63%

Total votes: 16
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:57 pm It is very suspicious.
What’s not suspicious is his interaction with Colin. That’s why I backed off
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am still ISOing.

Also, it doesn't look like it was because of anyone defending him, it just dropped.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 345

Post by wolbre04 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:32 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:25 pm I have speed as a town read, if I don't lynch him that makes me look bad :(
civs don't worry about looking bad, they worry about finding baddies. U Bad wolbre?
Yes

My point was that bc he was a town read for me, if I vote him it looks like bussing but idc at this point
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:05 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:25 pm I have speed as a town read, if I don't lynch him that makes me look bad :(
civs don't worry about looking bad, they worry about finding baddies. U Bad wolbre?
Yes

My point was that bc he was a town read for me, if I vote him it looks like bussing but idc at this point
If you're civ, vote for who you suspect, consequences be damned. Civ's suspicions develop and change naturally. Is he a town read for you now or not? Are you voting him because you suspect him or just because someone is trying to tell you to? Also who is the he we are talking about? I've lost track...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:11 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:05 pm
Yes

If you're civ, vote for who you suspect, consequences be damned. Civ's suspicions develop and change naturally. Is he a town read for you now or not? Are you voting him because you suspect him or just because someone is trying to tell you to? Also who is the he we are talking about? I've lost track...
I'm voting him because other people want us to so I'm doing it to help who I perceive as potential town leaders I suppose
He's still a town read
He is "SC"
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

speedchuck, ok. Why do you read him as town? I'm still ISOing, I haven't decided yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Choutas »

Reading the latest developments I think Chuck is the safest choice to flip scum.
/vote chuck
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

which developments?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:16 pm speedchuck, ok. Why do you read him as town? I'm still ISOing, I haven't decided yet.
I think several of the points people are pinning him for seem pretty floppy
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Choutas »

The jack vs chuck incident is the best thing that has happened on day five unless somebody offers a better case I'm going for it. The two are linked and can't both be scum so I'll follow my gut and support Chuck in lynching scumchuck.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: nova] aubergine

Won't be around much before EoD, so voting there now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kyle I see literally nothing in Speedchuck's interactions with Colin that I feel are in his defense. He never once gave a case for why he was voting Colin. He never even quoted someone else's case and said, "This looks like a good point." In fact some of his posts look a bit like he could be trying to subtly push off of Colin imo.

Conversation is already going around Colin, and Speedchuck does a case on Epi. Speedchuck was pointing at Epi before this though, and I don't know where that all fell in the Colin stuff.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:34 pm Epi's posts with content:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm I should let you all know that I just started a new job so I have less time overall right now, and if it seems like I'm lurking, I more than likely just haven't seen the thread yet.
I'm gonna [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine because he dropped this post and then left. The thread wasn't bustling with activity at the time, but there was enough going on that he could have offered a comment or two on something. I want Colin to say things when he has a chance.

I woke up to ~300 new posts and I have some grown up things to take care of before I go to work today. I sense that I'll be playing from behind early in this game.
Sloonei thinks his shield is bigger than Colin's shield.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
This looks good at first glance. But Sloonei has given us stuff to work with already, even popping in this time. His point stands. But don't worry, Epi won't pursue this.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 am wolbre04 When you get the chance what do you think of the Golden, MP, Mac, and Dunya?
D1 is purely conjecture on my part until someone does something overly messy to me, but Golden and Mac seem to be interested in leading the pack and being outspoken
This is fine of course, but the later the game goes, the more I consider whether they are just leading us right into the fire
"The later the game goes the more I consider whether" means you are assured you will be around later to act on this seed.

And the fire is not dangerous if you cannot be led to it.
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm Dunya was really helpful, but basically a neutral leaning town
dunya has not been helpful, and you two are teammates.

[VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine
Epi gets onto wolbre for thinking he might survive the day. He also advises wolbre not to be led so easily, which... wolbre was already commenting on.
Then Epi makes a herculean leap in logic. If Epi's reason for Wolbre being bad is tied to Dunya, why not lynch Dunya instead of the newbie who won't put up a fight?
What ARE Epi's reasons for voting wolbre in the first place? :shrug2:

Don't worry, Epi won't pursue this.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:40 amIf.
:confused2:

Not really lynch worthy though is it?
I concur.

Epi lays low as scum, sure, but he's useful as town. Game has actually been going for less than 24 hours, finals for schoolteachers are approaching, etc. Epi hasn't been super active this weekend either, and has had company if I remember right.

I'm not going to lay a lazy vote on Epi for activity, and I caution against wasting your time with it today.
If I need an apologist, I'll attain an honest one.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Other people have said I was wrong here already. Still waiting for proof to contradict what I've seen and heard. I'm not worried though. I don't think Epi will pursue this. (Although now that I'm being antagonistic, he might.)
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:15 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
Citation needed.
I guess this is content? People might be nitpicky about its absence, so I included it. I have no reason to believe Epi will pursue this, and I honestly don't think it's a scumslip. It doesn't make sense as one.
Here, he would vote Sloonei over Colin, but don't worry guys, he still suspects Colin... but what about Quin?? :suspish:
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:03 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am @MacDougall Do you still want votes piled on ColinisCool?
What do you want?
If he's still doing a thing, I want to help.

If not, and I wanted to consolidate, I'd vote Sloonei. I suspect Sloon more than Colin. (though I do suspect Colin, or I wouldn't be asking)

But what I really want to do is start some entirely new votes since we're only a fourth of the way through the day. I'd probably start with @Quin. My Quindar has not given me the genu-Quin townread yet, and I usually get that as soon as he starts posting.
Than he just votes Colin. No explanation. Prodded by his wife for not voting yet, and he tosses it on Colin.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:14 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm @speedchuck , I'm surprised you haven't placed a vote yet today. Who do you suspect?
Coliniscool, Sloonei, Quin... and I could probably find some others with an ISO.

I have plenty of time to place my vote, and I've been waiting for Mac to come back so I could pry about his 'plan.' But I'll go ahead and vote for colin anyway.
[VOTE: coliniscool] aubergine
I don't like the look overall.

Explain to me Kyle what about it gives you a town vibe?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:41 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:16 pm speedchuck, ok. Why do you read him as town? I'm still ISOing, I haven't decided yet.
I think several of the points people are pinning him for seem pretty floppy
I'm fresh to this stuff, which people and what points seem floppy? And what exactly does floppy mean? Like flimsy, don't stand up or hold weight? Or like, flip flopping, they've changed?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm comfortable with Speedchuck or Nova lynch today. Speedchuckk heavily defended Nova. It could mean he either knew too much and was defending someone he knew was civ or it could possibly be defending a teammate.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm Kyle I see literally nothing in Speedchuck's interactions with Colin that I feel are in his defense. He never once gave a case for why he was voting Colin. He never even quoted someone else's case and said, "This looks like a good point." In fact some of his posts look a bit like he could be trying to subtly push off of Colin imo.

Conversation is already going around Colin, and Speedchuck does a case on Epi. Speedchuck was pointing at Epi before this though, and I don't know where that all fell in the Colin stuff.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm I should let you all know that I just started a new job so I have less time overall right now, and if it seems like I'm lurking, I more than likely just haven't seen the thread yet.
I'm gonna [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine because he dropped this post and then left. The thread wasn't bustling with activity at the time, but there was enough going on that he could have offered a comment or two on something. I want Colin to say things when he has a chance.

I woke up to ~300 new posts and I have some grown up things to take care of before I go to work today. I sense that I'll be playing from behind early in this game.

This looks good at first glance. But Sloonei has given us stuff to work with already, even popping in this time. His point stands. But don't worry, Epi won't pursue this.
sig wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 am wolbre04 When you get the chance what do you think of the Golden, MP, Mac, and Dunya?
D1 is purely conjecture on my part until someone does something overly messy to me, but Golden and Mac seem to be interested in leading the pack and being outspoken
This is fine of course, but the later the game goes, the more I consider whether they are just leading us right into the fire
"The later the game goes the more I consider whether" means you are assured you will be around later to act on this seed.

wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm Dunya was really helpful, but basically a neutral leaning town

Epi gets onto wolbre for thinking he might survive the day. He also advises wolbre not to be led so easily, which... wolbre was already commenting on.
Then Epi makes a herculean leap in logic. If Epi's reason for Wolbre being bad is tied to Dunya, why not lynch Dunya instead of the newbie who won't put up a fight?

I concur.

Epi lays low as scum, sure, but he's useful as town. Game has actually been going for less than 24 hours, finals for schoolteachers are approaching, etc. Epi hasn't been super active this weekend either, and has had company if I remember right.

I'm not going to lay a lazy vote on Epi for activity, and I caution against wasting your time with it today.

Other people have said I was wrong here already. Still waiting for proof to contradict what I've seen and heard. I'm not worried though. I don't think Epi will pursue this. (Although now that I'm being antagonistic, he might.)
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
Citation needed.
I guess this is content? People might be nitpicky about its absence, so I included it. I have no reason to believe Epi will pursue this, and I honestly don't think it's a scumslip. It doesn't make sense as one.
Here, he would vote Sloonei over Colin, but don't worry guys, he still suspects Colin... but what about Quin?? :suspish:
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am @MacDougall Do you still want votes piled on ColinisCool?
What do you want?

If not, and I wanted to consolidate, I'd vote Sloonei. I suspect Sloon more than Colin. (though I do suspect Colin, or I wouldn't be asking)

But what I really want to do is start some entirely new votes since we're only a fourth of the way through the day. I'd probably start with @Quin. My Quindar has not given me the genu-Quin townread yet, and I usually get that as soon as he starts posting.
Than he just votes Colin. No explanation. Prodded by his wife for not voting yet, and he tosses it on Colin.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm @speedchuck , I'm surprised you haven't placed a vote yet today. Who do you suspect?
Coliniscool, Sloonei, Quin... and I could probably find some others with an ISO.

I have plenty of time to place my vote, and I've been waiting for Mac to come back so I could pry about his 'plan.' But I'll go ahead and vote for colin anyway.

i think you're confusing me with someone else
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Kyleyuu
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] I think you're confusing me with wolbre.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:21 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm Kyle I see literally nothing in Speedchuck's interactions with Colin that I feel are in his defense. He never once gave a case for why he was voting Colin. He never even quoted someone else's case and said, "This looks like a good point." In fact some of his posts look a bit like he could be trying to subtly push off of Colin imo.

I concur.

Citation needed.
What do you want?

i think you're confusing me with someone else
Ah, yes I kind of meshed up what you said to me and what Scotty said to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 670
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:50 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:00 pm @speedchuck why pick out a defined number of scum? That sounds like the opposite of what a GTH read list is supposed to be: spontaneous
Scotty got the answer way back when. Scotty is Civ.
Eyyyyyyy and yet I remember at least 2 people calling that not suspicious and it was basically dropped. I forgot who defended him
Me. Cause he’s my scum buddy. String him up.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

6 players haven't voted yet
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:00 pm @speedchuck why pick out a defined number of scum? That sounds like the opposite of what a GTH read list is supposed to be: spontaneous
Eyyyyyyy and yet I remember at least 2 people calling that not suspicious and it was basically dropped. I forgot who defended him
:confused: What? I saw no such defense unless it came much later.

You think Speed is town Jack?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

remember the old days when people would get accused and then voted for and then they'd show up and defend themselves and it would be like this whole thing that would just happen? it was like some kind of cool game thing

whatever happened to that
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Didn't that literally just happen with me.... ?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:16 pm remember the old days when people would get accused and then voted for and then they'd show up and defend themselves and it would be like this whole thing that would just happen? it was like some kind of cool game thing

Remember when you had to walk into blockbuster to pick the movie you wanted to watch
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 pm Didn't that literally just happen with me.... ?
yeah and i guess it was cool and everything but like.... it seems like a lot of the time now people get lynched now after just like not being around

i miss the whole "hey don't lynch me, heres some reasons why i'm good and also heeres some reasons to lynch this other guy instead" thing, i miss the 90's

how am i supposed to know who's reacting to dying properly without them showing up to reactt

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] [mention]speedchuck[/mention] [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]

what're u doing
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:16 pm remember the old days when people would get accused and then voted for and then they'd show up and defend themselves and it would be like this whole thing that would just happen? it was like some kind of cool game thing

Remember when you had to walk into blockbuster to pick the movie you wanted to watch
Or go to Walgreens with your film capsule
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:33 pm

remember when you could pay $12 to rent mario party 64 for an entire day and get m&m's half price?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:37 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 pm Didn't that literally just happen with me.... ?
yeah and i guess it was cool and everything but like.... it seems like a lot of the time now people get lynched now after just like not being around

i miss the whole "hey don't lynch me, heres some reasons why i'm good and also heeres some reasons to lynch this other guy instead" thing, i miss the 90's

how am i supposed to know who's reacting to dying properly without them showing up to reactt

@novaselinenever @speedchuck @Jackofhearts2005

what're u doing
Yeah it's pretty anticlimactic

I had high hopes too
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Sorry folks I ended up making last minute plans after working today and only just remembered this is ending soon.

I don't love any of these trains but I admit I was mostly poking Jack to see how he'd react. I feel his reactions were fairly townie.

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by novaselinenever »

what're u doing
I already defended myself and I'll keep doing it. I don't know why Marmot is voting me up, but Daisy is doing a big OMGUS and playing the victim card. She isn't a low-hanging fruit and she's making my whole accusation against her about meta and since I only played 1 game with her beforehand, I can't possibly think she's bad, so I must be bad.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hnnnng it's quiet
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

too quiet
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I dont suspect nova at all tbh, hes all good in my book

I'm bored

Why arent we lynching jack or chucky
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Actually just jack

Plz
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh my god
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the poll ends tomorrow i thought it ended today, no wonder no one's heere
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:57 pm the poll ends tomorrow i thought it ended today, no wonder no one's heere
Lol oh me too

Good I can actually pay attention tomorrow
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:41 pm
:confused: What? I saw no such defense unless it came much later.

You think Speed is town Jack?
No, I think he’s scum. I’m just giving Scotty a hard time. I think I did say Speeds counted scumreads were NAI but maybe that was a similar situation with another player.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

what're u doing
I’m clearly good. The only argument against me was that I wasn’t doing a lot of hunting and when I start? Scotty and TH think I’m suddenly bad?

Pff.

TH is wrong. It’s fine. Scotty is maybe bad or maybe wrong. Don’t really care atm. He’s my 3rd or 4th top scumread. My 1 and 2 are on the chopping block so I’ll figure Scotty out later.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 207

Post by speedchuck »

what're u doing
A tabletop gaming birthday party
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Holy goodness I'm getting lynched all of a sudden
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts] aubergine

Tomorrow my wife has a frisbee game so I'll be around for like all of the final hours
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:16 am I think jack is distancing from nova and maybe speed. Can’t determine yet. I’m now convinced jack is only choosing to be “straight” because he has pressure.
:haha:

I'm catching up, just so you know
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

This is true and BS at the same time
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:36 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:34 pm who shot first between speed and jack? what's the timeline
I’ve been saying Speed is bad for the entire game. I just wasn’t trying very hard at being convincing until last night.
Why not?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:17 pm nah dude let's pretend I'm bussing you first
I don’t get lynched but even if I did, I imagine you wouldn’t go after Speed next so that’s a no go.
This is a thing bad Jack says.

Strike 2.
I want to agree. But source?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:59 pm @colonialbob

Tell me why Speedchuck is not a good lynch today.
Because then tomorrow will be LYLO
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:01 pm i wanna see what happens if i [vore]speedchuck[/vore]
:faint:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh I caught up. Literally nothing has happened. The two things I want to comment on are things I can't comment on. Welp.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”