Two-Headed Monster Mafia [GAME OVER MAN]

Poll deadline is at 7pm EST on Thursday (refer to countdown clock)

ColinIsSpeed
7%
GalacticMac
13%
The Dry Flood
No votes
LyLo nerves (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 15
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 162

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 3]

Post by The Dry Flood »

[VOTE: Cupman and mughead] aubergine

I have a theory of the game right now and colinisspeed can’t be the doublevoter, so I’d rather take out the one that can be.
Golden
Marmot
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 150

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Golf »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm I think I’m gonna vote for DrSloogy. The 2 Dog characterization of Sloonei is reasonable and we were all on the same scum team in Ancient Greece when we saw some similar kind of voting (it reminds one of us the most of Sloonei’s vote for Colin in it, actually, although the circumstances were not identical.)
This one. Don’t like it.
the phrasing of "The 2 Dog characterization of Sloonei is reasonable" is the most problematic to me. It's kind of commentary calling it reasonable, but nothing implying he actually agrees that makes Sloonei scum.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

you trust lunatella strongly yes?

If you do it's both you AND 2Dogs that have a strong townread there, which I would be decenly satisfied just sheeping
Fractal
sprityo
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Fratyo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm you trust lunatella strongly yes?

If you do it's both you AND 2Dogs that have a strong townread there, which I would be decenly satisfied just sheeping
I do. I’m not sure which head as which, but I feel like Luna and nutella actually have similar styles, I get town from all of it, so for me that’s a decent sign. I mean, if the baddies are Luna/GM I’m completely off base, and day one raises the spectre of that possibility, but I think I proven decent at reading each of daisy and Nutella over time and I think I’m just beginning to get a handle on Luna, and the fact I get no bad vibes from any of them would be a very good coordinated blindside of my meta reads of them.
Golden
Marmot
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:15 pm

I do. I’m not sure which head as which, but I feel like Luna and nutella actually have similar styles, I get town from all of it, so for me that’s a decent sign. I mean, if the baddies are Luna/GM I’m completely off base, and day one raises the spectre of that possibility, but I think I proven decent at reading each of daisy and Nutella over time and I think I’m just beginning to get a handle on Luna, and the fact I get no bad vibes from any of them would be a very good coordinated blindside of my meta reads of them.
If we assume Lunatella is 100% confirmed town, how big is the risk you're wrong on Daisy in that world?

Also, i'm gonna follow you on whereever you go today between Colin/Galactic/Cuphead, but this is important for me to know in case we live another phase and you're dead or something
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

[VOTE: Cuphead and Mugman] aubergine
Fractal
sprityo
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Fratyo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:15 pm

If we assume Lunatella is 100% confirmed town, how big is the risk you're wrong on Daisy in that world?

Also, i'm gonna follow you on whereever you go today between Colin/Galactic/Cuphead, but this is important for me to know in case we live another phase and you're dead or something
There is risk because of the very limited pool of posts.

Neither Colin nor cuphead followed you GM cfd so either are compatible teammates.

Thinking about it that way...

C&M and GM are compatible only in a ninja world. In a doublevoter world, they are not.

Colin is compatible with both in any world.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Also I still don’t like macs lack of effort, so I’m townreading based on Daisy’s limited content. A CS/GM bad team is quite feasible.
Golden
Marmot
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

I am currently driving, which I’m sure gives away which one of us this is, lol. The wedding was fantastic and proved way busier than I expected so I’m really sorry for being absent, but it really couldn’t be avoided.

And I’ve been battling a migraine since Friday night, so please bear with me. I can’t handle staring at this screen for long.

Can someone summarize the case on Cupguys for me?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

C&M and GM are compatible only in a ninja world. In a doublevoter world, they are not.
hm, why?
Fractal
sprityo
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Fratyo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:35 pm
hm, why?
Because there’s one doublevoter from each allegiance, and everyone else has claimed nilla
Golden
Marmot
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 pm
Fratyo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:35 pm
hm, why?
Because there’s one doublevoter from each allegiance, and everyone else has claimed nilla
That's...actually pretty smart
Fractal
sprityo
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunatella »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:09 pm [VOTE: Cupman and mughead] aubergine

I have a theory of the game right now and colinisspeed can’t be the doublevoter, so I’d rather take out the one that can be.
I'm cool with this. [VOTE: cuphead and mugman] aubergine
Lunalee
nutella
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Dude I’m so out of it here, lol. So the best course is to vote someone we think might be the mafia double voter I get that, how did you settle on Cupguys? I’m sorry for nagging you with questions, but I appreciate not having to go dig to understand what’s happening.

You know what fuck it, I trust you guys know wtf you’re doing and I can’t stand staring at the screen longer.

[VOTE: Cupguys] aubergine
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dodo »

Well..

Cuphead and his pal Mugman
Are two vanilla buds
They're still away
Until Tuesday
And for that they've been two duds

Been two duds!

But drowning them is quite absurd
And will make the good fists shake.
When they flip good
And not understood

Well...

They just hope you can make the wake!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Celeste »

I note that Galactic Mac did not claim.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm I think I’m gonna vote for DrSloogy. The 2 Dog characterization of Sloonei is reasonable and we were all on the same scum team in Ancient Greece when we saw some similar kind of voting (it reminds one of us the most of Sloonei’s vote for Colin in it, actually, although the circumstances were not identical.)
This one. Don’t like it.
In what part of this do you see “hedging”? There is the “although” but it does nothing to distort my meaning here.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Dry Flood, why is Fratyo town?

Since we are seemingly not in a doublevoter world, is there any reason to vote C&M over Galactic Mac?

linki: hi other head
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Galactic Mac wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:49 pm Dude I’m so out of it here, lol. So the best course is to vote someone we think might be the mafia double voter I get that, how did you settle on Cupguys? I’m sorry for nagging you with questions, but I appreciate not having to go dig to understand what’s happening.

You know what fuck it, I trust you guys know wtf you’re doing and I can’t stand staring at the screen longer.

[VOTE: Cupguys] aubergine
Claim!
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Fratyo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm Also, i'm gonna follow you on whereever you go today between Colin/Galactic/Cuphead, but this is important for me to know in case we live another phase and you're dead or something
Fratyo is perfectly content to vote any of these 3, because they have no reads, because they are scum.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I am personally leaning toward believable to the case on Cupheads (dunno about my other head) but notice that they did not try to vote for somebody else out of self-preservation yet.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:59 pm I could see this as deliberate hiding of a double vote power. Something is ringing a bell with me here regarding epi in Night Vale. He may have had the same power there. Just noting this in case someone gets a look and I can’t.
1-shot doublevote! It's completely optional, and doesn't need to be hidden. This case is built on false info.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I don't think C&M is anything more than a shot in the dark, especially since we are likely in the ninja world. I'd reaaaally rather not use MYLO lynching them.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

If Galactic Mac is the town doublevoter, putting us in that world, then Fratyo is 100% scum who has been trying to get us to no lynch so they can doublevote for the win.

I suspect them either way.

It's worrisome how easily Dry Flood is buddying with them.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I'll try to be back before EOD. We have enough info not to be foolish this lynch. Think about it.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:18 pm I'll try to be back before EOD. We have enough info not to be foolish this lynch. Think about it.
You seem like a smart fella.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:13 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:59 pm I could see this as deliberate hiding of a double vote power. Something is ringing a bell with me here regarding epi in Night Vale. He may have had the same power there. Just noting this in case someone gets a look and I can’t.
1-shot doublevote! It's completely optional, and doesn't need to be hidden. This case is built on false info.
Oooh, you're right.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

There is a 0% chance Fratyo is bad at this point. The searching has been earnest. I hate the idea that 'you're happy with any of these three because you aren't hunting' when there's two baddies our there.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

This came together fast. @lunatella @fratyo are you both still out there?
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:17 pmIt's worrisome how easily Dry Flood is buddying with them.
It's worrisome how much you are deliberately ignoring strong evidence of towniness all over the show.

I cannot possibly believe that in the space of a couple of minutes you both correct my understanding of the game role again and are still worried about me. There is huge cognitive dissonance there.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Oops [mention]lunatella[/mention], [mention]fratyo[/mention]
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Yeah, I'm feeling more and more comfortable with this.

Those daisy posts once again read to me as town daisy.

Colinisspeed, on the other hand, is doing everything possible to discredit both fratyo and I.
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:10 pm I am personally leaning toward believable to the case on Cupheads (dunno about my other head) but notice that they did not try to vote for somebody else out of self-preservation yet.
And this same kind of tense as the sloogy vote. Leaning towards the case as believable. What does that even mean?

Colin is my preferred vote at this point but alas, I must go to a meeting and miss EOD. I'd CFD there. But Cupman is his most likely teammate, even still.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm There is a 0% chance Fratyo is bad at this point. The searching has been earnest. I hate the idea that 'you're happy with any of these three because you aren't hunting' when there's two baddies our there.
I would like evidence to this claim. I have provided a series of examples or direct quotes which put Fractal as behaving according to his scum meta, or a general scum meta from him and sprit. On the other hand, you just say “he’s genuine” as if that’s hard proof.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:41 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:17 pmIt's worrisome how easily Dry Flood is buddying with them.
It's worrisome how much you are deliberately ignoring strong evidence of towniness all over the show.

I cannot possibly believe that in the space of a couple of minutes you both correct my understanding of the game role again and are still worried about me. There is huge cognitive dissonance there.
Is it not possible that your understanding of the game is incorrect because it’s not an understanding, but rather, a deliberate ploy? Your latest posts make me feel more that you are town if this is LYLO but I really fail to understand some things here.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

If Fractal is bad again and town loses I’m driving to his house to arm wrestle him
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 42
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3 has ended. Cuphead and Mugman have been lynched. They were:

Spoiler: show
Mafia 1-shot ninja

Night 3 begins and will last 12 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

:yay:
Fractal
sprityo
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Night 3]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

goodniiiiiiiiight
Fractal
sprityo
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Well, I genuinely thought that was it, so good going.

I guarantee the scumteam is going to try to get us killed next lynch by painting our actions as a “defense,” but don’t listen to it. Ask yourself if that’s really in line with Colin or Speed’s scum meta.

I will be attempting an analysis of Cuphead and Mugman in the night, but I fear we’re going to have a hard time figuring out where to proceed.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: THMM Polls

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

This means no more power roles, right?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

welp I stupid.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Quite convinced Colin is the other baddie. Good job everyone.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm Well, I genuinely thought that was it, so good going.

I guarantee the scumteam is going to try to get us killed next lynch by painting our actions as a “defense,” but don’t listen to it. Ask yourself if that’s really in line with Colin or Speed’s scum meta.

I will be attempting an analysis of Cuphead and Mugman in the night, but I fear we’re going to have a hard time figuring out where to proceed.
Everything you are doing looks bad and is absolutely in line with your scum meta.

Everything lunatella and Daisy are doing looks like their town selves.

Fratyo's defence about end of day two is compelling and accurate. What's more, he was busy accepting my point about the doublevoters while you were the one who pointed out it was wrong. In my book, that lends me to thinking he was as townslippy as I was.

Your end of day was entirely about shifting the target ANYWHERE else. You called out GM. You threw shade at fratyo. You threw shade at me.

Fratyo and I actually made that lynch happen out of nothing. You spent your time throwing shade at it in any way possible all while calling the case 'believable'.

Anything but see Cup & Mug lynched. Anything at all.

You absolutely should 100% be lynched tomorrow.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I walk away from reading the events of the day feeling better about The Dry Flood, with the possibility this was also one of Golden’s bus jobs. It doesn’t seem like that would have been necessary, though, so I struggle to see it. I feel worse about Galactic Mac though and still pretty bad about Fratyo.
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:44 pm And this same kind of tense as the sloogy vote. Leaning towards the case as believable. What does that even mean?
It means the case looked believable...? What part of it confuses you?
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:54 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Is it not possible that your understanding of the game is incorrect because it’s not an understanding, but rather, a deliberate ploy? Your latest posts make me feel more that you are town if this is LYLO but I really fail to understand some things here.
Come at me bro.

You should have killed me before I rumbled you. MP was a bad choice.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:44 pm It doesn’t seem like that would have been necessary, though, so I struggle to see it.
Quite pointless, in fact, so obviously not a bus job.

This also despite the fact I have literally townslipped about the nature of both possible mafia power roles.

Your trying to rationalise my affiliation is entirely false. You know I'm town. Neither Colin nor Speed would have had any doubt from quite a while ago now.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm Well, I genuinely thought that was it, so good going.

Everything you are doing looks bad and is absolutely in line with your scum meta.

Everything lunatella and Daisy are doing looks like their town selves.

Fratyo's defence about end of day two is compelling and accurate. What's more, he was busy accepting my point about the doublevoters while you were the one who pointed out it was wrong. In my book, that lends me to thinking he was as townslippy as I was.

Your end of day was entirely about shifting the target ANYWHERE else. You called out GM. You threw shade at fratyo. You threw shade at me.

Fratyo and I actually made that lynch happen out of nothing. You spent your time throwing shade at it in any way possible all while calling the case 'believable'.

Anything but see Cup & Mug lynched. Anything at all.

You absolutely should 100% be lynched tomorrow.
This is not an accurate characterization of our actions. Speed and I had offered reads and voiced opinions in different directions (some things you point out are him, some me) but we were pretty unified behind the Fratyo lynch.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”