Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
Fractal
The Mark
Posts in topic: 270

Re: [Day 4] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Fractal »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:23 pm Ok, i colored all my own text (excpet the conclusion) and left the quotes from Scotty white, hopefully it's less of a jumbled mess now.
Spoiler: show
Town things:

"Shit this ends soon! Forgot it was 24 hrs"
-Don't think him not knowing the day is ending is made up. And i think he's more likely to know EoD is approaching is he's in scumchat talking about what their mislynch options are. Thoughts?

-His LC vote (if Nutella is town)

"I don’t have a solid reason. You’re last on my list of 3 and I might retract for now anyway because I can’t qualify it :workit:"
-I kinda like this response to juliet asking why he suspects her, not sure a wolf would dare answer it like this (input on scotty meta?)

"Are you trying to butter me up?
I haven’t forgot how you handled D1 and still think you’re bad because of it-"
"your initial logic around how to vote D1 and then your reasoning behind that pick didn’t match up and read as a baddie taking an easy scenic route but not realizing you only have 1/10 of a tank of gas.
It’s ok, I’m the police and I’m here to give you a ride back to the station-"
-Kinda like the tone in these interactions that happened directly to Colin.

Scum things:

"Slightly hypocritical though for me to still look primarily at low posters since I think I am one, but sometimes one needs to step outside themselves, ya dig?"
"I missed a lot and no one is talking about me just farting around over here."
"God I feel like a male milk cow in this game. Sorry for my lack of reads or investigative journalism. I’m working more than normal this month to prepare for my departure in July
(which btw is going to be a problem should this game not be over by then and I’m still alive)"

-I initially liked when I saw his farting around comment, since he took it up himself, but i don't like him saying it over and over, now it looks more scummy than towny in my eyes.

"Don’t worry about her, I already said I’m gonna kill her tonight. :beer:"
-I know some people that jokingly scumclaim as their meta always, but i generally see scum do it more rand.

-His whole Colin progression (it's kind of 1 whole big thing):

"Why nova above the ones with say 7 posts?
If it’s between the 2, why are they both on equal footing?
That doesn’t make sense to me Mr. Cool"

"And YET you flipped a coin with a player that had posted.
Colin man...I think your reasoning is a bit lazy here"

Don't really feel his push on Colin here. Feels like reaching for a case on something that's not or barely there. The phrasing of it all also pings me.

From that point he goes into acting pretty confident about Colin being scum, without further reasons that i could see. After he later vote Colin he starts to try to convince others about his weak (imo) push, which IS what a town would do if they actually believed it, while a scum might just give "reasons" and place their vote. So that part i actually don't hate.

"Why is Colin civ again?" Don't like this way of pushing Colin. Kind of acting like he cares for other's reasons for townreading him, but the question sounds rhetorical, and he really just wants to push the lynch.

And then he goes from statements like this: "Oh and this is just a friendly reminder that Colin is bad!"

To actually backing out because it felt "too easy" with Colin having sat on 4 votes for a long while. The reason for doubt just doesn't connect with the apparent strength he'd showed in the Colin read. And then after the Vomp lynch he went back to pushing Colin again with the non-sensical (to me when reading it anyway) legacy-arguments.
The only thing given me pause is that he's not followed up hard on Colin today, as in my eyes his switch looked like he wanted to keep Colin around and get another mislynch. But the whole process looks off to me regardless of that.

-Dislike him jumping hard straight at niju just for checking in because she was previously insanified, seems like he was potentially desperate to find another target after Speed kinda took his other target Kyle out of today's considerations?

"speedchuck what case do you buy from Dom? That I am Ramses and praise Sodom? It holds about as much data as a scratched CD-Rom, and now you’re just joining the wagon, NAUGHTY"
-He even @'s speed to try to disprove himself as ramses. Maybe because he feels more comfortable doing that than proving himself not scum since he is?

Other mention-worthy things:

-The thing about Dom being ramses, but that part wasn't as big as I thought it'd be, it was basically just a quick guess he threw out, so I don't think it looks too bad.

-Don't think INH and Scotty is ever scum together with the way scotty started shading INH for putting him as scum after him voting for LC. He also took it up himself later on. Doesn't look/feel like a partner interaction (especially the first reaction).

Conclusion: Leaning moderately scummy. I want other's input on especially my reasons for townreading him aswell as my thoughts on his Colin-progression and if it feels as off to you guys as it does to me.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
speed, you wanna give your thoughts on this? I want to see them
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I just gut feel worse about bloop than Colin or Scotty that's the scoop, I hope I'm not out of the loop and she's NAUGHTY
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
I just realized, you're another good person to talk to about Scotty since a lot of my problems with him is connected to his read on you. What are your thoughts on him before reading my post, and your thoughts after reading it?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Post by ColinIsCool »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 pm @ColinIsCool
I just realized, you're another good person to talk to about Scotty since a lot of my problems with him is connected to his read on you. What are your thoughts on him before reading my post, and your thoughts after reading it?
I was slightly more inclined to read him as scum after your post but I still think he’s not. I’m at the gym so I can’t really comment at length
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:55 pm
Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 pm @ColinIsCool
I was slightly more inclined to read him as scum after your post but I still think he’s not. I’m at the gym so I can’t really comment at length
hm. noted
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:50 pm I just gut feel worse about bloop than Colin or Scotty that's the scoop, I hope I'm not out of the loop and she's NAUGHTY
can you explain what it is about blooper that seems bad?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:23 pm Ok, i colored all my own text (excpet the conclusion) and left the quotes from Scotty white, hopefully it's less of a jumbled mess now.
Town things:

-Don't think him not knowing the day is ending is made up. And i think he's more likely to know EoD is approaching is he's in scumchat talking about what their mislynch options are. Thoughts?

"I don’t have a solid reason. You’re last on my list of 3 and I might retract for now anyway because I can’t qualify it :workit:"
-I kinda like this response to juliet asking why he suspects her, not sure a wolf would dare answer it like this (input on scotty meta?)

"your initial logic around how to vote D1 and then your reasoning behind that pick didn’t match up and read as a baddie taking an easy scenic route but not realizing you only have 1/10 of a tank of gas.

Scum things:

"Slightly hypocritical though for me to still look primarily at low posters since I think I am one, but sometimes one needs to step outside themselves, ya dig?"
"God I feel like a male milk cow in this game. Sorry for my lack of reads or investigative journalism. I’m working more than normal this month to prepare for my departure in July
(which btw is going to be a problem should this game not be over by then and I’m still alive)"

-I initially liked when I saw his farting around comment, since he took it up himself, but i don't like him saying it over and over, now it looks more scummy than towny in my eyes.

-I know some people that jokingly scumclaim as their meta always, but i generally see scum do it more rand.

Don't really feel his push on Colin here. Feels like reaching for a case on something that's not or barely there. The phrasing of it all also pings me.

From that point he goes into acting pretty confident about Colin being scum, without further reasons that i could see. After he later vote Colin he starts to try to convince others about his weak (imo) push, which IS what a town would do if they actually believed it, while a scum might just give "reasons" and place their vote. So that part i actually don't hate.

"Why is Colin civ again?" Don't like this way of pushing Colin. Kind of acting like he cares for other's reasons for townreading him, but the question sounds rhetorical, and he really just wants to push the lynch.

And then he goes from statements like this: "Oh and this is just a friendly reminder that Colin is bad!"

To actually backing out because it felt "too easy" with Colin having sat on 4 votes for a long while. The reason for doubt just doesn't connect with the apparent strength he'd showed in the Colin read. And then after the Vomp lynch he went back to pushing Colin again with the non-sensical (to me when reading it anyway) legacy-arguments.
The only thing given me pause is that he's not followed up hard on Colin today, as in my eyes his switch looked like he wanted to keep Colin around and get another mislynch. But the whole process looks off to me regardless of that.

-Dislike him jumping hard straight at niju just for checking in because she was previously insanified, seems like he was potentially desperate to find another target after Speed kinda took his other target Kyle out of today's considerations?

"speedchuck what case do you buy from Dom? That I am Ramses and praise Sodom? It holds about as much data as a scratched CD-Rom, and now you’re just joining the wagon, NAUGHTY"
-He even @'s speed to try to disprove himself as ramses. Maybe because he feels more comfortable doing that than proving himself not scum since he is?

-The thing about Dom being ramses, but that part wasn't as big as I thought it'd be, it was basically just a quick guess he threw out, so I don't think it looks too bad.

-Don't think INH and Scotty is ever scum together with the way scotty started shading INH for putting him as scum after him voting for LC. He also took it up himself later on. Doesn't look/feel like a partner interaction (especially the first reaction).

Conclusion: Leaning moderately scummy. I want other's input on especially my reasons for townreading him aswell as my thoughts on his Colin-progression and if it feels as off to you guys as it does to me.

The LC vote is okay, I guess. LC wasn't posting much, and so wasn't a huge loss for the town cred it would get. I'd put it at null, not towny.
The Colin push is pretty bad, I'll agree. Lack of reasoning, a combination of stubbornness and the lack of seriousness, and then the sudden jump off.

Those are the biggest notes I have. I don't hate the lynch.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:59 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:50 pm I just gut feel worse about bloop than Colin or Scotty that's the scoop, I hope I'm not out of the loop and she's NAUGHTY
can you explain what it is about blooper that seems bad?
Mostly just a hunch, combined with my POE crunch, she hasn't contributed a bunch and when she has it feels like fruit punch. Like she's just gone out to lunch and is faking what to munch. Not genuine like my u-pick brunch. Her tone makes my eyebrows scrunch. Sounds forced and NAUGHTY
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Celeste »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:02 pm
Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Town things:

Scum things:

The LC vote is okay, I guess. LC wasn't posting much, and so wasn't a huge loss for the town cred it would get. I'd put it at null, not towny.
The Colin push is pretty bad, I'll agree. Lack of reasoning, a combination of stubbornness and the lack of seriousness, and then the sudden jump off.

Those are the biggest notes I have. I don't hate the lynch.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOBABADOGOOOO huhmanahuhmana AHHHHH
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Scotty[/mention] [mention]nijuukyugou[/mention] please tell me why you shouldn't be lycnedh
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [Day 3] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by Scotty »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:19 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:13 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:56 pm As a final legacy post in case I still die somehow, if Vompatti is scum you can categorically remove everyone voting alongside me from your POE.
Yikes. I don’t like this as a legacy post. There is nothing legacy about this.

Times like this make me wish this were retrocausality mafia so I can stop myself from checking mafia in the bathroom a few hours ago because now I’m back to you being bad
What do you mean?

If Vompatti is scum, and Fractal or speed are on their team, they have NO reason to persuade people off me. And you have absolutely no reason to switch. I was the consensus lynch candidate for about 22 hours; nobody would have came for any of you, except for maybe you for my calling out, had I died. It doesn’t clear me, but it definitely would have cleared them/you.
It seems hokey as a legacy post, and that also does not clear anyone. That was started towards the end of the day about 20 min before EoD. It may not have even picked up. Mafia could use that as advantageous if they bet on it not picking up
From what I can see Colin's legacy post was posted 4 minutes from EoD. Also can you expand on what you meant here in general? Because i don't understand the logic

@Scotty
(im towards the end of my Scotty ISO, this is taking longer than I thought (even with a break) )
Colin had posted a few legacies toward end of day, and he had only a few vote (if I recall, I don’t remmebwr) lead, k? Seemed hokey to come out and spray his legacy and j thought it NAUGHTY
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 pm @Scotty @nijuukyugou please tell me why you shouldn't be lycnedh
I’ve been all-organic this game, I voted for LC vs nutella, to name, I voted away from Colin which I am to blame, but I’m not NAUGHTY :sigh:

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

purple dog.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

please help me know how to vote here, beautiful lavender beast.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

No time for legacy with this stupid rhyming, in bathroom at work with bad timing, blah blah blah bad rhyming, NAUGHTY

fractal bad, Colin glad, nijuu sad, NAUGHTY

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Golden »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:40 pm Golden, what do you mean he's out of his town range? Does that mean he's lock scum to you?
No bad choice of words, I just meant away from home (climbing mountains or some such). Out of the place where he lives.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

don't make a legacy post 40 minutes before day end what is that about
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh you're at work, ok
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

INH still hasn't talked in two straight day phases.

I am strongly reminded of GoC, in which Wilgy, Marmot, inh and LoRab were a scum team together and barely talked at all.

My gut feel is I'd prefer a marmot or inh lynch to any of the options with actual votes.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:13 pm I need to step away from the computer for a bit - been sitting too long. Since I feel itchy about Colin, I'm going to vote for Colin now. But I may have to save myself, or something crazy could happen in my absence, so I'll be back.
SAAAAAABADABA
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

well. the way things are, i'm not super opposed to lynching either of scotty or nijuu.... i guess
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what is courage trying to say
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

courage the little blue puppy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I didn't have time for all of Colin's iso, but I read from where he started isoing everyone else, and I am going back to the town read I had as my first instinct. I think his conviction in not seeing Scotty as bad in particular, because of the flip from voting Colin to Vomps. If I was in Colin's position, I might well feel the exact same where. There's a genuineness to his 'the guy who saved my bacon is not bad'.

Also his isos were essentially mostly tinfoil and lacked much in the way of providing confidence. Both of these things are good looks.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

scotty talks about ramses about 50 times in his iso
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 pm @Scotty @nijuukyugou please tell me why you shouldn't be lycnedh
Errr, because I'm not bad? Because people's reasoning for voting, from what I understand, is because they "feel weird" about me, which is not a reason, and is why Vomps got mislynched. Some of them have even said they "can't explain why" - they just "have a feeling." :evileye: This happens to me quite often, and it drives me nuts. I've contributed and voted my convictions, and have been candid about those things.

Anyway, I ramble. That's what I've got. I gotta scram and go win some bar trivia, but I'll phone check to make sure y'all don't lynch a civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:28 pm INH still hasn't talked in two straight day phases.

I am strongly reminded of GoC, in which Wilgy, Marmot, inh and LoRab were a scum team together and barely talked at all.

My gut feel is I'd prefer a marmot or inh lynch to any of the options with actual votes.
Yes.

And I think courage is panicking, which is not a good sign
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Golden[/mention] [mention]Kylemii[/mention] Vote INH with me please
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Insertnamehere] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

2 questions to whomever the fuck, but not Scotty:

1. is it possible Scotty's fixation on Ramses is cus he's Professor Frith?

2. is it possible that Scotty's "i'm the police and i'm here to take you to the station" comment was a cop hint that he made for some reason?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

INH's only hunting is blatant unsubstantiated buddying in his hot tub.
He possibly ramses slipped
He's not talking and there is scum precedent for that

And our current vote trains are freaking out the poor dog
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:38 pm 2 questions to whomever the fuck, but not Scotty:

2. is it possible that Scotty's "i'm the police and i'm here to take you to the station" comment was a cop hint that he made for some reason?
I have independently had this thought, though it wouldn't be a great way to play the role
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Courage wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 pm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is not the voice of a happy dog.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm absolutely in with that, speed. I feel most comfortable voting there, more than the others with votes right now.

I just did ninja's iso. I actually agree with her meta self assessment, she's hard to read (I used to think her more detailed, multi-quote posts were town leaning, but I don't believe that is true any more). But I think she's contributed quite a bit more than what I'd usually expect and what's more from her iso I finally actually understood the reasons nutella took suspicion for the first time and read that suspicion from ninja as quite genuine. Gave me a town lean on ninja.

[VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:39 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:38 pm 2 questions to whomever the fuck, but not Scotty:

I have independently had this thought, though it wouldn't be a great way to play the role
thought 1 or thought 2?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ninja's posts aren't full of push and drive but they feel genuquin to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:12 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:01 am I don't think I suspect Scotty tho, I thought I saw a rolehint
I don’t know what you’re referring to, but whatever makes you stop throwing your shoe, you’d sooner see me try and eat glue than rolehint and be therefore NAUGHTY
@speed + Kyle

based on this post i saw in my ISO of him, no
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:39 pm

thought 1 or thought 2?
Both

linki: I had the thought much before that stuff
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm Ninja's posts aren't full of push and drive but they feel genuquin to me.
this sums up the stuff i've thought about niju too
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:43 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm Ninja's posts aren't full of push and drive but they feel genuquin to me.
What do you think of INH?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

20 minutes
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:43 pm
Would currently want him dead over Niju. Would want Scotty dead over INH, but if ya'll promise to take a reeeeal look at Scotty tomorrow, i'd not be against INH dying, based on his complete fall-off
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I was just about to say 'I don't know why ninja is taking suspicion but read her iso, I think it reads genuinely'.

I haven't had time for scotty, I think I could see him as bad yet, but I'd encourage others to vote inh.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

inh's early posts showed a lot of drive, and motivation, and that seemed town to me, but he vanished after LC died
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

yeah [VOTE: inh] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Three way!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 pm
Would currently want him dead over Niju. Would want Scotty dead over INH, but if ya'll promise to take a reeeeal look at Scotty tomorrow, i'd not be against INH dying, based on his complete fall-off
Cross my heart, bro. Be my deciding vote so we don't have a 3-way lynch. <3
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Golden wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:47 pmThree way!
always fun :beer:
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:47 pm
Fractal wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 pm
Cross my heart, bro. Be my deciding vote so we don't have a 3-way lynch. <3
i will if it comes down to it

Return to “Previous Side Missions”