Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 28

Re: Dyslexicon - Interrogation Room

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 pm oh I mean which member would you like to be from here and roleplay as :D
Oh. Marmot would be a comfortable transition for me, I think.
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:01 pm do you watch eurovision? (I ask every european this cos there aren't so many of us :p )
I don't. Queer card redacted, I know. o.o
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

omg. I am offended!

Dizzy what goes on your pizza?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:21 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 am *debates if I should ask questions*
These questions are good. <3
Which wig is your favorite? The rainbow one was pretty dashing but the blonde could be better or maybe a different color works better?
My favorite one is actually a hat with a built in wig, cause that's just too corny. \o/
Also, what has been your favorite color to dye your hair as?
This one:
Spoiler: show
Ohhh my god this is so gorgeous :faint: best hair colors ever!

also lmao at the discord thing
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 pm omg. I am offended!

Dizzy what goes on your pizza?
I ...I don't like melted cheese, so I rarely eat pizza. *wait for the inevitable ban*
Um, tomate sauce, vegetables and herbs?

I'm not a food person. I rarely notice what I eat. Sometimes I make food for myself and forget to eat it. :llama:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

not a food person..... i'm sorry i can't relate to you anymore :(
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:32 am not a food person..... i'm sorry i can't relate to you anymore :(
I mean, I am a candy person. I eat candy every day \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention]

Dizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :yay:

- First off, nice hair. Pretty cool!
- Looks like you have some nice music taste too. Do you play musical instrument(s)? If so, which? If not, which would you most like to learn?
- Do you enjoy concerts? What's your favorite concert experience you've ever been to? Which artist would you like to see live that you haven't (or can't because they're deceased or not touring/together)?
- Do you have any esoteric album recommendations?

I'll think of more, but that's something. :drums:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I'm sad you wouldn't choose to roleplay me. :sigh:

Lol.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done beyond not being a foodie?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 pm oh I mean which member would you like to be from here and roleplay as :D
Oh. Marmot would be a comfortable transition for me, I think.
That's who I chose in our latest game.

I don't regret it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:14 am- First off, nice hair. Pretty cool!
Thank yous! <3
- Looks like you have some nice music taste too. Do you play musical instrument(s)? If so, which? If not, which would you most like to learn?
I play the piano, sing, and have played bass, drums and saxophone as well, but I'm not really great at any of them anymore.
- Do you enjoy concerts? What's your favorite concert experience you've ever been to? Which artist would you like to see live that you haven't (or can't because they're deceased or not touring/together)?
Yaaas! My favorite was a Tool concert I went to when I was 16. It was outdoors at a festival and pretty wild. The most recent concert I enjoyed was Radiohead in Oslo. I've also had good experiences at a couple of Dream Theatre concerts when I was a teenager.
I guess The Grand Opening & Closing by Sleepytime Gorilla Museum is pretty esoteric. It's a bit hard and not necessarily the most accesible at first, but I really love it.

There's this family band called Low, if you're into pondering, slightly depressive, quiet rock from a married mormon couple who probably has had the weirdest life. Their album, Trust, is my favorite. I'm not always good at listening to the lyricsof songs, but their song Little Argument With Myself hits me right in the existential anxiety:

just keep counting the stars
like someday you'll find out
just how many there are
and we all can go home
cause there's nothing as sad
as a man on his back
counting stars

Oh! And California by Mr Bungle is like the definition of esoteric! They mix so many styles and it's clever, funny and beautiful all at the same time. Definitely recommend that one if you haven't heard it already!^^
Kind of want to hear your album recommendations too (?) :beer:
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 am Also, I'm sad you wouldn't choose to roleplay me. :sigh:

Lol.
It's the pressure of having 70% of the posts in the game that scares me. :grin:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

California by Mr Bungle is amazing. Yessss.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 am What's the weirdest thing you've ever done beyond not being a foodie?
Oh wow.

3. Addressed a political party in animal drag.
2. Ran out of a burning house with my dog.

1. Rallied up a rebellion among patients from inside a psych ward, and gotten the chief doctor fired.

Excuse my honesty : p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:52 amOh. Marmot would be a comfortable transition for me, I think.
That's who I chose in our latest game.

I don't regret it.
[/quote]
Nice. I was thinking about you as well, but I think we may have similar playstyles. Although you're probably more organized than I am.
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:15 am California by Mr Bungle is amazing. Yessss.
Yuuus! :omg:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Favorite quirk you did in a cue game?

Favorite quirk someone else did in a cue game?

What are JJJ's and dunya's type, as in Myers Briggs or Enneagram or both?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 30

Post by sig »

OOOOOO I LOVE THE HAIR! :O
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:01 pm do you watch eurovision? (I ask every european this cos there aren't so many of us :p )
I don't. Queer card redacted, I know. o.o
Smh for sure no card for you. :p (ngl I only watched it in 2015 :ninja: )

Have you traveled much and if so where?

What part of the US did ya visit?

Why were you in animal drag?

And ( this is a super important one) What do you consider a sandwich?
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:28 am
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 am What's the weirdest thing you've ever done beyond not being a foodie?
Oh wow.

3. Addressed a political party in animal drag.
2. Ran out of a burning house with my dog.

1. Rallied up a rebellion among patients from inside a psych ward, and gotten the chief doctor fired.

Excuse my honesty : p
<3 u
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

How does one turn into “not a food person”?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:30 pm OOOOOO I LOVE THE HAIR! :O
Thank yoooous!
Smh for sure no card for you. :p (ngl I only watched it in 2015 :ninja: )
I just don't really like the music, and the artist are generally not even good singers. o.o
Have you traveled much and if so where?
I've traveled a bit.
I've been to many places in Europe (France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium etc) and I've lived in Berlin, Germany.
I've also traveled with the university to Bangkok, which was cool, though not a place I would want to live.
What part of the US did ya visit?
I've been to the US twice. Once to visit my best friend who I actually got to know via PerC mafia! In her first game we were the scum team together and pulled off a win. And we've been closer and closer friends ever since. So I went to outside of Seattle stay visit her and her family for some time.
This spring I went to San Francisco with one of my boyfriends (I have two, kind of). And it was a really fun trip. And I met a lady known as the "pizza lady", because she gives food that would otherwise be thrown away to homeless people. The homeless situation in San Francisco is just so sad.
So West Coast only thus far.
Why were you in animal drag?
Mostly for a humorous comment on a new law that let people shoot and kill wolves, even though they are a rare occurance and there are not many of them. What was funny to me, even though I agree that the wolves has the right to live, was that the people most infuriated by this law were people living in the hipster part of Oslo, and I doubt any of them have ever seen or experienced anything wolf-related in their lives. xD People being enraged and indignant in the shpere of politics, but without having a lot of knowledge on the issue, is quite a common thing imo.
And ( this is a super important one) What do you consider a sandwich?
Anything with bread on the top and bottom and something in between that is more than one thing. (i.e not just cheese). Something like that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:33 pm How does one turn into “not a food person”?
I'm not very in tune with my physical surroundings or physical sensations in my body, I guess. So stuff like "what does this taste like?", "am I bleeding somewhere?", "is this comfortable?" doesn't register very well for me. I also don't notice my surroundings unless they are of immediate interest to me. I lived in the same little tree house in Trondheim with my ex for 4 years when he (for some reason) said to me "And our house, that is yellow, is..." and I reacted with something like "WHAAAAT? We live in a YELLOW house?" And sure enough - when we got home, it was yellow. I think I assumed it was red or brown or some other color. Hadn't noticed.

I'm quite happy eating bland food. If it's very salty or heavy I get a bit disturbed from having to register the sensation. I've learned to like spicy food though, but that was practice. I didn't even like mint gum before, because it was too strong of a sensation. Sugar and caffein is nice, cause I'm addicted. : p

It's a pendulous kind of thing though. Cause I do have the ability to be immensely present in my body as well. But I try to save that for performances or sex.^^

Long answer. Shocking, I know. :3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:41 pm<3 u
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 am Favorite quirk you did in a cue game?
Beatrice, the Pinterest quoting cheerleader. TEAM SPIRIT <3
Favorite quirk someone else did in a cue game?
Gastropod in Exotica, for sure! "SsssssSSSSSsss PURPLE DeViL!"
The amount of work that went into his posts with all that formating, plus didn't his quirk include not using the letter "a"? And of course, he managed to play the whole game without using it. Emezing!
What are JJJ's and dunya's type, as in Myers Briggs or Enneagram or both?
I don't think I know them well enough to tell. I have a hunch JJJ might be a 6. My impression of dunya is intuitive with a Fe-Ti axis. So ENTP or INFJ could work for example. But this is all guesswork.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:12 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:14 am- First off, nice hair. Pretty cool!
Thank yous! <3
I play the piano, sing, and have played bass, drums and saxophone as well, but I'm not really great at any of them anymore.
Yaaas! My favorite was a Tool concert I went to when I was 16. It was outdoors at a festival and pretty wild. The most recent concert I enjoyed was Radiohead in Oslo. I've also had good experiences at a couple of Dream Theatre concerts when I was a teenager.
I guess The Grand Opening & Closing by Sleepytime Gorilla Museum is pretty esoteric. It's a bit hard and not necessarily the most accesible at first, but I really love it.

There's this family band called Low, if you're into pondering, slightly depressive, quiet rock from a married mormon couple who probably has had the weirdest life. Their album, Trust, is my favorite. I'm not always good at listening to the lyricsof songs, but their song Little Argument With Myself hits me right in the existential anxiety:

just keep counting the stars
like someday you'll find out
just how many there are
and we all can go home
cause there's nothing as sad
as a man on his back
counting stars

Oh! And California by Mr Bungle is like the definition of esoteric! They mix so many styles and it's clever, funny and beautiful all at the same time. Definitely recommend that one if you haven't heard it already!^^
Kind of want to hear your album recommendations too (?) :beer:
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 am Also, I'm sad you wouldn't choose to roleplay me. :sigh:

Lol.
It's the pressure of having 70% of the posts in the game that scares me. :grin:
Hey! Sorry for the delay with responding to this. California by Mr. Bungle is amazing! Disco Volante is great too. And man, I haven't listened to SGM in forever, but that's a good one too. My music taste radar was definitely accurate. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Owner of a Lonely Heart - Interrogation Room

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks for participating, [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention], and hope to see you around in games again soon! You have been a welcome addition to this community ever since that Season 3 Champs scrimmage game. :D

Owner of a Lonely Heart - Interrogation

Now let's welcome Owner of a Lonely Heart to the Interrogation Room!

Owner is from the awesome community of Personality Cafe but has a second home at Daily Mafia and has played elsewhere as well. Even though she has not played a game with us just yet, she has interacted and played games with various Syndicate regulators already, yours truly included. In my experience she has been an absolute pleasure and I am sure you all will agree as well once you get to know her.

So please join me in giving Owner a huge Syndicate welcome!

[mention]Owner of a Lonely Heart[/mention]

I'll start off with some questions for you.

- Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
- What is your most treasured moment in a mafia game as town?
- What is your most treasured moment in a mafia game as mafia?
- Do you have a mafia 'rival'? If so, who is it?
- Who are some of your favorite players to play mafia with?
- What are some of your favorite mafia games you have hosted?
- I know you're into anime! What are some of your favorites? What would you recommend to anyone who needs to start somewhere?
- So you are also into board game design! I think people around here will especially find this cool. Want to talk about the couple of games you've been working on?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

Favorite Yes song?

(It better not be "Owner of a Lonely Heart")
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hi Owner!

What's your favorite board game?

Do you prefer to play cooperative or competitive board games?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Owner! :hugs:

What's your Myers Briggs?

What's your horoscope?

Do you follow either? How accurate are they in describing you?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:40 pm - Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
Town, I would like to play more 3p/indie roles though, as I've probably only played them under 10 times in my whole 5 years and a half years of playing mafia.
- What is your most treasured moment in a mafia game as town?
It's hard to pick just one. Probably my first final 3 game, it was a Fairy Tail themed game. I was actually the Town Doctor, Laxus. And the mafia was trying to fake claimed the role or character of the other townie that I was in final 3 with. Realizing this, I managed to convince the other townie to lynch the mafia. This was a game that took place in the first 9-10 months of me playing mafia. It was against a veteran mafia team. There was an inside joke created from this game. I don't exactly remember what it was for, but it was called the Spades Situation. Dizzy might remember it. But anyways, it was one of the first games where I really stepped out and solved the game as town. I think it marks a moment in time where my playstyle changed. I think bellisaurius commented after the game saying that I should really maybe share more of my thoughts that I made in the QTs.
- What is your most treasured moment in a mafia game as mafia?
Again, it's hard to pick just one. It was a Supernatural themed game in 2016. I had replaced into what was already a scummy slot, and I orchestrated a double lynch to mislynch two townies for the win. My teammates were looking to bus each other, but I put a stop to that. I think someone had mentioned in the thread that they would vote for such and such a player if someone else was voting there or if someone specifically was voting there. Anyways, we were chatting back and forth to rig the votes and somehow we managed to pull it off. I can't remember if I survived or what not. I just know that I helped to pull off a double mislynch and which resulted in us winning the game in some fashion.
- Do you have a mafia 'rival'? If so, who is it?
I'm pretty sure I've almost always said either Dizzy or girlinthemoon. When I started playing, it was Jbot or benr. I think it was Grim at one point.
- Who are some of your favorite players to play mafia with?
I'm still a tomboy at heart. But there's a lot of people I enjoy playing with: Dizzy, girlinthemoon, Sonny, Jbot, Grim, LoMo, Alette, Expy, Alles_Paletti, cue5c, Space Cat, bellisaurius, M Plus 7, JaggedJimmyJay, DDL, Tiger, Mooni, Pozzai, Viridia, Tzara, Kito, SocioApathetic, Pucca, gh0st, Because_why_not, Flatlander, Chris, braided pain, pivot_turn, Azure Dreamer, Glenda Gnome Starr, Hally, Morphy, Poxy, Dalton, snowbell, StaceOfBass, Spades, Pod, smeval, Sporadic Aura, Jaleb, Colin, Rob Alloy, Jan, Tunak, Banks, RJ, Wiggles, HardcoreUFO, Jim, Mal, Steve, Captain, youngguns, Greg, Ryzilla, Fonti, Nydus, Cron, Peeperz, Strik3r and Slip.
- What are some of your favorite mafia games you have hosted?
Owner's Chaos and Smevel's Revenge (13er, custom roles, theme heavy characters, no role claiming, everyone had 5 abilities to use throughout the game, problem was they didn't know what any of them did until they used them)

7 Minutes in Heaven (13er, it has been relatively popular. The main mechanic is that the rooms in play are roles. Mafia has special abilities. The 3p in question changed a bit in different iterations of the game.)

PerC House 2 (36er, power madness game, I designed over 9 months I think it was. I did a good job of hyping it up over time. Sign ups for the game filled up in 2 days I think, which was very remarkable. I think this was the game that had 76 Qts for it or maybe that was another game. There was a lot of chaos in that game. I had too many protections in that game which led to the endgame dragging on too much. I definitely had a few mistakes, especially one ill-timed mistake in the last day or so of the game. tldr: The theme was everyone playing on PerC at that time was a role.)
- I know you're into anime! What are some of your favorites? What would you recommend to anyone who needs to start somewhere?
Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Psycho Pass, AKB0048, The King's Avatar, Erased, Fairy Tail, RWBY, My Hero Academia, Madoka Magica, Hunter x Hunter, Blue Exorcist, Assassination Classroom, Alderamin on the Sky, Amagi Brilliant Park, Rideback, Kaichou wa Maid Sama!, Ouran High School Host Club, Angel Beats, Death Note, Your Lie in April, Shinsekai Yori, Deadman Wonderland, Steins;Gate, Air Gear, Ace of Diamond, All Out!, Baby Steps, Yowamushi Pedal, Haikyu!!, Kuroko no Basket, Days, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, Summer Wars, When Marnie Was There, Your Name, and Interstella 555. I listed the movies near the end. There are some live action dramas I might bring up later.

I guess I know a lot of anime that I like, but I think part of it is that I can relate to each one particular level or just find it as a means to escape. I would either want to know a bit more about the person I'm recommending the shows to so that I could maybe find something that resonates with the person. Or maybe, I would just want to know what genre of anime, you think you might enjoy and then I'd list suggestions.
- So you are also into board game design! I think people around here will especially find this cool. Want to talk about the couple of games you've been working on?
Weak is a solo-game that I'm trying to finish for GenCant by the 12th of July. It needs a lot of work. It's a functional puzzle game that you don't really win that often unless you get lucky with how the cards are dealt. So, I am in the process of adding more meaningful choices to it, to have more than one avenue that allows you to win.

The Rose and Its Thorns is potentially a 2-6 player card game that's memory and timed based. The Princess is to get married, but only to the person who successfully brings her the rose. For each successful movement you make, you have to physically switch places with another player at the table. This is the 3rd name change this game has had. I haven't gotten it to the table to playtest since the convention I went to in April.

Isolation is a 2-4 player card game that I looking to morph it into an immersive space battle board game. When it was initially playtested, it worked, but sometimes players were unlucky and weren't able to do much on their turns. So I need to create more opportunities for tension or for players to make more meaningful decisions and not feel like their turn(s) accomplish(s) nothing.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:47 pm Favorite Yes song?

hehe, um Owner Of A Lonely Heart might be the only song I really know all that well from Yes
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

But is your heart really lonely? :o
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:59 pm Hi Owner!

What's your favorite board game?
The Game of Thrones 2nd edition board game
Do you prefer to play cooperative or competitive board games?
competitive
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Since you're not a crazy Yes fan, what genre of music do you like most? Fav bands or singers?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

dunya wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:00 pm But is your heart really lonely? :o
I'm dating someone. I'm religious, and I have a family that loves me. And I have a bunch of friends that like spending time with me, so not as lonely as I could be.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

dunya wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:02 pm Since you're not a crazy Yes fan, what genre of music do you like most? Fav bands or singers?
I grew up with a lot of Rock. I think Alternative tends to be a lot of what pops up in my iTunes. I like anime theme songs.

I tend to find new artists/bands a lot while browsing YouTube.

From my childhood: Billy Joel, The Police, Hall & Oates and Relient K

Now-ish: Poets of the Fall, Melanie Martinez, Emancipator, Coconut Records, Middle Class Rut, Imagine Dragons, and The Chainsmokers

But yeah, there's a lot more music than just these. ^^

^Come At Me (in a mafia game)

^Me as a Mod (hehe)
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

dunya wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:53 pm Owner! :hugs:

ISFP
What's your horoscope?
Capricorn
Myers Briggs and Enneagram mostly, I think my Enneagram explains me well.

My Enneagram: 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6) *Owner <3s having the same 3 core tritypes as M Plus 7*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:15 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:53 pm Owner! :hugs:

ISFP
What's your horoscope?
Capricorn
Myers Briggs and Enneagram mostly, I think my Enneagram explains me well.

My Enneagram: 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6) *Owner <3s having the same 3 core tritypes as M Plus 7*
Hell yes! The feeling is mutual, tritype buddy! :yay:

Thanks for the awesome and in-depth answers! I'll see what else I can come up with here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, [mention]Owner of a Lonely Heart[/mention], more questions!

- How do you feel about typing other people re: MBTI and Enneagram? In what setting should it be done or not done? (This could be in general and/or specifically how you feel about it.)
- What resources would you first point someone to who knows nothing or little about either MBTI or Enneagram?
- Is there in your assessment a particularly overlooked or esoteric board/tabletop/strategy game you would recommend to fellow enthusiasts?
- Do you like to travel? What has been your favorite vacation and/or location to travel? If you could travel anywhere right now with time and money not being a concern, where would it be?
- Do you have any other hobbies outside of mafia, board games, anime, etc.?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I'm gonna dive into only part of those questions for now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:59 pm I'm gonna dive into only part of those questions for now.
Sure, take your time, you answer at your leisure. :beer:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:55 pm - Is there in your assessment a particularly overlooked or esoteric board/tabletop/strategy game you would recommend to fellow enthusiasts?
Bad Medicine is a hilarious improv card game best with 6 or 8 people.
Blood Bound is a strategic, team-based card game also best with even-amount of people ranging from 6-12 players. For your first game, I would maybe start with 6 or 8 players.
Intelle is 2 player logic game that takes 15 minutes to play if even that. It's like chess but shorter and more colorful.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:47 pm Favorite Yes song?

hehe, um Owner Of A Lonely Heart might be the only song I really know all that well from Yes
:faint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Owner of a Lonely Heart[/mention] !!

what's your fav food?

fav drink?

fav alcoholic beverage?

fav condiment?

fav celebrity?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by ColinIsCool »

Owner of a Lonely Heart, what’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had?
Lizabeth
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Lizabeth »

Hi Owner. What is your favourite cat gif? :daisy:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

What is Lizabeth doing here?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Lizabeth wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 pm Hi Owner. What is your favourite cat gif? :daisy:
I know two of Dizzy's favorite cats, but do I have one hmm?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:12 am Owner of a Lonely Heart, what’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had?
I was the Joker one year.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

dunya wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:59 pm @Owner of a Lonely Heart !!

what's your fav food?
Mash Potatoes
fav drink?
Sprite
fav alcoholic beverage?
Orange Fanta + Dry Red Wine or just Merlot
fav condiment?
Mayo or Soy Sauce or Sriracha
fav celebrity?
Jesus
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have never tried orange fanta with dry red wine. Fascinating :p

also I LOVE your Halloween makeup! omg! did you do it?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:55 pm
- How do you feel about typing other people re: MBTI and Enneagram? In what setting should it be done or not done? (This could be in general and/or specifically
I feel like I try to figure them out all the time, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at making the assessment. There are 2 or 3 people I go to when I've questioned my type in the past.
- What resources would you first point someone to who knows nothing or little about either MBTI or Enneagram?
There's a lot resources on PerC. Most tests aren't all that accurate, or that's what a lot of people have told me. I don't know what I would point you to. I was very curious about personality types, even before I joined PerC. I used to Google a type and then read through every article that appeared on page 1. Sometimes, I would even read articles that were on page 2 of the search results.
- Do you like to travel? What has been your favorite vacation and/or location to travel? If you could travel anywhere right now with time and money not being a concern, where would it be?
Traveling is fun. Usually, my parents plan our vacations. But I've been abroad twice. Turkey was probably my favorite place I went to while abroad. Vacationing in Puerto Rico, was pretty nice.
- Do you have any other hobbies outside of mafia, board games, anime, etc.?
In college, I liked Bouldering and Ultimate Frisbee. I participate in Kickball League during the early summertime.

Return to “Welcome to the Family”