Pac Man (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 pmHow many times do I have to say I don't care about you for you to believe me? I'm not trying to discredit you fam, I do. not. care. You have put forward nothing to discredit. You have contributed nothing of worth or value with respect to a suspicion against me. I don't care. Do what you want.

What I would suggest you not do though is come at me half cocked with stuff like "DH has superficial suspicions" when A) I've spend the better part of two days laying out a pretty solid case against Jack and Knees and B) You haven't done anything but fart in my face for two days.
Meh. I think we are clearly talking about different things. It happens a lot. External, concrete reality vs the space in between. This may not make sense to you at all. But I have gotten something out of this exchange, at least. Although I'm not exactly sure what yet. : p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 pm A couple more votes might make DH care. :charlieblackmon:
U R so buddy. Y U so boddy. :omg:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 466

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:51 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm"I think a point against DH is how superficial his suspicions are" says the guy whose suspicions include "Meow."
If you stop for a second, and get out or your feels or pretend feels or whatever is the case, you may want to do some listening as well. My suspicion was not "meow". That was not a direct suspicion as much as a place to start investigating at a point of little direction. I'm clearly not proposing "meow" as a point of suspicion and I never have. You must be aware of this, you are not that dumb.

Again, the only thing you are doing now is trying to discredit me. You've spent a lot of energy trying to discredit your accusers. But if you are town, what should matter is what alignment your accusers are playing. Why do I feel like you are more interested in showing everyone how incredibly dumb you perceive me to be in the context of this game rather than actually trying to figure me out?
Also, just so I'm clear (though I'm not sure at this point how much more clear I need to be)

I would drop the "Meow" thing in a heartbeat if you didn't insist that it was some unspoken rule that I'm supposed to be cool with it because I know it doesnt mean anything and you were fucking around or you were trying to investigate or w/e you just said. It's Day 7 my guy, if the best you can do to explain your vote is "Meow" I could give two fucks *why* you said anything at all. It doesn't matter to me. If you're lost, your lost, but don't go "Meow" and then vote for me with just that and a quote of something I said and expect me not to drill into you for it. That's lazy.

Also, its funny, so I'm gonna keep saying "Meow" to refer to lazy shit that bothers me because its funny.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:02 pmAlso, just so I'm clear (though I'm not sure at this point how much more clear I need to be)

I would drop the "Meow" thing in a heartbeat if you didn't insist that it was some unspoken rule that I'm supposed to be cool with it because I know it doesnt mean anything and you were fucking around or you were trying to investigate or w/e you just said. It's Day 7 my guy, if the best you can do to explain your vote is "Meow" I could give two fucks *why* you said anything at all. It doesn't matter to me. If you're lost, your lost, but don't go "Meow" and then vote for me with just that and a quote of something I said and expect me not to drill into you for it. That's lazy.

Also, its funny, so I'm gonna keep saying "Meow" to refer to lazy shit that bothers me because its funny.
Lol, that's fine. I also think it's funny. And I do like to meow. I also disagree that I haven't been doing stuff. I think I ask more questions or create engagement in thread, and that is the more visible part of my play, while decision making is more internal. I hardly ever make "cases" on people. I get how that is hard to deal with sometimes though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]K-Ness[/mention], are you here? I want to ask you something. :3
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

We could live in a reality where Dys, Jack and KNess are the threesome and DH is their designated patsy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm We could live in a reality where Dys, Jack and KNess are the threesome and DH is their designated patsy
Aw. I'm too punk, not too mention pure, to do coordinated group attacks.
Is this a concern of yours or just a random idea?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm We could live in a reality where Dys, Jack and KNess are the threesome and DH is their designated patsy
Then who is choosing the kills?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think I feel slightly better about Dharma after the exchange.
There's still many players I feel I don't get much of anything off of. I think LC is probably the one I would trust most as town. I also think Speed is town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 pmThen who is choosing the kills?
I don't get why that question is important. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 pmThen who is choosing the kills?
I mean, you've been pushing the idea that such and such would not make kills in line with what we are seeing. But a scum team is made up of more than one player, every game is different, and scum make kill choices based on a whole bunch of random reasons you can't know unless you're on the team. Imo, there's not a whole lot to glean from that. At least, I'm not used to kills being a thing that make such clear traces to who is or isn't on a scum team. Your idea about how I would not kill active players is mostly wrong btw, if you ever cared. : p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jimmaaaaayyyy - I wish you were alive. <3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe it just is a simple as Jack/K-ness. Would be nice.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

tfw Kness has been creeping and sneaking in the thread but hasn't said shit

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:23 pm
Aw. I'm too punk, not too mention pure, to do coordinated group attacks.
Is this a concern of yours or just a random idea?
Just a theory of the game
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm back at

[VOTE: K-Ness] aubergine
K-Ness
Posts in topic: 79

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:10 pm @K-Ness, are you here? I want to ask you something. :3
While I see you voted for me again, I'm back. What's up?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

K-Ness wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:10 pm @K-Ness, are you here? I want to ask you something. :3
If you had to sum up your case against Dharma, as you see it, how would it be?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 6]

Post by novaselinenever »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:53 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:38 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:16 am [VOTE: Dharmahelper] aubergine
Why?
I don't like his reaction to suspicions and his attitude. A lot of deflection and brushing off hidden behind cheeky comments and one liners. Not really giving me the same Town DH vibes in the firefly game. Feels like he's trying to replicate that "cool" attitude but he's coming off forced, and aggressive in a bad kind of way.
Hmm thats cool that you show up out of the blue ass nowheres to defend ur teammates thats cool.
Do you actually believe that? You're just proving my points so thanks I guess.
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 pm
K-Ness wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:58 pm
If you had to sum up your case against Dharma, as you see it, how would it be?
Dharma logged into the game and went off on the players for playing poorly. He's done little more than make jokes and complain about the "meow" remark. He hasn't really contributed anything constructive, and when approached about that, he just went on another joking spree. He comes across disingenuous at best and annoying at worst. If he were playing in a Realms game, I would assume he was a jester. Here, it seems he's more just trying to annoy people into submission.
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 am
Why?
I don't like his reaction to suspicions and his attitude. A lot of deflection and brushing off hidden behind cheeky comments and one liners. Not really giving me the same Town DH vibes in the firefly game. Feels like he's trying to replicate that "cool" attitude but he's coming off forced, and aggressive in a bad kind of way.
Wow for someone who is never here to read the thread or vote you seem to have a p good idea about reasons for voting for me huh thats fucken strange.
No, that not "fucken strange". Ever heard of catching up?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Scumchuck in the building :srsnod:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

K-Ness wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 pmDharma logged into the game and went off on the players for playing poorly. He's done little more than make jokes and complain about the "meow" remark. He hasn't really contributed anything constructive, and when approached about that, he just went on another joking spree. He comes across disingenuous at best and annoying at worst. If he were playing in a Realms game, I would assume he was a jester. Here, it seems he's more just trying to annoy people into submission.
I guess I'm trying to figure out if you're voting him because you don't enjoy his style or if you really think he is scum for it. Does that make any sense?

Where are you regarding Jack now?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm DharmaHelper - I firmly think is 3P. Fite me.
Reminds me of when Golden, my mafia partner in the Firefly game, randomly came out and called Speedchuck 3P, completely out of the blue and unreasoned, for no actual purpose.
How long did it take to write this post, TH? :grin:
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:24 pm
K-Ness wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 pmDharma logged into the game and went off on the players for playing poorly. He's done little more than make jokes and complain about the "meow" remark. He hasn't really contributed anything constructive, and when approached about that, he just went on another joking spree. He comes across disingenuous at best and annoying at worst. If he were playing in a Realms game, I would assume he was a jester. Here, it seems he's more just trying to annoy people into submission.
I guess I'm trying to figure out if you're voting him because you don't enjoy his style or if you really think he is scum for it. Does that make any sense?

Where are you regarding Jack now?
Slight scum read still, but not nearly as strong as I was in the early phases. It may be his playstyle that's giving me pings on Dharma, but I definitely have strong pings (hence my vote).
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:15 pm
Why?
Hmm thats cool that you show up out of the blue ass nowheres to defend ur teammates thats cool.
What point
What point did you make
Where

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:55 pm Kylemii, come make sense of everything and make me happy, plzzz.
please be more specific
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 pm
Why?
Wow for someone who is never here to read the thread or vote you seem to have a p good idea about reasons for voting for me huh thats fucken strange.
Just seems interesting to me that spend like...4 days not voting and now that I'm on Jack and Knees you're like "Yep all this stuff about DH looks cool I'm gonna vote for DH"

I dunno maybe I'm off base but that has a certain stink to it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 pm
Why?
Just seems interesting to me that spend like...4 days not voting and now that I'm on Jack and Knees you're like "Yep all this stuff about DH looks cool I'm gonna vote for DH"

I dunno maybe I'm off base but that has a certain stink to it.
How about spend 4 days inactive, now that I'm here and caught up I'm like "Yep DH is full of shit, let me vote that scum".

It has no stink to it, it's just your fake act of "eveyone that suspects me is bad". You were on Jack and Kness the previous day as well, you didn't see me vote for you 'cause I wasn't here.
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:01 pm
Why?
What point
What point did you make
Where
That you're full of shit.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

"Fake"
"Act"
"Full of shit"

Mkay ok ok meow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sounds like ur mad nova but I don't know why you would be this is the first real interaction we've had are you ok?

Are you faking? Are you full of shit?

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 pm Sounds like ur mad nova but I don't know why you would be this is the first real interaction we've had are you ok?

I'm not mad. Why would I be, lol? I'm also ok man, hope you are too.

I'm not faking anything, but I think you are. I think you are faking being in your feels and your reactions to suspicions. You're just deflecting and trying to discredit everyone that suspects you. I also think you're faking your suspicions on Dyslexicon about the Marmot/Simon vote. You were just being opportunistic and grasping at straws to keep consistency. All you could come up with at the end was a blank "I don't think this is genuine".
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:21 pm "Fake"
"Act"
"Full of shit"

Mkay ok ok meow.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:31 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 pm Sounds like ur mad nova but I don't know why you would be this is the first real interaction we've had are you ok?

I'm not mad. Why would I be, lol? I'm also ok man, hope you are too.

I'm not faking anything, but I think you are. I think you are faking being in your feels and your reactions to suspicions. You're just deflecting and trying to discredit everyone that suspects you. I also think you're faking your suspicions on Dyslexicon about the Marmot/Simon vote. You were just being opportunistic and grasping at straws to keep consistency. All you could come up with at the end was a blank "I don't think this is genuine".
I've never said I'm "in my feels". You people ascribed that to me.

And am I supposed to...not.....defend myself?

IDK man you're really scoring high on the meowmeter

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Woof woof
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

IDK Maybe I'm not getting it fam but it sounds like Nova is just parroting stuff other people have said about me and using that to vote for me

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quack quack quack
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I think, within the confines of the jack/DH discussion I think DH looks worse tonewise. I see the trash flinging I'd expect from a town DH but I don't see it being used productively because the characters he's accusing are the same ones accusing him. meanwhile jack is gamesolving elsewise.

if DH is civ I think the best thing he could do to prove that would be to chill out for a sec and do some legwork and maybe reevaluate the idea that everyone is out to get him cus that's almost never true.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm I think, within the confines of the jack/DH discussion I think DH looks worse tonewise. I see the trash flinging I'd expect from a town DH but I don't see it being used productively because the characters he's accusing are the same ones accusing him. meanwhile jack is gamesolving elsewise.

if DH is civ I think the best thing he could do to prove that would be to chill out for a sec and do some legwork and maybe reevaluate the idea that everyone is out to get him cus that's almost never true.
OK.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

okay as in you'll do it? or okay as in "whatever mom"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LC/DH/Wilgy could be a team but I don't see them all voting early for jack

A speedchuck team prolly either has jack on it or a couple inactives
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm Quack quack quack
If it quacks like a DH?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Why?
What point
What point did you make
Where
I thought the point was reasonably clear.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:03 pm
Why?
What point
What point did you make
Where
I thought the point was reasonably clear.
:mafia: OK but being called fake or that I'm pretending to do stuff or that I don't believe what I say I believe is perhaps my largest and most mortally wounding pet peeve.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm IDK Maybe I'm not getting it fam but it sounds like Nova is just parroting stuff other people have said about me and using that to vote for me
I mean, we are at least four (maybe five or six, depending on how LC feels now, and Speed) who's been concerned with many of the same things regarding you. We for sure aren't all scum.

Anyway, this is all rather interesting. I'm intrigued.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:06 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm IDK Maybe I'm not getting it fam but it sounds like Nova is just parroting stuff other people have said about me and using that to vote for me
I mean, we are at least four (maybe five or six, depending on how LC feels now, and Speed) who's been concerned with many of the same things regarding you. We for sure aren't all scum.

Anyway, this is all rather interesting. I'm intrigued.
I don't think you or LC are bad at this point. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:02 pmplease be more specific
I just missed you. Also I agree with your Jack/DH thoughts. I'm having a pretty hard time agreeing with myself who I think is scum. Also, I wonder how many of the actives are actually scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:07 pmI don't think you or LC are bad at this point. :shrug:
Do you think Jack is more likely to be scum than K-ness? Or is it about equal and that you think they are teamed?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DH's petty behavior toward the town could be summarized as "negging". He is withholding his approval from us... and he is also withholding his heart.

Return to “Previous Jobs”