Total votes: 13
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 466

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 6]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:55 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:52 pmMeow.
Yeah, if you're town this isn't really going anywhere productive right meow. You do you, and I'll just decide where my vote goes when I can, I guess.

Right? Like it’s not actually making a point or helping solve. It’s just loud.
"Oh boy, people are suspicious of DH, I better jump on this mob so he'll leave me and my teammate K-Ness alone."
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm
Yeah, if you're town this isn't really going anywhere productive right meow. You do you, and I'll just decide where my vote goes when I can, I guess.

"Oh boy, people are suspicious of DH, I better jump on this mob so he'll leave me and my teammate K-Ness alone."
You can’t possibly actually believe this.
K-Ness
Posts in topic: 79

Post by K-Ness »

Does Dharma always act like this, or just when he's pegged logically as being scum?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

K-Ness wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:12 pm Does Dharma always act like this, or just when he's pegged logically as being scum?
Hilarious.

ImageImage
ImageImage
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:11 pm

He doesn't. He's just being annoying for the sake of it. It's like those Hybridity games where after I was found out, I went ham on the entire town until they were finally able to off me. The only difference here being I doubt he has any real immunity.
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:12 pm
K-Ness wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:12 pm Does Dharma always act like this, or just when he's pegged logically as being scum?
Hilarious.
Not as hilarious as the nonsense you've been posting.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What.

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

You waited until someone (Dyslexicon) threw out a suspicion or disagreement with me and then you mobbed onto it with nothing to add other than you egging him and I on. That's what a baddie does when they want to discredit someone who has them dead to rights.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:04 pmI found the anecdote about you "accidentally" missing the Marmot vote or w/e to be suspect but shit happened between then and now that took my attention elsewhere. If you want to know if I find that still suspicious, yes I do. And your dumb Meow Meow vote and backwards criticism of me for "not solving the game" to your satisfaction (despite your contributions to this effort including cat noises and hair salon puns) doesn't help.

I don't like being fucked with.
Alright. Being "fucked with" is kind of part of the game, I'm afraid. If it helps any, me doing votes on a whim to see what comes out of it is rather normal if I feel lost. Also, I love cats. Ideally I would've wanted to follow up more or just get anywhere on the same day, but I really was not around and did not have the time. It's very obviously not a standard way of explaining a vote and it doesn't do anything for being convincing. You don't really need to point that out anymore, cause I'm sure other players can also do the math on that. It doesn't discredit my contribution to the game otherwise though.

I absolutely did accidentally miss the Marmot vote. I went into the day preferring either Marmot or Simon, but someone recapped them both so by the end I wanted to switch to Marmot, cause I was more convinced he was scum, but I still wanted to have competing wagons towards day end. I just didn't track the time of a conversation I was having, and came into the thread like 3 minutes late. And that was very annoying to me. Why would I even need to make that a point if I was mafia and had all the information? If I was mafia I probably would've voted Marmot all day. It's not like he was going to last.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:15 pmWhat.

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

You waited until someone (Dyslexicon) threw out a suspicion or disagreement with me and then you mobbed onto it with nothing to add other than you egging him and I on. That's what a baddie does when they want to discredit someone who has them dead to rights.
I kind of agree with this. Although I find K-ness to be even worse here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

K-Ness wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 pm
Hilarious.
Can you explain why you didn't vote for Dharma last day phase then?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:15 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:04 pmI found the anecdote about you "accidentally" missing the Marmot vote or w/e to be suspect but shit happened between then and now that took my attention elsewhere. If you want to know if I find that still suspicious, yes I do. And your dumb Meow Meow vote and backwards criticism of me for "not solving the game" to your satisfaction (despite your contributions to this effort including cat noises and hair salon puns) doesn't help.

I don't like being fucked with.
Alright. Being "fucked with" is kind of part of the game, I'm afraid. If it helps any, me doing votes on a whim to see what comes out of it is rather normal if I feel lost. Also, I love cats. Ideally I would've wanted to follow up more or just get anywhere on the same day, but I really was not around and did not have the time. It's very obviously not a standard way of explaining a vote and it doesn't do anything for being convincing. You don't really need to point that out anymore, cause I'm sure other players can also do the math on that. It doesn't discredit my contribution to the game otherwise though.

I absolutely did accidentally miss the Marmot vote. I went into the day preferring either Marmot or Simon, but someone recapped them both so by the end I wanted to switch to Marmot, cause I was more convinced he was scum, but I still wanted to have competing wagons towards day end. I just didn't track the time of a conversation I was having, and came into the thread like 3 minutes late. And that was very annoying to me. Why would I even need to make that a point if I was mafia and had all the information? If I was mafia I probably would've voted Marmot all day. It's not like he was going to last.
I don't feel great about your argument. You "absolutely" would have lynched the mafia over the civ. Well great, Duh. Hindsight being what it is, this means nothing to me. And "If I were mafia why would I blah blah blah" means less.

I don't read "I didn't mean to lynch Simon I wanted to lynch Marmot" as genuine.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:19 pmI don't feel great about your argument. You "absolutely" would have lynched the mafia over the civ. Well great, Duh. Hindsight being what it is, this means nothing to me. And "If I were mafia why would I blah blah blah" means less.

I don't read "I didn't mean to lynch Simon I wanted to lynch Marmot" as genuine.
That's fine. But it's true nonetheless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I did mean to lynch Simon (or Marmot, didn't really care between the two) earlier in the day. But leaned Marmot late day, and missed the vote. And then felt annoyed about it.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:16 pm

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

How so?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:01 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pmDon't go dropping all your points against me just because I'm here to address them I hear that's a baddie move that baddies do meow.
I'm not dropping anything. I'm trying to engage with you and have a conversation, but you are being rather obnoxious and dramatic, and I'm just not in the mood for that.

Anyway. My point is that I seemed to be in your suspicions, but I haven't felt you engage with me or try to question me much. I've been waiting to see if that would happen.

The same goes for Turnip, actually, although I don't really know if he's actually serious about having me as a suspect or not.
I don't suspect you at all really, idk where you got that idea from :kadaj:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:15 pm

What.

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

But I had been talking about how you were bad for hours before they showed up and I brought up several of those points days ago.

Also, you haven’t addressed the point that my townread on you was entirely based on what other players have said about you. My scumread on you is based on what you are doing and saying. Your case is “Jack is inconsistent in his read on me and maybe like he’s buddies with Kness.” I’m ignoring the second point but the first point is debunked and you’re just ignoring that.

I don’t think you think these things. They don’t logically follow. I think you’re lying.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:24 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:16 pm

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

How so?
Maybe cause I’m already more suspicious of him than Jack already, or maybe cause he has weighed in on way less in general, so it stands out more. He hasn’t really gotten into strong accusations at all before. It’s more of a switching gears for him as I see it.

Actually toying with the idea of you two being teamed. Spoiler alert. Will have to recheck interaction.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:31 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pmDon't go dropping all your points against me just because I'm here to address them I hear that's a baddie move that baddies do meow.
I'm not dropping anything. I'm trying to engage with you and have a conversation, but you are being rather obnoxious and dramatic, and I'm just not in the mood for that.

Anyway. My point is that I seemed to be in your suspicions, but I haven't felt you engage with me or try to question me much. I've been waiting to see if that would happen.

The same goes for Turnip, actually, although I don't really know if he's actually serious about having me as a suspect or not.
Oh, I thought you had me as mafia in the quiz round, and then I was like, huh, that’s weird and then thought maybe you weren’t serious. Any comment?
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:17 pm
Hilarious.
By the time I got on to cast my vote it was too late to even tie the lead.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:32 pm

What.

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

But I had been talking about how you were bad for hours before they showed up and I brought up several of those points days ago.

Also, you haven’t addressed the point that my townread on you was entirely based on what other players have said about you. My scumread on you is based on what you are doing and saying. Your case is “Jack is inconsistent in his read on me and maybe like he’s buddies with Kness.” I’m ignoring the second point but the first point is debunked and you’re just ignoring that.

I don’t think you think these things. They don’t logically follow. I think you’re lying.
I'm not lying though you literally did everything I'm saying you did its written down people can see it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:34 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Oh, I thought you had me as mafia in the quiz round, and then I was like, huh, that’s weird and then thought maybe you weren’t serious. Any comment?
I've already forgotten it so I must not have felt too strongly about it
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

K-Ness wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:34 pm
Hilarious.
Why did that matter to you if Bullz was getting lynched anyway?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I don't really care why Jack townread or scumread me it doesn't matter what matters is right here:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 17#p486817

1. Odd defense of Knees because Knees "insinuates he knows DH is town"
2. "I'm gonna keep my town read on DH"
3. As soon as I look at Knees "I don't see the light of a townie in you at all"

Then

4. Mobbing onto Dyslexicon's and my argument to basically egg us on which is 100% what a civ would do.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:10 pm Also note "I don't see the light of a townie in you at all" = Very direct, no room for wiggles.

"I *CAN EASILY* see the darkness of a *POTENTIAL* goon" = "Please don't be mad at me and my mafia teammate Knees if we lynch DH and he flips civ lololol we didn't mean it"

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm Im to the point where "Do i want to lynch Kness because he's actively partaking in lynch voting. Or do i want to lynch nova because theyre inactive and I dont like them?'"
Sprit, I really want to hear your account for why you think Dharma is town, please?
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:18 am So was that whole thing with jay and mac jay not realizing civs don't get told they're recruited meaning he's not a civ or...?
townslipped himself :mafia:
This only means he's not scum. :smoky:

(I'm home and catching up at the moment)
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:32 pm

What.

It's literally...

Exactly.....

What you did....

I'm not lying though you literally did everything I'm saying you did its written down people can see it.
I can do this too.

“You are lying and I literally didn’t and it’s written down for everyone to see.”

Aren’t you supposed to pretend everything you’re not going to address because it’s inconvient is meowing?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What haven't I addressed?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:45 pm I don't really care why Jack townread or scumread me it doesn't matter what matters is right here:

Then

4. Mobbing onto Dyslexicon's and my argument to basically egg us on which is 100% what a civ would do.
I’ll consider this in more depth too. I remember them having some ehhh interaction early game, and I had to prompt Jack for opinions on Kness, although he’s the only one familiar with Kness.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:45 pm I don't really care why Jack townread or scumread me it doesn't matter what matters is right here:

Then

That’s bullshit.

Your arguement is that my read is inconsistent but by choosing to ignore my reason for town and scumreading you, you choose to ignore why it isn’t inconsistent.

Your 4 is nonsense. I’ve voiced suspicion of you practically since you replaced in and you know it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Epignosis »

Night 6 has ended.

sprityo has been killed.

It is now Day 7. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And 1 wasn’t even a defense of Kness. It was an accusation.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jack didn’t vote at all last day?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rip. Figured it was Sprityo or Kyle.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Then

That’s bullshit.

Your arguement is that my read is inconsistent but by choosing to ignore my reason for town and scumreading you, you choose to ignore why it isn’t inconsistent.

Your 4 is nonsense. I’ve voiced suspicion of you practically since you replaced in and you know it.
That's not the same thing.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:51 pm Jack didn’t vote at all last day?
Nah. I really phoned it in and kept putting off reading the whole case Speed made on Bullzeye.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Bah. Rip, Sprit. <3

And now it’s bedtime for me. Good night.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 7]

Post by speedchuck »

RIP Sprit.

I'm caught up.

linki omg stopp
linki x2 staaahp
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Then

That’s bullshit.

Selective vague defenses.

Quit ignoring things that are inconvient.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Then

That’s bullshit.

Says the guy who skipped 1-3 on a 4 item list.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:48 pm What haven't I addressed?
Still haven’t addressed the reasons I townread you have nothing to do with anything you’ve said or done, which is why the scumread isn’t inconsistent, which is your entire case.

You haven’t addressed that I have been ranting at you both before and after Dizzy expressed suspicion on you. (“That’s not the same” does not address my point.)

Throughout the whole game, you’ve handwaved suspicion like “meow” or “that’s like your opinion man” instead of addressing the things people have said about you.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

"DH is my top suspect"

"....who I won't be voting for"

".....because I townread him.."

"But actually it's a scumread lol jk"

ImageImage
ImageImage
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:41 pm
K-Ness wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:34 pm
Hilarious.
Why did that matter to you if Bullz was getting lynched anyway?
I wanted to make sure that I voted since I haven't really been participating that much. So I caught up on the thread but saw that Bullz was too high up for my vote to make a difference.
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Anyway, I've had a horrible day and am off to bed. I'll catch up tomorrow.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper - I firmly think is 3P. Fite me.
DFaraday - scumread
Dom - ??? town?
DrWilgy - ??? scum?
Dyslexicon - town
JackofHearts2005 - waffling
K-Ness - scum
Kylemii - town
Long Con - town
novaselinenever - scum
speedchuck - XOXO
Soneji - town
Turnip Head - town

I think there is at least one (mostly) inactive scum, if not two. This list: DF, Dom, Wilgy, Nova, Soneji.
That ain't good. My bets are on Nova and/or DF for reasons I might get into during the day.

I think DH is 3P for other reasons. Some of which I kinda remember. Will get into that today.

K-Ness felt terrible on the previous two pages. DH's case on JoH has merit, but it's hard to stand firmly on the two in between all the bullcrap.

linki: Hope your tomorrow is good [mention]K-Ness[/mention] :(
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm
Still haven’t addressed the reasons I townread you have nothing to do with anything you’ve said or done, which is why the scumread isn’t inconsistent, which is your entire case.

You haven’t addressed that I have been ranting at you both before and after Dizzy expressed suspicion on you. (“That’s not the same” does not address my point.)

Throughout the whole game, you’ve handwaved suspicion like “meow” or “that’s like your opinion man” instead of addressing the things people have said about you.
First, I dunno what you want me to say. You townread me, but nothing to do with me. Is it because of Alien? or because of what people who have played with me have said about me? Either way "My townread of you has come from nothing you've done but rather what people have said about you and my scumread of you is from all the scummy shit you've done" Makes no sense. You either town read me (which you said you did) or you scum read me (which you also said you did).

Second, that's not my case.

Third, You can both be ranting at me and waiting for someone to egg on. Two different things.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Then

That’s bullshit.

Says the guy who skipped 1-3 on a 4 item list.
Item 1 was addressed in post 3124.

Item 2-3 has been addressed again and again but, as you said, you don’t actually care about the content of my reads (because that’s inconvenient).
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I dunno man you seem pretty bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm "DH is my top suspect"

"....who I won't be voting for"

".....because I townread him.."

"But actually it's a scumread lol jk"
“Meow. That’s just your opinion.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:04 pm I dunno man you seem pretty bad.
This is the kinda shit I’m talking about.

“Eh. It’s easier if I just don’t address what you said.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm

First, I dunno what you want me to say. You townread me, but nothing to do with me. Is it because of Alien? or because of what people who have played with me have said about me? Either way "My townread of you has come from nothing you've done but rather what people have said about you and my scumread of you is from all the scummy shit you've done" Makes no sense. You either town read me (which you said you did) or you scum read me (which you also said you did).

Second, that's not my case.

Third, You can both be ranting at me and waiting for someone to egg on. Two different things.
You’ve never heard of reading someone based on when a dead scum player has said about them? Really? You never look for teammate behavior l?

Okay. What’s your case? That I pointed out you going after Kness looked scummy, ergo I’m scum with Kness?

I wasn’t waiting for shit. I’ve been upfront with my suspicion of you. I don’t need Dizzy for that. Dizzy is just right about a thing so I agreed. Why is that scummy?
DharmaHelper

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 pm Quin’s last day can be summarized like “maybe we should lynch Speedchuck next.”

DH is my top suspect in a vacuum but he might be twtbaw. He’s also likely unaligned with LC, Kness and Speedchuck. I can see him coming into an empty wolfchat and deciding it would be up to him to deflect from Marmot and be like ‘here are 3 options. 2.5 of them point to town Marmot’ and ‘the case against Marmot is garbage.’ But if there’s another active mafia player (3 total mafia likely remaining), they’re gonna tell him Marmot is toast and he’s not gonna fight it so hard. That’s aside from reasons I have to think DH isn’t aligned with the other suspects.

Speed and LC didn’t fight each other like I told them to. Speed fought DH and LC didn’t fight anyone.

Then Kness maybe just flat out scumslips.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:53 pm Why are you sighing?

I’ve basically talked myself out of voting for you. Help me find the baddies.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:44 pm My vote today will be between Long Con and Speedchuck.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:46 am
speedchuck wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:44 pm My vote today will be between Long Con and Speedchuck.
I take it you think the Simon vote couldn't be coincidental? (aside from Marmot and Gemini man?)
Yeah, I basically don’t.

Your case on Bullzeye is pretty tempting though.

Im not really interested in lynching DH even though he defended Marmot, is super negative and isn’t really solving. He’s in lhf mode and I don’t trust LC enough to go that route. Plus his buddies would have to be...inactive? And maybe Bullzeye.
Difficult to see how anyone could call Jack inconsistent.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”