Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:39 am Linki: That’s not what I meant when I said “Tell me about that rumor.”
:shrug: I’m not bad. Do you have reasons to think I might be?
I haven’t read any of your posts from before the last three or so pages so “not really.”

You have no thoughts on your accusers?
I don’t know who my accusers are. Do I even have accusers? I see Golden is back to voting for me, and Marmot parked a placeholder vote on me ages ago. Epi’s vote for me was dumb.

I just worked all night and am pooped. I don’t have the energy to dive into this thing right now, but I’ll be around to respond to things for at least a little while.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I see that dunya has called me “sloppy” and pointed to my Colin vote specifically. That’s been a common refrain. My vote for Colin is/was a pressure vote. I didn’t love that he offered a pre-emptive apology for his absence, but neglected to comment on anything in the time that he was here. I wanted him to say things. I believe he has said things now. I should look at them.

I feel like dunya should recognize a Day 1 pressure vote from me when she sees one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:40 pm Other ISOs at random:

Marmot has pretty much just posted jokes, including a silly tentative vote on Sloonei. Is that normal?

JOH is someone I haven't played with before but his ISO is similar to Marmot's.
:mafia:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:22 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:27 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:17 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:10 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:28 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
But your vote is currently on him.
Weird how I was inactive and people discussed my meta.
I'll elaborate on this.

She's heard of my meta in games I never really played in? Really, my meta came up?

suspect af. who in btsc gave you an idea of my meta?
nah you were compared to other players to me in discord in the past when we were OT discussing prolific Syndicate mafia players.
Dom has been mentioned 142 times in Discord, and none of those were comparisons to you.

[VOTE: dunya] aubergine
I find this super convincing.
But that's not what she even said? She said that Dom was compared to other players to her. I have had conversations with her in Discord about Dom myself. If Dunya gets lynched, let it be for something not fucking stupid.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Is there more to the dunya case than that nonsense?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 345

Post by wolbre04 »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 am wolbre04 When you get the chance what do you think of the Golden, MP, Mac, and Dunya?
D1 is purely conjecture on my part until someone does something overly messy to me, but Golden and Mac seem to be interested in leading the pack and being outspoken
This is fine of course, but the later the game goes, the more I consider whether they are just leading us right into the fire
"The later the game goes the more I consider whether" means you are assured you will be around later to act on this seed.

And the fire is not dangerous if you cannot be led to it.
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm Dunya was really helpful, but basically a neutral leaning town
dunya has not been helpful, and you two are teammates.

[VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine
Dunham seems helpful to me and seems level headed. I just don't really understand your playstyle but then again, I'm not a veteran here. Not really sure why you jumped at me (?)
We are teammates, I'm sure she's town as well :)
[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

wolbre04 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:38 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 am wolbre04 When you get the chance what do you think of the Golden, MP, Mac, and Dunya?
D1 is purely conjecture on my part until someone does something overly messy to me, but Golden and Mac seem to be interested in leading the pack and being outspoken
This is fine of course, but the later the game goes, the more I consider whether they are just leading us right into the fire
"The later the game goes the more I consider whether" means you are assured you will be around later to act on this seed.

And the fire is not dangerous if you cannot be led to it.
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm Dunya was really helpful, but basically a neutral leaning town
dunya has not been helpful, and you two are teammates.

[VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine
Dunham seems helpful to me and seems level headed. I just don't really understand your playstyle but then again, I'm not a veteran here. Not really sure why you jumped at me (?)
We are teammates, I'm sure she's town as well :)
[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Fuckin autocorrect
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jack and Mac are standing out as town, they're making moves in the right direction. Glad jack appeared or I would've been willing to lynch him potentially later
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 666

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
I'll elaborate on this.

She's heard of my meta in games I never really played in? Really, my meta came up?

nah you were compared to other players to me in discord in the past when we were OT discussing prolific Syndicate mafia players.
Dom has been mentioned 142 times in Discord, and none of those were comparisons to you.

I'm pretty sure Dom has been discussed publicly, but the 2 conversations that I recall the most were actually in private chat. I don't care how that looks, I wouldn't have called on someone else if I was lying. and if you think I'd lie about this, then I don't really care about your opinion on what dunya could or couldn't do because you clearly don't know me then. :rolleyes: I do appreciate the effort though.

I will say, being a high poster and all, I am always a threat to the scum team so keep an eye on people who latch onto opportunities to get me lynched. This smells like early days in MK when people began saying I'm bad because "she mislynched sig" but here it's "she scumslipped about Dom". if ya'll mislynch me a second time about something so stupid, I'll throw shit.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:26 pm what are the specific aspects of Dom that make Dom "Dom"
he is a very "in your face" kinda player, who can push some buttons à la Ricochet, Epignosis, MacDougall, and can be hard to communicate with because he's forceful with his opinions, also like the three I mentioned in various amounts.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm which might be a cause for a false negative (positive?) on the supertown dunya barometer
I don't understand this part of your post. Please explain.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:14 am I see that dunya has called me “sloppy” and pointed to my Colin vote specifically. That’s been a common refrain. My vote for Colin is/was a pressure vote. I didn’t love that he offered a pre-emptive apology for his absence, but neglected to comment on anything in the time that he was here. I wanted him to say things. I believe he has said things now. I should look at them.

I feel like dunya should recognize a Day 1 pressure vote from me when she sees one.
I do, I do them myself, but I wasn't sure how I felt about you calling your own post hypocritical. Actually, I didn't like it. I wouldn't do that.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:18 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm which might be a cause for a false negative (positive?) on the supertown dunya barometer
mmmm okay well imagine you're jogging with Lance Armstrong or some other famous runner who is famous for running really good, but you know Lance Armstrong broke both his knees in a running accident 6 months ago, so he's been sorta like, off of running for a while I guess. cus of his broken knees and the related stress

You'd wanna ask "hey Lance, how're your knees my dude, do you still enjoy track and field sports", especially in the very specific circumstance where you're cooperating/competing with Lance Armstrong in some sort of competition game where judging his running skill and speed is a factor.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

if Lance was like "yo I'm pumped for some sprinting let's fucking run some triathlons" and then ran 84 miles in 2 days then that would mean something different to me than if Lance ran 84 miles while still being in kind of a funk about the whole broken knees thing. does that make sense?

idk im sleepy and this metaphor kind of sucks
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'll elaborate on this.

That s not what she said Epi. She said that someone has had a conversation with her on discord in which the comparison between Dom and other were made. The "to me" meant, it was said to me. Not that Dom was compared to other players and compared to her.

I don't think she would have called on me to verify this had happened if she was making shit up. It would only make sense to do that if I were on her team and were to immediately come in and say yes, can confirm. Which is not what happened here at all. I can't recall the conversation but she and I have had many conversations since we met and it would not surprise me one bit if we had such a conversation. And frequently our conversations are in between just she and I, by DM. So you can't say unequivocally this conversation did not occur. I can't say I recall the exact conversation she is referring to, but I believe she is telling the truth because it's the only way her request to me makes any sense. I think this is a load of bullcrap case personally.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Quin »

I'll elaborate on this.

I've been mentioned 2,764 times.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:44 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:18 am
mmmm okay well imagine you're jogging with Lance Armstrong or some other famous runner who is famous for running really good, but you know Lance Armstrong broke both his knees in a running accident 6 months ago, so he's been sorta like, off of running for a while I guess. cus of his broken knees and the related stress

You'd wanna ask "hey Lance, how're your knees my dude, do you still enjoy track and field sports", especially in the very specific circumstance where you're cooperating/competing with Lance Armstrong in some sort of competition game where judging his running skill and speed is a factor.
ok, I think I understand.

after the backlash I received in Mountains, Vocaroo, FE...etc. for my post counts and some not so nice things said about me offtopic, I did feel burned out and just generally put off playing. I guess I felt upset rather than angry because it really isn't something that I can easily control without feeling awkward and limited, and it upset me because I can actually understand how my playstyle could make playing less fun for others and I don't want that at all. While I'm still a high poster here, I think I've chosen my posts wisely and tried hard not to overwhelm the thread and be concise. It helps there's several high posters who have made a lot of the same posts I would so I don't feel like anyone is flying under the radar and I'm not solely responsible for generating content. I'm trying to be considerate and also make this enjoyable for me and others. and also, the put out feeling was real and I don't want to feel like that again post game or in game ever again, because it's a lousy feeling. I am still giving this game my 100%, just in a slightly different way.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 499

Post by Golden »

Dunya, sucks that you ended up feeling that way. It’s a struggle we always have here, posting ratios, and all of us high posters have gone through similar emotions I think.

Epi, who else is bad other than dunya? I don’t buy that dunya is good for the dom thing but I don’t buy that it makes her bad either. You’ve essentially said there is zero need for you to make any other read. But what if dunya was immune today, what would you do then?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Don't like either lynch candidate. Epignosis isn't going to be playing this way as Mafia. Dunya seems like MK Dunya who I helped mislynch. Let's lynch Nova please.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don’t love either candidate either at this point, but prefer epi to dunya. Dunya gets more town to me the longer things go. My view of Epi is basically constant.

I’ll never use the line “Epignosis isn’t going to be playing this way as mafia” though. If there’s anyone who will play the way he ‘isn’t going to play as mafia’ as mafia, it’s epi.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How many times has Epi been lynched day 1?

How many times has Epi been lynched day 1 as Mafia?

How many times has Epi actually been lynched as Mafia at all?

Is this line of thinking exactly why Epi doesn't get lynched as Mafia?

Have I wifomed myself into a wofim?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:39 am How many times has Epi been lynched day 1?

These are all fair points. I’d say epi lives in a pretty similar place to me on that scale - if taking genuine heat on day one, it’s probably wrong.

What do you think of Sloonei? Do you know much of Nova?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:39 am How many times has Epi been lynched day 1?

These are all fair points. I’d say epi lives in a pretty similar place to me on that scale - if taking genuine heat on day one, it’s probably wrong.

I have little opinion of Sloonei. Which is interesting I suppose. Makes me think he might be putting his genuine effort in someplace else ... LIKE A SCUM BTSC. :mafia:

I have played a bit with Nova but meta has nothing to do with it. Just think Nova is the best lynch tbh.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 am
Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:03 am

I have little opinion of Sloonei. Which is interesting I suppose. Makes me think he might be putting his genuine effort in someplace else ... LIKE A SCUM BTSC. :mafia:

I have played a bit with Nova but meta has nothing to do with it. Just think Nova is the best lynch tbh.
There are two reasons I don't day one vote someone I've never played with before. One is to be polite. The other is because I don't believe I can meaningfully read them within one phase. So I won't join you on nova.

But I do think I've seen (I know, irony alert) sincerity in Nova, and I like that. And I wonder if your view on nova would be the same if you had the opposite opinion of MP and sig's initial posts that triggered nova's questions?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 53

Post by sig »

Both wagons are horrible, epi is playing within his civ meta this is day 1 epi.
The dunya scimslip is unrealistic plus there are other forms of btsc than scum chat.

I'd like everyone to look over Dom especially after his push that dunya scumslipped.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I'm in class for almost all of today so don't expect many posts. And I'll be in a test for eod.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:11 am Both wagons are horrible, epi is playing within his civ meta this is day 1 epi.
The dunya scimslip is unrealistic plus there are other forms of btsc than scum chat.

I'd like everyone to look over Dom especially after his push that dunya scumslipped.
Dom hasn’t really pushed it - if anyone has, that person is Epi...
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Kites »

hi asked JJJ to replace me. Some personal problems and my head is such a mess right now I can’t put any effort in playing this game. you guys have fun
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:18 am
I'll elaborate on this.

But that's not what she even said? She said that Dom was compared to other players to her. I have had conversations with her in Discord about Dom myself. If Dunya gets lynched, let it be for something not fucking stupid.
I was being sarcastic. I think it’s a dumb accusation and that’s part of why I’m voting Epi.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:36 am @Long Con

Are you concerned or do you just want a baddie dead? I ask because reasons.
I am concerned about the risk inherent in a lynch, given that a Civvie could die. This concern is linked to my desire to see all baddies dead. Not sure how to answer your choice statement, because I see it as non-dichotomous.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:25 am Is there more to the dunya case than that nonsense?
I have found much of her day 1 talk to be suspicious. I was going to vote for her before her claim that she got Dom meta knowledge enough to use in a game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epi doesn't get lynched.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:36 am @Long Con

Are you concerned or do you just want a baddie dead? I ask because reasons.
I am concerned about the risk inherent in a lynch, given that a Civvie could die. This concern is linked to my desire to see all baddies dead. Not sure how to answer your choice statement, because I see it as non-dichotomous.
That’s sufficient.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Lunalee »

There's so much going on here, I'm having trouble getting a read on anyone at this point. But here's where I'm at right now: Dunya feels genuine to me, and as was mentioned before, the fact that she's added so much to the thread gives her a civvie vibe. It would make total sense for Persians to lead a lynch against Dunya on day one. To them, she's a threat, and getting her out of the game early gives them an advantage.

With that said, I'm still hesitant to place a vote right now. I'll check back in later.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:18 am
I'll elaborate on this.

That conversation must have been wild. :p

sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:11 am Both wagons are horrible, epi is playing within his civ meta this is day 1 epi.

:haha:
Read my iso. Tell me how much I pushed it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think Epi has played this way before, he must be trying something new
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 207

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 0]

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:40 amIf.
:confused2:

Not really lynch worthy though is it?
I concur.

Epi lays low as scum, sure, but he's useful as town. Game has actually been going for less than 24 hours, finals for schoolteachers are approaching, etc. Epi hasn't been super active this weekend either, and has had company if I remember right.

I'm not going to lay a lazy vote on Epi for activity, and I caution against wasting your time with it today.
If I need an apologist, I'll attain an honest one.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Explain night vale, or give me a different scum game to suggest differently.
Take your pick.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 pm Also, explain how I'm an apologist.
An apologist is one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something. It's of Greek origin. You speak Greek, do you not?
I am a scholar, sir. Of course I speak Greek. But I wouldn't say I'm defending you. Nay, my vote has been placed on you.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:16 am

Dom hasn’t really pushed it - if anyone has, that person is Epi...
He was the first one to bring it up correct?

Also i don't like wolbre vote its very No u onto epi. I also don't like how he's playing the new player card.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am [VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
You don't have to 'settle' yet. We have 9 hours to find another road to go down.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

This epi lynch is basically the nornal day 1 epi does junk and gets voted for it and he's usually a civ when that happens.

FE is a great recent example, I'm really wary of the epi voters especially the ppl who've played with him before
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:00 am
sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am [VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
You don't have to 'settle' yet. We have 9 hours to find another road to go down.
My activity is going to probably be non-existent today so I'm in a bit of a rush to get my vote somewhere that I'm comfortable with.

Though i still find dom and to a lesser extent mp suspicious.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:34 pm
Don't worry, Epi won't pursue this.

I don't think Epi will pursue this.

I have no reason to believe Epi will pursue this
If you know me so well, you won't need my curriculum vitae.
I usually expect you to either make definitive town reads or grab potential scummies by the tail and shake them until their defenses are spent. In this game you've voted like 5 different people in 15 posts, and each vote has had very little oomph to it. I don't know what to do with that.

Pleh I was going to look through your scumgames but all you did was link the hall of fame. That's a lot of trouble. I'd rather just take the word of the number of people that said I was wrong about you being a lower poster as scum.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:00 am
My activity is going to probably be non-existent today so I'm in a bit of a rush to get my vote somewhere that I'm comfortable with.

Though i still find dom and to a lesser extent mp suspicious.
I read over Nova's posts and have zero reason to be comfy with a nova vote.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty sure speedchuck is bad
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 am Pretty sure speedchuck is bad
Why?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Are you, though?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 am
Are you, though?
Of course.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:25 am
Why?
There is something about the way he is providing opinions without seeming to have any objective. Much content with little to make me content.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

We got the makings of a bona fide clusterfuck Day 1 here bois :keys:

Return to “Previous Jobs”