Two-Headed Monster Mafia [GAME OVER MAN]

Poll deadline is at 7pm EST on Thursday (refer to countdown clock)

ColinIsSpeed
7%
GalacticMac
13%
The Dry Flood
No votes
LyLo nerves (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 15
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 128

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:45 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:54 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:41 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:17 pmIt's worrisome how easily Dry Flood is buddying with them.
It's worrisome how much you are deliberately ignoring strong evidence of towniness all over the show.

I cannot possibly believe that in the space of a couple of minutes you both correct my understanding of the game role again and are still worried about me. There is huge cognitive dissonance there.
Is it not possible that your understanding of the game is incorrect because it’s not an understanding, but rather, a deliberate ploy? Your latest posts make me feel more that you are town if this is LYLO but I really fail to understand some things here.
Come at me bro.

You should have killed me before I rumbled you. MP was a bad choice.
Your smugness is going to make you the driving factor in the town loss. I acknowledge that I look bad w/r/t Cuphead and Mugman for certain reasons, but look at how speed and I have both behaved when it came to bussing as scum. You noted in Retro that I was much more subtle in my attempts to redirect lynches away from my team. Do you really think I would have fucked this up this badly?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:46 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:44 pm It doesn’t seem like that would have been necessary, though, so I struggle to see it.
Quite pointless, in fact, so obviously not a bus job.

This also despite the fact I have literally townslipped about the nature of both possible mafia power roles.

Your trying to rationalise my affiliation is entirely false. You know I'm town. Neither Colin nor Speed would have had any doubt from quite a while ago now.
To your last sentence — why? I don’t see why you would be outside of the POE before today.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 162

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm Well, I genuinely thought that was it, so good going.

I guarantee the scumteam is going to try to get us killed next lynch by painting our actions as a “defense,” but don’t listen to it. Ask yourself if that’s really in line with Colin or Speed’s scum meta.

I will be attempting an analysis of Cuphead and Mugman in the night, but I fear we’re going to have a hard time figuring out where to proceed.
Everything you are doing looks bad and is absolutely in line with your scum meta.

Everything lunatella and Daisy are doing looks like their town selves.

Fratyo's defence about end of day two is compelling and accurate. What's more, he was busy accepting my point about the doublevoters while you were the one who pointed out it was wrong. In my book, that lends me to thinking he was as townslippy as I was.

Your end of day was entirely about shifting the target ANYWHERE else. You called out GM. You threw shade at fratyo. You threw shade at me.

Fratyo and I actually made that lynch happen out of nothing. You spent your time throwing shade at it in any way possible all while calling the case 'believable'.

Anything but see Cup & Mug lynched. Anything at all.

You absolutely should 100% be lynched tomorrow.
This is not an accurate characterization of our actions. Speed and I had offered reads and voiced opinions in different directions (some things you point out are him, some me) but we were pretty unified behind the Fratyo lynch.
You were unified because casting doubt on his motives after his behaviour in the last game was the apparent best route to a win. You left me alive because you believed I would follow you down the Fratyo route and others would follow me. This view of what was going on in your mind is not difficult for me to reach, I feel it in my bones. It's how I'd be thinking if I were bad.

Also, don't mistype it as Fartyo. It's really easy to do. Just a warning.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:51 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm Well, I genuinely thought that was it, so good going.

I guarantee the scumteam is going to try to get us killed next lynch by painting our actions as a “defense,” but don’t listen to it. Ask yourself if that’s really in line with Colin or Speed’s scum meta.

I will be attempting an analysis of Cuphead and Mugman in the night, but I fear we’re going to have a hard time figuring out where to proceed.
Everything you are doing looks bad and is absolutely in line with your scum meta.

Everything lunatella and Daisy are doing looks like their town selves.

Fratyo's defence about end of day two is compelling and accurate. What's more, he was busy accepting my point about the doublevoters while you were the one who pointed out it was wrong. In my book, that lends me to thinking he was as townslippy as I was.

Your end of day was entirely about shifting the target ANYWHERE else. You called out GM. You threw shade at fratyo. You threw shade at me.

Fratyo and I actually made that lynch happen out of nothing. You spent your time throwing shade at it in any way possible all while calling the case 'believable'.

Anything but see Cup & Mug lynched. Anything at all.

You absolutely should 100% be lynched tomorrow.
This is not an accurate characterization of our actions. Speed and I had offered reads and voiced opinions in different directions (some things you point out are him, some me) but we were pretty unified behind the Fratyo lynch.
You were unified because casting doubt on his motives after his behaviour in the last game was the apparent best route to a win. You left me alive because you believed I would follow you down the Fratyo route and others would follow me. This view of what was going on in your mind is not difficult for me to reach, I feel it in my bones. It's how I'd be thinking if I were bad.

Also, don't mistype it as Fartyo. It's really easy to do. Just a warning.
I don’t know whether that’s really true or not (Fratyo would be the easiest “mislynch.”) Lunatella seems like it would be easier given how close they were previously and that both players have their own hard-to-read moments. I haven’t thought very hard about this because I’m not scum but I suppose you will need to inspect your bones when this game is over.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:51 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:44 pm It doesn’t seem like that would have been necessary, though, so I struggle to see it.

This also despite the fact I have literally townslipped about the nature of both possible mafia power roles.

Your trying to rationalise my affiliation is entirely false. You know I'm town. Neither Colin nor Speed would have had any doubt from quite a while ago now.
To your last sentence — why? I don’t see why you would be outside of the POE before today.
You literally tole me why my Cupman/GM can't be a team theory was wrong, and then were worried about my affiliation. This makes zero sense.

What's the baddie thinking there?

1) We're in the world of the doublevoters and I'm lying about what I know to... eliminate a very viable team makeup I could be selling when I haven't got great reads on either? or
2) We're in the ninja world, so I could be genuinely mistaken about how doublevoter functions but then I've lied about my mistaken understanding of how a ninja works... and I'm still just eliminating a viable team makeup I could be selling.

You're also the one that corrected me about the ninja, but you seem to have forgotten that. You went through a full conversation with me and nutella to test whether that was a genuine townslip. Nutella confirmed that my understanding of ninja is based on our background. So to hit a second example of the same thing and still to have worries? That's unnatural.

There's so many things in this game which point to me being town:

Why have I protected Galactic Mac?
Why did I make an about face on Fratyo?
Why did I go after the mafia power role?

My game is so bold faced town that there couldn't be any doubt now, yet you're trying to rationalise away your doubts, or still harbouring that it could be a bus. It just isn't believable. Both of you are far more willing to trust me when I'm looking this town and you're town.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Celeste »

Head 2 here. Come on, Dry Flood. You're unintentionally calling me stupid, since I'm town. Guess you'll find that out in a couple days.

Check out speedchuck's defense of Long Con in GoC, a game you ran, if you want to know what just happened. If you care to hunt instead of pompously telling me things that aren't true.

You will lose the game because you can't fathom someone feeling panic about lynching a mostly inactive gag account in Kyle based on faulty cases. What the hell even.

And even if it makes me look stupid, I'll throw your assurance back in your face if you are town, let you feel a little of the frustration you're giving me right now. I'll savor it.

Don't contact the MoD about me. Im fine, I'm going. Bye.
Linki x5 I don't care to read any of that. Edited this post to make it less insulting.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

And stop with the 'you'll cost the town the game' nonsense when the town would already have lost if they'd listened to you.

Right now there's just one thing to do and that's identify Cupman's partner.

It's either you or Galactic Mac. I'm hoping Daisy has time to show up and play tomorrow so we have something to evaluate.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:56 pm

You literally tole me why my Cupman/GM can't be a team theory was wrong, and then were worried about my affiliation. This makes zero sense.
Can you quote the post you’re referring to? I think the bulk of your beef in this post is from speed, but I’m not entirely sure what you refer to as worrying.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Can you quote the post you’re referring to? I think the bulk of your beef in this post is from speed, but I’m not entirely sure what you refer to as worrying.
If you're town you should stop trying to defend yourself against me and start reevaluating the game entirely.
Golden
Marmot
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dodo »

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

My game is so bold faced town that there couldn't be any doubt now, yet you're trying to rationalise away your doubts, or still harbouring that it could be a bus. It just isn't believable. Both of you are far more willing to trust me when I'm looking this town and you're town.
The outcome of the lynch wasn’t something known to us beforehand, so that’s not going to have an effect on reads up until then.

I have nothing I can say in response to the rest of this though. If you really can’t imagine a universe in which a town-Colin-speed are hesitant to trust Golden, then ... how much mafia have you played?
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:05 pm

The outcome of the lynch wasn’t something known to us beforehand, so that’s not going to have an effect on reads up until then.

I have nothing I can say in response to the rest of this though. If you really can’t imagine a universe in which a town-Colin-speed are hesitant to trust Golden, then ... how much mafia have you played?
There's a whole lot of false equivalence going on here constantly.

You're saying this stuff as though it happened in a vacuum.

You caught me in two separate townslips. You pursued one to as full a conclusion as it was possible to get. And yet it appeared to have no impact whatsoever on your way of thinking about me. I don't buy that as authentic, no matter how much you might not trust me in a vacuum.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:01 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:59 pm

If you're town you should stop trying to defend yourself against me and start reevaluating the game entirely.
Why would I stop defending myself if:

A) I know I’m town
B) You are dick slinging a lynch of me all over the thread right now
C) Most of the players left have shown a willingness to not engage too thoroughly with the thread and are likely to ride any train you start on me all the way to a loss/scum victory

Golden, buddy, you are insufferable. :beer:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I can’t speak to speed, but Golden, I REFUSE to believe you believe there’s no way for either of us to be skeptical of you and interpret “townslips” as obfuscation, or whatever. I’m not clairvoyant dude. This is obtuse.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I’m logging out as well. My top suspect is Fratyo regardless of what you say. Galactic Mac is possible based on the slight shadiness of the EOD material but I do not feel very comfortable with that read. See ya
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

"Reevaluation of the thread? Nah, I prefer the reads I've got."

:beer: of course you're frustrated and find me insufferable. That's the general goal, put the fire to your feet and see what happens. I don't think you've come out the other side looking great right now.

When you get back, you should try to explain why you think Fratyo was, if bad:

1) So desperate to start a CFD on day one and risk the equilibrium of a settled thread when the leading wagons were both town.
2) Unwilling to save himself by jumping to another wagon that could have more easily guaranteed his safety; and
3) Willing to jump so early on the Cupman train when there wasn't honestly a huge amount to commend that choice other than 'trust'

What I see in your game is a complete absence of trying to weigh up any of the actions of people that would be townleaning. It feels like you are focusing solely on the suspicious and avoiding the opposite. This is not something I'm used to seeing from either speed or colin.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Oh, each of those points was his behaviour on each of the three days, that wasn't entirely clear.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm Dry Flood, why is Fratyo town?

Since we are seemingly not in a doublevoter world, is there any reason to vote C&M over Galactic Mac?

linki: hi other head
On what basis did you come to that underlined conclusion before the lynch?
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:33 pm
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm Dry Flood, why is Fratyo town?

Since we are seemingly not in a doublevoter world, is there any reason to vote C&M over Galactic Mac?

linki: hi other head
On what basis did you come to that underlined conclusion before the lynch?
Nobody claimed it. The 'seemingly' is because GM is a ?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

For the record, I respect Golden enough for him to fake townships.

Lunatella' identical slip was more convincing
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:49 pmYour smugness is going to make you the driving factor in the town loss.
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:58 pmI'm town. Guess you'll find that out in a couple days.
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:58 pmYou will lose the game because you can't fathom someone feeling panic about lynching a mostly inactive gag account in Kyle based on faulty cases. What the hell even.

And even if it makes me look stupid, I'll throw your assurance back in your face if you are town, let you feel a little of the frustration you're giving me right now. I'll savor it.
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:05 pm If you really can’t imagine a universe in which a town-Colin-speed are hesitant to trust Golden
ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 pm Why would I stop defending myself if:

A) I know I’m town
Not sure what to make of all of this one way or the other right now... just pointing out there's a lot of emphasis on how townie they are, including two posts where they talk about the 'world in which they are town' by using the word 'if'.

I'm not fully firm on whether this looks bad or good in my mind yet.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm For the record, I respect Golden enough for him to fake townships.

Lunatella' identical slip was more convincing
People give me far too much credit sometimes. But also, I don't fake shit. My entire ethos is to lie as little as possible when bad. The reason I bussed LC in that game? Because I didn't believe I could believably lie about the fact nutella seemed extremely town to me. I've never done a meaningless, irrelevant lie like a fake townslip in my life.

A townslip is almost always a townslip. This I learned in the Mafia Champs.
Golden
Marmot
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunatella »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm This came together fast. @lunatella @fratyo are you both still out there?
Hi, yes we are here.
Lunalee
nutella
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Lunatella wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm This came together fast. @lunatella @fratyo are you both still out there?
Hi, yes we are here.
It's ok, we got em!

But it's worth getting your brain on the colinspeed vs GM quandary. Fresh eyes are good eyes.
Golden
Marmot
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:45 pm
Lunatella wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 pm
Hi, yes we are here.
It's ok, we got em!

But it's worth getting your brain on the colinspeed vs GM quandary. Fresh eyes are good eyes.
Good job everyone!
Right now I am very convinced that ColinIsSpeed is the last scum. For one their reaction to the lynch:

looks almost like defeat. Scum almost had this in the bag, but lynching one of them has set them back.
I'll just go ahead and say it. This is Luna here, and I'm pretty sure Speedchuck is scum. He personally has not suspected me all game, and when he's scum he doesn't go after me. I have not seen anything this whole game to convince me he's town.
Lunalee
nutella
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

It's a Christmas miracle
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:30 pm "Reevaluation of the thread? Nah, I prefer the reads I've got."

:beer: of course you're frustrated and find me insufferable. That's the general goal, put the fire to your feet and see what happens. I don't think you've come out the other side looking great right now.

1) So desperate to start a CFD on day one and risk the equilibrium of a settled thread when the leading wagons were both town.
2) Unwilling to save himself by jumping to another wagon that could have more easily guaranteed his safety; and
3) Willing to jump so early on the Cupman train when there wasn't honestly a huge amount to commend that choice other than 'trust'

What I see in your game is a complete absence of trying to weigh up any of the actions of people that would be townleaning. It feels like you are focusing solely on the suspicious and avoiding the opposite. This is not something I'm used to seeing from either speed or colin.
Point 1 is exactly what Fractal did as scum in Courage. This, in addition to other 1:1 similarities to his game there, as well as some tone similarities to sprit’s game in Retro, AND my partner’s assurances that I’m not crazy, are what have led to suspect Fratyo. It’s possible there are plenty of reasons to see him as town that I’ve somehow missed and I’ll try to review the thread, but I’m pretty busy the next couple days, so I can’t guarantee anything.

As far as not assigning town credit — it’s because this game is shady as hell. Everybody looks mostly null or conceivably bad because almost nothing substantial has happened until right now and it’s hard to know who’s even talking in most posts. I also have a tendency of assigning town cred too easily that would have lost U-Pick and pretty much sealed Courage as a defeat so I’m making a semi-conscious effort to be more discerning. If you don’t like that then :shrug:
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:00 pm
The Dry Flood wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:30 pm "Reevaluation of the thread? Nah, I prefer the reads I've got."

Point 1 is exactly what Fractal did as scum in Courage. This, in addition to other 1:1 similarities to his game there, as well as some tone similarities to sprit’s game in Retro, AND my partner’s assurances that I’m not crazy, are what have led to suspect Fratyo. It’s possible there are plenty of reasons to see him as town that I’ve somehow missed and I’ll try to review the thread, but I’m pretty busy the next couple days, so I can’t guarantee anything.

As far as not assigning town credit — it’s because this game is shady as hell. Everybody looks mostly null or conceivably bad because almost nothing substantial has happened until right now and it’s hard to know who’s even talking in most posts. I also have a tendency of assigning town cred too easily that would have lost U-Pick and pretty much sealed Courage as a defeat so I’m making a semi-conscious effort to be more discerning. If you don’t like that then :shrug:
I don't. Because it ignored both points 2 and 3.

Point 1 is a decent point, but I think it misses how active the role of both of your heads was in that CFD. In that case he fostered your paranoia as you discussed wanting to go another way, and voted third after each of you did, creating consensus. He didn't suggest a CFD and run in, he carefully laid the planks for its success.

Here he just went 'who's in for a CFD' and went for it without any of that.

I found the same thing suspicious early, but when I looked into it there was a clear distinction in styles.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Lunatella wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:55 pm

looks almost like defeat. Scum almost had this in the bag, but lynching one of them has set them back.
I'll just go ahead and say it. This is Luna here, and I'm pretty sure Speedchuck is scum. He personally has not suspected me all game, and when he's scum he doesn't go after me. I have not seen anything this whole game to convince me he's town.
This is interesting. Looking at this post after you said that, the second paragraph also pings me. If I've fought hard in the wrong direction as town, my first post is normally some kind of mea culpa and acknowledging I look bad in all of this. Colinisspeed is already ready with a proactive defense, within 3 minutes of the lynch post. I don't love that.
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Removing flames from feet for a bit now Colin and Speed. I want to hear what Galactic Mac has to say for themselves.

If it's a Christmas Miracle someone around here must be the Virgin Mary and it sure as heck aint me.
Golden
Marmot
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

One chucky boy here. I've cooled down.

Golden, do you want to give me credit? Ask yourself this question. What was Speedchuck's grand plan today, and why did he ruin that plan and get Cuphead and Mugman lynched?

C&M's lynch got started due to two things: A role POE that I started, and a misconception you had about one of the role (again something I started, even if you spun off it). I am the reason role POE started at all.

Look back at my posts. I planned that out to try and trap scum. I knew the caveat that the scum ninja could claim doublevoter. I knew that. If I were scum with Epi, would I not have told him to claim vanilla? Would I not have manipulated the claim game I not only started, but knew every loophole in? I may suck mightily at scumhunting, I may not know your meta worth a crap, but I know fakeclaims like the back of my hand.

Give me some credit. Look at my meta if I'm supposed to look at yours. Look at my last town games: Buffy, GoC, Courage. My scumhunting record is awful. Please do the research in the next couple of days, and I'll stop ranting.

(And for the record, Luna's suspicion on me is unfounded. I suspected her early in this game.)
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Scum voted for Cuphead and Mugman imo. It makes no sense to keep distancing there if you're the partner because POE will smash you. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pure bussing (I haven't actually read back to see how it happened because I am a busy important fella with lots of important stuff to do). If I was bad I would have been slinging all sorts of shit at Cuphead and Mugman for the gimmicky stuff because if that lynch got pulled off after I did that it'd be smooth to the finish line. So given that I did not therefore you should all believe me when I say that Galactic Mac is not bad and you should all look at whoever drove it.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Looks at Colin's post - makes a lot of sense
Looks at Mac's post - ....

Mac, you realise you voted for Team Cupman, right?
Golden
Marmot
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

I hate mylo/lylo paranoia.
Golden
Marmot
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Yeah I mean of course there are going to be several non baddies who voted for the guy I am merely pointing out that the actual voting of the bad guy or pushing in the direction of that lynch does nothing to move me to civ reading them as ColinisSpeed was trying to angle towards.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Also pointing out that I wouldn't just throw a vote on him if I was gonna and was his teammate I would have made a song and dance about it to try to win cred, but that's wifom so whatever.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Galactic Mac wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 pm Yeah I mean of course there are going to be several non baddies who voted for the guy I am merely pointing out that the actual voting of the bad guy or pushing in the direction of that lynch does nothing to move me to civ reading them as ColinisSpeed was trying to angle towards.
So you think colinistown?
Golden
Marmot
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

No not at all. I think Speedolin are as likely to be bad as anybody given they had this to say ... "Look back at my posts. I planned that out to try and trap scum. I knew the caveat that the scum ninja could claim doublevoter. I knew that. If I were scum with Epi, would I not have told him to claim vanilla? Would I not have manipulated the claim game I not only started, but knew every loophole in? I may suck mightily at scumhunting, I may not know your meta worth a crap, but I know fakeclaims like the back of my hand." thing to say. I think it's more likely all true except for that it was orchestrated to make Colinchuck look good and now SpeedIsCool, having not received the kudos they anticipated is forced to announce why they are the townies town who ever towned which I always hate seeing and doing.

That being said, my opinion on the actuals of the situation are shit because I have not read back, I am just offering my game theory to help those that are better informed make smart decisions as opposed to just taking what people say at face value and marching off the cliff like lemmings which tends to happen in sock games. I will read back and try to see what actually is going on here at some point but not while I am at work. Y'all will just have to enjoy my stream of consciousness psychobabble instead for now.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Well Colinisspeed is the only one that didn't vote for cuphead lol. So it's sort of funny you are saying 'look at those who voted cuphead' while calling out the only one that didn't.

I like that Mac post though. Please do get your head in the game. I'm interested to see what you come up with.
Golden
Marmot
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Okay so I didn't know that shit when I started ranting.

*backs away slowly*
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

In POE, arguing why you are town shouldn't be a scum-tell.

I actually do like that gmac post too though. Could be wifom, but it shows a willingness to figure things out instead of coasting.

Where tha day post?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Golf »

Thank goodness fractal is here to do stuff. I swear I would’ve died a while back if it were just me, given how i interactive and lazy I’ve been.

Golden/marmot are on the forefront by the looks of it. Awesome, and mac and daisy have a presence here too! we got this in the bag :beer:
Fractal
sprityo
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 42
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry gang, I overslept. Night 3 has ended.

Spoiler: show
Lunatella has been killed. They were a vanilla civilian.

Day 4 begins. I am going to set the countdown clock to expire at 7pm EST tomorrow, in 32.5 hours, since I know that EOD time is reasonably agreeable for everyone in their various time zones. However, if I receive a majority vote (send your vote to me PRIVATELY) to extend the day to the full 36 hours, I will do that. It's my fault. If that occurs, the day will end at 10:30pm EST instead of 7pm.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 42
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

[VOTE: No Lynch] aubergine

For now at least, but it seems like a good idea for today.
Golden
Marmot
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

It's not a bad idea.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Dayumm this thread be hopping how's a dead girl supposed to keep up with the game when everyone's posting right and left
Lunalee
nutella
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I'll vote no lynch. If nothing else, maybe activity tomorrow will be better.

And by that, I mean my other head, as I am in no condition to be active
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

ColinIsSpeed wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:12 am I'll vote no lynch. If nothing else, maybe activity tomorrow will be better.

And by that, I mean my other head, as I am in no condition to be active
Other head feels good about a smaller suspect pool and can try try try tomorrow.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”