plans, but he was feeling confident.

"Acolytes" said MacDougall "You have my orders. Go execute them." And his acolytes did.

Night 6 has ended. S~V~S has died. She was:
58: The Asian Flu (Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3). Any person who votes for you will contract the asian flu unless they are innoculated, and will have a 10% chance of dying in place of the lynch or nightkill. Effect will persist until innoculated. Up to 10 people may be infected in this way at a time. Once innoculated, a person cannot be reinfected.

It is now day 7. It will last for 48 hours
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 7

Post by Scotty »

!!!!!!!!
I’m thoroughly confounded what is going on.

And holy shit that role tho. Sounds like some people might be dying the rest of the game from Pikachu tribe since something killed our resident Nurse Jackie

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

How did they get a lynch and a NK? I mean, I see SVS’ role could make someone else die, but like...what?

vote Marmot aubergine before things get hairy. And I don’t mean clumps of hair.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 pm How did they get a lynch and a NK? I mean, I see SVS’ role could make someone else die, but like...what?

vote Marmot aubergine before things get hairy. And I don’t mean clumps of hair.
Well, perhaps the theory was wrong? :shrug:

I'm fine with an aubergine vote for Marmot.

Not sure he'd be my top choice, but I get the suspicion and I think it's important for us to get a successful lynch.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi everyone.

I'm checking in, and I see I already have votes today. Great stuff. :faint:

I'll be around tomorrow (and maybe later tonight) to find out what's going on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

vote marmot

I also may be feeling aubergine about niju 2.0.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:37 pm vote marmot

Oh? Do tell.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Oh? Do tell.
Maybe later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:45 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Oh? Do tell.
Maybe later.
Fair enough.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 88

Post by sig »

We basically need everyone to agree upon someone to lynch and have at least 7 people on the wagon, preferably 8+
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 am
So you’ve got nothing to say beside ‘sup’?

:sigh: I don’t even know why I try.
Not really. Pretty sleepy. Will you cuddle with me Scotty?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”