Pete the Persian (host/dead/non)
63%

Total votes: 16
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 499

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Golden »

Not that you HAVE drawn the wrong conclusion, just that there are other conclusions that also exist.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:16 am Quin. He has come out defending Sloonei too and Wolbre made me feel like he was hyper aware of Quin. They don't start the game knowing each other's identities but through BTSC I am sure they have gone to lengths to figure out who one another are.
Even if wolbre is not indy, this could explain Quin singling out my approach to sloonei in that one post.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by novaselinenever »

Finally caught up. I'm still good with the Colin's lynch. He hasn't done anything to really defend himself and all of his posts are bad, real bad. In my interaction with him, I didn't like his explanation to the Luna vote and I'll be looking at her when he flips scum.

Something I find interesting is how this wagon grew exponentially in the last few hours. I know he didn't defend himself but I still feel uneasy with all the votes he's getting when it was a tied lynch earlier.

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:21 pm Just for the record I'm at work now, I'll just leave my vote where it is since the masses are going to decide anyway and it's going to be Colin clearly.
I bet I know where you are at work. :shifty:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:08 pmI think if we ever have a question as to whom the Persian is at any given time, I’d be down with his lynch as a filler. Unless we start eliminating Persians. Because the sooner we do that, the less likely indies will switch over to Persian rank and file methinks.
agreed i think

though i think measure should be paid to what extent the presumed Indie in question are putting into finding and killing the mafi

snce you know.... it incentivizes indies into doing helpful things and not troubling things like for example finishing off a game by forxing people to draw cool dogs in order to earn their accidentally critical votes
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

for example
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:26 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:23 pm :huh:

Are you sure you guys don't think sloonei is 3P? Cause you're acting like it.
What do you think I am?
You're impossibly fast, and strong. Your skin is pale white and ice cold. Your eyes change color, and sometimes you speak like--like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight. ... How old are you?
Can we CFD Kyle please?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:44 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:41 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:36 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:31 pm I think Sloonei is town.
What's your opinion on MP?
Of all the highest posters (Macdougall, Golden, MP... and Kylemii) I suspect him the most. But not enough to lead an entourage against him.
Im not even close to being a highest posters, I'm at like 105 Golden's at 300
How the hell do you even have 105 posts? I can't even think of a post except your Twilight one that I just remembered.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:22 am I just inadvertently totally fucked us by outing them.
You are making a lot of assumptions right now and I'm not willing to go down the route of lynching those three people on the back of them.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:25 pm Finally caught up. I'm still good with the Colin's lynch. He hasn't done anything to really defend himself and all of his posts are bad, real bad. In my interaction with him, I didn't like his explanation to the Luna vote and I'll be looking at her when he flips scum.

Something I find interesting is how this wagon grew exponentially in the last few hours. I know he didn't defend himself but I still feel uneasy with all the votes he's getting when it was a tied lynch earlier.

There's only four persians, and in my proposed theory two of them are still sitting marked on MP. There's also probably no reason not to bus him if you're his teammate at this point. It's not like the wagon came very early, which I'd probably find more suspicious.

I also think there's a lot of merit to lynching the guy who went into anti-spew mode.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:22 am I just inadvertently totally fucked us by outing them.
You are making a lot of assumptions right now and I'm not willing to go down the route of lynching those three people on the back of them.
You really need to stop making posts without the context of the future posts Golden. It's obnoxious.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 666

Post by dunya »

guys, remember when I was a high poster. yea...those were the days
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:31 pm
You really need to stop making posts without the context of the future posts Golden. It's obnoxious.
I catch up the way I catch up, and I ain't gonna change for nobody.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

(It makes sure my reactions and opinions are a genuine reflection of what they would have been in the moment)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 am
Quin wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 am Quin why did Wolbre single you out for a read just to explain to us that he can't single you out as scum? Is it because you are teammates and he is clumsily outing you and himself?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why did you read Golden's posts so intently so as to uncover a single line in his Sloonei case about Sloonei's vote on Colin when you have substituted in and said you won't be bothering to catch up? Was it because you traded into a scum team BTSC and they told you that Sloonei was under pressure and decided the best thing to do is to come after Golden as opposed to me, given that Golden already has a few people suspect of him, me included, whereas nobody is scum reading me?

Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.
Why did Lunalee come after me out of the blue after switching my vote from Sloonei to LC, and then suddenly drop it after I made a 'theory of the game' post in which she was on that team too?
This is a good observation.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:37 pm (It makes sure my reactions and opinions are a genuine reflection of what they would have been in the moment)
For what value? So you can look natural?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:21 pm Just for the record I'm at work now, I'll just leave my vote where it is since the masses are going to decide anyway and it's going to be Colin clearly.
Pretend your vote is the only one that matters. Who does it land on?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:25 pm Finally caught up. I'm still good with the Colin's lynch. He hasn't done anything to really defend himself and all of his posts are bad, real bad. In my interaction with him, I didn't like his explanation to the Luna vote and I'll be looking at her when he flips scum.

Wagons like this one ordinarily flip scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:35 pm guys, remember when I was a high poster. yea...those were the days
I am trying to roleplay as you to make up for the terrible job I did roleplaying as you in Syndicate Mafia.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:38 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:37 pm (It makes sure my reactions and opinions are a genuine reflection of what they would have been in the moment)
Because you lose nuance when you're five pages later and can't find the post you wished you'd responded to easily any more. If I record my thoughts in the moment, I'm much more likely to have pointed out whatever the relevant thing to both myself and others in making a read is. Like, just because five pages later your view might change, doesn't mean your post as it was at the time and in that context wasn't noteworthy. It helps me not overlook stuff.

But in honestly appraising it, I think there is an aspect of meta-maintenance to it as well, yep.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I do what Golden does too when I'm catching up so my opinions are unbiased and not influenced by other people's perceptions and analysis which could cloud my own judgment. When I subbed into Mountains or The Search for Quin, I just read the game from Day 1 and posted as I felt needed, from oldest to newest.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Everyone has voted in the lynchpoll except for [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] (who hasn' posted since Day 1).

This is beautiful.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:37 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 am
Quin wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 am Quin why did Wolbre single you out for a read just to explain to us that he can't single you out as scum? Is it because you are teammates and he is clumsily outing you and himself?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why did you read Golden's posts so intently so as to uncover a single line in his Sloonei case about Sloonei's vote on Colin when you have substituted in and said you won't be bothering to catch up? Was it because you traded into a scum team BTSC and they told you that Sloonei was under pressure and decided the best thing to do is to come after Golden as opposed to me, given that Golden already has a few people suspect of him, me included, whereas nobody is scum reading me?

Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.
Why did Lunalee come after me out of the blue after switching my vote from Sloonei to LC, and then suddenly drop it after I made a 'theory of the game' post in which she was on that team too?
This is a good observation.
My observations this game are good shit, even if they're wrong.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya is here to play mafia! Let's play.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:46 pm
I do what Golden does too when I'm catching up so my opinions are unbiased and not influenced by other people's perceptions and analysis which could cloud my own judgment. When I subbed into Mountains or The Search for Quin, I just read the game from Day 1 and posted as I felt needed, from oldest to newest.
I used to do it too. As recently as this very game. But Golden has shown me the error of my ways by posting comments that make me look stupid without the context of the comments I made that come after it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Because you lose nuance when you're five pages later and can't find the post you wished you'd responded to easily any more. If I record my thoughts in the moment, I'm much more likely to have pointed out whatever the relevant thing to both myself and others in making a read is. Like, just because five pages later your view might change, doesn't mean your post as it was at the time and in that context wasn't noteworthy. It helps me not overlook stuff.

But in honestly appraising it, I think there is an aspect of meta-maintenance to it as well, yep.
Google docs brah
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:30 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:44 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:41 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:36 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:31 pm I think Sloonei is town.
What's your opinion on MP?
Of all the highest posters (Macdougall, Golden, MP... and Kylemii) I suspect him the most. But not enough to lead an entourage against him.
Im not even close to being a highest posters, I'm at like 105 Golden's at 300
How the hell do you even have 105 posts? I can't even think of a post except your Twilight one that I just remembered.
i already told you, my new meta is making timely references to the hit film series twilight as often as possible
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:51 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Google docs brah
Honestly I'd sooner just not catch up at all.

I don't care how I make you look (neither should you) and like I said nothing anyone says is going to make me change this approach to catch up.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:42 am
Dom wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 am Did MP tell LC in BTSC that he would change his vote?
This needs to be bigger.
MP said it in the thread. He then did change his vote. Then he changed back again.

I actually read the whole MP/LC exchange. MP looked pretty good, and I'd say there's a 0% chance of w/w. I've done w/w distancing with LC before and I know how much LC enjoys it. His frustration with MP was genuine.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

does twilight take place in greece or something
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:56 amNever said he was going to move his vote back to Jack at all at any time in his post history.
False.

Is this another time I'm going to make you look stupid because you've already realised this since?
M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 am For the sake of truly letting this LC thing go until I return, the last thing I'll do (promise) is move vote to @Jackofhearts2005. I feel like of every player in this game that hasn't been really quiet, he's the one I just cannot get any handle on whatsoever. What say you, Jack? Where's your head at? Show us that supatown Jack we all want to see.

But just know that I also still think LC is bad (even if I have my doubts) and I want to know what you all think. :feb:
I read MP and LC's exchange carefully when it was happening. MP came out of it looking genuine, he was pushed off for a time by LC's emotional appeal, but in the end he came back and decided - no, he wasn't going to be pushed off by LC making him feel bad, and moved back fro[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]

MP is the towniest townie who ever towned guys, wake up!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

A literal promise to move his vote to Jack, just before he did it....
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:48 pm dunya is here to play mafia! Let's play.

meoww. :cloud9:

p.s. leaning strong town on nova after catching up

linki: to golden: is long con someone who uses emotional manipulation as scum to get his way?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:56 amNever said he was going to move his vote back to Jack at all at any time in his post history.
False.

Is this another time I'm going to make you look stupid because you've already realised this since?
Yes you jackanapes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden, why does it feel like you are only reading my posts in your catch up?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 pmlinki: to golden: is long con someone who uses emotional manipulation as scum to get his way?
LC is someone who gets genuinely frustrated when he takes suspicion when bad. Everything he has done is to me consistent with baddie LC...

But that isn't to say he wouldn't also when town, so it's not entirely a slam dunk case to me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:04 pm Golden, why does it feel like you are only reading my posts in your catch up?
90% of the posts in the last ten pages appear to come from you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:04 pm Golden, why does it feel like you are only reading my posts in your catch up?
False.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 pmlinki: to golden: is long con someone who uses emotional manipulation as scum to get his way?
LC is someone who gets genuinely frustrated when he takes suspicion when bad. Everything he has done is to me consistent with baddie LC...

But that isn't to say he wouldn't also when town, so it's not entirely a slam dunk case to me.
I didn't see that side of him in Seinfeld. I saw him more laid back, if anything. I don't know if a sock puppet game encourages a different style of play in general, but I couldn't hide my meta completely even if I tried.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:06 pm
False.
OK, I think I'm now at the point where MP takes over.

In all seriousness though, there hasn't been so much to talk about so far (which is a good thing), and if I'm talking about you, that probably means you are contributing actual thought instead of meaningless nothing.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:07 pm

I didn't see that side of him in Seinfeld. I saw him more laid back, if anything. I don't know if a sock puppet game encourages a different style of play in general, but I couldn't hide my meta completely even if I tried.
In Syndicate 2018 LC was DrWilgy and I lynched him incorrectly, and he played a style that was entirely unrecognisable to me as being LC. Was he bad in Seinfeld?

I do find there to be a level of genuineness to LC when he has been talking about how people can't read him, hubris etc. But truth be told most of my feelings on LC don't come from reading him, but through his interactions with the other people I think are bad and good. I don't really have a gut 'read' on him in this game in any sort of tone sense.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:58 pm does twilight take place in greece or something
excuse me, sir, the climax of New Moon takes place in the Vatican City
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:02 pm A literal promise to move his vote to Jack, just before he did it....
I promise to eat this cookie and play Skyrim.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I just want to say that Kyle’s posts are entirely in line with Kyle’s meta.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:13 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:02 pm A literal promise to move his vote to Jack, just before he did it....
Which cookie?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:13 pm
Which cookie?
What cookie? I no longer have a cookie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

True to my promise. :noble:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:10 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:07 pm

In Syndicate 2018 LC was DrWilgy and I lynched him incorrectly, and he played a style that was entirely unrecognisable to me as being LC. Was he bad in Seinfeld?

I do find there to be a level of genuineness to LC when he has been talking about how people can't read him, hubris etc. But truth be told most of my feelings on LC don't come from reading him, but through his interactions with the other people I think are bad and good. I don't really have a gut 'read' on him in this game in any sort of tone sense.
yea, Seinfeld is the only game I've played with LC where he was scum.

All other games, he's been town and I've seen Town LC passionate/frustrated at people overestimating his mafia abilities, building incorrect cases against him and leading towards his mislynch.

I can see where you're coming from though. I'll look into it a little more. We should have a lot more to analyze and connect after we catch our first Persian.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ergo, I am town.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:14 pm I just want to say that Kyle’s posts are entirely in line with Kyle’s meta.
I can't say I agree entirely. This Twilight thing is new and absurd. If the theme wasn't Ancient Greece, I would have said it was role-specific, even.

Return to “Previous Jobs”