69%

Total votes: 13
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Like, your fake vote for him and the way you just restated Luna's points -- so much feigned bullshit. If you don't actually suspect him you don't need to pretend that you do in order to generate discussion. Literally you could have just said the last sentence "Let's talk about this" and would have gotten the effect you wanted.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Townlean on Kness. He’s saying things I expect town Kness to say.

Pro tip if you’re going to use a notepad. Take a selfie with the notepad to prove you are really using it. Based on past experiences, this leads to victory 100% of the time.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:49 pm Like, your fake vote for him and the way you just restated Luna's points -- so much feigned bullshit. If you don't actually suspect him you don't need to pretend that you do in order to generate discussion. Literally you could have just said the last sentence "Let's talk about this" and would have gotten the effect you wanted.
Why did I move my vote the moment LC responded?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:07 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:49 pm Like, your fake vote for him and the way you just restated Luna's points -- so much feigned bullshit. If you don't actually suspect him you don't need to pretend that you do in order to generate discussion. Literally you could have just said the last sentence "Let's talk about this" and would have gotten the effect you wanted.
Why did I move my vote the moment LC responded?
Why did you vote there in the first place?

Just, let me say this sentence again. If you don't actually suspect him you don't need to pretend that you do in order to generate discussion. There is pretty much never any good reason for a civilian to pretend to suspect someone they don't suspect. It's primarily a scum move. If you're town you should just honestly say what you mean. I can understand the strategy of exaggerating a suspicion a little bit to stimulate discussion/gauge reactions, but I don't think you did that effectively here. Except that you successfully got a reaction from me :slick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:27 am
nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 am okay bye 4 real luv u all soooOOOOoooo muchz :-* :-*
good lord

ok imma throw you a bone buddy

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

*puts a pillow under jay's head*
You always do this lately.
i don't know what you're talking about. ive never put a pillow under jay's head before

(no really I don't know what you're talking about.)
You voted me in courage for bad reasons. Same in firefly. And now...
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 am okay bye 4 real luv u all soooOOOOoooo muchz :-* :-*
good lord

i don't know what you're talking about. ive never put a pillow under jay's head before

Ok :shrug: do you have a point or...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

to be fair i pretend to suspect people on day 1 of every game as a civilian. it’s key for stirring things up
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:07 pm it’s kind of fascinating to play like a goober because i have read nearly everything and still have no clue what’s going on. the only difference is my general apathy and it affects all of my reasoning and intuitive skills.

cool
im not sure what playing like a goober entails, but as long as youre enjoying yourself that's all that matters :hugs:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:45 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm “The sign-up thread mentions that the baddies recruit roles, not players.”

:huh:

:wall:
Is this for real a thing? Bull is also posting outdated rules like Light recruitment. Setup kinda unclear.
Am I? I don't remember talking about Light at all.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 18#p483918
Fair enough, I suppose Light recruiting is mentioned in the quote I posted. In context though it's not really relevant to the argument I was trying to make. Do you not think it's likely that any baddies would pretend not to understand the mechanics of the game as a means of trying to avoid suspicion?
Hi friends, i thought i should add this tidbit! Originally when this called for more players, Light, Wily, and Cossack all recruited every night until the fourth night. or something like that if i remember correctly? here is the original setup thread before epi changed it to be 5 players less:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am
A game for 31
Light

Dr. Light
Thomas Light programs up to five robot masters each Night, maxing out at 20. If Dr. Wily is programming a robot master that Dr. Light attempts to program, then Wily gets the robot master, and Dr. Light’s maximum number of robot masters decreases by one. *Secrets*

Mega Man
The Mega Buster makes his vote worth 2.
Mega Man will slide out of the first kill attempt against him.
If he votes for the lynched player, he can use that robot’s power once at any time.

Rush
Has two modes to choose from:
Rush Coil (Protect someone that Night)
Rush Jet (Take someone off the poll)

Flip-Top
Eddie delivers an item to any player each Night:
Energy: -1 received vote
Weapons: +1 vote

Robot Masters
One of the doctors must activate them and their weapons.

Bomb Man

Cut Man

Guts Man

Ice Man

Air Man

Bubble Man

Metal Man

Heat Man

Magnet Man

Spark Man

Snake Man

Gemini Man

Pharaoh Man

Bright Man

Dust Man

Skull Man

Gravity Man

Crystal Man

Charge Man

Napalm Man

Knight Man

Centaur Man

Tomahawk Man

Yamato Man

Wily

Dr. Wily
Albert Wily programs one robot master each Night, maxing out at four. These gain BTSC. *Secrets*

Cossack

Dr. Cossack
Mikhail Cossack is a scientist who was once framed. He will program the leftover robot masters once Light and Wily are finished Night IV. These robot masters will have BTSC and a secret mission. *Secrets*

The "Brother"

Proto Man
*Secrets*
Now i know it's no excuse not to have re read the rules, but I can see it as a source of my friend's confusions. We're all in this together people! :D
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:00 pm I never suspected you, Long Con. I just wanted to make conversation happen.
i will say why this post made me cringe and sloob can talk about it.

fake suspicion is fine. it’s a means to an end. i pretend to suspect Mac in half the days 1 we play in, because his handling of that informs my read. it creates a baseline.

i don’t quite get the impression here that you’re working to inform your LC read here sloobei doobie doo. instead it looks more like you wanted to appear as a content-facilitator and had to step right off the gas when it got hot. i wouldn’t expect civilian sloob to make this post

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30

Post by ColinIsCool »

Reading the thread back, I don’t like any of you motherfuckers.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:46 am
Quin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:28 amso what do you think about jay and jack?
i like the way jack came into the thread throwing pinecones and acting as catalyst for activity, his initial posts showed a desire for shit to start taking place that i think looks reploid-ish

jay is in a similar boat, kind of, i like his drunken roustabouting
Excellent use of Mega Man X lore in this post but you will notice the theme is Mega Man classic and so I must dock you one (1) merit
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:44 pm Reading the thread back, I don’t like any of you motherfuckers.
Damn y'all we got left swiped
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sprityo wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:23 am Hi everyone, we’re here to have a fun time and be friendly to eachother, right?! Let’s do our best to have a beautiful day :daisy:
Absolute fucking scum here
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m kidding you guys, you’re all swell. But some of you are bad.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm Long Con's posts strike me weird. He apparently didn't read the rules or his role pm, and instead askes all game-mechanic questions in thread. Concerning the mafia recruitment aspect, he asks: It's still up for grabs?
Then posts a bunch of questions on how to approach this game: What are we dealing with here? How do we even mafia in this game?
Then asks, "have recruitment decisions been made?"
But then suddenly understands everything well enough to place a vote on speedchuck based on his game mechanic questions.

I don't view Long Con as being an ignorant player, which is why all his questions confuse me. Is he bad and trying to look like an ignorant townie? Or is he really that bad at reading the rules? I would be okay with voting Long Con today.
Luna’s not bad though.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine. He swore to do two things: Get drunk and vote for [Turnip] Head. He got drunk, but I don't see a vote. I don't see anything else at all, actually.
Yeah, I got a little too drunk ... I couldn’t even really read the thread so I stayed out.

As far as Turbup, I mulled it over and I can’t stay mad at him. I should give him a chance to do some shifty ass things if he is bad because the evidence really was all there in Firefly ... my heart just wouldn’t let me see it.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:07 pm it’s kind of fascinating to play like a goober because i have read nearly everything and still have no clue what’s going on. the only difference is my general apathy and it affects all of my reasoning and intuitive skills.

cool
Jay is apathetic because Jay is scum and he doesn’t have to put any effort into solving or reading anything, even — he just has to live or confuse the hell out of people if he can’t. I’ll take one (1) winner’s banner please
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:58 am Light doesn't recruit. Just Wiley. The reason I know this is that I didn't get notified Wiley recruited me. The reason you don't know this...

This man is town
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:23 am Hi everyone, we’re here to have a fun time and be friendly to eachother, right?! Let’s do our best to have a beautiful day :daisy:
Absolute fucking scum here
somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :( Here I am presenting with kindness and love to be met with such rudeness
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:03 pm

cool
Jay is apathetic because Jay is scum and he doesn’t have to put any effort into solving or reading anything, even — he just has to live or confuse the hell out of people if he can’t. I’ll take one (1) winner’s banner please
this made me fart

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:28 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:21 pm Also, lynching speedchuck on day one is just straight up lazy. Come on people, we can do better than that.
I agree that things ought to be shaken up. Let's see where your Long Con thing takes us.
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
You and I aren't gonna be getting along
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Good: Luna, Mac, Jack, Nutella, Speedchuck

Bad: Quin, Sloonei, Long Con, JJJ
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Oops, just saw Simon was playing. Apologies for my language. Don’t grow up to be like me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:00 pm I never suspected you, Long Con. I just wanted to make conversation happen.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I can elaborate on any of those reads upon request but my laptop is vomiting all over itself so it’s a little hard to be thorough on mobile
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:58 am Light doesn't recruit. Just Wiley. The reason I know this is that I didn't get notified Wiley recruited me. The reason you don't know this...

Eeeeeeeeh. This post comes from a townie but I disagree with you in principle and execution.
Okay you, me, nutella ... town core. Let's do this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:18 am
speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:30 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:47 am How many bad robots do we think there are?
Good way of look at whether people read the rules or not.

This isn't a closed setup, dude. It's an open setup with most details hidden.
So how many bad robots are there?
Hottake: Only one scummed is pretending to not know how this game works and it’s probably this guy.
Yes Jack. Run with the buffalo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:17 pm Alongside my sus of Jay, I think Quin is civ, I think Mac is civ, I think Sloon could have slipped saying "If I'm Civ" but I see no other signs pointing to baddie, and I am neutral on nutella although she is being kind-of mean overall.

Quin, don't let anything make you guess your coolness.

Nutella, saying things like "naw bish" doesn't make you cool. :P

And what is this love relationship going on between Mac and Nut?

Sloon, I doubt anything happened to Jay on Day 0. I think he was telling the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:58 am
Quin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:52 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:02 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:36 pm I forget how to play mafia. Someone remind me.
Scumread. :omg:
Jack threw a scumread on me for a post I made before I had an alignment. I assume he did the same for others.

This gives me a townread on Jack.
Jack isn't the recruiter. I'll say that. I don't know about the rest of it since he may not have had an alignment at the time himself.
We were well into Day 1 when he started throwing these posts around. He had an alignment.
Sloonei, I am confused. Did Jack through out cum reads before or after alignments were given. I see a contradiction in your posts here.
Yeah this is a Mafia I think
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm Let's slow down the linki here...I am trying to catch up and my eyeballs hurt
Do you usually put out all your reads before you catch up?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:40 pm

fake suspicion is fine. it’s a means to an end. i pretend to suspect Mac in half the days 1 we play in, because his handling of that informs my read. it creates a baseline.

i don’t quite get the impression here that you’re working to inform your LC read here sloobei doobie doo. instead it looks more like you wanted to appear as a content-facilitator and had to step right off the gas when it got hot. i wouldn’t expect civilian sloob to make this post
This is basically my thoughts on the matter.

I mean, I was gonna just go “faaaaake” but this is better.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:06 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:03 pm

cool
this made me fart
Colin's kinda known for that. Those beans he served us one night in the yun qui.... the man has a gift
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm Good: Luna, Mac, Jack, Nutella, Speedchuck

mmm wrong about LC but otherwise k
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mac....jack.... mac & jack's african amber ale. damn yall making me want a beer :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 pm
good lord

Ok :shrug: do you have a point or...
:pout:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:49 pmExcellent use of Mega Man X lore in this post but you will notice the theme is Mega Man classic and so I must dock you one (1) merit
):
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:26 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm Good: Luna, Mac, Jack, Nutella, Speedchuck

I was gonna actually say this, though. LC is good fam.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sprityo wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:45 pm
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm “The sign-up thread mentions that the baddies recruit roles, not players.”

:huh:

:wall:
Is this for real a thing? Bull is also posting outdated rules like Light recruitment. Setup kinda unclear.
Am I? I don't remember talking about Light at all.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 18#p483918
Fair enough, I suppose Light recruiting is mentioned in the quote I posted. In context though it's not really relevant to the argument I was trying to make. Do you not think it's likely that any baddies would pretend not to understand the mechanics of the game as a means of trying to avoid suspicion?
Hi friends, i thought i should add this tidbit! Originally when this called for more players, Light, Wily, and Cossack all recruited every night until the fourth night. or something like that if i remember correctly? here is the original setup thread before epi changed it to be 5 players less:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am
A game for 31
Light

Dr. Light
Thomas Light programs up to five robot masters each Night, maxing out at 20. If Dr. Wily is programming a robot master that Dr. Light attempts to program, then Wily gets the robot master, and Dr. Light’s maximum number of robot masters decreases by one. *Secrets*

Mega Man
The Mega Buster makes his vote worth 2.
Mega Man will slide out of the first kill attempt against him.
If he votes for the lynched player, he can use that robot’s power once at any time.

Rush
Has two modes to choose from:
Rush Coil (Protect someone that Night)
Rush Jet (Take someone off the poll)

Flip-Top
Eddie delivers an item to any player each Night:
Energy: -1 received vote
Weapons: +1 vote

Robot Masters
One of the doctors must activate them and their weapons.

Bomb Man

Cut Man

Guts Man

Ice Man

Air Man

Bubble Man

Metal Man

Heat Man

Magnet Man

Spark Man

Snake Man

Gemini Man

Pharaoh Man

Bright Man

Dust Man

Skull Man

Gravity Man

Crystal Man

Charge Man

Napalm Man

Knight Man

Centaur Man

Tomahawk Man

Yamato Man

Wily

Dr. Wily
Albert Wily programs one robot master each Night, maxing out at four. These gain BTSC. *Secrets*

Cossack

Dr. Cossack
Mikhail Cossack is a scientist who was once framed. He will program the leftover robot masters once Light and Wily are finished Night IV. These robot masters will have BTSC and a secret mission. *Secrets*

The "Brother"

Proto Man
*Secrets*
Now i know it's no excuse not to have re read the rules, but I can see it as a source of my friend's confusions. We're all in this together people! :D
i cant believe epi cut centaur man like that

there's like 3 different fire themed robots and not even a single horse guy
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I like Luna's post about Long Con looking suss.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: SLOONEY] aubergine

I'll try to keep tabs on this tomorrow
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
Sounds like a very townie mindset. Eloh I mean.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:46 pm I like Luna's post about Long Con looking suss.
Hi Colin! I like you too.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Why do you say so, nutella? (or maybe I should just catch up before posting)
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
Sounds like a very townie mindset. Eloh I mean.
can’t tell if sarcasm

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:17 pm Alongside my sus of Jay, I think Quin is civ, I think Mac is civ, I think Sloon could have slipped saying "If I'm Civ" but I see no other signs pointing to baddie, and I am neutral on nutella although she is being kind-of mean overall.
Sloonei, I am confused. Did Jack through out cum reads before or after alignments were given. I see a contradiction in your posts here.
To the first point about me, I was talking in strict hypotheticals. Mac was making bogus accusations about me. I illuminated him on my approach to the game as a civilian. It'd be ludicrous to accuse me of scum-slipping there.

To the second: Jack gave me a scum read which was apparently based off of a post that I had made before alignments were given. At the time of Jack's post, however, we had our alignments.
He has since said that his read was not based on my post, which... :shrug:
Ludicrous eh? I disagree.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] what was the last game you were playing mafia during
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Wheres the suspicion? Why not this time?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think ColinIsCum

Return to “Previous Jobs”