Ducks
47%

Total votes: 17
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 15

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm I wasn't comparing them; I was using Dom as an example.
Yes as an example you compared how Dom was behaving to how Sloonei was behaving. You literally said Dom is low activity but he isn't constantly apologizing for low activity. But Dom is playing his normal game. Why would he apologize for that? Sloonei on the other hand, while more engaged than the average player, he is not playing to the same standard as he normally would.

As far as cbob, I am considering it based on his sudden interest in what appears to be an easy bandwagon to jump on because it's the big topic at the moment. I'm ISOing now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm I wasn't comparing them; I was using Dom as an example.
Yes as an example you compared how Dom was behaving to how Sloonei was behaving. You literally said Dom is low activity but he isn't constantly apologizing for low activity. But Dom is playing his normal game. Why would he apologize for that? Sloonei on the other hand, while more engaged than the average player, he is not playing to the same standard as he normally would.

As far as cbob, I am considering it based on his sudden interest in what appears to be an easy bandwagon to jump on because it's the big topic at the moment. I'm ISOing now.
Yes I was using Dom as an example of someone who was actually not engaged.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I know what I meant. I am sorry i was not clear and you misunderstood what I was getting at.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

what was the case on cbob? I'm not positive I read the latter half of the last day phase
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is an interesting post to note. If I am wrong and there are four Strex...
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 pm [VOTE: Lorab] aubergine
What do you think of the delay in pushing the button?
I don't care about it.

What do you think about Lorab?
No reason to townread her, but I need to go check out the context you mentioned to see what I think. I also think I'd rather lynch into Sloonei/Kyle/Scotty today.
And yeah reading over his ISO I see no mention of Sloonei as in any way suspicious before today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I'm hesitant to call cbob's vote for me "opportunistic" because much of the dialogue of today has been "Sloonei vs Kyle". It's not like he has a lot to choose from in that spectrum.

That said, I get a slightly similar vibe to the one I got from "Dom" (SVS, I believe) on Day 1 of the recently-ended Syndicate game. I felt like "Dom" voted for me in that game and then never gave consideration to changing their vote.

Look at me sitting on the fence
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am rapidly disengaging myself, lol.

Gonna check the eggplant at [VOTE: Slonei] aubergine

I have thought he was bad ever since I started reading in Cerberus and literally 3 minutes after the lynch post, he had the lynch mechanic figured out.
Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 1
#185 Post by Sloonei » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51:56 pm
So we appear to be sharing a lynch with the other tribe and they wanted to lynch Quin. I declare this a bad decision on their part.
Then how he told the Cerberii really nothing that mattered about Pikachu, thus keeping the civvies uninformed when the baddies had all the knowledge. Then saying "One of these people are bad, but really half of them aren't bad because I say so, so one of these people must be lynched.

It's too much peripheral coincidental buildup.

linki, and here comes the Bob wagon. Good luck Bob.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It's like, do we even care if we look bad anymore?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:25 pm It's like, do we even care if we look bad anymore?
I am not bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Y'all are committing the oldest mistake in the mafia handbook: conflating "weird" behavior as bad behavior. I don't argue that I haven't been weird. But my weirdness is not rooted in badness.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mm reading his ISO though... cbob strikes me as knee jerk reaction player. This might be why...

Mehhh.

I'm back to Scotty and Kyle I think, but I really don't want to see a Sloonei lynch, I believe it to be a mistake.

There had to be an Even in Cerberus 1.0 because that's how LC was caught.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Boomslang wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:01 pm So... Are we just going to forget that we almost lynched cbob yesterday?
Out of an extremely limited pool of suspects?

Also we also almpst lynched you, didn't we? Are we just going to forget about that as well?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't take much about yesterday into account, we were forced into very few options none which interested me much at the time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

SVS's case against me, for instance, is a collection of questionable behavior from me. She's been astute to observe all of these things, it's nice to know someone is paying attention to me. But I fail to see how she puts all the pieces together to make me bad. I just look weird.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] believe me I understand how you're feeling right now if you're civ. But I have to pursue my reads, and Epi/Scotty/SD have given me reason to believe they're civ, while Kyle hasn't given me reason to believe he's mafia, and you have. It's not a super strong reason, but its stronger than anything else I've got at the moment.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:44 pm SVS's case against me, for instance, is a collection of questionable behavior from me. She's been astute to observe all of these things, it's nice to know someone is paying attention to me. But I fail to see how she puts all the pieces together to make me bad. I just look weird.
If you could redirect the lynch to anybody, who would it be?

If I were to promise to change my vote to a player you named, who would it be? (I'm not promising to do that, FWIW, I consider my vote fairly locked)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:44 pm SVS's case against me, for instance, is a collection of questionable behavior from me. She's been astute to observe all of these things, it's nice to know someone is paying attention to me. But I fail to see how she puts all the pieces together to make me bad. I just look weird.

If I were to promise to change my vote to a player you named, who would it be? (I'm not promising to do that, FWIW, I consider my vote fairly locked)
Kyle, due to process of elimination. I agree that he's given no strong reason to read him as bad, but if there is a baddie in the group we're looking at, he's got the least working in his favor.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

This phase ends at an inconvenient time for me, and I've been unable to consider things carefully. I am cooking now and I have two deadlines tonight, one at 7:00pm EST and one at 7:05pm EST. So you can see why this is bad timing for me. :p

I'll do my best though.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't understand why you would suspect Sloonei for giving you a surface read of civ for me, but not suspect me?

I'm voting Kyle. PoE supports either him or Scotty, and I trust Sloonei.

[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:49 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Kyle, due to process of elimination. I agree that he's given no strong reason to read him as bad, but if there is a baddie in the group we're looking at, he's got the least working in his favor.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I see that the Bob wagon did not pull out of the station.
It isn't a "case" and I don't have to put the pieces together, I observed, I reported, people make up their own minds. I don't think that is necessary to catch a baddie, to knit all the pieces into a nice scarf and wrap it all together with a big bow. I'm a shitty case builder, but I am an excellent observer. I lay out the yarn and people can make their own scarves. You're shady, my friend. Supa shady.

I think you're bad, not weird. I am weird, I own that shit, I still think Chuck was bad, I have no problem with weird. But I think you have been doing a good job destroying one team, and falling back on "not engaged" when you have been VERY engaged.

I also think Boom is bad, and am beginning to worry about Daisy. If Kyle flips civ, civs need to take the thread back from the baddies.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:54 pm I see that the Bob wagon did not pull out of the station.
It isn't a "case" and I don't have to put the pieces together, I observed, I reported, people make up their own minds. I don't think that is necessary to catch a baddie, to knit all the pieces into a nice scarf and wrap it all together with a big bow. I'm a shitty case builder, but I am an excellent observer. I lay out the yarn and people can make their own scarves. You're shady, my friend. Supa shady.

I think you're bad, not weird. I am weird, I own that shit, I still think Chuck was bad, I have no problem with weird. But I think you have been doing a good job destroying one team, and falling back on "not engaged" when you have been VERY engaged.

I also think Boom is bad, and am beginning to worry about Daisy. If Kyle flips civ, civs need to take the thread back from the baddies.
You are doing an excellent job observing my behavior. Your assumption about my motives is off the mark.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

After our confirmed town Blooper, SVS and Spacedaisy are my strongest town reads. The ladies are all good here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

My suspicion of Sloonei has increased, but not to the extent that I would consider voting him today. Continuing to pound Strex (which may not exist anymore) is something a potentially remaining Even could do to stay...how do you say..."engaged." That's just not enough for me to vote for Sloonei today, and we have the luxury of giving him time to clear his name from being an Evil Even.

Now to consider where my vote will go.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:51 pmI don't understand why you would suspect Sloonei for giving you a surface read of civ for me, but not suspect me?
what I said about sloonei had basically nothing to do with you. my point was that Sloonei's order of operations for the process of elimination on the whole pika2.0 thing was potentially self-serving and shouldn't qualify as a reason to trust him.

him putting you high up on the list for reasons that he also applied to scotty, who was low on his list doesn't look good to me.

your being good or bad isn't particularly relevant to Sloonei's treatment of you and others in regards to the PoE. the only way Sloonei pulling you away from the fire looks bad for both you and him is if you're both evens, which seems unlikely and also isn't the point that I'm arguing.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 pm
Boomslang wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:01 pm So... Are we just going to forget that we almost lynched cbob yesterday?
Out of an extremely limited pool of suspects?

Also we also almpst lynched you, didn't we? Are we just going to forget about that as well?
NO U Vote colonialbob aubergine.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I have not much time, but I’ve expressed my thoughts on Sloonei’s behavior, regardless of how incongruous my suspicions may be with whatever team killed, etc. Behavior is behavior. Aubergine Sloonei.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:12 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:51 pmI don't understand why you would suspect Sloonei for giving you a surface read of civ for me, but not suspect me?
what I said about sloonei had basically nothing to do with you. my point was that Sloonei's order of operations for the process of elimination on the whole pika2.0 thing was potentially self-serving and shouldn't qualify as a reason to trust him.

him putting you high up on the list for reasons that he also applied to scotty, who was low on his list doesn't look good to me.

your being good or bad isn't particularly relevant to Sloonei's treatment of you and others in regards to the PoE. the only way Sloonei pulling you away from the fire looks bad for both you and him is if you're both evens, which seems unlikely and also isn't the point that I'm arguing.
I wasn't actually talking to you, sorry. I was really directing it at cbob mainly and kind of towards SVS as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

"I'll bring up before
but not contribute myself"
What the heck is that
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:17 pm

I wasn't actually talking to you, sorry. I was really directing it at cbob mainly and kind of towards SVS as well.
I don't think if someone is buddying you that you are necessarily complicit. LC buddying the crap out of me, and he was my top civ read until he said the hosts freaking told him the name of Cerberus. My thoughts on Sloonei were not totally tied to you.My thoughts about you being a tad suspect started mainly like this:

5:01 Boomslang says "what about Bob?"

5:02 Daisy says: "what about Bob?".

As Quin says, yuck.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bullshit. I am bad because of a hypothetical in which I must be bad. You're giving no consideration to the possibility that I genuinely town read Spacedaisy and just jumping to the conclusion that it must be fabricated. Of course Daisy's alignment is relevant to my treatment of her. How could it not be? This isn't even an argument. This is just trying to force a scum read on me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:22 pm

I don't think if someone is buddying you that you are necessarily complicit. LC buddying the crap out of me, and he was my top civ read until he said the hosts freaking told him the name of Cerberus. My thoughts on Sloonei were not totally tied to you.My thoughts about you being a tad suspect started mainly like this:

As Quin says, yuck.
That felt just like, "out of the chat room into the thread" for real.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 pm

As Quin says, yuck.
so boomslang, daisy, and I are all Evens?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:25 pm

As Quin says, yuck.
I don't know. And stop forcing that litmus test on reads, that in order for someone to think someone is bad they must know what team they are on, too.

In this case, I was talking about them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

you try to control the narrative way too much for someone who is disengaged, that's for sure.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I have a theory
About Sloonei and Daisy
Will not vote for them

If we believe that
Each team started with three scum
Both can't be evens

Sloonei's cryptic posts
therefore do not make any sense
From a scum mindset
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh so how many teammates do you think are on a team now SVS? You are tnfoling hard right now and it s super frustrating to watch. cbob's sudden latching onto Sloonei looked questionable to me since he literally has sad nothing about hm before today. But as looed bac over the content of his ISO I felt like it was more in keeping with his overall behavior.

Forgve the typos my eyboard isn't working properly

SVS he sn't controlling the narratve he s pontng out that you are tnfolng. In order for your theory to be true it would mena that are fve members of the Evens. Ths s tnfoil please please pull back from this. We have a good hold on the game but we can easily throw ths away f we gve n to tnfoil.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:25 pm

As Quin says, yuck.
I don't know. And stop forcing that litmus test on reads, that in order for someone to think someone is bad they must know what team they are on, too.

In this case, I was talking about them.
I won't stop. Identifying team affiliation is a critical step in scum hunting at this stage of the game. And in this particular theory, unless I misunderstand you, Daisy and Boomslang are coordinating a save of me by pushing the wagon onto cbob. All three of us are pretty well cleared of being Strexcorp, I think, so this would need to be a coordinated push by the Evens.
Given your theory about speedchuck as well, this would put the Evens at 6 members strong. No.
You can suspect us all individually, but not as a group.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:28 pm you try to control the narrative way too much for someone who is disengaged, that's for sure.
I offer my input when it feels constructive to do so.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Blame Alex for the typos. He dumped coffee on my laptop. Now the k and the i only work sometimes. And other times I wll press it and press it and get nothng.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Don't want to lynch Kyle
But stats are not in favour
Of him being good

Epi and Scotty
Are both viable suspects
To read tomorrow
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I'm not tinfoiling.

And It was really kinda funny, Boomslang at 5:01, "Bob", then you at 5:02, "Bob". I never said I thought you were on a team with Sloonei.

And as I have said all game long, we are all working on supposition, we don't actually *know* anything. In light of roles like Nutellas and LC's, we can't even be 100% on flips. And I strongly dislike people discounting thread work becasue it does not fit a mechanics construct that is only hypothetical. One of the games I hosted, Dogma, is a game that I know to have been one of Goldens faves (and that Juliets co hosted). It included an entire dead team the rest of the thread knew nothing about, it include merged bad teams, it included a shitton of chaos. Golden likes the mystery, not the predictability.

So if I think someone is bad, I don't appreciate it being blown off becasue it doesn't fit someone elses hypothetical construct. I will take the constructinto account, but it won't trump threadwork in this mechanics scenario.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:36 pm Why did scum sloonei campaign to save scotty and push to lynch kyle for multiple phases in a row, even when kyle wasn't on the poll?
This is where "I'm not engaged" fails to engage me because you clearly are.
if i was fully engaged i'd have 500 posts right now
It's easy to say that when the thread is dead and you are the one doing the most talking in it.

What posts would you make? Endless post-by-post analysis of every post in the game? There's only so much of that one can do before they get bored or realize they could be doing somethinhg useful. Besides one could say making 500 posts in a day when everyone else makes 100 combined is counter-productive to the civilians. You drown discussion in your posts and nobody reads all of them.

Are you posting less than your usual because you are busy, or because the thread is dead so you don't need to say more to dominate it?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I am so jealous of this game, btw, hosties. Turnip Head would not let me do anything fun in the one we hosted.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Bullshit. I am bad because of a hypothetical in which I must be bad. You're giving no consideration to the possibility that I genuinely town read Spacedaisy and just jumping to the conclusion that it must be fabricated. Of course Daisy's alignment is relevant to my treatment of her. How could it not be? This isn't even an argument. This is just trying to force a scum read on me.
what are you talking about

If you're mafia you can genuinely townread spacedaisy just as easily as you could if you're town. Technically, easier, I guess. and there'd be no harm in doing so since you'd still have 3-4 lynches before needing to worry about it mattering so long as you kept the focus on the lower members of the list

my argument was meant to refute the things you're implying should count as something that only a civ motivated Sloonei would do. you keep saying "if I were mafia then why would I care who gets lynched out of the PoE and in what order it happens as long as it's not me?" but it seems obvious why you would care, regardless of alignment, and why curating the PoE list as well as possible would still be in your best interest.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:42 pm I'm not tinfoiling.

And It was really kinda funny, Boomslang at 5:01, "Bob", then you at 5:02, "Bob". I never said I thought you were on a team with Sloonei.

And as I have said all game long, we are all working on supposition, we don't actually *know* anything. In light of roles like Nutellas and LC's, we can't even be 100% on flips. And I strongly dislike people discounting thread work becasue it does not fit a mechanics construct that is only hypothetical. One of the games I hosted, Dogma, is a game that I know to have been one of Goldens faves (and that Juliets co hosted). It included an entire dead team the rest of the thread knew nothing about, it include merged bad teams, it included a shitton of chaos. Golden likes the mystery, not the predictability.

So if I think someone is bad, I don't appreciate it being blown off becasue it doesn't fit someone elses hypothetical construct. I will take the constructinto account, but it won't trump threadwork in this mechanics scenario.
Why on god's green earth if were on a team wth Boomslang would we try to save Sloone unless he was on our team. You absolutely are tinfoiling right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:42 pm I'm not tinfoiling.

Game of Champions
Is designed from the past year
Please remember that

Almost broke haiku
To tell you this in more words
Will explain later
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok I'm stuggling to catch up.

I think Cbob's lynch is 9 days overdue.

I also feel bad about Sloonei a little but not enough to push a case on him. But I can vote for him maybe. If it's between him and Kyle I prefer him.

I feel slightly civ about Kyle he has said some good things and I thought his movement from inactivity to mid-activity felt genuine. I don 't wanna lynch him.

[VOTE: Cbob] aubergine

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”