47%

Total votes: 17
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 13

Post by Sloonei »

What makes you think one of us is the last Even?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I gotta vote in the next two hours before work, likely voting for cbob or boomslang
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I’m currently at Disney and don’t want to be on my phone all day so I’m gonna go ahead and unvote. Vote cbob aubergine today. Godspeed
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm dropping a vote on [VOTE: boomslang] aubergine aubergine. I'll try to check in during my lunch break and see if anything's developed, but that'll probably be after the day ends
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

[VOTE: boomslang] aubergine methinks.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75

Post by insertnamehere »

I’m traveling right now, so my vote’s based entirely on gut reads. Boom has been a solid town read for most of the game, while Bob has provoked mixed feelings.

[VOTE: colonialbob] aubergine
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 pm What makes you think one of us is the last Even?
Last even in Pikachu 2.0, rather. I think that was the case?

I'll [VOTE: boomslang] aubergine for self pres, and also because he'll still be in the game. I don't have a strong scumread on anybody up for lynch today, unfortunately.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

I also chucked the Aubergine at [VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine

I feel worse about him and Sprit than I do Bob, I would rather not final lynch someone without more discussion, so going with Boom rather than Sprit.

Maybe Bob (or Boom) has time to drop a role hint and save his ass.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:57 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:21 pm Gee thanks that's awesome. I bet it had the effect you were hoping for.
What was I hoping for?
Really? I don't know exactly what your point was but YOU do. There must be some reason behind going all drama like that.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:58 pm I don't want to lynch sprityo.
Can you explain why not? In a way that doesn't also exclude suspicion of others? Because your reasons before were very vague and could apply to several people. What abóut sprit appeals to you to make you feel he is town?
I think his attitude toward his new role reflecte genuine frustration at what he perceives to be an unhelpful ability. This is not something we should probe further into, as it already feels like we're toeing the line for infodumping. If this is just a clever ploy to emotionally manipulate us into not voting for him the it's vert crafty and I'll never trust sprit again. I don't think it is.
So you suggest we just ignore any thoughts we might entertain about him being bad because he dropped a menacing role hint. Am I reading you correctly? He made an info dump, so it's hands off?

Because role hints make me want to lynch people more, not less. Especially in light of this:
5) You may not post PMs from the hosts. You may not do anything which could amount to info dumping. If you are not sure whether or not something would be considered info dumping, err on the side of caution and PM to ask first. Specific things you may not do include revealing anything about your role, including the game it is derived from, the name of the role or any win condition. The only thing you may claim from your role (truthfully or otherwise) is your affiliation. Punishments, including modkills, are reserved for breaches of this rule.
Repeatedly telling us he has a bastard role in in violation of rules already, is it not?
I don't think you are understanding me correctly. I feel good about sprit because of the attitude that I see in his posts. However, I don't think it's a subject that can be discussed much further because of the rules. I'm not saying to ignore him. I'm saying this is a tricky gray area and I don't want the tread to spiral into one big rules violation.

I also fail to see why this behavior would make him suspicious.
I think WE can discuss it, I just don't think HE can discuss it. We have to be able to discuss each other, or what is the point in playing? It really feels to me like you are giving him the pass and calling it something else. How can WE info dump if we are speculating?

I will keep it in mind in future in a game where I am bad, I will just drop a hint in the thread and you will say talking about me is against the rules. It'll come in handy :noble:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:52 pm I’m back from the beach, yay! What’d I miss? :grin:

Just kidding - I’ll read. But any help is appreciated.
What do you think of Boomslang?

Everybody is trying to read him rn.
From what I know of not even close to catching up, I don't think he's bad. I'm going by the standard I held in Cerberus, mostly - I don't think he would kill me Night 1, even with the two-life mechanic (although it would be more likely. Slightly.), nor would he be on board for a team doing so, and he was actively playing, so it's not like he would have "missed" a decision like that.

I'm going to catch up as much as I can, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get the deeper mechanics of speculation that this thread has put out. I've allowed myself to stray too far behind in this game this week with travel and apathy, and I don't think I'm going to get to a good, solid knowledge point, but I'll give it a shot. No spreadsheets for me, that's for sure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Man, it must be nice not to be on the chopping block this round. Guess I'll find out why I'm on the poll in a few minutes of reading.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:52 pm I’m back from the beach, yay! What’d I miss? :grin:

From what I know of not even close to catching up, I don't think he's bad. I'm going by the standard I held in Cerberus, mostly - I don't think he would kill me Night 1, even with the two-life mechanic (although it would be more likely. Slightly.), nor would he be on board for a team doing so, and he was actively playing, so it's not like he would have "missed" a decision like that.

I'm going to catch up as much as I can, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get the deeper mechanics of speculation that this thread has put out. I've allowed myself to stray too far behind in this game this week with travel and apathy, and I don't think I'm going to get to a good, solid knowledge point, but I'll give it a shot. No spreadsheets for me, that's for sure.
Nobody that I can tell is arguing that he is on the team that murked you Night 1.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Nobody that I can tell is arguing that he is on the team that murked you Night 1.
Yeah, I see that now. I told you I'm catching up :p But I'm also seeing that the reasoning appears rather weak in these last pages.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Yeah, I see that now. I told you I'm catching up :p But I'm also seeing that the reasoning appears rather weak in these last pages.
You think in his voting post he sounds like a civ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention], this one. Where he basically says a bunch of things that aren't true to justify a vote for someone. His first 2 points are refuted by the host in the host rules. He was * in the thread* when I pointed this out(i caught him in Linki), did not reply to me, did not change his vote or even say he would look into it.
Boomslang wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:57 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:14 pm What team is sprityo hypothetically a member of?
That’s a great question figuring I’ve voted to lynch every single member of the mafia we’ve lynched
And you were presumably killee by the evens.
Agreed 100%. I'm also very skeptical of the whole civ-to-mafia flip thing given that alignments are only revealed after second death. Why would flipping after first death make any sense to include as a mechanic in that case, especially with the already unusual length of this game?

But enough about conjectures. It's a difference of opinion, but I don't like Cbob calling this flip theory "reasonable." Scotty pulls good info on a cbob-Lorab connection as well.

SVS's response to spirit's defense feels like civ-on-civ perspective disagreement, too. There's too much passion to be mafia calculation.

Going to park my aubergine on Vote colonialbob for now.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have floated that a couple times, but I don't currently feel an overwhelming suspicion of Boomslang.

[mention]S~V~S[/mention] I neither trust nor suspect sprityo atm. I must have given you the wrong impression, sorry.

I've been quieter because I feel less comfortable with the options on this poll sadly. It's been interesting to watch it develop though.

I would say right now I feel most comfortable with the reasoning DDL presented. If sprityo is telling the truth and he has a bastard role, then it likely will be to our benefit to eliminate it from the game. And if he is lying then we have probably caught a baddie.

I'm going to [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine because I don't feel convinced any of these candidates are the person we are looking for. As you can probably tell, I'm still holding out a belief that we only had three on each team and we are now down to one. Everyone keeps talking about the mechanics and how with two lives it makes more sense to have more baddies, but it doesn't really. We will have the maximum number in our second lives. And at any given point in the game we will never have more civs than what we started with. The numbers do not support a good balance if you give us two teams of 4 baddies each. That is 8 baddies in total. And I am fairly confident that there is at least one of two 3p roles too, judging from Scotty's first role description. So that would be what, 10/11 civs vs. 8 mafia vs. 1/2 3P? In light of this I'm optimistic we only have one Even left.

But if I am wrong and we have four per team, we will figure it out eventually. And I would say sprityo is probably the best vote. But really as long as we don't lynch Blooper I am ok with any other result of this lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:45 pm I have floated that a couple times, but I don't currently feel an overwhelming suspicion of Boomslang.

@S~V~S I neither trust nor suspect sprityo atm. I must have given you the wrong impression, sorry.

I've been quieter because I feel less comfortable with the options on this poll sadly. It's been interesting to watch it develop though.

I would say right now I feel most comfortable with the reasoning DDL presented. If sprityo is telling the truth and he has a bastard role, then it likely will be to our benefit to eliminate it from the game. And if he is lying then we have probably caught a baddie.

I'm going to [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine because I don't feel convinced any of these candidates are the person we are looking for. As you can probably tell, I'm still holding out a belief that we only had three on each team and we are now down to one. Everyone keeps talking about the mechanics and how with two lives it makes more sense to have more baddies, but it doesn't really. We will have the maximum number in our second lives. And at any given point in the game we will never have more civs than what we started with. The numbers do not support a good balance if you give us two teams of 4 baddies each. That is 8 baddies in total. And I am fairly confident that there is at least one of two 3p roles too, judging from Scotty's first role description. So that would be what, 10/11 civs vs. 8 mafia vs. 1/2 3P? In light of this I'm optimistic we only have one Even left.

But if I am wrong and we have four per team, we will figure it out eventually. And I would say sprityo is probably the best vote. But really as long as we don't lynch Blooper I am ok with any other result of this lynch.
I will do that, if we can get anyone else to move.

I did not feel me alone would make a difference, and I would rather lynch Boom than Bob, that vote for Bob was just really baddie.

unvote [VOTE: *Sprityo*] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm not worried about talk of a 'bastard role'. For me it's no different to saying something like 'my role is really strong, dont' lynch me' or 'lynch me, I want to see my second role'. They're towards the line but on the right side of it, because they give no actual info and can be used tactically true or false.

However, saying things akin to 'lynching me won't give you insight into other players' is infodumping - whether true or false. For this reason, sprityo is taking two penalty votes in this lynch. Any future infringement will risk modkill.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

GOD DANGIT I JUST HAD A POST AND IT DISAPPEARED I HATE EVERYTHING :mad:

I just want to eat!!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:20 am @sprityo I don't suspect you, what you thought Golden said is more what is usual in a game so I can understand defaulting to that. But unfortunately it is not what he said. Easy enough mistake. Best way to determine our situation now is to lynch an Even and we will know for sure.
Daisy, this was the post I had in mind when I said that.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ah! I see why I gave you that impression. No, it was directed at the fact he seemed to think me questioning what he said was a sign of me making an accusation against him. I don't suspect him. I don't trust him either.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:43 pm @nijuukyugou, this one. Where he basically says a bunch of things that aren't true to justify a vote for someone. His first 2 points are refuted by the host in the host rules. He was * in the thread* when I pointed this out(i caught him in Linki), did not reply to me, did not change his vote or even say he would look into it.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:14 pm What team is sprityo hypothetically a member of?
That’s a great question figuring I’ve voted to lynch every single member of the mafia we’ve lynched
Agreed 100%. I'm also very skeptical of the whole civ-to-mafia flip thing given that alignments are only revealed after second death. Why would flipping after first death make any sense to include as a mechanic in that case, especially with the already unusual length of this game?

But enough about conjectures. It's a difference of opinion, but I don't like Cbob calling this flip theory "reasonable." Scotty pulls good info on a cbob-Lorab connection as well.

SVS's response to spirit's defense feels like civ-on-civ perspective disagreement, too. There's too much passion to be mafia calculation.

Hmm. I think I read that response about the flips differently - I figured he was discussing that particular case with sprit, not the whole mechanic of the game - I don't think he's misunderstanding the mechanics. But I could be wrong. He won't be able to answer tonight, alas, because he has gone to the land of the hippies for the evening. (For serious lol - 45 minutes down the road, in the woods, no phone reception. It's a great time.)

I'm going to try to recover what I had in my stupid lost post regarding cbob. Stand by.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:43 pm @ nijuukyugou, this one. Where he basically says a bunch of things that aren't true to justify a vote for someone. His first 2 points are refuted by the host in the host rules. He was * in the thread* when I pointed this out(i caught him in Linki), did not reply to me, did not change his vote or even say he would look into it.

Hmm. I think I read that response about the flips differently - I figured he was discussing that particular case with sprit, not the whole mechanic of the game - I don't think he's misunderstanding the mechanics. But I could be wrong. He won't be able to answer tonight, alas, because he has gone to the land of the hippies for the evening. (For serious lol - 45 minutes down the road, in the woods, no phone reception. It's a great time.)

I'm going to try to recover what I had in my stupid lost post regarding cbob. Stand [mention]nijuukyugou[/mention]

This was the specific line I meant, I think it's pretty clear, but OK. What do you think of sprityo?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Doh: This line: "Why would flipping after first death make any sense to include as a mechanic in that case," from Booms vote post.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:57 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:21 pm Gee thanks that's awesome. I bet it had the effect you were hoping for.
What was I hoping for?
Really? I don't know exactly what your point was but YOU do. There must be some reason behind going all drama like that.
Can you explain why not? In a way that doesn't also exclude suspicion of others? Because your reasons before were very vague and could apply to several people. What abóut sprit appeals to you to make you feel he is town?
I think his attitude toward his new role reflecte genuine frustration at what he perceives to be an unhelpful ability. This is not something we should probe further into, as it already feels like we're toeing the line for infodumping. If this is just a clever ploy to emotionally manipulate us into not voting for him the it's vert crafty and I'll never trust sprit again. I don't think it is.
So you suggest we just ignore any thoughts we might entertain about him being bad because he dropped a menacing role hint. Am I reading you correctly? He made an info dump, so it's hands off?

Because role hints make me want to lynch people more, not less. Especially in light of this:
5) You may not post PMs from the hosts. You may not do anything which could amount to info dumping. If you are not sure whether or not something would be considered info dumping, err on the side of caution and PM to ask first. Specific things you may not do include revealing anything about your role, including the game it is derived from, the name of the role or any win condition. The only thing you may claim from your role (truthfully or otherwise) is your affiliation. Punishments, including modkills, are reserved for breaches of this rule.
Repeatedly telling us he has a bastard role in in violation of rules already, is it not?
I don't think you are understanding me correctly. I feel good about sprit because of the attitude that I see in his posts. However, I don't think it's a subject that can be discussed much further because of the rules. I'm not saying to ignore him. I'm saying this is a tricky gray area and I don't want the tread to spiral into one big rules violation.

I also fail to see why this behavior would make him suspicious.
This reminds me of what you were saying about Wilgy, when people were suspecting him (namely, Daisy) because of his behavior, and you took his word when he floundered about throwing shit at me and others. It looks like silencing conversation, despite your reasoning above. And didn't you just say it could be a clever ploy? I mean, granted, sprit's reaction to it with laughter makes me think that, no, it's probably not, but...you just said it could be.
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 pm
Convince me to vote for Boom. Why is he even?
I don't have an argument for that. He has not been active in a thread with any known Evens at any point in this game. I don't have an argument against it either. I'm primarily voting for him because he's the only player on the poll who won't ge removed from the game if we lynch him today. I also feel his argument for not being scum is the weakest, but I would not be voting for him today if the poll was full.
Yuck on this reasoning. I know we have a limited pool, but your reasoning for suspecting cbob at least looks more plausible than "he has an extra life":
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 pm cbob and boomslang are the only people on this poll I'm considering, still. I see some evidence that bob may be strex, but not even. I have no strong reason to town read boomslang, though there is compelling evidence for him not being Strex.

colonialbob avoided discussing both lorab and wilgy when they were on the chopping block. He even pursued suspects (INH & Boomslang) based on their treatment of wilgy. This behavior stands out when looking back through his posts, and he's defended himself a bit already. But it's the most substantive thing I can pull out for discussion from his posts. It's never clear how he felt about wilgy (or lorab), but it is clear he didn't like the way certan people went after wilgy.
This I can agree with. He brushes off his non-votes for Wilgy with explanations like "he was already down" and whatnot. Twice he avoids Wilgy, at least. Maybe I'm missing a deeper mechanic, but that doesn't look good. I also think it's hella weird that, despite clearly acknowledging and posting about my townflip, he calls me a "strong town read" more than once, including a post about my not being Strex because I was killed by Strex N1. Maybe he's being funny, but it's really odd and looks like actual conjecture, especially when putting me in a list with others and why not to vote them.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:02 pm Doh: This line: "Why would flipping after first death make any sense to include as a mechanic in that case," from Booms vote post.
Yeah, it's the part when he says "in that case" that makes me think he's talking specifically about sprit, not about the game as a whole. As for what I think about sprit, I'm still egregiously behind. What makes me raise an eyebrow more than anything, as in my last post, is Sloonei's brushing aside of his behavior/role. That's weird. I need to read your and Daisy's linki reasoning for voting sprit.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hmm, this is interesting. I don't think Booms is bad. I feel icky about cbob. I don't know about sprit. I'm hungry. I'll be back.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

But I'll aubergine cbob for now so I don't forget.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 14

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

*twiddles thumbs* I’m making a lot of curry. Anyone want curry?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis was giving a lecture to various sets of aliens, explaining to them earth concepts.

"This is garbage" said Epignosis, pointing at one of the slides.

"Bosh'tet" said one of them.

"I don't have an exact translation of that" said sprityo "but Urban Dictionary suggests one interpretation is bastard."

"ROLE CLAIMING" shouted colonialbob.

"INFODUMPING" yelled boomslang, who was hugging a tree.

"I'm hungry and I need a nap" said ninja.

"I just remembered how much better the Jeopardy think music used to be in the old days." said S~V~S "why did they ditch the orchestral version, it's way better!" she went off and hummed it to herself on loop.

"I know it's challenging when we only have 5 choices" said Sloonei "but if you just do whatever I say we'll be fine. And I think we should vote for... err.. umm...."

It was a challenging day for all concerned. In the end it seemed that no-one was entirely satisfied.

"Don't worry" said sprityo "I'll take one for the team. You've got this!"

Day 14 has ended. Sprityo has been lynched. He was:
53: The Mountaineer (Mountain). You’re so famous you’re on money. Each night, you will choose a player and "buy them off", taking their ability use for yourself. That player will not receive anything in exchange or be aware that their ability has been taken. If their ability is targeted and positive, you will be targeted instead. You will also name a target for any negative abilities or effects. These two people must be different, and you may not choose any person on two consecutive nights. You are TOWN.

It is now night 14. It will last for 24 hours, meaning you have 22 hours to get your PMs in
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

How is that a bastard role? Am I missing something?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 14

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

That isnt bastard. Wtf Sprityo.

Maybe his alignment flip was faked?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is a public service announcement.

Fake role claims. Don't do it, kids. Just don't do it :noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, Epi, I <3 that gif ha ha
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Um what
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

huh
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

did anyone vote after golden announced sprityo's votal penalty
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 pm did anyone vote after golden announced sprityo's votal penalty
Niju voted for Bob.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

well that was the lamest possible outcome
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't get the ominous role hints
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't agree.

A "bastard role" :rolleyes: was removed and no new mafia member was created. That's not the worst possible outcome.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:02 pm Doh: This line: "Why would flipping after first death make any sense to include as a mechanic in that case," from Booms vote post.
All that's in the rules is this: "It is possible for players to change win conditions or affiliations." The mechanic is therefore not certain to be included in the game. And, given the lynch result, it certainly wasn't the case for spirityo. The host rules don't "refute" any of my opinions.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Well I guess I picked the wrong time to argue a penalty. Whatever thanks for having me guys. Sorry I’m a fuckup :beer:

See you cats in the Middle East
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

my car wont start and I don't have discord on my phone so I can't whinge about it there so this game will do ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:shrug: That day happened. sprityo would have been like 10th on my list of lynch priorities under normal circumstances and it's a drag to lose him like that. But we're still well-positioned. I'm down for a Scotty or Kyle lynch tomorrow. Still not sure which way I'm leaning between them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also, I apologize for my scant participation in this game. School and life nonsense have collided to drain me over the last two weeks. Things are getting back to normal after tomorrow though, so I should actually be able to focus on this game for the home stretch. I've been the opposite of focused since we all merged together in here, if that wasn't obvious.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

I'm really sorry abotu my inactivity this week guys. I'm having an insane week and I rewarded myself by going to my friend's house and playing with their puppy.

I have a 12 hour conference to attend tomorrow. :sigh:

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:43 pm The downside with lynching Boomslang is that we could be creating more mafia by nature of the setup. :ponder:
Serious question: let's say there's people with two lives left, but no mafia roles. Do you think the game ends?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy, S~V~S, Dragon D. Luffy

weird list tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”