who do you trust the most and why?
Out of those? DDL I think. Why those 6?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 12

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:28 pm I enjoy having nju having her role revealed and all, however I would’ve personally enjoyed cbob’s alignment much more
TOWN

There ya go buddy
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:42 pm
Dom wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:23 pm INH
Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

who is your biggest suspect and why?
Oh trust. Me. Then nju was just revealed as town, so...
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:43 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:28 pm I enjoy having nju having her role revealed and all, however I would’ve personally enjoyed cbob’s alignment much more
TOWN

There ya go buddy
You sure are cheeky huh?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

why ddl?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

I think there’s small bits for most everyone on this list.

Nju obv just got the reveal, which would appear to be the same that revealed Speedchuck. But it would seem odd that it could happen more than once. I don’t have anything bad to say about daisy. DDL still holds a pretty town spot in my memory of the tribe.

INH would seem the worst with his worst left defense case
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:52 pm
Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

why ddl?
PoE kinda. Plus I remember some good points in the case somebody (sig? Sprit?) laid out. Kinda GTH-y answer, will revisit in the morning.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

I think there’s small bits for most everyone on this list.

Nju obv just got the reveal, which would appear to be the same that revealed Speedchuck. But it would seem odd that it could happen more than once. I don’t have anything bad to say about daisy. DDL still holds a pretty town spot in my memory of the tribe.

INH would seem the worst with his worst left defense case
I love my phone

It’s a Wilgy case not the worst left
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 pm @nijuukyugou if I am wilgy's teammate then that means I am also marmot's teammate.
what
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:26 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 pm @nijuukyugou if I am wilgy's teammate then that means I am also marmot's teammate.
what
oh right nevermind. Wilgy and Marmot were in the same mafia
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nijuu was pub revealed as town.... what are the actual implications of that?

Nutella was a role that revealed a reversed alignment reveal. we thought she used it on Speedchuck but speeds reveal was actually real, right? implying that a role that gave a real flip does exist and that Nutella actually never used her power before dying. but then nijuu flip happened... which means either the role that flipped speedchuck was more than one-shot power or that there's a third role that does a similar thing to the other two

in any case we know this wasn't done specifically done by the wrong flipper, and the odds of there being two false flippers seems low, or at least lower than there being a 2-shot real-flipper. 3rd possibility would be an insane flipper but that would be stupid and impractical and wouldn't benefit anyone.

i'm inclined to trust this flip
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

apprehensively
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Lol cool.

Guess we know who killed INH on Bidoof 1.0.

Can’t tell from the role description if it’s a one-time shot. If it’s not, then that makes LoRab another potential target of hers.

In any case, she good in my book, and I think I’ve deduced the role revealer down to 2 people. If you got some more shots, can we discuss who we want to throw highlighters at next before willy nilly revealing?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I forget how work intensive it is to prepare for the holiday starting tomorrow night. Oy. (it's the one where we eat a long meal with lots of stuff going on and then don't eat bread for a week)
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:13 am So what would you think? Three original and one first death recruit?

I wonder what the mechanism would be? If it was number based, like the first NK your team makes, or choice based, the baddies could find out who other baddies are, because their recruit would fail since I would guess they can't recruit from another team.

So either the baddies have info, or it is a random recruiting mechanism, imo. Would lynched people be excluded from the recruit process, since they would bring baggage?

I think Jack was civ both times. He moved from one life to the next cleanly.

This is something to think about, and what it basically says is no one can be excluded based on thread, because the person you just tried to lynch could be your new partner.

Anyone have any thoughts on anyone who change suspicions? Maybe came back from the Pet Semetary?
Like ZomBree? (ok, I may be the only one that remembers that from a game eons ago) My gut tells me it's more likely built into second roles that they are mafia, but recruitment (or versions thereof) could also be the case. As for how many on each mafia (asked before this post), I think each mafia starting with 3 or 4 and potentially gaining 1 more is realistic. It was also theorized in Cerberus, which I think woul make a certain amount of sense, that there could be mafia members who do not have BTSC with their team, at least at the start of the game.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:48 am
sig wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:27 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:18 am If niju is strex then she and nutella (an Even) started the game with inter-team BTSC. There's a part of me that can see that being the case.
It would explain how LC knew about the other chat
So would the existence of a single Even in Cerberus.
The fact that there were kills on both even and odd nights (and I think, even if we don't assume that evens kill on even nights) in Cerberus strongly suggests that there were Evens on both tribes, since the rule was stated you could only target on your own tribe in general, and it stands to reason that would include kills--I can't imagine that it wouldn't.

It now would seem Niju is civ, so that aspect is somewhat moot. But in general, I think it's still an important discussion.
Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:41 am nijuu was pub revealed as town.... what are the actual implications of that?

Nutella was a role that revealed a reversed alignment reveal. we thought she used it on Speedchuck but speeds reveal was actually real, right? implying that a role that gave a real flip does exist and that Nutella actually never used her power before dying. but then nijuu flip happened... which means either the role that flipped speedchuck was more than one-shot power or that there's a third role that does a similar thing to the other two

in any case we know this wasn't done specifically done by the wrong flipper, and the odds of there being two false flippers seems low, or at least lower than there being a 2-shot real-flipper. 3rd possibility would be an insane flipper but that would be stupid and impractical and wouldn't benefit anyone.

i'm inclined to trust this flip
Other possibilities include a role that can mimic roles--or use the powers of dead players.

That said, my gut says to trust the flip, as well. And to wonder if niju killed me and why.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

Oh... I meant like... yo people on this list answer this question. However I was unclear. :blush:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

So if Niju is a daykiller, there is another since wasn't Nutella daykilled too?

I would not be surprised if there was another role revealer, whether good or bad, that's harder to say. But most def BOTD Niju.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, if it was a baddie reveal it would likely work like Nutellas role for the evens, so if she was targeted by the Strex baddies corresponding role, and it flipped her role, it would make her the Cerberus Even, which, in conjunction with Nutellas and Nijus original roles, would be very pointless and odd, having them be BTSC mates 2x.

So I think it very likely to have been a true reveal. I find it more likely that someone either suspected, or didn't suspect, Niju and wanted it out in the thread, not dissimilar to Chucks reveal.

Also I would doubt duplicate baddie roles based on the baddie roles we have seen so far.

So Imma take this one at face value.

This is where we come back to Epis early game discussion, who would kill Niju on Day one? It was Strex, she was civ, she was not a super obvious target. Assuming they had intertribe BTSC, which I think super likely based on the last post or so LC made, it could be someone on either tribe we are looking for as potentially the third Strex. Unless we think Pikachu was a Strex free zone.

I don't recall his decision making process last time Marmot and I were bad together; are he and Wilgy precision killers, they kill for a reason, or are they more random? I know Marmot has killed for lulz in the past. So not sure if a third member could be inferred from who they killed.

In Cerberus, they killed Niju, Jack and sig. Then they killed Sprit in Pikachu, right? And they DID kill DH twice. That is kind of weird. It makes me want to reread DH since the merge, since they were so desperate to kill DH they killed him twice, I would think if one of them had been in Pikachu, they might have killed him before the double kill.

I plan to reread DH since the merge, and then see who it makes me look towards. I have a name or two in mind. I also want to read Nijus interactions day i. When I asked her in Cerberus who she thinks may have killed her she said:
Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 8
#1473 Post by nijuukyugou » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:21:11 pm

I’ve thought about it, mostly from the perspective of Booms taking suspicion the day after and my thinking that, although it’s not unthinkable with multiple lives, I’d not imagine he’d have killed me Night 1. I have not been obsessive about it, but I’ve thought (and I think voiced - I say “think” because I’m tipsy and phone-posting so I’m not ISO’ing myself immediately) that it was weird, as I very rarely get NK’ed Night 1. Either someone was afraid of something I said (doubtful, but hey, maybe) or a team doesn’t know me? It is a different monster for sure with two lives.

Okay gonna stop rambling and socialize with our guest and watch basketball.
[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention]~ did you even think about what you might have said to draw that kill?

And I am concentrating on Strex becasue I think with that kill pattern, they will be easier to figure out. If someone thinks they might be able to decipher the Even that was in Cerberus that way, it's worth a shot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just started rereading Cerberus from this perspective; why these targets?

I am gonna drop the eggplant on INH for now. He defended Wilgy quite a bit in early days, and again in later days. J O'H, who was the civviest civ to civ was on his back, and subsequently died via Strex. And if there is one person that I think INH would expect to see through his baddie self, it would be DH. And DH was killed with extreme prejudice starting Night 9 (the merge was Day 9), then Night 11, INHs' first two nights in the room with DH. He asked about Negan sightings when we first got to Pikachu, first thing. He never mentioned it here, not even to razz DH about it, although that seemed to be his primary interest when the Pikachus got to Cerberus.

I did not finsih rereading him at Cerberus, and I did not read him in ISO after the Merge, so my Aubergine could change, but right now I feel he is the person who is most likely to have wanted DH dead who did not interact with him before the merge.

Tossing the Aubergine, *VOTE INH*
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:52 pm
Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

why ddl?
PoE kinda. Plus I remember some good points in the case somebody (sig? Sprit?) laid out. Kinda GTH-y answer, will revisit in the morning.
Scratch this, for some reason I forgot about Day 9 and was thinking INH's initial Wilgy vote came D10 in opposition to the speedchuck wagon. I need to rethink this.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:50 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:43 pm
TOWN

There ya go buddy
You sure are cheeky huh?
Too much time playing with [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] I'm afraid
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 9

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:01 pm I don't think Marmot responds to INH's vocaroo link the way he did if he and wilgy are partners. That effectively renders wilgy's role useless.
[mention]S~V~S[/mention] your thoughts on this and how it implies INH isn't Strex?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:28 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:01 pm I don't think Marmot responds to INH's vocaroo link the way he did if he and wilgy are partners. That effectively renders wilgy's role useless.
@S~V~S your thoughts on this and how it implies INH isn't Strex?
Wait nevermind cancel that. I was getting INH and WIlgy's roles backwards. :blush:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is totally subjective on my part.

Let's start tossing out theories and punching holes in them, or finding things that back them up.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:50 am This is totally subjective on my part.

Let's start tossing out theories and punching holes in them, or finding things that back them up.
Ok.

Unsubstantiated theory I’ve been mulling over:

DH was an evil even and pushed the idea that one of the Bidoofs to switch into Pikachu was responsible for sprityo’s death for his own benefit. Strex killed him twice and now we’ll never truly know.

If this isn’t the case, and he is correct, then one of me, Sloonei, Kyle, or SpaceDaisy is responsible.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Here’s another one- Sloonei is an evil even.

:omg:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

But why wouldn't Wilgy have used his power if they weren't teammates?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am personally liking the theory SVS is throwing out on INH atm. And I am liking what I'm seeing from SVS in general actually.

For the moment I am going to toss an aubergine VOTE INH for the time being.

I have a doctor's appt this afternoon so hopefully soon I will know how the knee is doing, but if I am absent today, that is why.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei, I see you have a vote on DDL. Did I miss you presenting a case on him? What brings you to vote for him? I haven't felt any particular way about DDL, so I am curious what others are thinking there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 am Also, if it was a baddie reveal it would likely work like Nutellas role for the evens, so if she was targeted by the Strex baddies corresponding role, and it flipped her role, it would make her the Cerberus Even, which, in conjunction with Nutellas and Nijus original roles, would be very pointless and odd, having them be BTSC mates 2x.

So I think it very likely to have been a true reveal. I find it more likely that someone either suspected, or didn't suspect, Niju and wanted it out in the thread, not dissimilar to Chucks reveal.

Also I would doubt duplicate baddie roles based on the baddie roles we have seen so far.

So Imma take this one at face value.

This is where we come back to Epis early game discussion, who would kill Niju on Day one? It was Strex, she was civ, she was not a super obvious target. Assuming they had intertribe BTSC, which I think super likely based on the last post or so LC made, it could be someone on either tribe we are looking for as potentially the third Strex. Unless we think Pikachu was a Strex free zone.

I don't recall his decision making process last time Marmot and I were bad together; are he and Wilgy precision killers, they kill for a reason, or are they more random? I know Marmot has killed for lulz in the past. So not sure if a third member could be inferred from who they killed.

In Cerberus, they killed Niju, Jack and sig. Then they killed Sprit in Pikachu, right? And they DID kill DH twice. That is kind of weird. It makes me want to reread DH since the merge, since they were so desperate to kill DH they killed him twice, I would think if one of them had been in Pikachu, they might have killed him before the double kill.

I plan to reread DH since the merge, and then see who it makes me look towards. I have a name or two in mind. I also want to read Nijus interactions day i. When I asked her in Cerberus who she thinks may have killed her she said:
Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 8
#1473 Post by nijuukyugou » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:21:11 pm

I’ve thought about it, mostly from the perspective of Booms taking suspicion the day after and my thinking that, although it’s not unthinkable with multiple lives, I’d not imagine he’d have killed me Night 1. I have not been obsessive about it, but I’ve thought (and I think voiced - I say “think” because I’m tipsy and phone-posting so I’m not ISO’ing myself immediately) that it was weird, as I very rarely get NK’ed Night 1. Either someone was afraid of something I said (doubtful, but hey, maybe) or a team doesn’t know me? It is a different monster for sure with two lives.

Okay gonna stop rambling and socialize with our guest and watch basketball.
@nijuukyugou~ did you even think about what you might have said to draw that kill?

And I am concentrating on Strex becasue I think with that kill pattern, they will be easier to figure out. If someone thinks they might be able to decipher the Even that was in Cerberus that way, it's worth a shot.
I haven't gone back (mostly because I feel like I'm juggling rabid monkeys right now in life), but I'm going to do that now. My ISO is easy to catch up on.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:01 am

Here’s another one- Sloonei is an evil even.

:omg:
We do still need to figure out who killed sprityo. I'm starting to think it might have been kyle.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

But I say that with extreme hesitation and uncertainty. How do people feel about kyle?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I could get behind SVS's theory on INH. I've flipped my opinion on her today and I like the work she's putting in. My strongest reason for town reading INH early in the game was that his frustration seemed believable, but he's since died and moved on to his second role, so that all goes out the window. He has not done anything that demands a town-read since like Day 2 or 3 that I can recall. His big post about wilgy from the other day looks less good in hindsight (I still wonder if wilgy's teammates would care about saving him though), and besides that it seems like he's been hanging back while lamenting that others are hanging back.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Seriously, that was quick. The run-down of my posts, pre-NK:

I made bad haikus.

I expressed frustration at Sloonei's frustration with the speed of the thread. I disagree with not bothering to vote because of the haiku mechanic. I say my usual "Day 1 sucks I'll vote a non-poster before a poster" spiel.

I comment on sig, without much conviction. I like Daisy's comment about INH and agree. I vote Jackofhearts for not posting in the GoC Day 1.

Bewbs.

I respond to sig's question about mechanics - those who are bad, stay bad after death. (Now I realize, wait. sig was unaware of this mechanic explained in the rules, yet seemed to immediately realize that our lynches weren't going through because of being beaten by votes in Pikachu tribe? :ponder: )

Jackofhearts does not like my vote for him Day 1. I respond with my explanation, essentially the same as my explanation from the time I voted.

Conclusions? Either someone doesn't like bewbs (and for that, they should be found and lynched heartily!), or someone didn't like my participation (content or quantity. I feel like I was more talkative and paying more attention during this game than I have in several past games (at least at the beginning). I'm not the greatest mafia player by any means, but I have good deduction when I'm paying attention. That's probably tooting my own horn too much, but hey, possibility. I'm thinking that whoever killed me has either played with me in games where I was decent (this is less likely, especially given the double-life mechanic), or hasn't played with me much at all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

It's because Sig didn't read the rules, since rule reading is for nerds and I'm no nerd. :srsnod:

I think the idea that the lynch occurred in the other thread makes perfect sense if we didn't get the lynch and we knew that we had two threads. Not worth lynching on at this point in the game.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I can't seem to find it, what were the first two kills Strex mafia team made if we know, and someone really wanted DH dead which makes me think that perhaps he was onto them.

I don't think INH is mafia or at least not on Wilgy team, my logic is based off of this, both he and I defended Wilgy early on and both of us were killed. If I'm correct we were both killed by Wilgy's team (correct me if I'm wrong my list got lost with my last PC) I believe its possible they were killing people who supported him to keep him alive longer. I also think at least one of Sterx's kills was a teammate.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

INH was Day Killed on Day 4. He was not NKed.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And those who say that I've been playing differently since my second role, that's true I've tried to be more active and engaging less zany since I'm now on my last life and I'd rather not die yet.

A few quick reads/salad
SVS - She seems good right now, contributing a fair amount and I'm not getting baddie gut vibes from her.
Epi - Same as SVS he seems genuine and is contributing
INH - His push on me seems genuine so at the very least he wouldn't be on one mafia team and I don't believe he's Wilgy teammate. So he could be Even, but doubt it.
Lorab - Been back and forth on her, but I'm back to thinking she's a civ/indy
Sloonie - He still has two lives correct? And hasn't been killed yet, I wouldn't mind lynching him to even the playing field at some point. Also i'm not convinced that he's a civ. More on this later.

That's all i've got time for right now, if anyone has specific questions feel free to mention me.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 pm INH was Day Killed on Day 4. He was not NKed.
Oh really? disregard my thoughts on INH than.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:00 am

Ok.

Unsubstantiated theory I’ve been mulling over:

DH was an evil even and pushed the idea that one of the Bidoofs to switch into Pikachu was responsible for sprityo’s death for his own benefit. Strex killed him twice and now we’ll never truly know.

If this isn’t the case, and he is correct, then one of me, Sloonei, Kyle, or SpaceDaisy is responsible.
I have complicated feels on this due to DHs' and my dynamic (that sentence is hella awkward, pedantic folks, what did I do wrong?). I will reply to this tonight when I am not at work.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:38 pm And those who say that I've been playing differently since my second role, that's true I've tried to be more active and engaging less zany since I'm now on my last life and I'd rather not die yet.

A few quick reads/salad
SVS - She seems good right now, contributing a fair amount and I'm not getting baddie gut vibes from her.
Epi - Same as SVS he seems genuine and is contributing
INH - His push on me seems genuine so at the very least he wouldn't be on one mafia team and I don't believe he's Wilgy teammate. So he could be Even, but doubt it.
Lorab - Been back and forth on her, but I'm back to thinking she's a civ/indy
Sloonie - He still has two lives correct? And hasn't been killed yet, I wouldn't mind lynching him to even the playing field at some point. Also i'm not convinced that he's a civ. More on this later.

That's all i've got time for right now, if anyone has specific questions feel free to mention me.
Oh sig... up to this post I've been leaning civ on you. But this is shady. If you were doing it because you suspect him you would have listed that reason first rather than second and said, I'll share more later. Not only do I disagree about Sloonei, but that is exactly the kind of comment that makes me feel like you might be one "mining" for another teammate. I don't know how I feel about you after that comment.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I am glad I'm not alone in disliking that comment. Not only because it's directed toward me, but because of how unsubstantiated it is. Sig first states that he wants to "even the playing field" (what?) by lynching me (what?), and then after that vaguely alludes to a suspicion against me which has existed all game long but never been substantiated in any meaningful way. I get that that's kind of sig's thing, but he's been making comments like that about me all game without ever backing them up.

That said, I have no interest in defending myself because, in my own humble opinion, I think I look town as fuck and any suspicion against me is paranoid tinfoiling or a blatant fabrication. Lynching me might help some people, but I'd rather not lose a life over that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Reading through as quickly as I can instead of meeting my deadline for the local paper... #justmafiathings. Also, drinking beer because Good Friday monk diet.

Super glad that the Wilgy flip turned out correctly. Spacedaisy's celebration reads so authentic as opposed to "look at me I'm civ and got this right" that I'm basically willing to clear her at this point. She's wrong about me being involved in the Blooper kill, but I still think she's town.

Sloonei's SVS case reads weirdly to me. He's essentially criticizing her for calling him supatown; he may be less active in this thread, but he was the driving force in Cerberus. My gut says SVS was a civ just pushing buttons to generate responses there. However, he's right about sig delivering player salad, as well as his weird "even the playing field" comment. And Scotty chips in with good vote analysis of a Wilgy/Sig connection.

Colonialbob is diving deep into mechanics discussion and hypotheticals about recruitment, which I don't see as particularly helpful. This game is complicated enough as is without that mechanic, and I think he's trying to muddy the pot.

I think Epi's on the right track with vote analysis for Wilgy/Speedchuck. Who joined the train when it was truly inevitable to avoid standing out? And that leads us to Colonialbob and sig as well.

Whoa, Blooper reveal! Glad I'm living with a goodie two-shoes :P
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Yeah agreed on the Sig thoughts. Gonna iso him real quick to further my thoughts. Also still suspicious of inh since I realized I was mixing up the days of his Wilgy votes. Vote is very likely going between those two today.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Boomslang[/mention] um I was responding to *other people* speculating on mechanics/recruitment and I think I made two posts about it. Why not call out Sloonei or SVS for the same thing?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 pm I am glad I'm not alone in disliking that comment. Not only because it's directed toward me, but because of how unsubstantiated it is. Sig first states that he wants to "even the playing field" (what?) by lynching me (what?), and then after that vaguely alludes to a suspicion against me which has existed all game long but never been substantiated in any meaningful way. I get that that's kind of sig's thing, but he's been making comments like that about me all game without ever backing them up.

That said, I have no interest in defending myself because, in my own humble opinion, I think I look town as fuck and any suspicion against me is paranoid tinfoiling or a blatant fabrication. Lynching me might help some people, but I'd rather not lose a life over that.
I felt a ton better about you after Wilgys flip, and just when I start to feel better about you, you say shit like this ^^

Let people form their own opinions, and don't tell them they are full of crap if they dare to suspect the mighty Supatown Sloonei. I hate people blowing their own horn like this, it always looks so baddie to me, it's a good chunk of why I wouldn't let go of my Chuck suspish, he kept talking about how he was "townfirmed". It's part of what bothered me about DHs game, too; he kept talking about how civ he was. Let me decide how I feel about you. It's like daring people to suspect you.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 pm I am glad I'm not alone in disliking that comment. Not only because it's directed toward me, but because of how unsubstantiated it is. Sig first states that he wants to "even the playing field" (what?) by lynching me (what?), and then after that vaguely alludes to a suspicion against me which has existed all game long but never been substantiated in any meaningful way. I get that that's kind of sig's thing, but he's been making comments like that about me all game without ever backing them up.

I felt a ton better about you after Wilgys flip, and just when I start to feel better about you, you say shit like this ^^

Let people form their own opinions, and don't tell them they are full of crap if they dare to suspect the mighty Supatown Sloonei. I hate people blowing their own horn like this, it always looks so baddie to me, it's a good chunk of why I wouldn't let go of my Chuck suspish, he kept talking about how he was "townfirmed". It's part of what bothered me about DHs game, too; he kept talking about how civ he was. Let me decide how I feel about you. It's like daring people to suspect you.
Nuh uh. I'm commanding people not to suspect me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Commander Sloonei
What brought about your idea
That Mii is evil?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:02 pm Commander Sloonei
That Mii is evil?
It's not a fully assured idea yet, but it stems from process of elimination when looking at the Pikachu 2.0 crew. Same as what brought me to suspect wilgy earlier. If we assume that the Evil Evens killed sprityo, then there must have been an Even in Pikachu with us.

It is possible that we've been on the wrong path about this and that strex kills on even nights while the Evens kill on odd nights. It is counter-intuitive, but that might be the point. If it weren't for the theory about evens killing sprit, I'd probably not suspect anyone from Pikachu 2.0.

I should look back and see if there was any resistance to the nutella suspicion before she got blown up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:02 pm Commander Sloonei
That Mii is evil?
It's not a fully assured idea yet, but it stems from process of elimination when looking at the Pikachu 2.0 crew. Same as what brought me to suspect wilgy earlier. If we assume that the Evil Evens killed sprityo, then there must have been an Even in Pikachu with us.

It is possible that we've been on the wrong path about this and that strex kills on even nights while the Evens kill on odd nights. It is counter-intuitive, but that might be the point. If it weren't for the theory about evens killing sprit, I'd probably not suspect anyone from Pikachu 2.0.

I should look back and see if there was any resistance to the nutella suspicion before she got blown up.
That is quite doubtful
If you believe that Marmot
Gave us bad weather
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”