Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:41 pm Epignosis makes a spectacle out of it when someone voices suspicion. He doesn't care about the roof.
Ain't no roof here to care about. Just dead bodies and earths or something.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You all are terrible at this.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Is it because you DID explain your reads?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:19 pm
juliets wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:04 pm JJJ can you share your tinfoil thoughts about Epi?
To put it succinctly, I believe he is doing less than it appears he is doing on the surface. His suspicions of you and lapluie didn't really develop, in particular the latter during the EOD sequence when lapluie had quite a bit to say. His civilian reads on INH and LC exist without substance, which gives me the concern that these reads are there to look the part rather than to be the part.
This is bullshit because:
Epignosis wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:10 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:17 pm Epignosis, how are you doing?
Drowning in reading posts, cooking supper, and placing wagers. Weren't you fire a while ago?
I am not here to go over juliet's posts and lapluie's posts when I'm six pages behind, cooking, and gambling. This is an unreasonable thing to suspect me for.

What drives me bananas is that JJJ calls me a "tinfoil suspect."

Nah.

Any sane person would have just called me a suspect and made a case. This guy is trying to move shit on to me, someone he HAS to know can't be on all the time because of work, and make a kill elsewhere. This is trash.

Lynch JJJ and save yourselves some trouble. If he was good, he'd have sense enough to see I can't be here at work because most pages are blocked (he knew that beforehand), and catching up on six pages while cooking and gambling is no joke.

I also don't believe his Long Con vote was a good civilian vote. He voted for LC because LC voted Marmot for something something no reason? Fuck outta here.

Lynch 3J if I die.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hell, lynch him if I don't.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pm I am not here to go over juliet's posts and lapluie's posts when I'm six pages behind, cooking, and gambling. This is an unreasonable thing to suspect me for.
I don't live in your house. I'm not here to incorporate everyone's cooking needs into my reads. I don't give a shit.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pmWhat drives me bananas is that JJJ calls me a "tinfoil suspect."

Nah.

Any sane person would have just called me a suspect and made a case. This guy is trying to move shit on to me, someone he HAS to know can't be on all the time because of work, and make a kill elsewhere. This is trash.
That's convoluted as hell. Your assertion is that I'm bad because I used the word "tinfoil", which means all of the following are true:
1.) I'm bad.
2.) I know you can't be around much.
3.) I think you're such a clear priority to eliminate that I have to "move shit" by way of voicing a concern on Night 1 "so I can kill elsewhere"

1 is false, which eliminates 3, and I have no clue what your obligations at work are. I am not keeping track of that. I have my own goddamned obligations.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pmLynch JJJ and save yourselves some trouble. If he was good, he'd have sense enough to see I can't be here at work because most pages are blocked (he knew that beforehand), and catching up on six pages while cooking and gambling is no joke.
This is dramatic bullshit. Why are you implying that I am your fucking family dog and have keen understanding of your limitations?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pmI also don't believe his Long Con vote was a good civilian vote. He voted for LC because LC voted Marmot for something something no reason? Fuck outta here.

Lynch 3J if I die.
Anything sounds stupid when you reduce it to "something something no reason". Kiss my ass.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pm I am not here to go over juliet's posts and lapluie's posts when I'm six pages behind, cooking, and gambling. This is an unreasonable thing to suspect me for.
I don't live in your house. I'm not here to incorporate everyone's cooking needs into my reads. I don't give a shit.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pmWhat drives me bananas is that JJJ calls me a "tinfoil suspect."

Nah.

That's convoluted as hell. Your assertion is that I'm bad because I used the word "tinfoil", which means all of the following are true:
1.) I'm bad.
2.) I know you can't be around much.
3.) I think you're such a clear priority to eliminate that I have to "move shit" by way of voicing a concern on Night 1 "so I can kill elsewhere"

1 is false, which eliminates 3, and I have no clue what your obligations at work are. I am not keeping track of that. I have my own goddamned obligations.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pmLynch JJJ and save yourselves some trouble. If he was good, he'd have sense enough to see I can't be here at work because most pages are blocked (he knew that beforehand), and catching up on six pages while cooking and gambling is no joke.
This is dramatic bullshit. Why are you implying that I am your fucking family dog and have keen understanding of your limitations?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pmI also don't believe his Long Con vote was a good civilian vote. He voted for LC because LC voted Marmot for something something no reason? Fuck outta here.

Lynch 3J if I die.
Anything sounds stupid when you reduce it to "something something no reason". Kiss my ass.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:38 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:47 am I’ve got 6 pages of shit to read

And you guys lynched lapluie. I’d better see some good reasonings in this
Didn't you vote her D1 as well? :ponder:
I voted off after she stated her reason. Albeit poor, was still a reason. I’m off my 24 hour shift so it’s time to come catchup on everything I missed
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am the network administrator at Epignosis's workplace and I should know better. :rolleyes:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You don't have to be my dog. You just have to pay attention to what I write in the thread and believe it. You didn't do that. Instead, you expected me to develop some opinions of juliets and lapluie between 6:30pm EST and lynch time. That wasn't happening.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:03 am You don't have to be my dog. You just have to pay attention to what I write in the thread and believe it. You didn't do that. Instead, you expected me to develop some opinions of juliets and lapluie between 6:30pm EST and lynch time. That wasn't happening.
I have to be your dog. What you're saying to me right now is horseshit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:03 am You don't have to be my dog. You just have to pay attention to what I write in the thread and believe it. You didn't do that. Instead, you expected me to develop some opinions of juliets and lapluie between 6:30pm EST and lynch time. That wasn't happening.
What, specifically, is horseshit?

That I was cooking? That I was placing wagers? That I was behind six pages?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 am

That JaggedJimmyJay on The Syndicate is supposed to equate any of that information with "Epignosis is incapable of playing Mafia"

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:00 amI'm not here to incorporate everyone's cooking needs into my reads.
new meta
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 am

That JaggedJimmyJay on The Syndicate is supposed to equate any of that information with "Epignosis is incapable of playing Mafia"
No.

No.

You aren't accusing me of being incapable of playing Mafia.

You accused me of not developing thought processes on juliets and lapluie, particularly the latter when she was here actually saying things.

I was not here to read what she said. I was cooking. I was making money. I was being a boss elsewhere.

I can't read half this thread at work, so I was many pages behind.

Your accusation of me that I didn't "develop reads" is therefore bullshit, because I literally wasn't online to develop them.

Some people hustle, you know. I hustle.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Your vote on Long Con was the laziest vote I have ever seen you make, JJJ. I hope you burn for that alone.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:14 am Your vote on Long Con was the laziest vote I have ever seen you make, JJJ. I hope you burn for that alone.
You have a tendency to engage in hyperbole. Consider revision.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

this is the epi i know and love
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

even though he disrespected my cool leaf avatar :\
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:12 am No.

No.

You accused me of not developing thought processes on juliets and lapluie, particularly the latter when she was here actually saying things.

I was not here to read what she said. I was cooking. I was making money. I was being a boss elsewhere.

Your accusation of me that I didn't "develop reads" is therefore bullshit, because I literally wasn't online to develop them.

I know jack shit about your work limitations beyond "Epignosis is a teacher". If you said something about being blocked in this game thread, I did not notice that.

As far as I can tell, you don't spend any waking moment not engaged in sports betting. Your gambling doesn't mean much to me.

For me to know a thing about how your cooking needs affect your play in this game requires that I be your family dog.

If you are a civilian, you have got to stop hounding people the minute they accuse you. You seriously do this shit a lot, and it throws off your shit significantly. Civilians suspect you frequently, so get that into your head. I know you're going to balk at this, but I absolutely don't care. Please remember it whenever you discover my alignment in this game. Hell, even if you're mafia this is still something I've noticed from your civilian play, so think about it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con's Day 1 vote was a lot like another recently placed on this site which was horrific. I prefer not to discuss active games. My vote was inspired by other activity.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:12 am No.

No.

I know jack shit about your work limitations beyond "Epignosis is a teacher". If you said something about being blocked in this game thread, I did not notice that.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:52 pm The gods have blocked my way;
They have tethered my tongue in my time of toil.
Two fools have set out to punish me
For the capriciousness of the gods
Who have wreaked an ancient Iberian curse upon me:
No puedo publicar en el trabajo
That was in your game. The one you are hosting right now.

I can't post much at work. Most pages are blocked. I can't even read.

I said as much in Vocaroo. I wrote a ditty about it. You liked it.

How can you NOT FUCKING KNOW THAT I CAN'T FOLLOW ALL THIS AT WORK?

You can't be real right now.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 am
As far as I can tell, you don't spend any waking moment not engaged in sports betting. Your gambling doesn't mean much to me.

For me to know a thing about how your cooking needs affect your play in this game requires that I be your family dog.

If you are a civilian, you have got to stop hounding people the minute they accuse you. You seriously do this shit a lot, and it throws off your shit significantly. Civilians suspect you frequently, so get that into your head. I know you're going to balk at this, but I absolutely don't care. Please remember it whenever you discover my alignment in this game. Hell, even if you're mafia this is still something I've noticed from your civilian play, so think about it.
I don't need you to tell me what I have to stop doing when people accuse me. I am successful enough without your advice.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 34

Post by lapluie »

* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:25 amYou can't be real right now.
I remember "no puedo publicar in el trabajo". Great tune. I intepreted that as "I am a busy high school teacher", not "I literally cannot access this website at work". I have no idea what your network restrictions are. I have no idea why I am supposed to know that. This conversation is moronic.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:25 amI don't need you to tell me what I have to stop doing when people accuse me. I am successful enough without your advice.
You're an awesome Mafia player. You have a blind spot. Ignore me if you like.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

anyone else around other than Epignosis and Jay? I have a question for u
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:28 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:25 amYou can't be real right now.
I remember "no puedo publicar in el trabajo". Great tune. I intepreted that as "I am a busy high school teacher", not "I literally cannot access this website at work". I have no idea what your network restrictions are. I have no idea why I am supposed to know that. This conversation is moronic.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:25 amI don't need you to tell me what I have to stop doing when people accuse me. I am successful enough without your advice.
You're an awesome Mafia player. You have a blind spot. Ignore me if you like.
What?

"No puedo publicar in el trabajo."

"I can not post in the work."

How did you arrive at "I'm a busy high school teacher?"

That's Google translate, which I would have expected people to rely on.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

I am here :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 am What?

I translated it correctly with my rudimentary knowledge of Spanish from high school classes. I just thought you meant that you don't have time to post in that environment because students and other responsibilities keep you busy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 am anyone else around other than Epignosis and Jay? I have a question for u
Hello my name is Ray and I would like to answer your question.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:35 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 am anyone else around other than Epignosis and Jay? I have a question for u
Hello my name is Ray and I would like to answer your question.
ragged rimmy ray
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 am What?

I translated it correctly with my rudimentary knowledge of Spanish from high school classes. I just thought you meant that you don't have time to post in that environment because students and other responsibilities keep you busy.
If it isn't that, it's that the school blocks certain pages from the site. I literally can't access from work.

So when I get home, I bathe, cook, eat, do sports stuff (which really doesn't take as much time as you think it does), and try to keep up on the six-seven pages I've missed while you were in here talking it up.

When there is a lynch at hand, I am dedicated to get through the thread as fast as possible. I can't sit there and work through live discussion.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 am If it isn't that, it's that the school blocks certain pages from the site. I literally can't access from work.

So when I get home, I bathe, cook, eat, do sports stuff (which really doesn't take as much time as you think it does), and try to keep up on the six-seven pages I've missed while you were in here talking it up.

When there is a lynch at hand, I am dedicated to get through the thread as fast as possible. I can't sit there and work through live discussion.
In any event, my suspicion has waned in the wake of the most recent token shouting match.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 am I am here :beer:
how are you?

what's ur take on the current jay and epi face off
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:41 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 am If it isn't that, it's that the school blocks certain pages from the site. I literally can't access from work.

In any event, my suspicion has waned in the wake of the most recent token shouting match.
But you're still bad, right?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:41 am

But you're still bad, right?
Nope. Have you seen my post count? :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:43 am
how are you?

I liked Epignosis in it. He reads genuine, even though, imo, he might be over-reacting and making it more dramatic than it is and should be. JJJ comes off a bit worse than he started.

What's yours ?
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 34

Post by lapluie »

so.. jjj's real name is actually ray & not jimmy or jay?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

alright im on page 19. done with day 1

clusterfuck. to say the least, maybe i could convince DDL to make me another GMAN chart because i like it when he does those. otherwise ill do it myself

Im gonna gut call the mafia team:

Scotty
INH
Sig
Marmot/Kyle

continuing on with tonight's content
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 am The procedure is not to close yours eyes and vote randomly like you guys did there.

Like the day has 24 hours for a reason. You use them. The moment Mac threw the word CFD the rest of you dropped every discussion you had done so far and started randomly changing your vote like madmen.
seconded
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Post by sprityo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:20 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:58 am
lapluie wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm wow can someone like @ me, thanks
Btw I voting for epi :biggrin:
im not the only one to ask but what?????

[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:26 pm:ponder: [VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine because i can't Unvote
sprityo wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:47 am I’ve got 6 pages of shit to read

And you guys lynched lapluie. I’d better see some good reasonings in this
Gurl. This is not a cute look. You voted Lapluie and spent time defending your reasons as better than other people's reasons. And then vote yourself because ??? And then you come in after the flip and wants to police the lynch.

If you're town: Gurl.
If you're scum: Gurl.
i want to add you cropped out the second quote's context so it looks worse :mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 am i want to add you cropped out the second quote's context so it looks worse :mafia:
Please explain your post when you initially reacted to lapluie being lynched.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:24 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 am i want to add you cropped out the second quote's context so it looks worse :mafia:
I had moved on from suspecting Lapluie and then the town suddenly Hot Potatoes over to her while im away? it looked opportunistic at best. a no-go from my point of view
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:42 pm While we're chatting over the more glaring suspicions, I'll share my lone tinfoil: Epignosis.
Good afternoon everyone -

JJJ can you share your tinfoil thoughts about Epi?

@@sprityo what do you think about Dizzy's catch?
what catch? is it a trap?

nagisa is a trap too. very girly boy

for real though. there is no catch? only tinder. people can be foolish and pursue it but itll get them no where. if you expect some kind of weird gambit, strategy bullshit from me in a big mafia game, youre dead wrong
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:43 am
how are you?

I liked Epignosis in it. He reads genuine, even though, imo, he might be over-reacting and making it more dramatic than it is and should be. JJJ comes off a bit worse than he started.

What's yours ?
Epi is a 9/10, Jay is a 6.5/10

I didn't have an opinion on epi before this exchange and was worried about the fact that he hadn't stuck his teeth into anything yet, but now this seems like... Epi is being Epi again and that seems good.

It seemed like epi brought up some valid points but Jay's responses to him felt genuine. If one of them is mafia I'd put money on it being jay but it's also possible that they're actually just both civ again, like every other time this same thing happens
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:42 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm Look in Ancient Greece, I'm always just a nice person, I don't like going after people unless I feel that they're a breakthrough to me as scum or if I'm certain. I just avoid pissing ppl off by calling them out randomly :rip:
There is a concern that isn't related to your general demeanor. I don't know what your reads are on any player in this game, save for faint suspicion of me given my aggressiveness.
Spirit is far more of a better candidate for a lynch this game next day, coming for me bc "I'm friendly" is bogus
whom'st've?

and who exactly are you?????
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:24 am
I had moved on from suspecting Lapluie and then the town suddenly Hot Potatoes over to her while im away? it looked opportunistic at best. a no-go from my point of view
So it was town who did that, eh? :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:16 amScotty
INH
Sig
Marmot/Kyle
plz expand?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 pm @sprityo

This isn’t that relevant but when’s the last time you made it deep into a game as a baddie?
huh.....yknow i dont remember making it past mid game as a baddie

perhaps here but that game doesnt really count because it was a madness setup
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm I agree with Jay about Epi being weirdo. That sprityo post getting all high horse about the lynch seems lame but I dunno about scum lame more just lame lame. I am pretty sure he got well over his lap sus since he only self voted because he couldn't unvote. The worst part about it is he didn't have the cajones to just vote someone else instead of himself but it's the sort of fearless weirdo move I see town make and get lynched for more than scum.

Sprityo why you no vote anyone else?

Also rip lap.

Phone posting this weekend so rip my contributions.
my time difference now that im overseas is super fucky

so i unvoted and didnt get time to get back to the game until it was too late
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Marmot wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 10:27 pm I lied, we ordered pizza.
and you didnt invite me? i brought the chicken!
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”