69%

Total votes: 13
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 7]

Post by novaselinenever »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:40 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:41 pm LC, I agree with the angles you took in your Jack ISO.
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:06 am Good leg work there LC.
wow, thanks guys. Usually my posts get no real reaction. Not sure how to take this. I guess if Jack is Civ then one of you are bad. This is fine.
What if Jack is bad?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Guess who's back? :keys:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 am did you guys know there was a mega man kart racing video game?
Sounds really Mario Kart derivative already. But my imagination makes it sound awesome.
Kylemii wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:53 am i'm interested in hearing speedchuck's reasoning for viewing DH as a 3rd party, he hasn't actually been around that long and i don't really see any of his actions being ones that would work positively towards an indie win condition, in general i attribute indie behavior to like.... sliding into the background and stifling a little bit, dh has been anywhere but in the background.
I agree, and I think it's a real stretch to say something like that, especially if it's based on DH's general attitude in the game. For one, DH is always a sassy fellow, Civ, Mafia, or transgendered. For two, I believe that this kind of "Indy-assignment" is much more palatable when we know ANYTHING about an Indy role. For instance, if we know an Indy role is invulnerable to nightkills, then we can look for fearless people. If an Indy role only has to survive to win, then a pattern of behaviour could be gleaned from that. To call out an Indy without knowing what the Win Condition is is very unusual to me.
the article for proto-man is really long... he's in a lot of games, he's mega man's rival and older brother, sometimes a mentor(?) he does seem to be frequently anti-wily though, and more than anything is interested in maintaining his own sense of agency. though he does work with dr. wily at times

mikhail cossack created 8 new robot masters and tried to take over the world but it turns out he was actually only doing it to save his daughter who had been kidnapped by dr. wily, who did so to force cossack to work for him, after wily is defeated, and dr. cossack builds a cool robot bird for mega man, which seems like a nice thing to do
Perhaps Cossack also recruited four Robot Masters, and we've been playing a game we're not prepared for (Fuck you Secret Animal Team), but if the video game translation holds strong then we need to take out Wily and Cossack can go Civ? Many possibilities there, none of which lead us to anything but the primary objective of finding baddies. We haven't lynched anyone who identified as Cossack's team, so no need to start getting paranoid, too much.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:41 pm LC, I agree with the angles you took in your Jack ISO.
wow, thanks guys. Usually my posts get no real reaction. Not sure how to take this. I guess if Jack is Civ then one of you are bad. This is fine.
What if Jack is bad?
Wow, hi nova! Where ya been? Are you here for good now? If Jack is bad, then that makes sense to me because I like DH's side in recent events, and my own ISO of Jack revealed plenty of possible baddie indicators.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:50 am
What if Jack is bad?
Wow, hi nova! Where ya been? Are you here for good now? If Jack is bad, then that makes sense to me because I like DH's side in recent events, and my own ISO of Jack revealed plenty of possible baddie indicators.
Hi! Doing boring stuff but I'm back for good now :beer:

I skimmed through so not sure on which side I stand now, but my question was directed at your take on TH and DH's posts. Like you said, if Jack flips civ one of them is probably bad. But what about if Jack flips scum? What would you make of their reaction to your case?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, this post opens up to a third "angleshooting" complaint from Jack, although I know it's not the same thing... I am just bringing it up because "bad" Jack complaining about angleshooting more than once is a type of angleshooting itself, plus it bolsters relatable content while actually adding nothing to the conversation, a solid piece of baddie legwork that could be done.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:55 am
What if Jack is bad?

I skimmed through so not sure on which side I stand now, but my question was directed at your take on TH and DH's posts. Like you said, if Jack flips civ one of them is probably bad. But what about if Jack flips scum? What would you make of their reaction to your case?
I would feel good about them both if Jack flipped bad. I don't think my "case" on Jack (if you can call it that) was really strong, so a teammate of Jack's wouldn't feel compelled to weigh in in a bussing way. But it IS enough for a baddie to praise if it works toward the lynch of a Civ.
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm novaselinenever - scum
That's just rude man.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:57 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:55 am
What if Jack is bad?

I would feel good about them both if Jack flipped bad. I don't think my "case" on Jack (if you can call it that) was really strong, so a teammate of Jack's wouldn't feel compelled to weigh in in a bussing way. But it IS enough for a baddie to praise if it works toward the lynch of a Civ.
Hmm, all right. I definitely agree with your second point, not so much the first. It doesn't have to be a weigh in in a bussing way. I could see a pseudo-pat in the back to leave options open. Like a "Great points you got there against my teammate *laughs in evil*" lol.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fair enough. If Jack and DH are teammates then they're going through some extreme bussing for the win, when they're already down two out of five teammates. Turnip Head I don't really have a strong handle on right now, so he'd be the more likely one in that case.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 amPerhaps Cossack also recruited four Robot Masters, and we've been playing a game we're not prepared for (Fuck you Secret Animal Team)
if there's a secret animal team in this game it's probably being led by Sigma... :ponder:
novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: Dharmahelper] aubergine
K-Ness
Posts in topic: 79

Post by K-Ness »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:19 pm I'm sure a civ K-Ness would definitely just tack a vote on ya boi and ghost.
Clearly, a civ K-Ness tacked a vote on you and went to bed.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 6]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 pm Rip. Figured it was Sprityo or Kyle.
Self-centered questions: Why not me?
Also, a while back I asked you why you thought I would not make the particular night kills from what you know of me. Care to answer that?
K-Ness wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:59 pmI wanted to make sure that I voted since I haven't really been participating that much. So I caught up on the thread but saw that Bullz was too high up for my vote to make a difference.
Still doesn't really answer why you voted someone who wasn't your preferred lynch, but ok.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm DharmaHelper - I firmly think is 3P. Fite me.
I mean, could definitely be the case. I also think DFaraday and Wilgy could fit this, since they both popped in after being gone for days, and then Epi is like "gurl, don't expect a win if you literally ignore the game and just do the bare minimum". Probably angleshooty, but I can't not take that in. DFaraday and/or Wilgy is probably not town. But if they aren't going to win anyway because they haven't really been playing the game, then I guess it doesn't matter. Maybe Nova could fit this as well actually.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 pmKness was trying to figure out why you didn’t want to vote Marmot.

Went something like

K: Why did you think Marmot was town?
DH: I didn’t.
K: But you must have since you didn’t want to vote for him.
DH: Something snarky that doesn’t answer the question.

I jumped on the first line thinking that if Kness thinks you actually thought Marmot was town, that means he knows you are town. If Kness knows you are town but is still questioning you, it can only be because Kness is mafia. That’s not me defending Kness. That’s me accusing Kness.

I later reread it and realized that taken in context, Kness wasn’t knowing you were town but rather phrasing the question from the perspective of you being town to evaluate your read as true or false. So I was like “never mind.”
I felt you calling out the Kness and Dharma interaction was more directed at Dharma than Kness tbh.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:16 am [VOTE: Dharmahelper] aubergine
Why?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jack vs Dharma is really weird. There's a lot of noise and nitpicking. And then they both are supposedly suspecting Kness, but then doesn't really do much to push Kness. Which makes me think either could be teamed with Kness.

[VOTE: K-Ness] aubergine
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:38 am
Why?
I don't like his reaction to suspicions and his attitude. A lot of deflection and brushing off hidden behind cheeky comments and one liners. Not really giving me the same Town DH vibes in the firefly game. Feels like he's trying to replicate that "cool" attitude but he's coming off forced, and aggressive in a bad kind of way.
novaselinenever
Hitman

His take on your comment about the whole Simon/Marmot vote thing is bullshit.

He doesn't read it as genuine. Lol.
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:40 am Jack vs Dharma is really weird. There's a lot of noise and nitpicking. And then they both are supposedly suspecting Kness, but then doesn't really do much to push Kness. Which makes me think either could be teamed with Kness.

You think two of the players I've suspected all game are mafia buddies with me, then vote for me based on that. Why are you convinced I'm mafia (hint: I'm not)?

Also, the annoying behavior from Dharma is just Dharma being Dharma and not stupid anti-town antics? Everyone's been telling me to give my reads (re: "feels") on players. I finally have someone I feel is off and have been vocal about it for a while now. Dharma hasn't contributed anything to the game since becoming a replacement and has just been an annoying player trying to get everyone's goat.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:55 am His take on your comment about the whole Simon/Marmot vote thing is bullshit.

Can you expand on this? Not sure I got exactly what you meant?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 am Guess who's back? :keys:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

K-Ness wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:55 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:40 am Jack vs Dharma is really weird. There's a lot of noise and nitpicking. And then they both are supposedly suspecting Kness, but then doesn't really do much to push Kness. Which makes me think either could be teamed with Kness.

You think two of the players I've suspected all game are mafia buddies with me, then vote for me based on that. Why are you convinced I'm mafia (hint: I'm not)?

Also, the annoying behavior from Dharma is just Dharma being Dharma and not stupid anti-town antics? Everyone's been telling me to give my reads (re: "feels") on players. I finally have someone I feel is off and have been vocal about it for a while now. Dharma hasn't contributed anything to the game since becoming a replacement and has just been an annoying player trying to get everyone's goat.
I'm not convinced you are mafia. I'm not convinced anyone is mafia. If I was I would tunnel the shit out of them. Semantics aside, I haven't really felt you push Jack much this game. Are you voting Dharma more because you think he's coming across as annoying or is it a point of suspicion? As in, he is likelier to be scum because of this? What makes you vote Dharma over Jack, if you are suspicious of both?

I suck, a lot of the time, but your two posts with a sighing feeling to them and insisting you are town actually reads genuine to me.

Between Jack and Dharma, I really don't know who to vote for. Maybe I'm just avoiding thinking about that.

On an unrelated note, Quin dying has been on my mind lately. He was suspicious of Turnip and maybe Kyle, if I recall correctly?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh, and Quin also suspected Nova, of course.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:06 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:55 am His take on your comment about the whole Simon/Marmot vote thing is bullshit.

Can you expand on this? Not sure I got exactly what you meant?
I don't buy his suspicions on you for your comment about being late to change votes.

It feels like an opportunistic way to suspect someone and in the interaction he just seems to be grasping as straws to maintain a semblance of consistency in his thoughts and reads. I'm not sure what he doesn't read as "genuine" about it, or what would be the motivations if it was a disingenuous statement.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:15 am Oh, and Quin also suspected Nova, of course.
:noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

DH and Jack scumbuddies anyone?

novaselinenever
Hitman

I know I'm supposed to be back, but it's thanksgiving day so you'll have to excuse me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:11 amOn an unrelated note, Quin dying has been on my mind lately. He was suspicious of Turnip and maybe Kyle, if I recall correctly?
Quin was trying the hardest to figure out who was killing all our heroes, and then he was killed, and we never really talked about it
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm DharmaHelper - I firmly think is 3P. Fite me.
Reminds me of when Golden, my mafia partner in the Firefly game, randomly came out and called Speedchuck 3P, completely out of the blue and unreasoned, for no actual purpose.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's kill Jack doo doo doo
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

I'm back.

Looks like people mostly wanna talk about my Dharma-3P suspish. I'll grab some stuff.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 5]

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:41 pm Oh only four lynches. Oh ok.
If DH has any teammates in BTSC, they aren't helping him to catch up. The case against marmot, the use of their power to skip a day, etc. DH has been relying on us. Three possibilities.
1. He has no teammates.
2. He has no ACTIVE teammates.
3. They're being smart about trying to get us to believe 1 or 2. Which... meh.
I have no teammates.
Holy **** it's PROTO MAN
If DH is anything like me, he'd have taken this opportunity to role-hint. And that's what it looked like to me. Even townies have teammates yo.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:46 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm Im to the point where "Do i want to lynch Kness because he's actively partaking in lynch voting. Or do i want to lynch nova because theyre inactive and I dont like them?'"
Sprit, I really want to hear your account for why you think Dharma is town, please?
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:18 am So was that whole thing with jay and mac jay not realizing civs don't get told they're recruited meaning he's not a civ or...?
townslipped himself :mafia:
This only means he's not scum. :smoky:

(I'm home and catching up at the moment)
Slip from Alien. It's a "not-mafia" slip, and I feel like it's likely to come from 3P? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the slip.

On top of all that, DH was a priority replacement DESPITE the fact that we had a read on Alien. (White was replaced first, but the dude literally hadn't posted.) As a host, I would have replaced by order of inactivity. Soneji should have been replaced before Alien. Same for Wilgy, DF, etc. Why was Alien replaced before all these others?
You could point to that and say it's because DH is scum. But I think a team of one deserves a replacement before a team of five needs one.

Maybe I'm overstating my certainty, but 3P-DH seems like it fits the facts to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 466

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am
Why?
I don't like his reaction to suspicions and his attitude. A lot of deflection and brushing off hidden behind cheeky comments and one liners. Not really giving me the same Town DH vibes in the firefly game. Feels like he's trying to replicate that "cool" attitude but he's coming off forced, and aggressive in a bad kind of way.
Hmm thats cool that you show up out of the blue ass nowheres to defend ur teammates thats cool.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:41 pm Oh only four lynches. Oh ok.
If DH has any teammates in BTSC, they aren't helping him to catch up. The case against marmot, the use of their power to skip a day, etc. DH has been relying on us. Three possibilities.
1. He has no teammates.
2. He has no ACTIVE teammates.
3. They're being smart about trying to get us to believe 1 or 2. Which... meh.
I have no teammates.
Holy **** it's PROTO MAN
If DH is anything like me, he'd have taken this opportunity to role-hint. And that's what it looked like to me. Even townies have teammates yo.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:46 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm Im to the point where "Do i want to lynch Kness because he's actively partaking in lynch voting. Or do i want to lynch nova because theyre inactive and I dont like them?'"
Sprit, I really want to hear your account for why you think Dharma is town, please?
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:18 am So was that whole thing with jay and mac jay not realizing civs don't get told they're recruited meaning he's not a civ or...?
townslipped himself :mafia:
This only means he's not scum. :smoky:

(I'm home and catching up at the moment)
Slip from Alien. It's a "not-mafia" slip, and I feel like it's likely to come from 3P? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the slip.

On top of all that, DH was a priority replacement DESPITE the fact that we had a read on Alien. (White was replaced first, but the dude literally hadn't posted.) As a host, I would have replaced by order of inactivity. Soneji should have been replaced before Alien. Same for Wilgy, DF, etc. Why was Alien replaced before all these others?
You could point to that and say it's because DH is scum. But I think a team of one deserves a replacement before a team of five needs one.

Maybe I'm overstating my certainty, but 3P-DH seems like it fits the facts to me.
I qualify teammates as "people I have BTSC with"

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am
Why?
Wow for someone who is never here to read the thread or vote you seem to have a p good idea about reasons for voting for me huh thats fucken strange.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:54 am I qualify teammates as "people I have BTSC with"
:why:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Not bad, speedchuck.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:54 am I qualify teammates as "people I have BTSC with"
Civ's are all on the same "team" but I view team"mates" as people I can strategize with and talk to and learn from RE: Night abilities and shit. Masons would be a group of civ "teammates". I'm sorry to disappoint you and your 3p theory but that aint me

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Solved the game for you guys by Day 8 like I said I would you're welcome.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:31 am Let's kill Jack doo doo doo
More, please.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:35 am I'm back.

Looks like people mostly wanna talk about my Dharma-3P suspish. I'll grab some stuff.
I'm not terribly interested in that right now. Feel it's more important to find mafia? Give me a reason to sheep you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 am Solved the game for you guys by Day 8 like I said I would you're welcome.
So everyone voting you right now is the scum team?

I should probably look at this Firefly game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 am Solved the game for you guys by Day 8 like I said I would you're welcome.
Like a glass coffin, remains to be seen.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:12 am

I should probably look at this Firefly game.
:shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 am :shrug:
I 98% expected that exact response.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm kinda suspicious of speedchuck again actually. He was on my good side for a little while.
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 am :shrug:
I 98% expected that exact response.
At least he didn't do a meow with quotations again.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:25 am I'm kinda suspicious of speedchuck again actually. He was on my good side for a little while.
:shrug: I don't have any idea what's making you tick me up and down your readlist. You're like a fickle lover.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 am Not bad, speedchuck.
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:00 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 am
Civ's are all on the same "team" but I view team"mates" as people I can strategize with and talk to and learn from RE: Night abilities and shit. Masons would be a group of civ "teammates". I'm sorry to disappoint you and your 3p theory but that aint me
Alright, glad I got that all clarified at least.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:12 am
I like DH's case on JoH somewhat but I've been scum with Jack before. He wasn't, as I recall, the type to defend me or vote alongside me. I'd have to go back to Pirates to check that out more.
This is mitigated by Jack making waffles all over K-ness and DH, which isn't the same as defending.
And like Jack said, he didn't vote with K-ness. K-ness voted with him.

So maybe. But it doesn't feel like it should be that easy. And DH is kinda throwing NO U crap everywhere, coincidentally or not.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”