75%

Total votes: 4
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 8

Post by Dom »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:05 pm @Dom

Pretty good summary for our end, a button was pushed and the groups got mixed up. Annnnnd are you mafia?

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:00 pm Brief summary--or at least comments on the players who are still here:

We were really sucking at successfully lynching anyone. Until we had a unanimous vote on Marmot (including Marmot) during day 7. Until then, we weren't sure we actually could lynch anyone.

Jack was killed during the last night cycle, the first second death on our beach. He was certainly saying that he was civ (as you can read), and didn't have any real current suspicion, as far as I know.

There is lingering suspicion of Boomslang, leftover from the start of the game. Personally, I wasn't suspecting him, mainly because I didn't think that he'd nk niju. But, after LC's reveal, the general assumption here has seemed to be that there is more than one mafia (since he was identified as a member of the Evil Evens, and not just general mafia (implying more than one).

Wilgy has had a good deal of suspicion

INH has had ongoing suspicion.

Niju has has some suspicion, mainly because of an odd comment she made about not realizing that her early BTSC partner (nutella) was on the other beach. But she cleared that up, mostly. She's off my radar for the moment, at least. While I am not basing much on first roles, given the connection between her role and LA's, and the fact that the hosts have said that the first role and second roles are paired, my gut tells me that they are indy or neutral.

Sig had a lot of votes (relative) the other day. Then he was nk-ed. Suspicion of him has largely faded, especially since once he became active in the game again, his posts have seemed pretty civ. For some, it could also be because of his role--my own personal bias is that the roles tell us nothing about alignment and that we can't/shouldn't assume anything based on them.

There was some earlier suspicion of me, as per usual. Sloonei posted that he was no longer suspicious of me. No idea how sig is currently feeling. They're the 2 I remember mentioning it.

I have a thousand questions for the other beach dwellers. But, I need to go finish a paper that is due today and I should really finish that.

I notice colonialbob is listed as in this tribe, but he isn't on the poll. Have people been not on the polls in your former tribe?

linkitis:
speedchuck wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:12 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:10 pm Hello, new people!!
Hi

R U bad
Nope. :lorab:
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 pm Hi Cerberii !

Does Nijuu have any clue who would kill her? Epi was obsessed with this trying to figure out who was bad day 2 based on Nijuu getting NKed.

Also how many bad teams you all think we have? I think two different kills, I think the day 1/3 kills were made by someone with a different mindset than the 2/4 kills. I was killed by the same (presumably) team as the 2/4 kills, INH and Scotty. I was moderately aggressive in lynching LC, so i was guessing they went for me for revenge.

Best theories on who killed who and why?
I don't think she ever speculated who would kill her. There was some initial conversation about it, but no conclusions.

I think we have 2 teams, personally. More than 2 would be unbalanced, and I agree that there is more than one mafia (as I said above). I also read the "evil evens" as implying that they kill on even nights.

We also had a good deal of speculation that the mafias are not complete teams. Because of ambiguity in the rules, which implies that one's first role is not necessarily aligned the same as the second. And the line "mafia players who have BTSC," which could be read that there are mafia members who do not have BTSC, there is some belief that some players join the mafia after their first role. Or are mafia who don't have BTSC with the rest of their team.

As for speculation on kill motivations, 1-Niju: no idea. 2-Scotty was reading pretty civ, I think, so kill was likely based on that. 3- Jack was reading pretty civ, as well. 4-no kill. 5-Sig-really weird target, since he had a lot of suspicion. 6-SVS-you commented on that above, the one nk from your beach. 7-Jack. My gut says that the mafia that I assume targeted him twice (both odd nights), either because he was a thorn in their side or because they had reason to believe or knowledge that he was civ.

INH was also day killed--and we're not sure what's up with that. It seemed like a civ-related ninja type kill, as suspicion was high on him at the time. Since he was the nurse (and glad you didn't infect anyone!), some felt he may be civ. But, as I said, I'm not putting much on the first roles in terms of assuming they are civ/mafia, and as it seems that someone can become evil during the game.

OK....I really need to finish my paper now...

linkitis again: Thanks for the clarification on your feelings of me, sig.
Thank you.

(I'm not mafia)
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:54 pm
nutella has died. She was:

You are 16: Fox news (BLUE vs RED). Once, at any time, you may choose a player whose role and affiliation will be announced in the thread. If that player is mafia, they will be announced to be a civilian. If that player is civilian, they will be announced to be mafia. If that player is independent, your shot will fail. The player may not be from your team. You are MAFIA and a member of the EVIL EVENS.

Day 8 continues.
Not surprised in the slightest.

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:57 pm This makes me feel somewhat better about Chuck, as it says the target cannot be on the Nutella team, and if bad, Chuck would most def be on the Evens. When I first saw it my immediate reaction was, well, there you go. But I seriously doubt there is more than one false flip role. Unless LCs power extended beyond death.

I do remember LC and Nutella speculating about whether the Nutella/Nijuu pairing was bad/civ, and about how that might work.

Pikachus, what is your recollection of the DDL/Nutella lynch? This was the final vote:

Dragon D Luffy
Voters: Epignosis, colonialbob, speedchuck, nutella, DharmaHelper, Long Con

nutella
Voters: Dom, Dragon D. Luffy, S~V~S

Quin and sprit didn't vote.

DDL's oroginal role started him with a -2 vote, and every night he picked a player that also started the next day with -2. LC also had a vote manip role.

At first DDL was lynched, but the next day they announced Nutella had been lynched. We now know Nutella and LC were teammates.

This is mega confusing, hopefully someone else shows up to help figure it out.
I don't remember much about this lynch, but I doubt there was much else manipulating the vote counts.

Do you think DDL is on Nutella's team?
They might have been aiming ofr a tie.
Quin wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:57 pm This makes me feel somewhat better about Chuck, as it says the target cannot be on the Nutella team, and if bad, Chuck would most def be on the Evens. When I first saw it my immediate reaction was, well, there you go. But I seriously doubt there is more than one false flip role. Unless LCs power extended beyond death.

I do remember LC and Nutella speculating about whether the Nutella/Nijuu pairing was bad/civ, and about how that might work.

Pikachus, what is your recollection of the DDL/Nutella lynch? This was the final vote:

Dragon D Luffy
Voters: Epignosis, colonialbob, speedchuck, nutella, DharmaHelper, Long Con

nutella
Voters: Dom, Dragon D. Luffy, S~V~S

Quin and sprit didn't vote.

DDL's oroginal role started him with a -2 vote, and every night he picked a player that also started the next day with -2. LC also had a vote manip role.

At first DDL was lynched, but the next day they announced Nutella had been lynched. We now know Nutella and LC were teammates.

This is mega confusing, hopefully someone else shows up to help figure it out.
But speedchuck's role was exposed as town. If nutella did that, doesn't that make him mafia? :ponder:
My thoughts exactly....
Quin wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 pm Do we think nutellas flip could be a forge by LC? We never found out if his role worked past death.
Why would he do that?
Nutella had fallen off the radar.
Quin wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 pm I think we can afford to leave speedchuck alone for a while. If we don't get a normal forger role flip in the next few lynches we can come back to him.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
I'm confused by this...

I'm not sure what you mean.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:26 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:18 pm I've been gone all weekend. Sorry about that. What are we doing?
Quin and I want to lynch DDL. If you look at the lynch here in Cerberus, his vote for a tangent looks even baddier. You have been suspecting him on and off, right?
SVS-- I definitely get what you're saying here. Do you think he's LC's teammate?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

RNG?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 48

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:38 pmRNG?
I find it probable that Golden used randomness to allocate members in each tribe.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

SVS, you've been looking for an excuse to vote for me. One has come along. What's up?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Woo, the first time an ISO of SVS can be done within minutes! Thanks, crazy game mechanics! :p

I do like your reasoning for lynching DDL - that's some serious weird voting shenanigans after the craziness with LC. His responses to accusations in here seem rather salty. Perhaps he feels as if there's not much to defend against? That's how I would see it if it were me. Whether that's indicative of alignment, as I know I've gotten annoyed on both sides of the coin, is left to be said. That's wishy-washy as hell, I know, but to my credit, I'll slap an aubergine on DDL now.

I'm also glad for an outsider's perspective of the commentary on the lynch shenanigans between the two tribes. I've been on and off involved in this game, and I guess I took it for granted that sig and Sloonei had made those comments so immediately with the assumptions about the lynch system. It made sense. I'd say I didn't have time to parse out all of the mechanics of everything at the time, but that would only be partially true - this has been a beautifully quiet tribe to keep up with, so that's been both a boon and a bane when it came to baddie-hunting.

I'm rambling. I feel like I should address other things. But I'm gonna go ahead and post. I'll have a tab open.

Linki - LET ME POSTTTTTTTTT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Dom!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I am going to be gone during Poll End. Totally down for lynching DDL.

I doubt we'll get a lynch without more participation, though.

Good luck. Please don't lynch me. I'll be more active tomorrow, and help you guys at least have something to go off of if I bite it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine

I hope I stay alive long enough to at least play with you cerberus guys. :)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 86

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 pm SVS, you've been looking for an excuse to vote for me. One has come along. What's up?
She was on the same team as LC, and if you read the role, it says she cannot target a teammate. I think if you are bad, you were with LC. So that role reveal of your role wasn't from Nutella, imo. How many fake role revealers can there be? I think this makes you look better, tbh. Quin, he thought the opposite.

I may be stubborn, but I make mitigators I believe to be feasible into account.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*take not make
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh. I must have missed that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pm Woo, the first time an ISO of SVS can be done within minutes! Thanks, crazy game mechanics! :p

I do like your reasoning for lynching DDL - that's some serious weird voting shenanigans after the craziness with LC. His responses to accusations in here seem rather salty. Perhaps he feels as if there's not much to defend against? That's how I would see it if it were me. Whether that's indicative of alignment, as I know I've gotten annoyed on both sides of the coin, is left to be said. That's wishy-washy as hell, I know, but to my credit, I'll slap an aubergine on DDL now.

I'm also glad for an outsider's perspective of the commentary on the lynch shenanigans between the two tribes. I've been on and off involved in this game, and I guess I took it for granted that sig and Sloonei had made those comments so immediately with the assumptions about the lynch system. It made sense. I'd say I didn't have time to parse out all of the mechanics of everything at the time, but that would only be partially true - this has been a beautifully quiet tribe to keep up with, so that's been both a boon and a bane when it came to baddie-hunting.

I'm rambling. I feel like I should address other things. But I'm gonna go ahead and post. I'll have a tab open.

I think I already have more posts than Boom or Daisy, lol

[mention]Dom[/mention] yeah, re DDL that was my thought. That vote when it was tied between sig and LC (that we know of, who knows what kind of mindfuckery was going on behind the scenes), DDLs vote looks so bad. Plus he was looking baddie on and off most of his time in Pikachu. The only think keeping me from voting him was my thought that he had stopped the night actions, but Marmots death looked to reveal that he did it. So :shrug:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Vote DDL Ya'll seem to have a good idea of where to aubergine. Along for the ride until I can get my bearings again.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pmDom!
:)
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pm Woo, the first time an ISO of SVS can be done within minutes! Thanks, crazy game mechanics! :p

I think I already have more posts than Boom or Daisy, lol

@Dom yeah, re DDL that was my thought. That vote when it was tied between sig and LC (that we know of, who knows what kind of mindfuckery was going on behind the scenes), DDLs vote looks so bad. Plus he was looking baddie on and off most of his time in Pikachu. The only think keeping me from voting him was my thought that he had stopped the night actions, but Marmots death looked to reveal that he did it. So :shrug:
three people from the same bad team on our tribe?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ddl and speedchuck
both could be bad in my eyes
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:48 pm In light of the opposing LC/sig wagons on LCs 2nd lynch, I am going to leave my vote on DDL at this point.

I would rather lynch on thread based behavior than an info dump that is somewhat ambiguous, but that lynch makes DDL look bad as hell, IMO. Very seriously bad.

Linki @Quin you don't remember that? He defended him so aggressively and pushed hard for the Dom lynch instead. It's the whole reason I suspected him. Nutella flip actually made me feel better about Chuck.

You came in here suspecting DDL, do you still feel that way? Look at my post and sigs up above, that vote of DDls was shady as all hell.
I don't follow. I bad because I didn't vote for LC?

This game is zzzzzzzzz
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:22 pm
It's possible. It depends on if there are two bad teams or a bad team and an SK and we have no way of knowing that. "Evens" could mean there are "Odds" or it could be Golden fucking with us, lol.

That vote looks so bad, knowing they were possibly trying to mount a save of him over here. I did not have a chance to read all the way through that lynch over here yet to see who was pushing sig hardest. I did look at the polls, and NO ONE voted for him the day before.

But in light of that, DDLs vote looks especially bad to me. You disagree?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:44 pm Please don't lynch me.
No.

Like, a lynch between me and a guy who just got mechanically revealed as bad?

Easy money.
[VOTE:
Speedchuck.]
aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm not even gonna argue.

See you in Day 15 when the tribes ffinally merge or something.

Later.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:31 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:22 pm
It's possible. It depends on if there are two bad teams or a bad team and an SK and we have no way of knowing that. "Evens" could mean there are "Odds" or it could be Golden fucking with us, lol.

That vote looks so bad, knowing they were possibly trying to mount a save of him over here. I did not have a chance to read all the way through that lynch over here yet to see who was pushing sig hardest. I did look at the polls, and NO ONE voted for him the day before.

But in light of that, DDLs vote looks especially bad to me. You disagree?
No I think his vote looks problematic as hell and I don't like that he isn't recognizing that.

Two questions:
1) Do you think the baddies knew the lynch mechanic?
2) Why not speedchuck who just got outed as bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:26 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:48 pm In light of the opposing LC/sig wagons on LCs 2nd lynch, I am going to leave my vote on DDL at this point.

I would rather lynch on thread based behavior than an info dump that is somewhat ambiguous, but that lynch makes DDL look bad as hell, IMO. Very seriously bad.

Linki @Quin you don't remember that? He defended him so aggressively and pushed hard for the Dom lynch instead. It's the whole reason I suspected him. Nutella flip actually made me feel better about Chuck.

You came in here suspecting DDL, do you still feel that way? Look at my post and sigs up above, that vote of DDls was shady as all hell.
I don't follow. I bad because I didn't vote for LC?

This game is zzzzzzzzz
The lynch appears to go to whichever tribe has the most votes for one candidate. This tribe tied with our tribe the day we lynched LC. If Cerberus had more votes, LC wouldn't have been lynched. So NOT piling any more votes on LC would have been paramount, and voting for Dom might have looked scummy in retrospect if LC flipped bad.

Linki @ Dom & DDL, speedchuck did not get outed as bad. If he was bad he was LCs teammates, but he couldn't be since Nutella could not target a teammate.

He did not get revealed by Nutella,imo.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If there is a baddie role faker, then there is a civ role revealer as well. And that is who likely revealed Chuck.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Read Nutellas role, Dom.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

why does he HAVE to be LC's teammate?

I see why ou think he aws PROBABLY LC's teammate.
But I don't see why you think he MUST be LC's teammate.
Why can he not be on another bad team?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:39 pm why does he HAVE to be LC's teammate?

Becasue he spent all of that time and energy trying to lynch YOU instead of LC. Why the hell would a baddie from team A go balls to the walls to save a baddie from Team B? Either he's LC's teammate or he's not bad, imo.

I could be wrong there, but where the hell was everyone else all day when I was here by myself lol? Do you think DDL's vote in the LC vs Dom vs sig lynch does NOT look bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There is the chance that LC targeted him, and that is why he would flip civ. But I don't think that role flip in Pikachu had anything to do with Nutella.

I don't think it had anything to do with Nutella at all.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Becasue he spent all of that time and energy trying to lynch YOU instead of LC. Why the hell would a baddie from team A go balls to the walls to save a baddie from Team B? Either he's LC's teammate or he's not bad, imo.

I could be wrong there, but where the hell was everyone else all day when I was here by myself lol? Do you think DDL's vote in the LC vs Dom vs sig lynch does NOT look bad?
I said I agreed with you on DDL... I have voted DDL several times and plan on voting him.
I just don't get why Speed is getting such an easy clear from you
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: ddl] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:48 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:42 pm

I said I agreed with you on DDL... I have voted DDL several times and plan on voting him.
I just don't get why Speed is getting such an easy clear from you
I have explained it several times. The main reason I thought he was bad was his association with LC. How many false role revealers do you think there are? I don;t think Nutella posted that reveal of Chucks role becasue she was LCs teammate, and if Chuck was bad, I would expect HIM to be LC's teammate. So this does NOT clear him, but it makes him look better to me. I think the reveal at Pikachu came from a true source. It is still possible that LC targeted him, if his power extended past death.

But I think it is very unlikley that there is more than one baddie faux role reveal. So I tend to think Chucks reveal was more likely to be real than I thought it was, based on Nutellas flip.

Does this make sense?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

He got outed as a bad who is not on LC's team that's what i'm saying.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I guess you're just speculating that there's another role revealer?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm He got outed as a bad who is not on LC's team that's what i'm saying.
If he's not on LCs team, I don;t think he's bad. The only reason I ever thought he was bad was from his association with LC.

Crazy mechanics aside, I don't ever recall in nine years of playing mafia ( :huh: ) seeing a baddie go balls to the walls like Chuck went for LC, for a baddie on a different team from his own.

If Chuck is not LCs teammate, I don't see him as bad. He could still be bad, but Nutellas flip made him look better to me, not worse. Since I don't think she posted that reveal of his role.

Linki @ Dom, imo there has to be. Did you see Chucks first role? UP to 8 random role powers he did not even know what they were. Golden has loaded this game up with all the toppings, ha ha. We also had DDLs role number revealed, too. I am not comfortable with assuming Nutella put that reveal in thread. I don't understand a universe where Chuck is bad and NOT LCs teammate. I can't fathom it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I don't remember what the role was revealed to be.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

(Cerebii, you have no idea how ironic me defending Chuck is. It's Alanis Morissette song level ironic)

[mention]Dom[/mention] it was a role from Elemental, don;t recall which. He had an opposite, not unlike Nutellas role, BUT it did not mention BTSC. They each sent in elements, and there were 4 possible bad and 4 good effects that the role did not know what they were. IIRC the partner gets the good effects and Chucky gets the bad, but I could have that backwards.

This game is the sundae with all the toppings I think. Golden pulled all the stops out. I am jealous, Turnip Head made me take out halfof the neat stuff I had in our Champs game :sigh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My bad, that was not his first role, that was the role Nutella revealed. I forgot Chucks first role, too.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

Everyone looked around and took in their new environs.

“Speedchuck is bad” said S~V~S.

Just then, a messenger ran on to the beach. She looked vaguely familiar, but they couldn’t quite place her. They had no idea what she was doing here.

“I am juliets, and I bring you news” said the messenger “nutella has been poisoned.”

“Speedchuck is good” said S~V~S “but I think we should vote for sig, DDL, Marmot, sloonei and Dharmahelper. We need to start getting the numbers culled around here.”

“Stop disrupting me” said Quin “I’m working.”

“NEW PEOPLE” shoulted nijuukyugou “I love you all.”

“Has anyone seen my bearings?” asked Boomslang “I’m sure I left them somewhere around here."

Day 8 has ended. Marmot has been lynched. He was:
2: The Powder-Faced Women (A Mafia of Unfortunate Events). Your vote counts for two as long as at least one other member of Strexcorp votes the same way. You are MAFIA and a member of STREXCORP.

It is now night 8. It will last for 24 hours, meaning you have 22 hours to get your PMs in
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 8

Post by Golden »

Hi all

I am exceedingly busy. My apologies for not getting up to date on the isos etc at the start of the thread, but I promise I will do it as soon as I have time.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

My first role was revealed. I think it's okay to say it was a doctor

Haha is epi in the other thread, trying to lynch me?

Nice, we have our second mafia team. This game is going really well.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yay! Good job Pikachu! So two teams confirmed. That helps to figure stuff out. And more vote manips :o

Plus it gives us more time to figure this all out re DDL and Chuck and Nutella.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:13 pm My first role was revealed. I think it's okay to say it was a doctor

Haha is epi in the other thread, trying to lynch me?

Nice, we have our second mafia team. This game is going really well.
Can you tell I'm exceedingly busy? I'll swap them over (no secrets revealed by reading my flavour text :) )
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Now you have your real post.

PLEASE don't read too much into the other one. I regularly attribute things one person says to another, and I don't check my sources. I wouldn't want you think that everything I say came out of the mouth of the person I attribute it to, sometimes it did and sometimes it's just me having fun or mentioning something that came up but attributing it to whoever comes to mind. I never check my sources when I'm writing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh. I just thought it was funny. No worries, Golden
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 pm Oh. I just thought it was funny. No worries, Golden
:hugs:
I was like, WTF? As soon as I leave suddenly everyone wants to lynch Chuck? :disappoint:

Now we have several days to try to get to the bottom of this Chuck/DDL business.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 88

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:14 pm Yay! Good job Pikachu! So two teams confirmed. That helps to figure stuff out. And more vote manips :o

How do you know we had vote manipulation. :ponder:

Not surprised we've got two teams, meaning if we've got a vig I think Speed needs to be axed. Otherwise I suggest we all vote for him tomorrow. True he went balls to the walls for LC, but if he thought LC was a civ he could've been attempting to earn points for himself or maybe which I think could be more logical he was forced to vote where he voted? That role has made an appearance a few times this year I believe.

Also sorry for missing EOD I got distracted by some school things.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

With two teams how many members do we thing per team? I'd think no more than three on each, maybe a 2 and than 3 pair. I'd love to hear from TS hosts what they think.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:14 pm Yay! Good job Pikachu! So two teams confirmed. That helps to figure stuff out. And more vote manips :o

Not surprised we've got two teams, meaning if we've got a vig I think Speed needs to be axed. Otherwise I suggest we all vote for him tomorrow. True he went balls to the walls for LC, but if he thought LC was a civ he could've been attempting to earn points for himself or maybe which I think could be more logical he was forced to vote where he voted? That role has made an appearance a few times this year I believe.

We had two baddie vote manipulators on Pikachu, and Marmots role was a vote manip role. I read the host posts, that's how I know.

And I don't see how anyone could have thought LC was a civ. You were not there, sig. Everyone was waving their pitchforks and screaming for blood EXCEPT Chuck, and to a lesser extent, DH. There was no civvie cred to be had.

I spent a lot of time and energy trying to lynch Chuck, but if Nutella was LC's teammate, I have problems seeing him as bad.

you are the one who pointed out the lynch the day LC was lynched. Do you think DDL looks good?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LC was so obviously bad it was sad.

I asked him how he knew what your tribe name was and he made some bullshit up about how Golden and juliets casually told him in a facebook message before the game.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:20 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 pm

We had two baddie vote manipulators on Pikachu, and Marmots role was a vote manip role. I read the host posts, that's how I know.

And I don't see how anyone could have thought LC was a civ. You were not there, sig. Everyone was waving their pitchforks and screaming for blood EXCEPT Chuck, and to a lesser extent, DH. There was no civvie cred to be had.

I spent a lot of time and energy trying to lynch Chuck, but if Nutella was LC's teammate, I have problems seeing him as bad.

you are the one who pointed out the lynch the day LC was lynched. Do you think DDL looks good?
I think that depends on how big we see the scum team being. If they only have two or three members they'll be more committed to defending their teammates. Now out of the lynches today I'd have preferred Speed, but I probably would've voted for DDL. So I don't think he's good, but I'd rather find a better target for next phase.

tinfoil theory: SVS, Speed, and Marmot are one team. :srsnod:
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lol very tinfoil.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well, for a day poll where I get the most votes end with a baddie being lynched even though i'm a civ, that's best case scenario. :beer:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”