Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: colonialbob - Interrogation Room

Post by colonialbob »

G-Man wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:56 pm What do you hope your grandchildren will remember you for and tell their grandchildren about you?
That I loved them, and that I taught them about all kinds of cool stuff.

(Is that weird? My last grandparent died when I was like 4 so I've never really known life with grandparents)
What will they actually remember you for and tell their grandchildren about you?
"Grampa sure loved to tell us super corny jokes."
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

G-Man wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:56 pm What do you hope your grandchildren will remember you for and tell their grandchildren about you?
That I loved them and taught them about all kinds of cool stuff.
What will they actually remember you for and tell their grandchildren about you?
That I had a weird sense of humor and was always cracking jokes that mostly just made myself laugh.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:36 pm
That I loved them and taught them about all kinds of cool stuff.
That I had a weird sense of humor and was always cracking jokes that mostly just made myself laugh.
hah I totally thought the first answer to this disappeared somehow but it was just on the next page. :blush:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

you missed my 3 wishes question! :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

how did you propose to your wife, or how did your wife propose to you? :)
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:47 am you missed my 3 wishes question! :p
I didn't miss it, I'm just having trouble coming up with 3 whole wishes! (That aren't of the "world peace" variety, because those are boring.)
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:48 am how did you propose to your wife, or how did your wife propose to you? :)
We were living in separate states at the time, so she came in to visit for our anniversary. I made her dinner, then put up a video of the night sky on the TV (she likes stargazing) and we slow danced to a couple of her favorite songs, then I proposed.

Then (after we called parents and stuff) we watched like 3 hours of say yes to the dress. :grin:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wow cbob, you are such a romantic! I don't peg any of your mafia-ers down as romantics, tbh. :p

what did you make for dinner?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention], do you think prostitution should be legalized?

what was your dream childhood job?

what kind of music do you like listening to?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

More like the "[mention]dunya[/mention] interviews colonialbob" room :biggrin:

I don't remember what I made for dinner... shame on me. I was too focused on the upcoming question to remember much else apparently.
dunya wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:03 pm [mention]colonialbob[/mention], do you think prostitution should be legalized?

what was your dream childhood job?

what kind of music do you like listening to?
Mmm tough question. Yes but it's a tough answer because you run into exploitation problems. If somebody is doing it because they actually want to, that's fine with me. But if they're being coerced by a significant other / acquaintance / family member it's obviously problematic.

I don't know that I really had one? I did the standard "pretend to be a sports star" stuff as a kid, but I'm not sure if I ever thought I would actually be one when I grew up. For a while I wanted to be an editor, I guess.

I listen to a lot of different stuff. My go-to Pandora stations are Childish Gambino and Blackstar, but I also have a Dead South station to switch it up. I don't mind pop on the radio while driving, although there's certain artists/types I don't care for (Drake, for example). Sometimes I'll go back to 90s alt rock for a bit too, as a change of pace.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Also, this is our dog on a snowy day(sorry, I can't figure out how to resize the picture):
Spoiler: show
There's a few more pictures here... The second and third are very typical Jake poses.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm a curious person, and like to take advantage of this week, sorry 😃
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:32 pm I listen to a lot of different stuff. My go-to Pandora stations are Childish Gambino and Blackstar, but I also have a Dead South station to switch it up.
oh wow. heyyyyy cbob, why don't you join us in album of the week. We could use more of you. :p your dislike of Drake can be ignored since you listed Childish Gambino and Blackstar as favs
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:40 pm Also, this is our dog on a snowy day(sorry, I can't figure out how to resize the picture):
There's a few more pictures here... The second and third are very typical Jake poses.
ok Jake is an absolute cuteyyyy! How old is he?

also, wow, you have a lot of snow there! is that recent? We are still snowed in here. :grin:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:37 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:40 pm Also, this is our dog on a snowy day(sorry, I can't figure out how to resize the picture):
ok Jake is an absolute cuteyyyy! How old is he?

also, wow, you have a lot of snow there! is that recent? We are still snowed in here. :grin:
No, that's from a while ago, although we actually did get snow this morning. We're not sure exactly how old he is, when we adopted him they thought he was 4-5, and that was 4 years ago this summer.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

sprityo - Interrogation Room

Post by dunya »

Thanks for answering this week's questions [mention]colonialbob[/mention], and feel free to come back with your three wishes whenever you decide on them. :p it's always a pleasure playing/talking with you!

sprityo Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome Syndicate regular and Socky Award winner sprityo to the hot seat! Apart from playing some games with sprityo, and watching Phenom 1 and 2 which he hosted, I actually don't know much about him. So I can't wait till ya'll get those questions rolling in.

[mention]sprityo[/mention], to get things started: what are your top 3 go to bands?

Since you're in the US army, that much I do know! I think, how many different places have you been stationed at?

what do you do in the army? what made you decide to join?

Where in the US are you from originally? What's the best and worst thing about that place?

do you have any siblings?

how do you feel about long distance relationships?

come on, guys, let's welcome sprityo to the hotseat with a round of fun questions!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: sprityo - Interrogation Room

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do these look like quality hospital corners to you, trainee? DID YOU SPEND MORE THAN FIVE SECONDS ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT BED? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH A BOY WHO CAN'T EVEN MAKE HIS G-DAMNED BED? GET ON YOUR FAAAAACE.

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:31 am Thanks for answering this week's questions colonialbob, and feel free to come back with your three wishes whenever you decide on them. :p it's always a pleasure playing/talking with you!

sprityo Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome Syndicate regular and Socky Award winner sprityo to the hot seat! Apart from playing some games with sprityo, and watching Phenom 1 and 2 which he hosted, I actually don't know much about him. So I can't wait till ya'll get those questions rolling in.

sprityo, to get things started: what are your top 3 go to bands?

Since you're in the US army, that much I do know! I think, how many different places have you been stationed at?

what do you do in the army? what made you decide to join?

Where in the US are you from originally? What's the best and worst thing about that place?

do you have any siblings?

how do you feel about long distance relationships?

come on, guys, let's welcome sprityo to the hotseat with a round of fun questions!
Hello hello everyone! let's get started

Top 3 bands are Young the Giant, Two Door Cinema Club, and Passion Pit. For EDM/Dubstep my top 3 is Savant, Zomboy, and Pegboard Nerds

Not many places actually ive only been in service for almost 2 years now. Ive been to South Carolina for BCT, Georgia for job training, and am stationed until further notice in middle of nowhere Oklahoma :p

My job regards signal communications, so telephones and internet setup and connecting it all, albeit i havent done that specific aspect of my job since i arrived in oklahoma. Ive been resigned to a typewriting middleman of sorts. I joined 100% for schooling which ill be starting some online classes this summer to get a head start.

Im actually from Texas, not even 2.5 hours away from where im stationed. So much for seeing the world right? haha. Texas is amazing and you cannot tell me otherwise :mafia: okay maybe its got some crazy weather and allergies suck for me but thats it

I have a younger sister who is turning 14 in 4 days, its too bad im leaving the day before though so an early "happy birthday" will have to do.

I think it's what you make of it. Theyre hard no doubt, ive never really had a relationship with someone for more than a couple months and theyve almost always been at least an hour away driving time. If youre going for a long distance relationship, expect it to be more casual than anything.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:00 am Do these look like quality hospital corners to you, trainee? DID YOU SPEND MORE THAN FIVE SECONDS ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT BED? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH A BOY WHO CAN'T EVEN MAKE HIS G-DAMNED BED? GET ON YOUR FAAAAACE.

YES DRILL SERGEANT!!!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what are you hoping to major in at school?

have you ever heard of the blue whale suicide game? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
what do you about that and other similar forms of online bullying that can cause people to self harm?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:56 pm what are you hoping to major in at school?

have you ever heard of the blue whale suicide game? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
what do you [know] about that and other similar forms of online bullying that can cause people to self harm?
Video Game Design

Yeah, i have it's awful

your syntax was fudged. ill assume its a "know" and the answer is i dont know much about online bullying in general. Much less that people shouldnt listen to strangers on the internet because trolls exist for the sole purpose of malicious intent
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

what's it like in tha army?
if you could go anywhere in the US, where would you go?
what's the best color?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:29 pm what's it like in tha army?
if you could go anywhere in the US, where would you go?
what's the best color?

easy. for me personally. its a different experience based on your job im sure
I would go to Alaska and enjoy the weird day/night cycles
CYAN
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sprityo don't you leave tomorrow for your deployment? Remind me again, where is it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

sprityo: would you say you were closer to mom or dad? why?

do you support any sport teams?

how old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

do you have any cool scars? how did you get it/them?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:17 pm sprityo don't you leave tomorrow for your deployment? Remind me again, where is it?
I arrived not but 14 hours ago in an undisclosed location ;)
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:28 pm sprityo: would you say you were closer to mom or dad? why?

do you support any sport teams?

how old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

do you have any cool scars? how did you get it/them?
My mom, because she’s cared for me pretty much my whole life, I am the firstborn child

I don’t like sports

4 years old

I have a scar on my wrist, I got it from trying to cut a hole in plywood for a physics project :fist:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

come on guys! some more questions would be nice. Last day for sprityo.

sprityo:

what's your greatest fear?

what's your favorite nickname for yourself given to you by others and what's the story behind it?

tell me about the first time you got your heart broken.

on a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, rate your cooking skills and tell me what's your best dish to prepare.

how tall are you?

what's the best trait in your opinion, about yourself?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo: what is your favorite MRE?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]sprityo[/mention]
Why did you choose the username "spirityo"?
Who do you aspire to be like?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

dunya wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 am come on guys! some more questions would be nice. Last day for sprityo.

sprityo:

what's your greatest fear?

what's your favorite nickname for yourself given to you by others and what's the story behind it?

tell me about the first time you got your heart broken.

on a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, rate your cooking skills and tell me what's your best dish to prepare.

how tall are you?

what's the best trait in your opinion, about yourself?
Death

J-Man. It’s my first initial then man. My grandpa gave it to me

My girlfriend broke up with me on Valentine’s Day to date my best friend (this was in middle school)

4, seasoned salmon cooked in a pan on a stove

73 inches/6foot 1 inch

I say everything with reason and meaning.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:02 pm sprityo: what is your favorite MRE?
Number 10: Chili Mac

Lunalee wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:45 pm [mention]sprityo[/mention]
Why did you choose the username "spirityo"?
Who do you aspire to be like?
“Sprityo” comes from “Sprite” which is an object or character used in animation or game design. And I threw on some random letters to make it cool. It stuck

Myself, because I’m the best.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

When and where did you start playing mafia?
How did you end up here?
What's your favorite mafia game/memory/whatever?
What's the best weather?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you believe in an afterlife?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

gwilikers6 - Interrogation Room

Post by dunya »

feel free to answer the last questions whenever you have time, [mention]sprityo[/mention] and thanks so much for taking the time to sit in the hotseat!

gwilikers6 Interrogation

For the next interrogation, let's welcome RYM Hall of Famer (and local sweetheart) gwilikers6 to the hot seat! Courteous, funny and Bella Swan's prettier impersonator ([mention]Sloonei[/mention]'s lover, never forget), gwilly is one of my favorite people and I'm excited ya'll get to know more about him!

[mention]gwilikers6[/mention], to get things started: what's the best movie you've seen recently?

have you graduated yet? what did you major in?

coffee or tea?

do you prefer to be town or scum in mafia?

what's your favorite game till today that you played in?

come on RYMers and Syndicators, let's make gwilly uncomfortable. :shifty:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:52 pm When and where did you start playing mafia?
How did you end up here?
What's your favorite mafia game/memory/whatever?
What's the best weather?
Chocolate pi forums. A nearly abandoned website now
I was searching for a new mafia community on Theby internet
Phenon Mafia of course :D
Sunny with a light breeze. Not too hot
dunya wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:11 pm do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: gwilikers6 - Interrogation Room

Post by sprityo »

I’m going to chuck my phone into the desert I swear I hate these auto corrects
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bella my love, why hast you forsaken me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

OT intereogation room talk, the biggest bastard role i've ever played as was as gwilikers' lover. The theme was vampires vs humans. I was Edward and he was Bella. He knew I was a vampire. Vampires were mafia. He was town. The game lasted about a half hour.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 14

Post by gwilikers6 »

Ah, late to my own interrogation. Well here goes!
dunya wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:00 pm gwilikers6, to get things started: what's the best movie you've seen recently?

have you graduated yet? what did you major in?

coffee or tea?

do you prefer to be town or scum in mafia?

what's your favorite game till today that you played in?

come on RYMers and Syndicators, let's make gwilly uncomfortable. :shifty:
Well the latest addition to my 5 stars has been Why Don't You Play in Hell? Completely over the top wacky absurdity from the most interesting director working right now imo.

I graduated with a very reluctant degree in English. I went to college with the idea of being an English teacher, and soon realized that I would hate doing that. So I figured I had already put the money in and might as well finish, although I've always regretted going to college. I do not use my degree and have no real intention of using it.

I guess I prefer tea, but I drink coffee every day and tea less often. Convenience is the name of the game.

I definitely prefer being scum, although it hasn't happened too often in my time playing mafia. I have always been awful at scum hunting and don't like the pressure of having to make decisions about who is scum and who is town. I'm a lot better at making bullshit cases when scum than I am at making real cases as town. Plus, I'm almost never suspected by anyone when I play mafia, regardless of alignment, so that helps.

I had a really good time in the celebrity game that Choutas hosted on RYM. It's been the only time I've really masterminded a game as scum and singlehandedly propelled my team to victory. And also since you guys are bringing it up, the Twilight game was a blast even though it was a bit broken. I really miss the behind-the-scenes networking of the early RYM games, even though I realize it probably gave town an unfair advantage.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:27 pm Bella my love, why hast you forsaken me?
Mafia takes a lot of energy out of me these days. I can only play a game every once and a little while. Plus I'm just busy with work and stuff.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]gwilikers6[/mention], what is your fondest memory of our dear departed RYM:OT forum?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:23 pm @gwilikers6, what is your fondest memory of our dear departed RYM:OT forum?
It’s hard not to just say mafia, but I suppose I can expand on that a bit. The best thing about RYM OT was that it was a community of cool dudes on a website I’d be using daily regardless. I just don’t care enough to take that extra step to visit an offshoot forum or anything these days. It was nice to have the majority of my internet going-ons in one place. But yeah I really loved the community we had back in the mafia heyday, and met a bunch of super cool people.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]gwilikers6[/mention]
Tell us about your username!

What hobbies do you enjoy outside of playing mafia?

Do you have any pets?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]gwilikers6[/mention] You say you are not using your English degree at work so what do you do for a living? Have you completely given up on teaching? (If not, be sure to talk with Epignosis, he teaches high school English.)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 pm @gwilikers6
Tell us about your username!

What hobbies do you enjoy outside of playing mafia?

Do you have any pets?
Man, I've been using this username since I started playing Runescape like 15 years ago. I have no idea why I chose it, I must have just thought gee willikers was a funny thing to say at the time.

I've got pretty simple hobbies. Music, film, reading, sports, food, and beer should about cover it.

I have a cat named Murph. He is my pride and joy.

gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:40 pm @gwilikers6 You say you are not using your English degree at work so what do you do for a living? Have you completely given up on teaching? (If not, be sure to talk with Epignosis, he teaches high school English.)
I work for a beer distribution company. It's not a bad gig. Great benefits and there could be really solid money down the line.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Do you think the world is headed in a better direction or worse? Interpret that question however way you wish.

What state do you live in? Do you like it there? Best and worst thing about your city.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:57 am Do you think the world is headed in a better direction or worse? Interpret that question however way you wish.

What state do you live in? Do you like it there? Best and worst thing about your city.
I try to be as apolitical as possible, so I really don’t like getting into questions like these, but I am pessimistic by nature and do not believe the world is going on a good direction.

I live in New Hampshire. Live free or die, motherfuckers!! It’s...alright. I love not having a state income tax. Hate the winter and how there’s not a lot of stuff to do. Best thing about it would probably be the White Mountains. I’m not the most outdoorsy guy but there’s certainly a lot of cool nature stuff around here. The worst thing about it is definitely the opioid crisis we’re having, cuz that’s really depressing.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

favorite alcoholic cocktail :D
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Thanks for sharing a picture of your cat. He's gorgeous!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

How old is Murph? he's super handsome. He'd make Lizzy a fine husband, fo' sho'.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Which is the greatest state in New England?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:18 am what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

favorite alcoholic cocktail :D
Anything with a lot of chunks/pieces/swirls/whatever in it! I’m obsessed with Ben and Jerry’s, if I had to pick one of theirs I’d go with Boom Chocolotta Cookie Core. I eat way too much ice cream.

I’m definitely a beer boy through and through, so I rarely get cocktails, but I am partial to the occasional White Russian.

Return to “Welcome to the Family”