speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 92

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 9

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:40 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm Do you just hate Occam?
No, but if we were going Occam then Nutellas flip would make you bad ;)
IT DOES MAKE ME LOOK BAD! :haha:
See that's where Occams Razor gets you!
I know, but it's more logical then what you are suggesting. I am a firm believer in logic. That's why I don't blame people for wanting to lynch me.

I'd do the same in their position. And even when I flip town and not scum, I will not discourage people following Occam and his logic.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok I'm not caught up yet but I have to say this.

I am thoroughly moved by your belef in our capicity to lynch Speedchuck, and disappointed with myself that I wasn't motivated enough to yell at everyone to do it and instead spent 48 hours hosting Image Mafia or doing RL things or other pointless crap. Which led to a wagon of a grand total of 6 people ignoring host evidence and voting for me instead, and another 4 doing jack shit.

My hearts throbs at seeing all the betrayed hope, of those children who thought we could get it done and yet, instead of receiving the present they expected, found a carcass of a dead marmot under the christmas tree. With coal.

I must do something to vindicate them.

So I promise you, people, that Speedchuck will die on Day 10.

There are no "buts" or "ifs". No tinfoil. I will personally confiscate every tinfoil hat and burn them if necessary. I will place them on the floor in a way that the smoke forms the words "LYNCH SPEEDCHUCK" when they burn.

There is a host post saying he is a civ and another host post confirming the existance of a role that can create host posts with inverted alignment. It's not any more clear cut than that. Of course there may be ways this information can be wrong, just like there may be ways DH actually caught all scum by himself, but we don't count on those when playing mafia. We follow the most logical path and accept the gift given to use by the hosts. Specially in a game where, let's be frank, we are kicking mafia in the asses so hard I can almost smell the tears coming from their BTSC chats. We have spare days to test weird tangents, and we most definitely have spare days to follow occam's razor, and if that fails, follow weird tangents afterwards.

Speedchuck dies. End of story. If there is any new information from the last 10 pages that makes this post hilariously misguided, show it to me now, otherwise the first time you see me on Day 10 will be with a torch, a pitchfork, and whatever tool they use to kill the lizard thing that is on Chuck's avatar.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And yes, i'm aware the time spent writing the post above could have been used catching up on another 3 pages.

Fuck off.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(ok sorry for the fuck off but I wanted to sound badass)
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 pm Ok I'm not caught up yet but I have to say this.

I am thoroughly moved by your belef in our capicity to lynch Speedchuck, and disappointed with myself that I wasn't motivated enough to yell at everyone to do it and instead spent 48 hours hosting Image Mafia or doing RL things or other pointless crap. Which led to a wagon of a grand total of 6 people ignoring host evidence and voting for me instead, and another 4 doing jack shit.

My hearts throbs at seeing all the betrayed hope, of those children who thought we could get it done and yet, instead of receiving the present they expected, found a carcass of a dead marmot under the christmas tree. With coal.

There are no "buts" or "ifs". No tinfoil. I will personally confiscate every tinfoil hat and burn them if necessary. I will place them on the floor in a way that the smoke forms the words "LYNCH SPEEDCHUCK" when they burn.

There is a host post saying he is a civ and another host post confirming the existance of a role that can create host posts with inverted alignment. It's not any more clear cut than that. Of course there may be ways this information can be wrong, just like there may be ways DH actually caught all scum by himself, but we don't count on those when playing mafia. We follow the most logical path and accept the gift given to use by the hosts. Specially in a game where, let's be frank, we are kicking mafia in the asses so hard I can almost smell the tears coming from their BTSC chats. We have spare days to test weird tangents, and we most definitely have spare days to follow occam's razor, and if that fails, follow weird tangents afterwards.

Speedchuck dies. End of story. If there is any new information from the last 10 pages that makes this post hilariously misguided, show it to me now, otherwise the first time you see me on Day 10 will be with a torch, a pitchfork, and whatever tool they use to kill the lizard thing that is on Chuck's avatar.
'

It was a team effort.

Just you know...*my* team, so.

[mention]SpaceDaisy[/mention]
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You have to complain about that little stab don't you
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:46 pm You have to complain about that little stab don't you
No complaints here. When you're right, you're right. Lets lynch Speedchuck.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:13 pm Ah fuck I misread that I thought it was in reference to the Wilgy vote

I am doing that. Yes. You are correct I am the spearhead.
Yes and DDL is your saber rattling rival. I am ready to sit back with a nifty drink in a pineapple with an umbrella in it and watch the snow and laugh my ass off in the end.

It will be fun. Fun is good.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 pm
First, how many hearts do you have?

What's wrong with the carcass of a dead marmot under the Christmas tree, especially if it comes with coal?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 pm First, how many hearts do you have?
As many as you want me to. :grin:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 pm What's wrong with the carcass of a dead marmot under the Christmas tree, especially if it comes with coal?
Imagine you spend the whole week waiting to go to your mother's house in the weekend and eat her steak. It's an amazing steak, and you haven't eaten it for months. You crave for it every day at work, in traffic, at home. You long for it.

Then you get home in the weekend and you find out she made ribs instead.

Sure, the ribs she makes are great too.

But they are not the steak.

My mother's steak is simply fantastic, btw.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I make the best steak in my entire family, living or dead.

It's my sister-in-law who does the best ribs.

Your analogy makes no sense. I don't care what you expected. You got dead mafia, and that's the best meal.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:12 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm DH is trying to get other people to lynch me.

He won't do the deed himself.

[VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Bring it.
why
The explanation is literally in the quote you quoted.

"DH is trying to get other people to lynch me. He won't do the deed himself."

Are you asking me why DH is trying to get other people to lynch me? I don't know. Ask him.
I'm asking for the significance of it.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:18 am INH made this post, his only post:
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:12 pm oh good, this game has finally started.

Took it long enough.
Yes it finally started!! Where are you? I could feel your frustration in reading your posts in Cerberus (and reading old posts usually gives me little emotional content). The only post you made during the last lynch was a reiteration of your sig case, then you did not vote. You have been following the sig case since the early game. I would expect you to be eager to present it to a wider audience.
Point taken. Will attempt to catch up today.
Will be interesting to see if INH bothers to follow up on this.

If not-- he's bad.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:38 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:32 pm Hey did you guys come to the conclusion in the Cerberus thread that Cbob was town during the past couple days?
nnnnnno.
Let me elaborate.

Cbob hasn't been around, hasn't done that much. I imagine he's spending much of his time on the Fire Emblem endgame.

So I haven't been pursuing him super hard either.
See, shit like this is why I don't think speedchuck is civ.

That's a non-sequitor to change a subject and end a discussion if I've ever seen one.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:11 pm I basically gave the shortened version of the Wilgy case in my vote. There's not a whole lot to it unless we want to get into the specifics of every read on every player in the game.

If we assume that mafia nightkills are restricted to players in the same tribe as their killers, as was the case for all night actions during the tribal phase, then somebody who was in the Pikachu tribe last night killed sprityo. We can rule out sprityo himself because duh. The reamining five players, myself excluded, happen to be my five strongest town reads in the game at the moment (Kyle, scotty, daisy, epi, dh). That leaves DrWilgy as the lone suspect in a small pool of players from which to choose.

I understand that to simply gloss over 5 critical reads without any explanation isn't entirely satisfying, but I have my reasons and most of them are in one of the two other threads already. I don't care to go into them unless somebody has an argument for lynching any of those players.
I'm confused by this.
Why do we have any indication of that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:04 pm I make the best steak in my entire family, living or dead.

It's my sister-in-law who does the best ribs.

Your analogy makes no sense. I don't care what you expected. You got dead mafia, and that's the best meal.
Kudos to you.

But Speedchuck must die.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

This is gonna be so much fun. Gloating is my all time fave thing.

Night!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I've read every post from Pikachu and Cerberus from after the button press.

I have not read posts from Cerberus from before the button press, because I'm not a masochist.

All that is left is to read this thread, which I shall do tomorrow. Good night, folks.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm DH is trying to get other people to lynch me.

Bring it.
why

Are you asking me why DH is trying to get other people to lynch me? I don't know. Ask him.
Then you might try asking about the significance of it instead of "why" with no punctuation or anything that might lead me to understand what you are asking.

Even then, I don't know what you mean by "the significance of it."
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Someone protect SVS.

She is a civ.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 pm Ok I'm not caught up yet but I have to say this.

'

It was a team effort.

SpaceDaisy
wtf did you @ mention me for here?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 pm

'

It was a team effort.

SpaceDaisy

I thought you'd get the Trek sim joke. My mistake. :puppy:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Bring it.
why

Then you might try asking about the significance of it instead of "why" with no punctuation or anything that might lead me to understand what you are asking.

Why the hell does your point matter?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:11 pm I basically gave the shortened version of the Wilgy case in my vote. There's not a whole lot to it unless we want to get into the specifics of every read on every player in the game.

If we assume that mafia nightkills are restricted to players in the same tribe as their killers, as was the case for all night actions during the tribal phase, then somebody who was in the Pikachu tribe last night killed sprityo. We can rule out sprityo himself because duh. The reamining five players, myself excluded, happen to be my five strongest town reads in the game at the moment (Kyle, scotty, daisy, epi, dh). That leaves DrWilgy as the lone suspect in a small pool of players from which to choose.

I understand that to simply gloss over 5 critical reads without any explanation isn't entirely satisfying, but I have my reasons and most of them are in one of the two other threads already. I don't care to go into them unless somebody has an argument for lynching any of those players.
I'm confused by this.
Because the rules say so:
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 am When using targeted abilities, you may only target people on your tribe.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm confused by this.
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 am When using targeted abilities, you may only target people on your tribe.
ok i misread the post a tiny bit.

did you eman that there was one baddie team per tribe or???

I'm not sure why this matters with reference to kills.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:00 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 pm

'

It was a team effort.

SpaceDaisy

I thought you'd get the Trek sim joke. My mistake. :puppy:
lol, I'm sorry! It never crossed my mind it was anything other than game related. But I see it now. :hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Listen--

I'm always ready to be a slut for discussion.... but the amount of talk about someone we cannot lynch today and the blind bandwagon on another player makes me uneasy.

Daisy-- I saw that the case is mostly based on meta-- is that correct?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 pm Speedchuck dies. End of story.
Thanks. Now people can talk about other things.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm Listen--

I'm always ready to be a slut for discussion.... but the amount of talk about someone we cannot lynch today and the blind bandwagon on another player makes me uneasy.

My suspicion of him is, others' suspicions of him are not.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:10 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:52 pm I've been around a bit today. I'd also like to emphasize the "doesn't make any sense for me to be nutella's teammate" angle and see what people think about that.
What angle is that?
If we were teammates nutella wouldn't have been the one hit by my bomb
what bomb?
Last person to vote for him got a bomb, it's in the day 6 Lynch post.
ohhhhh is that how Nutella was daykilled
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I forgot you were playing and neglected to put a read on you when I reread Bidoof after the button.

I’ll lump you in the camp I’m ‘uneasy’ about. What I remember seeing while perusing Pikachu was The Great Back And Forth With Epi and the the LC slip detection. I just don’t remember who else you suspected.

Who would be your alternative to lynch today? What is your current stance on Epi?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 pm

I forgot you were playing and neglected to put a read on you when I reread Bidoof after the button.

I’ll lump you in the camp I’m ‘uneasy’ about. What I remember seeing while perusing Pikachu was The Great Back And Forth With Epi and the the LC slip detection. I just don’t remember who else you suspected.

Who would be your alternative to lynch today? What is your current stance on Epi?
I have suspected DDL, Nutella (now dead), LC (now dead), Speedchuck, and Epignosis.

Now that I'm interacting with Wilgy, I do see reason to vote for him, but it is sudden to me and it is strange that we are all voting Wilgy, but discussing speedchuck.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 pm

My suspicion of him is, others' suspicions of him are not.
I would say that I think ti's strange that wilgy has time to make a few joke posts but not enough time to do anything else-- replacement request or not.

I barely scanned the pikachu thread since I left it and saw he made a non-content post with a 0_o face. So... yeah... I don't like that.

What are the other cases against him? I have not read Cerberus from before I joined-- nor do I plan to. :p
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:27 pm Someone protect SVS.

She is a civ.
plz explain
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

lots of target painting on a person who's already lost a life
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 pm

I have suspected DDL, Nutella (now dead), LC (now dead), Speedchuck, and Epignosis.

Now that I'm interacting with Wilgy, I do see reason to vote for him, but it is sudden to me and it is strange that we are all voting Wilgy, but discussing speedchuck.
Cool, I’ll reread your iso in Pikachu at some point with that in mind. Sounds like you’re not a great candidate for evil Evens. Could be strexcorp tho.

We’re planning out what to do in the future, I don’t think it that odd to talk about the future. There’s more evidence on the table for Speedchuck. Wilgy is mostly speculative at this point. Would you rather us not talk about Speedchuck? Is he your scum partner?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm confused by this.
ok i misread the post a tiny bit.

did you eman that there was one baddie team per tribe or???

I'm not sure why this matters with reference to kills.
If a nightkill happened in Pikachu, it would mean that there was a mafia member in Pikachu who carried out that kill. we lost two mafia members from two different teams during our one day together as a tribe. I don't think we were restricted to a single team per tribe.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

No, he is not. That's a lazy inference, though.

Other topics that I find interesting:
-what the hell happened to cbob and should we suspect him?
-what's up with the super low posters?
-thoughts on inh?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sloonei, i misunderstood you post, then. thanks
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

My favorite post of the game tbh

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Bring it.
why

Why the hell does your point matter?
If you have an issue with my points or me, take it up with the Mod.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sorry, must be too highfalutin with my college degree.

DH wants to get other people to lynch you.

Why does that make him bad?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom did you see my theory that because Cecil survived 8 days in Pikachu without being killed after I outted him and then he got killed right when we swapped around, one of the Cerberus swappers killed Cecil?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:43 pm Sorry, must be too highfalutin with my college degree.

It's so ironic that you missed the point when I mentioned college. You took it as an insult. I meant it as a compliment.

I don't think DH is bad. I never have.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

I'm not voting speedchuck tomorrow. That's the lazy vote. I already explained why waiting to lynch him is the best option. We have limited information and waiting a not-horribly-long amount of time to see if a bona fide alignment revealer flips is the logical course of action. We're not at LYLO. We can afford it. With every flip that isn't that role, the probability of him being scum increases. No need to rush into a lynch now.

I will not be accepting any counterpoints at this time, thank you. Especially because today isn't Day 10 and we don't need to be talking about speedchuck.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 pm

I'm not voting speedchuck tomorrow. That's the lazy vote. I already explained why waiting to lynch him is the best option. We have limited information and waiting a not-horribly-long amount of time to see if a bona fide alignment revealer flips is the logical course of action. We're not at LYLO. We can afford it. With every flip that isn't that role, the probability of him being scum increases. No need to rush into a lynch now.

I will not be accepting any counterpoints at this time, thank you. Especially because today isn't Day 10 and we don't need to be talking about speedchuck.
Wait,

Waiting until a civ dies in order to lynch a guy who has a solid, if arguable chance of being bad based on not only Role but Thread evidence is the logical course of action?

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Wait,

Waiting until a civ dies in order to lynch a guy who has a solid, if arguable chance of being bad based on not only Role but Thread evidence is the logical course of action?

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yeah actually
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:43 pm Dom did you see my theory that because Cecil survived 8 days in Pikachu without being killed after I outted him and then he got killed right when we swapped around, one of the Cerberus swappers killed Cecil?
I did not nor do I really understand.

Can you please explain point by point?
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:43 pm Sorry, must be too highfalutin with my college degree.

It's so ironic that you missed the point when I mentioned college. You took it as an insult. I meant it as a compliment.

Do you want to answer my question or not? I'm sick of this.

How long do we wait for a bonafide revealer?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

also don't gaslight me, epi.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:52 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:43 pm Dom did you see my theory that because Cecil survived 8 days in Pikachu without being killed after I outted him and then he got killed right when we swapped around, one of the Cerberus swappers killed Cecil?
I did not nor do I really understand.

Can you please explain point by point?
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Do you want to answer my question or not? I'm sick of this.

How long do we wait for a bonafide revealer?
Not too long - Day 11 or 12, at the latest. But jumping right into this 'We absolutely without fail or any further consideration must lynch speedchuck' thing sucks.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom -

I think it's odd that Cecil survived about 8 days or so in Pikachu untouched after I deduced who he was, and then the moment new blood came into the thread and saw that sprit was Cecil, Cecil was killed.

I believe someone who was originally Cerberus but moved to Pikachu killed him because they had a different idea of what Cecil could do or accomplish, or a different view of gossip roles.

Short version - seems too much a coincidence that Cecil dies right after the merge. I don't believe in coincidences like that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 pm Dom -

I think it's odd that Cecil survived about 8 days or so in Pikachu untouched after I deduced who he was, and then the moment new blood came into the thread and saw that sprit was Cecil, Cecil was killed.

I believe someone who was originally Cerberus but moved to Pikachu killed him because they had a different idea of what Cecil could do or accomplish, or a different view of gossip roles.

Short version - seems too much a coincidence that Cecil dies right after the merge. I don't believe in coincidences like that.
Mafia teams can communicate.

I too think there are no Strex in Pika V1, which aligns with this theory. It also incidentally clears me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 pm Dom -

Are scum not going to communicate townfirms to eachother in BTSC?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”