Two-Headed Monster Mafia [GAME OVER MAN]

Poll deadline is at 7pm EST on Thursday (refer to countdown clock)

ColinIsSpeed
7%
GalacticMac
13%
The Dry Flood
No votes
LyLo nerves (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 15
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Principal Skinner »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:07 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm Fratyo opened with lots of jokes which is something I sometimes like to look at as an early scumtell. Every once in a while somebody cracks lots of jokes because they want to be involved but can’t figure out how to do it naturally.

When it came time for actual gameplay they said they felt “not so good” about us (which at the time was just me, as wilgy had not posted yet). There was later some internal dispute about that read, but not before tvis post which I can make no sense of;
Fratyo wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:47 pm Glad you got that out of your systems, terrible play on words and all.

Now don’t take this the wrong way, or personal, or offensive, or legitimate, or fake, but I’m gonna huck that seasoning off your head, Wilgy. :srsnod:

it doesn’t feel right, yknow man? couldn’t agree more

Feels like someone is whispering in my ear, except it’s more so shouting.

Or am I the one shouting?
I choose to take this personally.
I don't understand, expand?
Are you the head that was scum reading me here? I do not know what this post meant or why I was eliciting bad feelings from you.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:09 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm Fratyo opened with lots of jokes which is something I sometimes like to look at as an early scumtell. Every once in a while somebody cracks lots of jokes because they want to be involved but can’t figure out how to do it naturally.

When it came time for actual gameplay they said they felt “not so good” about us (which at the time was just me, as wilgy had not posted yet). There was later some internal dispute about that read, but not before tvis post which I can make no sense of;
Fratyo wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:47 pm Glad you got that out of your systems, terrible play on words and all.

Now don’t take this the wrong way, or personal, or offensive, or legitimate, or fake, but I’m gonna huck that seasoning off your head, Wilgy. :srsnod:

Are you the head that was scum reading me here? I do not know what this post meant or why I was eliciting bad feelings from you.
yeah, im the head that listed you as "feel not so good about" in the first place. My other head made the post you quoted.

I explained why i initially didn't like how you voted me a couple of hours ago
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:39 pm If Lunatella is town, 2 Stupid Dogs is probably also town. That is an earnest and well-thought defense.
If not... 2 Stupid Dogs is probably still town. That is still an earnest and well-thought defense.
Speed or Colin... which of you two is bad? We think both.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

and i didn't understand what that post meant, but i assume tvis was "this" and you were talking about the post you quoted.

So what does that post have to do with our internal disagreement about you? Also, how do you know at which point our disagreements started considering we all have BTSC?
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:12 pm

yeah, im the head that listed you as "feel not so good about" in the first place. My other head made the post you quoted.

Now I’m even more confused.

But I voted for you because I felt a very slight ping towards one of your heads and, it being he very early in the game, decided a vote for you was a good first move to get things going.

What are your other reads?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:15 pm

But I voted for you because I felt a very slight ping towards one of your heads and, it being he very early in the game, decided a vote for you was a good first move to get things going.

my townreads are m1/Colin/2Dogs. My main suspicion is Lunatella, but 2Dogs who i townread are harddefending them so i'm ok with leaving them alone for today.
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 pm and i didn't understand what that post meant, but i assume tvis was "this" and you were talking about the post you quoted.

So what does that post have to do with our internal disagreement about you? Also, how do you know at which point our disagreements started considering we all have BTSC?
The internal disagreement is just incidental. It doesn’t really factor into my confusion, I was simply making a note of it. I am assessings things as I see them unfolding in the thread.

My entire point of confusion is that I did not know the meaning of the post that I quoted.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:17 pm
Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 pm and i didn't understand what that post meant, but i assume tvis was "this" and you were talking about the post you quoted.

The internal disagreement is just incidental. It doesn’t really factor into my confusion, I was simply making a note of it. I am assessings things as I see them unfolding in the thread.

My entire point of confusion is that I did not know the meaning of the post that I quoted.
Oh. Neither do I ^^
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:17 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:15 pm

my townreads are m1/Colin/2Dogs. My main suspicion is Lunatella, but 2Dogs who i townread are harddefending them so i'm ok with leaving them alone for today.
MP1 is town until proven scummy for me. My thoughts are still developing regarding lunatella and I could see a potential argument either way on them. I don’t think I’m tremendously likely to vote for them right now, but I can’t speak for my other head.

2Dogs seem good but they’re scary players. I don’t want to grant them a town read for Day 1 activity. I don’t have much else in the way of reads yet.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

[VOTE: Galactic Mac] aubergine

I’m uneasy just looking at them. Their vote doesn’t inspire confidence either.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Let’s go, Croatia!
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Town read on fratyo now, by the way.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

My thoughts on 2dog's read on lunatella is basically this:

If 2dogs are scum, the way they defended Lunatella makes Lunatella basically ALWAYS town.

If 2dogs are town, i think their defense makes Lunatella only slightly more likely to be town in my eyes just because i put some amount of faith in their read on Luna.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 pm Town read on fratyo now, by the way.
i feel a slight bit better about you too, not quite on the level of my top 3 though.
Fractal
sprityo
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 134

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:24 pm [VOTE: Galactic Mac] aubergine

that's scumsloonei right there folks. calling a self-described placeholder vote as reason to justify a scum read is weak as balls from you, the king of such votes.

[VOTE: DrSloogy] aubergine
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:33 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:24 pm [VOTE: Galactic Mac] aubergine

that's scumsloonei right there folks. calling a self-described placeholder vote as reason to justify a scum read is weak as balls from you, the king of such votes.

[VOTE: DrSloogy] aubergine
Nope.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

I don’t do placeholder votes either. My votes always have a purpose.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

i'm waiting for my partner in crime to tell me more about fractal. admittedly, i have never played with them and didn't follow the courage game as intently as i should have. but i got really bad vibes from sloonei on his galactic mac vote tbh. "their vote doesn't inspire confidence" -- so much bs. :biggrin:
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm i'm waiting for my partner in crime to tell me more about fractal. admittedly, i have never played with them and didn't follow the courage game as intently as i should have. but i got really bad vibes from sloonei on his galactic mac vote tbh. "their vote doesn't inspire confidence" -- so much bs. :biggrin:
Read my prior post about galactic mac. Why can’t I feel uninspired by an alleged placeholder vote against a player(s) (you) who could post a big threat to scum?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm i'm waiting for my partner in crime to tell me more about fractal. admittedly, i have never played with them and didn't follow the courage game as intently as i should have. but i got really bad vibes from sloonei on his galactic mac vote tbh. "their vote doesn't inspire confidence" -- so much bs. :biggrin:
It was T.H that voted me, correct?
Fractal
sprityo
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm I don’t do placeholder votes either. My votes always have a purpose.
I can't look for it right now, but I know you've done it in Greece (yes, yes, you were scum) but you played it into your "meta" as a "reaction" kind of vote that meant nothing. you've voted for people with no reason but to get reactions. that's almost as random as a placeholder vote to me. the fact Daisy was honest and said it was placeholder, makes it that much more believable.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 pm
It was T.H that voted me, correct?
me and TH are one, his vote is my vote :p (i voted for you)
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm
Read my prior post about galactic mac. Why can’t I feel uninspired by an alleged placeholder vote against a player(s) (you) who could post a big threat to scum?
Mac might do that, not Daisy. Daisy was the one who made the vote. If anything, my interactions with her are positive.
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm I don’t do placeholder votes either. My votes always have a purpose.
I can't look for it right now, but I know you've done it in Greece (yes, yes, you were scum) but you played it into your "meta" as a "reaction" kind of vote that meant nothing. you've voted for people with no reason but to get reactions. that's almost as random as a placeholder vote to me. the fact Daisy was honest and said it was placeholder, makes it that much more believable.
Pressure votes on not placeholder votes. Pressure votes are designed to make things happen. Placeholder votes are designed to hold a place. I do pesssure votes.

And I am not voting macdaisy because their vote is a placeholder. I’m voting them because their participation so far, which includes their vote, is weak.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm Why can’t I feel uninspired by an alleged placeholder vote against a player(s) (you) who could post a big threat to scum?
also please, her vote was tongue in cheek with a pout face at being offended at not being picked as cleverest username by us. I seriously feel like you're going after a weak target who seems mia and busy in the last hours of the game. I don't like it. :shrug:
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:40 pm
Mac might do that, not Daisy. Daisy was the one who made the vote. If anything, my interactions with her are positive.
Knowing that it’s daisy does color things a bit differently. I have knowk mac longer so he kind of dominates my thoughts when I look at that duo.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm Why can’t I feel uninspired by an alleged placeholder vote against a player(s) (you) who could post a big threat to scum?
also please, her vote was tongue in cheek with a pout face at being offended at not being picked as cleverest username by us. I seriously feel like you're going after a weak target who seems mia and busy in the last hours of the game. I don't like it. :shrug:
There is plenty of time left and I don’t think any of the arguments we have sp far are particularly compelling, so I’m making new ones.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I like Fratyo's handling of me. I like his contributions today. I will move him up on my rainbow and replace him with DrSloogy.

I still don't like ColinIsSpeed.
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

You are misreading my vote for macdaisy.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

new rainbow what's up

2 Stupid Dogs (Turnip Head/dunya)
Galactic Mac (SnakeDaisy/MacDougall)
Lunatella (nutella/Lunalee)
M Plus 1 (M Plus 7/Tsaiah)
Cuphead and Mugman (Epignosis/Simon)
Fratyo (sprityo/Fractal)

The Dry Flood (Golden/Marmot) wildcard

Rimworld Boyz (Quin/Kylemii)
DrSloogy (DrWilgy/Sloonei)
ColinIsSpeed (ColinIsCool/speedchuck)
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Knowing that it’s daisy does color things a bit differently. I have knowk mac longer so he kind of dominates my thoughts when I look at that duo.
I don't even like your tone of agreement with me here tbh. They are a team; why did you automatically assume it was Mac that made the vote against me?
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:48 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:43 pm
I don't even like your tone of agreement with me here tbh. They are a team; why did you automatically assume it was Mac that made the vote against me?
It wasn’t something I was consciously doing.

You are miareading my vote on macdaisy.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:49 pm You are miareading my vote on macdaisy.
alright, explain it to me, please?
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:52 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:49 pm You are miareading my vote on macdaisy.
You’ve already explained it to yourself.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm
why did you vote for galactic mac above anyone else in the thread?
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm
No one is talking about them and I feel a lot of the ongoing discussion has gone stale.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:03 pm
No one is talking about them and I feel a lot of the ongoing discussion has gone stale.
now that we talked about them and about the Daisy vote, how do you feel?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

im only semi paying attention cos this semi final man, i hope you're watching sloonster :D
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:03 pm
now that we talked about them and about the Daisy vote, how do you feel?
Like more people should weigh in, especially either of [mention]Galactic Mac[/mention]’s heads.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm im only semi paying attention cos this semi final man, i hope you're watching sloonster :D
i can hardly look away. Cease fire till this is over? :p
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 pm
2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm im only semi paying attention cos this semi final man, i hope you're watching sloonster :D
i can hardly look away. Cease fire till this is over? :p
deal! meet ya in the football thread after the game ;p
dunya
Turnip Head
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Celeste »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:45 pm I like Fratyo's handling of me. I like his contributions today. I will move him up on my rainbow and replace him with DrSloogy.

I still don't like ColinIsSpeed.
Because?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Maid »

Cuphead and Mugman wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:23 pm Well…

Cuphead and his pal Mugman
Are going bowling soon
But before they do
They’ll say to you
Just who they judge a goon

Judge a goon!

The Rimworld Boyz have said a lot
Though there’s not a lot to like
So on that note
They get a vote

And…

Now off to bowl a strike!
is the implication that that's somehow irregular for me or quin?
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

:dance:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Cuphead and Mugman wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:23 pmNow off to bowl a strike!
do you trust that MP1's early town read on me comes from a place of honesty, based on his past experiences playing with me?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunatella »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:01 pm Has luna been scum yet?
Yes, in Retrocausality, and U-Pick.
Lunalee
nutella
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

with all the nicknames this game is gonna be a nightmare to iso
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunatella »

[VOTE: Fratyo] aubergine
Because Fratyo is voting an inactive on day one, and that's not a good look. Town should want to get as much input from players as possible before deciding if they are a good lynch target. Scum would be quick to lead an easy lynch like this.
Lunalee
nutella
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Lunatella wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:37 pm [VOTE: Fratyo] aubergine
Because Fratyo is voting an inactive on day one, and that's not a good look. Town should want to get as much input from players as possible before deciding if they are a good lynch target. Scum would be quick to lead an easy lynch like this.
I don’t get the impression fratyo is trying to lead anything.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

I still think we should be voting CollinisSpeed... but that's just me. I'll let the smarter head do the voting.

I didn't like the way Hazlelee handled my vote on them... but It didn't make me think they were bad. Oh well...

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”