Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 240

Re: [DAY 2] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by sig »

But I'm pretty sure Epi isn't mafia in this game even though he's only posted like twice. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

TH: Light scum read, he's been mainly posting fluff and messing around, which is within his normal playstyle, but like I just said it seems more forced here.

Kyle: Most of his on topic posts have been surrounding King Ramses he even checked out the wiki and posted about it, which in theory looks good BUT Ramses is 3p, who mafia might need to kill so it would be a good way for mafia to hunt and be involved in a single scum game. Light scum read.

LC: I like Luna's thoughts there and have her as a light town read I'd like to see more from LC though before I'd think about voting there.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I changed my mind Juliet is probably a civ. Why the change you might ask? This is the same thing that happened in U-pick I thought she was mafia and it turned out she was civ for the same sort of gut reasons.

I'd say the same about nutella, but I do think the DDL kill was strategic so one of them is probably mafia. I'd really like others thoughts here though since NKA are tricky business.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

TOWN:
Fractal
TOWN LEAN:
Speed
Colin
Juliet
Luna
Vomp
Niiju

Mafia lean:
Kyle
LC
TH
Nutella
MM
Scotty

Possible 3p
INH (Not only for the videos, but also his general playstyle doesn't seem mafiaish, but also doens't seem super civvie.

MY mafia lean pile is pretty big, but this is before I start doing any real ISO, my goal is to cut the list to three right now and lycnh among them. If someone makes a good case on my town leans I could go there as well. My weakest town leans would have to be Luna and Niju right now.
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:37 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:27 am Long Con seems more excited about screaming at the music videos than posting real content, so I'm going to look at him for a second.

He shoots down sig's proposition on day 1, but come on, who didn't.
He missed the day one vote.
He ended up on DDL's list of screaming banshees, but I'm not convinced that means anything.
Put off replying to sig with what he thought about the day 1 lynch.
Continues to scream back at King Ramses
Asks speedchuck and Kylmii why they voted for him (on what I assume was the day one poll?).

Overall feel on Long Con: He seems lazy in this game, and not very helpful. I give him a read of probably scum.
Have you familiarized yourself with DDL’s ideas about the screaming?
I found this post, but it still seems inconclusive and bit far-fetched to me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm back! Still in pain, but despite speed's wishes not delirious one way or another :p Or not as delirious as yesterday, at least. I'll be on here spottily today, as I've got several appointments and whatnot at weird times.

Thoughts as I read:

1) RIP DDL. Welcome, Golden!

2) I am intrigued by the discussion of Ramses and who might be posting as the sock. The Rico theory makes sense based on what's playing, but also, it would be really weird, since Ramses is a role, if that player couldn't control the sock. This is a weird ass game, after all, but it's worth exploring as we continue to play.

3) Speaking of that, this both caught my eye and made me laugh out loud (nutella's reaction, specifically):
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:35 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 pm Nutella’s attempt to find Ramses via out-of-game taste profiles, when it’s probably Rico posting, is fake. Change my view.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
sorry what? I literally said I think it's rico, and my point about the music is a large part of why I think so
I see, from your next quoting of her, where you got the speculation, Colin, so at least it wasn't totally misunderstood:
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:38 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:39 pm Meh I think you can narrow it down more than that tbh. Ramses also wouldn't say right out that he enjoyed the music as speed, me, Kyle, and vomp have. maybe vomp though lol. I originally assumed it was just Rico himself controlling the sock, but since it is a role in the game it might be the player. But why not also think of who even *would* post those pieces. Like, juliets wouldn't, right? I think it's either Rico or someone else with funky musical taste like maybe vomps.
yes. I thought from the beginning that it was rico, but I was trying to consider who else it could be since it might make sense for the player to control it, but since I narrowed it down from a combination of people's reactions and music tastes I went back to thinking it was rico. ya dig?
No dig. Find a better candidate and maybe I dig.
What do you want out of nutella by this statement? More speculation? I'm curious. The interaction makes me eyeball both of you for different reasons.

3) [mention]Marmot[/mention] I just saw a marmot running along the road like half an hour ago! Just thought you'd like to know, as it's prime marmot season here now.

4) David Njoku's a new one :haha:

All right, I'm out for now - got one of those random appointments. I'll be back with (hopefully) more substance and less pain before the vote, and I'll be voting relatively early since one of my random meetings is during poll end. Blooper out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Post by ColinIsCool »

I suppose I’d like to get a better feel for nutella’s play in here and what she’s thinking by seeing who she suspects.
Fractal
The Mark
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Fractal »

Just gonna mention briefly before I post my readslist that I agree with Speed that we should probably ignore the whole ramses stuff because:

1. It takes effort we can use for scum hunting
2. It's something scum can genuinely put their mind to and look town for it. (unlike scum hunting, since they need to fake it all)

---

[mention]sig[/mention]
Speed posting ISO reads and trying is freaking me out.
Wondering about 2 things here. Are you worried for the same reason Colin was that he's "super-towning" as scum as someone called it?
You comment in general about what he's doing, but do you have any thoughts about his actual content in his ISOs then? Because if for example I was worried from someone doing a lot of work, my initial reaction would be to actually try to read into the content and determine if it was real or faked. So any thoughts on the things he's actually said?
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Readslist time!

Speed: Since there's not much drive in the game apart from him, I don't really see that speed would feel forced to take such an active solving approach as he has if he's scum here.
But even without that, I think many of his posts are towny by themselves.
For example his initial post d1 where he listed posts he suspects, aswell as several parts of his ISO conclusions today. The Lapluie especially, which i mentioned earlier aswell as his thoughts on Colin which aligns well with my own.

Colin: I started out thinking his posts felt a bit weak, and he trouble taking stances, but he eventually got more into it. I started liking him more when he had the back-and-forth with Marmot about the coinflip/contradiction argument they had. He seemed genuine. And he's had a good thread presence throughout.
Also especially liked the way he phrased his Kyle read both tone-wise and logic-wise.
He's only dipped his toes in
Because when he says it it really corresponds well with Kyle's play so far in my head even though I hadn't really thought about it.

--

Marmot: Haven't reread today, but his pushes have felt forceful/genuine. Like his tone in general which is probably also heavily meta-reliant, but it's still a + in my book.

Sig: As i said in my first (i think?) post, i liked his reaction to people shutting down his early theory. It felt like genuine disappointment a scum wouldn't have. I did also like our back-and-forth talk me and him had at EoD.
One thing that might sounds weird considering i have no meta with him, is that i get the feeling he'd probably be pretty scary as scum. So i'll have trouble locking him in as town unless he gets a fair bit townier than he's been so far. I just gotta add something i saw before i post this: I saw him mention basically my own thoughts around 3p/ramses hunting in his kyle-read, i really like that from him.

--

Lunalee: Had a pair of posts i found slightly awkward d1, but liked her coming into with her Long Con push. If she continues to give explained reads like that one she has potential to climb even higher. Eagerly waiting to see how she follows this up.

nijuukyugou: Big part of my read here is that her tone makes me think she feels comfortable in the thread. I aso specifically liked #506 where she talked about the wagons in response to Nutella.

insertnamehere: I can't really describe my read on him well. I just get a good gut-feel from the way he blended shit-posting with reads in his HOT TUB. Not super strong but i liked it.

--

juliets: It feels like she's been part of the game and talking more gamerelated stuff than people below her, but I haven't felt her actually pushing stuff/actively solving enough for me to feel good about her.

Scotty: As speed said, it feels like he's just kind of been here. But I kind of reluctantly like him being the one to bring that up himself. Anyway, need more thoughts from him.

Kyle: I felt better about him before i looked through his ISO (which Colin's comments made me do). But at a closer look the questions he's asked has felt kinda basic (not much thought behind) and neither has his solving felt very inspiring. One thing that makes him potentially good in my eyes though is that I don't think he's scum together with Nutella based on the voting stuff, and I think there's a decent chance Nutella is scum.

--

Same as tier below but he subbed in today, so a little leeway given:

Golden

People that I don't have a read on except that they need to post more reads/solve ASAP:

Long Con
Vompatti
Turnip Head
Scotty

--

lapluie: in addition to not really contributing much I also disliked her #732 where the addition of the "???" smiley feels kinda off. Like she might add it just to give off an impression of "oh i had no idea DDL was gonna be the one to die!" without giving a reason for why that would be weird.
And the only people she's expressed suspicion towards are people that's voted her, which is a very easy thing to do if you wanna avoid solving.

nutella: The only thing i've seen nutella put genuine effort into this game is the ramses theory stuff. That's worrying to me because of my earlier point on ramses hunting, and that scum feel more comfortable hunting for ramses than scum because they don't already know who ramses is so they can genuinely hunt.
Like, i went through her ISO looking for reads apart from the ramses stuff she's contributed. There's the speedchuck thing which i already had problems with yesterday, and then there's the "Kyle maybe looking good for not breaking the tie, but maybe it's also TMI" post. I think there's a pretty good chance Nutella is scum here.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ugh I have the worst headache in the world today and am barely functional at work so I apologize in advance if I don't get much hunting in today. I still have a bad feeling about speed, it feels like he is trying too hard. I also think Kyle is not looking good and would like to see more content from him.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

I mean, I try to improve my scumgame when I notice things that are different between it and my towngame (exception if i think it's worth having the difference because it helps my wincon as scum to have it).

One thing i've been caught for previously by a person who know me pretty well is how i usually focus hard on building myself a towncircle i feel good about, but when I'm scum my goal is to get as many townies lynched as I can, so my townreads doesn't get as in depth and im just stuck attacking townies. At the time it was very accurate, and I think it still partly is, even if i try to work on it every time i rand scum.

I think i'm usually more free-flowey tone-wise in stressed situations as town (for example at hectic EoD's), while i can get a bit frozen as scum.

There's probably more stuff about my meta i don't really know/think about, but these are the main things that come to mind
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Been working on this list for a while now, so gonna take a break. I'll be back in maybe an hour or so
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

Back from lunch.

Lots of tasty giblets being posted.
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:51 pm Ugh I have the worst headache in the world today and am barely functional at work so I apologize in advance if I don't get much hunting in today. I still have a bad feeling about speed, it feels like he is trying too hard. I also think Kyle is not looking good and would like to see more content from him.
I don't actually know whether this is genuine or not. My last two town games (and my last scum game) have been super undisciplined, so I could see where you are drawing that from.

And my problem with it not being 'genuine' is that, if you are scum, you chose me as someone to lead a train against. Am I really the easy mislynch scum looks for? (Granted, I was lynched first in a few of my games on this site, but still.)

I lean toward this line of suspicion being genuine. Colin was bothered by it too, and he's in my top town ranks.

Nutella's suspicion toward me is her one biggest towny redeeming factor. I want thoughts on this.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Scotty is in two different places on your list fractal what's up with that
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Lapluie] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Why lap?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 pm Nutella's suspicion toward me is her one biggest towny redeeming factor. I want thoughts on this.
Specifically thoughts from [mention]Fractal[/mention] and [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention], since they are voting for nut.

I want thoughts on everything else from everyone else. I am a thought glutton.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]nutella[/mention]
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:44 am Lapluie - light scum
--------------------------------------------------
Voted for Scotty (Which I accidentally wrote as skittle). Reason: Him going for an easy lynch. :shrug2:
The horror she feels at the deaths of Dom and DDL almost seems fake.
Early post said she "barely said anything that looked sus" when she actually hadn't said ANYTHING, sus or not. IDK. Fruedian error, attributing scum comments to herself?
And @ anyone else, please, comment on this. Is there a reason not to lynch Lapluie? Are the above 2.5 observations damning or not?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:15 pm @nutella
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:44 am Lapluie - light scum
Voted for Scotty (Which I accidentally wrote as skittle). Reason: Him going for an easy lynch. :shrug2:
The horror she feels at the deaths of Dom and DDL almost seems fake.
Early post said she "barely said anything that looked sus" when she actually hadn't said ANYTHING, sus or not. IDK. Fruedian error, attributing scum comments to herself?
And @ anyone else, please, comment on this. Is there a reason not to lynch Lapluie? Are the above 2.5 observations damning or not?
I kinda feel like lap just looks like she always looks. The reactions to deaths are pretty typical of her imo. That last comment you made is probably the most compelling, I'll have to look back at the post in question.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: [DAY 1] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by nutella »

lapluie wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:38 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:13 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:09 pm laplui e hsnt done abything other than show up and say "aw beans" why does she have multiple votes
I think all the votes for her came before she complained about the beans.
Yeah seriously somebody explain to me why??? Barely said anything that looked sus yet I'm accused
ah. Yeah. This is her second post in the game and it's a pretty weird thing to say.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:17 pm I kinda feel like lap just looks like she always looks. The reactions to deaths are pretty typical of her imo.
I didn't remember that. Though it is a tonal thing, I didn't recall her reactions to deaths seeming fake or anything.

Can you source that for me? Or, at least point to a game or time you remember? It seems nitpicky, but I'd like to compare.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Umm kind of a general thing I think any games she was civ in she's done some of it, I do specifically remember in Easter though.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmm maybe not as much in Easter as I thought. There is this quote=lapluie post_id=453173 time=1527558143 user_id=578]
You just had to say it didn't you? @M Plus 7 rip
[/quote]
Plus saying that she thought she was gonna die. I wonder if I'm also thinking of upick but was she bad in that one I don't even know
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Crap sorry missed a bracket
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 pm hmm maybe not as much in Easter as I thought. There is this
lapluie wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:42 pm You just had to say it didn't you? M Plus 7 rip
Plus saying that she thought she was gonna die. I wonder if I'm also thinking of upick but was she bad in that one I don't even know
Look at the lynches, not the nightkills. She does it a lot for those.

IDK if it's alignment indicative at all, but it doesn't look like she lamented the nightkills (or :confused:'d them)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Thanks for the pointer.

I'm still not against lynching Lap, but that does assuage my suspicions a bit
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:14 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 pm Nutella's suspicion toward me is her one biggest towny redeeming factor. I want thoughts on this.
Specifically thoughts from @Fractal and @ColinIsCool, since they are voting for nut.

I want thoughts on everything else from everyone else. I am a thought glutton.
Rereading her ISO it doesn’t look like she has any real suspicion of you. Nothing substantiated anyway.

Re: lap, I’m generally skeptical of word-choice-scumslip arguments and she looks like she usually does but is much less active, which makes me wonder.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I missed the spot where nutella said her most recenr thing about you. It’s more or less how I felt but if she’s serious about it and not just throwing out whatever (and feels able!) I’d like her to elaborate.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31 pm Re: lap, I’m generally skeptical of word-choice-scumslip arguments and she looks like she usually does but is much less active, which makes me wonder.
She's less active in general. NAI.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I like lapluie, seems p cool to me :slick:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Vompatti »

If I were to make a rainbow list, those who make rainbow lists would be at the bottom of it.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I could get behind a lap lynch buuuuuut she’s also a perennially easy target. Her behavior isn’t aggressive so it’s not aggressively-town so it’s easier to conjure up that hey, maybe she’s hiding something.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:29 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 pm hmm maybe not as much in Easter as I thought. There is this
lapluie wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:42 pm You just had to say it didn't you? M Plus 7 rip
Look at the lynches, not the nightkills. She does it a lot for those.

IDK if it's alignment indicative at all, but it doesn't look like she lamented the nightkills (or :confused:'d them)
Hmm ok. Tbh from glancing at her Easter iso I'm actually more suspicious of her here, she actually had a fairly confident air in that game -- though that might be specifically because she had an info role. But the "I haven't said anything sus" line is really nagging at me so for now imma [VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 pm I missed the spot where nutella said her most recenr thing about you. It’s more or less how I felt but if she’s serious about it and not just throwing out whatever (and feels able!) I’d like her to elaborate.
Just that he's making a lot of high effort readlists and stuff and all while hosting a complex game. Seems like forced effort to some extent.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]nutella[/mention] be sketchin me out if I'm honest :suspish:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:39 pm @nutella be sketchin me out if I'm honest :suspish:
No u veggie boi
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Vompatti wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm If I were to make a rainbow list, those who make rainbow lists would be at the bottom of it.
So what you're saying is, if you made a rainbow list, you'd be at the bottom. :srsnod:

Rainbow lists are cool.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
Where's your vote I don't see it :eek:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
Where's your vote I don't see it :eek:
Oops on it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:38 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 pm I missed the spot where nutella said her most recenr thing about you. It’s more or less how I felt but if she’s serious about it and not just throwing out whatever (and feels able!) I’d like her to elaborate.
Just that he's making a lot of high effort readlists and stuff and all while hosting a complex game. Seems like forced effort to some extent.
So just what is it that would make my high effort NOT seem forced? Different post content? Different meta? Me not hosting a game right now? (You'll note that I didn't post much during the night phase of this game.)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 pm
So just what is it that would make my high effort NOT seem forced? Different post content? Different meta? Me not hosting a game right now? (You'll note that I didn't post much during the night phase of this game.)
Just less content. You're churning out substantial posts like your life depends on it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 pm
Just less content. You're churning out substantial posts like your life depends on it.
And it wouldn't make sense to do so if I was scum. :stare: BRB.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

What. That's exactly what scum want to do lol that's my point.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Vompatti »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 pm
Vompatti wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm If I were to make a rainbow list, those who make rainbow lists would be at the bottom of it.
So what you're saying is, if you made a rainbow list, you'd be at the bottom. :srsnod:

Rainbow lists are cool.
I'm not going to make one though. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think Vompatti's rainbow list would just be all black
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

It looks like I may have to choose between Lapluie or Nutella if no one wants to vote Long Con with me. Who should it be?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:55 pm It looks like I may have to choose between Lapluie or Nutella if no one wants to vote Long Con with me. Who should it be?
Convince us on one and we'll go with you.

Or tell us if you think those two are town and that we should vote LC. I'm all ears. And also eyes.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:56 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:55 pm It looks like I may have to choose between Lapluie or Nutella if no one wants to vote Long Con with me. Who should it be?
Convince us on one and we'll go with you.

Or tell us if you think those two are town and that we should vote LC. I'm all ears. And also eyes.
I already posted what I think of Long Con if you're interested. I'm about to look closer at Lapluie and Nutella though
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 81
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm I could get behind a lap lynch buuuuuut she’s also a perennially easy target. Her behavior isn’t aggressive so it’s not aggressively-town so it’s easier to conjure up that hey, maybe she’s hiding something.
I read through her ISO and agree with the people who dislike her second post. The rest of her posts don't contribute much - if anything - to scum hunting. I don't know her as well as Colin but what I do know of her I would almost call her shy so her lack of aggressiveness fits what I think of as her personality. I saw someone - nutella I think? - say she was more confident in Easter but evidently she had an info role there so easier to be confident. Nevertheless, [mention]lapluie[/mention] I would like to know why you haven't done any scum hunting yet? It's day 2 and I haven't seen you poke or prod or do anything I would consider hunting.

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] I might vote Long Con but I would like to see him respond to my post and your post before I decide.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”