Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 pm Ok ima keep making some hot takes before I take the plunge and read my role card

I don’t like Mac’s entrance into the game. Day 0 “solving the game” and then back to bed with tonsillitis. Unimpressed. I’ve seen his town game and it doesn’t yet look like that.
Do you have prejudices against people with tonsilitis?
Daddy warned me about you men with your tonsillitis
Care to explain what it is about my town game that you think is consistent enough for you to have formed a meta opinion on solid enough to claim that you are not seeing it here?
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm he said it as a defense as a civ 1 million years ago during, i think fiddler? or maybe the talking one. that doesn't gauranteed that it's an always-true statement, but I have noticed it to be consistent with his behavior as a human being
Tis a safe thing to say though. To the player putting pressure on you. The raveous beast of Jay pressuring you so you pet him gently on the snout. Very safe.
Sure.

You put more explanations into your reads and tend to back them up with evidence.

My initial read of you was that you were just coughing loudly and saying names and reads and then going back to your cough drop den. I couldn’t tel if you were joking or not.

But that was D0, and now here you are.
We’re your initial reads just jokes? Or would you like I expand on them?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm juliets asks a lot of questions.

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
I do ask a lot of questions but I'm just not in full swing Day 0. I asked if the Indians won because I didn't know and wanted to know whether you were in the money. No different than me asking you in discord if we both were in there. If you guys want to lynch me Day 1 because I asked a question about the Indians have at it. I'm too tired to fight it tonight.
Whaddya think of the people who have voiced suspicion of you?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

I don't suspect juliets because she asked about the Indians. I don't care about that. I saw zero interrogation from her with regard to anybody else. That is concerning to me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm juliets asks a lot of questions.

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
I do ask a lot of questions but I'm just not in full swing Day 0. I asked if the Indians won because I didn't know and wanted to know whether you were in the money. No different than me asking you in discord if we both were in there. If you guys want to lynch me Day 1 because I asked a question about the Indians have at it. I'm too tired to fight it tonight.
Whaddya think of the people who have voiced suspicion of you?
I don't have any feel for whether they are civ or not, it's too early. I think you and Epi are poking at me to see what comes out, Dys Im not sure about and INH is following Epi. As for interrogation I just haven't seen anything to interrogate yet.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:22 pm I don't suspect juliets because she asked about the Indians. I don't care about that. I saw zero interrogation from her with regard to anybody else. That is concerning to me.
I would expect some kind of inquiry about the reads Mac and I were throwing around, for example.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 pm Ok ima keep making some hot takes before I take the plunge and read my role card

I don’t like Mac’s entrance into the game. Day 0 “solving the game” and then back to bed with tonsillitis. Unimpressed. I’ve seen his town game and it doesn’t yet look like that.
Do you have prejudices against people with tonsilitis?
Daddy warned me about you men with your tonsillitis
Care to explain what it is about my town game that you think is consistent enough for you to have formed a meta opinion on solid enough to claim that you are not seeing it here?
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm he said it as a defense as a civ 1 million years ago during, i think fiddler? or maybe the talking one. that doesn't gauranteed that it's an always-true statement, but I have noticed it to be consistent with his behavior as a human being
Tis a safe thing to say though. To the player putting pressure on you. The raveous beast of Jay pressuring you so you pet him gently on the snout. Very safe.
Sure.

You put more explanations into your reads and tend to back them up with evidence.

My initial read of you was that you were just coughing loudly and saying names and reads and then going back to your cough drop den. I couldn’t tel if you were joking or not.

But that was D0, and now here you are.
We’re your initial reads just jokes? Or would you like I expand on them?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

I read a couple of pages and made a couple of reads. I did intend to try to try to make more reads but there wasn't enough content.

No they weren't jokes. They were pings.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 pm I don't have any feel for whether they are civ or not, it's too early. I think you and Epi are poking at me to see what comes out, Dys Im not sure about and INH is following Epi. As for interrogation I just haven't seen anything to interrogate yet.
Mac disagrees with the group. What do you think of him?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac, what made you suspicious of Jack?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

i don't care about safety. he asked me for my day 0 read on him, so i acquiesced to the best of my ability. Jay pushing the town crank is a gentle townsign for him, based on my exerience
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

maybe its not as much of a sign as like... a laminated poster scotch taped to an electrical pole on a rainy day, but it's day 0.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:22 pm I don't suspect juliets because she asked about the Indians. I don't care about that. I saw zero interrogation from her with regard to anybody else. That is concerning to me.
I would expect some kind of inquiry about the reads Mac and I were throwing around, for example.
Maybe I will have questions tomorrow but I was out of pocket for most of the day and am dead dog tired. You will find - if I live - that I question and try to solve the game in the morning and early afternoon hours. I am not a late afternoon/night time player.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 pm
Maybe I will have questions tomorrow but I was out of pocket for most of the day and am dead dog tired. You will find - if I live - that I question and try to solve the game in the morning and early afternoon hours. I am not a late afternoon/night time player.
I acknowledge that you're not known for being awake at 10:30 EST. I'll see whatcha come up with in the morning.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 pm I don't have any feel for whether they are civ or not, it's too early. I think you and Epi are poking at me to see what comes out, Dys Im not sure about and INH is following Epi. As for interrogation I just haven't seen anything to interrogate yet.
What do you mean he disagrees with the group?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 pm
Fair enough.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 pm Mac, what made you suspicious of Jack?
His posts were short and nervy and I got pinged by them.

I can see you are sus on me. I appreciate it. Getting killed in Greece so early when I had a good feel for the game was frustrating.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:29 pm
Is a very provocative statement innit.
Avito
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Avito »

Oh it's [mention]dunya[/mention]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:29 pm
The people you listed either voted for you or voiced suspicion of you. Mac disagreed with that group in that he did not find your earliest posts suspicious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:33 pm I can see you are sus on me. I appreciate it. Getting killed in Greece so early when I had a good feel for the game was frustrating.
Eh?

I'm afraid that's not the case, sir.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:33 pm I can see you are sus on me. I appreciate it. Getting killed in Greece so early when I had a good feel for the game was frustrating.
Eh?

I'm afraid that's not the case, sir.
Lol ok.
Avito
Posts in topic: 15

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 0]

Post by Avito »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:54 am
Avito wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am Hey folks we have a nice selection of smileys here too :nicenod:
Your similes sucks period
Also what are the rules here regarding role claims it's an open setup so it's banned right
We have mafia specific smiles tho. :eye: :mafia: :smoky:

Also we have the siren.
(I found about the siren last week don't make fun of me)
The siren thing looks cool but what's the use
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Avito wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:44 pm The siren thing looks cool but what's the use

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Juliets is someone who I remember having misread in my day 1 gutreads because of her nature so I tend to overlook her somewhat now. I just re-read the sports team comment and I can see why it's pingy. It is that over explanatory pingy type of post that is how I have misread her before.

I also totally believe her. I believe she did ask her husband and if she was bad would probably expect her to ask her scum teammates. I think she is town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig has three irrelevant posts. I am displeased.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 pm sig has three irrelevant posts. I am displeased.
I know sprityo has a post in here because the replies say so but I can’t find it.

I bet it’s irrelevant too
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 34

Post by lapluie »

wow can someone like @ me, thanks
Btw I voting for epi :biggrin:
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

lapluie wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm wow can someone like @ me, thanks
[mention]lapluie[/mention]

What the hell for?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lapluie wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm Btw I voting for epi :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Money buys happiness.

I like the townread on wolbre.

Not that into the juliets thing.

Interested in the new lapluie thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
Pennywise
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Pennywise »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:58 pm @Pennywise @avita

who are you? tell me your secrets

who do u know, where are you from
I'm someone from NF.
Only know Avito (I think you mistagged him there by the way), novaselinenever and DDL.
Don't think I know anyone else in this game.

I'd tell you my secrets, but I have none.
Pennywise
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Pennywise »

Oh wait...
I think I know-ish Jackofhearts as well.

Possibly Sig too, but not sure about that one.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I'm fresh now and going back through the game. I'll be commenting as I go so if I ask you something that has been answered later in the game just ignore me.

I just hit Mac's first town reads. Mac, I'll never understand how you can call people so early especially Epi who seems different in each game I play with him. What causes you to call him town? Same for INH, JJJ, and Pennywise (do you know Pennywise from another site?)?

On Jack I think I saw an explaination later why you read him as bad so I'll wait and see. Hope your tonsillitis is better.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

lapluie wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 pm I shoot lapluie.
hEY :pout:
lap, is Epi's comment why you voted for him?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:19 pm Scotty and Mac are civilians.
Is this a gut call or are you looking at something specific? Ignore me if you've already answered.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm Mafia reads:

Kylemii
Jackofhearts2005
wolbre04
Ok same question here - is this gut or is there a specific reason?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oops, sorry JJJ I just ran across your explanations.

I tend to agree with you on Mac. I don't see Scotty's saying he didn't read his role card as AI and I don't really agree with your Kyle read. He seems like normal Kyle to me so far.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:25 pm So this is a rather fast paced game.
The only thing I really have is that I got iffy feels from Juliets in D0. If I were to explain it would say that she popped in and made sure to say when she was around and not and then had a question about baseball or whatever to Epi, that seemed kind of unnecessary and unnatural. So it's minor, it's a hunch etc.

I don't feel terrible about INH, and I don't want to read JJJ cause I don't want to.

Otherwise, just waiting for players to post moar.
Dizzy, why is it AI for me to tell everyone when I will be around? I don't want people talking to me and expecting me to post when I'm not here - It leads to misunderstandings. I did have a question for Epi about baseball but thats not at all unusual. In Discord when he is there I often ask about and talk to him about who he is betting on. You say it seemed unnatural but on the contrary it is very natural for me in my relationship with Epi.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Scotty, it's interesting I thought Mac looked civ when he did this because it looked like his civ game to me. I haven't played with Mac all that long though so can you tell me what his civ game looks like to you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:37 pm [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine with his 1 post
oh look the day started

:rolleyes:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:37 pm Does any host really search "aubergine" when writing a lynch post? If not, can we just get rid of the tag?
I always thought the reason for the aubergine is so we could search for it and look at the vote order since the new poll we have doesn't list people in vote order for the vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm who wants to admit they're bad?
me

Marmot wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:23 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:37 pm [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine with his 1 post
I'll keep posting so this guy doesn't notice me. :ninja:
me or scotty? ill keep my :eye: on you

and my other :eye:
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 pm sig has three irrelevant posts. I am displeased.
I know sprityo has a post in here because the replies say so but I can’t find it.

I bet it’s irrelevant too
youre irrelevant, fuck you

not really scotty :beer:

-----------------

there's three votes on jack, who hasnt posted a single times since page 4, aka since official day 1 start

im not voting jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The only person with a believable reason to vote jack is Mac

Jay has a poop reason

dizzy didnt even outright say it according to their iso

:meany:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

oh yeah, jack only has 5 posts, you guys are really stretching it here. let me look at epi/juliets/inh and see what i think about that cluster
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

epi votes for, as far as i can tell a believable reason, something about juliets not being inquisitive enough or something along the lines

INH kinda rolls with him. like literally just votes right after he does

they seem like best friends

-------------

im giving juliets the benefit of the doubt today. im not voting for juliets
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:35 pm Sig
Where you at mom
Trying to remember the ten goals of communism in the next 5 minutes. Hbu?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jay and epi and scotty look normal

Dom is evil since he not only likes but teaches math.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Math yes by far it is reason enough to occupy the middle east and burn their fields. The subject of evil that ruined my college 4.0 aspiration two semesters in a row. It flipflops back and forth, makes up its own meta and "rules" and always seems to come back to life. I suggest therefore we lynch math day one
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

lapluie wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm wow can someone like @ me, thanks
im not the only one to ask but what?????

[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I dont see the reason for juliets/jacks lynch. But like id rather lynch them than me so more power to ya. :beer:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”