47%

Total votes: 17
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 9

Post by sprityo »

Personally I think this two life system benefits mafia more than the town. Which makes it funnier that we’ve eliminated 3 mafia players already
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I'll read this thread at some point today. Yesterday got hijacked by an exciting life event.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Can someone do a hypothetical ratio of civs/mafia/indies with 56 roles, knowing there are at least 2 mag teams? Add in the possibility of a latent 3rd team
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:28 am I'll read this thread at some point today. Yesterday got hijacked by an exciting life event.

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Ok, reading this thing. I had reasons to vote Wilgy in the previous thread, and I encourage you to review my ISO there for said thoughts. In this thread, come on — he has nothing else, so comes in swinging at me.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 pm Well well well... what do we have here.

I am now back from vacation. Someone catch me up.
Oh nice timing hai

Can you still view the other thread where everyone was holding you at gunpoint?

Maybe give us some reads right quick
Yeah I can. Can't say I read any of it though, only noticed y'all wanted to murder me to super death and back.

Shit, the only thing I'm still clinging to the thoughts I had on Boomslang a week ago which was a bad read.
I like Sloonei's responses to SVS's questions. He reads as reasonable and civ-oriented, and I feel better about him now that the tribes have combined and he's no longer going for the lynch just to be lynching.

Epi's analysis of my interactions with Marmot is spot-on. DH's obsession with speedchuck is not. SVS says it succinctly with "If nutellas role did not have that "cannot target a teammate" line, I would be right at the front of the pitchfork line, DH."

Obviously, I don't like anyone voting me for joining a train on a reasonable case. Cbob, that means you. Scotty has been supertown this whole game, can't get that mad at him for complaining about my low engagement recently. Trying to get caught up, but also going out of town again this weekend :/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 am What is the reason for voting Boomslang? What team do you think he's on, and what do you make of Marmot's aggression toward him?
I have no reason to civ read him nor do I have an idea what team he would be on.

But that Wilgy and bob are both voting there doesn’t make me confident lol

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

For 23 players and 2 teams, 7-8 mafia is a healthy proportion. It's higher than usual because 2 teams have a risk of shooting/lynching each other.

I like to believe we have at least one civ turning bad, and at least one mafia traitor turning civ. Because the rules imply the existance of both. I'm gonna go with one of each because I don't think the game is that crazy.

I don't think there's a third team, specially with the low number of kills we've had so far.

So with this, we can go:

14 players with 2 civ roles.

Mafia team 1

3 players with 2 bad roles
1 player who starts as civ and turns bad

Mafia team 2

4 players with 2 bad roles
1 BTSC-less player who starts bad and turns civ

How about this?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DharmaHelper »

Do we care/think there might be independent/SK types?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 am Do we care/think there might be independent/SK types?
It is possible, but I'd lump them into the 14 civs list. It's not easy to detect those, specially if they are not killing.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 am What is the reason for voting Boomslang? What team do you think he's on, and what do you make of Marmot's aggression toward him?
His vote on Wilgy was the ultimate in "hello fellow townies", judging by his posts in this thread.

Sorry, I'm not reading the entire Cerberus thread plus Pikachu post-swap. You can either have me paeticipate, or have me read, but certainly not both. If somebody can point me to prior Boomslang case/suspicion on Wilgy I'll move my vote.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hey, y'all. I'm heading home today, so should be back to somewhat normal mafia schedule. Voting Wilgy so I don't forget another vote. I've been reading the thread when I have time, and the points on him make sense.

Aubergine is conveniently a food I can eat during passover (which starts next Friday, so differently quirky schedule coming up soon).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 am Do we care/think there might be independent/SK types?
If there is a serial killer, they're very boring. It wouldn't be a Game of Champions without some form of an indepdent role.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:50 pm
If there is a serial killer, they're very boring. It wouldn't be a Game of Champions without some form of an indepdent role.
Well we already know there’s some sort of vig role (or 2). I also was toying with the idea of a SK activating should on mafia team get eliminated

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

voteboomslang

I don't like this wilgy thing, i concure wirh ddl lybch speed tomorrow.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

No small wonder to me why Cerberus couldn't get a lynch going.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:26 pm No small wonder to me why Cerberus couldn't get a lynch going.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

But they are so cute.

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75

Post by insertnamehere »

Alrighty, finally caught up.

Firstly, can someone tell me what the fuck "Bidoof" means?

Secondly, reading through the whole Speedchuck thing feels like randomly tuning into some later season of a heavily-serialized TV show, and trying to mentally fill in the gaps. Unfortunately, despite S~V~S being super duper earnest, I have to side with the dull, boring, rational, Occam's-Razor-y DH and DDL on this one. He's probably where my vote's going tomorrow.

Thirdly, Scotty. [mention]S~V~S[/mention], you were pretty sus of him due to all the Day 5 shenanigans. Here's my perspective. Scotty, JoH, and Sloonei were all desperately pushing towards lynches at any costs at this point in the game, which was tricky due to having no real flips or info to go off of. Their solution seemed to essentially be playing spin-the-bottle with whoever either disagreed with them or hadn't posted in a while. Boomslang, who is my current top civ read, disagreed with them, and has been relentlessly pursued because of it.

Sloonei and Scotty had a case against me, which they themselves admitted was BS. Nevertheless due to a mixture of apathy and inertia, I began picking up votes. I wrote up a case against sig, which was based on actual, y'know, stuff, and that managed to shift their attention.

At the time, I was nervous that a scummeister could be using the pressure towards a lynch with more voters than Pikachu's to frame civilians.

The fact that this push to beat Pikachu's numbers happened at the same time as LC was about to be lynched over there, well, it don't look great.

Out of the three (relatively) hyper-active players pushing towards a lynch, Scotty's the one that looks the worst to me. JoH is dead, and Sloonei has seemingly calmed down a hell of a lot when the button got pressed. Scotty's the one who first made the switch when I protested against my lynch and offered an "easier" alternative.

This is all not to imply that I don't still suspect sig. As I said over at NuCerberus:
Like Quin said, there's a pretty decent chance that in a game this size that's this convoluted, (I know, I'm one to talk) there are multiple baddie teams. Even if sig's "wagon" was bolstered by an attempt to save LC's bacon, that doesn't discount any of my suspicions of him. Plus, sig had an extra life at that time, and I could see a baddie team not really minding bussing a member with two lives to try and save someone else. :shrug:
Fourthy, Wilgy. I don't think Wilgy is bad. I think Daisy's meta case against him is hollow and kinda judgmental. I don't like Scotty and company latching onto him as an easy target due to his inactivity. The fact that vote after vote has been cast at him today makes me pretty sure we aren't gonna get anything out of his lynch. But, as S~V~S said, the dude's super-busy, and can't be replaced anytime soon. That's enough for me to sigh and add my twig to the Wilgy bonfire. Plus, I'd be super pissed if Boomslang got lynched today.

[VOTE: WILGY] aubergine
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

"Wilgy isn't bad but I'm going to lynch him anyway"

Nah. That doesn't fly.

[VOTE: INH] aubergine
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 92

Post by speedchuck »

I'll add some weight to that.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I dig it.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:01 pm Alrighty, finally caught up.

Firstly, can someone tell me what the fuck "Bidoof" means?

Secondly, reading through the whole Speedchuck thing feels like randomly tuning into some later season of a heavily-serialized TV show, and trying to mentally fill in the gaps. Unfortunately, despite S~V~S being super duper earnest, I have to side with the dull, boring, rational, Occam's-Razor-y DH and DDL on this one. He's probably where my vote's going tomorrow.

Thirdly, Scotty. @S~V~S, you were pretty sus of him due to all the Day 5 shenanigans. Here's my perspective. Scotty, JoH, and Sloonei were all desperately pushing towards lynches at any costs at this point in the game, which was tricky due to having no real flips or info to go off of. Their solution seemed to essentially be playing spin-the-bottle with whoever either disagreed with them or hadn't posted in a while. Boomslang, who is my current top civ read, disagreed with them, and has been relentlessly pursued because of it.

Sloonei and Scotty had a case against me, which they themselves admitted was BS. Nevertheless due to a mixture of apathy and inertia, I began picking up votes. I wrote up a case against sig, which was based on actual, y'know, stuff, and that managed to shift their attention.

At the time, I was nervous that a scummeister could be using the pressure towards a lynch with more voters than Pikachu's to frame civilians.

The fact that this push to beat Pikachu's numbers happened at the same time as LC was about to be lynched over there, well, it don't look great.

Out of the three (relatively) hyper-active players pushing towards a lynch, Scotty's the one that looks the worst to me. JoH is dead, and Sloonei has seemingly calmed down a hell of a lot when the button got pressed. Scotty's the one who first made the switch when I protested against my lynch and offered an "easier" alternative.

This is all not to imply that I don't still suspect sig. As I said over at NuCerberus:
Like Quin said, there's a pretty decent chance that in a game this size that's this convoluted, (I know, I'm one to talk) there are multiple baddie teams. Even if sig's "wagon" was bolstered by an attempt to save LC's bacon, that doesn't discount any of my suspicions of him. Plus, sig had an extra life at that time, and I could see a baddie team not really minding bussing a member with two lives to try and save someone else. :shrug:
Fourthy, Wilgy. I don't think Wilgy is bad. I think Daisy's meta case against him is hollow and kinda judgmental. I don't like Scotty and company latching onto him as an easy target due to his inactivity. The fact that vote after vote has been cast at him today makes me pretty sure we aren't gonna get anything out of his lynch. But, as S~V~S said, the dude's super-busy, and can't be replaced anytime soon. That's enough for me to sigh and add my twig to the Wilgy bonfire. Plus, I'd be super pissed if Boomslang got lynched today.

[VOTE: WILGY] aubergine
I’ve made many references to Bidoof after we learned the other tribe was named Pikachu, if you were reading along.

I don’t have time to answer to this right now, but first and foremost-

How the hell is Boomslang one of your TOP civ reads? Like, what has given you that indication because I’m dumbfounded how he is the Abraham Lincoln to, say, Sloonei’s Calvin Coolidge. It just isn’t a thing. Those roles should be reversed.

Anyway, off to work. I’m not liking your entrance and it’s not because you’re suspicious of me

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yall are somewhat trippin

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 pm Yall are somewhat trippin
Join us. There's enough for everyone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm "Wilgy isn't bad but I'm going to lynch him anyway"

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:21 pm I dig it.

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 pm [VOTE: INH] aubergine

He voted for Wilgy for pretty much the same reasons I did, minus Daisy. Why is it suspish when he does it, but not when I do it?

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] Thanks for that post, that is kind of how I felt reading that thread, too. Manipulus Maximus.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm "Wilgy isn't bad but I'm going to lynch him anyway"

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:21 pm
Well, fuck all y'all.

Care to make points against me, or is knee-jerk bullshit how things worked over at Pikachu?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

Care to make points against me, or is knee-jerk bullshit how things worked over at Pikachu?
it got us to lynch LC.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

it got us to lynch LC.

SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

LC got us to lynch LC.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

It didn't used to be but apparently it is now. The good old "mob mentality/follow the leader" mentality has taken over. I will be back tomorrow some time. Hasta la vista!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

He voted for Wilgy for pretty much the same reasons I did, minus Daisy. Why is it suspish when he does it, but not when I do it?

@insertnamehere Thanks for that post, that is kind of how I felt reading that thread, too. Manipulus Maximus.
Did you say you think Wilgy is not bad while voting for him?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

it got us to lynch LC.

LC got us to lynch LC.
And INH is getting us to lynch INH.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:05 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

it got us to lynch LC.

LC got us to lynch LC.
And INH is getting us to lynch INH.
If you aren't willing to use logic to build your cases, I'm not going to take them seriously, even if it literally kills me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

Didn't you hear? I'm evil now. I don't have to justify my actions.

No, but seriously. I agreed with Cbob's knee-jerk analysis, and since everyone was voting Wilgy, I figured I'd throw a vote on you to give people something to talk about. I doubt you'll get lynched today, but talking about you is more productive than lynching Wilgy for no reason or complaining about how speed can't be lynched.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention]

Care to answer S~V~S's question?
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm He voted for Wilgy for pretty much the same reasons I did, minus Daisy. Why is it suspish when he does it, but not when I do it?

@insertnamehere Thanks for that post, that is kind of how I felt reading that thread, too. Manipulus Maximus.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 pm Dragon D. Luffy

Care to answer S~V~S's question?
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm He voted for Wilgy for pretty much the same reasons I did, minus Daisy. Why is it suspish when he does it, but not when I do it?

Already did
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Well, fuck all y'all.

Didn't you hear? I'm evil now. I don't have to justify my actions.

No, but seriously. I agreed with Cbob's knee-jerk analysis, and since everyone was voting Wilgy, I figured I'd throw a vote on you to give people something to talk about. I doubt you'll get lynched today, but talking about you is more productive than lynching Wilgy for no reason or complaining about how speed can't be lynched.
Why is Cbob's nonsensical analysis valid? Why is my Wilgy vote bad?

Use your words, people.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

QUERY: DOES ANYONE THINK THAT PIKACHU TRIBE WAS DEVOID OF STREXCORP SCUM?

Supporting info: The lopsided nightkill record, and sprit being killed right after the button press.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Speedchuck might convnce me not to lynch him at some point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Nah. That doesn't fly.

Did you say you think Wilgy is not bad while voting for him?
I said earlier that I liked Daisys case, but this is what I said when I voted.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:48 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:39 pm What is a Cactus Ass Posting Meta?
See image mafia.

Really though. I did ask for replacement. Shit keeps popping up and I'm finding less and less time to play and get caught up.

I had a baddie read on Boomslang last week and I will be voting there.
I will confirm that DrWilgy did, indeed, ask for a replacement. Unfortunately we don't have one.
Well, that both makes it easier, and should he flip bad, won't give too much cred to his more recent casual voters since if he had a team, they would know he asked for replacements, so I can drop an Aubergine on Wilgy for now,and save the big stress show for tomorrow.

*Vote Wilgy*

Hope time levels out for you Wilgy :hugs:
This thread is starting to feel like the bully table in Junior High School. C'ya.

Linki @ DDL, actually you didn't. You asked me a question. Since you drew that giant target on my back yesterday, I figured you might have an explanation.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

My question was your answer, SVS.

We are not voting INH for the reasons he gave to lynch Wilgy.

We are voting him for the reasons he gave NOT to lynch Wilgy.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:09 pm Why is Cbob's nonsensical analysis valid? Why is my Wilgy vote bad?

Use your words, people.
They call it CYA or something. Voting for someone while simultaneously predicting that they are town. It's regarded as 'playing it safe'. I think that's what you're being accused of.

Still, this is from the 'Practical Guide to Scumhunting' and may not be applicable in this case. I don't really believe in uniform mafia tells. But I am interested in seeing how people react under pressure.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like INH gave his huge paragraph explaining why he thinks Wilgy is a civ then went "yeah but I agree with Daisy votes wilgy aubergine"
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm My question was your answer, SVS.

We are not voting INH for the reasons he gave to lynch Wilgy.

We are voting him for the reasons he gave NOT to lynch Wilgy.
Do you disagree with my reasons? I'm sorry, it was an 11-3 split, a couple hours until EOD, and the person with three votes was someone I think is an active town. Speedchuck isn't lynchable, and I don't have time to shout Sig or Scotty's name from the rafters, and given the "strategy" I've seen on display, I doubt anyone would have gave a damn anyway.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm They call it CYA or something. Voting for someone while simultaneously predicting that they are town. It's regarded as 'playing it safe'. I think that's what you're being accused of.

Still, this is from the 'Practical Guide to Scumhunting' and may not be applicable in this case. I don't really believe in uniform mafia tells. But I am interested in seeing how people react under pressure.
Oh good, "easy tells" that ignore context and nuance in favor of laziness.

For the record, when people submit bullshit cases against me for reasons of "pressure," I get angry, regardless of alignment. It makes me not want to bother with playing traditional mafia games.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Nonsensical analysis? It's textbook distancing. "I don't really believe this person is bad but I have no choice but to lynch them." Wrong, there's always a choice. Vote for people you think are mafia.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm Nonsensical analysis? It's textbook distancing. "I don't really believe this person is bad but I have no choice but to lynch them." Wrong, there's always a choice. Vote for people you think are mafia.
:: insert a wall of eye roll gifs here ::
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Insulting my mafia play is not a good way to get me to change my mind, fwiw.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Whether I agree with your reasons or not is irrelevant.

The problem is that you began a vote post with "I don't think he is bad"

The devil is in the details.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:20 pm Insulting my mafia play is not a good way to get me to change my mind, fwiw.
Well, you're wrong, and I think the methods you employed to come to your conclusion are flawed. I'm not saying that you, Cbob, are a bad mafia player. Just that you, cbob, made a bad play.

And if me disagreeing with you doesn't make you change your mind, well, maybe I'm more interested in honesty than flattery.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm They call it CYA or something. Voting for someone while simultaneously predicting that they are town. It's regarded as 'playing it safe'. I think that's what you're being accused of.

Oh good, "easy tells" that ignore context and nuance in favor of laziness.

For the record, when people submit bullshit cases against me for reasons of "pressure," I get angry, regardless of alignment. It makes me not want to bother with playing traditional mafia games.
As for your first paragraph, that's what I said. I don't believe in them either.

As for your second, :shrug: . Sorry you're angry. I don't want you to be angry. But this is how I play the game. Day has been decided, as you put it. Discussion is bleh. You come in and jump on the day end vote for Wilgy.

Cbob then jumps on you.

I think that's noteworthy, whether it implicates you or Cbob, and I placed my vote where it would trigger discussion.

As I said, I don't wish to anger you. I'm just doing things and seeing what comes out of it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 pm Whether I agree with your reasons or not is irrelevant.

The problem is that you began a vote post with "I don't think he is bad"

The devil is in the details.
Uh huh.

Well, if you aren't willing to talk about the reasons behind my vote, then your case is irrelevant.

Nothing I have seen from Wilgy makes me think he is bad. But, he's still, IMO, the best lynch candidate for today.

I don't think those two statements are contradictory.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”