Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:30 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:21 am
Quin wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:14 am Would you all prefer I change EoD so as to not conflict with EoD for Ancient Greece?
Probably a good idea. Whatever's best for you is fine though. You da host.
I might go for 10:30am AEST in future. Another hour after Greece.
This is much better Quin, it's not during my dinnertime. Thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:59 am I don't really think this thing was a hot potato. Whatever it was, a civilian was lynched.

On Day 1, a civilian usually gets lynched. Oh well, it sucks, but we move forward. If the game maintains its pace, we'll be fine. The civilians are winning right now.
No we are not, we just lost the deuteragonist of town.

If character importance is an indication of roles, this is only better than losing Nagisa.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:59 am I don't really think this thing was a hot potato. Whatever it was, a civilian was lynched.

On Day 1, a civilian usually gets lynched. Oh well, it sucks, but we move forward. If the game maintains its pace, we'll be fine. The civilians are winning right now.

If character importance is an indication of roles, this is only better than losing Nagisa.
I don't care about roles.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I'm not going to bash people for this because I missed the EoD so it would be hypocritical of me.

But have I mentioned I hate CFDs before? I hate CFDs.

:suspish:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am

I don't care about roles.
I understand if you don't, but I disagree we are winning. This lynch was close to worst case scenario.

We only win the game by lynching baddies. Everything else is stalling at best.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 am Ok I'm not going to bash people for this because I missed the EoD so it would be hypocritical of me.

But have I mentioned I hate CFDs before? I hate CFDs.

:suspish:
Did a mafioso survive who would have otherwise not survived? What should have been the procedure instead?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The procedure is not to close yours eyes and vote randomly like you guys did there.

Like the day has 24 hours for a reason. You use them. The moment Mac threw the word CFD the rest of you dropped every discussion you had done so far and started randomly changing your vote like madmen.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 am The procedure is not to close yours eyes and vote randomly like you guys did there.

Like the day has 24 hours for a reason. You use them. The moment Mac threw the word CFD the rest of you dropped every discussion you had done so far and started randomly changing your vote like madmen.
Why does parking a wagon on one person improve the likelihood of a successful lynch?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm looking at nova again because that "we are not going to lynch Avito anyway vote lapluie" was the most suspicious thing I read all week.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 am The procedure is not to close yours eyes and vote randomly like you guys did there.

Why does parking a wagon on one person improve the likelihood of a successful lynch?
Not necessarily parking, but making sure you only change votes after discussing them and reasoning them and not doing it on a heartbeat.

Rushing it makes it less like an analysis and more like RNG.

If there are only 10 min left and you feel there is not enough time for discussion, maybe it's a good sign you should stick to whoever is your biggest suspect so far.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 am

Not necessarily parking, but making sure you only change votes after discussing them and reasoning them and not doing it on a heartbeat.

Rushing it makes it less like an analysis and more like RNG.

If there are only 10 min left and you feel there is not enough time for discussion, maybe it's a good sign you should stick to whoever is your biggest suspect so far.
There was a great deal of discussion. I sure as hell wasn't placing any random votes. Who did?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think that strategy sucks and I will not subscribe. You do you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:39 am I think that strategy sucks and I will not subscribe. You do you.
Fair enough.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:39 am I think that strategy sucks and I will not subscribe. You do you.
Fair enough.
The prior question stands.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

One answer is right above it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And you are misinterpreting what I said. I didn't say anyone voted at random. I am saying CFDs bring the hunting process to a success rate closer to randomness than otherwise.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

After perusing the thread in sequence, I no longer think Mac is suspicious. I see what he was trying to do.

JJJ went down a few notches for me. I think my initial intuition was just to follow him and hope that he’s not bad because I don’t wanna play with a bad JJJ. How do you solve a problem like a bad JJJ?

I do think wolbre is pure mafia though. And perhaps sprityo. I don’t have a case yet, but know that’s where my head’s at.

I am less sure about jack as I was spewing yesterday. My D1 reads are notoriously shit anyway.

I actually don’t find Kyle suspicious for his off wagon vote here. I support his reasoning mostly because I too was feeling pressured during the CFD and didn’t feel like conscribing to horoscopes of badness. I know we just caught ColinisCool for doing this exact thing on D1 in Greece mafia, so I’m keeping that in mind, but since we know one of Lap and LC is supagood and we have no idea on LC yet ima leave him on the back burner.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

LC reaction to being tied was vwry genuine. Id rather not lynch him.

Lap shouldn't have been lynched either I'd say we had some mafia movement to push them to the top two.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

Ddl and scotty are both looking good right now imo.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 am Ddl and scotty are both looking good right now imo.
You’re looking good to me too, my man.

Which means you’re probably mafia

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Quin wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 4:15 am

I hate being late, hate hate hate it! Such brilliant students as yourselves don't deserve that!

Not that the E class noticed. They were too busy poking each other with sticks to even notice lapluie had impaled herself with one! Oops!

lapluie has been lynched.

She was Karma Akabane.

Night 1 has begun. To make up for the late host post (and also because I'm busy tomorrow as well) Night 1 will be extended to 9:30 AEST on Sunday (about 39 hours).

Please take your time Quin. I have MBA this weekend. And a job interview on monday. And maybe another interview on tuesday. The more the game delays, the better. :beer:
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Dyslexicon »

Murp.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:13 pm @Dyslexicon is your icon from RPDR

No, it's a drag queen named Loris from a lesser known show called Dragula, but I do love me some drag race, indeed. Vaaanjie!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:10 pmI don't deserve that.
Ok fine. I want to retract my statement. Not fuck you. You are not an asshole and a dick. I'm sorry.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Marmot wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:52 am
Marmot wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:38 am I'll bite though.

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine
Here's why I voted for you Jack, you can add it to your list.
Heh. I guessed right.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:47 am I’ve got 6 pages of shit to read

And you guys lynched lapluie. I’d better see some good reasonings in this
Didn't you vote her D1 as well? :ponder:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What is a hot potato? I'm hungry.

Also, town is winning, obivously, cause town is awesome. BUT, I want to stress that if all town does not start getting involved for real we're not going anywhere. There are five mafia members, and we do need coordination and a sense of urgency. Just a mantra I have.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Well, yeah, meh. Personally I feel that without a super clear direction, CFD at the end of day 1 is not the worst way to go because 1) you can get lucky and 2) everyone participating gives information and reacts in a fast paced thread. (3 - it's kind of fun).

I would prefer building good cases going forward. Do you have any? I'm more in PoE land right now. More about that later.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Also, town is winning, obivously, cause town is awesome. BUT, I want to stress that if all town does not start getting involved for real we're not going anywhere. There are five mafia members, and we do need coordination and a sense of urgency. Just a mantra I have.
The post from Quin says that there are 4 mafia, did I miss something?
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 pm

The post from Quin says that there are 4 mafia, did I miss something?
And the Golden character seems to be a town aligned 3p unless he counts as nontown for numbers?
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 pm What is a hot potato? I'm hungry.
A less icky term for "CFD".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Imo going by the role description and the character himself the indie is anything but mafia.

He may actually have a wincon of his own but he seems geared to help town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:10 pmI don't deserve that.
Ok fine. I want to retract my statement. Not fuck you. You are not an asshole and a dick. I'm sorry.
It's fine; it's an emotional game. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Unless something crazy comes to light, I will be voting wolbre tomorrow.

Why?

-His post have an affected “niceness” to them. Dys pointed it out in D0, and sig just pointed it out after this flip.

-He hasn’t ruffled any feathers. This goes with the first point, but if you look at his brief ISO, you will see that the only 2 game-relevant posts he made were after D1 ended. One was JJJ, who he said was “being funky” but then followed with :shrug2: as some sort of half assed apology. (He also apologizes later to JJJ with a “I don’t dislike you though (just so you know)”) Again, too nice.
His other point he latches onto is Kyle’s off wagon vote. I would classify Kyle’s offvote as low-hanging fruit. Somehow, wolbre avoided talking about the rest of the lynch entirely and only focused on Kyle for not being involved enough to place a vote where it counted. Not a bad argument, semantically, except-

-wolbre didn’t even vote. Pot, meet kettle. You can’t call out Kyle as your one denouncement when you yourself abstained from everything in D1.

1 down.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Here's what I got now -

LC - I really do not like making this read, but I do think LC is town for the way he reacted to almost being lynched. I hope he doesn't do it again, cause it's unnecessary imo, but done is done and we all have felt the feels of mafia. I will not sleep on this read though.

Kyle
- is town to me because I feel his reaction to Jack's interrogation is pure and it's relatable. Feeling the weight of being the deciding factor on D1 can be a lot. How he comes across in that interaction resonates with me. If he's faking it as scum, good on him, but I lean towards it being honest.

Mac - is town or consider me fooled.

Jimmeeey
- I just hope he's town and I haven't seen a whole lot that makes me think otherwise. I have been on a scum team with him, and I don't think our playstyles or at least meta-thoughts about mafia in general are all that different. Don't know if that makes it easier or not for me to read him.

Nova - I think is town, especially for questioning lapluie before the flip if what she was saying didn't come from a mafia perspective.

---

I was going to be all "I don't trust Scotty and I don't know why", but then I find that I agree with pretty much everything he's saying in his last post. So who knows. Hi, Scotty.

There's a bunch of just nulls.
Circling back to Juliets and Sprit as suspect. Nobody has the slightest interest in talking about Penny, and I wish he would have an interest to talk to us. What's a Dom?

I just remembered Epi was in the game. I have had an early town read on them, but I've consciously had in mind that I think I've been at odds with Epi's perspectives pretty much every game we've both been town, and that hasn't happened here. Less of a presense than I would expect.

---

@Jack - What was your problem with Kyle's vote off wagon anyway?

@Jimmey - Do you trust me a lot or a bit right now? What was up with the sudden interrogation spree at EoD? Do you think Wolbre is a good lynch candidate for D2? Are you consciously not giving out many town reads aloud?

@LC - Would really like to see some analysis from you about EoD and just everything. Hi.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Well, yeah, meh. Personally I feel that without a super clear direction, CFD at the end of day 1 is not the worst way to go because 1) you can get lucky and 2) everyone participating gives information and reacts in a fast paced thread. (3 - it's kind of fun).

I would prefer building good cases going forward. Do you have any? I'm more in PoE land right now. More about that later.
I'm more on the weak reads territory. I have weak bad reads on nova, Avito, wolbre and Dom. Weak civ reads on you, Jay, and Scotty. Neutral on everyone else I think.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:50 pmAnd the Golden character seems to be a town aligned 3p unless he counts as nontown for numbers?
hey, what??
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:53 pmImo going by the role description and the character himself the indie is anything but mafia.

He may actually have a wincon of his own but he seems geared to help town.
Right, four mafia, I had pictured five for some reason. The indie might not be a direct threat, and the bigger team would be the bigger threat anyway. That feels a bit better, but still "places, people - people, places" etc.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:01 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:50 pmAnd the Golden character seems to be a town aligned 3p unless he counts as nontown for numbers?
hey, what??
nevermind, you're talking about the weird octopus man
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oooh yeah, Dom is playing this game too. 4 posts. That’s where I should have voted yesterday. Oh well. We rode a train called freedom

Currently most suspect of, in order of most willing to lynch:

-wolbre
-sprityo
-Dom

-jack?

Dys, DDL, sig is leaning town.

Pennywise and Dom both need to talk or else they’re going to draw my vote sooner or later

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Is it just me or is there less assertive reads in this game than normal? Like, few read lists, few players asserting or grouping reads? Can we like, do that more, at least as a starting point? Maybe it's just me.

linki, like that :p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:06 pm Oooh yeah, Dom is playing this game too. 4 posts. That’s where I should have voted yesterday. Oh well. We rode a train called freedom

-wolbre
-sprityo
-Dom

-jack?

Pennywise and Dom both need to talk or else they’re going to draw my vote sooner or later
Can you tell me why you lean town on Sig?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:07 pm Is it just me or is there less assertive reads in this game than normal? Like, few read lists, few players asserting or grouping reads? Can we like, do that more, at least as a starting point? Maybe it's just me.

linki, like that :p
Here’s the issue as I see it:

Most people are vanilla and just don’t feel confident on anything. I don’t know how these “latent” powers work. But maybe people are gunshy and readshy on account of waiting for something to happen.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:09 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:06 pm Oooh yeah, Dom is playing this game too. 4 posts. That’s where I should have voted yesterday. Oh well. We rode a train called freedom

-wolbre
-sprityo
-Dom

-jack?

Can you tell me why you lean town on Sig?
Only because he is on the same page as me on wolbre.
Could be distancing. And sometimes I get shit in ny face for calling sig town. He was town when I thought he was town recently, and I think he is town here.

But with sig...you just never know.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pmHere’s the issue as I see it:

Most people are vanilla and just don’t feel confident on anything. I don’t know how these “latent” powers work. But maybe people are gunshy and readshy on account of waiting for something to happen.
Well, yeah, but nothing is going to happen unless you just push and make things happen and start with what you got. But you all know that, I'm just being a bit pushy and impatient and stuff. (Also, my favorite role is vanilla, and my favorite games are all vanilla or low powered games. Mafia is a game that is solvable also without any powers. *preaching*)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] have we played together before?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:14 pm @Dyslexicon have we played together before?
Yes. Fiddler, I believe. There was a lot of drama around you at the beginning of the game, and then you were more or less obvious town from there on.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:12 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pmHere’s the issue as I see it:

Well, yeah, but nothing is going to happen unless you just push and make things happen and start with what you got. But you all know that, I'm just being a bit pushy and impatient and stuff. (Also, my favorite role is vanilla, and my favorite games are all vanilla or low powered games. Mafia is a game that is solvable also without any powers. *preaching*)
I’m with you. Whenever I play ultimate werewolf or Avalon IRL, I crave vanilla as often as possible so I can get a better read on others.

For some reason with online mafia, I like having a power of some sort. Makes me feel useful. I often feel useless on this site as vanilla because often times, being in the dark is its own kind of fuck you when other people can manipulate the game.

Kinda hypocritical of me, but it probably has to do with timing. If I’m gonna sit down and do reads for n hour, I want to feel like it’s a fair game and I’m getting things right. It’s just easier to solve the game when you are a power role. In a fast game IRL, games are over in 30 minutes or less and the downtime doesn’t make me lose steam

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:58 am
lapluie wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm wow can someone like @ me, thanks
Btw I voting for epi :biggrin:
im not the only one to ask but what?????

[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:26 pm:ponder: [VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine because i can't Unvote
sprityo wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:47 am I’ve got 6 pages of shit to read

And you guys lynched lapluie. I’d better see some good reasonings in this
Gurl. This is not a cute look. You voted Lapluie and spent time defending your reasons as better than other people's reasons. And then vote yourself because ??? And then you come in after the flip and wants to police the lynch.

If you're town: Gurl.
If you're scum: Gurl.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The people at the bottom of my POE pool are probably quite similar to Scotty's three suspects. I might exchange one or two for someone given time to dig.

wolbre is a dark orange skittle.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”