Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 4

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Here we go!! Wow, this took a LONG time. Players' names in red are ones I feel I need to re-read all of their posts to re-assess.

A Person - Slightly leaning civvie - Has had some good insights, mostly in the beginning of the game. Despite that, his behavior has been a bit defiant and seemingly purposefully nontraditional, although nothing particularly uncharacteristic. I would like to hear a bit more from him, but he hasn't set off any alarm bells from me at all, and he did survive that D1 lynch, which could mean anything (but more possibilities suggest a civvie explanation).

Bass_the_Clever - Slightly leaning baddie - His randomized vote for Daisy on D1 combined with his bandwagon votes for Mongoose and Russ make me wonder about him, as he seems to be just trying to blend in. But I've only played one other game with him and his recent response to why he voted Mongoose seemed genuine.

Boomslang - Somewhat slightly leaning civvie - Posting at about a normal frequency and with typical commentary that I would expect from him. No reason to believe he's bad, but hardly any particular reason to believe he's civvie either.

Bullzeye - Firmly leaning civvie - Has been posting with frequency and insight that I would expect from him. Can be a really tricksy baddie, but I don't have any reason to believe he's doing that here. Seems reasonable and I believe he is genuinely civvie-minded.

Captain Bunny Killer - ?????? - Can't tell at all. She has hardly posted, but I know she was with me all this past weekend and has been really busy spending time with family. Not much mafia experience to base an opinion off of, since she's only played one game and subbed out of another. She didn't post much in Homestar, but she did become more comfortable as the game winded down.

Devin the Omniscient - Slightly leaning civvie - Seems to be playing a style that is really similar to his performance in Homestar Runner. I firmly believed him to be civvie earlier on in the game based on: this fact (that he is acting like his civvie self, not his baddie self), his responses to people bringing him up (seemed like genuine frustration), but I find myself questioning. I don't understand why he bandwagoned onto Mongoose and now seems to be gunning for Epig and S~V~S, but I know he is really busy and seems very distracted/frustrated to me.

DisgruntledPorcupine - Slightly leaning baddie - Has been pretty absent, although I have certainly seen him do this before. I would say he is ?????, but the fact that he did bandwagon onto Mongoose does strike me as unlike civvie DP.

Dom - ????? - Voted for him on Day 1 because I thought he subtly pushed the suspicion against Mongoose without appearing too obvious. His response seemed legit. He's actually completely fallen off my radar since for some reason, and now I'm left just really unsure about him.

Elohcin - Slightly leaning civvie - Seems like her normal civvie self and Epig vouches for her, and I think Epig is civvie. I would like to hear more from her, but I do know she's busy and in two mafia games.

Epignosis - Firmly leaning civvie - Was very unsure at first since Epig is always aggressive regardless of alignment, but I have become convinced more over time that I am likely seeing a civvie Epig. Seems very focused on scumhunting, questioning of others' intentions, and civvie-minded.

FZ. - Somewhat slightly leaning baddie - Seems very reasonable and focused, and I often find myself agreeing with her, but for some reason I doubt her civvieness. I can't shake the feeling that she could be manipulating and I find myself thinking that the difference between this FZ and the civvie one I saw on KSite is attributable to a difference in alignment.

Hedgeowl - ????? - Very hard to tell since she replaced in recently, but so far I suppose she seems like a normal Hedgeowl trying to approach the game a bit differently, and what that says about her alignment.... your guess is as good as mine.

kneel4justice - Firmly leaning civvie - Reads genuine to me, seems very active in scumhunting. Would be shocked if he flipped baddie at this point.

Lizzy - Slightly leaning baddie - Her behavior has been 'normal' Lizzy, whatever that means, since she is an excellent player who likes to constantly shift up her avant-garde gameplay. She did ping me with her vote for Mongoose. Actually, she is someone I need to revisit.

LouLou26 - Somewhat slightly leaning baddie - Is quieter and more subdued than the Lou I am used to, but I can't tell why that is. Similar to FZ, I can't shake the feeling that she could be manipulating and I find myself thinking that the difference between this Lou and the civvie one I saw on KSite is attributable to a difference in alignment.

Mister Rearranger - Firmly leaning civvie - This seems like civvie MR to me: questioning, insightful, actively hunting.

MovingPictures07 - 100% leaning civvie - Yep! :p

reywaS/BWT 2.0 - ????? - Has not been around, BWT just replaced in, but he hasn't said anything yet.

Sorsha - ????? - S~V~S's thoughts combined with what I know of Sorsha indicate to me that she is still 'warming up' in this game and, despite her initial "I'm a civvie" comment and her recent frustrated posts, and her Mongoose vote, I really just can't tell on her one way or the other. I'm afraid that it may be too "easy" to vote for her, ironically in light of her recent vote for Vompatti.

Spacedaisy - ????? - My girlfriend hasn't posted much, but I know she's been really busy, and this is normal for her posting frequency anymore for quite some time now. I haven't seen anything from her that is abnormal, but I can't really tell yet one way or the other on her alignment.

Summer - Somewhat slightly leaning civvie - Seems reasonable, helpful, but I did seriously question her intentions earlier in the game and thought she seemed particularly noncommittal, despite her insistence that she is a committal player. I haven't played a game with her before as she is helping to host the current KSite game I'm in, but her responses have been logical and genuine.

SVS - Somewhat slightly leaning baddie - I believe she was incredibly opportunistic with Mongoose and was manipulating the thread, and I was pinged by her sudden suspicion of me after I started voicing suspicions of her, but after her more recent responses and sitting on it, I am not so sure anymore, with my original gut feeling on her almost all but obliterated. I have been lately feeling she is genuine and I am not so sure this is aggressive baddie S~V~S. She actually has had some good insight as well. I still wonder if there was something to my initial reaction, but I don't know.

Turnip Head - Slightly leaning civvie - It's been a long time since I've gotten to play with TH, but he seems like what I remember of his civvie self here -- down to business, reasonable. He and I were on the same page re: Mongoose and I feel he has had great insight. He is one HELL of a baddie though. I really look forward to seeing what else he has to say.

Vompatti - ????? - Criminally insane, just can't tell on him this game. I've seen civvie contributions from him in other games, but I've also seen him play like this as a civvie and seen him be a bit more active as baddie too, so... No idea.

wrathofgod - Slightly leaning SK - She has literally not been around, the only person not to post even once. However, we saw no SK kill on Nights 1 and 2, so she may just be that role. Unfortunately, this would be her first mafia game, but I know she has been really busy.

Zany Dex - ????? - A complete enigma not too far off Devin and Vompatti. He hasn't posted much at all, but I know he is sometimes really quiet in games. He did vote for Mongoose. May be trying to avoid suspicion by flying under the radar, or maybe is just really busy.

Wow, that was actually sort of cathartic, and made me realize where I need to look harder. I definitely have too many question marks or "somewhat slightly" leanings.

Now I have to go and actually do something with my holiday downtime that ISN'T mafia, so see you folks later! Next step is to revisit these thoughts, see what others have to say in my absence, and see what happens at night.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Epignosis, you said that MP had a few tells when he was bad. Did you see those tells in this game? You were insanified yesterday but your vote for WOG made me think you were seeing civ MP like the rest of us.
I have a specific and unique method with MP, having hosted him, played with him, and played for him. He's very good, but he does some very specific things I don't think he's aware that he does when he's bad. I saw two of his four tells, which should have been enough for me to vote him, but I wavered still.

However, seeing the result happen the way that it played out, I'm glad I did not. I do not regret my vote for wrathofgod.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: However, seeing the result happen the way that it played out, I'm glad I did not. I do not regret my vote for wrathofgod.
What do you mean by that? I'm not saying you should regret it, I don't regret my Sorsha vote because I still think she's bad. Just wondering what in particular makes you feel that way.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

From MPs dead post it makes me think that we'd have a hard time finding his teammates. Id have to say, based mostly on gut, that I would look to daisy first. She did vote for him, andfirst, but it was at a time that it didnt really seem like the thread would have gone in his direction for the vote. Plus her vote post for him just didnt sit right with me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote: However, seeing the result happen the way that it played out, I'm glad I did not. I do not regret my vote for wrathofgod.
What do you mean by that? I'm not saying you should regret it, I don't regret my Sorsha vote because I still think she's bad. Just wondering what in particular makes you feel that way.
MP got lynched with fewer than the most number of votes. And he has the larger team. Those two facts make Day 4 extremely valuable.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MP got lynched with fewer than the most number of votes. And he has the larger team. Those two facts make Day 4 extremely valuable.
First thing: Yes, very interesting. Second: He was actually on the smaller team, as a member of The Corporation. The Arrogant Heels have one extra member. Possibly two now assuming no baddie NKs. Day four was still valuable and interesting though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:From MPs dead post it makes me think that we'd have a hard time finding his teammates. Id have to say, based mostly on gut, that I would look to daisy first. She did vote for him, andfirst, but it was at a time that it didnt really seem like the thread would have gone in his direction for the vote. Plus her vote post for him just didnt sit right with me.
I think that's what he wants you to think.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I just looked~ MP was part of the corporation; they had 4 members, the other baddie team, the Heels, has 5. So he had the smaller team.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 3

Post by Epignosis »

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Addendum: You are correct, thanks.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Elohcin »

We're back from a week in FL with my family. I always enjoy spending time with my six siblings (two with spouses) and my niece and nephew. I have to say it was a bit difficult keeping up with the thread but I always tried to get enough info as possible from the thread in order to vote. But...I should be able to be more active now. I see we got a baddie with MP and Vomps is back...welcome back :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:We're back from a week in FL with my family. I always enjoy spending time with my six siblings (two with spouses) and my niece and nephew.
I'd like a minute for rebuttal.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:From MPs dead post it makes me think that we'd have a hard time finding his teammates. Id have to say, based mostly on gut, that I would look to daisy first. She did vote for him, andfirst, but it was at a time that it didnt really seem like the thread would have gone in his direction for the vote. Plus her vote post for him just didnt sit right with me.
:ponder: Not sure how I feel about you this game so discouraging me from thinking that is probably only going to make me think it more strongly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
:ponder: Not sure how I feel about you this game so discouraging me from thinking that is probably only going to make me think it more strongly.
Think what you will think. Thinking that my thinking will only thunk your thinking is thinking that will thunk the thinking of thinking thinkers.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
WHAT IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK?!?! :omg:

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Think what you will think. Thinking that my thinking will only thunk your thinking is thinking that will thunk the thinking of thinking thinkers.
You're going MP on us here....

I actually did understand that though... :derp:

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
WHAT IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK?!?! :omg:
:ponder:

:wall:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You're going MP on us here....

I actually did understand that though... :derp:
Please. I believe I did all this in fewer than four posts, and fewer than four lines each.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:
Please. I believe I did all this in fewer than four posts, and fewer than four lines each.
Good job :srsnod:

(we need a regular pat on the back or a thumbs up smilie here)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm thinking MP's teammates spread their votes and that none of them voted the same way. Maybe one voted for MP, one for WOG and one some random 1-vote-getter.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote:[...] MP's teammates spread their votes and that none of them voted the same way.
Is this true yo?!?!?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Night 4 - Stop! Hammer Time

J.R.: We're here at last! Welcome, everybody, to the global phenomenon, Wrestlemania!!!

King: It's the biggest show of the year, J.R.!!! I can't wait to see what kind of action we've got in store tonight!!!

Indeed, it was a thrilling event, with one of the most dramatic matches being a No-Disqualification Match between Triple H and Bullzeye. Bullz fought valiantly, and was just setting up for his finisher, when Triple H reversed it into a Pedigree. One...two..Bullz kicks out!!! Triple H was furious. He stormed out of the ring, grabbed his sledgehammer, then came back in and nailed Bullz squarely in the back of the head. He covered Bullz for the easy win. But as the referee checked on Bullz after the match, he made a terrible discovery...

J.R.: Oh my, King! It seems Bullz has died from that sledgehammer shot!

King: Triple H really brought the hammer down, huh? Ahahahaaa!

Hedge was backstage following her epic match, ready for her interview with intrepid reporter Renee Young.

Renee: Hedge, now that you've competed at Wrestlemania, what's your next goal here in WWE?

Hedge: Well, Renee, I really wa-

From out of nowhere, Hulk Hogan showed up and attacked Hedge. He tossed her into some random boxes, then pulled out an all-American Winchester rifle. But just before he could shoot, the trainers came out and pulled the two apart. Hedge was safe from Hulkamania for the time being.

As Wrestlemania drew to a close, the lights suddenly went pitch black. When they came back on, the Undertaker was in the ring. He simply rolled his eyes back, raised his arms, and summoned lightning to hit a casket that had mysteriously appeared at ringside. The casket lid flew open, and none other than Mongoose sat up!

Mongoose had only one question: "Wot hoppen?"

Bullz has been killed by Triple H.
Hedge is not dead.
Mongoose has been resurrected by the Undertaker.

It is now Night 5 (Summerslam). You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Wut.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Dear Undertaker,

<3

Kisses,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mongoose
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 5

Post by kneel4justice »

OMG! Hey Mongoose! :D
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Wb, Mongoose! :)

Rip, Bullz. :(

No kill or even an attempt from the Heels last night, huh? Interesting...

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Wb, Mongoose! :)

Rip, Bullz. :(

No kill or even an attempt from the Heels last night, huh? Interesting...

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Sorry for the double post! Minor tablet/internet glitch, not sure which. >.<

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Thanks HHH. Not like this was the only game I'll be able to play til July, or possibly later, and I'd been looking forward to it for months or anything :(
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

Mongoose wrote:Wut.
Did you know you were coming back before the night post was posted?
Bullzeye wrote:Thanks HHH. Not like this was the only game I'll be able to play til July, or possibly later, and I'd been looking forward to it for months or anything :(
:(:(:(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Dom wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Wut.
Did you know you were coming back before the night post was posted?
Bullzeye wrote:Thanks HHH. Not like this was the only game I'll be able to play til July, or possibly later, and I'd been looking forward to it for months or anything :(
:(:(:(

I did not. It was extremely eerie timing. I saw that DF had posted, so I thought I'd check back in and see who done died. Well, I was in for an extremely pleasant surprise!

(Thanks for the WBs, everyone!)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

just wondering.
have you been keeping up? :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Welcome back Mongoose! Shame we lost Bullz though. Any chance we can get Bullz back to, Undertaker? :D
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

RIP Bullz! :(
WB Mongoose! :)

Interesting that there was no NK last night. Maybe the Heels were blocked?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I miss this game so much already.

Resurrection, anyone? Please?
:feb:
Blow it out yo' ass!!! :p
He can't. Your lips are still there. ;)
Oooooohh!! I'm going to be icing that one for weeks :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIPiywg Bullz. This is quite sad. :(

WB Mongoose! Glad we get to play together again! :hugs:

Hulk, as a former civ ninja in Homestar myself, I have some advice. Better not to kill at all, than to kill a civ. Use your power wisely and please dont kill me. :disappoint:

Thank you to whoever protected me. I do not know how I survived.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Hedgeowl wrote: Thank you to whoever protected me. I do not know how I survived.
Why do you think that you were protected and that Hulk wasn't blocked?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Dom wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Yeah I'm not sure what to think about you anymore either, Dom :confused:
wait, were you actually suspicious of me?
Yes :p

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: Thank you to whoever protected me. I do not know how I survived.
Well, I was including someone blocking Hulk as protecting me even if unintentional. :phew:

I could have said, "Thank you to whoever blocked Hulk, protected me, or in any other way prevented my death." However, I thought a simple thank you would be enough. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Draconus »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:DUDE, TH!!!! GOOD CALL!
Wait, is this sarcasm?

Damn you MP, i didnt go with my top ten posters theory and you validated it!

Well, good job! That was an exciting lynch and CBK is pissed now MP :haha: .

Linki
True! :feb: See if I trust you again. It could be my lack of participation, but I still didn't see anything but normal MP.
CBK, did you use the wrong smiley here? If not I may have to start looking at you again ;)
I could see that last minute WOG vote as a teamie save attempt :rolleyes:
Ok, sorry if my face is unclear. That was directed at MP. I'm ticked that I got suckered into trying to help him, for the exact suspicion you just brought up.
No worries!! I was mostly just picking on you ;)

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Well, I was including someone blocking Hulk as protecting me even if unintentional. :phew:

I could have said, "Thank you to whoever blocked Hulk, protected me, or in any other way prevented my death." However, I thought a simple thank you would be enough. :D
I'm always a bit wary when people survive a NK and claim to not know how they survived. But I'm willing to give you a pass because I feel you're a civvie anyway.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Nobody target Mongoose tonight. Just so you know. :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

I'm always a bit wary when people survive a NK and claim to not know how they survived. But I'm willing to give you a pass because I feel you're a civvie anyway.
Well, someone was going to ask. I knew I would, so why not answer right away. :shrug:

Glad to have the vote of confidence from you that Hulk did not give me though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Welcome back Mongoose.
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:Night 4 - Stop! Hammer Time

J.R.: We're here at last! Welcome, everybody, to the global phenomenon, Wrestlemania!!!

King: It's the biggest show of the year, J.R.!!! I can't wait to see what kind of action we've got in store tonight!!!

Indeed, it was a thrilling event, with one of the most dramatic matches being a No-Disqualification Match between Triple H and Bullzeye. Bullz fought valiantly, and was just setting up for his finisher, when Triple H reversed it into a Pedigree. One...two..Bullz kicks out!!! Triple H was furious. He stormed out of the ring, grabbed his sledgehammer, then came back in and nailed Bullz squarely in the back of the head. He covered Bullz for the easy win. But as the referee checked on Bullz after the match, he made a terrible discovery...

J.R.: Oh my, King! It seems Bullz has died from that sledgehammer shot!

King: Triple H really brought the hammer down, huh? Ahahahaaa!

Hedge was backstage following her epic match, ready for her interview with intrepid reporter Renee Young.

Renee: Hedge, now that you've competed at Wrestlemania, what's your next goal here in WWE?

Hedge: Well, Renee, I really wa-

From out of nowhere, Hulk Hogan showed up and attacked Hedge. He tossed her into some random boxes, then pulled out an all-American Winchester rifle. But just before he could shoot, the trainers came out and pulled the two apart. Hedge was safe from Hulkamania for the time being.

As Wrestlemania drew to a close, the lights suddenly went pitch black. When they came back on, the Undertaker was in the ring. He simply rolled his eyes back, raised his arms, and summoned lightning to hit a casket that had mysteriously appeared at ringside. The casket lid flew open, and none other than Mongoose sat up!

Mongoose had only one question: "Wot hoppen?"

Bullz has been killed by Triple H.
Hedge is not dead.
Mongoose has been resurrected by the Undertaker.

It is now Night 5 (Summerslam). You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.
WB Mongoose, bye Bullz, sorry to see you go :(

@Faraday~ were there any missing PMs?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

Well, someone was going to ask. I knew I would, so why not answer right away. :shrug:

Glad to have the vote of confidence from you that Hulk did not give me though.
John Cena – No matter the odds, Cena always makes a comeback. He will survive the first attempt on his life. (SECRET)

Edge – One of the most underhanded, devious wrestlers of all time. Edge will slip out of the first attempt on his life. He sends in the kill for his team every even night.

Triple H – Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin, and strives to be the best in the world…at any cost. HHH will kill a player every night. He will survive the first lynch and night kill attempt on him. HHH must be the last man standing to win.

Odds are you're one of these three. I don't like those odds for you, no. :evileye:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Aha! It's all falling into place. :srsnod:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

I wonder, did Triple H start killing only when Hedgie came in as a replacement? It's possible Jenny (FWVidChick) did not use her kills, but I wouldn't think she'd do that. Hmmmmmm
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:John Cena – No matter the odds, Cena always makes a comeback. He will survive the first attempt on his life. (SECRET)

Edge – One of the most underhanded, devious wrestlers of all time. Edge will slip out of the first attempt on his life. He sends in the kill for his team every even night.

Triple H – Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin, and strives to be the best in the world…at any cost. HHH will kill a player every night. He will survive the first lynch and night kill attempt on him. HHH must be the last man standing to win.

Odds are you're one of these three. I don't like those odds for you, no. :evileye:
Nice observation there! I might have to reassess my feeling on Hedge.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

Hey everyone, gonna do a quick catch up. I'm feeling a little bit better so hopefully I can get into the game a little more tonight.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Loulou26 »

DFaraday wrote:Day 4 - There Goes the Money

It was the final episode of Smackdown before the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania. Everyone was determined that the killer would be brought to justice tonight, and the big Pay-Per-View would go off without a hitch. Everyone was gathered on the stage as the Corporation made their way down to the ring.

"Quite frankly, I've had it with these killings," declared Vince McMahon. He motioned at the wrestlers on the stage. "I know one of you is a heartless murderer, and mark my words, you will be destroyed here tonight in this very ring."

"I know who it is!" yelled TH. "It was WOG!"

"DON'T EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN!" thundered Vince, but he was drowned out by another voice.

"No!" said Daisy. "It was someone else entirely!"

"She's right! We know who did it! It was...MP!" declared SVS, motioning to MP, who was standing in the ring next to Vince.

"Me? Guys, come on, that's crazy," pleaded MP. "Dad, do something, will ya?"

But it was too late. The mob made their way down to the ring. They carried MP up to the top of the Titantron and threw him off. He survived. So they picked him up and threw him through a glass pane. He survived. So they picked him up and electrocuted him. He survived. Finally they just wrapped him in chains and threw him in the river. Presumably he's dead now, and they could all rest a bit easier, knowing that they had rid themselves of a villain going into Wrestlemania.

MP has been lynched. He was Shane McMahon. It is now Night 4 (Wrestlemania). You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.

YES! I take it Shane McMahon was bad? He always was when I used to watch WWF lol.

Return to “Previous Jobs”