Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 amHow can there be vote analysis without a result? There’s nothing to analyze for control.
I think he means he's trying to analyze who is voting who and for what reason. As in "this player voted for a bad reason and I think that is scummy".
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:49 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:32 am Marmot asked a single question in his eight posts of pertinence to making reads (about INH potentially voting Scotty). That's a civilian ratio for Marmot. :p
JaggedJimmyJay called me a civilian for the most minimal of content ever offered in the history of Marmots.

Lynch this bear.
The fight for mountain dominance. I saw both of you backpacking, and I woild far rather see a cute bear than a
thieving marmot
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:52 am
Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 amHow can there be vote analysis without a result? There’s nothing to analyze for control.
I think he means he's trying to analyze who is voting who and for what reason. As in "this player voted for a bad reason and I think that is scummy".
Ah, gotcha, didn’t even think of that

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:32 am Marmot asked a single question in his eight posts of pertinence to making reads (about INH potentially voting Scotty). That's a civilian ratio for Marmot. :p
JaggedJimmyJay called me a civilian for the most minimal of content ever offered in the history of Marmots.

Lynch this bear.
You always lament your lack of credit, but when you get it you get scared. :clap:
Your response made me laugh.

Damn, and I already voted for you and everything. :ponder:

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:51 amNot typically. I think it tends to work like this though for highly active players:

Civilian - highly active 90+% of the time.
Mafia - highly active > 60% (or some moderate number) of the time

It's not a "tell", but it's a concern.
Alright. I guess I could see that, but I've only experienced loud!Jack as either alignment. I can't track a lack of Jack, you give him flack and I want him to attack (the thread). Poetry.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Spot on
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I used a greater-than symbol where I wanted a less-than symbol. These are the errors that haunt us decades later. :disappoint:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:54 am

Lynch this bear.
You always lament your lack of credit, but when you get it you get scared. :clap:

What a waste of time. This looks suspicious. Is this a joke vote? JJJ isn't getting lynched Day 1, what world do you think we're in?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:53 amAh, gotcha, didn’t even think of that
That's what I gathered from what he said to me. What's your read on Sprit then, if you were forced to give one (and I am forcing you :3)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 am I used a greater-than symbol where I wanted a less-than symbol. These are the errors that haunt us decades later. :disappoint:
The alligator wants to eat the bigger meal.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 am
Spot on
Any comment on how I think this is a bad way to try and find scum on D1? I mean, you are free to disagree :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:54 am Your response made me laugh.

:meany:

Anyway, your responses to me here are a more conclusive town look than the inquiry about INH's vote. So it's only going to get worse, Marmot. You're a civilian read. So scary. :scared:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:57 am
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 am
Spot on
Any comment on how I think this is a bad way to try and find scum on D1? I mean, you are free to disagree :p
I don't think it's bad. All we have right now is the reading of intentions.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:56 am What a waste of time. This looks suspicious. Is this a joke vote? JJJ isn't getting lynched Day 1, what world do you think we're in?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 amI don't think it's bad. All we have right now is the reading of intentions.
Yeah, intensions. I think scum is more likely to feel they need a "good enough reason" to vote, while I know for my part when I'm town I just want to make things happen. Especially if I feel I have little to work with.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:00 am
Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 amI don't think it's bad. All we have right now is the reading of intentions.
Yeah, intensions. I think scum is more likely to feel they need a "good enough reason" to vote, while I know for my part when I'm town I just want to make things happen. Especially if I feel I have little to work with.
Do you think scum will try to evoke false suspicion on Civs intentionally, or is that just a simplistic fairy tale I should forget about?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I remember why I took that mafia break. I fully intended to "play light and not post too much" this game.

Laterz.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:02 am
Do you think scum will try to evoke false suspicion on Civs intentionally, or is that just a simplistic fairy tale I should forget about?
Since you ask, it's a bit simplistic. If anything I feel, especially day 1, that scum are more likely to sit back and not stick their neck too far out, as town are usually quite good at suspecting each other and getting into arguments on their own as well. Since scum is conscious that their suspicions are fake, they would generally be more conscious of constructing reasons that sounds believable. Whether or not they succeed is a different thing. But it's not inherently scummy to form wagons or pressure players with light reasoning or even no reasoning on D1, or vote a lot and start exploring. The exploring is the towny thing to do imo, as scum doesn't need to explore. Or do you disagree with this?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I do agree. I think that describes a common basic playstyle, which most players add their own level of flair to. I think the flair - or personality, I guess - can be what is hard to cut through, and what makes up the majority of what scum hides behind. There's a lot of crossover between personality and genuine explorative scumhunting though. I don't want this conversation to continue because, interesting as it is, it's not catching any scum.

I just asked because sometimes I suspect people with the reasoning of "I could see a really good and beneficial reason to do this as scum" and I've never done any research to see how often it works out.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:56 am
Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:53 amAh, gotcha, didn’t even think of that
That's what I gathered from what he said to me. What's your read on Sprit then, if you were forced to give one (and I am forcing you :3)
As I was reading through I was still pinged by sprit’s decree of not lynching low posters- when he first came in he said jack only had 3 votes and that he wouldn’t vote him- my sirens went off.

But I do think I’m trapping him in a specific viewpoint because it’s different than my own. His D1 technique seems to be diametrically opposed to mine, and I just don’t know how to cope with that.

Anyhow, I read him as a light town right now after some thought.

I could vote jack tho

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 am
Since you ask, it's a bit simplistic. If anything I feel, especially day 1, that scum are more likely to sit back and not stick their neck too far out, as town are usually quite good at suspecting each other and getting into arguments on their own as well. Since scum is conscious that their suspicions are fake, they would generally be more conscious of constructing reasons that sounds believable. Whether or not they succeed is a different thing. But it's not inherently scummy to form wagons or pressure players with light reasoning or even no reasoning on D1, or vote a lot and start exploring. The exploring is the towny thing to do imo, as scum doesn't need to explore. Or do you disagree with this?
I sincerely consciously suspect you truly for sincere real constructed reasons k

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:17 am
I sincerely consciously suspect you truly for sincere real constructed reasons k
Dude you're supposed to put the new word after the crossed-out word, it doesn't make sense this way.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:20 am
Dude you're supposed to put the new word after the crossed-out word, it doesn't make sense this way.
but I wasnt replacing words, I was just removing the ones that Dizzy said r bad :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What are the reasons for voting Avito? I read his iso. He comes across as brusque, and hasn't posted anything on topic, aaaaand that's all I've got.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I see a similar thing from JackofHearts2005. Why are your votes on him?

But I feel good that the votes are on players with minimal to no content, rather than someone with high content who made one "disgusting" post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:22 am
Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:20 am
but I wasnt replacing words, I was just removing the ones that Dizzy said r bad :(
Excuse me? Sorry, I don't speak Marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:34 am I see a similar thing from JackofHearts2005. Why are your votes on him?
Of the people I designated as having no civilian credit, he's the one I'd least expect to see there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:47 am
Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:34 am I see a similar thing from JackofHearts2005. Why are your votes on him?
Of the people I designated as having no civilian credit, he's the one I'd least expect to see there.
I agree with this, I would expect Jack to be all over things.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:02 am
Where are you leaning with your vote, juliets?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It could be just that Jack is more focused on Ancient Greece Mafia and forgot this game started, but I looked at his posts there. While there are a bunch in the other game since his last post here, they're not novels or anything.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sure.

Comparatively, I don't understand why I received civilian credit from you when I did. If you were flavored skittle, you'd be a mandarin right about now. It feels like you're handing out credit rather carelessly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll bite though.

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:37 am
Sure.

Comparatively, I don't understand why I received civilian credit from you when I did. If you were flavored skittle, you'd be a mandarin right about now. It feels like you're handing out credit rather carelessly.
Being careful on Day 1 is pointless.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll bear that in mind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

hi what is this?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 am
Jack's absence from the thread is the most suspicious thing I see at the moment. I'll wait for his reaction and then decide whether to vote for him. That said, there's plenty of time for something else more suspicious to crop up before the lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:40 am Avito's posts are not game-relevant. I have no reason to give Avito civilian credit. I do know that Naruto Forums games are known for getting off to fluffy starts, so I am hesitant to call it "suspicious". Dragon D. Luffy, whaddya think of your NF mates so far?
Alright... I don't know Avito that much. He's not originally from NF, he's from Oro Jackson, another anime site (which I also think is nova's home site). I think I played two games with him. In the first game I played people were trying to launch a campaign to get him policy lynched on day 1 for accumulated crappy civ play on Oro Jackson. He doesn't strike me as particularly lazy compared to some people I know, and I've seen him actually making reads a couple times games, but I guess there is something about him that pisses people off. Insulting out smileys doesn't help. :pout:

So far he has been pretty much useless, but I wouldn't lynch him Day 1, first because I want to be diplomatic to new players, and second because Avito is the ultimate bait and I'm not falling for it, which also explains why I said before that I suspect nova for falling for it.

As for Pennywise... where do I start. He's a mafia veteran who played for years before I started. I think I've played at least 20 games with him, and hosted another 10 that he played. I think the best comparison I can make is that he's NFs answer to Marmot. He fluffs a lot, he doesn't really like to scumhunt most of the time, and you usually have to press him to get actual reads. But that doesn't mean he isn't playing: he's always paying attention to everything, the rules, the roles, the posts, and he'll sometimes show up to correct some contradiction someone made, or make a snarky remark at a player for not reading a post from the host. He always makes a vote at the end of the day, usually explaining it with only a smiley. He will always use his role, and the one time in a game I hosted where he didn't send abilities he actually came to apologize (I mean, it wasn't a role that civs wanted used every night, so he didn't need to :p). So he's not a civ protagonist, but he's usually useful in some way. His playstyle isn't super pro-civ but it's amazing for a mafioso, though, because no one wants to lynch him. He has this aura of innocence and likability (plus he's usually the one who does the vote counts and we don't wanna lose that no sir). Usually at the end of the game, assuming he hasn't been NK'd yet, someone will bring him up and ask what to do with him.

Anyway, I've been trying to make him sign up for a game for like a year. He's one of the best friends I have in the internet, so it's great to have him here too.

Now for this game, if you read the above, you should guess I haven't the faintest idea of how to read Pennywise.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sounds like pennywise has gotten good at lasting long into games

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:56 am
Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:54 am

Lynch this bear.

What a waste of time. This looks suspicious. Is this a joke vote? JJJ isn't getting lynched Day 1, what world do you think we're in?
He's not self-voting, so I think that's an improvement
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I agree that lynching a Syndicate first-timer on Day 1 is lame. I don't have many Mafia ethics, but that's one of them -- I'll do it only if it's obvious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:48 pm Sounds like pennywise has gotten good at lasting long into games
Lately I think I've seen him lynched early more often, but it's because people have become increasingly aware of that tendency.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:48 pm Sounds like pennywise has gotten good at lasting long into games
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Blurb blurp.

Why am I being voted for? I’m always town, haven’t you heard?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:59 pm Blurb blurp.

Why d'ya think?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 am
Jack's absence from the thread is the most suspicious thing I see at the moment. I'll wait for his reaction and then decide whether to vote for him. That said, there's plenty of time for something else more suspicious to crop up before the lynch.
Oh this? Fuckin please. I’m in three games and haven’t gotten a full nights sleep in a couple months.

Was I quiet in Mass Effect or Blue vs Red?

Nai. Duh.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:01 pm Oh this? Fuckin please. I’m in three games and haven’t gotten a full nights sleep in a couple months.

Was I quiet in Mass Effect or Blue vs Red?

Nai. Duh.
People love to call things NAI that are AI.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:56 pm
[mention]Pennywise[/mention] Teach me your ways of survival.

Oh and FYI I'm taking a more GoC approach to this one. :mafia:

Also smilies aren't mafiaish at all, whoever said that is mean.

:llama: :srsnod: :nicenod: :srsnod: :llama:
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:59 pm Blurb blurp.

Why d'ya think?
Combination of laziness, badness and trolling Jack “I don’t get lynched” of Hearts.

Can’t be something I’ve actually said cause I haven’t said much or gotten notifications since the day started.

Only read Juliet’s reasoning so far.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”