U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 3

Post by nutella »

Like, everything Colin says there makes sense to me. Of course the mod wouldn't let people's characters determine their alignments, but he certainly would design roles based on the themes of the characters. That's kind of the entire point.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 am Literally everyone but TH thinks Colin is bad.
Oh? I don't think I do. I'm open to considering it though if there are any good cases out there.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:51 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 am Literally everyone but TH thinks Colin is bad.
Oh? I don't think I do. I'm open to considering it though if there are any good cases out there.
Yeah, you don't think he's bad. You know he's bad. :grin:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Spacedaisy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am @Spacedaisy it's a pretty clear difference. When we submitted roles to Mac he had to draw some thematic connection from it into a role power, so role choices with distinct themes that translate well to mafia could easily have influenced what Mac decided the abilities are. Whereas he confirmed that alignments were totally randomized separately from the role creation (though to be fair I actually don't know whether he randomized alignments before or after designing the abilities).
Colin contradicted what he said directly. He said with what Golden put forward he couldn't imagine a person's role choice influencing their alignment and turned around and said the opposite. And I disagree that one is more likely than the other.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 34

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 2

Post by lapluie »

sig wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:03 pm I think I'll always civ read lap since her profile picture is literally amazing. LIke Saturn's been my favorite since I was a wee little boy watching the show with my sister
~Fighting evil by moonlight~
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Chuck »

What a crowd.

And just so you know from the Cheetobrigade, there aren’t too many people outside protesting, OK. That I can tell you.

A lot of people in here. Whatever you can do to get everyone in here, administrators, we’ll appreciate it.
And I want to thank our great game host, Mac Dougall, for inviting me.

As well as my friend Soulkeeper, for leading us in prayer.

It really shows you that The Syndicate is indeed a community of faith, we know that.

Well, I’m thrilled to be back in U Pick. With so many dozens of hard-working pretending townies.

You know I’d love it if the cameras could show this crowd, because it is rather incredible. It is incredible.

You were there at the start. You’ve been there every single day since, and I will never forget. Believe me, The Syndicate, I will never forget.
And I’m here tonight to send a message: We are fully and totally committed to fighting for our agenda, and we will not stop until the job is done. We will not stop until everyone recognizes Orange as the King of the World.

This evening, joined together with friends, we reaffirm our shared customs, traditions and values. We love our forum. We celebrate our players. We embrace our freedom. We are proud of our history. We cherish our Rules and Guidelines, including, by the way, the most important rule of all: Don’t be an asshat.

It is finally time to rebuild our forum, to take care of our players, and to fight for the roles our great Syndicate members deserve, and that’s what we’re doing.

(APPLAUSE)

Thanks you.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:01 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:51 am
Yeah, you don't think he's bad. You know he's bad. :grin:
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am @Spacedaisy it's a pretty clear difference. When we submitted roles to Mac he had to draw some thematic connection from it into a role power, so role choices with distinct themes that translate well to mafia could easily have influenced what Mac decided the abilities are. Whereas he confirmed that alignments were totally randomized separately from the role creation (though to be fair I actually don't know whether he randomized alignments before or after designing the abilities).
Colin contradicted what he said directly. He said with what Golden put forward he couldn't imagine a person's role choice influencing their alignment and turned around and said the opposite. And I disagree that one is more likely than the other.
I want to agree with you here, Colin is bad, but I don't think I see what you're seeing.

I think we submitted our characters and then we were randomized into alignments and THEN mac developed the roles (based on flavor...he did say he created the game in an hour). I actually have a role that makes sense to Lizzy.

I do agree with you Colin's fast agreement with Eloh is fishy, but then again, I have them down as teammates from Day 1 so I'm not surprised.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:26 pm I’ll roledump if people really don’t understand what I mean, but I think it’s in town’s best interest if I don’t.
you think we're believing everyone's claims?
cos we're not.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

honestly, at this point, [mention]lapluie[/mention]'s performance reminds me of Fire Emblem and not Mortal Kombat or Buffy where she was civ. Buffy is an example of a slightly less involved lap, who still delved in by day 2 with some solid opinions. We are at day 3, I want to see civ lapluie or I'm taking my green townie card back. :(
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

What's everyone's favorite McDonalds food item or meal
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

this was meant for another forum please ignore
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:31 am What's everyone's favorite McDonalds food item or meal
the sundae.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm So here is today's DDL news.

- Im still busy and 2k pages behind with no intention to read them sorry not sorry.
- my ability is now a night ability for some reason.
- I tried to use it on juliets but it failed. I supposed claiming was a bad idea. Oh well.
- the good news is that I somehow got an item that heals brain injuries and I just used it on chuck to see what happens. Assuming he doesn't explode or something this might heal him.
Please heal speedchuck so we can lynch him. I don't trust him.
why don't you trust him?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:31 am What's everyone's favorite McDonalds food item or meal
Great question wolbre!

Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish and a Diet Coke.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm So here is today's DDL news.

- Im still busy and 2k pages behind with no intention to read them sorry not sorry.
- my ability is now a night ability for some reason.
- I tried to use it on juliets but it failed. I supposed claiming was a bad idea. Oh well.
- the good news is that I somehow got an item that heals brain injuries and I just used it on chuck to see what happens. Assuming he doesn't explode or something this might heal him.
hmmmm

considering speed is still in a coma on Day 3, I assume this didn't work?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm Day just started and I have so many votes already. You are wasting your votes guys. I won't die.
why didn't you say this the last time you were being lynched?

instead you said you didn't care if we lynched you and you had better things to do. see post below:
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm Lynch me. I don't care. It will free up my time for things I feel are more important and deserve my attention more.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 1

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:02 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 pm Sloonei, you're bad.

You are super concerned about narrowing the focus for a day, but your focus in this game since joining us has been almost entirely on this damned night poll. Narrowing your current focus on players and reads would be akin to multiplying a fraction by 0.
:meany:
I am worried about the thread in general
this is a scum sloonei I'll bet my hollandaise on it
Sloonei is playing too silly right nw for -me to make any sort of alignment guess. I don’t know what you see that, say, TH hasn’t done
Sloonei is burned out, he wasnt going to play any more games. He subbed in for Kenway as a nice gesture I think and he's not taking himself seriously. I feel for him. People assume Sloonei and JJJ will lead the thread every time and it's...fucking exhausting. Let him be silly for one game. I town read him.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Spooky Ghost »

BOO!
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:32 am whoever is coma-ing people must be bad. that's not a townie tole.
This is such a bad post! There are 2 scum teams! Why would you say something so obviously intended to clear you but which fails completely at doing so !!!
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

If you’re gonna try and get me lynched please try and find another angle Daisy/dunya, nobody is buying this argument and I grow weary of reading it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:32 am whoever is coma-ing people must be bad. that's not a townie tole.
This is such a bad post! There are 2 scum teams! Why would you say something so obviously intended to clear you but which fails completely at doing so !!!
wut

my intention wasn't at clearing me, my intention was whoever coma'd me and speed is bad.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:22 pm speedchuck is so sick of rolling scum that he's just phoning the latest scum performance in, and he doesn't give two shits what you think about it.
how many games have you played wth speedchuck? Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece...any others?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention], you have 1 vote on you, from someone called "Soulkeeper" who may or may not be counted in the vote tally. why are you so worried? I've never seen you this jittery. and ftr, i made a case against you that revolved around a lot more than just this. I'm back now, and I'm bringing my suspicions back with me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:49 pm
Soulkeeper wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:45 pm On Saturday night, I would see men lusting after half-naked girls dancing at the carnival, and on Sunday morning when I was playing organ for tent-show evangelists at the other end of the carnival lot, I would see these same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, asking God to forgive them and purge them of carnal desires. And the next Saturday they'd be back at the carnival or some other place of indulgence. I knew then that the Christian church thrives on hypocrisy, and that man's carnal nature will out no matter how much it is purged or scoured by any white-light religion.
Nice, I’m a Virgo. So what kind of music do you like?
VIRGO! Now I know why I like you. :beer:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

this is for my friend [mention]speedchuck[/mention], may it help you return to us, old speedy old friend

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:51 pm Grandma Sloonei, do you think you could get Richard to help you make a case on nutella in a little more depth? I know he’s so good with computers.
i think it's funny you need a case made now...
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:28 am I would be interested in nutella’s rebuttal to the argument against her
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm I like the argument I've seen put forth against Elohcin.

[VOTE: ELOHCIN] aubergine
mmmmmm I hate this post!! please elaborate on your thoughts colin
What’s there to hate about it? Elohcin’s posts ring a little false to me, and while she has some very good excuses, like I said I am wary of the “not reading the thread” thing. It’s not helpful if you’re town and I just saw it help secure a win in AG. I’m not caught up so I may change my vote but let me just say I find it very strange that you put me in the middle of a rainbow list and yet here your vote is on me...
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:31 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm gug i hate being in this situation where the two people i am most likely to vote for are people i will feel reeeealllyy bad for mislynching if they flip civ. I'm hesitant enough about both dunya and eloh that I might just go for marmot since it looks like he's claiming some kind of benefit from it?

Wishy washy nonsense. Don’t feel bad for mislynching someone who ought to be good enough to avoid it. This post STINKS.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:34 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:39 pm if nobody takes me up on that and/or if he doesn't come back to respond in time I will vote for dunya.
Why don’t you vote for who you think is most likely to be scum?
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm My vote on Eloh was very flippant and not the end of my thinking. I can’t find the posts because I am on mobile. This is totally going to be called OMGUS, but I hate what I’ve seen from nutella in the last 10 or so pages, including the quoted above. I didn’t like her response to dunya putting on heat earlier either, and I am of course not buying her stance toward me. The rainbow list that seems to have been rendered useless 10 minutes after posting — what’s the point in that? No sir. No good.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm My vote on Eloh was very flippant and not the end of my thinking. I can’t find the posts because I am on mobile. This is totally going to be called OMGUS, but I hate what I’ve seen from nutella in the last 10 or so pages, including the quoted above. I didn’t like her response to dunya putting on heat earlier either, and I am of course not buying her stance toward me. The rainbow list that seems to have been rendered useless 10 minutes after posting — what’s the point in that? No sir. No good.
not rendered useless at all. I stand by most of it, and also it was useful for me in forming my opinions at the time. what do you have against my effort in providing reads?
I think it looks dishonest that you were comfortable voting for somebody you didn’t appear to suspect the most with very, very, very little prodding.
oh wait......

wait wait...

suddenly he likes nutella and wants to check golden's arguments against me

oh yea, got it yep. totally. makes sense....cos it does makes sense eh
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:18 am I am getting a lot of town points for Golden in his posts tonight. Not that a scum could not be against 6, but the particular justification that it is a “wet dream” makes a lot of sense to me. It makes me think I should check out the argument with dunya again.

Aside from nutella, I’m reiterating that I don’t like the people who slid onto 6, in my opinion a great slot for scum, without initially commenting. That would be wolbre, Spacedaisy and speed.

no it doesnt.

where did the progression of the nutella suspicion go? he says he doesn't like everyone on 6 except nutella. what?

when questioned about his last minute dunya vote instead of nutella who he had been really throwing suspicion of on Day 1:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:32 am nutella wasn't gonna get lynched, it was a lost cause at that point.

FWIW before I forget I really really liked the read Daisy gave on nutella/Eloh earlier too.
again....what? wait what. he's still suspicious of nutella. why does her vote on option 6 get excluded from suspicion though? why does he make that exception? he likes the case Daisy made on a nutella/Eloh pairing.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:02 pm Hey nutella, I thought you wanted me dead as Dillinger. Why aren’t you voting for me?
that's funny, cos I thought Colin wanted nutella dead too. Why aren't they voting for each other?
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:09 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:05 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 pm Colin, in looking over his ISO I found somethings that seemed good (the way the back and forth with Golden ended for instance) and somethings that didn't make sense to me (He dropped his questioning of Quin's vote when Quin answered "because that's where I put it." ??? Why didn't he push more?)
Have you tried to get Quin to answer a question straight?
Ooooooohhhh I nominate this for a new socks category. Best Deflection. :meany:
There's no deflection if there's nothing to hide. I asked Quin a question. He made it clear he wasn't going to answer it. I focused my attention elsewhere. Try not to lose all those straws you're grasping at.
It was mostly a joke. I've been townreading you for most of the day anyway
I know. I'm just having fun talking trash. :D
he didn't address nutella at all in night 2 and not yet in day 3. appropriate distancing accomplished?

nutella at least explains why her suspicions dwindled, Colin never does...
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

you can have my vote now :keys:

although I love that you're a virgo! I get along with virgos the best :biggrin:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:22 pm speedchuck is so sick of rolling scum that he's just phoning the latest scum performance in, and he doesn't give two shits what you think about it.
how many games have you played wth speedchuck? Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece...any others?
He was 3P in FWWM. Hasn’t he been scum in a few more recently?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 am @ColinIsCool, you have 1 vote on you, from someone called "Soulkeeper" who may or may not be counted in the vote tally. why are you so worried? I've never seen you this jittery. and ftr, i made a case against you that revolved around a lot more than just this. I'm back now, and I'm bringing my suspicions back with me.
I’m having fun man, no jitters here.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:42 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:32 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:21 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm Day just started and I have so many votes already. You are wasting your votes guys. I won't die.
How come?
It's part of my role. If you know me, you know I have a tendency to be mislynched. This happens because I do a lot of stupid stuff to make me look bad, or so people say. So...knowing this, I asked Mac if I could be a tardigrade. He said yes.

https://www.rd.com/culture/tardigrades- ... e-species/
So you are telling me you basically picked your role power? Now I definitely don't believe you.
#Seconded
again, no...I picked who I was. Mac made wrote my role power.
You said you picked it because you were frequently mislynched. Which would mean you picked being able to not be lynched. I don't believe you.
My exact words were, "Day just started and I have so many votes already. You are wasting your votes guys. I won't die."

Step one: I asked to be a tardigrade because it is a survivor. And I know I am mislynched a lot.

Step two: Mac wrote my role and sent it to me.

Step three: We play game.

I don't understand what is so hard to get.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m still wary of nutella but I was more trying to get Sloonei to explain his thoughts clearly, since I am also wary of Sloonei, and then I was hoping I could clarify my feelings toward both.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 am
Long Con wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 pm A lot of people said they believed him. Long Con for one.
What, Colin, I believed wolbre about the boob? Is that what you're saying? REALLY INTERESTING how that doesn't even address what Spacedaisy was saying about you and Eloh. And SO WHAT if I believed him? What's your point?
Btw, Long Con, when you get a chance I'd like to know what your two cents are on the Eloh tardigrade claim business.
01010011 01100101 01100101 01101101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01101001 01100101 01110110 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100001 01101001 01101101 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01000011 01101000 01100001 01110010 01101100 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100111 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100010 01110101 01101110 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100101 01101110 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100001 01110010 00101101 01110101 01101110 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110010 01110011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01100011 01110101 01101101 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01010011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01110100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 01100100 01100001 01111001 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001111 01001110 01001100 01011001 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100111 01101110 01101001 01111010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110101 01110000 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01001110 01001111 01010100 00100000 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001110 00100000 01000100 01010101 01001110 01011001 01000001 00100000 00101101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110101 01100010 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01010011 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101111 01110101 01110011 01101100 01111001 01010111 01010100 01000110 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110001 01110101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101000 01101111 01110111 00111111 00100000 00100000 01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101111 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01110101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00100000 01110110 01101001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101101 01110011 00101110
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 pm Elo I want to believe you but I'm questioning if I should. It *does* sound like you're saying you picked your power AND role
Did y'all not pick an item to be based on what you might think Mac would do with it? I guess not. Someone picked a Bop It, I think. I wouldn't pick something random like a bed sheet, or a tree. I put thought into my pick. We had WEEKS to think of what we wanted to be. I just figured that what we picked would help sway the power and mine did to an extent.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:59 pm
How come?
It's part of my role. If you know me, you know I have a tendency to be mislynched. This happens because I do a lot of stupid stuff to make me look bad, or so people say. So...knowing this, I asked Mac if I could be a tardigrade. He said yes.

The fact that you had to link an description to your explanation means you think you had some say in how MacDougall would interpret your request.

I'm Charlie Blackmon.

I'm a fucking stump.
I think Mac just hates you. He must like me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:35 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 am
Long Con wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 pm A lot of people said they believed him. Long Con for one.
What, Colin, I believed wolbre about the boob? Is that what you're saying? REALLY INTERESTING how that doesn't even address what Spacedaisy was saying about you and Eloh. And SO WHAT if I believed him? What's your point?
Btw, Long Con, when you get a chance I'd like to know what your two cents are on the Eloh tardigrade claim business.
01010011 01100101 01100101 01101101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01101001 01100101 01110110 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100001 01101001 01101101 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01000011 01101000 01100001 01110010 01101100 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100111 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100010 01110101 01101110 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100101 01101110 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100001 01110010 00101101 01110101 01101110 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110010 01110011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01100011 01110101 01101101 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01010011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01110100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 01100100 01100001 01111001 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001111 01001110 01001100 01011001 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100111 01101110 01101001 01111010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110101 01110000 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01001110 01001111 01010100 00100000 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001110 00100000 01000100 01010101 01001110 01011001 01000001 00100000 00101101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110101 01100010 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01010011 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101111 01110101 01110011 01101100 01111001 01010111 01010100 01000110 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110001 01110101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101000 01101111 01110111 00111111 00100000 00100000 01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101111 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01110101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100001 00100000 01110110 01101001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101101 01110011 00101110
:hugs: sorry, LC, I give you credit it. *gives LC all the weed credit*

here's some weed too

I already tried to give speed weed. honestly, I think it's all irrelevant and we are coma'd for a whole phase (1 day and 1 night) imo. I didn't wake up as soon as sig gave me weed...so...
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:05 pm Okay... if Elo got the exact ability she wanted by asking to become some sort of obscure micrsocopic species...

then she is a genius
I didn't know I would get exactly what I would get. I said "I won't die." Y'all are interpreting it all how you want to. "She can never be lynched" "She cannot die at all ever" There are ins and outs to my role, DUH!

I am going to finish catching up and responding, but then I am going to try to get the attention OFF of eloh by giving you my opinion of a better lynch candidate.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:32 am I’m still wary of nutella but I was more trying to get Sloonei to explain his thoughts clearly, since I am also wary of Sloonei, and then I was hoping I could clarify my feelings toward both.
:ponder:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I was sent a host PM a short while before EON that I would wake up at the beginning of Day 3 which is why I thought we'd be in a coma for a whole phase. but the weed could have done something too, which is why I tried.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 pm Daisy my thing about Colin is he sounds super genuine to me.
Me too. And theoretically he could be right. I could still be bad. (I'm not.) And still be telling the truth. (I am.)

I am not voting for Colin.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am
:clap: :nicenod:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am
:clap: :nicenod:
also of note: I was placed in coma before EON 1. the timing of the host post came hours after, but he'd told me in PMs before EON that I was in a coma and could not post or vote etc.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I was really confused why they put speed in a coma, now it all makes sense. good work, JJJ!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am
nutella wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 pm
How come?

Awwwww, that's so adorably clever of you.
Some observations:

1. I have never known Elohcin to have ever read, referenced, or written to Readers Digest ever.

2. The link indicates "indestructible species," which is a phrase I don't think Elohcin would search for (I don't think anybody would use the term "Species" when trying to come up with a role that cannot be lynched, since you're only one person after all- hell, "Superman" would suffice).

3. If you are a civilian who can't be lynched, you don't make posts like these:
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 am Actually Elohcin was the ISO I was trying to open. Good call. :noble:
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm I am not reading 12 pages of Day 0. WTF people.
I'm calling this non-alignment indicative. Indeed, I believe she posted something similar in Mortal Kombat expressly because she knew it was something she'd say as a civilian. I gave her erroneous credit then which I will not do now, but nor will I consider this to be an alarm bell. It is nothing.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm Hot take Eloh is bad kkbye
Not too sure if I comprehend this post correctly. But if nutella is saying I am bad, I don't care. She always sees me as bad so it means nothing to me.
This I don't like.

First, the uncertain comprehension is hard to take seriously.

nutella, literally: Eloh is bad

Eloh: if nutella is saying I'm bad...

Then the highlighted bit served as my initial ping. Something I associate with mafia-aligned Elohcin is a tendency to discard suspicion leveled upon her given her genuine belief that it is fallacious and should not indicate her alignment (even when in my opinion it really should) -- she engages in caught for the wrong reasons frequently. In this case it's not a clear parallel, because she isn't speaking to the specific reasons for nutella's suspicion. The immediate discard is bothersome though.
Yeah, IF she was calling me bad. "Hot take"? What does that mean? I am old, remember. And yes, nutella often calls me out for no reason at all. Literally....there was NO reason in her post. I think she does it to see if she can stir me up. I was just letting her know she wasn't getting a rise out of me.

You are correct that whether I am bad or good, I mostly believe that what people are calling me bad for is silly. You are also correct that I am not speaking of silly reason this time, of course, because nutella gives no reasons here.
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:24 pm And, I will add.....
Don't let my previous post make you think I will not give it my all. It was my fault for not checking further into the game and reading more about it. I signed up and it is my responsibility now to read and play. I hate when people sign up and don't play. But....If you are going to go after me with reasons you cannot explain....I have no way to defend myself against that, so I just couldn't care less.
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm Oh, well, hello everyone. I'm Charlie Blackmon. Center-fielder for the Colorado Rockies.
So, when we die, we turn into our character/item/role? Can we still win?
I could go on.

4. I think nutella is her teammate.
I actually googles something like "Things that never die" :noble: I wasn't expecting to actually find something so resilient. There is also a specific jelly fish that survives a lot too.

And, I didn't say I will NEVER die. Y'all need to read every post and listen only to what I actually say and don't read into it. Y'all are bad for that.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I can’t watch 3J’s videos at work, so before I listen can you just tell me if you would consider his voice:
A. Sultry
B. Rich
C. Mysterious
D. All of the above
I wanna be prepared, thanks
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:09 am I can’t watch 3J’s videos at work, so before I listen can you just tell me if you would consider his voice:
A. Sultry
B. Rich
C. Mysterious
D. All of the above
I wanna be prepared, thanks
:suspish: hands off my man

all of the above...also very articulate. you can hear every punctuation in his voice. pretty sexy. except when he screams...
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:44 am Epi are you saying Elo wouldn't go looking in that direction when choosing a role? That it was assigned to her? Or... what are you saying?

I disagree with the conclusions you come to in Point 3 btw.
he is saying that I am too stupid to google "indestructible species". I don't care if he thinks I am stupid. I didn't google that. I googles something like "things that never die" or "things that don't die". I still found that link. I also read other links too. There was one that listed several different things that are resilient. Like that specific jelly fish I was talking about. I don't remember the specific name for it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 1

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:58 am
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm Oh, well, hello everyone. I'm Charlie Blackmon. Center-fielder for the Colorado Rockies.
So, when we die, we turn into our character/item/role? Can we still win?
Okay I guess this one is weird in hindsight
:sigh: I didn't say I cannot ever die. I give up. I may not me intelligent enough to google "indestructible species", but at least I have reading comprehension skills. CAN YOU READ?!? I think I am going to have to walk away before I finish catching up. Y'all are annoying.

Return to “Previous Jobs”