Outpost 31 {GAME OVER}

Moderator: Community Team

So what did you think?

It was out of this world!
17%
Eh, it wasn't really my thing.
17%
I wanna torch G-Man with a flamethrower.
67%

Total votes: 6
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Outpost 31- DAY 3

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 pm P.S you were fun to play with @poutanko See you around.
it's too bad im a muggle
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:51 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:44 am Well my point being Sprityo's statement that he randomized between the non-voters and got Mac is a shade rank for a few reasons.

If one holds that Sprityo was going with the anti-inactive crowd so as not to ruffle feathers, Doc was the obvious choice so a Song-and-Dance around a Mac lynch seems unnecessary. But if he was genuinely concerned with inactivity, the logical pick would have been Doc. So the theory I'm gathering is that he picked Mac instead to head off what he anticipated would be a dangerous player once Mac got his sea legs.
i don't struggle to see a world where sprityo genuinely intends to burn a non-voter at the start of day 1, but sees an opportunity in the inactive mac and burns him using 'fairness' as a cover.
And this wouldn't be the first game in recent history where mac misses day 1 but comes back later, even.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i see the turnip head has voted me
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

look here buckaroos. Im all fine and dandy to being lynched, im not fine and dandy with losing another game. So let's oh idk

do some hunting today?

Im going to look over cases from yesterday. I suggest everyone do the same.

Im sticking with my vote from yesterday for now
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

We are doing some hunting. You are the target.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:41 am i see the turnip head has voted me
Good morning :dark:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:46 am We are doing some hunting. You are the target.
tell me good sir where is your case. that i willingly chose mac to be lynched over drwilgy? i guess the idea of fairness is lost these days. I'll actually look at other players in the mean time, just in case i need a legacy.

have fun hypothesizing
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I liked INH and Speed's cases.

Fine with adding colin and DDL to my shit list

Could care less if TH torches me if that's his true intention. He hasnt set any crazy rules for today so meh :shrug:

I also read nova's case and while i dont agree with all of it, i think it makes eloh look a little worse than what i originally perceived but I still think he went about it the wrong way. What's the right way you may ask? :shrug: Maybe adding some more meat to it would convince me.

worth noting, Im pretty sure someone mentioned it earlier, but the whole mafia team doesnt have btsc and a different one kills every night makes them essentially SK's that win together and it allows for a lot easier bussing. Intentional or otherwise.

In the process of reading the past few pages i came to the humbling realization that im quite bored by this game, so im peacing out until later. toodles. :offtobed:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

That sprit angle certainly is plausible, but I don’t really see him trying to get the attention of the flamethrower so quickly if he is scum. If he did, he didn’t think his choice of Mac through well enough at all — the only reason you go after that thing is for town cred, and he lost some.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 245

Re: Outpost 31- DAY 1

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Sprityo I did express concern about your lack of accountability D1. Several times. Here's just one post.
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 am
sprityo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:51 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:40 pm 3ish hours and no vote from:
ColinIsCool
DrWilgy
Elohcin
insertnamehere
Jackofhearts2005
MacDougall
poutanko
sprityo

Yikes fam.
Any particular reason to have me in this list?

My vote was worth zero because I had the flamethrower anyways, but I would assume you guys would’ve figured something like that out because I decide how to kill happened anyways
Possession of the flamethrower doesn't abdicate you from your normal civ duties my guy. I'm going to be wary AF of people who use the flamethrower as an excuse not to participate in discussion, vote for their suspects, etc.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 pm P.S you were fun to play with @poutanko See you around.
I've been signed up for weeks and now that you didn't know that I may unsign up.

I won't. But I may.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

TH here are some of my thoughts:

Quin - I'm gonna keep beating this drum. Top 5 post count, Day 1 and Day 2 he did nothing. Day 3 he jumps on the Flamethrower Holder's top (or current?) suspect Sprityo. Meh.

Eloh - Normally I'd start this with "Given Luna's flip", but this set up cuts that avenue of investigation off. Regardless, even if I haven't 100% seen it in the past, Eloh's pursuit of Luna does ring forced in some aspects of it, and her goodbye post to Luna essentially blames Luna for getting herself lynched.

Colin - INH made a solid case, and Colin's waffly D1 makes me feel sketchy about him.

Jack - I think everyone's hall pass has expired by D3, if Jack continues to stay on the outside of things discussion-wise, I'd be ok with him getting warm.

I think that covers just about the top of my list RE: who I'd be ok with torching today. Didn't rank them but I don't think I need to.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 59

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 am I liked INH and Speed's cases.
Why? My case wasn't that great. Easy suspects from these cases.

Distancing, if Colin is scum and they found that out night one. (a stretch, I know, not important to my read of Sprit)

Could care less if TH torches me if that's his true intention. He hasnt set any crazy rules for today so meh :shrug:
"Yeah, I totally don't care because townies aren't supposed to care if they die. It's fine. I'm meh."

I also read nova's case and while i dont agree with all of it, i think it makes eloh look a little worse than what i originally perceived but I still think he went about it the wrong way. What's the right way you may ask? :shrug: Maybe adding some more meat to it would convince me.
This doesn't say anything.

worth noting, Im pretty sure someone mentioned it earlier, but the whole mafia team doesnt have btsc and a different one kills every night makes them essentially SK's that win together and it allows for a lot easier bussing. Intentional or otherwise.
What does this have to do with anything at all?

In the process of reading the past few pages i came to the humbling realization that im quite bored by this game, so im peacing out until later. toodles. :offtobed:
:scared: Tonewise, this bothers me. I'm not an expert on Sprit meta, despite my time knowing him, but I can see him getting frustrated and walking away from the table for a while as scum.
This post isn't player salad... it's like... word salad? IDK. I get that the post is meant to dump thoughts in the thread before leaving, but none of these thoughts are original or hunting. Just "Here's where my head is, based on stuff others said and my lack of motivation. Also mafia are SKs. Ciao."

I didn't get good vibes from this post is what I'm saying.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Outpost 31- DAY 0

Post by DrWilgy »

sprityo wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:10 am On a serious note, the mafia is gonna organize votes to give it to them

Our best option is talking it out and picking three people we should give it to
First post that caught my eye. This post is horseshit.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:52 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:43 pm Why do you want the flamethrower chuck?
I know that I am civ, and I have been force-fed humility over the last few games I've played with this alignment. I have purposed myself to go along with the thread consensus, instead of trusting my gut and striking out vigilante-style.
Quite frankly, I can see a lot of players yelling "None of you know what you're talking about!" and just roasting their own biggest suspect.

So I want the flamethrower because I don't trust you guys to trust the rest of you guys. Collectively. If that makes sense.
This post is horseshit for similar reasons. "I want to win" is the same statement here. Trusting only yourself is a concept built into the game mechanics. Choices that cause you to trust others is what brings about truths and lies.

At this point I blind voted Sprityo, saw that I was voting in tangent with TH and vocalized the word "fuck."

Poutanko... What strange entity are you? Are you an astrological horror from another relm?
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:48 pm Nice reads DH but why is it alphabetized til Elo Mac and Wilgy are tacked on at the end?
Cuz Eloh's ISO link on the main page is boinked and Doc and Mac are doofus-reads.
And i guess DH is civ. Dumb.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:01 pm Then luna votes me bc of DHs reasons. I'd be surprised if she is good. I'm voting for her.
Why though?
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:29 pm Elo vs Luna feels like town vs town
Why though?

And that is the end of day 1. Interesting. For some reason I don't feel good about Eloh, cant pin point it though. Perhaps I dislike I didn't feel where her thoughts were coming from was genuine... But I think that came from a lack of in depth linking and explaining which is normal for Eloh.

Sprityo is bad. I'm leaving my vote there for now... Even though he's a Komaeda fan too... Ouif...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 amEloh - Normally I'd start this with "Given Luna's flip", but this set up cuts that avenue of investigation off. Regardless, even if I haven't 100% seen it in the past, Eloh's pursuit of Luna does ring forced in some aspects of it, and her goodbye post to Luna essentially blames Luna for getting herself lynched.
Considering you were townreading Elo AND you were the one who pulled the trigger on Luna, this surprises me a little. Did Elo's pursuit of Luna factor into your own suspicion towards Luna or nah?

I agree with you that there was a change in Quin's behavior from Day 1+2 to now, but I'm not sure what it means.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:11 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 amEloh - Normally I'd start this with "Given Luna's flip", but this set up cuts that avenue of investigation off. Regardless, even if I haven't 100% seen it in the past, Eloh's pursuit of Luna does ring forced in some aspects of it, and her goodbye post to Luna essentially blames Luna for getting herself lynched.
Considering you were townreading Elo AND you were the one who pulled the trigger on Luna, this surprises me a little. Did Elo's pursuit of Luna factor into your own suspicion towards Luna or nah?

I agree with you that there was a change in Quin's behavior from Day 1+2 to now, but I'm not sure what it means.
I torched Luna because she "didn't think it mattered" who she suspected D2. She picked Poutanko, put together something that she eventually said was nothing, backed off Poutanko immediately, and then bounced between Colin and Quin to make up for that. That exchange didn't sit right with me. I considered Eloh's suspicion and Poutanko's case-ish of Luna in my decision.

You're right I was townreading Eloh. I'm hesitant to call her Luna case/reads "fake" because that's a pet peeve of my own, so I wasn't really giving much credence to an Eloh torching (and she's low on my list of preferred targets even now) but her post about Luna here Rings way too many bells for me.

"I am really shocked that Luna was human. She seemed to stumble all over herself the whole time she was alive. sometimes once you make a couple mistakes, it is difficult to recover as people's minds are made up"

Only at the end of her post when she says "like I did" does she relate Luna's lynch/suspicion to anything related to her (the chief Luna Suspector). It felt wormy and deliberately "Luna did this to herself".

So I guess in summary I was town-reading and didn't really suspect Eloh for being "fake" or "fabricating" her Luna case/suspicion because

1) I don't like being called fake myself, so I didn't want to nail Eloh down for being "fake" when she could just as easily be trying.
2) I found other things that Luna did suspicious
3) Eloh was actively casing and participating

And I'm no longer comfortable "town-reading" Eloh because of the post I linked.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 am
I've been signed up for weeks and now that you didn't know that I may unsign up.

I won't. But I may.
What makes you think that post was directed to you? I was just using your quote.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 am

I won't. But I may.
What makes you think that post was directed to you? I was just using your quote.
Everything is about me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Outpost 31- DAY 0

Post by sprityo »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:53 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:10 am On a serious note, the mafia is gonna organize votes to give it to them

Our best option is talking it out and picking three people we should give it to
First post that caught my eye. This post is horseshit.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:52 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:43 pm Why do you want the flamethrower chuck?
I know that I am civ, and I have been force-fed humility over the last few games I've played with this alignment. I have purposed myself to go along with the thread consensus, instead of trusting my gut and striking out vigilante-style.
Quite frankly, I can see a lot of players yelling "None of you know what you're talking about!" and just roasting their own biggest suspect.

So I want the flamethrower because I don't trust you guys to trust the rest of you guys. Collectively. If that makes sense.
This post is horseshit for similar reasons. "I want to win" is the same statement here. Trusting only yourself is a concept built into the game mechanics. Choices that cause you to trust others is what brings about truths and lies.

At this point I blind voted Sprityo, saw that I was voting in tangent with TH and vocalized the word "fuck."

Poutanko... What strange entity are you? Are you an astrological horror from another relm?
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:48 pm Nice reads DH but why is it alphabetized til Elo Mac and Wilgy are tacked on at the end?
Cuz Eloh's ISO link on the main page is boinked and Doc and Mac are doofus-reads.
And i guess DH is civ. Dumb.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:01 pm Then luna votes me bc of DHs reasons. I'd be surprised if she is good. I'm voting for her.
Why though?
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:29 pm Elo vs Luna feels like town vs town
Why though?

And that is the end of day 1. Interesting. For some reason I don't feel good about Eloh, cant pin point it though. Perhaps I dislike I didn't feel where her thoughts were coming from was genuine... But I think that came from a lack of in depth linking and explaining which is normal for Eloh.

Sprityo is bad. I'm leaving my vote there for now... Even though he's a Komaeda fan too... Ouif...
k thanks bye

try showing up not two days late for once
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:47 am
Why? My case wasn't that great. Easy suspects from these cases.

Distancing, if Colin is scum and they found that out night one. (a stretch, I know, not important to my read of Sprit)

"Yeah, I totally don't care because townies aren't supposed to care if they die. It's fine. I'm meh."

This doesn't say anything.

What does this have to do with anything at all?

:scared: Tonewise, this bothers me. I'm not an expert on Sprit meta, despite my time knowing him, but I can see him getting frustrated and walking away from the table for a while as scum.
This post isn't player salad... it's like... word salad? IDK. I get that the post is meant to dump thoughts in the thread before leaving, but none of these thoughts are original or hunting. Just "Here's where my head is, based on stuff others said and my lack of motivation. Also mafia are SKs. Ciao."

I didn't get good vibes from this post is what I'm saying.
yada yada yada

ill come back when im dead i guess, impudent fools
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sprityo my dude we've got plenty of time. I'm a reasonable turnip. You don't have to pack up your toys and leave the sandbox
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Looking at Day 3 so far, Colin put a generous townie spin on your Day 1 motivations, DDL glued your feet to the coals. Two different reactions, both end on your shitlist. I'm just making a note of this really.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:26 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:45 pm I mean right now I'm looking for thoughts on sprityo. I think Jack brought up a good point about a scum sprit abusing the general dislike of inactives as an excuse to torch Mac early.

Jack could get torched for playing on the fringes but I want to give him a little leash and see what he does with it

I've got a few town reads that won't likely face the napalm end of this thing

If there's another popular candidate I'll put some pressure on them, I might try to rattle Chuck's cage a bit
mind that sprityo's thing was about non-voters, not non-participants. hence jack was on his list too.

but if I were going to burn mac, jack or doc, i'd have burned doc based on recent track record for participation. Town doesn't need
sprityo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:16 am To keep it fair
+1
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:39 am That sprit angle certainly is plausible, but I don’t really see him trying to get the attention of the flamethrower so quickly if he is scum. If he did, he didn’t think his choice of Mac through well enough at all — the only reason you go after that thing is for town cred, and he lost some.
And cause you can’t get burned if you’ve got it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like if I’m scum and the only way I can die is to be lynched and there’s a mechanic to prevent that, I’m trying to use that mechanic as often as possible.

Yes, getting the flamethrower can be protown but it is certainly not a thing only townies do.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So each time a kill is missed, it can only be cause scum shot scum right?

So there’s almost an actual mafia at this point.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m fine with not having a hall pass but anyone who uses reasoning like “Jack is much quieter than usual. Therefore he is scum” should be torched for opportunism because I’m generally super active as a scum or 3P player. I’m fact, SK is one of my very favorite roles and if anything, I’d be extra engaged if I was bad.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:00 pm

Looking at Day 3 so far, Colin put a generous townie spin on your Day 1 motivations, DDL glued your feet to the coals. Two different reactions, both end on your shitlist. I'm just making a note of this really.
:nicenod: maybe im wrong? who knows? maybe INH took advantage of colin and to frame him badly?

maybe colin is just trying to score "told you so" points for when im lynched today?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:51 am sprityo my dude we've got plenty of time. I'm a reasonable turnip. You don't have to pack up your toys and leave the sandbox
im gone. im in the car.

my floor is dirty, feet are dry as hell

theres sand in my teeth

im not feeling it today m8. I'd rather be lynched and let everyone see i was right and town.

maybe ill feel better tomorrow, but rn. im not havin it any way, burger king?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Elohcin »

For all of you wondering... I've been real with y'all this whole time. My thoughts/posts of luna were not fake. I am not often good with finding mafia. I really thought I had her pegged this time. Now that she turned out bad, I feel like I'm starting over and it seems a bit daunting. I really think nova is just a misguided civ, as I've said before, so I can't go after him. My gut tells me DH is bad and his whole "Do what Negan says" crap felt like a baddie trying to get control of the thread. I didn't mention this back when because I you all seemed to trust and do whatever thr hell he wanted. I may emd up voting for him today. But we'll see. We have time.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 pm So each time a kill is missed, it can only be cause scum shot scum right?

It could also mean inactive mafia.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Elohcin »

While I was focused on Luna, I also thought it was weird that INH was actually posting more than 10 words. Could that mean something?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 pm For all of you wondering... I've been real with y'all this whole time. My thoughts/posts of luna were not fake. I am not often good with finding mafia. I really thought I had her pegged this time. Now that she turned out bad, I feel like I'm starting over and it seems a bit daunting. I really think nova is just a misguided civ, as I've said before, so I can't go after him. My gut tells me DH is bad and his whole "Do what Negan says" crap felt like a baddie trying to get control of the thread. I didn't mention this back when because I you all seemed to trust and do whatever thr hell he wanted. I may emd up voting for him today. But we'll see. We have time.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 pm So each time a kill is missed, it can only be cause scum shot scum right?

It could also mean inactive mafia.
Uh.... yipes.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'd take Eloh's "DH is bad and just wanted people to do what he wanted" thing more seriously if I had torched her yesterday for...not doing what I asked.

I asked everybody to case someone else. Difficult for me to see how asking people to participate and case people was me wanting to control the thread. Dunno.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

At the risk of being burned

DH is civ as fuck.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Speed is civ too because I don't think he'd fake a case against his wife on day 1.

TH feels civ too he's somewhat different from Firefly where he was an unhelpful memelord

Quin feels more civ today too he's saying some truths and I was already thinking his inactivity was NAI.

And that probably ends my civ list.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Nova feels strangely absent I think he's normally a bigger pain in the ass.

INH, Colin, Eloh are all a big blob of unreadableness.

Need to see more of Jack and Wilgy but I liked what was given so far.

Sprityo is bordering on too scummy to be scum status. He's self-destructing. I hate when people who do that because it's hardly alignment indicative yet leaves us with no options.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yeah I dunno

Recency Bias or w/e but Nutella self-imploded pretty fuggin hard in Firefly and was civ.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:45 pm Yeah I dunno

Recency Bias or w/e but Nutella self-imploded pretty fuggin hard in Firefly and was civ.
That being said I've been in a number of games where people take their ball and go home and it sucks every time but its also not alignment indicative every time. Short story long I think the least suspicious thing about Sprityo's play is his grumpy "leave me alone" turn today. The most suspicious thing about Sprityo's play is what I've said since D1, his abdication of responsibility and hunting D1.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

That's why I'm saying it's hardly AI.

That said nutella's thing wasn't exactly self-destruction it was her (in her own words) being a gullible-ass basic bitch. She wasn't giving up as much as she was banging her head against her bedroom wall to try to make it break.

sprityo is a strong contender for the fastest towel throw of the year socky award, if we have one like that. His keyboard right now must be just a single red button with the word "Self-Destruction".

Ok enough metaphors for today.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 59

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck
Quin
Elohcin
sprityo
DharmaHelper
Turnip Head
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
Dragon D. Luffy
Jackofhearts2005
ColinIsCool
novaselinenever

Colorless rainbow. I'm pretty busy today, so these are mostly just quick feels. Sorry if you wanted more.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sprit's exit lacks the emotional weight of something like a nutella breakdown... he seems frustrated/tired but that's not a civ-only trait.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:37 pm Like if I’m scum and the only way I can die is to be lynched and there’s a mechanic to prevent that, I’m trying to use that mechanic as often as possible.

Yes, getting the flamethrower can be protown but it is certainly not a thing only townies do.
Yeah good point.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I really can’t believe all y’all who have played all these games with me think that “flip-flopping” is part of my scum meta.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Turbup, I wish I had better suggestions but IDFK. My gut tells me DH good, sprit good, you’re good. Everybody else is kinda meh and I am still most sketched out by Speed.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Ooh wait here’s an idea

Let’s assume N1 was scum-unknowingly-attempting-to-NK-scum

Who would you have nightkilled if you were scum, and why?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I would like to hold my answer until others play along if I may.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I would've killed WIlgy. Worst case scenario he dies and as he's a low-poster and the least active player, nothing from D1 would've tied me to it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 43

Post by novaselinenever »

Hmm tough question. I wouldn't have killed Pou and DH. TH probably not also. Other than that not too sure, pretty much every one else would have been fair game.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Wouldn't have killed Wilgy too tbh. I'm not wasting a kill on an inactive :shrug:
novaselinenever
Hitman

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:33 pm I would've killed WIlgy. Worst case scenario he dies and as he's a low-poster and the least active player, nothing from D1 would've tied me to it.
That's very honorable of you.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”